Favorite Crime - HD

By lillybae_

"๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š๐“ˆ โ„ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๏ผŒ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“ˆโ„ด โ„ ๐’ธโ„ด๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๏ผŽ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š๐“ˆ... More

Please read before reading
Character board
Part 1. Coffee and cigarettes
Part 2. Saved
Part 3. Who is he?
Part 4. Love, Mama
Part 5 - High
Part 6 - The real him
Part 8 - A girl named Charlotte

Part 7 - His boss

43 1 0
By lillybae_

It had been three days since Henry showed his true self. It had also been three days since I slept inside.

I had been sleeping on the bench by the Swellview sign for these three days since Damon had some druggie sleeping at his house that he said was a creep and didn't want near me.

Looking at the fact that he was a 22 year old hooking up with a 15 year old and then giving her drugs makes me think that he can't be that much of a freak.

I was now sitting on a bus station texting Henry. It was 2 AM.

Henry told me that he had told his boss about me knowing who he was and that he wanted me to come over for a "chat".

I was thinking Captain Man would either kill me or threaten me to now tell anyone about Henrys identity. I wouldn't actually mind if he killed me but I wouldn't tell anyone either way.

He wanted me to come over at 6 AM in the morning which I thought was way to early but looking at the fact that I was sleeping on a literal bench it didn't seem that bad.

Henry was going to a gas station to get a bag of chips and a midnight snack. Just as he had to stop talking since he had to go I saw someone approaching the bus stop in the corner of my eye.

I looked up to see a middle aged, white man who looked like the type to sit by playgrounds and look at little kids.

He could barely stand up straight so I assumed he was either drunk or had some sort of condition.

"Haye there sweetheart" he said loudly with a kind of British accent. He was definitely drunk.

I got grossed out and stood up to leave and as I was walking right past him he sniffed me in a way that was less innocent than his looks.

I tried to ignore him and kept walking from the bus station.

"Aye where you goin'?" He yelled after me. The way he rolled his r's made him sound like that one pirate from SpongeBob.

I looked back to see if he was following me or if he gave up. He was following me.

I started walking faster, hoping he was too drunk and would fall and not be able get up or something. 

He started walking faster too so I started jogging a little. He was too fast and I started to panic.

Just as I looked back to see he was close for the 10th time I ran into something.

I looked up to see Henry's brown eyes look down at me with a soft smile.

"What are you doing here, honey?" He asked kindly.

Honey.

I looked back once again to see that the man was gone. My eyes started tearing up as I felt the relief wash over me.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asked, cupping my face in his hands and wiping my tears away. "There was this guy" I started, still crying.

"He followed me" I continued, sniffing. It was all I could get out before bursting into more tears and wrapping my arms around him.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my head. "Shhh, it's okay now, I'm here" he whispered.

                                       ⁂

I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car. This time it wasn't Captain Man's car, but a Ford Fusion sedan.

He was sitting in the driver's seat with his head out the window, ordering from McDonald's.

I sat with my knees up, hugging them as I watched Henry.

I was wearing his jacket since I was only wearing a cropped sweater. It was warm and smelled like him.

I felt bad for crying over a man following me. My father made me feel bad for showing emotions, so I always thought I was overreacting when I wanted to cry.

Henry had assured me that I was not overreacting and that I had every right to cry.

I felt his hand reaching forward and petting the back of my head as I stared into nothing. He had parked the McDonald's parking spot while we were waiting for our food.

A tear still fell from my eye now and then. Henry would always wipe them away with his thumb and kiss my head and I let out a sniff.

By now it was 3 AM and we had three hours until we had to be at Henry's workplace. I looked like a mess though so I was thinking of just not going to see his boss.

I hadn't showered in days and I had makeup on from two days before that was now running down my cheeks from crying.

Henry promised me to take me to his house to that I could shower and redo my makeup and I agreed.

Before leaving for his place we stopped and McDonald's for "breakfast" even though it was 3 AM.

                                        ⁂

I was standing in Henry's bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror with a towel around my body.

Henry had borrowed me some clothes to wear since mine hadn't been washed in weeks.

I put them on and went out of the bathroom and into Henry's room. He was sitting on his bed with the McDonald's in front of him.

I wanted to take a shower before I ate my food and Henry insisted on waiting for me before eating his. I found this cute.

I sat down and started doing my makeup while eating my chicken nuggets.

"How are you not stabbing that thing in your eye?" Henry asked as I put on mascara. I thought it was sweet. I thought everything about him was sweet.

"It's not that hard, here" I replied, handing him the mascara wand. "I'm not putting that on my lashes" he refused.

I told him to do mine then. So he took the mascara wand and lifted it towards my eye.

His hand was placed on top of my head to keep it from moving and his other one was resting against my cheek as he brushed my eyelashes gently with the mascara.

I giggled. "Don't move" he said said, concentrating on not poking my eyes out.

When he was done I looked in the little hand mirror I had. "You did great" I said proudly.
"Not as great as you" he replied, smiling.

He pulled me towards him as he laid back on his bed, making me rest my head on his chest.

I could feel his heartbeat as his arms were wrapped around my body. I never wanted to leave this position.

I felt so safe laying in his warm embrace. Like he would protect me no matter what.

                                        ⁂

I woke up suddenly by Henry whispering in my ear.

"Honey, you need to wake up"

I looked up at him. And suddenly I remembered the meeting with his boss. I sat up quickly.

"Oh shit what time is it?" I asked in a hurry. He smiled as me blinked slowly and sat up. "Don't worry it's 6:30AM, I told Captain Man we would be there at seven"

I sighed in relief. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, throwing a pillow at me. "Because you're so cute when you sleep and you seemed tired" he laughed, throwing the pillow back at me.

We both laughed as we laid back down, next to each other on the bed, looking into each other's eyes.

Our laughs faded as we stared lovingly at each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Henry asked with a smile, breaking the silence.
I felt my heart beating faster than ever. He actually liked me?

I smiled, leaning forward and kissing his lips and I sat on top of him, his hands holding onto my thighs.

"Does that answer the question?" I say when I pulled back. Henry smiled. His eyes shining in the morning light.

I crawled off of him and off the bed, but before I made it off the bed Henry sat up and pulled me backwards again.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, kissing my cheek. "Henry we have to leave" I laughed.

"Oh shit right" he replied, standing up and pulling me after him.

"What if he doesn't like me?" I asked Henry as we sat in his car outside of junk n stuff.
"He will, don't worry" Henry calmed me down, squeezing my hand.

"Could I at least have a cigarette before we go inside?" I asked him. I really needed one.

"I don't like it when you smoke" he said, resting his head on the car seat. "And I don't like it when you don't mind your own business" I snapped.

I didn't mean to snap like that but my body was craving a cigarette and I was stressed out.

"Fine, but just this one" he pointed a finger at me before getting out of the car. I smiled.

I got out of the car and took out a cigarette and lit it. I instantly felt relieved.

It took about five minutes to finish it and when it was finished I threw it on the ground. Henry took my hand and led me inside.

I had only been to junk n stuff once with Damon and we ended up getting kicked out because we were being too loud.

Henry led me to the back of the store and pushed an elevator button. The doors to the elevator opened and we stepped inside.

There was only two buttons in the elevator which I thought was weird. He pressed the button that said 'down' and down it fucking went.

The elevator was going faster than a motherfucking train.

When it suddenly stopped I was surprised I didn't break my legs from it hitting the ground.
When the doors opened it felt like I was in the future.

I had never seen this much technology before. I didn't even know it existed.

In the middle of the room there was a sofa. In the sofa sat captain man.
He stood up as soon as he realized we were there.

"So, this is the famous Alex Hawkins" he said, walking towards us with crossed arms.
"Hi" I said quietly, covering my stomach with my arms.

"Nice to meet you again" he said in this dark, kind of try hard voice while he stretched his hand out for me to shake. I did.

"So, I have been informed that you know Kid Danger's real identity" he pointed out while going back to the couch.

I nodded my head.

"I need you to understand that you cannot tell anyone about this no matter what" He explained

"Don't really have anyone to tell so that won't be a problem" I assured him.

"What if someone threatens to kill you if you don't tell them?" He asked me

I wanted to tell him that it I could help them with that but I didn't.

"Then I would rather let them kill me instead of putting Henry in danger" I replied instead confidently.

"Good" he nodded. "Now I have also been informed that you have nowhere to sleep so I would also like to give you a job here and a place to sleep"

I was stunned. I really did not expect him to give me a job the first time meeting him.

"Uh, yeah" I said shocked, looking back at Henry who was smiling. "Thank you" I smiled.

"You will be working with some other people here in the mans nest and will be payed 9$ an hour" he added

Nine bucks an hour was crazy.

Captain man suddenly took out a tube of the same gum Henry had when he had transformed into Kid Danger.

He took a piece of gum out and put it in his mouth.
After a few chews he blew a bubble and the same kind of green light covered his body just like with Henry.

Suddenly a tall brown haired, muscular guy in his  40s was standing in front of me.
"I'm Ray Manchester, nice to meet you" he reached his hand out again, shaking my hand.

A/N; this is a longer chapter for once with 2k words in it😱😱 please be proud of me🤠🤠 anyways please let me know if you liked this chapter and feel free to leave comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...