Swan's Love-TaeGyu ☘︎

Od hyungerine

"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand... Viac

Intro
1- Just Fine
2- Lonely
3- New Student
4- The Encounter
5- Magic Shop Cafe
6- The Start
7- Friends?
8- Ice Cream
9- Detention
10- Closer
11- 'Friendly Date' pt.1
13- Regret
14- Hospital Hours
15- Angel
16- Hueningkai
17- Mission: Ignore
18- Party Party Yeah
19- Boy in Love
20- Couple
21- Like a Hurricane
22- Young, Teenage Love
23- The Unexpected
24- Clandestine
25- Sacrifice for Love
26- 'Perfect' Life
27- My Beautiful Star
28- Bitter Truth of Love
29- Our Night's Ending
30- To Fix One
31- The Moon is Beautiful
32- Boyfriends
33- Just a Dream
34- Suspicious
35- Savior
36- A Mistake
37- 'Hyung'
38- Realization and Revenge
39- Catch Me
40- Swan's Love
Bonus- Red String of Fate
Ending Notes

12- 'Friendly Date' pt.2

135 10 2
Od hyungerine

The car ride was awkward, well at least for Taehyun.

No one talked and the car was engulfed in silence. Beomgyu and Heeseung had a staring competition... again.

Beomgyu was looking at Heeseung from the rearview mirror, while driving and Heeseung was looking at him too, intensely.

The car ride to the arcade was 30 minutes and Taehyun wasn't a fan of long car rides, especially when there are two other people with you who don't talk and just look at each other.

'Do they like each other?' he thought, but he then remembered that two lovebirds don't look at eachother so intensely, as if they are just waiting for the opportunity to jump on each other and fight.

"So, what are we going to do for today?" he asked but then sighed mentally for asking such a stupid question, of course they are going to go to the arcade. But there was one problem, Taehyun never went to an arcade, ever.

"We are going to an arcade and after that we will go and eat something, well that's my plan. I don't know what Heeseung has prepared." Beomgyu answered softly, as if he wasn't just looking at Heeseung like a predator ready to jump on its prey.

"That sounds good to me, I think we should go with it." Heeseung said, finally blinking and stopping the staring contest.

"Okay" Taehyun said in a tiny voice, now looking outside of the window.

It was a warm and sunny day, the best time to go out with your friends and enjoy your day. He wished it would always be like that.

He then looked behind him, where Heeseung was on his phone, probably playing a video game.

He smiled and turned his head, looking at Beomgyu. He was focused on driving and Taehyun couldn't help but find him hot and cute at the same time.

He was holding the steering wheel with his hands firmly, making the veins pop out. But his face said something else , his pouty plump lips made him look cute and his small pretty eyes with long lashes were looking in front of him, people would mistake him with a cute puppy.

Beomgyu looked so pretty, ethereal. Taehyun is sure he hasn't seen someone like him in his life, he should be kept away from other people and be put in a museum, the place where they keep pretty pieces of art.

'How can his parents call him useless, how can they say and do such bad things behind their son's back. Saying yes to them might make me rich and popular but that's not what I want, I want to have Beomgyu as my friend forever, I would never do something that will break this fragile boy in front of me.' he thought.

"Like what you see?" he heard Beomgyu say with a chuckle following after it.

"Sh-shut up, i was not looking at you, i was admiring the world outside." he blushed as he said that, can he be more obvious?

"Sure sure, oh we are there, let me just find a parking spot" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun looked at Heeseung once again, he was busy trying to kill the monster that he didn't even notice that Beomgyu had stopped the car, asking them to get out of the car.

"Heeseung hyung, we are at the arcade, get out of the car." he said and that was when Heeseung finally pulled his head out of his phone, looking around him.

"Oh we arrived, I didn't even notice. Hehe" he laughed as he said that.

The three boys then headed towards the front door of the arcade, purchasing tickets to play.

Beomgyu and Heeseung insisted that they would pay, but Taehyun refused. He said that the two had already done a lot by asking him to hang out with him and that the least he can do is pay for their tickets.

They finally agreed to Taehyun but said that they will pay for the food.

Taehyun then looked around anxiously, he had never been to an arcade, everything was new to him and the games and activities were unfamiliar to him.

"I-i have never been to an arcade, i don't know how to play most of these games" he said honestly, waiting for the two to laugh and make fun of him.

But that never happened, Heeseung only chuckled and put his hand around his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I will help you Tae," he assured him and Taehyun smiled in return.

Beomgyu, on the other hand, was sad, not because Heeseung managed to say those words before him but because he knew the reason as to why Taehyun said those words. His heart ached for the smaller, cursing his step parents for making Taehyun's life so miserable. What's so hard about playing with a kid and making him happy?

"Taehyun-ah, you can choose what we will play first, don't worry if you don't know the game, you are smart and will learn quickly" he said with a soft smile, making Heeseung roll his eyes.

Taehyun chose to go with the claw machine, he had seen videos of people doing it and it seemed to be a fun but hard game at the same time.

He suggested that either Beomgyu or Heeseung should go first and he will watch them, and after that he will try.

It seemed to convince the other two so they decided to go with the plan.

"I wanna go first. '' Heeseung seemed like a happy, excited bambi, so Beomgyu let it slide this time.

He watched as Taehyun's eyes went wide and sparkled with each movement of the claw, he looked like a happy kid and Beomgyu , deep inside, was proud of himself for being one of the reasons Taehyun is smiling and has joy in his life.

Heeseung decided to go for the hamster plushie in the corner, biting his lip as he was focused on winning the plushie. Taehyun's eyes went wide when Heeseung managed to grab the plushie and pulled it up.

"Yay, you got it hyung! You did it on your first try!" Taehyun was filled with happiness, his eyes shining as he saw Heeseung take the plushie out of the box and offer it to Taehyun.

"It's so cute!" he cooed as he grabbed the hamster from Heeseung's hands and looked at it.

"You can have it, in honor of you coming with me, I will give it to you Tae" he smiled. Taehyun looked up to him with his big, wide, shiny eyes, "thank you" he shyly mattered,

Beomgyu was starting to get annoyed, Heeseung was trying too hard to get Taehyun's attention and giving him the plushie he won? He went too far.

"Yeah yeah, stop being so lovey dovey, i'm here too for your information" he rolled his eyes, grabbing a coin from his pocket and sliding it in the hole.

He focused on a teddy bear, gripping the handle tightly and aiming for his target. After a good 45 seconds he managed to grab the bear, pulling it up and grabbing it from the box.

"The hamster is ugly, the bear is prettier." he said and put the teddy in Taehyun's hand, grabbing the hamster and throwing it at Heeseung , who catched it in the air, raising his brow at him.

"I think you have learned enough, i'm sure you can get a toy too" he turned his head to Taehyun who was standing pretty in front of him.

"Yeah, I will win a toy too, just watch," Taehyun challenged, walking towards the claw machine and grabbing the handle.

At first he didn't know how to move the claw, hitting it to the sides but a few seconds later he found himself moving it with no problem.

There was a cat plushie on top of the other ones, and Taehyun found it cute so he decided to get it.

He managed to grab the cat but as he was about to pull it up, the cat fell down, making him groan as he hit his head to the window.

"Stupid cat, why are you trying so hard to get?" he growled but it seemed more like a cat getting angry when its toy ball went under the couch.

"You need help?" Heeseung asked as he was trying hard to hold in his laughter, the scene of Taehyun getting mad at a plushie was funny to him.

"No! I know how to do it, it was just an accident, I will get it this time!" he stomped his feet, inserting a coin in the machine and playing again, but to his luck the cat fell every time.

On his 7th try, he felt a present behind him, sliding one hand on his tiny waist and putting the other on top of his hand that was holding the handle.

Hot breathes could be felt on his neck as the face grew closer to him, almost attaching its mouth to his ear.

Suddenly the room felt hot, he couldn't hear what the person was saying, the only thing that was on his mind was the hands on his waist and hand, and hot breaths on his neck.

As he looked up to see who it was, he saw a focused Beomgyu , telling him how to get the cat.

Their faces were close, so close that if Taehyun's only moved one millimeter their lips could touch. He looked at Beomgyu's eyes and his eyes followed to his lips, he wanted to kiss him, Taehyun didn't know why.

"Now, pull the handle towards yourself and there, you got the cat" his thoughts were interrupted as Beomgyu let go of his waist and stepped back, and he just kept looking at him.

"What are you waiting for? Grab the cat from the box Taehyun," Beomgyu spoke again and that was when he finally broke out of the spell Beomgyu had casted on him.

"O-oh y-yeah sorry" he stuttered, bending his legs to grab the cat.

Beomgyu shot a smirk at Heeseung, mouthing 'I win' to him.

They played a few more games, showing Taehyun how to play it correctly and if he struggled, they would simply take his hand and guide him.

Time was passing by quickly and Taehyun forgot he had to go home soon.

When it was getting dark, the three decided to go and eat at a small local restaurant.

Everything was going so well and all of them were happy, enjoying their 'friendly' date.

"It was fun hanging out with you guys, thanks for today" Taehyun said softly and waved at the two but before he turned around, Heeseung pulled him in a hug, hugging him by the waist and whispering 'good night' to him.

He was a blushing mess when he got home, and luckily everyone else was already sleeping so no one saw him in this state.

He was truly happy for the first time in his life and he spent the night giggling and smiling to himself as he remembered today's events, not aware of the disaster that was about to happen.

A/N
How was the story?

Omg did you guys see free fall's concept photos? I'm on my knees

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

102K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...
50.5K 2.5K 50
"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ brutal fight [only in some chapters] - boy...
12.8K 535 22
[ DISCONTINUED ] Soobin just transferred to a new high school with his best friend Beomgyu, They are both very new to the neighbourhood until Beomgyu...
5.1K 212 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...