Cold Ceo (Taekook)

Por Kritti132

Jungkook is a cold, arrogant and rude ceo who doesn't care about anyone. Let's see how Jungkook will change f... M谩s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
My Other Book馃挏

Chapter 35

22.4K 616 182
Por Kritti132

At night, kook was reading a book while tae was softly caressing kook's baby bump with closed eyes. Tae was not sleeping he had only closed his eyes.

It was peaceful night when kook suddenly felt wetness between his thigh. It took him minutes to understand what happened. His eyes widened when he knew his water broke.

Kook: "Baby", shout out loudly.

Tae immediately opened his eyes and looked at kook who was holding his stomach while crying in pain.

Tae: "What happened, sweetheart?.

Kook: "Baby, My water broke", cried out loud.

Tae immediately carried kook towards the car who tightly holds tae while screaming loudly.

Kook: "Aahhh", he screamed loudly when he felt so much pain in his lower region.

Tae tries to calm kook who was only crying in pain. Unknowingly tears starts flowing from his eyes seeing his bunny in pain.

Soon they reached hospital and doctor takes kook to labour room with tae who didn't leave kook's hand even for a second.

Doctor: "Mrs. Kim push harder".

Kook tightly held tae's hand and squeezed their interlocked hands with every push.

Tae was continuously whispering sweet nothing things to kook and encouraging him how strong he is. He kissed kook's forehead.

Doctor: "Mrs Kim, just last push".

Tae: "Sweetheart just last push. You can do it. You are my strong baby na", caressing kook's hair.

Kook weakly smile and push harder. Soon they heard loud cry of baby. Tae smiles with his teary eyes.

Doctor: "Congratulations, It's a boy".

Tae: "Thankyou so much sweetheart. I love you so much" whispered lovingly and kissed kook's forehead who weakly muttered love you too.

The nurse cleaned the baby and gave it to kook who laid his baby on his chest. Tae fondly looks at his small family.

Kook looks at his hubby who was fondly looking at him. He smiles at him.

Kook: "Baby, hold him".

Tae carefully holds baby in his arms and immediately coes at him. He was carbon copy of him and kook. He softly kissed baby's forehead who smiles in his sleep.

Tae: "My baby", boxy smile.

Kook was admiring his hubby who was talking to baby in his baby voice like he will hear it in his sleep. He softly chuckled at his silly bear.

Kook: "Baby".

Tae: "Yes sweetheart?", caressing baby's soft cheeks.

Kook: "What you are gonna name our baby", smiles at his hubby.

Tae: "Haneul , Kim Haneul", kissed his baby's forehead.

Kook softly smiles at the name it's means Heaven.
____

Six years later

Six years passed but nothing changed. Taekook's love was same as before but each day they fall harder for each other. They are each other's strength. They couldn't live without each other even for a second. They are example of magnetic couple who always stick to each other.

Tae also become the CEO. Now, both of them work together in their company.

Whenever they get the chance they make love as they were always horny for each other.

Their little price was now almost six year old. Haneul's personality is same as his dada cute and caring. He will sulk if his mumma didn't give him attention just like tae. He was literally a mama's boy.

Tae was sleeping when he felt small kisses on his cheeks. He smiles making the person giggle.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his little Hani who was sitting beside him. He gets up and takes his little prince on his lap.

Tae: "Good morning my baby". peck hani's nose who cutely giggle.

Han: "Good morning Dada", cute voice.

Han softly holds tae's cheeks and kisses Tae's cheeks who softly chuckled.

When suddenly beautiful man comes in the room looking slightly angry.

Kook: "Haneul you are here, I was searching for you everywhere. Go fast the driver is already waiting for you or else you will get late", stern voice.

Han: "Ok mumma", pouts.

He kisses tae and kook's cheeks before binding goodbye to them.

Tae looks at kook who was already looking at him lovingly. He smiles at him and pulls him on top of him who slightly gasped.

Tae: "Good morning, beautiful", kissed kook's forehead.

Kook: "Very good morning, my baby", peck tae's lips.

Tae flipped their position and kept his head on Kook's chest who softly caressed his silky hair.

Kook: "Get up Bubba, go and get fresh and then we will have our breakfast together", peck tae's head.

Tae cutely whined making kook chuckle.
He looks at kook who softly smiles at him.

Tae: "Kissy", pout.

Kook cooes at his baby and gives him a passionate kiss.

_____

At night, tae and Han were watching cartoons on the television while kook was in the room.

Han: "Dada".

Tae: "Yes, baby. Do you want something?", asked softly.

Han: "Can we eat our dinner outside", pout.

Tae: "Ok my baby. Whatever you say", kissed han's cheeks who cutely giggle.

Han: "I will call mumma".

Tae nodes and Han quickly run towards the room leaving tae alone who chuckled at his impatient little prince.

Soon three of them arrived at the restaurant. Kook gave their order while Han was playing games in tae's mobile phone.

After some time, waiter placed their order.

Kook: "Han keep the phone aside and eat your dinner".

Han nods and looks at tae who was eating his dinner. Tae looks at Han who was looking at him with a pout. He smiles at him.

Tae: "What happened, my baby"?

Han: "Dada, feed me", cute voice.

Tae cooes at him and takes Han on his lap who happily giggles. He starts feeding han and in between eating his food too.

Kook fondly looks at his small family with a soft smile. Then he whined taking tae's attention.

Kook: "Babe, feed me too", pout.

Tae: "Aww how can I forget my big baby", softly chuckled.

Tae starts to feed kook who feeds him back.

After having their dinner they leave for their home. Han was already sleeping on Kook's lap. Soon they arrived and tae laid Han down on the bed and tucked him inside the blanket.

Kook was standing in front of the mirror while applying cream on his face when he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his waist.

He looked in the mirror and saw tae who was lovingly looking at him. He smiles at him.

Tae: "You know you were looking so beautiful today", whispered in kook's ear while giving wet kisses there.

Kook: "Mmm babe", moans.

Tae starts placing wet kisses on Kook's neck who bites his lips while tilting his head to give more access to tae.

After some time tae pulls away from kook's neck. Kook looks at the mirror and starts to feel more hot at how intensely tae was looking at him.

Kook turned around and wrapped his arms around tae's neck who tightly grabbed his waist. Both leaned and started kissing each other passionately. Tae slides his hand inside kook's shirt who moaned feeling tae's cold hand.

Tae lifted kook in bridal style without breaking the kiss. He laid kook down on the bed and hovered above him. He was about to open kook's shirt when they heard knock on the door making tae stopped at his action.

Tae pulled away from the kiss making kook groaned. He peck kook's lips who pouts.

He opened the door and looks at Han who was looking at him with his sleep eyes and messy hair. He lifted Han in his arms.

Tae: "Hani, my baby what happened?".

Han: "Want to sleep with you and mumma", sleepy voice.

Tae: "Alright", softly smile.

He lay Han in the centre and Han immediately hug kook who strokes his hair. In no time Han fell asleep.

Tae and kook looks at their little prince lovingly. Both kissed his forehead.

Then tae looks at kook who at the same time looks at him. Both lovingly smiles at each other.

Tae: "I love you, sweetheart".

Kook: "I love you more baby".

Both hugs their little prince while tightly interlocking their hands. After some time both fell asleep with a content smile on their face.

_______________________________________________

THE END

So that's the end. First of all thankyou so much for reading, voting and commenting on this story. I hope you all enjoyed my story. I will soon come with another story. 🥰💜

Till then
Take care🥰🫶🏻

.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

374K 7.7K 28
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
1.6M 82.3K 49
When an arrogant and cold-hearted CEO, who rules the under world of weapons and drugs, takes interest on his own employee of Vante Corporation. _____...
29.6K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
435K 19.1K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...