Yes Master (JJK × bottom BTS)

By miss_blue_flower

Where Jungkook and ot6 are boyfriends.. Who are in a poly relationship. More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 ( M )
CHAPTER 3 ( M )
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 5 (M)

2.9K 39 8
By miss_blue_flower

Yoongi was sitting on the floor, in Jungkook's bed room placing his both hands on his lap and wearing nothing, but a lace bra and a lace pant, wait for the maknae to enter the room.

Jungkook was washing dishes and he really wanted to check on the eldest, at least once before joining the second eldest.

Yoongi was wearing his favourite head band too, which had two fluffy kitten ears in it and the butt plug he had was containing a beautiful fluffy white tail.

The soft Kitten was so lovingly waited for Jungkook and he went to the room after cleaning dishes he and Yoongi was eating, clearly to be shocked at the sight, of the Kitten, who was waiting for him to come back to the room.

" Welcome master...."

The kitten mumbled as he was sitting on the floor, not changing his sitting position.

" have you ever called anyone else as master, my little one."

Jungkook questioned the kitten, sitting on his bed, legs, widely open and with a voice, the Kitten can never resist.

" I haven't master...
I called only you as master.. I called Taehyung as sir and Jimin as daddy.. "

Jungkook hmmed making the kitten think that Jungkook was dissapointed about something in kitten, making Yoongi worried and sad both.

" come here pup.. "

Jungkook ordered him getting comfotable on the bed as he felt the kitten being all pouty and sulking at the point.

The small one got up and walked to the younger as he was ordered to. He was very tensed about his look and was actually felt very bad for not being able to seduce Jungkook.

On the other hand Jungkook surely was seduced and he was stunned by the beauty waiting for him.

But being a tough person when it comes to sex, Jungkook didn't show that he was seduced and pertended to be cold as he wanted to see how hard the kitten can try to get in to his pants.

Jungkook pulled the slim but cute figure in to his lap as he rubbed the elder's back soothingly.

" Am I not good enough for you master..?"

He asked after a little bit of silance, getting comfotable to the younger's touch.

" Nothing like that my baby... Will you smile for me Kitten? I would love if you smile a little bit for me.."

Yoongi showed his gummy smile to the younger and slowly started to rub his bottom part on Jungkook's giving him a lap dance.

Yoongi felt the temperature getting high in Jungkook's shorts and felt the extra large " thing " of Jungkook, poking at his already sore butt.

" anhg.."

A lewd moan left from Yoongi's mouth as he was enjoying what is happening and his pants started to get wet as slik started to come out being desseperated to be fucked by the younger's cock.

Jungkook holded Yoongi's waist preventing him from rubbing aginst the clothed dick and Yoongi wanted to be used even more.

" On your knees pup.."

Jungkook ordered Yoongi as he wanted to see the kitten being all obedient and sucking his large member deep down in his throat.

Jungkook unbelted his ripped jeans and the kalvin claine underware, leaving a shocked Kitten staring at the big cock visible infront of his doe eyes.

Yoongi was already hard and leaking precum and the cum he had from Jimin and Hoseok last night was leaking at the sight for him.

A SINGLE TOUCH IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR YOONGI TO GET HORNY AS FUCK.

He look at Jungkook showing his doe eyes, which was lust hidden under those small eyes. Asking for permission if he could suck that big lolipop for once.

" What are you looking at..? Hmm kitten?"

Jungkook rasped grabbing Yoongi's chin, glaring at his eyes.

" Are you imagining how amazing it to have my large dick thrusting it to your sore throat? Hmm...?

Or is it that me fucking your loose pink hole senceless.. making you scream my name and begging for even more, like a slut you are...?

Hmm Kitten?"

Jungkook dirty talked making yoongi wet his pant all over. He was squirming at the words younger spat out as he was like to be dominated so much and he wiggled his ass showing Jungkook his fluffy tail once more.

" Words Kitten... You have to answer me with the words.... Do you like to have my hands roam all over your petite body....?"

" Yes m... aster.."

" and biting your neck and mark in dark purple, to say that you belongs to me...?"

Jungkook asked roaming his hands in Yoongi's slim waist and slowly rubbing his butt and smacking there..

" Yes... Mhn

Yes master... "

Younger didn't stop talking dirty stuff and making his way all over the body of the elder.

" would you love, if I pinch those pink buds of yours and suck them hard..? Will you feed your master pup..?"

Jungkook asked moving closer to his ears and nibbling one with his hot lips.

" Y.. Es

MaSter.."

Yoongi was already horny and Jungkook wasted mote time in order to hear little little mewls leave from the elder looking so submissive infront of him.

" what if I eat your pink cunt out?  Eating all that tasty slik hmmm? You want that..? "

Jungkook asked. Kitten nodded his head as he was desperately waiting for younger to do something.

Jungkook signeled looking at the messy little one who was waiting while slightly moaning.

" Make me feel good kitten... Suck it like my obedient kitten.."

That's it. After jungkook said this Yoongi wrapped his hands around the thick and vainy cock, pumped it before giving a Kitten lick to the tip and enter it in his mouth.

Jungkook placed his head backwards with the pleasure the Kitten was giving his master. Jungkook really enjoyed it. He was about to cum when he stopped the lazy one and pulled him on the bed, Jungkook kissed his lips and pinched the nipples at the same time.

" I won't prepare you Kitten... I think you are already prepared enough for taking me inside right?"

Jungkook questioned lining up his dick to the hole of the elder, removing the butt plug Yoongi had plugged to his butt hole.

" okay...... Mas...
Aaaaah... Mhnh..... Oh shit....  Your so big... "

Yoongi cried he could be other pleasure and pain he was receiving from the younger as younger was trusting inside him without any Mercy like a beast.

Yoongi's butt cheeks started to jiggle when Jungkook thrused inside him cursing and swearing.

Yoongi was moaning mess, with a messy hair, he was recieving pleasure from both sides as Jungkook sucked and pinched his nipples while thrusting insude his hole, everytime hitting his prostate, and sucked another nipple, having it in his mouth.

Yoongi wondered as well as happy to see this side of the younger and started to moan more and more , because Jungkook's thrusts became speed like it was inhuman pase. But Jungkook and Yoongi both enjoyed the moment giving each other pleasure they needed to have.

" So fucking good... Aah... So good master.... Mn...   Ahhh..

Please more.. More..

Breed me..  Fuck me.... Wreak me hard... Oh gosh..  Oh..   Alpha"

Yoongi moaned gripping Jungkook's sheets and opened his legs more wide, giving the access the younger needed to.

" What was that Kitten?"

Jungkook asked hardly pounding inside the hole which was looked like it was wreaked now.

" can I call you Alpha...  Oh my.... Right there.. Please....   Master.

Mhhh.. Ahhh"

Jungkook smiled a little bit and cerassed the cheeks of elder, nodding and, started to pounding inside even more faster..

It will be a long day for them, as Yoongi always is a horny Kitten.

Hello honey buns..

I'm back with this..

Vote and comment yeh...

The song 3D of our MAKNAE DADDY OF HYUNGS was amazing right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.7K 273 8
jungkook has two cat hybrids. Taetae and V. A chaotic household.
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.