Catastrophic Masterpiece

De TheQuietHufflepuff

Cataleya is mysteriously back, but it won't take long to find out how or why. Dean is wrestling with a confe... Mai multe

Aesthetic and Playlist
Season Four
01. Lazarus Rising
02. Are You There, God? It's Me, Cataleya Delgado
04. Metamorphosis
05. Monster Movie
06. Yellow Fever
07. It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
08. Wishful Thinking
09. I Know What You Did Last Summer
10. Heaven and Hell
11. Family Remains
12. Criss Angel Is a Douchebag
13. After School Special
14. Sex and Violence
15. Death Takes a Holiday
16. On the Head of a Pin
17. It's a Terrible Life
18. The Monster at the End of This Book
19. Jump the Shark
20. The Rapture
21. When the Levee Breaks
22. Lucifer Rising
Season Five
23. Sympathy for the Devil
24. Good God, Y'all!
25. Free to Be You and Me
26. The End
27. Fallen Idols
28. I Believe the Children Are Our Future
29. The Curious Case of Dean Winchester
30. Changing Channels
31. The Real Ghostbusters

03. In the Beginning

87 4 0
De TheQuietHufflepuff

INT. MOTEL ROOM

Dean and Cataleya were asleep. Sam paused and looked at them before leaving the room.

EXT. MOTEL

A car pulled up. Sam got in the passenger's side.

Ruby, who was driving, asked, "Ready?"

"Definitely," Sam replied.

INT. MOTEL ROOM

Cataleya was dreaming. Her face was terrified and she screamed. She and Dean woke to find Castiel sitting on the bed. She'd fallen asleep on the bed first and Dean had fallen asleep next to her.

"Hello, Cataleya," Castiel greeted. "What were you dreaming about? Hello, Dean."

Dean frowned. "What, do you get your freak on by watching other people sleep? What do you want?"

"Listen to me. You have to stop it. She has to help."

"Stop what?" Dean asked.

"Help?" Cataleya repeated with a frown. "Help with what?"

Castiel put two fingers to Dean's forehead and two to Cataleya's.

EXT. STREET

Dean was sleeping on a bench.

An officer tapped one of the bench legs. "Move it buddy -- you can't sleep here."

"Okay... sleep... where?" Dean asked.

"Anywhere but here."

Dean tried to make a call on his cell, but got no signal. "Perfect."

He got up and entered Jay Bird's Diner.

Cataleya was asleep on another bench and was awoken by a tapping. "Ma'am, you can't sleep here."

She huffed. "Whatever. Where?"

"Anywhere else but here."

She pulled out her phone and tried to call a number, but had no signal. "Oh, that's just great. Officer! Know a good place where I can grab a bite to eat?"

The officer pointed to a diner and Cataleya entered Jay Bird's Diner.

She noticed Dean and asked quietly, "What the hell is going on?"

"Beats me. You okay?"

"Peachy. You?"

"Yeah. Just super confused."

"You don't have to say that again."

Dean and Cataleya sat at the diner's counter, Dean next to a young man.

"Hey, where the hell are we?" Dean asked.

"Jay Bird's Diner," the young man replied.

"Yeah, thanks. I mean, uh... city and state."

"Lawrence, Kansas."

"Lawrence," Dean repeated.

"Hey, are you okay, buddy?"

"Yeah, tough night," Dean said.

"Hey, uh, two coffees here, Reg," the young man said.

"Okay, coming right up," Reg replied.

"Thanks," Cataleya said.

Reg nodded. "Sure thing, miss."

Dean pulled his cell from his coat pocket. "Can you tell me where I can get reception on this thing?"

The young man looked at the phone. "The USS Enterprise?"

Dean and Cataleya looked at Reg as he brought the coffees over. Reg was dressed in 1970s hippie gear.

"Thanks... nice threads," Dean commented. "You know Sonny and Cher broke up, right?"

"Sonny and Cher broke up?"

Cataleya kicked Dean's shin, earning a glare, and subtly made a circle with her finger. Dean looked around the diner and noticed everyone was dressed in 1970s-era clothes. He looked at the newspaper the young man was reading. The headline read 'Nixon accepts resignation of top...' and the date was Monday, April 30, 1973. Dean glanced to Cataleya and mouthed "Seventy three." A man entered the diner.

"Hey, Winchester," the man greeted.

Dean and the young man looked around. The man shook the hand of the young man.

"Son of a bitch. How are you doing, Corporal?"

"Hey, Mr. D," the young man said.

"I heard you were back."

"Yeah a little while now."

"Good to have you home, John, damn good."

"Dad?" Dean asked.

"Well, say hello to your old man for me."

"You got it, Mr. D," John answered.

John noticed Dean and Kennedy staring at him. "Do we know each other?"

"I guess not," Dean replied.

John got up to leave. "Take it easy, pal. Take care of your girl."

"Yeah."

Cataleya frowned. "Hell no we're no-- and he's gone. Dean, are we following?"

"Yeah. Come on."

Dean and Cataleya left the diner to follow John. As they turned a corner, they bumped into Castiel.

"What is this?" Dean asked.

"What does it look like?" Castiel questioned.

"Is it real?"

"Very."

"Okay, so what? Angels got their hands on some DeLoreans? How did we get here?"

"Time is fluid, Dean, Cataleya. It's not easy, but we can bend it on occasion."

"Well bend it back or tell us what the hell we're doing here!" Cataleya yelled. "And why am I here?!"

"I told you two, you have to stop it and she has to help."

"Stop what? Huh? What, is their something nasty after my dad?"

Dean and Cataleya turned as a car horn sounded. When they turned back, Castiel was gone.

"Oh, come on!" Dean cried. "What, are you allergic to straight answers, you son of a bitch?!"

"I think that's a perfectly damn reasonable explanation," Cataleya replied. "Come on, slowpoke, let's find your dad."

"I'm not slow, you're slow."

"You know, I die and come back and your retorts are still as lame as ever."

"Shut up."

"I rest my case."

"Leya, I mean it."

"Since I can go on, I'll spare you this time."

RAINBOW MOTORS CAR DEALERSHIP

John was talking to a car salesman.

"A fine young man like yourself, just starting out? How about I take off another 250?" the car salesman offered.

John considered the offer a moment. "Let's do it."

"I'll get the paperwork."

John walked towards the front of a beige VW van and rubbed the headlights.

"That's not the car you want," Dean said as he and Cataleya leaned on a '67 Chevy Impala.

"You two following me?" John asked.

"No, no, we were just passing by. We never got to thank you for those cups of coffee this morning. We were a little out of it."

"More than a little."

"Let us repay the favor." He patted the hood of the Impala. "This is the one you want."

"Oh yeah, you -- you now something about cars?"

Dean nodded his head with a nostalgic look on his face. "Yeah... yeah, my dad taught me everything I know. And this -- this is a great car." He opened the hood of the Impala and leaned in. John joined him on the side of the car while Cataleya stood back. "327 four barrel, 275 horses. A little TLC and this thing is cherry."

"You know man, you're right."

Dean nodded over his shoulder at the van. "Then what are you buying that thing for?"

"I kind promised someone I would."

"Over a '67 Chevy? I mean, come on, this is the car of a lifetime. Trust me, this thing's still gonna be badass when it's 40."

John considered it a moment and held his hand out to Dean. "John Winchester. Thanks."

Dean shook his had. "Dean Van Halen, that's Cataleya Van Halen -- and thank you."

Cataleya, after shooting Dean a subtle dirty look, shook John's hand and smiled.

John looked in the open windows of the Impala.

"We were in pretty rough shape this morning, huh?"

"No kidding."

"I've been hung over before but hey, I was, I was getting chills in that diner. You didn't feel any of those cold spots, did you?"

"Nope."

"I swore I smelled something weird too, you know? Like... like rotten eggs. You didn't happen to smell sulfur by chance?"

"No."

"No... There been any cattle mutilations in town recently?"

"Okay, mister! Stop it. You're gonna scare the lady."

"Yeah, if only I knew when to stop. Listen, uh -- watch out for yourself okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

Dean patted the Impala again and left.

Cataleya frowned. "Seriously? Asking all those questions? He probably thinks you're some kind of psycho."

"Yeah, well, I had to see, Leya."

The car salesman walked up and questioned, "So?"

John pointed to the Impala. "I'll take this one."

SUBURBAN STREET

John pulled up in the Impala. Further down the street, Dean and Cataleya pulled up. They watched as a young blonde woman ran from a house to John's car.

"Hey," John greeted.

"What's this?" the young woman asked.

"My car."

The young woman walked around the back of the car and John followed her. "What happened to the van."

"Mary, this is better than the van! This has got a 327, a four barrel carburetor."

"Mom?" Dean questioned.

Cataleya looked between Dean and his young parents finding the unfolding situation interesting.

EXT. DINER

Mary and John were inside with milkshakes. Dean and Cataleya watched them through a window.

"Sammy, wherever you are, Mom is a babe. I'm going to Hell... again," Dean said, earning a swat on the chest from Cataleya. "Ow!"

"My god you're disgusting," Cataleya told him. "That's your mother."

INT. DINER

John and Mary were sitting across from one another talking over milkshakes.

"I should just talk to him," John said.

"My dad's just being my dad," Mary told him. "It's not you."

"How is it not me? He's been like this for how many years?"

"He's just protective over me, that's all. He doesn't want me to-"

"Hook up with a mechanic from a family of mechanics?"

"No! Hey, I love you for exactly what you are. I'll be right back."

Mary left. John pulled out a small red box. Inside was a ring.

EXT. DINER

Mary stood behind Dean and Cataleya. "Why are you two following us?"

Dean and Kennedy turned around. Mary kneed him in the stomach and threw him against a metal container next to the building. Cataleya moved out of the way. Mary went to punch him, and he dodged it, stepping sideways.

"Are you crazy?" Dean said.

Mary continued her attack. Dean and Cataleya backed up as she came after them, but Kennedy managed to grab her arms.

"You've both been trailing us since my house."

"We don't know what you're talking about-"

"Really?"

Mary and Cataleya grappled. Cataleya grabbed her and held her against a wall.

"Okay, how about we talk about this, huh?" Cataleya suggested in a threatening tone.

"Let me go!"

Cataleya noticed a silver bracelet with protective charms on Mary's wrist. "Are you a hunter?" She flicked her eyes to Dean with a surprised look and Dean shrugged.

EXT. CAMPBELL HOUSE

John and Mary pulled up in the Impala.

"See you later?" John asked.

"If you're lucky," Mary teased.

They kissed and Mary got out of the car. As she approached the house, Dean and Cataleya appeared.

"Dean and Cataleya, right? I'm not sure you two should come in," Mary told them.

"You can trust us," Dean reassured. "I mean, come on, we're all hunters, right? I mean, we're -- we're practically family." He ignored Cataleya's frown.

"Yeah, thing is, my Dad, he's a little, um..."

"Oh, we gotta meet him."

"You've both heard of him?"

"Clearly not enough."

INT. CAMPBELL HOUSE

"So, you're hunters?" Samuel questioned. "Well, tell me something, mister hunter, you kill vampires with wooden stakes or silver? Tell me miss hunter, you kill a shifter with a machete or iron?"

"Neither, you cut their heads off," Dean said.

"Neither of them, you shoot 'em with a silver bullet," Cataleya answered with a smirk.

Mary smiled.

"So, did we pass your test?" Dean asked.

"Yep. Now get out of my house," Samuel told them.

"Dad!" Mary cried.

"I don't trust other hunters, Dean, Cataleya, don't want their help, don't want them around my family."

Deanna was setting the table in the next room and called to her husband. "Knock it off, Samuel."

"They're hunters."

Deanna walked into the room. "Who passed your little pop quiz, and now I am inviting them to dinner. Are you two hungry?"

"Starving," Dean and Cataleya replied.

"Good. I'm Deanna, you've both met my husband Samuel, now wash up."

Dean and Cataleya looked at Mary as he questioned, "Samuel and Deanna?" Mary nodded. "Really?"

Cataleya looked at Dean. "Aw, you're named after your grandmother. Isn't that adorable."

"Leya, stop the teasing."

"By now don't you know it's a given that won't happen?"

"Unfortunately yes."

The five of them sat around the dining room table and ate dinner.

Deanna leaned over and touched Dean's arm, then Cataleya's. "First time in Lawrence, Dean, Cataleya?"

"Well, it's been awhile," Dean answered. "Things sure have changed... I think."

Cataleya met Deanna's eyes. "Yeah, it's my first time."

"You two working a job?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah, maybe," Dean and Cataleya said.

"What's that mean?"

"It means we don't trust other hunters either, Samuel," Cataleya replied sharply, crossing her arms.

"Hey, um, so why were you following me and John?" Mary wondered.

Cataleya thought of a quick lie. "Uh, we thought something was after your, uh, boyfriend, but um, we don't think that anymore."

"John Winchester mixing it up with spirits, can you imagine?" Deanna commented.

Mary frowned at her father. "I saw that."

"What?" Samuel questioned.

"That sour lemon look."

"Now hold on, John's a really, really nice... naïve civilian."

"So what? You'd rather me be with a guy like this?" She nodded to Dean.

"What? No, no. No," Dean protested.

Samuel frowned. "Mary, of course not, it's just that I-"

"That's enough, both of you, we have company," Deanna told them.

"So what about you, Samuel, you, uh, working a job?" Dean asked.

"Might be," Samuel answered.

"He's working a job on the Whitshire Farm," Mary said.

Samuel gave Mary a look as Dean and Cataleya cleared their throats.

"Whitshire, why does that name sound familiar to me?" Dean questioned.

"Well, it's been all over the papers," Samuel replied. "Tom Whitshire. Got tangled up in a combine a few towns over."

"That kind of thing happens," Cataleya stated.

"So why was he on it in the first place when his crops are all dead?"

"Demonic omens?" Dean and Kennedy guessed.

"That's what I gotta find out."

"What about the rest of the town?" Dean asked. "Well, did you find anything on the web? ... Of information that you have assembled."

"Electrical storms maybe," Deanna said. "The weather service graphs should be here on Friday."

"By mail?"

"No, we hired a jet airliner to fly 'em to us overnight," Samuel replied.

Cataleya tilted her head. "You know, it sounds to me like we might be hunting the same thing. You know if we go there in numbers, we could take care of this real quick."

"What part of "we work alone" do you two not understand, missy?"

"Oh, I understand. I'm just electing to ignore it."

EXT. WHITSHIRE HOME

Mary and Samuel were sitting in a truck.

"And I'm here because?" Mary wondered.

"Family business," Samuel told her. "Mary... family." He noticed her look. "What? You'd rather be waving pom-poms at a bunch of dumb jocks?"

Mary noticed a boy leaning on a tree nearby and walked towards him.

"Where you goin'?"

"To do the job, Dad."

Samuel walked to the house and knocked on the door. Dean opened the door, dressed as a priest. Cataleya was dressed as a nun, much to her annoyance; but she had a part to play.

"Father, Sister, I see you two beat me here," Samuel said.

"The Lord is funny that way," Dean replied. "Beth Whitshire, this is our associate, our senior, senior priest, Father Chaney."

Dean and Cataleya joined Samuel outside on the doorstep as Samuel told her, "Please accept our deepest condolences on behalf of the county diocese."

"Thank you," Beth answered.

Cataleya's gaze focused on Samuel. "Mrs. Whitshire was just telling us all about Tom, and how normal and ordinary things were the day before his death."

"I see, so you didn't notice anything unusual, ma'am?" Samuel questioned.

"You mean like my husband's guts fertilizing on the back 40?" Beth questioned.

Samuel was stunned into silence at her response. Dean and Cataleya, looking amused, turned to leave.

"Excuse us," Dean said.

Dean patted Samuel on the back while Cataleya smirked, then made their way off the porch. Samuel shared an awkward smile with Beth. Dean and Cataleya approached Mary and the boy, Charlie.

Mary noticed Dean and Cataleya and turned back to the boy. "Charlie, would you like to tell the Father and Sister here what you just told me?"

"Dad drank sometimes," Charlie told them. "Sometimes he got rough with Mom."

"And that's when the stranger came?"

"I just thought he was some Bible thumper, like you all. He showed up about a week ago."

"Saying what?" Dean asked.

"Did I want the beatings to stop? I just thought he was crazy, I didn't think - and the next thing I know, Dad's dead. Am I going to jail?"

"You didn't do this, Charlie," Mary told him.

"Did the stranger want something in return?" Cataleya questioned.

"He didn't want anything," Charlie replied.

"Come on, Chuck, he wasn't just handing out freebies now, was he?" Dean said.

"He did say something about comin' a callin' ten years from now. Maybe he'd want something then."

"Something like what?"

"I don't know, okay? Look, I told you two he was nuts."

Mary grabbed Dean and Cataleya's arms and led them a few steps away. "What do you two think?"

"We think he just pimped his soul to a demon and doesn't even know it," Dean answered.

Mary returned to Charlie and Dean and Cataleya followed her.

"Charlie, do you remember what this stranger looked like?" Mary questioned.

"Yeah, he was about 5'10, white, normal looking really," Charlie said.

"Anything else?"

"There was one thing."

"What?" Dean pressed.

"It's just, the light hit his eyes in a weird way and... for a moment I coulda sworn-"

"What?" Cataleya interrupted. "That they were black? Or red maybe?"

"No, they were yellow. Pale yellow."

Dean looked worriedly at Cataleya before turning to Mary.

INT. CAMPBELL HOUSE

Dean slammed a map down on the dining room table. Deanna was in the kitchen chopping bananas.

"What do you say we just slow down and talk this thing through," Samuel suggested.

"There's nothing to talk about," Dean said.

"Except you're both saying it's a demon, and none of us has ever heard of a demon with yellow eyes."

"Yeah, well, I have. This thing killed my family."

"Just calm down, son."

Cataleya stared Samuel down. "You don't get it, do you? You are in danger, we are all in danger. In fact, you need to get yourself someplace safe."

"Not until we know what we're dealing with here."

Deanna came in carrying a fruit salad. "Sam's right, Dean, Cataleya, it could be a demon, it could be a shapeshifter, it could be any number of things."

"We know what this thing is!" Dean yelled.

Deanna went back into the kitchen.

"And we're gonna kill it, that's all the talking she and I need to do."

"You two are gonna kill a demon?" Samuel asked. "How?"

"There's a hunter named Daniel Elkins. He lives in Colorado, he has Colt's gun. The Colt."

"Yeah, I heard about the Colt, used to tell it to Mary as a bedtime story."

"Well, it's real."

Samuel looked at Deanna. The two didn't know what to think.

"All right, say that it is," Samuel replied. "You got some kind of crystal ball telling you where this demon's gonna be?"

"Yeah, maybe we do," Dean said as he took John's journal from his jacket and flipped it open on the table.

"What's this?"

"It's a list," Dean answered.

"Of what?"

"My dad wrote down anyone he thought ever came in contact with the Yellow-Eyed Demon: who, where and when."

"Why?"

"'Cause the more he could learn about the son of a bitch, the more he could figure out why it killed my mom." He flipped the page. "Look, Whitshire Farm. I told you that name sounded familiar."

"Whitshire Farms, that was two days ago. How the hell is that on your dad's list?"

"Uh... his dad could see into the future," Cataleya said. "Look at this, it says he's gonna hit here tomorrow night."

"Liddy Walsh."

"Haleyville, that's close."

"I mean, yeah, it's about three miles, but..."

Samuel looked over at Deanna leaning on the doorjamb and shook her head slightly at the story. Samuel looked back at Dean and Cataleya who saw they didn't believe them.

"We know you guys think we're crazy," Dean said.

"You seem like really nice kids, Dean, Cataleya, but yeah, you're both crazy."

Dean pursed his lips. "Yeah, maybe, but we know where this bastard's gonna be, and we're gonna stop it, once and for all." He grabbed the journal and left the room and Cataleya followed after him.

Mary was sitting listening to music.

"We're shoving off," Dean told her. "We just wanted to say, bye."

"Really?" Mary asked. "So soon?"

"Yeah -- job to do. Hey, I wanted to -- to tell you, you know for what it's worth. Um... it doesn't matter what your dad thinks, I like that John kid."

Cataleya nodded. "Yeah, I do too."

Mary smiled. "You two do?"

"Yeah," Dean replied. "Yeah, I think you two are meant to be." His voice dropped. "Hell, I'm depending on it."

"What?"

"Nothing. Um, can I ask you question?" Mary nodded. "What's he like? John."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious."

"I don't know. He's sweet, kind. Even after the war, after everything, he still believes in happily ever after, you know? He's everything a hunter isn't." She paused a beat. "No offense."

"No, none taken," Dean and Cataleya said.

"Can I tell you two something?" Dean and Cataleya nodded. "He's gonna ask me to marry him. Tomorrow, I think."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, Dad's gonna explode, but I don't care. I'll run away if I have to, I just... I love John, and..."

"And what?" Dean pressed.

"I wanna get out. This job, this life, I hate it. I want a family, I wanna be safe. You know the worst thing I can think of? The very worst thing? Is for my children to be raised into this like I was."

Dean blinked back tears as he replied, "Yeah..."

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, no, I'm -- we're fine. Hey, uh, Mary, can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Even if this sounds really weird. Will you promise me that you will remember?"

"Okay."

"On November 2, 1983, don't get out of bed. No matter what you hear, or what you see. Promise me you won't get out of bed."

"Okay."

A tear ran down Dean's face and he smiled at Mary and left.

Cataleya glanced at Dean. "Brave words and I suppose much braver deeds. You okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. Come on." He paused. "You actually wanted to know?"

"Despite my attitude, I do have a heart. And you looked sad. I'm sorry for asking."

"No, I appreciate it. Thank you."

She nodded, glancing at him to see a look she deemed strange; the look he'd had numerous times since her return, and brushed it off.

ROAD

Dean was driving and Cataleya had fallen asleep in back. Castiel appeared in the passenger's seat.

Dean inhaled sharply before he asked, "So what? God's our co-pilot?"

Castiel looked at him, then Cataleya, and Dean glanced over before saying, "Well, you're a regular Chatty Cathy. Tell me something. Sam would have wanted in on this, why not bring him back?"

"You had to do this alone, Dean, with assistance from your friend," Castiel replied.

"Leya isn't my friend. We're barely acquaintances. And you don't care that he's tearing up the future looking for us right now?"

"Sam's not looking for you two."

"All right, if we do this, then the family curse breaks, right? Mom and Dad live happily ever after, and -- and Sam and I grow up playing little league?"

"You realize if you do alter the future, your father, you, Sam -- you'll never become hunters. You'll never meet Cataleya Delgado. And all those people you saved, they'll die."

"I realize," Dean said, glancing sadly at the sleeping brunette.

"And you don't care?"

"Oh, I care. I care a lot, but these are my parents. I'm not gonna let them die again. I can't. No, not if I can stop it with her help."

Dean looked at the passenger's seat, but Castiel was gone. He looked back at Cataleya and smiled sadly.

INT. ELKINS HOME

Dean and Cataleya were kneeling at a safe and he pulled out the Colt. A man, Daniel Elkins, appeared with a shotgun pointed at Cataleya's head.

"Hold it right there, friends. Drop the gun, be on your way," Daniel said.

Dean pretended to lay the Colt on top of the safe, but instead pointed it at Daniel and replied, "Can't do it, Daniel."

"Who the hell are you two?"

"Hunters, just like yourself," Cataleya answered. "Put the gun down."

"Thieves are more like it."

"We just need it for a few days," Dean reasoned.

"Not happening mister, miss."

"Look, I have a chance to save my family's lives. But we need this gun to do it. So if you want to stop us? Kill me. But don't hurt her."

Dean lowered the Colt and walked slowly towards the door past Daniel, followed by Cataleya. They turned to look at Daniel and Daniel lowered his gun.

"There's some hunters in Lawrence, the Campbells," Cataleya informed.

"Never heard of them," Daniel said.

"That's where she'll be."

CAMPBELL HOME

Mary and Samuel were sitting at the dining room table cleaning guns.

"Dean and Cataleya say where they were going?" Mary asked.

"Said they were gonna kill a demon," Samuel replied.

Mary chuckled. "Kill a demon? That's impossible."

"Yep."

"Where?"

"Uh... oh, I don't know, over in Haleyville, uh, Walsh's maybe."

"Wait, not Liddy Walsh?"

"Well, yeah, I-I-I think so."

"Dad, she's a friend of mine! We gotta help her."

Deanna walked into the door of the room and saw Mary getting up. "What's wrong?"

"I'll be in the car."

"Hey-"

"I mean, she wants to hunt, she doesn't want to hunt, is this some female time of month thing?" Samuel wondered as Deanna sighed and walked back into the other room. "What?"

INT. WALSH'S HOME

Liddy Walsh was sitting on the sofa with Dr. Brown.

"I'm sorry, Liddy, it's metastasized," Dr. Brown told her.

"Where?" Liddy asked.

"His liver, his lungs. It's time we talked about arrangements."

"No, you have to do something, Dr. Brown."

"There is one way, a cure actually, but I'll need your help."

"What do I have to do?"

"Nothing. Just in ten years, I'm going to come to you and ask for something then."

"What?"

"Nothing you'll miss."

Dr. Brown's eyes turned yellow. The door burst open and Samuel entered. He shot the Yellow-Eyed Demon in the chest. Liddy screamed. The Yellow-Eyed Demon's eyes opened and Samuel cocked the shotgun again. The Yellow-Eyed Demon waved his hand and Samuel's shotgun flew across the room.

"Oh-" Liddy began.

The Yellow-Eyed Demon waved his other hand. Samuel flew backwards and got pinned to the wall behind him.

"Oh, God."

"Hold that thought," the Yellow-Eyed Demon said, approaching Samuel.

"You son of a bitch," Samuel spat.

The Yellow-Eyed Demon leaned into Samuel, but turned around abruptly. Mary was standing behind him with a raised knife.

Yellow Eyes grabbed her by the throat as he greeted, "Hello there." Mary sliced him with the knife. "Where the hell have they been hiding you?"

Mary kept attacking. The Yellow-Eyed Demon grabbed her arm and she dropped the knife before punching him.

"I like you," Yellow Eyes said. "You got a lot of spunk."

Mary kicked the Yellow-Eyed Demon. He grabbed her leg, then slammed her against a wall.

"Mary!" Samuel called.

Dean and Cataleya burst in, the former with the Colt drawn. The Yellow-Eyed Demon pulled Mary in front of him like a shield.

"Let her go!" Dean and Cataleya ordered.

"Where'd you two get that gun?" Yellow Eyes asked.

Dean cocked the Colt and nodded to Mary, who broke away from the Yellow-Eyed Demon. Cataleya stepped in front of her, guarding her. Black smoke poured from the Yellow-Eyed Demon's mouth and went out a vent in the wall.

"Damn..." Dean and Cataleya muttered.

EXT. WALSH HOME

"Mary, what did he say to you?" Dean asked.

"I told you two, just that he liked me," Mary replied, looking up at Dean and Cataleya with fear in her eyes. "What did he mean by that?"

Samuel joined them on the lawn. "Liddy's a strong kid, she'll be fine." He looked at Mary. "Are you okay?"

"No, Dad, I'm pretty far from okay. Can we go?" Mary turned and walked to the truck.

Samuel turned to Dean and Cataleya. "Nice job in there."

"I missed the shot," Dean said.

"All I did was protect Mary," Cataleya muttered.

"Take the compliment son, sweetheart. I'm saying that I was wrong about you two."

Dean and Cayaleya looked at him, then to the truck where Mary went, and looked back at Samuel, upset expressions on their faces.

"We need to talk alone," Dean told Samuel.

INT. CAMPBELL HOME

"We have to kill this thing now, or Mary dies," Dean said.

Samuel frowned. "What? How do you know that?"

He pulled out John's journal. "We just do, okay?"

"When?"

"I don't know, maybe today, likely years from now, but it's happening, trust me."

"So what, are you two some kind of psychics now too?"

"What? No. All right, listen to us."

Dean and Cataleya went to the table and he sat down next to Samuel while she sat across from him.

"Now, this is gonna sound a little... actually, it's gonna sound massively, massively crazy," Dean said.

"Okay," Samuel noted.

"Mary is my mother."

"Excuse me?"

"And I am your grandson and she is my... I don't know what we are, and we know what the hell we're talking about."

Samuel looked at him in disbelief. "You wanna run that by me again, son?"

Cataleya looked at Samuel. "Our real names are Dean Winchester and Cataleya Delgado. He was born January 24th, 1979. I was born May 4, 1984. His parents are Mary and John Winchester. My parents are Antonia and Vincent Delgado."

"I don't have to listen to this."

"Mary gets killed by a yellow-eyed demon in 1983, and I think that this -- what happened tonight -- she and I think this is the moment that he caught her scent. Now, if we don't catch this thing now, and kill it, and it gets away? Then Mary dies. So we are asking you, please," Dean said.

EXT. CAMPBELL HOME

Mary ran to John and threw herself into his arms.

"Hey, you -- you okay?" John asked.

"You promised you'd take me away," Mary said.

"Of course I did."

"Do it now."

John opened the door of his car. Mary climbed in and he shut it after her, looking concerned.

INT. CAMPBELL HOME

"How did she and I know about the Colt? Huh?" Dean questioned. "How did we know about the Yellow-Eyed Demon? Or where it would be? We're not making this up, Samuel."

"Every bone in my body is aching to put you both six feet under, but there's something about you two -- I can't shake it," Samuel replied. "Now, I may be crazier that you two, son, sweetheart, but I believe you two."

"Thank you."

"I mean, how do we find this bastard?"

"Right here, the list." Cataleya opened John's journal.

"And with the Colt?"

Dean pulled the Colt from his jacket and put it on the table. "Yeah."

"Here, let me see it."

Dean hesitated and moved it further away from Samuel. "Sorry, I don't let anybody else hold it."

"I'm your grandfather."

"Nothing personal."

"Sure it is, especially when it's me you're trying to kill."

Samuel's eyes turned yellow. The Yellow-Eyed Demon raised his hand and the chairs that Dean and Cataleya were sitting on slammed against the wall. Dean and Cataleya glared, unable to move.

"Future boy and girl, huh?" The Yellow-Eyed Demon walked over to them. "I only know one thing that's got the juice to swing something like that. You two must have friends in high places. So, I kill your mommy? That's why you two came all this way? To see little old me?"

"Oh, we came here to kill you," Dean retorted.

"Hey, wait a minute, if that slut Mary's your mommy are you... are you one of my psychic kids?" He leaned in and sniffed them. "No, not you two. You got a lot of anger, girlie. Maybe you two got a sis, or a bro. That's terrific, means it all worked out. After all, it's why I'm here."

"So that's what this is about, these deals you're making," Dean said. "You don't want these people's souls."

"No, I just want their children. I'm here to choose the perfect parents, like your mommy."

"Why her? Why any of them?"

"Because they're strong."

Deanna peeked around the corner of the kitchen doorway and saw what was happening.

The Yellow-Eyed Demon continued. "They're pure, and they eat their Wheaties. My own little master race - they're ideal breeders." Dean and Kennedy furrowed their brows. "Oh, get your minds out of the gutter. No one's breeding with me. Though, Mary? Man, I'd like to make an exception. So far, she's my favorite."

Dean looked furious and Cataleya looked murderous and they tried to move, but couldn't. Deanna watched from the next room.

"So why make the deals?" Dean asked.

"I need permission," the Yellow-Eyed Demon replied as Deanna quietly entered the room. "I need to be invited, into their houses, I know, I know, the -- the red tape'll drive you nuts, but in ten short years, it'll all be worth it. 'Cause you know what I'm gonna do to your sibling? I'm gonna stand over their crib and I'm gonna bleed into their mouth. Demon blood is better than Ovaltine, vitamins, minerals - it makes you big and strong."

"For what? So they can lead your discount demon army? Is that your big plan?"

"Please, my endgame's a hell of a lot bigger than that, kid."

"Endgame?" Cataleya repeated. "What endgame?"

"Like I'm gonna tell the two of you, or the angel sitting on your shoulders. No, I'm gonna cover my tracks good."

"You can cover whatever the hell you want, but I'm still gonna kill you," Dean retorted.

"Right. Now that, I'd like to see."

"Maybe not today, but you look into my eyes, you son of a bitch, 'cause I'm the one that kills you."

"So, you two are gonna save everybody, is that right? Is that it? Well. I'll tell you one person that you're not gonna save." He took out a knife. "Your Grandpappy." He winked and plunged the knife into Samuel.

"No!" Dean and Cataleya cried.

"No!" Deanna yelled.

The Yellow-Eyed Demon went for Deanna while Dean and Kennedy struggled to free themselves. The Yellow-Eyed Demon sent Deanna flying and broke her neck in the kitchen as she tried to crawl away. Dean grabbed the Colt and he and Cataleya rushed in to find her dead and the Yellow-Eyed Demon gone.

"Mary... Mary!" Dean and Cataleya called.

EXT. IMPALA

John and Mary sat in the Impala, which was parked next to a river.

"I guess it's no secret why I brought you way out here."

INT. IMPALA

"John-" Mary began.

"I just - just let me get through this, okay?"

"Okay, wait. There's things you don't know about me, John."

"So?" He opened the ring box and showed it to her. "I will always love you for exactly who you are."

There was a bang at the window and the Yellow-Eyed Demon asked, "What did I tell you?"

"Dad!" Mary cried.

"Sir, just listen!" John said.

The Yellow-Eyed Demon pulled Mary out of the car. John got out the other side.

"Ow!" Mary exclaimed. "Dad! You're hurting me!"

John ran over and tried to pull the Yellow-Eyed Demon off Mary. "Hey, take it easy!"

Yellow Eyes grabbed John's head and wrenched it sideways, breaking his neck and killing him instantly.

"No!" Mary screamed.

John fell to the ground. Mary dropped to her knees to cradle him. The Yellow-Eyed Demon kicked John's legs.

"You killed him," Mary stated.

"Oh, not just John, sweetie-pie. Mommy and Daddy too," Yellow Eyes replied, unzipping his jacket to show her the knife wound in Samuel's stomach.

"No..."

"Yup, afraid so. You're little orphan Mary now."

"You son of a bitch!"

"Oh, sticks and stones break my bones, and they won't bring your family back either."

"I'll kill you, I swear to God."

"Oh, let's not get nasty." He sat next to Mary. "Now look, we both said some things that we regret. Let's, um... kiss and make up." Mary was crying as she held John. "I'll tell you what, I'll arrange to have lover boy here brought back breathing."

"My parents too?"

"Nope, sorry doll, that's not on the table. But, think about it, you could be done with hunting forever. The white picket fence, station wagon, a few kids, no more monsters or fear. I'll make sure of it."

"What? And all it costs is my soul?"

"No, no, you can keep your soul. I just need permission."

"For what?"

"Mmm, in ten years I need to swing by your house for a little something, that's all."

"For what?!"

"Relax. As long as I'm not interrupted, nobody gets hurt, I promise." He paused a beat. "Or you can spend the rest of your life, desperate and alone." Mary sobbed. "Mary? It's a good deal. So what do you say?"

Dean and Cataleya drove up and saw the Yellow-Eyed Demon kissing Mary. They got out of the car and cried, "No!"

Dean and Cataleya rushed forward with the Colt drawn. Before he could shoot, black smoke flowed from the Yellow-Eyed Demon's mouth.

John came back to life and asked, "Mary?"

"John," Mary replied.

Castiel appeared behind Dean and Cataleya and placed a hand on their shoulders. When Mary looked up from John, Dean and Cataleya were gone. Samuel laid dead on the ground.

MOTEL - PRESENT DAY

Dean and Cataleya were asleep in bed. They gasped and woke up. Castiel was standing at the foot of Dean's bed.

Dean and Cataleya sat up as he said, "We couldn't stop it. She still made the deal. She still died in the room, didn't she?"

"Don't be too hard on yourselves," Castiel answered. "The two of you couldn't have stopped it."

Dean and Cataleya stood and asked, "What?"

"Destiny can't be changed, Dean, Cataleya. All roads lead to the same destination."

"Then why'd you send us back?" Cataleya demanded.

"For the truth. Now you two know everything we do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean questioned.

Castiel looked at the other bed, which hadn't been slept in and Dean and Cataleya followed his gaze before asking, "Where's Sam?"

"We know what Azazel did to your brother," Castiel said. "What we don't know is why - what his endgame is. He went to great lengths to cover that up."

"Where's Sam?" Dean and Cataleya repeated.

"425 Waterman."

Dean grabbed his keys and jacket while Cataleya grabbed her jacket.

"Your brother/friend is headed down a dangerous road, Dean, Cataleya, and we're not sure where it leads. So stop it. Or we will."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5K 109 39
Dean and Carrie unknowingly fell in love as children. Years later, the two meet up again and sparks fly. A whirlwind romance leads quickly to golden...
2.5K 25 32
After a year of living an apple-pie life, Dean is back. Castiel is hiding something and once the truth gets out, things will get ugly. It's a whole...
22.7K 634 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
21.3K 364 71
Kennedy Mae Ryan grew up as normal a girl could get. She never thought tragedy could strike so abruptly. But it did. Her parents were violently kill...