Various Female/Male x Male Re...

Af bloody_and_scorched

So a year ago I made a book similar to this but I ended up making only one, one shot and I kinda just stopped... Mere

Request Page
Female! Ghostface x Shy! Reader [Scream]
D.Va x Small-Streamer! Reader (Part 1) [Overwatch]
Sad! Jessie x Reader [Pokemon]
Wraith x Reader [Apex Legends]
Chica x Reader [FNAF]
Sad! Velma x Reader [Scooby-Doo]
Childhood-Bully! Vicky x Bullied! Reader [Fairly Odd Parents]
Female! Team-Skull-Grunt x Old-Friend! Reader [Pokemon]
Female! Psycho x Reader [Borderlands]
Female! Jason-Voorhees x Childhood-Friend! Reader (Part 1) [Friday The 13th]
Nurse-Joy x Reader [Pokemon]
Female! Zombie-Apocalypse-Survivor x Half-Infected! Reader [Original Story]
Zarya x Insecure! Reader [Overwatch]
Quiet! Boy x (Kinda)-Popular! Reader [Original Story]
Female! Jason-Voorhees x Childhood-Friend! Reader (Part 2) [Friday The 13th]
Female! Super-Hero x Vigilante! Reader (Part 1) [Orginal Story]
Princess-Peach x Reader [Super Mario Bros]
Popular! Girl x Ex-Cult-Member! Reader [Original Story]
Katy x Reader [Pokemon]
Female! Werewolf x Vampire! Reader [Original Story]
Cheated! Tracer x Reader [Overwatch] (You Are Not The Cheater)
Tiffany-Valentine x Killer! Reader [Dead By Daylight]

Zombie Apocalypse x Pokemon x Reader [Test One-Shot]

956 11 7
Af bloody_and_scorched

(I'm sorry but I've had this idea for like a week now and I honestly can't stop thinking about writing this! I want to eventually make this it's own book but I want to know if it's good enough to be it's own book [To be honest I still would make it's own book of no one wanted it] so yeah...this won't obviously be very family friendly, it's a pretty fucked up way to look at Pokémon so fair warning if you don't like zombie stuff)

=========================================

(You can look however you want to)

Your Weapons:

Hunting Knife:

Your Crossbow:

Your Quiver/Backpack:

(You are a rock/steel type specialist)

(Your Team: Onix [Your Ace], Lunatone, Probopass, Armaldo, Magnezone, Skarmory)

(This will take place in the [Oras] Hoenn region)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked down the scope of my crossbow and I aimed it at the walker's head.

(Y/N): "Gotcha..."

I made a whistle sound to alert the walker to my position. As it turned to face me I shot it the head with a crossbow bolt, killing it instantly.

(Y/N): "God damn there are more walkers lately in this forest. That can't be good..."

I went over to body and I pulled the crossbow bolt out of the skull of the walker. I took out a rag and I wiped off the bolt before I reloaded my crossbow with the bolt. I was about to turn around and go back to my cabin when I heard a gurgle from behind me, so I quickly turned around and a walker was able to grapple onto me. I was struggling to keep the walker away from me,I wanted to reach for my knife but I didn't want to risk me losing the grapple but I was able to keep it away from me long enough, when I heard a screech come from the sky. I looked up and saw my Skarmory dive bombing from the sky! He then let out his talons and he then proceeded to crush the walkers head, which splattered blood all over me! I pushed the body off me as my Skarmory landed next to me.

(Y/N): "Thanks buddy...I can't really complain since you just saved my life..." I said while I took out a rag and I cleaned off the blood on my face.

Skarmory let out a loving screech.

(Y/N): "Alright...let's get back to the cabin since this was last area I needed to check."

Skarmory let out a screech before she went back up in the air to fly around me to protect me. I decided not to take my other Pokémon because they all needed to rest but Skarmory would not let me go alone.

After a little bit of walking and looking in all directions to make sure no other walkers would get the jump on me.I was in the middle of a forest and also live in the forest, that's why I was checking the area. I saw my Cabin was in the distance.

(Your cabin will essentially be Huntress Cabin in DBD but pretend the doorway's actually have doors)

I saw that Lunatone and Magnezone were patrolling my Cabin and since they could float they could easily do this.

(Y/N): "What are you two doing?! You should be resting!"

Magnezone seem to stop patrolling and seemed to give me a apologetic look.

(Y/N): "Please go rest."

Magnezone listened to me and went to go rest in my cabin. I looked over at Lunatone who was just looking into the forest.

(Y/N): "Lunatone you need to rest!"

Lunatone seem to ignore me which was odd. I began to walk over to it when I heard Skarmory screech from above me. I knew what that meant, it means he had spotted a walker! Lunatone seemed to be looking in the direction of it and from behind a tree, comes a walker!

(Y/N): "I see...Lunatone use 'Psychic'..."

Lunatone's eyes turned blue as she picked up the walker with its move, as it was lifted in the air enough before she repeatedly slamed the walker down into the ground repeatedly until the walker was just a puddle of blood on the ground.

(Y/N): "Alright. Now please go rest."

Lunatone seemed hesitant at first but then it floated into the cabin to go rest.

Skarmory landed next to me.

(Y/N): "You didn't see anymore walkers?"

Skarmory shook its head to say "No".

(Y/N): "Ok good. Please go rest. You have been going without resting for almost a full day. You really need it."

Skarmory wasn't happy with the that but he knew he couldn't argue with me, so he walked into the cabin to rest.

I began to walk around the perimeter of the cabin just to make sure there was no walkers nearby. In the backyard of my cabin I saw my Onix was sleeping. I wasn't worried about my Pokémon to get infected by the virus because all of them either were made of stone or made of steel, but I was not made of either of those things so I just wanted to make sure. After I was comfortable enough to not be on high alert, I enter the cabin and I began to gather the various berries from around the cabin that I had harvested from the forest. I put the berries inside my quiver/backpack and I readied myself to venture towards my hometown, Littleroot Town.

I went over to Probopass and Armaldo, and I woke them up.

(Y/N): "You guys get a good rest? I need your guys help to get to Littleroot."

Armaldo got up and stretched while Probopass slowly woke up.

(Y/N): "Let me go get Onix."

Skarmory went up to me and looked like he wanted to go but I shut that down quickly.

(Y/N): "Nope, you need to rest and I won't argue with you about that."

Skarmory was sad at this but Armaldo comforted Skarmory in Pokémon talk, I'm guessing he was telling Skarmory we would be fine.

I left my cabin and I went to the backyard or back area that had an wall around it because my Onix could not fit inside my cabin so I wanted him to have a space while still being safe. I'm almost 99% sure none of my Pokémon can get infected like other Pokémon but I wanted to make sure my Pokémon can have a relatively safe space.

If you are wondering why I don't use my Pokémon's Pokeballs, that's because they all refuse to go into their Pokeballs because they are constantly worried about me, which is touching but still makes me worry about them not being safe...

I opened the gate to the backyard and I went over to my sleeping Onix that was 28 feet long, and I slowly pet him.

(Y/N): "Hey Onix, I need your help buddy."

Onix stirred awake and he slowly lifted his eyelids and once he saw it was me, he instantly got happy.

(Y/N): "Hey buddy, you wanna go visit mom?"

Onix got up being happy and I felt the ground shake under me that almost made me fall.

(Y/N): "Easy boy! Don't want to make me fall."

Onix gave me a apologetic look.

(Y/N): "It's alright buddy."

I looked behind me and I saw Armaldo and Probopass were waiting for us to go to Littleroot.

(Y/N): "Are y'all ready?" I saw them all nod.

My Onix bowed down and I went over to him and I got on it's back.

(Y/N): "Armaldo, your gonna need to be in your Pokeball...I promise if we encounter walkers, I will send you out."

Armaldo thought about it for a second before he gave me a nod.

I gave him a smile before I took out his Pokeball:

(Y/N): "Armaldo return!" I said as my Armaldo returned to its ball.

(Y/N): "Alright let's go!" I said while Onix left the backyard and began to make his way towards Littleroot while Probopass was floating right alongside us.

*Timeskip*

We were really close to Littleroot and we hadn't seen any walkers so that was good.

(Y/N): "Looks like I did a good job clearing the area."

After a little more traveling I saw the wooden wall that signifies that I was at Littleroot. Me and the other men of Littleroot had built a huge wall around the town to make it safer from the walkers. Why wasn't I living in the town? Well because a lot of people kinda came to our little town after the apocalypse happened...so we quickly ran out of space in the town, so I decided to leave the town so I didn't take up space in the town.

Onix made his way up to the south side of the wall and I saw a guard was posted up.

Guard: "Ah (Y/N), I see you have come to visit."

(Y/N): "Let's talk when I'm inside the walls."

Guard: "Sorry, let me let you in." He said while he began to open the gate of the south side of the wall.

(Y/N): "Go." I said to my Onix who instantly slithered his way into the town with Probopass was close behind us.

After we were in, I jumped off my Onix and I helped them close the gate.

Guard: "Did you see any zombies during your trip?"

(Y/N): "No, I didn't see any walkers."

Guard: "I still don't understand why you call them walkers instead of zombies?"

(Y/N): "They are dead people walking around so I call them walkers...also I may have watched too much TV before all of this happened."

Guard: "Well I know you came here, you may go see her now."

(Y/N): "Like I need your permission..." I grumbled under my breath as I made my way towards the direction of my mother's house.

Since it was such a little town I only had to make my way north and I turned left and I was at my mothers house. I was about to knock on the door when I heard a commotion coming to the right of me.

???: "Did you steal my food?!"

???: "I didn't steal your food?!"

I looked over at the commotion and one of the voices was the notorious person in the town, Thomas. I didn't know the other man.

Thomas: "I know you stole my food! I'm fucking hungry!"

Random Man: "We are all hungry! We are all suffering! You are not special Tom!"

I saw Thomas ball up his fists and I thought I would have to intervene but one of the wall guards came over to stop the situation.

Wall Guard: "That's enough you two! We have sent a search party who will be looking for food! They will be back soon!"

Thomas mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear. Thomas was all bark and no bite. He is was the towns dickhead that I wish never came to Littleroot.

I went to go knock when the door of the house opened before I could knock and I saw my little sister, Grace, was the one who opened the door.

Grace: "Big brother!" She said while she gave me a hug.

I hugged her back. She and my mom are always worried about me since I live outside the walls.

Grace: "Mom! (Y/N) is here!"

My mom came from the kitchen and once she saw me she gave me a bone crushing hug!

Mom: "My boy has returned!"

(Y/N): "GAH MOM! YOU ARE CRUSHING ME!"

Mom: "Oops sorry sweetie." She said while letting go of me.

Mom: "Is that your blood?!"

(Y/N): "Huh?" I looked down at myself and I see I was drenched in blood."

(Y/N): "Oh...no that isn't my blood, it was a walkers that attacked me."

Mom: "You were attacked?! Are you hurt at all?!"

(Y/N): "Mom, if I was hurt, I wouldn't be here right now."

Grace: "Ewwww! I have blood on me!"

(Y/N): "Maybe you should not hug your brother that lives in the woods and kills walkers outside the wall and check to see if he is covered in blood..."

Mom: "I would rather you stay with us and not risk your life outside the walls."

(Y/N): "I know but you guys are already struggling with food and water so I would rather you not have another mouth to feed. Plus I'm also helping keeping the walker population down around the town."

Mom: "I know...I just hate constantly knowing you could die at anytime..."

Grace: "I worry about that too..."

(Y/N): "You guys don't have to worry. I can take care of myself plus I have some friends with me." I said while I threw out Armaldo and I pointed at Onix and Probopass.

Onix let out a small roar.

Mom: "I know but it's still a motherly instinct to worry."

(Y/N): "I understand, but again you don't need to worry. But the reason I came was because I have food!" I took my backpack off and I pulled out the berries I have found.

Grace: "Ooooo food! I am really hungry!" She said while picking up some the of berries and began to eat them.

(Y/N): "Woah calm down Grace! You need to share with your mom."

Grace: "Oh...sorry."

Mom: "It's okay honey. I understand that you are hungry."

Mom then looked at me and said:

Mom: "Did you save some for yourself?"

(Y/N): "Yes I have plenty of food at my cabin." I said which was kinda a lie...

I did have some food at my cabin but it was mainly for my Pokémon. I had very little food for myself.

Mom: "Well good. I don't want you to die of starvation."

???: "Woah what the hell?!" I heard the familiar voice of Thomas yelling in our direction.

I looked over towards the direction of the yell and I saw Thomas coming towards us three.

(Y/N): "What do you want, Thomas?" I said with a little hostility in my voice.

Thomas: "Why the hell are you hogging the food to yourselves?! We are all starving!"

(Y/N): "We are not hogging any food. This is food I found outside the walls. Outside safety...something you wouldn't know about doing because you are a selfish coward."

Thomas got visibly angry at this and began to yell at me;

Thomas: "You think you are such a badass because you live outside the walls!?"

(Y/N): "No I don't think I'm a badass at all, but I am not a coward unlike you." I said in a calm voice that seemed to piss him off more.

Thomas: "I'm gonna kill you!" He said while charging at me but my Onix got in the way of him and Thomas immediately backed away.

Thomas: "This isn't over..." He said while backing away and eventually going back to his tent that he lived in.

Grace: "I hate him so much!"

Mom: "Don't say that Grace!"

(Y/N): "Oh come on Mom, you can't say you like him one bit."

Mom: "I'm not particularly fond of him but we shouldn't say we hate someone."

(Y/N): "But I will no matter what you say. I hate Thomas."

Mom: "You are not being a good role model for your sister!"

(Y/N): "I think I'm being a good role model. To not take shit from anyone. It's a good thing to know that especially in this world."

Mom wanted to argue but she knew that I was at least a little bit right.

I looked up at the sky and I noticed that it was getting late.

(Y/N): "Alright I should probably get going. It's getting late and I still have some work to do."

Grace: "Can I come with you?!"

(Y/N) / Mom: "NO!" Even my Onix and Armaldo shook their heads to say "No"

Grace: "Why not?!"

(Y/N): "You know why Grace. It's not safe for you outside the walls. You have absolutely no training and you are still a little girl."

Grace: "But I can't be trained if I can't go outside the walls! How come I can't do anything fun!"

(Y/N): "Grace...what I do, is not fun! Having to constantly watch my back so I don't get eaten alive, and to then take out people that previously had a life and were a real living human being. I don't want you to face that fact right now and destroy your mental health...how about one day, I will come and show you how to use a crossbow and show you how to keep safe from walkers."

Grace: "...Alright I understand. I will keep you up on that offer though!"

(Y/N): "Alright, I'll see you later." I said while I ruffled my sisters hair.

I went over to my Mom and I gave her a hug and I said while hugging her

(Y/N): "Make sure to lock anyway into the house." I whispered in her ear not wanting to scare Grace.

Mom: "I always do." She whispered in my ear

After I let go of the hug, I began to make my way towards the south gate. As I was making my way towards the gate, I looked towards the direction of the clump of tents and I saw Thomas giving me a dirty look. I wanted to flip him off but I didn't want to piss him off even more. When I got to the South Gate, I gave a nod to the guard I talk to earlier and I got on Onix's back. I recalled my Armaldo and I made sure Probopass was ok.

(Y/N): "Alright I'm ready." I said while the guard opened the gate and we began to make our way towards my Cabin.

*Timeskip*

It was currently in the middle of the night and I was currently chopping wood to make a new wall around my cabin. All of my Pokémon were currently resting inside the cabin or in Onix's case, he was in the back area of the cabin when I heard a horn coming from the direction of Littleroot.

(The First 10 Seconds)

(Y/N): "What?! No! This can't be!" I said while I stopped what I was doing and I began to gather my crossbow and my quiver!

All of my Pokémon had woken up from the sound of the horn!

That horn was a signal that someone has broken into the walls of Littleroot!

All of my Pokémon left the cabin and they all began to run towards the direction of Littleroot!

Onix was the only one to stay behind as he waited for me as I got ready and once I was ready, I immediately made my way to Onix and I got on its back and we immediately started to make our way to Littleroot!

*Small Timeskip*

We had passed Armaldo on the way and I recalled to his Pokeball since he was not really as fast as my other Pokémon. Me and Onix were really close to the town when I saw that there was fire coming from the buildings of Littleroot! I saw that the South Gate was completely open and walkers were flooding into the town!

(Y/N): "NO!" I said while I loaded my crossbow and I shot at the walkers head!

I threw out Armaldo and I told him to take care of the walkers near the South Gate!

Onix began to crush some of the walkers near the gate while Armaldo began using "X-Scissor" on the walkers!

We left Armaldo to take on the walkers at the South Gate as me and Onix made our way deeper into the town!

I saw Lunatone, Magnezone, and Probopass were all killing walkers that were near the tent area.

Probopass was using "Magnet Bomb" on the walkers sending its other heads towards the zombies then blowing up!

Magnezone was using "Thunderbolt" on the walkers and he was frying them!

Lunatone. was doing what it was doing earlier with the other walker, using "Psychic" on them and smashing them into the ground!

Since all off them could float could float they were able to stay out of arms reach of the walkers.

(Y/N): "They have that covered! Let's go to Moms house!"

We made our way to Moms house, and Onix was trampling over walkers on our way. I saw the house was on fire!

(Y/N): "NO! GRACE! MOM!"

I saw the door was open and walkers were eating somebody in the door way!

(Y/N): "GET OFF THEM!" I said while I aimed my crossbow and put a bolt right in the walkers head.

I jumped off Onix, as I heard a screech and I saw Skarmory dive bomb and crush one of the others walkers head! I took out my knife and I went up to the last walkers and I repeatedly stabbed it in the head before I pushed the body away from me.

I looked at what they were eating and I saw it was the South Gate guard and he was obviously deceased. I didn't want him to come back to life so I shut his eyes and I stabbed him in the head.

(Y/N): "Onix keep guard! I'm gonna go find Mom and Grace!" I said while I ran into the burning house!

(Y/N): "MOM!? GRACE!?"

I didn't hear anything in response besides the groans of the walkers in the town!

I saw a walker in the kitchen, I went to use my crossbow but I forgot to load it so I took out my knife and I went to the walker and I stabbed in the back of the head. I looked at the walker and it was a male so neither my Mom or Grace.

I felt the fire around me getting worse and I heard something come from upstairs.

(Y/N): "MOM?! GRACE?! IS THAT YOU GUYS?!" I said while I reloaded my crossbow while running up the stairs!

I made my way upstairs and I searched the rooms one by one. I went to the last room which was my mothers and I saw a walker was in the room but they seemed to not be in regulars clothes...they seemed to be in some kind of uniform that I didn't recognize.

(Y/N): "That can't be my Mom or Grace..." I said and I was right because I saw the walker had a beard so it was also a male.

I took out my crossbow and I lined up the shot and I took the walker out. I went over to the body and I took out my bolt and reloaded it in my crossbow. I searched the room and I didn't find anything.

I heard something above me and I looked to see the roof was starting to fall apart!

(Y/N): "SHIT!" I said while I left the room and I made my way to the stairs and I quickly made my way downstairs as I was dodging the burning wood that made up the house.

After I was downstairs I quickly made my way to the front door and just in time because the roof finally gave in and the house collapsed in on itself.

(Y/N): "FUCK! THIS IS NOT GOOD!" As I felt tears come down my face.

Where were my Mom and Grace!?

Skarmory landed next to me and I immediately told him:

(Y/N): "Skarmory! Go search the area from above for Mom and Grace! I can't find them!"

Skarmory gave me a nod before he went back into the air.

Onix made his way over to me and I saw he was covered in blood. I let out a small grunt, asking if I found them.

(Y/N): "No...I didn't find them."

Onix gave me a sad look as he probably thought they were dead.

(Y/N): "Let's not give up hope! They must have ran into the nearby forest!"

Onix seemed to agree with this but as we were looking at each other I heard something from besides us.

Probopass: "Probopass!"

I looked over in the direction and I saw it was my Probopass.

(Y/N): "What?"

He then began to tilt his head over in the direction of the tent area!

(Y/N): "Did you find Mom and Grace?!"

He shook his head no and he began to make his way towards the direction of the tents. So I began to follow him.

After running to the tent area I saw the area was covered in dead bodies of walkers. I saw my other Pokémon were looking at something in the middle of the tent area. I made my to the middle of it and I saw it was a women who was still alive but it looked like she was bitten all over her body.

I made my way towards the women and I instantly recognized her to be Thomas's wife. I knelt down besides her and she instantly recognized me.

Thomas's Wife: "Oh my god...I didn't think anyone was still alive...then I saw your Pokémon...but it's too late..."

(Y/N): "What happened!?"

Thomas's Wife: "Thomas...he betrayed us..."

(Y/N): "What?!"

Thomas's Wife: "He...he let the people in...they killed most of the guards...then let the zombies in..."

(Y/N): "Did you see my Mom and Grace leave during this time?!"

Thomas's Wife: "The...people...took them...the people in the uniforms took them...they went out the north gate..."

(Y/N): "What did the uniforms look like?" She the began to describe the uniform that the walker upstairs was wearing.

Thomas's Wife: "Please kill me...I don't know anymore than that..."

I was taken aback by this!

(Y/N): "What?! I have no reason to kill you!"

Thomas's Wife: "Please...I don't want to turn...into one of them...please end my suffering..."

I have killed a lot of walkers but I had never taken a human life before.

(Y/N): "I don't want to kill you..."

Thomas's Wife: "Please...Please...end me..." She then closed her eyes.

I didn't want to do it...but I took out my knife and I prepared to end her life...I felt more tears fall down my cheeks but I eventually brought the knife down on her skull and pierced her brain and she immediately died...

I took my knife out and I began to cry even more.

(Y/N): "God damn it..." I wiped the tears away from my face and I got back up. My Pokémon were all coming close to me and trying to comfort me.

(Y/N): "Thank you guys...but we don't have time to be sad...we have to find Mom and Grace!" I got back up and I heard my Skarmory land next to me.

(Y/N): "Did you see them?!"

Skarmory shook its head to say "No".

(Y/N): "Well we know where we need to go...north..."

I went towards the north gate and I got ready to leave Littleroot to rescue my Mom and Grace.

(Y/N): "Don't worry...we are coming..."

To Be Continued...

=========================================

AAAAAH I LOVED WRITING THIS SO MUCH! This is by far my favorite thing I have ever wrote ever! I sure hope you guys liked this because I might make this it's own book! And by might, it's like 95% sure I am making this it's own book. The problem is that it's would be slow updates because I don't have as much free time as I used to have but still I absolutely loved writing this.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the one-shot/test chapter and I hope you guys have a good day/night :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.3K 258 33
This is just a small book full of oneshots I have made because I legit have no life :). I do NOT own a SINGLE character in this book. All rights go t...
976 15 7
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
1.2K 10 7
Hello! For quite some time I have been wanting to write a one-shot book and well, here it is! The anime's I will be doing will be introduced on the f...
22.2K 167 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...