Fantasies

By _alright_but_no

To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were... More

Oh daddy!!
Roomates (teaser)
Good morning daddy.
Roomates (full chapter)
Mirrors (preview)
Tied Up
Mirrors
Neighbours
Valentine's day special.
Warehouse
Apology
The Club
Transfer Student (dummy)
Threesome With A Married Couple (I)
Behind the dumpster.
Pawned Off
Threesome With A Married Couple (II)

The Flight

5K 15 0
By _alright_but_no

I saw him at the airport entering the same VIP lounge as me, and something about him made me curious. Like a need to know him, but at the time I just wanted to sit and stare, afraid that I might scare him away if I randomly approached him.

So I just sat there sipping my coffee and browsing through a dumb magazine I picked from the small bookshop outside.

I could feel someone approaching and just as I looked up there he was, standing in front of me, a lot taller than what I first noticed.

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice you sitting here by yourself, are you with someone?"

He asked in this husky voice the kind that makes your pussy clench and your panties wet.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds not fully out of my trance, when he cleared his throat and looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"Oh uhh sorry I was thinking about something and you caught me off guard, and to answer your question am travelling alone."

"Where you headed?" He asked next.

"Scotland." I answered.

"What a coincidence, so am I."

"Ooo great" I said actually excited about having this hunk of a man on the same flight.

"Do you mind if I join you" he asked.

"Oh for sure I said while clearing up a little space on the table for him to set his cup."

"I am Serena." I said extending my hand for him to shake.

He took it in his own hand and squeezed it a little before placing a kiss on the inside of my wrist, his lips lingering there for a little longer than necessary but I didn't mind.

He then sat down right next to mez instead of the chair opposite. And brought his lips to my ear while slipping his hand around my waist to pull me closer to himself, his warm body pressed into my tiny frame, before whispering,

"You can call me daddy, "

And then if placed a chaste kiss on the side of my neck before releasing me from his embrace.

I looked at him wide eyed trying to process what he just said before letting out a little laugh and turning my face away so as to not allow him to see the blush spreading across my face.

He placed his fingers under my chin and turned my face towards his.

"I mean, it's a long flight, might as well enjoy it in more ways than one."

"And what makes you think I am interested in that?"

"I see the way you looked at me and from the way you're clenching your legs together and I may or may not have read your book."

He said all the while maintaining eye contact as his hand travelled to my side running up and down my ribcage.

"Ohh so you've read my book" I said trying to look anywhere but at him.

"uhh I thought it wasn't that famous,"I giggled a little.

Before continuing,

"colour me surprised."

I said batting my eyelashes at him as I ran my fingertips around his inner thigh.

"Tell me which chapter did you enjoy?" I whispered in his ear. 

As I brought my face closer to his, I looked down at his lips as I swiped my tongue out to lick mine.

He took that as an invitation to capture my lips with his while pulling me onto his lap.

We were secluded from the rest of the lounge and so I didn't mind making out with him.

I was wearing a loose black flared dress with a tiny, cute black lacy set underneath.

While he wore a polo shirt with a pair of slacks.

He lifted my ass up a bit to help me straddle him my legs on either side of his body while his hands travelled up and down my back, squeezing my hips and ass, before one of his hands came to settle between us right onto my pussy.

He palmed it with his warm big hand while I ground myself on his crotch moving hips as our lips moved in sync.

"Mmm you've come prepared."

He whispered against my lips, as he moved my thong to the side before penetrating me with two of his long fingers, making me gasp in pain and pleasure.

"You are tight" he stated before continuing to assault my pussy, fingering it slowly at first before speeding up just a little.

He captured my lips with his making me moan into his mouth as he pushed in another digit.

"Ladies and gentlemen of flight A520, please head to Gate 3.  We have started boarding your flight to Scotland."

"Looks like we'll have to continue this later."

He said with a cheeky grin on his face while pulling his cum soaked fingers out of my cunt.

He then winked at me before placing them in his mouth to suck them clean, all the while looking me in the eyes.

I then slowly got off of him and adjusted my panties before bending over his lap purposely letting my tits graze his thighs before lifting my bag off the floor and looking at him, and asking,

"you coming daddy?" I ask as I made my way to the terminal not bothering to look behind.

I quickly left him there for sure as I made my way to the gate to board my flight and the line for first class was super short so I got to my seat which was all the way in the back pretty quickly.

The air host took my bag and placed it in the overhead bin before ushering me into my seat.

"Enjoy your flight, and call me if you need anything. " he said before
heading to the front to help the other passengers.

"You cannot be left alone can you?"

I heard the same husky voice from before, ask from behind me.

I turned around fast, nearly giving myself a whiplash to look at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my voice coming off a little louder and more sultry than I expected.

"And what are you talking about?" I ask him a bit offended and confused.

"That guy wants you." He simply stated confusing me even further.

He figured I didn't understand as he continued.

"He only came to help you cause he wants to have sex with you. Why else would he come all the way to the back following you?"

He quirked one of his sexy eyebrows.

"Anyway too bad I called dibs." He said in a matter of fact tone. 

"WHAT?" I asked aloud not caring who heard us.

"How dare you say that? And what makes you think I'll let you fuck me?"

I asked aghast at his words.

He simply shoved his hand between my legs and toyed with my pussy with his fingers for a couple of seconds before pulling away the now wet digits.

"This tells me otherwise." He stated before settling down in his seat.

"That doesn't prove anything, that could discharge for all you know" I say before sitting down in mine.

Knowing well that I was soaking wet for him and his talented fingers.

"We'll see about that." He whispered before buckling up.

He was in the seat right next to me and it was one of those planes that allowed passengers travelling with friends and family to pull down the divider to make the seats closer to each other and have tiny personal rooms to themselves.

Once we took off and were in the air for about an hour he pressed the button that controlled that feature and placed a 'do not disturb' sign outside our makeshift room.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked playfully with a hint of anger still evident in my voice.

Only to be pulled closer to him by my waist as he assented his lips onto mine. Throwing all the caution and anger into the wind.

"What is it that you were saying about not letting me fuck you?" He said against my lips before smashing his lips onto mine.

"Huh slut, tell daddy what that was about."

He whispered against my lips before kissing a trail up my cheek to my ear.

While pinching my nipples hard over my dress.

"Ahh daddy, I was joking." I say in between gasps as he continues his assault on my sensitive buds.

"Strip" is all he says looking at me through hooded eyes.

I hesitate for a second before doing as I was told, quickly lifting my dress up and pull it off my body.

I then move my eyes up look at him, noticing the way his eyes rake over my skimpily covered body.

"I said strip for daddy slut." He says before landing a slap on my right tit.

"That means completely."

"Don't make me repeat myself. Do you understand little girl?"

"Nod if yes."

I quickly nod my head before pulling the matching set off my body leaving me completely naked to his satisfaction.

"Now" he says taking my naked form in.

"You'll come up with a safe word and only use it when you can't take it anymore." So what will it be he asks looking at me with those hungry eyes. 

"Orange, daddy"

"You know when to use it right? You got what daddy meant when he said can't take it anymore?"

"Or does daddy need to punish you first before using that tight little brown pussy?"

"I understand daddy I won't use the orange until it goes too far and I can't take it." I bite my bottom lip before looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Please punish me a little first daddy, I need you to show me how much of a whore I am." I say.

"Of course you'd say that." He says before pulling me across his lap and landing 3 hard spanks simultaneously on both my arse cheeks.

I let out a small gasp before letting out a couple of moans as he then spanked me lightly for a bit before switching it up with a series of hard blows to my now reddening ass.

"Mmm"

"fuck slut that looks so pretty."

He said while running his hand on my burning red skin soothing it.

He then pushed me forward and pulled his belt off, followed by his slacks before slapping his cock on my pussy a couple of times, all the while the sound of slapping flesh on flesh made me realise how wet I am for his cock.

He then pushed the tip in slowly moaning out loud before pulling it out completely.

I turned around to look at him and he pushed my face into the pillows provided and said,

"Keep your head down slut I don't want to you to look at my face right now.
He said before landing a good spank on my cunt which jerked my body further into the opposite seat.

"But I must say this is one tight brown pussy. Too bad that won't be the case for long."  He said as he slapped my pussy a couple more times.

He then pushed his thick, big cock into my cunt halfway, deliciously stretching my pussy to fit himself in before pulling out, and repeating the same over and over again each time pushing himself further in inch by inch, until finally he is completely inside me and he stops to let me adjust to his size before pullig out and slamming his hard cock back in pushing it deeper into my pussy.

He is huge and I can feel him in my stomach but I am not complaining it feels so good to be filled by such a huge dick after so long.

He continues to fuck me hard in that position for a couple of minutes before taking both my wrists and pulling me up.

He then lands a couple of slaps on my tits before using his free hand to choke me all the while moving his cock faster in and out of my body.

He let go of my neck for a second only to replace it with his belt that he tightened, pulling on it, as his movements became erratic before he spilled his warm seed in my pussy which pushed me over the edge making me cum and tighten around his cock.

He moaned deeply from his chest as he stilled for a second, my pussy clenching around his dick. 

He then threw me back down and pushed himself in and out of me a couple more times before completely pulling out his now gaping hole, his  cock dripping from our juices.

He then grabbed me by my hair and turned me towards him, and then pulled on my left nipple making me gasp in pain.

He used that to his advantage as he shoved his semi hard cock in my mouth.

"Clean it up like a good lil whore, we both know you are."

He said as he moved my face up and down using my hair as leverage.

"Yes daddy." Is all I said against his cock before pulling away for a second only to have him shoved it back into my mouth fucking my face hard and fast as he got hard once again.

I sucked him off for more than 15 minutes before he came right into my mouth, some of it dripping down the sides of my mouth and falling onto my naked chest.

He then pulled me away from his cock and kissed me hard on my lips making me taste both our juices.

He then grabbed a few wipes and started cleaning us up before settling back into his seat and pulling my naked form on to his and covering our naked and semi naked forms with one of the blankets.

"Rest now slut." Is all he said I think before I felt myself drifting into oblivion due to the exhaustion and excitement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
2.4M 50.9K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
231K 6.8K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
276K 1.1K 18
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...