Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

Από SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those... Περισσότερα

chapter 301
chapter 302
chapter 303
chapter 304
chapter 305
chapter 306
chapter 307
chapter 309
chapter 310
chapter 311
chapter 312
chapter 313
chapter 314
chapter 315
chapter 316
chapter 317
chapter 318
chapter 319
chapter 320
chapter 321
chapter 322
chapter 323
chapter 324
chapter 325
★chapter 326★
chapter 327
chapter 328
chapter 329
chapter 330
chapter 331
chapter 332
chapter 333
chapter 334
chapter 335
chapter 336
chapter 337
chapter 338
chapter 339
chapter 340
chapter 341
chapter 342
the end
chapter 343
chapter 344
chapter 345
chapter 346
chapter 347
chapter 348
chapter 349
chapter 350
chapter 351
chapter 352
chapter 353
chapter 354
chapter 355
chapter 356
chapter 357
chapter 358
chapter 359
chapter 360
chapter 361
chapter 362
chapter 363
chapter 364
chapter 365
chapter 366
chapter 367
chapter 368
chapter 369
chapter 370
chapter 371
chapter 372
chapter 373
chapter 374
chapter 375
chapter 376
chapter 377
chapter 378
chapter 379
chapter 380
chapter 381
chapter 382
chapter 383
chapter 384
chapter 385
chapter 386
chapter 387
chapter 388
chapter 389
chapter 390
chapter 391
chapter 392
chapter 393
chapter 394
chapter 395
chapter 396
chapter 397
chapter 398
chapter 399
chapter 400
part 5

chapter 308

2.5K 65 4
Από SoledadVanilla

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa turned to Jeremy, surprised at his words. ‘He knew about that being staged?’ she thought. Victoria, on the other hand, froze at his words.

“Jeremy, I... I am telling the truth–” Victoria began, but Jeremy cut her off. “Enough!” he interrupted.

Seeing the pale expression on Victoria’s face, Elsa smiled proudly. However, she also wondered when and how Jeremy found out that she hadn’t stabbed Victoria before. Well, too bad for Victoria if Jeremy knew. Now she was the boy who cried wolf. It seemed like Jeremy wouldn’t believe her even when she truly was cut by Elsa.

“I will not let you frame Elsa again,” he stated firmly.

“But Jeremy–” Victoria interjected.

“She just came back yesterday evening, and you’re already looking for trouble with her?” Jeremy lectured.

Sensing defeat because of Jeremy not trusting her at the moment, Victoria decided to use other ways to get Jeremy’s attention.

“Jeremy, my hand is still bleeding. Can you at least take me to the hospital first? Then I will explain everything to you later,” Victoria pleaded.

Jeremy looked at her bleeding arm for just a second before shouting,
“Abraham!”

Someone was heard running towards the kitchen immediately. “Yes, Master Jeremy?” Abraham responded the moment he arrived.

Jeremy gave him his orders, “Take her to the hospital so she can have her wound treated.”

Upon hearing this, Victoria was taken aback. She frowned as she quickly understood what Jeremy meant. He wasn’t taking her to the hospital; he wanted her to go with a bodyguard.

“Jeremy, but I need you,” she pleaded. She didn’t want to go with some bodyguard. She wanted to go with Jeremy.

Jeremy ignored her and turned to Elsa. “Are you okay?”

Elsa nodded. “Just a little light-headed. I guess the sight of blood and the sound of someone screaming made me nauseous. Could you take me to bed so I can rest my head? Maybe that will help calm it down.”

Elsa was indirectly blaming Victoria for her dizziness and Victoria caught on to that.

“Of course,” he replied, and then carried her in his arms.

Elsa didn't expect that and wanted Jeremy to put her down. She could walk just fine. “Jeremy, I-”

"You feel nauseous, right? I don't want you to fall, so I'm carrying you to bed.” Jeremy said with a smirk, obviously refusing to put Elsa down.

All of this happened right in front of Victoria. She looked at Jeremy as he left the room with Elsa in his arms, disbelief written on her face.

She could not tolerate something like that from happening.

When Jeremy approached the bed, he gently laid Elsa down.

In an attempt to avoid talking to Jeremy, Elsa pretended to have fallen asleep immediately.

She could sense that Jeremy was still in the room, occasionally playing with her hair.

Elsa thought that after two hours had passed, Jeremy would finally leave her alone. However, he remained by her side as if keeping watch over her.

This became increasingly frustrating for Elsa at that point.

The moment she wanted to open her eyes and pretend to be awake so she could rescue herself from this torture, Jeremy’s phone went off.

He looked at who was calling him and reluctantly answered it immediately. “Hello!”

“Jeremy, I came to your villa to take Victoria to the hospital two hours ago, but she refused to get treatment. Her hand is bleeding so much she is getting weaker by the second,” Esther's voice was heard on the other side.

“Why did she refuse to get treatment?”

“She claimed she is exhausted and depressed. She doesn’t want to live anymore because you two fought and she feels you don't want her. She said she saved your life and you promised her marriage, but it seems like the promise has been broken. She even asked to be put in the very same hospital room you were in when you made your promise to her. Please hurry up and come to Central City Hospital. If you don't hurry, I'm afraid something might happen to Victoria.”

Elsa peeped from under her lashes to see Jeremy. He was standing next to her bed now and had this look on his face. He seemed to have believed Victoria was not okay and was now concerned about her safety. But Elsa knew better than to believe Victoria would risk her own life like that.

Seeing he was about to look at her, Elsa closed her eyes immediately. Jeremy looked at Elsa with hesitant eyes. But after a lot of debate, he decided on what to do.

Before acting on his decision, Jeremy sat next to her again and gently placed a kiss on Elsa's cheek. He didn't immediately get up and instead looked at Elsa with gentle eyes.

He then sighed before getting up from the bed.

After that, he took his car keys from the nightstand and left. Hearing the door close, Elsa jumped from her bed and looked for her slippers.

One thing kept playing in her mind: Victoria saved Jeremy’s life, and that resulted in Jeremy promising her marriage? She immediately decided to follow Jeremy.

When she got outside the house, Jeremy's car was already leaving the gates. Elsa knew where he was going, so she didn't need to be close on his tail for fear of losing him.

Elsa hailed a cab and told it to take her to Central City Hospital.

She wasn't far behind Jeremy, so she spotted him going inside the moment she arrived. Elsa told the driver to wait for her, assuring him that she wouldn't be long and offering to pay him extra.

She walked into the hospital in search of Jeremy, looking around the hallways until she saw him going down the left one.

Elsa quickly followed to avoid losing him. Jeremy entered a hospital room on his right, and Elsa rushed quickly to stand next to the door.

She peeped inside and saw Victoria seated on the bed. She was all alone in the room, except for Jeremy who had just walked in. Elsa smiled. He still cared for Victoria. Of course he did. Elsa even reminded herself of the time Jeremy warned her that he didn't want a baby with her, only for him to get Victoria pregnant. And Victoria's baby survived, while hers was murdered.

Who could blame her if she put a bullet through Jeremy’s brain?

Before she could dwell on it, she heard loud sobs coming from the room.

When Victoria saw Jeremy enter her room, she immediately started sobbing. Her sobs grew louder when Jeremy asked if she was okay. "Jeremy, do you still remember the first time we met?" Victoria asked, hiccuping through her sobs. Her expression was sad as she looked at Jeremy, but he looked back at her with an expressionless face. "Or maybe I should say the first time you met me?"

“You had just opened your eyes in this very same hospital, in this very same room. You were sleeping right here when you said you'd marry me and treat me well for the rest of my life. You said you'd protect me, and I believed it. I've been waiting for so many years, thinking that it would finally happen. I never expected that despite all that's happened between us, we still wouldn't truly be together.”

When Elsa heard that, she couldn't help but wonder how Jeremy was saved by Victoria. Did he have a serious organ failure that required a donor, and Victoria was the only one who could save him?  Elsa tried to remember Jeremy's body and see if she ever saw a scar. Most of the time Jeremy slept with her, it was a punishment. She would cry so much that her vision would be blurry, and she wouldn’t have been able to see a scar even if it was there.

Victoria wiped away her tears pitifully as she walked over to Jeremy. “Jeremy, have you stopped loving me? Is it because of what I did to Elsa before, pretending she attacked me? Is that why you don't want to be together with me or marry me anymore?” She poured her heart out to the man in front of her.

“If that's the case, then let's just let everything end here...”

Victoria held her bleeding hand, pressing her wound with a cloth. She let go, causing her still fresh wound to start bleeding again. Drops of blood fell on the floor at Jeremy's feet. Victoria got up from the bed and turned around, walking towards the door. Jeremy looked at her for a while before reaching out to pull her wrist. Victoria happily smiled as she took the chance to fall into his embrace.

"Jeremy, I knew that I'm still in your heart. These past few years, you chose me even when Gwen tried to take you away from me. You still chose me even when you married Elsa. I'm so happy, Jeremy. I'm content as long as I can be with you!"

When Elsa heard all that, she peeped inside and saw the two hugging each other affectionately. It was such a touching scene. Jeremy had come to save the love of his life and left Elsa at home after pretending to be scared of a dream about losing her the night before.

A sneer appeared on Elsa’s face after witnessing this.

Her thirst for vengeance only grew.

Jeremy and Victoria continued to live their best life, seemingly unaffected by the fact that they had killed her entire family.

Elsa turned around and left, knowing exactly what to do.

****

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

170K 6.4K 103
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she made those people very dirty. This makes those peo...
My Master Από Elsa

Ρομαντική

7.3K 155 18
𝔼𝕝𝕤𝕒 is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
5.7K 437 35
​🇧​​🇴​​🇴​​🇰​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​ 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 Vivian Josh Hamilton, the youngest of the brothers is smart, handsome...
48.5K 1.5K 51
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she made those people very dirty. This makes those peo...