Sunset Lake {h.s.}

By g0ldenrry

"You showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days." - Matilda Monroe always dream... More

Welcome | Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
*16
17
18
19
*20
21
22
23
24
*25
26
*27
*28
29
30
*31
32
*33
*34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
Epilogue
Matilda's Venice Scrapbook
Thank You

*42

1.8K 42 65
By g0ldenrry

Over 10k words in this chapter. This is the longest chapter I have ever written and it's mainly smut. I had to go out with a big bang for this one ;) Enjoooooooy <3

My eyes admired the colors of the sky above. The radiant ombre of orange and pink brought pure happiness to my soul. The pink soon meshes together with the nighttime blue. The colors resemble the sun and moon. That way when the two colors collided, it was as if they were giving each other a hug. The moon and sun loved each other so much that they rested when it was time to let the other shine. They've never made contact, the only way being the beautiful display of colors during a sunset or sunrise. Right now I was witnessing a lovers' quarrel in the sky.

Love was in the air tonight.

I glanced over to Harry who was lying on his stomach beside me. His attention was lost inside a magazine, reading about wines all across the country. The rays of the sun shine down on us as it sets for the evening. Harry's bare back bathes beneath the sun and I swear his skin glistens within the golden light.

Raising my hand, I stretch my arm over until my fingers are met with his back. He hums softly from the touch, and a small grin curls on his lips. I fold my lips inward, rolling onto my side. The tips of my fingers began tracing over his golden back. For some reason, I write my name in cursive, not in a possessive way but in a way that he has burned me forever. And I know he felt the same.

As my tip curves along his skin, my eyes flit over to watch Harry's reaction. His eyes feathered shut while his breathing became slower. The magazine he had in his hands started falling back. His body has entirely relaxed due to the small contact we shared. Harry lowly hums, the sound telling me he was enjoying my doodles. These moments always tend to be my favorites. Usually, I'm tracing his tattoos and asking countless questions as to what they all meant to him. I had never written my name before, and for some reason, it sent flutters to my stomach. Perhaps one day I could trace a tattoo of his that was about me.

After my name is complete, I raise my hand up to the sky. The palm of my hand blocks the sunlight from my vision. I then spread them open slightly, keeping my ring finger and pinky together as well as my middle and index fingers. I began playing a game of peek-a-boo with it, closing my fingers for a second to end up peeking back through to admire the bright star.

"La mia dolce ragazza," Harry purrs, making me roll my head over to meet his stare.

He lays on his back now with one of his hands behind his head. My eyes trickle down to glance at his chest tattoos and water forms inside my mouth. A craving comes over me as I fold my lips inward to try and resist it. Raising my knees up, I begin to spread my legs slightly hoping to tease Harry a bit.

Immediately he takes notice, his sits himself up with his eyes glued to the soft movements of my bare legs. The front of my dress fell back, bunching itself at my waist so that he had a small view of my panties. Harry tosses his magazine into the grass, laying his body on his side down by my feet. He holds himself up by his elbow when his eyes slowly travel up from my white cotton panties to my eyes.

Deja vu flashes in my mind. He and I have been here before, wanting to touch each other before. This spot in his vineyard was sacred to my heart. This was where it all changed for us, where we finally let go of what held us back and went after each other. This was where I felt him inside of me for the first time, and I wanted to feel it again.

"We've been here before," I smiled, using my elbows to hold me up.

"Yeah we have," Harry smirked, sitting himself up. "Tease," He shoots a wink over at me before turning his back to face me as he reaches over to grab his magazine.

I giggled to myself, my eyes fixated on his golden, chiseled back. His muscles unleashed something inside of me that gave my craving a little taste. It wasn't enough to calm the storm brewing inside of me, so I'll take matters into my own hands. Plus, I needed to start something that only Harry could finish.

"You know it's just us out here," I smirked, inching my leg closer to where Harry was sitting, and nudging his ass with my toe.

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow, being intrigued. Harry leans the side of his body down, using his elbow to hold him up.

"Mhm," I nodded, slowly spreading my legs so he could get a peak under my dress. "No one could hear us."

Harry's eyes drop down to my panties, licking his lips. He brings his cigarette up to his lips to take a long drag, once he's done I quickly take hold of the cigarette and plant it between my lips for my own enjoyment. Bouncing his eyes back up to meet my glare, the look he has worshiped me.

The small silence grows into a wet desire for temptation. Both of us are eager to touch each other, there's been hints of it constantly. It's built up and now was the time to let it explode. My body craved for him to be inside of me, hear his praises of how well I took him, and how I was a good girl. I was desperate to feel the ripples of pleasure.

Harry rests his hand on my bare thigh, the touch shoots a fire through my body. My body stayed glued to the blanket, my back couldn't bear to move from the spot. Heat rises within my core and I find myself taking a deep drag of nicotine from the cigarette like it was fresh oxygen from the air around me. His palm begins caressing my thigh as he inhales a deep breath.

"But what if..." He teases, his eyes losing their emerald color. His pupils grow, the darkness sending heart palpitations inside my chest.

His fingertips continue gliding up and down my thigh, making a shiver roll down my spine. Slowly spreading my legs, the wetness from my core pools in my panties. His lips part from the sight as his fingers glide over to my inner thigh. With his cigarette in my hand, I bring it to my lips to take a slight drag. 

A sharp gasp comes from my lips when Harry's fingers brush against my core, through my panties. My body jolts immediately, getting a small taste of pleasure. Harry barely applied any pressure on my sensitive bud, but it was enough to awaken the desperation I had. He hums with needs, loving how soaked I am.

"Fuck," He husked, gliding his fingers up and down to gather some of my arousal.

Prompting myself up by my elbows, I lean my head back. My legs had a mind of their own as they spread further apart, needing to feel the heat of Harry's fingers on my clit. He continues his tender motion, moving up and down. Harshly biting down on my lip, I buck my hips up. Harry comes to a stop when he sees my hands traveling underneath my dress. When he realizes what I'm about to do, he grips his fingers around my wrist to stop me.

"Only I'm allowed to take your panties off, do you understand?" Harry cocks an eyebrow, his tone filled with dominance. "I'm not rushing this, Matilda. We're out here completely alone and doing things on my terms. Okay?"

I eagerly nod, unable to speak from the throbbing ache that grew stronger by the minute.

"Use your words, sunshine," He orders, bringing his lightly soaked fingers up to his mouth. Harry sticks his tongue out, licking each finger one by one. His eyes almost roll to the back of his head from the sweetness of my taste, his reaction making my clit pulsate.

"Okay," I breathed out, not knowing how I had the strength to speak with only lust in my mind.

Harry crawls closer toward me, hovering his face above mine. He sticks the tip of his tongue out to lightly lick my quivering lips. His face lights up with a smirk when he takes in my needy body language. My eyes were glued to his, entranced by his power. His eyes flicker over to the burning cigarette in between my fingers. He nods his head toward it, my mind automatically knowing what he wants.

Reaching my hand over, I keep the tip in my hold when I bring it up to Harry's lips. His eyelids shut, sending him into a feeling of bliss. He deeply inhales, the cherry sparking in front of my eyes. It's as if I'm the cigarette, Harry gasping to fill the addiction he has for me. One deep breath and a spark ignites in my body.

Harry pulls his head back, the bud of the cigarette Harry and I shared left in my hands. Flicking it elsewhere, a small part of me saddened. Even though it's only a cigarette, I thought of it as something sentimental to our relationship. What's his is mine, what's mine is his. It's a toxic habit, one that I don't plan to pick up on. However, through the toxicness, I felt sharing one brought us closer together in a way.

Keeping my legs pried open, Harry's eyes glimmered with temptation as he glanced down. He admires my wetness seeping through my panties. Swiftly licking his lips, the very tips of his fingers graze both of my thighs. His touch travels up underneath my dress until his fingers are hooked onto the sides of my underwear.

Sliding them down my thighs, I kicked my feet up so it was easier for Harry to remove them from my body. He bunches them up in his hands, chucking them into the grass beside us. A cold blissful breeze hits my core, causing my body to shiver with pleasure. My clit throbs for his electric touch, wetness running down my inner thighs.

Harry inches himself closer until he sits back on his knees directly in between my legs. Biting my lip harshly, whimpering out as I lightly buck my hips forward. My body squirming for Harry's attention. He chuckles under his breath, bringing his dominant hand closer to my heated core. He glides one finger up against my folds. My eyes go wide, feeling a quick lightning strike tease my body.

"Harry— please," I pleaded through my soft pants.

He leans his face down until his lips brisked against my ear, "I'm taking my time, patience, dolcezza. Let me love your perfect body, Ti prometto che sborrerai più di una volta."

A jolt ignites in my clit, making my face light up with excitement. I nod my head, before letting my back fall against the blanket. My arms stretched out to my sides, bunching up the blanket in my hands. Again, Harry brings his fingers closer to my core, anticipation wrecking my body.

He slowly swipes his finger up, and I release a low, needy moan. Harry stays quiet but keeps a victorious smile on his face. He knows my body is his temple, I'm completely melting away from his touch, and I'm more than happy to be submissive to him. Spreading my folds open with his index and ring finger, the fresh air hits my clit causing my legs to slightly shake. The smallest touch sent me into overdrive by how hot and bothered I was.

"You're so fucking wet," He groans in exultation. "And it has my mouth watering."

His warm breath scrapes along my ear, sending wild goosebumps down my arms. It's exhilarating how much his words affect me. He speaks in such a poetic way, making me feel more things than one. The temperature of my body was scorching, ready to receive the pleasure Harry gave.

Sometimes I felt embarrassed for how pathetic I was during sex. My body lays beneath his, my legs tremble from his touch on my cunt. The whimpers poured out of me, desperate to reach my orgasm. However, when I was a mess I noticed it gave Harry power— confidence. It was the same when I was on top of him, his submissive pleas were praises in my mind. Making me feel as if I was a God. It's about balance, and having trust. I trusted Harry more than I trusted myself. 

"I crave your taste every second of every day," Harry rasped, the tip of his tongue swiping along my neck. "You're so sweet...it's perfection, baby— You're perfection."

Harry's middle finger slides easily and effortlessly along my core. Each stroke sends a wave throughout my body. My arousal gathers on his singular finger. The image of Harry licking it clean flashes in my mind. My hips buck forward, in need of Harry to do more. At first, the stroking felt euphoric but it quickly grew into torture. He was teasing me, already knowing I'd reached my limit and sought more.

"H-Harry," I stuttered, prompting myself up by my elbows. "Please do...do more."

"No," He's quick to dismiss my request.

Groaning loudly, I throw my head back just as his fingertip brushes my clit. My hands grip the blanket when my jaw drops. A strike of sensitivity ripples through. My eyes clenched shut as I suffered from his slow strokes. Harry breathes out a devilish laugh which fires my irritation more. My body begged for Harry to do more to me; whatever it was he desired I'd do. Harry was purely amused while watching my body twitch. He knew exactly what he was doing— riling me up.

"Baby," I breathed out, fluttering my eyes open to stare into his, "Please...you can do whatever you want to me. Just please do more," I begged with heavy breaths.

His dark eyes stare back at me, lust glistens within his look, "I will, soon, be patient, Matilda. Lean your head back, stop focusing on the pain, and relax your body...Enjoy my finger coating itself with your wetness, I know I'm enjoying it." His lips peck my cheek, making a trail down my neck.

"Harry—"

"Stop," Harry instantly cuts me off, bringing his face directly above mine. He pulls his finger away from my soaked core, making me release a shaky breath. The tip of his nose taps against mine, and the ends of his beautiful curls brush along my forehead. "Please stop, I love hearing those begs come from your beautiful mouth but let me go slow. I want this to last, let me love your body the way I want to, dolcezza."

"Okay," I whispered, barely audible. It was loud enough for Harry to hear because that successful smile creeps back on his lips.

His head moves to the side, to my peripheral vision. My eyes were glued on the pink, sunset sky above us. Harry's soft lips kiss my jawline, leading a trail all the way up to my ear. The loving kisses made an adoring smile curl on my lips as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, slightly arching my back up until my chest was firmly pressed against his. A moan fell from my lips when I felt his finger swiping along my slit once again. My body tenses up, becoming irritated quickly. I continue to repeat his words inside my mind.

Lean your head back.

Stop focusing on the pain.

Relax your body.

Enjoy it.

Inhaling deeply through my nose, I parted my lips to let out an exhale. Fighting against the tense aggravated feelings, I let my back fall back down to the blanket. My curled fists slowly release the bunched-up cotton in my hold, allowing myself to slip away in his touch. He moves with slow strokes, up and down. My eyes flutter while I sink into the sea of pleasure. I was transcended into a state of bliss, my body rocking with the tide of Harry's finger.

His lips continue pecking down his trail, leaving little marks as he goes. His tongue lapsed over each one, sending my clouded mind into a spiral. Nothing existed around us, Harry's actions praised my body as the world around us faded into oblivion. His eyes and attention were on me, I was the only girl who existed to him— mattered to him. Everything he did made me believe that which made my heart pound harder with the love I have for him.

Every swipe made my body quiver. Once I let myself melt away into his touch, everything became pure serenity. His fingers grazed over every bump and ridge. Soft moans traveled from my lips to let Harry know I was enjoying his contact. His lips haven't parted from my skin, each kiss lit me up like a firework. My hands dragged along the blanket until they met with his bare back. Firmly rubbing my palms on his sweaty back sends a heavy flutter straight to my heart.

I needed to rip off my dress, along with his trousers. I needed to feel our skin touch, the heat of our bodies to combine together. The skin-to-skin contact enhanced my sexual feelings, as it did for him. The thought of his golden skin rubbing against mine sent flutters in between my legs. Having his perspiration drip along my body as he drove himself into me was what I desired most.

Lifting my head up, my hands slide back down to my sides, and I hold myself up by my elbows. My forehead falls into the crook of Harry's neck. Panting harshly with a gaping jaw, the irritation builds back up while my once pleasured moans turn into cries of pain; hoping Harry will give in to my needs.

"Look at you, a complete mess from my touch," Harry mumbles, I feel his lips smirk against my skin. "Tell me, sweet girl, do you touch yourself and think of me?"

"Uh-huh," I panted, falling back down onto the blanket as I pierced my eyes shut.

"Ditemi cosa ne pensate di," Harry cooed, lifting his head to watch my facial expressions.

"I-I can't!" I cried out, pinching my eyebrows as my body tensed up.

"Sii una brava ragazza e dimmi, Matilda," Harry coldly states, quickly pulling his finger away.

My mind goes blank, completely flooded with lust and desire. I sigh out a breath of relaxation, thinking Harry will reward me for suffering through the aggravated pleasure. Soon I learn I'm mistaken when he firmly slaps his hand against my soaked cunt. Shrieking out as a response, and a rush of adrenaline courses through. A thrilling smile broadens on my face, wanting him to do it again.

I lift my hips forward, my body telling Harry to do it once more. He cocks an eyebrow at me as I bite my bottom lip. Slowly nodding my head, a sinister-like grin appears on his face when he repeats the slap. This time I moan quite loudly as my body jolts with exhilaration.

Harry leans down closer to my ear, he sticks his tongue out to lightly lick my earlobe before taking it in between his teeth. He gently tugs at it while my eyes roll to the back of my head. He then takes the skin into his mouth, sucking it tenderly. Harry soon drops my ear, letting the cool breeze hit the wet spot. His lips brush over my pulse point, a chill runs through my body. 

"Questa è la mia ragazza," Harry whispers against my heated skin. "Please...tell me."

"We're in your bed...and...and I'm underneath you," I lift my head once again and let my lips graze against his ear. "You kiss every inch of my body before burying your head between my legs. It's like I'm a glass of wine and you take it all, until the last drop."

"I could get drunk off of you," Harry murmured, his lips leaving endless kisses along my collarbone, "spend hours between your legs as my tongue pleases you senselessly."

"Taste me, I know it's what you want," I whimpered, "And then take me...hard and deep."

Harry groans out, "Not yet, dolcezza we're almost there, I promise."

"I want it now," I demanded with a stern tone, my attitude making a rise out of him.

Harry pulls his head up, which makes me slightly back away. Our amorous eyes lock instantly, and I exhaled a low breath. A mischievous smirk slowly spreads on my face and I can see the frustration build within Harry. I may be giving Harry all the power, pleads, and praises but I still wanted him to know I can be just as dominant as him.

I used to always believe I was a bottom, simply a pillow princess. I never understand feeling the need to get down on your knees for another man. I never fully understood sex in general; the desires and actions. I never thought I'd ever want to pleasure a man, maybe if I was drunk enough. I didn't even want to go all the way with the guy who took my virginity, but I still did it. In all honesty, I used to be scared of sex, I was terrified of what someone would think when they saw my naked body or if they'd judge me for how I satisfied them.

Then, I found Harry. I quickly got over that fear and finally understood what sex was meant to be. It should feel easy and in the moment with the other person. I'd get down on my knees for him in a heartbeat because the thought of touching him makes my knees buckle. I love the sounds he makes because of what I do. He never fails to make me feel beautiful in my own skin and confident with how I rock my hips, stroke my hand, or move my mouth. Now having this experience with him, sex will never be the same if I did it with someone else. I only want to have these intimate moments with Harry for the rest of my life.

"Don't be greedy," He muttered through his teeth, his jaw clenched.

"You don't want to fuck me?" I inch my face closer toward him, brushing my lips along his. "Make me sore to the point where I can't walk?" My breathful words become inhaled by Harry.

"You're being an impatient little brat," Harry grunted, his face became tense with anger as a small vein popped out on his forehead,

"Maybe I am," A victorious smirk crosses my lips, and a feeling of power rises through my body, "but I want what I want. Now give it to me."

Harry's lips pucker, barely kissing me but the small touch was enough to make my body shiver. His eyes glimmered with lust and passion, a look that made me drown in the sea of temptation. I exhaled a shaky breath, already losing the small war of power. My body was raising the white flag, wanting Harry to take charge once again.

"Do you want me to fuck you or do you just need a good fuck?" He cocks an eyebrow while moving his body forward, causing me to lean backward until my back hit the warm cotton of the blanket.

"I want— need you," I caved, my foot slightly rubbing against Harry's calf.

A surge of confidence rushes through Harry. The desperate confession makes Harry bring his hand back to my core, this time his finger finds my clit. I gasped from the touch of sensitivity. His finger begins moving slowly, in circular motions. My jaw hung wide while I shuddered. My legs were so tensed as my body was so worked up. My hands travel back onto his heated skin, roaming up until I feel his thick hair. The smooth curls slide so easily within my fingers. Taking a fistful of it in my hands, I tug at the ends causing Harry to moan out.

"Fuck me please," I whined, and instead of receiving an answer from Harry my lips are met with his.

His wet lips crashed upon mine, and I instantly moaned into the kiss. Our lips were harshly pressed up against one another, desperate to be each other's oxygen. His tongue swipes along mine, and I reciprocate every movement. My legs clench around Harry's lips, thrusting upwards on his finger.

We devoured each other like it was the first time we were touching. We couldn't get enough. The air around us became humid and smelled of sex. Sweat dripped from the back of Harry's hair down to his neck, and I could feel the sweat on my fingers. His finger picks up the pace, becoming desperate to make me finish.

"Oh Harry," I muffled into his lips, rocking my hips at the same rhythm as his finger. 

"Fuck—" Harry breaks the kiss, leaving needy, wet kisses down my neck, "Say my name again, angel. Scream it, let everyone in Positano know who you belong to. Let them know who makes you feel this way." He pleaded against my skin.

"Harry," I whispered with lust, the breath of my words making him shiver.

His pace becomes more fast, wanting me to finish. It was a fast brought up. A fire started pooling in my lower abdomen. I could see the finish line, eager to reach it. My lips stop thrusting as I let Harry's magic do all the work, letting my body soak up the effects of his touch. Before I know it, my hands are clenching onto the tips of his hair as I throw my body into his, crying out his name. I dissolve into pleasure, feeling the ripples power through. My eyes stay pierced shut as my chest heaves, gasping for fresh air.

Plopping down onto the blanket, my body has become mesh from the orgasm I just had. Harry's heavy breaths mix with mine, and it's like music to my ears. He pulls his finger away from my clit, and brings it directly into his mouth to lick clean. I bite the inside of my cheek, already feeling the fiery start-up once again.

Harry scoots back, letting his chest meet the blanket. I lift myself up on my elbows, curious as to what he had in mind. His eyes drift away from mine to look at my wet cunt. A shiver rolls down my spine knowing he's become face to face with the most vulnerable part of my body. I decided to let my head roll back, ready to take in whatever it was Harry wanted.

With no warning, I feel his tongue slowly delve in. I sharply inhale through my nose from the overwhelming feeling of sensitivity. My legs instantly shake and close in around Harry's head. My back arches as his tongue strokes up and down as I scream out in intense pleasure. My hands locked on his hair, pulling for dear life. The small hairs of his mustache scrapped along my folds, a new but thrilling feeling. His tongue continued to move slowly and I didn't know if I needed him to stop or if I wanted him to keep going. It was a tortuous type of pleasure but I still found it so erotic.

Pulling himself away, my legs fall to the sides of Harry as he sits back on his knees. His chin was visibly wet from my arousal. Harry raises his hand to clean his face as I try to catch my breath. His dark, lustful eyes burn my body and I feel the heat radiate off my skin. His eyes were the sun and I've been sunbathing underneath him, with no protection. My skin was darkening within every second he glared at me. Each stare makes the burns more intense, melting each layer of my skin. My body grew addicted to the sun— him. I was addicted to his ultraviolets, to his sun rays that capture my body, heart, and throbbing cunt.

Harry's sun rays took all the pain and fear away.

"You are the purest wine I have ever tasted, mio amore," Harry brings his hand up to my face, the back of his fingers grazing against my cheek. "My god, I'm so in love with you."

My mouth runs dry as my lips part, not knowing the right words to say. The look of love sparkles in his eyes, making my stomach flutter. His smirk fades into the softest smile. It triggers warmth to spread all throughout my body. My chest rises while I inhale deep breaths, inhaling the words Harry has spoken.

The words that fall from those silk, pink lips always leave me speechless. Harry has a poetic beauty in how he speaks, he has a delicate point of view. He's always been a man who means what he says and you know he does because his actions support his words. Some people say things just to talk, but Harry has always been one to say it and show it. Ever since he's confessed his love, he hasn't been able to shut up about it, and his body hasn't been able to stop being affectionate.

He's crazily, stupidly, head over heels in love with me. And I couldn't have found anyone better to love the exact same way.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry asks, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I nod as I sit myself up, my flushed face inches away from his.

"Has anyone ever eaten off of you?"

My eyes go wide, "Um, no."

I gulp, witnessing a wicked spark flash in Harry's eyes. A lightbulb has gone off inside his head, and I fold my lips inward. Excitement coursed through, wandering what Harry was thinking.

"Do you trust me?" Harry spoke low, drawing lines with the tips of his nose along mine.

"Yes," I breathed out with no hesitation.

Harry drags his hands up to the bottom of my dress, his fingers fidgeting with the hem. He begins moving it up, fully exposing my bare bottom. He didn't even need to say a word, I obeyed his silence and raised my arms above. Harry grips the bunched-up bottom of my dress, pulling it up and over my head, until I was sitting next to him fully naked.

A low shaky breath released from my parted lips as my arms fell to my sides. No anxious or insecure feelings rose within my mind. There was silence inside my mind, and I found it to be joyous. I used to be so hard on myself, comparing myself to other women. I never saw the beauty in myself, I didn't believe it. Harry helped me see who I am, and the growth of loving myself came with the journey. My body is beautiful; I am beautiful. No one can take that away from me again.

"We can stop if you want to as well, sunshine. I don't want you to do something you're uncomfortable with," He whispers, the reassurance causing me to smile. His constant worrying about my comfort levels during our intimate moments was one of many reasons why I was madly in love with him.

"I'm comfortable, Harry. I love you," I softly smiled, planting a tender kiss on his cheek.

You never picture yourself being so comfortable with someone. You hope for it to come along one day, but you never believe that it'll happen. At least I never did. True love was only in my dreams. It was the stories I'd create inside my mind to get me through those dark days. I never thought love was in the cards for me. Now I have the true, unconditional love that I deserve. This wasn't a story I was delusional over, this was my real life.

Harry was it for me, but knowing I leave soon... It tears my heart apart. I'll never be comfortable showing another man my naked body again. I'll never be comfortable letting another man kiss me or love me. It will always be Harry who has my heart. He owns me, and not in a possessive way. He knows me, and I can't give my heart or myself away to someone else like I have with Harry.

His eyes continue glancing up and down my body. A cool breeze of fresh air strikes against my hardened nipples. The cooling feel makes me quiver. I found it exquisite how the sensation boosted my feelings of desire. Heat rises in my cheeks, turning my flustered face more red. Without saying anything, Harry made me feel beautiful. His adoring looks were exhilarating and charming. His eyes were only on me, and that made me feel seen in the world. He sees me and loves every inch of who I am.

"Lay down," Harry snickers, his eyes mesmerized by my body.

I obliged, leaning back until my body was met with the soft cotton once again. Nerves tingle in the souls of my feet, spreading all the way up to my fingertips. Every sacred moment like with Harry was new. He had this way of helping me discover new things about myself, especially in the bedroom. I've come in love with the woman I am today. I felt special to have Harry introduce me to the world of sex, pleasure, and kinks.

Harry reaches over to the small basket filled with grapes we had picked today. My eyes watched him take a small vine that was filled with delicious, plumped purple grapes. Picking a couple off, he keeps them in his hand while putting the rest down.

His eyes darted back to mine, a smirk full of lust on his lips. My body aches with anticipation, wanting to feel his lips against my needy skin. Harry begins lining up the grapes, starting just above my pussy and all the way up in between my breasts.

Jitters take control as I bite down on my bottom lip. My body squirms from the tip of Harry's finger dragging down beside the grapes. My feet rubbed against the blanket, my knees rising up and down while I found the wait to be torturous.

"Mio fiore d'oro," Harry purred, the Italian words effortlessly leaving his lips.

Harry lowers himself, laying his chest flat against the ground. My thighs remain on both sides of his face. He shoots a wink over to me as he gets another look at the physical effect he has on me. Dragging his body closer, he throws his arms over my thighs so that the palms of his hands lay flat on the blanket next to my hips. He lowers his head down until his lips just touched the first grape.

Lifting myself up by my elbows, my eyes watch Harry's concentration. Before he opens his mouth for the grape, he dips his tongue out. The tip touches my skin, making me swallow harshly. He gently licks around the first grape in a circle before taking it into his mouth. His jaw clenches when he bites down, finishing most of it before he lays his tongue flat on my stomach, and my shoulders shudder. Harry licks upward to the next grape, his salvia and grapejuice trace along my skin. A tingle of arousal runs down my spine. His tongue glides along my torso, his mouth devouring every grape down the center of my body. He continues getting closer toward my breasts, my hardened nipples desperate to feel the warmth of his mouth. I hear the small crunches from Harry biting down on the grapes, each time igniting a jolt of eagerness. Harry's tongue slid all along my stomach, I quickly became covered with his spit, and I loved it. In a way, he was marking me— owning me.

From the neck down, my body has become paralyzed. I can feel the wetness of Harry's tongue and it sets me on fire, but my squirming body can't physically move. The stimulation was on another level, every move Harry made had my arousal seeping down my inner thighs. Stammering whimpers fell from my lips as Harry crawled more on top of me.

Just as Harry finishes his grape trail, his tongue swipes up right between my breasts. His eyes glimmer with temptation but he resists his urge to take my nipple into his mouth. I exhale a shaky breath of need, my body quivering from the chill of the fresh air grazing the trail of Harry's spit along my skin. Closing my eyes, my aroused body seeks the calm. My fogged mind was lost in the lust, and the inflamed heat rose within my chest leading a trail right to the fire in between my thighs.

Right when I believe I've been a good girl, that I'll finally feel Harry inside of me I'm proven wrong. A chill runs down my spine from the touch of a lukewarm liquid being poured right between my breasts. My eyes shoot open and I dart my vision down to see Harry pouring his glass of wine all over my upper half. He soaks my breasts in the red wine, the rich liquid splattering all over my skin. Streaming down my sides to stain the blanket beneath me.

Harry's eyes gawked at the sight of my skin being drenched in his creation. He was pouring Dolcezza all over his sweet muse. His mouth waters, a small amount of drool trickling from the corner of his mouth. The wine flows down to the center of my stomach, the temperature making me suck in. Not pouring all of it, Harry stops, bringing the glass to his lips, and takes back the last sip. He smacks his lips before a smirk appears on his radiant face. 

"You're a sunkissed goddess, mio amore," He mumbles as his fingers graze along the wine trail. "Your naked body is mesmerizing underneath the sun rays. You glisten in the golden light, I'm captivated by you."

Harry licks his lips, seeing my body stained with wine before lowering himself back down. Sticking out his tongue, Harry starts in the center of my stomach. His tongue lays flat on my skin as he begins swerving it over the cherry wine. A gasp is released from me as Harry cleans up his mess. Harry's hands grip the sides of my stomach, the wine streaming down onto his fingers.

His head moves forward, his tongue not breaking from my skin. His nose drags along as some of the ends of his curls tickle my body. Harry stops right when he's in between my breasts, bringing his head up some his eyes admire the look of them splattered with the intoxicated liquid. He's more than ready to clean every trace of the wine on my body. He moves his head to the side, lowering it once again to let his tongue lightly lick my sensitive nipple.

A gasp-like moan is my instant reaction to the light, shocking touch. Harry wastes no time in fully taking my nipple into his mouth. My eyes shoot open due to his harsh sucking. His tongue swirls around, shooting a shiver down my spine. My cunt was dripping so much that it left my thighs coated in slick that shimmered in the golden light of the sun setting. Harry flicked along my nipple with the tip of his tongue, driving my body insane. I arch my back up slightly to push my chest further into his mouth. His hand wraps around my lower back, his fingernails digging into my skin.

I wanted to melt against Harry; melt into him. Heavy exhales left my gaping mouth, as drool puddled in the corners. I didn't feel embarrassed about the way I was reacting, I felt a blissful peace seeping into my mind. Muscles I never knew were tense were suddenly relaxed due to his magic touch. I didn't have to hold on to anything anymore, all I had to do was leave it up to Harry, and he'd help me take it all away.

Harry pops my nipple out of his mouth, his tongue not breaking from my skin. He glides it almost in a straight line over to my right side. Not having the motivation to tease me, he latches on immediately. A whine comes from my lips as his tongue devours my nipples. His motions were heavenly. His tongue had this way of owning me. Even when we kissed, feeling the smallest touch of it sent me over the rails. Every flick, and swirl he did had me calling out his name in mercy. It made my need grow stronger, the throbs of my clit pulsating through my body.

The wine of Harry's saliva and Dolcezza has stained my skin. Every time I look at myself naked I'll think of this moment, and smile. My hands travel back up to his curly locks, tugging at the ends. Harry groans into my nipple as he hungrily sucks my nipple. His teeth nipple down, and the sharp feeling makes me scream out in ecstasy.

"Please," I whined, my thighs squeezing against Harry's hips.

"You've been such a good girl, the perfect girl," Harry mumbles against my breast, pulling his head up. His mouth was stained red with a devilish smirk on his lips, "You want my dick inside of you?"

"Yes," I inch my face closer and brush my lips against his, "Hard. Like it's the first and last time you'll ever have me."

Eagerly nodding as my mouth waters to taste him. Harry leans in and crashes his lips against mine. He nearly lunged over, almost having me fall flat on my back. Harry's hand roams up my bare back and stops once he grips the back of my neck. We both sharply inhaled through our noses, my hands glued to his hair. Harry moans out and it's muffled against my lips. My hips scoot closer, feeling the bulge in his trousers. Feeling his heat, sent my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Harry soon pushes his tongue into my mouth, and I breathe out a moan. Our tongues swirl around together and I faintly taste the sweet bitterness of dolcezza.

Harry finds the strength to pull away and I sigh. A wide grin appears on his face and he pulls himself up on his knees. My hands drop down to his hips as I bite my bottom lip. My fingers graze along the waistband of his trousers, making Harry chuckle with desperation. Tugging at them now, the material slips from my fingers and snaps back onto Harry's skin. His cheeks turn into a scarlet color with a sex-craved smirk on his lips. He brings his hands down to unbutton his pants and zip them down. My eyes are entranced by it all, it's as if the world has stopped spinning on its axis. Everything he did was in slow motion inside my mind.

His thumbs dig into the sides of them, pulling both his pants and boxer briefs down. His hard cock was finally set free. The saliva multiples quickly inside my mouth at the sight of his beautiful part. The tip was swollen, already leaking of precum. Harry whimpered out, his pulsating ache was seeking relief. Without communicating with me, I knew he needed me to spread open my legs.

That's exactly what I do, and Harry crawls closer toward me. My elbows keep me held up as Harry's forehead leans down against mine. Before pushing himself inside of me, he glides his tip along my soaked slit. The euphoric motion has us both whimpering. After a few strokes up and down, Harry lines himself up with my entrance. I nudge his nose with mine, trying to tell him to wait a minute. He catches on when his eyes meet mine, and concern flashes through them.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, gently pressing my lips against his.

He gives me a soft smile, but seeing the corners of his lips slightly lift and those crinkles in his eyes were enough to make warmth spread through my heart. My chest overflows with the heat of love, causing my heart rate to rapidly increase. I nodded my head once, indicating I was ready to feel him stretch my walls. Without wasting another second, I feel his blunt tip enter. My jaw falls wide as he pushes his thick cock further into me.

I tried my hardest to focus on relaxing, even though we've done it before my body still tensed up over the size of him. We remained in eye contact as he went deeper and I spread my legs wider for him. Harry took his sweet time by filling me up, he worked slow; inch by inch. A breathless wine falls from my gaping mouth while Harry pants out. My elbows become wobbly, but I hold my ground. I knew they'd definitely be red the next few days, but I loved it. Whenever I'd look at them I'd be reminded of being together with Harry, expressing our love.

Harry paused for a few moments before beginning to rock in to get deeper. A high moan comes from me as a response. Then in a blink of an eye, he was fully inside of me. A smile creeps on his face, and his eyes indicate how much he enjoys being snug between my wet walls. Without having to direct Harry, he starts rocking his hips at a steady pace. His hips collided with my thighs, and the smacking of it sparked serotonin inside my brain.

My elbows decide to give out, making my back fall to the ground. Harry's body falls forward, but he's quick to catch himself. His hands lay flat on the blanket, one right beside my sides. His thrusts never ending, he decides to take one of his hands up and wraps his fingers around my ankle. Harry throws my right leg over his shoulder and I automatically toss my other leg over as well.

Heavy pants and ecstasy moans were the only sounds I could make. Harry buried himself deep inside of me, and it was something that always amazed me. Prying my eyes open, I admire Harry on top of me. His eyes are pierced shut with furrowed eyebrows. His lips were parted as he sang out blissful moans. Sweat lightly dripped along his forehead as his curls dangled in front of his face. The site was so erotic. He soon opens his eyes to meet my stare. I shake my head to flick my hair behind my shoulders, leaning my head back as I attempt to stretch out my neck. Needing to feel Harry's fingers wrap around it. Harry huffs out a chuckle when I feel his grip harshly around my throat. I sharply gasp out in pleasure, my eyes shutting immediately as I felt his cock twitch inside of me.

Pulling my head up, my lips instantly connect with Harry's. I swallowed down his moans as his thrusts became more driven with lust. His pace was faster than before, but not as hard as I wanted it to be. My body has become adjusted to him and I craved to be treated like a ragdoll. Our tongues explored each other's mouths when my hands wrapped around Harry's bare back, my nails slowly dragging down his perfect, silk skin.

"Good?" Harry muffled into my lips.

"Yes," I breathlessly mumbled, feeling our lips disconnect. "I need you to be harder."

Harry nods, the strength of his thrusts becoming more intense. My eyes widened as the moans became louder. The wind has been knocked out of my lungs each time his hips slap against mine. Excitement coursed through my bloodstream, my heart was almost beating out of my chest. I could hear the thuds loudly inside my ears. An ecstatic smile grows on my face as I endorse this euphoric feeling of pleasure and adrenaline.

My nails dug deeper into his skin, as he went so deep; nudging a spot that could cause my body to overflow but I still wanted more. Like he said, this had to last. My legs drop down to hug around his waist. Once we were done I knew Harry would have marks down his back, I just hoped they didn't cause him any pain. However, his body shuddered when my nails moved. He enjoyed the pain, sexually. I found it arousing.

Harry continued to shift his hips, and with each thrust sent a wave of fire throughout my body. The loud sound of our moans never stops. My leg spasms when I feel his tip brush along my front wall. A high whine shoots out of my mouth. Everything Harry was doing continued to drive my body insane. The lust and love flooded my mind, the only thoughts I had consisted of how much I adored this man. My heart palpitations were intense as I kept repeating 3 simple words inside my mind.

I love him. I love him. I love him.

A ballsy feeling bursts through, perhaps I was high on the lust and love that fogged my mind. I've always enjoyed the view of Harry lying underneath me with a helpless but hungry look on his face. The way he's always praised me when I was on top made me believe I was good at it, especially for only ever trying it with him.

My clenched legs release his waist and fall to his sides, the palms of my feet meeting the blanket. My hands drag up his back and onto his shoulder. Pushing his body, I sit up in a fast motion to make us roll over. Now straddling him, Harry's eyes widened with shock but a flash of relief flashed through them. He wanted me on top but he was too worried about how comfortable I was to ask me. God, even when we're down deep with desire he still worries about my wellbeing. I'll never find someone so caring like him.

Biting my bottom lip harshly, my hands travel down his dewy chest. Lightly tracing over his two swallow tattoos, his body shivers. My lips curl into a smirk as his chest deeply rises and falls. My fingertip grazes over his nipple, causing Harry to sharply take a breath. His eyes watch my every move but his mouth fails to make a noise. His body jitters with anticipation, dying for my hips to move. The slightest movement caused so much satisfaction.

Harry's hands roam up the sides of my body and into my hair. Feeling his fingers slide through my partly wet locks made a low moan emerge. He then took a fistful in his hands, leaning my body down until our faces were inches apart. Looking into his hungry eyes, all I saw were sinful thoughts. Between the heavy exhales we shared and eye contact, I knew he was speaking a language without saying anything. His demeanor was full of dominance, and even though I was on top he wanted to take charge. 

I'll give it to him. I'll give anything to him.

He releases my hair, slicking it back until he holds it together in a ponytail. Harry keeps a tight grip when he raises his other hand to quickly slap my ass. My spine jolts when my hair falls in front of my face. He brings his hand around my throat to tilt my head up. I was leaning completely overtop of him and I could feel my wetness making a mess over Harry. My hands gripped his shoulders as my hips started at a gradual pace.

"Oh yes," Harry moans, rolling his head back as his hand released my throat, "Keep going, just like that."

His words boosted my confidence making me pick up the pace. Pants and moans leave my quivering lips. Harry's hands grip my hips, his thumbs harshly pressing into my bones. The pain released another rush of adrenaline through my bloodstream. Still having my chest completely leaned over top of Harry I slow down my hips, but I proceed to be harder with them. The sounds of our bodies slapping together echo through the breeze around us. The moonlight shines above and the stars twinkle with, making this moment feel ethereal.  

With each rock of my hips, Harry whines. His sounds send a shot of ecstasy to my blood. He tosses his head back and forth when I start raising myself up and down while continuing to roll my hips at the same time. Harry fought to keep his eyes open, he wanted this moment to be burned inside his brain. 

My hips soon indulge in a mind of their own. Rocking at a pace that neither one of us wanted to stop. Still leaning over him, I latch onto the skin behind his ear. I make sure to harshly suck as I leave a trail wherever my lips touched.

"Lean your head back," I breathed out against his ear, "Relax, and enjoy it, baby." 

He succeeds in his fight, his eyes wide with hunger. I lift my chest up, arching my back with pierced shut eyes. The euphoria of him inside of me became overwhelming, my body was on the edge of another orgasm. I began taking deep breaths while keeping my rhythm. Harry's hands roam up the sides of my body when I feel his chest against mine. I raise my head to peek through my hazy vision I see Harry eyeing my breasts that move along with my pace. He licks his lips, bringing one of his hands up to cup one. My head immediately fell back when his thumb began to tease my sensitive nipple. His large hands wrap around my back as he takes my nipple into his mouth to suck.

"Baby," I huff out, the pleasure swallowing my body whole.

I could feel the wave in the near distance, only with a few more rocks I would meet my climax. Harry must have known, he had to of read my body language because I didn't even realize Harry had flipped us over yet again. My cloudy vision focuses in on Harry now on top of me, strands of hair falling in front of his face. His hips begin to thrust into me with hard force, my hands clutching the back of his shoulders.

"You're so fucking beautiful," He breathes out, thrusting into me.

"So so beautiful," He thrusts harder.

"My beautiful girl," And harder.

"Sempre Tuo," And harder.

"I love you," His hips drove into me at a murderous pace.

"Your body is perfect, every curve, beauty mark... You're a work of art," He huskily whispers, his hips driving into me as I moan out in ecstasy.

"I," He deeply exhales, "Love," He exhales again, "You."

The love drives my sexual desires. My back arches up, and Harry immediately removes his hand from my throat to grip my lower back. The simple movement convinced me that he would catch me if I fell. My lips meet his neck, leaving an endless trail of loved filled picks down his sweaty skin. His words caused my heart to work overtime. His love is being poured from his mouth as it radiates off his body.

This time together with him felt different from all the others. His praises were making me fall more in love with him, which is why this was becoming so much harder. Love was never on my side until I met Harry. He's the reason why the sun shines brighter, why the sky is so blue. His mind, body, and soul loved me. And it wasn't easy for him, but the moment he gave himself permission he's been free falling into this lover's world with me. I couldn't be any more proud of him, but I'm also the luckiest girl in the world to have Harry unconditionally love me.

His thrusts began to lose their rhythm as my lips latched onto his neck, the spot right behind his ear. I began to suck with hunger, tasting the saltiness of his perspiration. I couldn't keep going. My legs were growing to be tired and felt as if they were jello. My voice had become hoarse, and I'm certain my brain was melting out of my ears. None of it mattered though. All that mattered to me was that I was still here; losing myself in Harry's sloppy yet vicious thrusts. I didn't want to let this moment go.

"Need you to cum for me again, dolcezza. You deserve it so much," He put force into his words as he fucked into me.

Nodding eagerly, a tear escaped the corner of my eye as Harry drove his hips with determination. He kept pounding me into the blanket my body rested upon. That same burning sensation rumbles in my lower stomach. My thighs squeezed around Harry for dear life as I felt my release simmer.

"I'm not gonna last much longer," Harry groans out, kissing my tears away.

"N-No," I stuttered, trying to resist my orgasm from happening.  "I want us to cum together."

"I don't kn—"

"Try!" I whined with demand, my tone making Harry remove his lips from my cheek and hover his head right above mine. His eyes burn into mine when he nods.

Harry keeps at his rough but sloppy pace, his jaw widens more and more with each thrust as I feel a wave brewing. Our eyes locked on one another as our lips brushed. We kept inhaling each other's pants mixed with our blissful moans. The sounds we made were beautiful, every single one that escaped Harry's lips felt like something I'd never heard before. It made me feel special, that there was so much we still didn't know about each other's bodies.

Harry's eyes feather shut when he buries his head in the crook of my neck. His sweat drenched locks stick to my dewy skin. Not wanting to move, I knew we both were reaching our climax. I kept my chest close to Harry's, my hardened nipples grazing along his bare chest. I gave my body permission to let the wave take over, and I prayed Harry would let go too.

Within two more deep thrusts, my body convulsed. A screaming moan ripples through my chest as my toes curled. I felt my walls stretch and the warm liquid of Harry's orgasm shooting into me. My nails dented his skin while I dissolved into the euphoric pleasure. My body was locked in place with my legs tightly clenched around Harry's waist. I throw my head back while arching. My vision goes black as I clenched my eyes shut, nothing but twinkling stars in my haze. Harry's saliva gathers in the crook of my neck from his gaping jaw, letting his drool pool out of his mouth.

Harry remains stiff on top of me, his once loud moan of release has faded away into silence. Both of us stayed silent, gasping for air but refusing to snap out of our ecstasy daze. Soon the stars fade and I find the strength to pry my eyes open. My chest heaves while my body slowly regains its control. My legs slide down from Harry's waist and my entire body collapses. My back smacks against my blanket while Harry falls right on me. His cheek rested upon my breast.

None of us saying anything, Harry lifts himself up to slide out of me. I exhaled a low breath of grief, already missing the feeling of his pulsating cock stretching my tight walls. My eyes follow his movements but he doesn't go far. Harry plops his back right on the blanket next to me. The tips of my fingers feel the heat of his hand laying an inch away. Releasing a hum of contentment, my exhausted body felt like jello. Harry brings his fingers up to my arm, dragging the tips along my skin.

"Bellissima creazione," He mumbles, his tone groggy but soft.

Heat rises within my cheeks, I knew they were so scarlet colored. Pushing my back off the blanket, I roll my naked body onto my side. My eyes meet those vibrant green eyes that unleash a cage of butterflies within my stomach. The flutters swarm all the way up to my chest, and my heart trying its hardest to calm down couldn't. Harry now lays on his side as well, the fingertips of one of his hands still tracing my arm as he keeps himself prompt up with his other fist. A soft, content smile never left his lips.

His arms graze up my arm, and under my jawline until he delicately tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. His lips parted as if he were about to say something. His body was frozen now, and I knew his mind was racing with possibilities for what it was he wanted to say. I didn't want his thoughts winning any longer, I wanted to be someone who encouraged him to do or say the things he wanted. I needed to be a light in his life.

"Say it," I whispered, waiting to hear what those sweet lips would say. 

"Stay with me," He whispers, barely audible. His thumb slides against my jawline until he reaches underneath my chin.

"What?" I breathed, completely caught off guard.

"Stay here with me, y'know...forever," Harry confesses, a beatific look in his eyes.

My lips parted with shock, but no words were formed for me to speak. My heart and body rejoiced, nothing wanting else to be asked of Harry. Besides I love you, those were the other three little words I prayed to hear. We could have a beautiful life together in Italy, my future burns bright with him in it, and I knew he saw me in his too. All we wanted was to be together for as long as we could, but it's too late now.

"We'll be happy here, you and me. There is still so much for us to do and I don't want you to go. I love you, Matilda. I promise we'll be happy," His hand slides to the back of my neck, pulling me in until our lips connect.

"Harry–" I muffled into the kiss, trying to stop him.

"Pinky promise," He cuts me off, smiling against my lips. "We'll be alright."

Our lips remain together, never breaking apart. Harry pulled my body closer, holding me tightly. Keeping my eyelids shut tightly, I felt the tightness grow in my throat as the water fought to stream through the corners of my eyes. I fought to keep myself together, but it was torture. Harry kissed me with so much bliss and love. His hands never wanted to let me go, but I had to go. He has no clue what's about to happen. It came too quickly, I meant to tell him but it was never the right time.

Harry's pillowy lips sent a sensation through my chest, stomach, and knees. My weak body has melted in his hands. The bittersweet feelings took charge, my mind screaming at me for leading him on as my heart begged me to stay. Right now I was home, but rather quickly I would be back to where I started; homeless. These lips— his lips were my world. They had a way of moving my body along with multiplying my feelings. It was strange, the kisses we shared were the kinds people see in movies and wish to experience. Our kisses were once in a lifetime kisses. 

Soulmate kisses.

My bashful heart sinks into the pit of my stomach when I remind myself of the truth. I'm losing my soulmate, my Harry. I never thought we'd have a last kiss, but here we are. He doesn't know that this is the last time he'll ever touch me or kiss me.

He doesn't know that today is our last day together.

the wait won't be long for the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.8K 115
[ temporarily on hold ] 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗝𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗘 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 he meets the most perfect person he's ever had the chance to be acquainted with...
8.2K 356 9
𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮. After losing her mother, Dorothea Dixon decides it's time...
2.3K 58 8
a sugar daddy, his broken baby, and the new money hotshot; a harry styles short story mature warning for smut and some distressing themes! this work...
408K 13.5K 147
After model Vivienne Rhode goes through an immense betrayal she thinks she won't find love again. Until he comes into her life and becomes her Daylig...