Did I Make You Scream? (Screa...

By AlphaWolf_chicago

Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her m... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: The Tattoo
Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed

Chapter 3: Fireflies

1.9K 74 51
By AlphaWolf_chicago

________________________________________

Previously:

"Y/n's gonna give me a heart attack...they're all gonna give me a fucking heart attack."
Tara said tiredly as she stared at the screen in a mix of horror and disbelief at the last few events on screen.

"I..I need a nap" Sam said with the same look her sister had, slightly sinking lower in her seat.

Mindy, Chad, and Anika all nodded as they two were put off by the last few scene shown.

"So I guess we're gonna take a break.....I'll just leave you guys to it" Ambrose said cheekily before snapping his fingers twice, one for the seats to change temporarily into beds for the grow and another for him to vanish and leave from the theater as he went to take a much needed break for himself as well.

"Shit, I gotta check up on universe 1094....eh, I'll do it later" Ambrose said in realization before shrugging and carrying on to his room.

________________________________________

This Time:

Ambrose sighed as he popped back into the theater, seeing everyone passed out around the theater on the beds he made appear.

Sam and Tara were sleeping peacefully on one. Anika and Mindy on another as Chad was spread out star style on one he took for himself.

Dewey and gale ended up sharing a bed and was peacefully cuddling with one another as Randy was snoring, hugging a pillow to his chest a few rows behind them.

Danny was sleeping like a normal person with some earplugs he found and Sidney and Tatum were passed out with some magazines on the covers, looking very much like how their sleepovers would end back in the day.

The narrator shook his head before clapping his hands loudly and calling out loudly to the group.

"Rise and shine cupcakes!"

Everyone jumped out of their skins in fear of the sudden loud noises.

Chad and Randy even fell out of their beds trying to hop up out of them.

"Dude!" Tara yelled out annoyed as she held her hand to her chest feeling her heartbeat frantically.

"What the fuck, Ambrose!" Sam yelled out after her sister as she ran her hands through her hair and helped Chad up.

Mindy and Anika threw there pillows at the man as the others groaned sleepily and rubbed their eyes to get the sleep out.

The narrator just laughed at them before snapping his fingers, the beds changing back into the theater seats they once were.

"Oh- that was hilarious, thank you for that I needed it. Anyways I'm tired from dealing with the other group I'm looking after and boy let me tell you, headache!" Ambrose rambled on as he walked around the theater to get some things out of place settled. "So we're just gonna jump right into the next sequence of memories"

Before anyone could protest or reply in anyway, they were all shushed by the narrator's expression and sat in their seats from the say before. Sighing as the screen comes to life once more.

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the Woodsboro group commentary)

________________________________________

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

The full moon looms omnipresent over the eerily quiet woods of Beacon Hills. Far closer to the ground, another glowing object flutters into view.

A firefly.

"I don't wike it!...I dont- wike it!" Chad whined out as he looked to the screen.

His sister looked at him with an amused and knowing expression, "Chris Evans?"

"You know it."

The tiny luminescent beetle is joined by a second and third, soaring up and through the woods. All three, the unwitting prey of two children, Billy and Breanne, chasing after them with glass jars.

"Got one!" Screwing the lid on top of the jar, Billy turns to show his sister.

Almost everyone tensed up at the sight of children.

The rest of the memories haven't opened up on a light note so they were all visible anxious to see how this was gonna play out.

"What are you doing, dumbass? You're
supposed to put holes in the lid. Otherwise you kill them." Breanne said scolding her brother a bit for the absentminded act.

"Do I have to let him go?"

"Do you want him to die?"

Billy holds up the jar, peering in at the firefly to decide its fate. Breanne, however, steps past him as she notices a remarkable sight just ahead... Hundreds of fireflies, tiny lights blinking off and on in the darkness.

Uncapping her own jar, Breanne races forward. The fireflies scatter, soaring up to the safety of higher altitudes.

"Dude, I miss catching fireflies" Mindy admitted with a nostalgic look.

Tara and Chad nod along with her as they remembered the good times with their friends, running around carefree trying to catch the insects.

Billy cautiously follows one into the thick of the woods. The glowing beetle settles on a low branch, joining another pair just near it.

Billy creeps forward, holding out the jar
and its lid to catch the first when it flutters away, leaving the other two behind. Coming closer, Billy notices the other two are actually not fireflies.

They're the glowing eyes of a werewolf.

Fangs bared, dirt-smeared and as feral and frightening as a wild animal, Boyd rises from the shadows.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Gale yelled out exasperated, already stressed out and it hasn't even been five minutes yet.

Tara nodded in agreement as she watched the screen tensely, Sam watched with an expression mixed of astonishment and horror before finally muttering out. "What she said..."

Several yards away- with a jar full of captured fireflies, Breanne spins at the sound of her brother's scream.

"Billy?" Alarmed, she runs toward his voice.

But she doesn't need to go far. Billy hurtles out of the darkness right for her.

"Run--run!" The little boy said absolutely scared and our of breath.

"And we're back to this being a goddamn horror movie!" Dewey groaned out anxiously for the kids on screen.

Randy leaned over from his seat and patted the ex sheriff's shoulder in slightly amused sympathy.

Terrified, he drags her with him, causing her to drop the jar. She manages a glance back at something crashed through the branches toward them.

Panicked, they run for the only shelter they can find. A lone Steel tool shed. They charge inside and-

INT. TOOL SHED/EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

Breanne slides the flimsy metal door shut, fumbling with the tiny lock while, behind her, Billy grabs at her shirt.

"He's gonna' get in-he's gonna' get inside-" billy can't help but panic as his young mind raced with the worst case scenarios.

"Shut up- shut up." Breathless, she pulls him back and away from the door. They hear footsteps. Low, animal breaths.

Tatum throws her hands up in mock surrender before shaking her head, "I'm with her, shut the fuck up and hide!"

Sidney just shook her head with a gentle facepalm before turning back to the screen.

Breanne holds her hand over her brother's mouth, trying to keep him quiet while listening to Boyd circle the shed.

Their heads turn at claws ticking against the metal walls. They follow the sounds down to where moonlight spills in
through the rusted and bent space between the shed's side and floor.

Claws slip in through the space, feeling about for a hold. Backing further away, Breanne and Billy watch helplessly as
the claws grasp around the wall and begin to pull at it.

Everyone was silent and alarmed as they kept their eyes glued to watching the screen. These two werewolves we're deprived of the moon for months, and they were certainly vicious and out for blood.

Were they all really gonna have to witness Boyd attack two innocent children?

Metal tears as Boyd wrenches the wall up, separating the entire exterior of the shed from its floor. With a furious growl, he hurls the collapsing steel frame into the air, exposing the two screaming children.

And now everyone was truly mortified, they all know that Boyd and Cora didn't really have a choice in doing this as it was just the effects of feeling the moon after so long.

But seeing the teen boy being so violent and primal to children made them all uneasy as they could see his wolf side had taken over.

But just as Boyd takes a step forward to attack, something rolls right infront of his feet. Breanne's jar.

Lid removed, the fireflies soar out of the opening, bursting up in a cloud around Boyd's head. Enraged, he waves his claws
at the flickering lights. When the fireflies finally scatter, Boyd focuses his yellow
eyes forward to see the two children- are gone.

"Oh thank God" Anika said in relief as she placed her hand to her racing heart. Sighs of the same feeling were heard around the room.

EXT. ANOTHER PART OF THE WOODS - NIGHT

Carrying a shocked Breanne and Billy under their arms, Scott and Y/n give a momentary but satisfied glance back to the darkness behind them as the two races through the woods. Fast as they can.

"They are so badass.." Randy said in awe as Mindy watched with an impressed and astonished look.

"...and hot" Tatum and Chad muttered in a daze, Chad smiling for Scott and Tatum doing the same with both twins.

Tara wasn't very appreciative of the looks the Riley girl was sending on-screen Y/n.

EXT. WOODS/TRAILS - NIGHT

Down a thin, twisting path, Derek kneels by a show print in the dirt while talking to Scott on his cell.

"You guys lost him?" Derek said bewildered.

"We kind of had to." Scott's voice was heard from his side of the call.

The core four all nodded along with the Mccall boy, knowing that getting the kids to safety was a higher priority at the moment then fighting the rabid wolf.

"That's not exactly the plan." The Hale sighed out.

"I know. Which is why I think we should regroup and stick together."

"Agreed!" Danny yelled out, stressed and tired at the events shown.

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

Phone to his ear, Scott glances nervously about the woods before glancing behind him.

"Trust me, he's too strong, too fast and way too angry for for even two people to handle. We all gotta' do this together." Scott spoke determinedly.

"Boyd might be more dangerous anyway." Derek's voice was heard over the phone this time.

"What the fuck" Sam basically whined out as the events shown just kept getting worse it seemed. And she thought they had a bad past in woodsboro.

"How come?" Scott asked curiously, still glancing behind him in a mix of worry and protectiveness.

"I'm so paranoid right now, one of them is so gonna pop out from the darkness at Scott" Chad said tensely as he sat watching the screen with slight discomfort at the eerie feeling.

Tatum gasped and hit the meeks-martin boy's shoulder in disapproval. "Don't put that out into the universe, Chad!"

"He's Bitten. Cora's Born. She might have more control. I'm by the trails at the entrance to the preserve. Can you and Y/n meet me?" Derek explained before asking the young teen.

"Yeah. Just need to drop something off first..." Scott said before trailing off.

Hanging up, Scott turns around and finally reveals that he's been keeping an eye on his sister. Who was trying to soothe the two kids as Billy and Breanne fearfully clutched to her torso and arm.

"Please get the kids home" Sidney said tiredly as she just sat and observed this sequence of memories.

Tara smiled softly at the screen, feeling her heart warm at the sight of the Mccall girl trying her best to calm the two petrified children clinging to her for comfort and protection.

"Cute" the youngest carpenter muttered to herself as she stared at the screen. Completely missing her older sisters smile and shake of the head as she saw her little sisters smitten expression for their friend.

INT. MARTIN HOME/LYDIA'S ROOM - NIGHT

Pushing aside her homework, Lydia gets up from bed to shake off the nightmare. When her feet hit the floor, though, she puts a hand to her head with a pained gasp.

Tatum sat up with a bright smile, "it's my mini me!" The girl said happily to her best friend making the Prescott women smile and laugh at her sister in everything but blood.

At her dresser, she finds the bottle for the ibuprofen empty.

The martin girl sighs before calling out to her mother. "Mom, I'm going to the store. Mom, did you hear me?"

Nothing was heard but silence in the big house.

"Of course, you didn't. You would
have heard me screaming like a lunatic." Lydia muttered to herself grabbing a jacket, she pauses to notice the full moon outside the window.

The meeks-martin twins and their uncle perked up at the reminder of the strawberry blonde from the night before.

"Oh shit, I forgot! What the hell is going on with strawberry shortcake?" Randy said as he shared a look with his nice and nephew. The two nodded their heads before the three turned to watch the screen intently.

Sam and Tara deflated at the reminder and shared a look themselves. "What the fuck is this town?!" Tara asked exasperated.

Sam just patted her sisters head and shrugged cluelessly, looking very lost at the information they were gathering and slowly but surely processing.

With a sigh, she shakes her head at herself.
"Lunatic."

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

Trees blur past as Scott, Y/n, and Derek run with supernatural speed, hurtling through the forest.

Almost everyone was looking at the three with of awestruck and dumbfounded expressions at the speed the group was using.

But Derek stops short, dropping down to a kneeling position. With an acrobatic flip, Scott lands right at his side, Y/n just slowing to a stop like normal while sending the two looks at their dramatics, the two find him examining tracks in the dirt.

The core four laughed a bit at the done expression the Mccall girl gave her brother and friend. Even Sam let out a little giggle. She was slowly but surely lowering her gaurd despite all the absolutely insane things that were being shown.

"Is it them?" Scott asked the older wolf.

Derek nodded before looking up to face the twins."We're not the only ones who decided
to stick together."

"Is that going to make it easier or harder to catch them?" Y/n asked while crossing her arms over her chest, knowing their luck it wouldn't be any good.

"I don't know." The Hale huffed out as he shook his head.

"Derek, we saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they going to do that to everyone they find?" Scott asked grimly as he and his sister stared and waited for the Hale's answer.

And after a long beat of silence, he finally spoke. "Everyone and anyone."

And now everyone was back to being tense. Shaking their heads and sighing at what the hell these teens had to endure while they had relatively normal highschool experiences....

Y'know minus the whole ghostface Richie/Amber situation...and the one they were in currently. You get the point.

EXT. BEACON HILLS PUBLIC POOL - NIGHT

The door to Lydia's car clicks open. She steps out with her eyes on her phone as she thumbs a text message, walking briskly across the empty parking lot.

But she stops short.

Slowly peering up, she finds she's not at the store, but at the Beacon Hills public pool. Glancing about in confusion, her breath tightens noticeably. And then she spots an object in the darkened pool. Something floating there.

"What the fuck?" Danny said confused as he looked from the screen to the others only to see them having the same expression.

Inching forward, Lydia tries to make out what it is. With each step, it becomes clearer... A body floating in the water.

"Oh God..." Lydia said in a scared whisper.

She starts toward it, but then indecision halts her. She looks back to her car. Then to the body in the pool.

"What the fuck!" Sam cried out again as she slumped in her seat.

"Not my mini me!" Tatum called out soon after with worry written all over her face for the teen girl.

Finally, she approaches the pool, moving down the side by the lifeguard chair where she kneels at the edge.

"Oh my God, are you dead? Please don't be dead."

Everyone tensed up a bit more and mentally prepared themselves to see more bodies and gore. Something they never seem to escape. No matter how much they wish too.

She reaches for the body, managing to grab hold of the leg, pulling it toward the moonlight to reveal-It's a Cpr mannequin.

Some people sighed in relief while others kept their gaurd up. Like the carpenters, gale, Sidney, and Dewey. They all had a bad feeling and weren't gonna relax quite yet.

"Are you kidding me?" With an irritated breath, she sits up, wiping her wet hands against each other.

"Lydia, what the hell are you doing..." The martin asked herself as she shook her head at her actions.

She pauses, peering down at her wet hands. Wet with blood.

"I should've known!" Mindy called out in discomfort and disappointment that she didn't see the twist coming.

Tara shook her head at the girls behavior and continued to watch with a tense grim expression.

Gazing at a widening puddle of dark blood around her feet, she follows the trail, slowly turning her head to look up.

Perched in the lifeguard chair is the body of an eighteen year-old boy, wet blood still flowing down his clothes from a horribly slashed throat.

Sam tensed up considerably, gripping the seats armrests with a deathly tight grip. Her mind flashing back to when she killed Richie. Taunting her with the adrenaline rush it gave her and the hallucinations of her father.

Sam didn't want to be that person, never wanted to end up like her father. Seeing that poor boy made her think back to the Richie she first met, the guy she thought was funny and sweet. But she had to remind herself that it was all fake, an act, just a sick little part in his game.

Seeing the turmoil her sister was going through, Tara gently pried sam's hand off the armrest and held it tightly within her own. Reminding her that she has people there for her even in her darkest moments.

As the cpr mannequin drifts silently back in the water, Lydia's terrified scream fills the moonlit night.

INT. ALLISON'S CAR -

Engine off, Allison sits in the darkened car, hands gripping the wheel. She stares out the windshield, gazing not at the
landscape in front of her, but at a memory-

Chad let out a fake cry that was slowly on the verge of becoming real. "Why can't they get a fucking break!"

INT. ABANDONED BANK/VAULT CORRIDOR - NIGHT - FLASHBACK

Still clutching the bloody wounds on her chest, Y/n can't seem to look Allison in the eyes.

"Oh shit it's this!"

"Not the time, Randy."

"Sorry, Dewey"

"She tried to kill you and Scott?" Allison asked once more trying to let that fact really sink in.

"Wait what-" Tara said shocked and concerned with a raised eyebrow as she looked at the screen.

"Excuse me?..." Sam said with her mouth agape, trying to understand if she just heard that right.

"It's okay-" Y/n started to reassure the girl before getting cut off.

"How is that anywhere close to being
okay?" Allison asked in bewilderment.

"I mean it doesn't matter now." Y/n sighed out as she put a bit of pressure on her wounds, that were thankfully starting to slowly heal.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't Scott tell me?" The argent spoke softly with a bit of hurt shining through in her fine as she moved to stand a bit closer to her first love.

"I'll tell you everything. Anything you want to know. But right now-" Y/n sighed out as she tried to deflect once more.

"Just tell me why." Allison demanded once more.

Y/n let out a big breath before leaning against the bank wall and took a moment to gather her thoughts before speaking.

"I couldn't. All I saw was it making things worse. For that to be your last memory of her... I couldn't do it..."

Almost everyone was looking at the screen in bewilderment at the conversation they all had just heard.

"Let me get this straight..." Tara spoke up breaking the silence before trailing off as she looked to Ambrose. "Allison's mother tried to kill Y/n and her brother and no one but stiles and Derek knew?..." The carpenter said trying to remain calm but the shaky breath she took once she was finished showed how rattled she was at the information.

Ambrose looked around at everyone in the room as he thought back on the past events for confirmation and nodded. "Yup, you're correct"

She trails off, looking past her. She turns to see Derek standing behind them. Erica's body held in his arms.

Allison closed her eyes at the sight of the girl and her terrified expression before turning to look at Y/n.

The Mccall could only stare numbly at the body of her friend, not even realizing a tear was falling down her cheek.

Some looked away at the sight of the girls body once again as others looked on sadly or angered at what she might've faced.

No one felt the worst than the core four though. They all couldn't stand the sight of the McCall's girls numb but obviously devastated expression. Tara's eyes even welled up a bit seeing Y/n's own tear fall.

INT. ALLISON'S CAR - NIGHT

Allison blinks away the memory, trying to shake it off. Her gaze drifts to the glove compartment.

After a moment, she reaches over and clicks it open to grab something inside.

Slowly, she raises a small object between her fingers, moonlight catching its razor-sharp edges... an arrowhead.

EXT. WOODS/CAMPGROUND/INT. TENT - NIGHT

An electric candle clicks on inside a tent. One-by-one, over a dozen light up, an amber glow flickering around a young woman named Caitlin. She looks out the open tent flap.

Everyone still sat silent and dumbfounded at the things there just witnessed. So for the moment they just decided to shut up and observe.

"You coming?" The young teen called out from inside the tent.

"There's a snake out here the size
of a train." Another girl's voice was heard from somewhere outside the tent.

"Kick it."Caitlin said back amused.

"If I kick it, I swear it could swallow my foot and drag me back to Mordor."

"Just step over it." Caitlin called back through her amusement filled giggles.

Caitlin hears a shuffle of feet and then Emily bursts through the flap of the tent, scrambling inside. They both laugh as
she falls back into Caitlin's arms. Then Emily notices the candles.

"Nice touch." The other girl nodded in approval.

Caitlin threads her fingers through Emily's. Then slowly lowers her lips to Emily's for a gentle kiss.

"You're nervous."

"You make me nervous."

"Is that good or bad?"

"All good."

"Cute!" Anika cooed at the couple, taking Mindy's hand in her own as she shared a lovesick smile with her girlfriend.

"But why the woods" Sidney groaned out at the gloomy and dark atmosphere. "Nothing good happens in the woods" Randy said backing up his friend's distaste at the location.

She brushes Caitlin's hair from her cheek, a thumb against her soft skin. Caitlin leans forward to kiss her again, but a shadow of a bug was suddenly casted over the tent.

"Okay, that's a mood killer."

She nods to the silhouette of a large beetle crawling up the outside of the tent, a Pine Sawyer at almost two inches long.

Caitlin thumps her hand against the beetle. The silhouette disappears. But another beetle begins crawling up. Caitlin thumps that one as well.

"Okay?"

"Better."

They kiss. More intense this time, bodies pressing closer.

Emily's nervousness subsides as she lets Caitlin kiss her chin, her neck and- she screams.

Caitlin lurches back in shock. Then glances up to see what Emily's looking at. Hundreds of beetles crawling over the tent, dark silhouettes pressing down on it.

One beetle pushes in through a hole in the tent. Others pour in after it, a dozen of them inside the tent.

Anika, Tatum, Sidney and Tara all shivered in disgust at the amount of beetles surrounding the two teen girls.

Mindy exaggeratedly gagged at the sight as her brother shook his head with a freak out face.

"So gross" Sam mumbled to herself as she watched the screen with a deadpanned expression.

"Oh my God--I can't--I can't stay in
here." Emily panics as she takes quick shallow breaths.

"Wait--Emily, wait-" Caitlin tries to stop Emily from leaving the tent but it's too late.

Already yanking the zipper up on the tent flap, she crawls out and-

"......well she's dead..."

"MINDY!"

"I mean-...she's not wrong..."

"RANDY!"

EXT. WOODS/CAMPGROUND - NIGHT

Beetles tumble off the side of the tent into Emily's hair. She slaps at them with her hands, spinning furiously in the dark.

Tara shook her head as she looked up to the ceiling of the theater. "Nope. Nope. Nope. Fuck that!"

Staggering further from the tent she trips over a root, tumbling into the dirt and leaves with a painful thud. She blinks, looking about in a daze, unable to see the tent anywhere.

Tara risked looking at the screen at the sudden sound of the thud.

But as her eyes focus, she sees something utterly incredible... thousands of beetles scurrying out of the shadows. Coming right for her.

And she quickly closed her eyes and hid her face in her sisters shoulder. Shivering in disgust and discomfort.

Emily scrambles back in terror. But the beetles cover her, enveloping her body, literally drowning her in a sea of shiny, black exoskeletons.

Finally, their numbers dissipate and like a receding wave, they vanish into the woods ahead. Except, strangely... Emily is also gone.

Everyone- minus Tara who was still hiding in Sam's side- looked at the screen with their mouths agape, looking dumbfounded at the girls sudden and disgusted disappearance.

A voice calls out from the dark. "Emily?"

Stepping between the trees, Caitlin glances about, voice becoming more tremulous as her calls turn to shouts. "Em, where are you? Emily? Emily!"

The crack of a branck stops her cold. Head cocked to listen, Caitlin doesn't notice the two yellow eyes blinking open behind her.

"Em?"

Behind her, the transformed Cora steps into the light. A fearsome-looking werewolf, blood spattered across her cheek, she slowly approaches her prey.

Tatum perked up again with a wide smirk and said absentmindedly, "hot girl!" She quickly winced at the sight of blood and viscous look on her face and remembered why they were all so tense in the first place. "Correction, murderous hot girl...."

As if sensing something behind her, Caitlin begins to turn when- Isaac yanks Cora to the ground, knocking her clear off her feet. As Caitlin staggers back in shock, Cora leaps up with an enraged growl.

Crouched in an attack pose, Isaac peers up with a smile. He loves a fight. Cora comes at him, claws slashing. Digging into his jacket, she pulls Isaac around and- with a stunning display of strength- hurls him across the clearing, smashing him right into the trunk of tree.

Many of the adults winced at the strength the Lahey boy was thrown.

While the teens (and yes that includes Danny and Sam just because they are so much younger than the og's and closer to Tara and the twins age then anything)
Shook their heads and some looked away. "Poor dude can't catch a break!" Mindy said with her eyebrows furrowed as she watch the screen concerned on how this would play out.

Splinters and debris falling about him, Isaac crumbles forward as Cora charges. But Scott leaps out of the darkness, hurtling right over Isaac. He takes Cora down, sending her crashing back.

Even as Scott lands on his feet, however, Cora scrambles up to her own. Except now she rises to face Derek.

He bares his fangs, roaring a challenge at her. Out of the corner of her eye, Cora sees Scott, Isaac, and Y/n -who had finally joined them after determining that boyd was nowhere near- circling. She retreats back and decides to run, gunning for the darkness ahead.

Derek launches after her with Isaac and Y/n following quickly behind.

"....that could've gone a lot worse..." Randy muttered thinking aloud.

Mindy whipped her head to look at her uncle before sending him a disappointed look. "You jinxed it!"

Scott turns back to Caitlin who has witnessed everything with ever widening-eyes.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked gently at the shell shocked girl.

"Wh--what--" Caitlin let out, barley able to speak.

"Are you all right?" Scott asked one more time, a bit jittery to go and help his sister and friends.

She gives a bewildered nod.

"You have to get out here, okay? Get out of the woods. Get out as fast as you can." The Mccall boy spoke gently but sternly as he stared her down.

Backing away from her, he sprints off in pursuit of the others. Breathless, Caitlin stands in silence, alone in the woods. Completely alone.

"Poor girl probably thinks she's crazy" Dewey said sympathetically as he braces himself for whatever they're shown next.

EXT. BEACON HILLS PUBLIC POOL - NIGHT

Stiles's Jeep flies into the lot, pulling in next to Lydia's car. He slams on the brakes and jumps out.

"Lydia? Lydia!" Stiles calls out as he frantically looks around for the strawberry blonde.

"Yay! My favorites!" Tatum cheered making her friends and the teens smile at her enthusiasm despite the gore.

Past the fence, he finds her hugging herself in the cold.

"I'm okay. That. That over there. Not okay." Lydia spoke bluntly before walking behind her.

Stiles spots the dark figure perched in the lifeguard chair and reaches for his phone.
"I'm calling my Dad."

"Finally!" Dewey yelled out absolutely spent with the teens actions and behavior throughout these dangerous situations.

"I already called 9-1-1." Lydia let out, staring off into the distance as seeing a body as brutally murdered as that one really messed with her brain.

"You called the police before you called me?" Stiles spoke utterly shocked and slightly disappointed.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia spoke sarcastically as she looked to the Stilinski boy.

Stiles looked at the martin girl in frustration, his eye even twitching a little before throwing his arms up "YES!"

"NO!" Dewey once again called out exasperatedly, practically pulling his hair out from how stressed this friend group was making him.

Gale just smiled and patted the ex sheriff's shoulder before leaning her head against it.

Stiles lifts his phone to find it's already vibrating with an incoming call from Y/n.

EXT. WOODS/CLEARING - NIGHT

In a small clearing, Derek, Scott, and Isaac watch Y/n talk with Stiles on the phone.

"Are you sure?" The Mccall girl asked with a heavy and tired sigh. Something that seems to be a habit for tonight.

"Throat, ripped out. Blood everywhere." Stiles could be heard bluntly stating what's infront of his eyes.

Chad looked slightly nauseous at the description, although he should be used to the sight of bloody messes considering how many times they've all been stabbed, it was still as unsettling and disturbing as the first time. "Didn't need a recap"

EXT. BEACON HILLS PUBLIC POOL - NIGHT

Stiles looks over the young man's body in the lifeguard chair.

"It's like The frickin' Shining over here. If two little girls walked out and asked me to come play with them forever and ever I seriously would not be surprised." The Stilinski boy ranted as he paced a bit on the side of the pool, totally disregarding Lydia's presence for the moment.

"It's official...he's my favorite" Mindy declared with a proud look. She had just found a spirit as passionate for sarcasm and useless references like herself.

"I'm so sorry for this but... can you look a little closer? Make sure it was them." Y/n was heard hesitantly asking her spastic brother knowing he would hate the idea.

"Make sure? Who else is ripping out throats around here?" Stiles couldn't help but let his sarcasm out.

"Please, just look."

"How about...and hear me out! We don't do that" Randy said as he waved his hands around, forgetting for a moment that these events already happened and they can't actually hear them.

Stiles steps closer to the body to discover an interesting detail. A ring on the young man's finger. Leaning close, Stiles reads the single word inscribed on it: PURITY.

"Huh..."

EXT. WOODS/CLEARING - NIGHT

The three male wolves watch Y/n finish the call. She turns and confirms the worst with a reluctant nod and grim expression.

"This doesn't make sense. The public pool is on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek thought aloud.

"Derek... they killed someone." Scott sighed out as he looked to the older wolf.

"But how are they moving so fast?" Derek asked exasperated.

"Derek--" the twins try to say before getting cut off.

"They can't be that fast on foot." Derek spoke firmly as he looked between the Mccall siblings.

"They killed someone. Someone totally innocent is dead and it's our fault." Scott stated sternly as Isaac and Y/n look down in defeat and disappointment in themselves.

Some of the girls cooed at the expressions the mccall-lahey duo were wearing as Scott continued to make his point.

"Poor babies are just trying their hardest" Gale said to sidney with some sadness in her tone of voice. The Prescott nodded her head feeling the same as one of her closest friends.

"They shouldn't feel like it's their fault...how much pressure are on these kids shoulders?" Sidney couldn't help but think aloud as gale, Randy, Tatum, and Dewey all listened intently to their friend and fell silent as they all got lost in their thoughts.

"It's my fault." The Hale man corrected the young boy with a shake of his head and deep inhale.

"We need help." Y/n said reluctantly, looking to her brother with a knowing look.

Scott sends her a nod of reassurance.

"We have Isaac now." Derek said gesturing to his beta, leaning against a tree listening to the three.

"She means real help." Scott said before pausing and looking to the Lahey with a sheepish smile. "No offense."

"Offense taken!" Anika said on behalf of the Lahey boy, something about him made her want to be his friend, someone he could turn too when things got to much. She can already see him and Mindy bickering and annoying Y/n together.

"Not exactly sure how I could take
that any other way..." Isaac said before trailing off with a slightly offended look on his face.

"They're too strong for us. All of us. They're too fast, too rabid-" Y/n continued to make her point, ignoring the other two as she kept eye contact with Derek.

"We'll catch them." The Hale spoke determined.

"But what happens if we do? Are we just going to hold them down until the sun comes up?" Isaac asked, knowing there was a ton of flawed logic being used at the moment.

"No, we tie them up. Find somewhere to keep them... " Derek said before he trailed off, thinking. The sentence dies in his throat. The futility of the situation bearing down on him. "Maybe it would be easier to just kill them."

"NO!" Multiple people shouted out, not wanting to see anymore bodies. Especially of those that were/are close to the Mccall girl.

Those who knew her didn't want to see the girl in that kind of pain like they witnessed with Erica. And the adults who are learning about her and her friends through this whole experience, felt different things for them all. But the one thing they all felt was a protectiveness for these kids. Kids who seem to always be the ones saving their town, but no one was saving them.

"Killing them isn't the right thing to do." Scott disagreed as he looked to his friend.

"Killing isn't always the answer, unless we're talking about Peter or Gerald then that's a whole other story!" Y/n said before becoming sidetracked from her own point.

"What if it's the only thing? If we don't know how to catch them, what else do we do?" Isaac looked to the other three as he waited for their answers.

"We find someone who knows what they're doing." Y/n and Scott said in unison after sharing a look with once another.

"Who?" Derek asked the two impatiently.

"Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves." Y/n said knowingly, and with a slight bit of nerves peaking through.

"This is either gonna go relatively okay...or end up as a massive dumpster fire." Sam said with a deadpanned expression. Absolutely anxious for her younger friend and the actions they were taking to keep their hometown safe.

EXT. WOODS/CAMPGROUND - NIGHT

Light bar flashing, a Deputy Sheriff's SUV pulls into the clearing amid others. Stilinski wraps a blanket around Caitlin while Deputy Tara Graeme questions her.

"So, Caitlin--you and Emily--were the two of you drinking?" Deputy Graeme questions the shaken up teen.

"Oh this should be fun" Sam said sarcastically as she leaned back into her chair, mind flashing back to all the times she was in similar situations with Deputy Hicks through her early teen years.

"What? No." Caitlin shakes her head.

"Anything else?" The deputy asks, a bit softer this time around.

Now she hesitates.

"Caitlin?"

"We split half a tab of x." Caitlin reluctantly admits. Graeme throws Stilinski a look.

"At least she's being truthful" Dewey said with a tired shrug.

"Rookie mistake. Deny, deny, deny" Tatum and Sam said together before looking at one another with surprised smiles on their faces.

Dewey just looked at his sister and his daughter figure, shaking his head with a heavy sigh. "There's two of them"

"Hallucinations can happen from MDMA
but it could've been laced with something too." Stilinski stated as he observed the teen.

"You think I hallucinated?" Caitlin asked tiredly, just wishing someone would believe her about the things she's seen.

"I mean....any sane person would" Mindy said sheepishly, raising her hands in mock surrender at the looks that was sent to her.

"OWW!- Ani!!"

"You saw a deformed girl with glowing eyes and fangs?" Stilinski asked for confirmation, raising an eyebrow.

"And claws." The teen reluctantly admits.

Sheriff Stilinski nodded before sighing and sharing a look with his deputy. "Right. We're going to need to get you to the hospital and figure out exactly what you both took."

"What about the other four? The three guys and the other girl?"

"Well shit.." Chad, Randy, and Danny sighed/hugged out.

"We'll need better descriptions on
them too." Deputy Graeme spoke softly before turning to sheriff Stilinski."Maybe bring in a Sketch Artist?"

Stilinski nods, then motions for her to step aside with him. "Let's get an APB out on Emily and this other girl when you've got
something better than fangs and
claws."

"You believe her?" The deputy asked her boss, slightly shocked at the man's belief in the 'obviously' tripping teen.

"She saw something." The man stated without hesitation, a slight shrug in his shoulders.

"You mean someone."

But Stilinski's nod is oddly hesitant. Curious, Graeme watches him turn into the blur of flashing police lights.

"Wow... A nice cop besides Dewey, that's refreshing" Sam said jokingly.

"What about Quinn's dad?" Tara asked curiously.

"Nah fuck that, trust no one besides who's in this room and on that screen."

EXT. STORE/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Heading down an aisle of cars, Argent fumbles with an armful of groceries while trying to get his keys of his pocket.

"Allison's dad?" Danny said confused as he looked to the others sitting by him.

"Wait...didn't they say something about hunters during the last- I guess- episode?" Mindy thought aloud as everyone gained uneasy looks now realizing the double meaning.

"You don't think?-" Sam started before her sister cut her off.

"That he's a werewolf hunter? Yes, yes I do" Tara said stressing out immensely.

One of the bags slips from his grasp and he winces as it hits the ground with a crunch.
"Had to be the one with the eggs."

He clicks open the hatchback on his SUV and loads the bags inside.

When he reaches to close it, he pauses. Slowly, his right hand slips inside and- Argent whips the barrel of a Glock around to point at Y/n.

Everyone looked at the screen taken back with the man's instinctual actions. Mouths open and eyes widened as they silently watch the screen.

"Uh... hi." The Mccall girl said with her hands raised and a small nervous smile on her face.

"Hi....HI?! A GUN IS POINTED AT HER AND ALL SHE SAYS IS HI!?!!"

"Tara....sweetie, deep breaths."

EXT. STORE/PARKING LOT/INT. DEREK'S CAR - NIGHT

Engine off, Derek, Scott, and Isaac watch
Y/n talking to Argent just a few yards away.

"You think this is going to work?" Isaac asked the other two, hoping to get some positive answers.

"Hopefully" Scott said with a nod of his head as he kept his eyes glued to his sister and argent, whom was still pointing his Glock at her.

"No." Derek said with no hesitation, sparing his beta a glance before looking back to the McCall twin talking outside of the car, completely ignoring her brother in the backseat.

"Me either. So... your sister." Isaac tried to start, Scott looking at the Lahey with a 'seriously?' expression knowing how Derek will get with that question, ignoring the sudden surge if sadness he felt hearing Isaac ask about a girl.

"Cue Jealousy jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo" Anika joked making Mindy snort and Chad shake his head.

Derek slowly turns an incredulous gaze on Isaac.

"Sorry. Bad timing. I'll ask later." The Lahey dismissed the idea for now before seeing the glare his alpha was sending him and sunk a bit in his seat with a nervous expression. "Or never. I'm good with never."

EXT. STORE/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Y/n keeps her eyes on the Glock in Argent's hand, still pointed at her.

"STILL!?!?" Tara exclaimed angrily as she practically jumped out of her seat.

Sam calmly sat her back into her seat before slowly bringing her younger sister to lean into her side and comfortingly rub her hand against her arm. "Breath, tar, breath"

"She's a feisty one, huh" Sidney said amused to her friends as she watched the sister duo.

"You have no idea" Gale muttered as she rubbed the side of her jaw that got rocked by Tara.

"First of all, why would I care about anyone related to Derek? Second, I don't know this kid Boyd. I don't even know his last name." Argent stated as he stared the young McCall girl down.

"His last name's Boyd." Y/n explained quickly, even if it wasn't that important at the moment.

"Wait what?" Chad stated very confused as he looked to his sister who just shrugged as clueless as him.

Anika shushed the twins and pointing back to the screen for all of them to pay attention.

"What's his first name?" He argent man asked curiously.

"Vernon. Which is probably why he goes by Boyd. And-just curious-is there a reason you're still pointing the gun at me?" Y/n stuttered out as her eyes kept glancing from the gun to its owner.

"Probably because some part of me still wants to shoot you." Argent said bluntly as he looked to his gun and back to the girl.

Tara looked at Sam with a determined but angered look. "Were tazing him too"

Sam nodded in agreement as the sister duo linked Pinky's and promised to tase some fuckers once their out of here.

Y/n thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "I get that." She said nonchalantly.

And cue the facepalms and eye rolls at the nonchalant attitude Y/n had with a gun in her face.

Argent lowers the gun and places it back into its hiding space in the hatchback.

"Y/n, I watched my father brainwash my daughter and almost turn her into a killer.
That world-your world-decimated mine. My wife, sister, father. My entire family. Why would I ever step foot in it again?" The argent man expressed his desire to stay away, rhetorically asking the young teen infront of him why the hell should he help.

"What..." Sam started as she stared at the screen in bewilderment.

"The..." Mindy continued with a similar look on her face as Sam's.

"Actual..." Chad said next as he leaned back into his chair and rubbed his forehead to ease the pain in his brain trying to process this shit.

"Fuck!... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" Tara exclaimed out as she finished for the four of them, hands waving around wildly as she stared at the screen in a mix of stress, anxious, and most of the time horrified at the shit their friend grew up going through

"Because people are going to die, something you made a priority to stop for the majority of your life. And because you know how to catch Boyd and Cora without killing them.
You know how to help in so many ways that we can't. Not when my brother and I are still learning ourselves. Someone has to do something, because this town is doomed if we don't." Y/n spoke determinedly and passionately to the man, practically pleaded for him to put aside his disdain for the supernatural to help those who still have no knowledge of what truly lurks in the dark.

Everyone was silent as they watched Y/n, the usual sarcastic little shit of their group, talking so passionately and determined to help. All to help the people in a town that will never know what was done and sacrificed for their safety.

".....I'm sorry. I can't help you."

Finally, all Y/n can do is nod. But, as she turns to go, she pauses. Then glances back to Argent. "Would it be okay if I asked you one tiny, little favor?"

Tatum smirked before breaking the silence stating in a mix of confidence and amusement. "The bitch got a plan b"

INT. DEREK'S CAR - NIGHT

Derek and Isaac watch Y/n get into the passenger side of Argent's SUV.

They share a look, both equally confused before looking to Scott as he was being oddly calm.

Tatum's smirk widened after seeing Scott's reaction. No way that boy would be as calm as he is on screen if there was even a fraction of an inch that his sister was in danger.

They had setting up their sleeves and she couldn't wait to see what.

"What's she doing?" Derek asked Scott with a mix of concern and curiosity shining through in his voice.

Isaac looked to the Mccall boy as well as the two wolves waited for his answer. The boy in question only sighed as he sat back into the car seat, no longer leaning in-between the two front seats and looked to Derek.

"She's using plan b"

"hahaha- I was right" Tatum laughed out before releasing a calming breath and flipped her hair. "Then again, when am I not"

When the SUV pulls out of its parking space, Derek starts the engine to do the only thing he can.

He follows them.

INT. ARGENT'S SUV - NIGHT

Y/n shifts nervously in her seat while Argent drives.

"Thanks again. I've been running for hours. I'm kinda' beat and I just need to meet up with Stiles." The girl said with a bit of a shaky voice, even if the man did help them last year with Gerard and the kanima doesn't mean it made her forget about everything else he's done.

He did shoot her and her brother during their first ever shift for crying out loud, something the twins are sure they could never forget.

"Straight or left?" The older man questions as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Left. Sorry. It's right around the corner. That parking lot there."

".... awkward" Chad said I'm a sing song tone of voice.

"Chad."

"....Sorry Sammy"

EXT. BEACON HILLS PUBLIC POOL/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Argent's SUV pulls into the lot a short distance from a collection of police vehicles.

"I need an aspirin for this shit"

INT. ARGENT'S SUV - NIGHT

Easing up on the gas, Argent reaches for the gear shift to put the SUV in park.

"Just a little further up. A little closer if you can." Y/n asked steadily and politely as her nerves calmed down for the main part in plan b.

Letting the vehicle drift forward, Argent now sees what Y/n wants him to see...
The police crime scene where two devastated parents identify the body of their eighteen year-old son.

"Oh God..."

"Those poor parents"

"I feel so bad"

"...... twenty bucks the mom collapses..."

"MINDY!"

"You're on, I got the dad crying hysterically"

"CHAD!"

When the medical examiner zips up the body bag, the mother's legs give out. The father grabs her, trying to keep her on
her feet as she collapses under the weight of grief.

Ignoring the disapproving/disappointed looks they were getting, Mindy just smirked and held her hand out to her brother who huffed before grabbing a 20 from his wallet and slapped it into her hand.

Crossing his arms over his chest and pouting a bit at losing the bet.

"I'm gonna kill them" Tara said annoyed at the two, yes she knew they were just trying to lighten the mood but sometimes she wished they could both read the room.

Argent watches the scene, barely breathing.

"Thanks again for the ride." The Mccall girl said politely but with a heavy tone of voice.

Y/n reaches for the door handle.

"They did this? Boyd and..." Argent suddenly spoke as the Mccall girl was about to exit his SUV.

"Cora." She finishes for him before she clicks the door open, but Argent grabs her shoulder.

"Where's the last place you saw them?"

"Holy shit it actually worked" Sam said in surprise at the man's 180 actions. He went from pointing a gun at their friend and refused to help only to actually see the damage caused and change his mind. The right choice but one that the older carpenter admittedly thought the older argent would still not choice.

EXT. WOODS/CLEARING - NIGHT

In a small clearing underneath the full moon, a group of unlikely werewolf hunters gathers.

"Marvel got nothing on them" Anika joked knowing Chad and Y/n's love for the superhero franchise.

"You take that back! Not even Y/n would say such a thing!" Chad protested.

Argent drops an equipment bag on the ground in front of Y/n, Scott, Isaac, and Derek. Then kneels to examine the numerous prints in the dirt.

"You've been tracking them by print?" Argent asked the group of wolves before looking back to the tracks.

"Trying to." The twins answered together before Y/n sighed heavily and leaned against her brothers shoulder.

"Obviously it hasn't been going well"

"I love how the kid is so tired from all the running around yet still has enough energy to be sarcastic" Dewey chuckled as he shook his head at the girl behavior, the Mccall girl very much reminding the Riley man of his sister....and Sam, those two were scary when angry.

"Then you've been wasting your time. The only creature on earth that can visually track footprints is man. And if you're not trained like me you have no idea that this print is Boyd's and these-" The older man started to explain to the group as he stood up from his crouching position and gets cut off.

"Are Cora's?" Isaac finished for him though it sounded like he more so asked then stated.

"No, they're yours. You trampled Cora's when you first walked over here."

Isaac lifts his foot to back up. Then doesn't seem to know where to step.

Everyone laughed, giggles, or snickered at the Lahey's lost expression, being overly cautious of where he stepped.

"I know the four of you are probably focusing half your energy on resisting your own urges under the full moon. But that puts you at a severe disadvantage to Boyd and Cora who have fully given in. They've got the pedal to the floor, while you four are barely hitting the speed limit."

"So what do we do?" Derek asked the argent man with a huff as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Focus on your sense of smell. Actual wolves are known to track their prey for up to a hundred miles a day by scent. The trained hunter can use scent to trap them..." Argent starts to explain.

Everyone was now completely silent as they watched and listened intently to what the hunter had to say.

The core four thought that if they listened and learned more then they could gather ways to help Y/n when this was all over. Ways to help with the trauma she's bound to have and hid from them, ways to help with the heighten senses that were on alert 24/7, ways to help her when they failed to do so in the past.

EXT. WOODS/TRAILS - NIGHT

Now in black and armed to the teeth, Allison appears out of the shadows with a hunting knife. She makes a small cut on her forearm and lets a drop of blood fall onto the leaf of a plant.

"Twilight flashbacks" Mindy whispered to Anika, making the said girl hide her amused smile and gently hit her girlfriends shoulder to behave herself.

"If the wind is with them, wolves
can track a scent by a distance of
two miles." Argents voice was heard continuing to explain the plan.

Somewhere nearby - Boyd lifts his head to breath in the scent of Allison's blood.

"Which means we can draw them to us.
Or into a trap..."

EXT. WOODS/CLEARING - NIGHT

From the equipment bag, Argent pulls out a net and tosses it to Scott. He gathers it in his hands, pulling at it to test its strength while-

EXT. WOODS/TRAILS - NIGHT

Allison lifts a trip wire, drawing it taut to a pulley hidden at the base of a tree.

Chad and Tatum both shared a look of admiration for the argent girl.

"She's so badass and hot" The bi duo said in sync before Chad reached behind him and discreetly high fived the Riley girl.

Chad quickly sat back in his previous position and glanced at Sam and Tara, deflating in relief when he saw they were still engrossed in the scene to pay attention to Tatum and his simping. He did not want to feel another one of Tara's slaps, for such a small girl she had a shit ton of power behind her hits.

"The full moon does give us one advantage. They'll have a higher heat signature..."

EXT. WOODS/CLEARING - NIGHT

Argent pulls out a pair of night vision goggles.

"Which makes them easier to spot with infrared." He tosses the goggles up as-

EXT. WOODS/TRAILS - NIGHT

Allison brings her own pair to her eyes, scanning the woods.

Through the green pov she finds two glowing bodies with remarkable speed.

"Holy fuck..." Sam couldn't help but mutter to herself as she watched with her eyes slightly widened, trying to wrap her head around seeing two teenagers run like they were the goddamn flash.

She yanks the goggles off while-

EXT. WOODS/CLEARING - NIGHT

Derek drops the pair into Isaac's hands.

"Thanks, but I've got my own." He flashes his eyes red.

"Just remember we're not hunting wild animals. Underneath those impulses are two intelligent human beings." Argent warns the group as they listened intently.

EXT. WOODS/CREEK - NIGHT

Water splashing up around them, Boyd and Cora charge through a creek and then back up an embankment.

"Don't think they can't rely on that human side. It's suppressed but it's there. Reminding them how to mask their own scent. How to cover their tracks..."

"Well fuck..." Randy said under his breath, practically sitting on the edge of his seat as he listened to Argents explanation/plan strategy.

Dewey couldn't help but also listen intently to the hunter, soon thinking on how many cases he could've solved and how many people he could've helped and gave justice too if he knew this before, y'know before he died.

Allison kneels by the water, using a small maglite to try to locate prints around the embankment. But she finds nothing.

"How to survive."

EXT. BEACON HILLS LOOKOUT POINT - NIGHT

Stepping toward the edge of the cliffside, Argent and the others look out to the brilliant lights of the town.

Argent looks at Derek specifically before asking, "When was the last time you saw your sister?"

Derek looked down before making eye contact with the hunter. "Not in years. I thought she died in the fire."

The three group of siblings came closer together, everyone sharing sympathetic and saddened look at the information. But it was hitting the hardest for them.

Sam and Tara couldn't fathom living the rest of their lives without the other. Sure they had their problem and Tara got annoyed easily with Sam's overprotective and helicopter nature but at the end of the day she loved her big sister more than anyone else.

Dewey held Tatum tightly against his side, he drew in a deep breath to calm himself when he thought back to how he couldn't protect her back then. How he knew what Derek was most likely feeling. he was so happy to have been reunited with her after it ended the way it did for him. He was at peace watching over Sidney, Gale, and the carpenters with Tatum before they were both given the opportunity to see them again- well Sidney mostly.

"You feel like you have a lock on her scent?"

Derek shakes his head.

"Scott, how confident are you in your skills?" Argent asked next, looking away from the Hale man to the Mccall boy.

"Honestly? Most of the time I'm trying not to think about all of the things I can smell." Scott said with a shrug.

"How about you Y/n?"

Y/n released a breath as she let her head drop down to look at the floor before shaking her head and glancing at the argent man. "Like Scott said, you try to tune it out during a full moon. I can smell too much right now to focus on moving targets."

"That sounds both cool and absolutely overwhelming" Randy absentmindedly said as he stared at the screen with fascination.

Tara thought back to all the times she saw Y/n grimace about something when nothing was obviously wrong, know thinking about it, they did live in new york and it wasn't the most pleasant smelling places. With the heighten senses and the fact that the Mccall hadn't been there long enough for her to be completely used to it, the carpenter was sure it was absolute hell for the other girl.

"All right, our real problem is when they breach the woods and hit the residential areas. Once they're past the high school they're right in the middle of Beacon Hills." The Argent man explained as his eyes moved from each wolf around him and back.

"They're not going to kill everything they see, are they?" Isaac hesitantly asks, afraid of the answer but knowing what it will most likely be.

"No. But there's an important difference to recognize. Wolves hunt for food. At a certain point they get full. Boyd and Cora are hunting for the pleasure of the kill. For some primal, apex predatory satisfaction that comes from ripping a warm body to bloody shreds. And who knows when that need is satiated."

The warning quiets them all.

The wolves weren't the only ones who quieted down at the information. Everyone in the theater was staring at the screen with stressed out, slightly horrified looks.

"We can't kill them." Scott and Y/n said sternly as they didn't want to loose someone they saw as a friend, and someone they knew needed a long overdue family reunion with a certain sourwolf.

"What if we can't catch them?" Derek said to the two before looking back at argent.

"Then maybe we just need to contain
them." He turns back to the city below them, thinking. "There's no one in the school at night, is there?"

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they've had trouble hiring a new night janitor since Peter kind of killed the last one." Scott replied back to the man, leaning his head against his sisters as they all finalized their next moves.

At this point, almost everyone was getting a stressed induced headache.

Tara shook her head as she closed her eyes and took in slow deep breaths, running her hand down her face in frustration ( a/n: like she did when they left the frat party in the movie) and sighed. "I hate this town...I hate this town."

Derek looked away from Scott once he was finished to glance back at the argent man with a raised eyebrow. "You want to trap them inside?"

"If there's somewhere with a strong enough door. No windows or access to the outside." Argent said sternly with a shrug, as they had no better non-lethal option.

"What about the boiler room? It's one big steel door." Isaac suggested after a moment of thought.

Argent nods at the information before looking back to the Mccall twins. "You're sure the school's empty?"

Y/n and Scott share a look before nodding, Y/n turning back to the argent man. "It has to be. There can't be anyone there this late. Right?"

"Annnd it's been jinxed."

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

The parking lot. Empty except for one car.
The school. Completely dark except for one light. The classrooms.

Deserted except for one English class where a far too hard-working Ms. Jennifer Blake continues grading papers.

Far too late.

"For fuck sake!"

"Here we go again."

"....I still don't like her"

EXT. BEACON HILLS LOOKOUT POINT - NIGHT

Kneeling, Argent drives a metal device shaped like a rail spike into the ground. At its tip a soft light flashes on and off.

"These are Ultrasonic Emitters. It's one of the tools we use to corral werewolves, pushing them into a direction we want them to run. It gives off a high-pitched frequency only they can hear." The man explains as he watched the emmiter working in the ground.

He looks up to Y/n, Scott, Derek and Isaac all pressing their hands to their ears.

"NO KIDDING." Isaac called out sarcastically while in pain. All of them clenching their jaws to keep the pained groans in.

Those who cared about the Mccall and slowly growing to love and care for her friends as well- which was practically everyone- couldn't help but grimace at the pained groans and expressions the twins, Isaac and yes even Derek was wearing.

It's not like they didn't like Derek, Randy and Tatum doing his dry humor amusing and Mindy and Chad appreciated his protectiveness towards the Mccall twins and stiles.

Even Tara and Sam liked the Hale a bit, the only thing that truly got on their nerves was his recklessness and lack of communication.

At the back of his SUV - Argent hands out half a dozen of the Emitters from his trunk. Two for each of them.

"These will point them to the school?" Derek questions as he stared at the emmiter's in his hand.

"And then it's up to you to get them into the basement." Argent finished off.

"Anybody else want to rethink the plan where we just kill them?" Isaac asked tiredly. Y/n hit him upside the head for the comment.

Tara, Sam, Anika, Tatum, Sidney, Chad and Randy all smiles at the duo's friendship. While on the other hand Dewey, Mindy and Danny either rolled their eyes or shook their heads in amusement, finding it funny but not wanting the others to see.

"This is going to work." Scott stated firmly.

He glances to the others, none of whom- besides his sister- seem to share his confidence.

"It'll work." Scott said again while staring the other down, Y/n nodding her head along with him before patting his shoulder and moving to get ready for the next part.

Argent slams the hatchback closed with a sound like a starting gun.

A moment later, one hunter and four werewolves are off and running.

"And they're off!" Chad dramatically said like he was a racing announcer, trying to lighten the mood.

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

Hurtling through the darkness, Isaac launches over a fallen tree and--without a pause for a breath--sends an ultrasonic emmiter into the ground.

Everyone watched the screen, intrigued and fascinated at the werewolf abilities being displayed once again.

Something, their all sure will take awhile to get used too.

As the light begins flashing-

EXT. WOODS/ROADSIDE - NIGHT

Argent's SUV screeches to a stop. The driver's side door opens and he drops an emmiter into the soft dirt, tip glowing
Brightly.

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

Whipping an emmiter around, Derek launches it out of his hand like a throwing knife. The device lands in the side of a
tree, pulsing to life.

Mindy and Randy were practically bouncing in their seats, the only ones who were truly fine with this information and their abilities being shown. I mean knowing the supernatural is real would be any average geeks wet dream.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/WOODS - NIGHT

Scott soars out from the edge of the woods surrounding the school. He flips forward with the emmiter grasped in his hands.

Feet hitting the ground, thumb pressed on the button, he drives the emmitter into the ground with a burst of light.

Y/n drives her emmiter into the side of a tree at the edge of the schools property, the emmiter bursting to life as the Mccall girl drops down to the ground.

She looks up to see the emmiter working and shining a light bright enough to be seen farther back into the woods.

The girl looks behind her, seeing her brother finally catching up and stoping by her side.

"They're so badass!" Chad said in awe at their friends athletics and casual nature after jumping up a damn tree.

"And hot" Tatum said eyeing the Mccall twins on screen, completely ignoring Tara's harsh glare and Mindy and Chad's amused snickering at the two.

The two look up, facing the high school. It looms before them, a dark and empty fortress. Their last hope...

INT. MARTIN HOME/LYDIA'S ROOM - NIGHT

The light clicks on and Lydia enters her room with Stiles following behind her.

Everyone relaxed slightly seeing that they were finally away from the werewolf craziness and back to Stiles and Lydia.

"You didn't have to follow me home." Lydia said as she walked to her bed, dropping her jacket on her desk chair as she passed by.

"I wanted to make sure you got in okay." Stiles defended with a shrug as he observed the strawberry blonde.

"Do I smell tension?" Anika smirked out as she shared a knowing look with the rest of the women in the room.

"If I remember correctly, Y/n said something about Stiles liking Lydia since like 2nd grade or something" Tara replied with a joyful smile, slightly unsure on the information since it was told to her months ago during a study session turned late night hangout.

"Cute!" The kayoko girl smiled as she looked at the two on screen.

"I had a police escort." Lydia said knowingly as she looked to the Stilinski with a slightly amused expression.

"Hey, I know the inner workings of that force and they're not nearly as reliable as people think." Stiles said firmly as he gestured wildly with his hands.

"You also didn't have to follow me into my room." The martin said with a raised eyebrow as she sat more comfortably on her bed.

Stiles opens his mouth to defend himself once again before pausing and deflating a bit."That is just--I mean--I have no answer for that. I'll leave." The boy turns to head out of the door.

Everyone laughed at the boys hesitant behavior, clueless on how to reply to the martin girl.

"You really want to go without asking me the question you're dying to ask me?" The martin girl called out making stiles pause and turn back to her.

"What? I don't have a question. No questions here." The Stilinski boy denied very poorly.

"Bold face lie!" Randy cackled out.

"Bitch if I got questions, you got questions." Mindy said amused at the Stilinski boy denying such a thing when it was written all over his demeanor.

"I can see it on your face." Lydia said bluntly as she was slowly loosing her patience.

Mindy looked smug, proud that she was getting better at reading people's body language.

"Maybe my face just gives off a naturally interrogatory expression." Stiles said smartly.

"Well, you're interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves. So the answer is I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even realize where I was
until I was out of the car." Lydia snapped slightly before deflating as she continued to talk.

The theatre was once again silent as they listened closely, trying to see if they could decipher what was happening to Lydia.

Though, many knew that the only ones who would probably figure it out was the Meeks uncle-niece duo, seeing as they were the pop culture expert's.

"So you literally just showed up there?" Stiles questions for confirmation.

"Yes, literally."

"But the last time something like this happened-" stiles started only for the martin girl to cut him off.

"I know. Derek's uncle." She said tiredly with some concern for her well-being leaking through.

"Peter."

"Peter?" Sam let out confused as to why Derek's weird and annoying uncle had to do with the teen.

"Peter." Ambrose confirmed as he had a slight uncomfortable expression on his face, knowing what type of damage Peter had done to the girl in the year prior to the memories shown.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/ANOTHER AREA OF WOODS - NIGHT

A final Emitter drops into the ground. Placing his thumb on the button to activate it, Derek pauses, spotting a figure
out of the corner of his eye.

"And the hunted become the hunters." Peter approaches to examine the device. "You really think a few high-tech dog whistles are going to help?"

"Speak of the devil" Dewey rolled his eyes at the sight of the sketchy adult, something Sam soon did as well.

"I don't see you offering a hand." Derek said with a glare to his uncle.

"Personally, I'm trying to cut down on futile endeavors." Peter answered back sarcastically.

"Cora's alive." Derek informed his uncle.

"I heard. Let's throw the reunion party when she's not an unstoppable killing machine." Peter once again stated sarcastically, not even caring that another family member of theirs was alive and in arms reach.

Mindy snorted at the older Hale's expression, though she quickly stopped seeing the looks her friends were throwing her.... specifically Sam and Tara.

"I can stop them." Derek said determinedly.

"Sure you can. By killing them. Which happens to be the point of this little exercise. Deucalion wants you to kill them. He wants you to get rid of the baggage, making it easier for you to join his pack. The fact that it was supposed to happen in a bank vault and not out in the open doesn't change the plan. It just means Boyd and Cora are going to kill a few innocent people first." Peter said nonchalantly as he walked around his nephew.

"FUCK DEUCALION!" Multiple people yelled out as those who didn't were sending the older wolf death glares at his carelessness and cold attitude towards two teens, one of whom he was related too.

"So I should let them? I should be okay with innocent people dying?" Derek snapped slightly at his uncle and his crude and uncaring behavior.

"Unless you're okay with killing your own." Peter shrugged unaffected.

"Okay maybe he needs more then just a tase to the balls" Sam said, her eyes darkening slightly with anger as Peter once again, gave very infuriating advice and was not that helpful.

Last episode of memories, they saw him jab his claws into Isaac's neck- not knowing if it would paralyze or kill the boy and now they were hearing him try to talk his nephew into killing two teens

"I can catch them without killing them."

"Come on, how much damage can they do?Maybe they off a few homeless people? A drunk stumbling out of the bar too late. Let Scott and Y/n take care of it. Let the wonder twins play the hero in their morally black and white world. The real survivors-you and I-we live in shades of gray." Peter kneels at the Ultrasonic Emitter. "Then again, even if you did kill them, you're still an Alpha..."

He presses the button, activating the pulsing light. "You can always make more werewolves."

Everyone stared at the man in pure disbelief of his appalling behavior.

"What is wrong with this dude" Danny muttered feeling very uncomfortable with him on screen.

INT. HOSPITAL/RECEPTION - NIGHT

Stiles rushes into the hospital. Before he can even speak, Melissa hurries out from behind reception to grab him.

"Over here. And if you tell anyone I showed you this I swear to God I'll kill you slowly and painfully." Melissa threatened the boy she saw as a second son, pulling him to walk with her.

"Why do you want me to see a body I've already seen?" Stiles questions his second mother, confused as to why he had to rush here from Lydia's.

"Great....more bodies"

"Because you didn't see everything." Melissa said not leaving any room for more discussion.

"Of course he didn't!"

INT. HOSPITAL/MORGUE - NIGHT

The sheet covering the Young Man from the Public Pool slowly pulls back.

Melissa motions for Stiles to take a closer look. "See this around his neck? That's a ligature mark. That means he was strangled with something like rope or cord."

The theater was tense with discomfort, sure almost everyone here had seen a dead body before, some even caused the said body to be there in the first place. But to have to continuously see and observe the sight was very unsettling to them considering they have always tried not to be near them after their experiences.

"Wait a second. What kind of werewolf strangles someone? That's not very werewolfy." Stiles thought aloud, confused at the information unfolding infront of him.

"Exactly what I thought. And then there's this..." She gently lifts the Young Man's head.

Stiles winces before closing his eyes to look away. "Oh my God, what is that? Is that brain matter?" He peaks his eyes open before taking a deep breath and opening them completely. "Oh God, it is."

Chad, Anika, and Randy gagged at the Stilinski's description.

"See the indentation?" Melissa ignored his rambling panic as she gestured to the injury at hand.

"In a second I'm going to see my dinner all over the floor."

"I'm with him on that" Chad said raising his head to the ceiling, voice strained with disgust.

"Stiles, look. This kid was hit in the back of the head. Hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could've killed him.
Somebody seriously wanted this poor
kid dead." Melissa spoke seriously and sternly as she looked to the spastic Stilinski boy.

"Then this can't be Boyd or Cora. They wouldn't do all that. Maybe it's just one murder. Like random coincidence." Stiles suggested as he looked to the Mccall women.

"Don't think you're gonna get that lucky kid" Dewey grimly stated as he knew the chances of this not being related to the supernatural were slim, yes they've seen and dealt with psychopaths before but not to this level. The part of him that still had hope in humanity was saying this wasn't done by someone 'normal'.

"I don't think it's just one." Melissa sighed out.

"How come?" Stiles questions curiously.

"Because that girl over there..." Melissa nods to the next table on which a second covered body lies.

"She has the same exact injuries."

"Emily?" Sidney said unsure of the girl they were talking about.

"For stiles sake, I just hope it wasn't heather" Tara said looking at the screen with an anxious stare.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - NIGHT

Gripping the handlebar to the school's front doors, Scott takes a breath and pulls back. The lock breaks with a metal wrenching and the doors swing free.

Isaac steps in to help prop them open. Trap set, they back off, hurrying to take positions about the school.

By the edge of the parking lot, Argent places his last ultrasonic emmiter in the ground with Y/n by his side, observing the woods surrounding the school.

"And now we wait and worry" Danny said sarcastically as he gripped Sam's hand, seeing how on edge the carpenter got now that they were all seeing what Y/n and the others had to do to save Boyd and Cora.

Scott approaches, noticing Argent focused on something.

"Look." Argent told the twins, not taking his eyes off of the thing that caught his attention.

The twins follow his eyes to a soft glow moving about the shadows.

"You see that?" The hunter questioned the two as they observed the insect.

"It's a firefly." Scott stated with a shrug before looking to his sister who wore a very exhausted expression.

"I know." He keeps a curious eye on the glowing bug.

"What's wrong with the fireflies?" Chad whined out as he was slowly getting tired of the constant stress watching this gave him. How much stress did Y/n have while dealing with this. The meeks-martin boy thought to himself sadly.

"What?" Scott asked seeing his suspicious look.

"It's just really unusual. California fireflies aren't bioluminescent." Argent explained before seeing the confused expression still on Scott's face.

He looked to Y/n for help, the said girl huffed before looking at her brother.

"They don't glow, Scotty." Y/n told him softly before walking to his side and once again using his shoulder as a pillow.

Many looked even more unsettled at the information of the fireflies. What the hell was happening with this damn town.

"Does that mean something?" Scott asked the argent as he leaned his head against his sisters.

"God I hope not" Tara stressed as she ran her hands through her hair and held her sisters hand a bit tighter to ground herself.

Before Argent can respond, they hear a wolf's howl. A signal.

"They're coming."

Scott and Y/n straighten up and backs away, all of them moving for cover.

"Fuck the aspirin, I need a shot of whiskey and a damn blunt right about now!"

"Make that two.."

"Three actually"

"Nah fuck that, give some to the whole damn room"

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The howl echoes its way inside, sending Derek into his position just beyond the lobby of the school where the corridors intersect.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Trying to hold his nervous breath, Isaac glances about the shadows, tensing as the sounds of rapid movement come closer
and closer.

Two bodies hurtle into the lot. Boyd and Cora, racing at each other's side, eyes darting about for something, anything to
kill.

They're eyes set on Isaac.

"Seriously- again?!" Randy yelled out.

"This poor boy is like a damn danger magnet!" Gale soon followed.

"Are you kidding, they all are!" Sam and Dewey finished before sending each other small smiles before turning tense once more.

"Oh, great..." The Lahey muttered to himself as he prepares himself.

But Argent's SUV roars past him, lights blazing. He pushes down on the horn, pressing them back, driving them like
cattle toward the front of the school.

"Oh thank God" Tara and Sidney said in relief as Anika was hiding in Mindy's shoulder, said girl was too interested to speak and Danny was going back and forth between anxiously watching the screen and closing his eyes to avoid.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Hands opening to reveal his claws unsheathed, Derek stands ready, poised to defend his ground.

Through the open doors, he sees the two werewolves turning away from Argent's SUV. Coming fast and right for him. But
just as they reach the steps-

Both Cora and Boyd veer off to the sides, disappearing out of his sight.

"Uh....what just happened?"

"Nothing good!"

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - NIGHT

Y/n rushes past Argent to look up.

"They're not going through the
school..." She said absentmindedly as her brother came to a stop beside them.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Derek's eyes snap up to the walls and the ceiling where he hears a furious scraping and clawing.

"They're going over it." Scott's voice was heard finishing his sisters sentence.

"Fuck"

"Ambrose, have mercy! Give us something to relax dude!"

"Let me think about it.........No"

INT. HOSPITAL/MORGUE - NIGHT

Stiles hesitantly follows Melissa to the second body and watches her gently lift the sheet from the girl's face.

Everyone was now saddened as they took in the sight, Heather was found. But not how they all hoped.

"The M-E said this one wasn't just strangled. Whoever did it used a garrote. Like a stick you put through the rope and twist around and... Stiles?" She notices the look of shock on him.

He takes a faltering step back with a sad and nauseated expression on his face.

Tara and the other three looked away from the screen, seeing someone so close to their friend and who always tried to keep a lighthearted front on, was visibly breaking.

"Poor kid" Dewey mumbled out as he looked down.

Gale, Sidney and Tatum held into one another as their hearts brake for the teenage boy seeing his childhood friend in such a condition. Sidney held into Tatum extra tight knowing how the boy must've felt.

"Oh my God, did you know her?" Melissa asked both panicked and concerned for the boy.

He nods and she quickly covers the body again. "I'm sorry-I didn't know."

Everyone was upset and silent as they watch the scene unfold. All of them feeling absolutely heartbroken for the Stilinski boy.

Even covered, he can't take his eyes off the body. He speaks softly, each word an effort.

"I was-I was at her party. It was a
birthday party. Her name's Heather." Stiles said softly, in shock at the sight of his childhood friend on a medical examiner's table.

Gale and Sam tried to discreetly wipe the tears trying to fall before seeing the small knowing smiles being sent to them by Dewey, Sidney, Tara, and Danny.

"We should call your father. You're a witness."

But Stiles doesn't respond as the shock falls away to realization. He turns back to the body of the Young Man.

FLASHBACK - The ring on the Young Man's finger. One word inscribed on it... PURITY.

"Stiles?" Melissa called out as she saw the distant look on the boys face.

"Oop- he's having a big brain moment!"

"Really, Chad?...."

She watches his gaze drift, as if trying to pull invisible clues from the air. Connections between the two bodies.

"Stiles-" heathers voice was heard this time.

FLASHBACK - Arms wrapped around him, Heather looks Stiles in the eyes.

"I just turned seventeen and you know what I want for my birthday? To not be a seventeen year-old virgin."

Snapping back to the present, Stiles looks to Melissa. "Was there anyone else tonight? I
mean-any other bodies come in? Or even someone missing?"

"No. I mean no bodies but-" Melissa shakes her head before pausing in thought.

"What?" Stiles asked impatiently.

"Two girls. They brought the first one in-Caitlin-to do a tox screen. From what I overheard, it sounds like her girlfriend, Emily, just disappeared. They were in the
woods and-" Melissa explained before stiles cuts her off.

"Nobody's found her yet?" The boy finished.

"I don't know." Melissa sighed out, stressed at this whole thing.

"The first one-" stiles starts.

"Caitlin." Melissa tells him once more.

"Is she still here? Is she here now?" Stiles rushed out as he started to look around the room.

"I think so." Melissa nodded.

"Where is she?"

"Okay, hold on just a second-"

"I have to talk to her." Stiles said impatiently.

"Why?" Melissa asked her second son, confused on why he would need to talk to a girl who was clearing still dealing with a traumatic event.

"Because I think I know what's happening." Stiles sighed out as he ran a hand through his hair.

The theater was still silent, but this time in a mix of disbelief and yes still discomfort. Dewey, Sam, and Gale were all impressed by the Stilinski thinking and detective like skills.

"Maybe he has a future taking after his pops" Dewey muttered to Sidney, Gale, and Tatum a bit proud of the boy. Not bothering Randy seeing as he and Mindy were whispering theories to each other as Chad looks confused.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - NIGHT

Argent, Y/n and Scott race up the steps to join Derek as he rushes out from the lobby, all of them glancing about the roof for Boyd and Cora.

"And back to the headache!" Chad cried out as he slumped into his seat, Danny feeling the same as the young boy as did the same where he sat.

"Speak for yourself" Randy said amused to his nephew while he's eyes stayed on the screen.

"This is both terrifying and fascinating.....I love it" Mindy finished with a giddy smile, ignoring the looks everyone was sending her and her uncle as he nodded excited along to her words.

"The rear doors-we need to get them
open." The agent said slightly out of breath and thinking on the fly.

With a nod, Derek disappears back into the school.

"Someone has to drive them inside." Scott said as he looked away from the roof to look at his sister and the hunter.

Argent pulls a stun baton and another emmiter from his jacket.
"I'll go."

Isaac showed up and took the emitter from the argent. "I'm faster."

"How about the adult does it!" Sam and Dewey yelled out.

Y/n sighed and shook her head in disapproval. "No way, you just got done healing-"

The said duo nodded and waved at the screen dramatically.

"first time Ive ever seen you enthusiastically agree with Y/n" Tara joked quietly to her sister, Sam bit the inside of her cheek trying not to let her laugh be heard.

Not listening, whirling around, Isaac tears off for the other side of the building as Y/n shouted after him, rushing to catch up as-

"Annnd she runs after him, of course she runs after him!"

"Deep breaths girl, breath!"

"She needs to stop putting herself in danger then maybe I'll be able to!!"

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/REAR ENTRANCE - NIGHT

Feet hitting the pavement, Cora and Boyd land on the rear of the high school. They start forward, intent on breaching the
residential area of Beacon Hills.

"Holy shit! they're fast" Randy giddily said absentmindedly.

SMACK!

"Ow!- Sorry sid, not the time got it."

Both of them rising up to race forward when- an arrow soars past Cora's head. It exploded in a blinding light against the side of the school.

Cora blinks in confusion as Boyd spins trying to find their attacker.

Some people flinched at the sudden appearance of the exploding arrow. while the rest perked up, having a good idea on who did it.

But another arrow hits the ground near him and bursting into blinding rings of light and smoke. Hands shielding their eyes, Cora and Boyd fall back toward the school.

Flash bolts burst all around them, sending them right through the open doors and into the school.

Bow hooked over her shoulder, Allison kicks the doors closed. Moving fast, she wraps the chains back over the handlebars and engages the lock.

Those who perked up having an idea as to who the archer was, smiled happily seeing the argent girl, knowing the kids got extra help and they were right.

Breathless and trying not to let a triumphant smile spread too wide on her face, she turns to see- Y/n and Isaac.

"You're busted!" Chad sang out with a light smile on his face, amused at his own joke.

Mindy looked at her brother with a raised eyebrow and knowing smile. "Was that a Phineas and Ferb reference"

"Yes, yes it was." The boy said quite proud of himself.

Standing nearby and having witnessed the whole thing.

They stare at each other for one nerve-wracked moment.

But then Allison simply raises a finger to her lips. A silent plea for them not to say anything. When Isaac nods and Y/n gives her a knowing smile she turns and runs for it, disappearing into the night.

"I ship" Anika whispered to Mindy with a warm smile.

Tara even smiled a bit at the sight of
Y/n's knowing smile and Allison's small but noticable eye roll.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Still blinking furiously, Boyd and Cora stagger into the darkened corridor where-
Derek grabs Cora. He shoves her back with brutal force, sending the snarling werewolf tumbling across the tile floor.

Boyd whirls to attack but Argent moves in, brandishing the stun baton. Bolts of electricity ripple up the side with a
threatening crackle.

And cue the tense/stressed atmosphere at the sight of the viscous and out of control wolves.

Boyd lashes out, but Argent whips the baton around like a trained swordsman. He presses forward, turning the furious
werewolf around to face Scott who surges out of the darkness with fangs bared.

"Come on! This way." Derek holds his hands out, gesturing for Boyd and Cora to approach.

Scott inches over to Derek to help.

Y/n bursts through the doors to help her brother and friend as her and Isaac separated.

She quickly runs to her brothers side and barred her fangs and claws as well.

Back on his feet and almost shaking with rage, Boyd steps to Cora's side. Fangs bared, the two of them slowly approach.

"Come and get us."

"HOW ABOUT NOT?!" Sam yelled exasperatedly. Tara once again sighed out as she ran her hands down her face, stopping to rub her forehead.

Cora and Boyd charge forward as Scott, Y/n and Derek turn to run, leading them through the corridor and racing down the stairwell into-

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Darkness. Glowing eyes appear in the pitch black. Hulking figures in the shadows, Boyd and Cora move slowly, heads snapping about in search of prey when two fire extinguishers blast white fumes at them.

Hands rising to shield their faces, Boyd and Cora howl in response. But Y/n and Scott use the extinguishers to force them back, pushing them all the way into the Boiler Room.

Many looked surprised at the sudden attack, not expecting the twins to use fire extinguishers of all things to deter the two feral wolves but much to their shock...it worked.

Dropping the extinguisher, Scott slams the door shut with his sister helping him keep the door closed as Derek shoves a steel desk in front of it. They turn to each other, breathless.

"Did that actually just work?" Scott asked breathless and astonished.

Derek nodded as the twins fist bumped on another. "It worked."

"I'm surprised, really"

"Aren't we all?"

A frenetic pounding jolts them back. From the other side, Boyd and Cora hammer on the door uselessly.

After a moment, the pounding ceases. Under the ominous silence, Derek, Y/n and Scott lean closer to listen. They glance to each other, all of them noticing the odd quiet.

"Nope, silence is never good!" Randy pointed out with a wild look in his eyes, something close to both excitement and concern. Mindy nodded and pointed to her uncle, agreeing with him.

Cautiously, Scott presses his ear to the surface of the door.

"What do you hear?" Derek asked the boy as he noticed the alarmed look.

"Heartbeats." Scott answered uneasily, sending his sister a worried look.

"Both of them." Derek said for confirmation noticing that both twins were now listening in.

"Actually... three of them." The McCall's said in unison as they both looked to the older wolf with panic on their faces.

"THAT FUCKING TEACHER IS STILL THERE!?" Danny snapped in concern, knowing that one if not both twins will want to do something to help her and he was becoming really tired of seeing young teens risk their lives when they shouldn't have to.

Tara just nodded her head, feeling the same as Danny. She was done seeing her best friend, her crush, her safe Haven....her home, always fighting for her life and those she loves. They all deserved to just relax and be normal teens for once, not the protectors of a town and the supernatural.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/BOILER ROOM - NIGHT

Further inside the dimly lit boiler room, a door marked teacher supplies stands slightly ajar. Just past it, Ms. Blake stands utterly still, clutching several reams of paper in her arms.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

Tara rolled her eyes at the women, not trusting her one bit.

Sam did the same as she felt like strangling the women cause as the other two knew what the twins would do, so did Sam. And she didn't like it one bit, she was used to being the protector and being able to protect Y/n and her friend was slowly killing her.

INT. HOSPITAL/PATIENT ROOM - NIGHT

Melissa nervously glances out through the crack in the door to the corridor while Stiles talks to Caitlin.

"We weren't doing anything that bad. I've camped out there plenty of times." Caitlin tells the Stilinski boy as she wrapped her arms around her body to hug herself.

"Poor girl" Sidney sympathized as she watched the young girl on screen try to hold herself together long enough to give stiles the information needed.

"But why tonight?" Stiles asked gently.

"We wanted to be alone for one night. Emily lives with her Mom and I have three roommates. Not exactly romantic settings, you know?" Caitlin admits sheepishly.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Three months."

"You wanted to make it romantic?"

"Yeah, you know. Because..."

"Because it was her first time." Stiles said knowingly as he gave the other teen a sympathetic smile.

Eyes tearing up, Caitlin nods. Melissa looks to Stiles, surprised by his intuitive response.

"Dude like a detective" Chad said impressed with the Stilinski, the others sharing the same expression.

Though Dewey was looking on in pride, he had a good feeling Stiles might follow in his father's footsteps and felt happy for the sheriff.

"They're going to find her, right? Aren't they?" She glances to both of them.

But neither Stiles or Melissa have an answer.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Derek shoves the desk aside and reaches to open the door. Scott grabs him, trying to stop him.

Many sighed at the change knowing that this storyline or whatever you wanted to call it was making them the most stressed and anxious.

Not to mention, Sam and Tara were riddled with concern for the McCall's wellbeing. They both know how reckless she could be and were not looking forward to what night happen.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked him incredulously as Y/n looked at the Hale man with wide eyes.

"Shut the door behind me. Keep it shut." Derek told the two bluntly, moving to get by the door again only for Y/n to push him back by the chest and stand infront of it.

"You go in there alone and you're either going to kill them or they're going to kill you." Y/n told the Hale man as she shook her head, not wanting one of the only people to help them since day one -even with their ups and downs- to do anything reckless.

"This is so fucked!" Danny said with a shake of his head, knowing if they did nothing the teacher would probably die but if they did do something...well so could they.

"That's why I'm going alone." Derek said sternly as he avoided eye contact with the two.

"Like hell you are" Y/n said disapprovingly before looking to Scott for reassurance, knowing she was about to do something very stupid.

"Oh fuck no!" Tara sternly said as she sat up straighter in her seat, looking at the on screen McCall girl with a heated glare. "Scott better fucking stop her or when we get back I'm hurting them both"

The Mccall boy sighs as he knows he won't be able to change her mind and reluctantly nods his approval.

"That's it! we're boxing."

"Tara-"

Derek yanks the door open as-

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/STORAGE ROOM - NIGHT

Ms. Blake slowly pushes the storage room door open to look out. Past an array of pipes, air handlers and water pumps,
she sees something that takes the breath out of her...

Two feral looking teenagers with glowing eyes and shockingly large teeth, approaching her with murder in their eyes.
As Blake draws in a breath for a terrified scream-

Everyone was tense as they watched on, every single one of them absolutely scared shitless for Y/n and Derek. Mostly Y/n for Tara but she still kinda cared that the man made it out well and breathing.

Derek drags Boyd and Cora to the ground.
Y/n rushing quickly in after the man and pulls Cora off of her brother as she tried to attack him.

Bodies rolling across the floor, the attack is sudden and vicious.

Blake yanks the door closed and stumbles back in the closet.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Scott leans against the boiler room door, listening to the crashing, the cries of pain, a veritable symphony of destruction happening inside.

Dewey, Chad, and Randy looked at the boy with sadness, knowing he wanted nothing more to help the people he cared about but couldn't, knowing he had the responsibility to make sure the other two couldn't get out and into town.

Everything in his body telling him to rush in and help but knows he can only stay and keep the door closed until sunrise.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Down a corridor, Argent steps out of the shadows as the growls and snarls echo up from the basement.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - NIGHT

The sounds of the battle even reach outside, turning Isaac around, fear spreading across his face while-

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/BOILER ROOM - NIGHT

Inside, Derek desperately tries to fight off Boyd as Y/n does the same with Cora without actually fighting them.

"We cant-....keep fight them" Y/n grunted out as she avoided boyd swiping at her ribs.

The core four winced seeing some of the bloodied and brutal slashes littering the Hale-Mccall duo's bodies. Tara hid her face in Sam's shoulder, not being able to stomach watching more.

"Then don't fight." Derek said sternly before grabbing boyd by his neck sending Y/n a look to do the same to Cora.

"Excuse me, what?!" Tara said as she sprung up from Sam's shoulder to look at the screen, wide eyes and absolutely terrified at what she heard.

And then, finally, they stop fighting.

Arms outstretched, hands wrapped around their necks, Derek holds off Boyd, Y/n holds off Cora even as they slash at their bodies, forcing them to their knees while they both struggle to outlast, trying simply to endure...

"Derek!" Y/n yelled out to the Hale as she tried her best to hold back a very rabid and angry Cora slashing at her body.

"Just hold on, kid" Derek groaned out as he did the same with Boyd.

Blood flying from every claw slash, their savage attack only intensifies.

Everyone was silent as they watched absolutely horrified at the scene.

Gritting her teeth, Y/n closes her eyes. And endures.

With tears in her eyes and a shaky voice Tara let out a weak sentence that made Sam and the rest absentmindedly agree with.

"When this is over we're gonna have a long talk about self preservation...."

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - DAY

Now inside the school, Isaac spots the tiniest sliver of dawn beginning to spill through the windows.

"Scott! Scott!" Isaac yells out as he rushes down to the boiler room.

Still in shock, all the did was hope Isaac and Scott could help the two in time, before something truly horrible happened.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/CORRIDOR - DAY

Isaac races down the stairs to find Scott already pulling the boiler room door open.

They both stop in shock when they see
the bloody mess inside.

Breathing hard--but still breathing--a brutally beaten Derek and Y/n slowly raises their tired eyes.

Gasps were heard as well as relieved sighs, tara was still on the verge of her tears falling as she raised a shaky hand to cover her mouth in shock at the sight of the beaten McCall.

Anika screwed her eyes shut and hid her face in Mindy's neck as she got flashback to inside the carpenter sisters apartment.

Cora and Boyd lie before the two. Both alive and transformed back to their human selves.

Derek starts to speak but with difficulty as Y/n took in shaky breaths as she sat down on the floor. "There's... a teacher... back there. I'll take care of her."

Rising, he falters. Scott starts forward to catch him, but Derek steadies on his own.

"Get them out of here." Derek told the two boys as he nodded to the passed out wolves, noticing their hesitation. He states a bit firmer this time. "Go. And someone help
Y/n out of here, I doubt she can walk well on her own right now."

Argent, walked in seeing the damage and catching the end of the Hale's sentence sighed out and looked to the other two boys who looked torn between helping their sister or getting their friends.

"I got her, you get them" The older man said firmly before walking over to the Mccall girl, slinging her arm over his shoulder and hauling her up and out the door.

Scott and Isaac hurry over to pick Cora and Boyd up while Derek turns to the closed door of the storage closet.

"I hate this town"

"We've been told."

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT/BOILER ROOM/STORAGE CLOSET - DAY

Cowering in the corner, an utterly terrified Ms. Blake tenses as the door clicks open. She grabs for something to defend herself. A stapler.

Derek steps inside. With the light streaming in about him, he looks like a Greek God come down from Olympus to save her.

Tara rolled her eyes at the two, having a no trust in the teacher and slowly growing to like the Hale, she only hoped nothing bad could come of this.

The stapler slips from Blake's grasp as he gently extends a hand to help her up.

INT. HOSPITAL/MORGUE - DAY

In the dimly lit morgue, an exhausted trio of siblings/best friends look over the body of Heather in front of them.

Everyone relaxed a bit now that they saw a fully healed Y/n, talking and standing around the morgue with her brothers.

Of course they were still a bit tense, not only because of the fight they had just witnessed, but because they were standing in a morgue!

"So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?" Scott asked the Stilinski as he stared numbly at the body of a girl who's party he was at less then a week ago.

Y/n was holding the Stilinski's hand as he rested his head on her shoulder, seeking comfort from his sister after the emotional rollercoaster that was his day.

Tara smiled at the two, finding all of their little sibling moments cute.

"You're going to wish they did."

"Why?" The twins asked curiously though Y/n sounded so done with the conversation and just wanted to retreat to her room and binge watch stranger things for Nancy, Robin, Max, and El.

"I'm not totally sure yet, but that other girl who was out in the woods, Emily? They're eventually going to find her..." Stiles started before taking a deep breath.

Everyone listened closely, wanting to see what stiles had thought of. Especially Dewey seeing as the boys theories have been on point and -to be honest- very entertaining so far.

68 EXT. WOODS - DAY 68

Black shoes rush across wet leaves. Deputies following Stilinski as he hurries through the woods.

"She's one of them. Emily, Heather, the guy Lydia found at the pool. All three were virgins." Stiles was heard continuing his explanation.

Stilinski slows when he finally spots Emily. She seems to be standing against a tree. But as he steps closer he can see that she's actually bound to it, wire around her neck.

Many sighed sadly seeing that the girl was gone. Though they all knew deep down that she probably never had a chance.

"And all of them are going to have the same three injuries." Stiles stated.

As the other deputies watch, Stilinski slowly lifts Emily's bloodied head to reveal the wire garrotting her slashed

"Strangled. Throat slashed. Head bashed in."

69 INT. HOSPITAL/MORGUE - DAY 69

Stiles covers Heather's body and looks up to Scott. "It's called the Threefold Death."

Some looked intrigued as others just wanted the explanation over with.

Tara and Sam being on the intrigued side at the moment along with Mindy, Randy, Gale and Dewey.

"So if they're not random killings, what are they?" Scott asked apprehensively.

Stiles sighed out as he shared a look with his partner in crime and research for her to take over.

"Sacrifices, Scotty. They're Human sacrifices."

"What the fuck?!"

"Human.... sacrifices..."

"What in the vampires diaries..."

----------------END OF EPISODE-------------------

Everyone was speechless and much more anxious for the next episode of memories.

They were all slowly but surely starting to get used to seeing supernatural shit every time but it was still jarring and took a bit to process.

They can all see that these kids lives have been hectic since who knows how long, and for some of them who actually knew one of those teens, made them feel so many different emotions but one of them being the most consistent and frequently felt since the start. Concern.

Ambrose stood up with a smile and cracked his neck before sighing and looking to the group. "Alright, eat up, gossip-whatever really I don't really care as I have another group to get back to for the time being so enjoy and I'll see you guys in a bit for the next episode."

The narrator smiles and waved his hand to summon a table filled with every fold they could want as well as never ending drinks to hold them off.

Before anyone could say anything to the man he snapped his fingers and disappeared from the room once more.

"He's annoying when he does that" Mindy said as she leaned over to Chad with a plate fill of pizza and bread sticks.

"Agreed" Chad muffled out with a mouth full of a taco bell crunch wrap.

"Dude..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.5K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
9.8K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...
3K 144 17
Hazel moved to Woodsboro and fit right in with a close-knit group of friends, instantly becoming one of them. What happens when a couple of boys form...
2K 107 12
"attached to the motherboard, we all get bored thinking bad things, stop thinking bad things all gotta do is shift your upper lip and smile in the fa...