The Demon Family (Hiatus)

Od raincatgoubywrld

Muzan comes a slightly earlier than before to kill the kamados and he has the genius idea of turning them all... Více

Chapter 1// Non-ManEating Demons
Announcment

Chapter 0// The Pile Of Warmth

256 6 6
Od raincatgoubywrld

It was a normal night for the Kamado Family. The cold winter night and the warmness of their house was so familiar, so ordinary there was no way today would be different than any other day, or so they thought.

Tanjiro had just finished selling charcoal to the village and was heading up the mountain. He took that duty fully quickly after the death of their father that was 4-5 months ago. Considering he was selling charcoal even before their father's death it wasn't a surprise.

Tanjiro looked at the house that emanated warmness with his comforting ruby colored eyes and smiled before knocking on the door.

"I'm home!"

The door was opened by a pair of gentle and welcoming purple eyes of his mother who smiled a sad smile before returning to a welcoming one. She did that often after the death of their father.

Tanjiro wasn't exactly sure why but he didn't question why.

"Welcome, Tanjiro. Come in."

Kie said, smiling and moving out of the way of the entrance for him to enter. Tanjiro entered, smiling at his mother, he heard the quick sounds of footsteps before all of his siblings crashed him with a hug except Rokuta who was taking a nap.

"Nii-chan!!"

Everyone yelled collectively not really in sync but still very much audible and happy. This has became a tradition when Tanjiro started to sell charcoal to the town. Tanjiro, even though he knew it was coming could never take his siblings off of him when he was crashed with a hug from 4 caring younger siblings. He just hugged them back.

It was nice to feel the warmth of his house, he liked to watch his family interact with eachother after a tiring day of carrying a huge basket of charcoal and going around the everywhere to sell it.

He watched the fire on the fireplace too, he couldn't take his eyes off of it sometimes. The dance of the fire, the prettiness of how the fire was moving was mesmerizing. How could anyone not find it pretty?

He looked at his family, he looked at the family he was so so grateful for and smiled. He smiled and thanked Hinokami-sama for giving him such a wonderful family.

Their life wasn't exactly easy but...

He wanted to spend an eternity here, an eternity of happiness and warmth.

Only if he knew the minutes this warmth will last were numbered.

xXx

Kibutsuji Muzan eyed the place that was surrounded by the rumours of a family with those accursed hanafuda earrings. From what he could tell there were 7 people in the house and the oldest was a woman who he could feel that didn't have much strenght. This will be a disappointing thing he has to do huh? This was kind of a personal mission since it was about that man but he wasn't about to make any sudden decisions if there was a second Yoriichi there and so he waited to feel anything that could be of threat.

Nothing...

The closest thing to a threat was of a boy no older than 12 from what he felt and he could 100% kill the boy from what he could sense.

So he did what he was going to do at the first place, attack the family who has the rumours of possessing hanafuda earrings.

He broke the door down with his whip like arms and saw him. There stood a boy with the same long red hair, same ruby eyes, same mark on the forehead, same hanafuda earrings....

He just looked like a younger version of Him. From his looks he could pass of as a ghost. Though one thing was very much different, he wasn't as strong as him. Muzan could feel it in his bones and even if this child was the only thing that man left in this world it was only a fragment of his power from when they met.

Muzan was tempted to kill all of them in a brutal way the second he saw the child before a good idea came to his mind...

What if he turned them all into demons. It would be a disgrace to his name to have the last fragment of him corrupted...

How nice would it be.

Muzan smiled at the thought and at the sight of the child attacking him with a mere dull hatched. It was an unsuccesful attempt though it did leave a single scratch before Muzan slammed him into a wall knocking him out.

He glanced at the shaking family and their pitiful attempts to escape, he slashed at them before they could even procces what was happening and injected his blood, a lot of it actually. So much so that everyone he injected his blood into became a pile of disgusting meat and bones along a lot of blood. With so much blood of his in their system it was expected from a normal human to turn into a pile of flesh but from what Muzan could tell these children were the sibling of that child and he surely has something to do with that man.

And so if they're blood related they should gave a little resistance to it but they were all weak he supposed.

Muzan sighed a that, it was surely disappointing. Though it was maybe that they didn't get the same blessing of sun as their brother looked to have.

He, after finishing his thought walked over to the single person in the family he hasn't injected his blood into, that sun child.

He sharpened his finger to inject his blood through that child's forehead. It was surprisingly hard to break through the forehead, not difficult of course but it didn't feel like a normal forehead. He supposed it was genetic contents and broke through the skull.

He injected even more amount of blood into him. He was the splitting image of that man, he should be able to handle blood.

Muzan, once again was disappointed at the sight of him turning into a pile of flesh like his family. So only his looks resembled that man, other than that he was weak.

He couldn't believe he was worried about such an insignificant thing and called for Nakime to take him back.

Though he didn't look into one thing before leaving...

Their bodies were taking the shape of their normal bodies again.

xXx

Giyuu nodded at his crow's message to go to the Mount Kumotori and investigate.

Though no deaths were recorded there has been rumours of a group of powerful demons staying there. Also apparently a demon slayer who was on his way to a mission ran into the Mountain only to find himself knocked out though not injured. When he woke up his sword was missing so he went back instead of going to the mission because of his lost sword.

A lot of things were strange about this and it needed to be investigated.

Giyuu arrived at the village relatively quickly with his running speed of a hashira. The village seemed very much normal, no anxious people or rumours of people disappearing.

There was a big celebration for the new year and a lot of cheerful and happy talk but nothing important. Though one of the talks had took his interest, he heard of a boy named Tanjiro who lived at the top of Mount Kumotori with his family and regularly sold charcoal but started to come less and less to sell charcoal for some reason.

He didn't really care for the boy starting to come down the mountain less and less and was more concerned with where he was living. The mountain which was isolated and away from the village, it was too easy of a target. He supposed checking there wouldn't hurt. Plus he couldn't find any information on the group of demons so he'll probably return from the mission with his hands empty.

He went up the mountain breathing in the cold mountain air. He left a dust cloud on his way. After some while of running he was able to reach the place he was looking for. It looked to be a warm house radiating happiness and comfort.

The back of the house was a little bright though, Giyuu could hear faint sound of chatting and there was a lot of light coming from there. It has been hours since the sun was gone and even the village was calming down so it was a little strange for a family like this to stay up for so long. He decided to check it out only to see a family of seven with the six of them watching a boy that looked around 13 and was in a traditional looking clothing dancing an immaculate dance.

It was so detailed, so elegant, so fast, so strong and Giyuu could swear he saw fire engulfing the eight branched stick the boy was holding even though the only thing that could do such an effect was breathing techniques.

He found himself approaching the family and to ask a few questions and also take a closer glance at the dance. When he got closer the woman who looked to be their mother stared at him, expression blank. The other family members didn't seem to mind him their eyes still glued to the dance. It was a few seconds of awkwardness before Giyuu spoke up.

"May I ask a few questions if you don't mind?"

The woman blinked at him and the smiled, breaking her unmoving blank face.

"Of course, dear."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End Notes:

Hello!! So yeah, i moved when Tanjuro died to when Tanjiro was 10 to when he was 11!! He was 12 when Muzan attacked their family though. Just so you know ^^

Word Count:1638

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

110K 235 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
28.2K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
106K 12.4K 28
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
284K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni