ษดษชแด„แด‹ษดแด€แดแด‡s โ˜… || ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ...

By SCCitNoBH

๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ-๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

Bria? ~ Chapter One
Plan ~ Chapter Two
Dont panic, darling ~ Chapter Three
Training? ~ Chapter Four
Cheerleaders... ~ Chapter Five
I messed up... ~ Chapter Six
Hurt ~ Chapter Seven
Katsuki ~ Chapter Eight
Sports festival ~ Chapter Nine
Maybe a little ~ Chapter Ten
Its not a date! ~ Chapter Eleven
Pinned ~ Chapter Twelve
Kiss and run ~ Chapter Thirteen
Cat Cafe ~ Chapter Fourteen
They all know... ~ Chapter Fifthteen
Like Love ~ Chapter Sixteen
Mall Date ~ Chapter Seventeen
Kidnapped ~ Chapter Eighteen
Healed ~ Chapter Nineteen
Dinner ~ Chapter Twenty
1-A ~ Chapter Twenty-One
Handprint ~ Chapter Twenty-Three
Home ~ Chapter Twenty-Four
The End~ Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N ~ PLEASE READ

1-A (pt2) ~ Chapter Twenty-Two

773 23 21
By SCCitNoBH

Wrote this on plane home 💔

~~~
Lunch time- the same day
~~~

"Shin...?"

I turn around to see Katsuki, standing awkwardly.

Hearing a giggle from Hayashi as Monomas fist hit the table, I took in a deep breath. "What's up?"

"Uh-" he glances backwards to Jirou then, after looking around at my friends, locked eye contact with me, "I just wanted to say thank you... for what you did."

"Why wouldn't I? He was talking shit." I rolled my eyes, becoming angry at the thought of Iida.

"Are you forgetting he rejected you?" Neito spoke up as I watched Bakugo cringe and shrink.

"Ignore him." I tell Katsuki who just nods, "You up for training tonight?" I ask with a smile.

He nods again, smiling at me, "Yeah.. with Aizawa or?"

"Nah, it'll just be us today he has.. business to attend to!" I smirk, Bakugo realising I didn't actually mean training.

"Sure thing." He grins before walking away and back to his friends.

"What was that?" TetsuTetsu asks, catching my attention.

"Training. What else?" I shrugged, spinning back around on my chair to face the table. Mai had a knowing smirk on her face to which I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Okay... Bakugo Katsuki just smiled at you! And it was genuine! there's something you're not telling us." Kendo's glare is full of suspicion. Monoma, however, stayed silent at her side.

I quickly shut down the conversation, looking forward to the end of lunch, "Anyway.. how's the sub?" I ask to which Hayashi groans.

"Awful." Was her only response, making Kendo chuckle slightly.

Monomas stare was digging knives into me but I had to ignore him.

I wish I could tell them but I wasn't about to out Bakugo until he was ready.

Glancing backwards, I see Katsuki eating his lunch and smiling over at me. Jirou turned to look at me as well, smirking with a wave. I just nodded, turning back around as not to attract too much suspicion.

~~~
English- the same day.
~~~

I sat down in the same place I had with Dadzawa, Katsuki next to me.

"Alright little listeners!" Papa Mic enters the room, pausing in his stride as he sees me. He points at me, "Ha?"

"Aizawas decision..." I think before speaking, not wanting people to realise the truth, "He thinks I would benefit from being here rather than with a substitute who.. doesn't.. know.. what happened." I couldn't help but feel awkward.

Papa Mic simply nodded before re-opening the conversation and speaking to the whole class again.

"PST!"

I look to my side, seeing Katsuki. I smile, "Hey."

"You okay?" He asks quietly, making sure nobody else could listen in.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I reassure him, watching his body relax with relief, "My dad doesn't want to accept that though." I joke, to which he laughs lowly.

~~~
Bakugo POV
~~~

"Does anyone know what a hyperbole is?" Mic asks, looking around the room. His curious face turns into one of confusion, "Nobody!?" No reply. "Okay!" He glances around, taking a pause then nodding towards pinkie pie, "right then! Mina?"

She glances up from her book that she had been covering in highlighters, "Mhm?" She smiles, innocently.

"Your foreheads bigger than the fucking sky!" He ends his sentence with a sweet smile that I can't help but laugh at.

"EXCUSE ME!?" Mina shouts, standing up from her chair with aggression.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Aoyama rushed to comfort her.

"SEE! SEE!" Mic defends, "That is a hyperbole! That is a hyperbole!!" He explains, causing everyone to calm down, waiting for an explanation. "Because- I'm not saying Ashido forehead is actually bigger than the sky."

I watch Mina take in a deep breath, sitting back down as Aoyama goes back to his seat.

"Exactly, no no-" Mic starts again, smiling reassuringly at the two, "No, I'm just saying it's pretty fucking big!" He exclaims, the innocent smile still prominent on his face.

I burst into laughter, watching as Mina stands up again and runs out the classroom crying with Aoyama following her. Jirou snickers and everyone else turns to look at me.

"What?" I ask, causing them all to turn back around and start whispering.

"I- what was that about?" Hitoshi asks, leaning over to my desk.

"Oh- when I came to yours the other night, I spoke to Mic about raccoon eyes!" I said simply, "Don't worry about it, pretty boy."

I watch as his cheeks light up a rose-red and can't help but smirk. "P-pretty boy?" His whisper was only just loud enough for me to hear.

"Do you not like it?" I ask with a pout. It was more than obvious that he did as he hid his face with his hands.

"I never said that..."

I smirk, looking back to the front of the classroom as Mic continues the lesson pretending nothing even happened.

Well... at least it was interesting.

~~~
Another skip I'm sorry 😭
~~~

After what felt like years, lessons had ended and we were all being sent away. Shinso wanted to speak with present mic so I waited behind for him... so did dunce face.

"Hey Bakubro! Shinbro!" He grins widely, sliding himself onto a nearby desk. Shitty hair waited for him by the door, looking unimpressed.

"I thought you found a new purple freak to obsess over?" I scoff, rolling my eyes as I threw my school bag over my shoulder.

"Ohh! No, not purple hair this time!" He grins, slightly blushing.

I take a quick glance over to shitty hair who just shrugs, defeatedly.

"Really? Ears and Eyebags having purple hair was a coincidence?" I ask, not fully believing what he says. After all, Kaminari did struggle a bit with common sense.

"Yep!" His grin grows, making me cringe at his pure happiness and undoubted joy.

"Are you going to... tell us who?" I ask, a certain red head in mind.

"I don't think he likes me back..." Pikachus eyes wander over to Hitoshi, "I don't want to make the same mistake again..."

Hitoshi smiles at him softly, walking over and giving him a cold, side-hug. Everyone knew how much he hated physical contact but he really did try. "I've already told you- that's in the past now, Denks!"

"Thanks Shinbro!" He hugs him back, warm and welcoming.

Shinso gulps, cringing a bit as he wraps both arms around the shorter boy. I can't help but let out a little snicker.

Mic comes over to us, "Sorry about that..." he looks around the room, "...Shinso- I was just finishing up some work! What is it you needed?"

"Oh! Nothing much, Papa- just letting you know I might be home late." He nods. I knew that meant we had plans but nobody else did so I just stood, awkwardly as I waited for dunce face and shitty hair to leave.

"Hold up!" Kirishima shouts, moving inside from the door.

"Did you just-.. you did just-... you called Mic Sensei "Papa"... as in.. DAD!?" Denki slowly splutters out his words, trying to process it with the few, fried brain cells he still had.

"Yep!" Shinso nods with a confidence, "Don't tell Ms Gaia..."

I laugh, "What because you won't be able to get out early anymore?"

"Exactly!! Don't laugh at me Ka-Bakugo.." His eyes narrow, glaring at me with a smile which told me not to take it too seriously.

I continued laughing, soon joined by Kirishima and Kaminari.

Mic shook his head with a "tut tut tut" and a quiet chuckle as he left the classroom, walking towards the teachers lounge to (I assume) go find his husband.

~~~

We went our different ways after exiting the UA building. Shitty hair and dunce face went off grounds somewhere and I followed Shinso to the training fields.

"Are we really here to train?" I ask, still exhausted and - in some places - sore.

"Of course not-" he admits, "- I have much better plans but we should make other people think we're actually training."

He had a point. If I wasn't such a scaredy-cat about coming out, we wouldn't have to sneak around or leave dates early because I saw someone we know. Right here, right now- I promise myself I will come out to at least someone else by the end of the week!

... Today is Monday so I have plenty of time!

Word count: 1399

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 11 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
116K 3.4K 32
lฤฑllฤฑlฤฑ.ฤฑllฤฑ.ฤฑlฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑ.lllฤฑฤฑฤฑlฤฑ. ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ƒ๐’๐’š' 0:26 ---โ™ก--- 3:45 โ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท โ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ...
60 3 3
๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟแต’โฟแต‰ หขสฐแต’แต— |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
5.9K 245 39
(College AU: No quirks) Bakugo Katsuki grew up knowing he was different. At age 7 he came out to his parents as transgender. After doing so his paren...