Loving Apparition// Hwang Hyu...

By korpse-

Do you believe in ghosts? Y/N is a girl who wanted to start a new life after a terrible relationship she had... More

Warnings!!!

Chapter 1; New Start

15 2 0
By korpse-

Narrator's POV

You tapped on the steering wheel with each beat that the song that you were playing in your car, humming, and following the gps. Your music was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the recognizing ringtone you had for your older sister. You smiled as you glanced at the ID caller popping up on the screen to your car. "Heeeyy." You answered. "Y/N/N! (Your nickname.)" Daejoon calls you by your childhood nickname. "God, I haven't heard that nickname in forever." You smiled. "Anywaaaaays, how is my baby sister doing?" Daejoon asks. "Driving." You chuckled. "Still?!" Daejoon gasps. "Well, yeah? I kept having to get gas, eat, and rest a bit." You shook your head, keeping your eyes on the foggy road. "Yikes, sure is foggy out." You squinted. "Well stay safe, stop if you have to Y/N." Your sister was always protective over you. Daejoon is 10 years older than you, always caring for you. Even when your parents had time with you both, Daejoon always acted like a mom for you.

You both never grew up in a bad household, always had a loving family. In school, you had lots of friends who loves and adored you and your sister. Both of your parents are still alive now still, of course. They're just getting a little older. Your mom worked as an painter, selling her artwork. As for your dad, he worked as a coach in the high school you went to. You and Daejoon played in sports and joined clubs. Daejoon was in tennis and volleyball, you decided to take art classes and was on a swim team. Daejoon ended up with her high school sweetheart who you also saw as an older brother. Daejoon is now married with two twin boys who you adore very much. They love you as much too! You, ended up in a relationship with a guy who was at a café, how cliché right? But people will always say, "never judge a book by its cover." Which is true! Some people will be as sweet an innocent on the outside then be a horrendous monster on the inside.

"Hey, Dae? I'm here." You spoke as you turned onto the gravelly driveway. A gate with a pass code was farther ahead, and what it seemed like the cabin house you were moving into was just ahead. You stopped in the front of the other smaller cabin house and parked. "I'm about to hang up—" "Hey wait!" Daejoon stopped you from hanging up. "Yeah, what's up?" You stared at the minutes of you and her being on call which was 20 minutes because you both were literally talking the entire time. "Has—" Daejoon sighed before continuing what she was gonna say. "Has he called or had any contact with you at all?" She asks worriedly. You knew who it was about, and sighed deeply. "No, thankfully. Has he came over and spoke to you?" You then asked. "No! God no. Not since... you know." Daejoon didn't wanna say it, not wanting you to go through the PTSD from it. "Good, good. I know a fact that Min Jun wouldn't allow it!" Daejoon tried laughing it off with you. You both said your goodbyes and loves to each other before hanging up.

You switched your car off, and leaned forward. Your forehead touching the cold steering wheel. You closed your eyes, flashing of fire and screaming entered your memories once again. Your ex boyfriend, who you thought you were gonna love forever and live a happy life with ended up being a monster. You fell in love with him after a couple of months of him taking you out on dates. You thought it was a great idea to have this man move in with you! Your parents never liked him because he was disrespectful, yes...he was and once you threatened to leave him. He became this cruel animal, and beat you. He wouldn't threaten to kill you, but he'd threaten to kill your family. You were stuck with staying with the man, who ended up ignoring you, and cheated on you. You thought you were free, that's when you made a mistake of leaving. This man ended up setting your house on fire! With everything you owned besides your clothes. You remember screaming and having to live with Daejoon. After cops arrested him, you stayed with Daejoon for around 6 months until you changed your mind to move out of the city. Your sister never wanted you to move, neither did her family out of your well being.

You exhaled slowly, seeing a figure out of the corner of your eye. "OH!" You shouted, holding onto your chest. The figure ended up being a man. He backed up with a sorry look on his face as you opened the door. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." He appeared to have an accent. "You're fine, um— is Mrs. Bang home?" You asked. "My grandma? Oh— you must be Y/N! I'm Bangchan or just Chris!" Bangchan welcomed you. You nodded, looking around the area. "I can show you around. My grandma is currently at the store." Bangchan clasped his hands together. "Oh okay!" You nodded, ready to take on this new home. "So, just for you to know. My grandma is the land lady— of course you know that." Bangchan scolded himself at the last part, all you could do is just smile. "Um, I'm just the guy who helps with yard work, deal with the electricity if the power goes out, clean the lake. Basically I take care of the property." Bangchan explained what he does around. "This here, is the gate. We keep it closed at all times due to private property. The code is 143, and—" He typed the code in the rusted metal, black gate. The sound of squeaking and metal against the rocks made a horrifying sound. "There we go! The gate is pretty scary sounding but it's just old." Bangchan waved his hand for you to follow. The September breeze hit your skin beneath the sweater you worn, causing light goosebumps across your skin.

"Wow." You breathed, staring at the land you now own. "Yep, breath taking. Ain't it?" Bangchan took a deep breath in and exhaled, feeling proud of his neat work. "Very." You stared amongst the green grass, and the slight color of yellow on the trees. "How many acres?" You asked, continuing to walk with him. "14 acres! This house used to be my great grandparents until they passed." Bangchan pointed at the house. "Oh..." You avoided Bangchan's saddened look, unsure what to even say! "Not in the house of course! But let me show you the inside!" Bangchan began to walk again with you following behind. "We do have cell service, but your Wi-Fi and stuff is yours and will have to pay for that as well." Bangchan unlocked the door, making a creaky sound. He walked in and switched the lights on, they weren't lying when they said there's furniture in! "Wow, what a place." You whispered. "Definitely! We updated a lot in this place so you don't have to. Now, do you have kids or... a husband?" Bangchan asked, walking backwards. "No, I don't." You shook your head.

After half of hour of showing you the master bedroom, and two other bedrooms, kitchen, and bathrooms. "Now, I saved the best for last!" BangChan smiles brightly, opening the heavy curtain to the back door. Your eyes widened at the beautiful view ahead of you. It was a lake, with a dock. There was a tree with a swing on it too! "Beautiful, yeah?" Bangchan smirked at your reaction. "Yes! I—" "I thought I'd find you here!" A voice interrupted you. "Grandma!" Bangchan chuckled. "Mrs. Bang! Hi!" You smiled at the elderly lady who gladly shook your hand. "I see that you have met my grandson!" Mrs. Bang smiled at the two of you. "Yes! He showed me around, this place is amazing!" You clapped. "Any questions before we let you roam?" Mrs. Bang walked you both into the living room. "Grocery store?" You asked. "It's only 45 minutes to get there since we kind of live in an isolated place. Why don't you join us for dinner after you get settled in?" Mrs. Bang asks. "Sure! I'd love to!" You smiled, feeling giddy. "Great! Chris, help me with the groceries please?" Mrs. Bang pats on his back as he nodded and headed out the door.

After parking up to the house, you inhaled the cool breeze with a smile. Grabbing your things from the back of your car.

With a bunch of suit cases and boxes that you had set out in each room, you then FaceTimed Daejoon. "Sooooo, how's the house?" You watched the smile creep up on her face. You switched the camera around and showed her. "Damn girl! I should've moved with you!" Daejoon faked her jealously. "You honestly could! But there isn't any schools around the area and even if there are, you'd probably drive for about an hour." You walked in the bathroom and sat your phone against a hand soap bottle, fixing your hair. "It's crazy for that big of a house that it's so cheap!" Daejoon chuckled. "Honestly? I don't mind it for being so cheap. I didn't ask Mrs. Bang about why. All I know is that the great grandparents used to live here, Bangchan told me." You brushed your hair. "Bangchan?" Daejoon questioned. "Yeah, the land lady's grandson! He takes care of the yard and power. He said that they didn't die in the house, and even if they did I still wouldn't care because that's life. I didn't ask for another reason because it's sad, probably." You shrugged. "Anyways, I'm going to eat! Love you byyyeee!" You hung up.

As you walked out of the bathroom to put your shoes on, a light in the corner of your eye came on. Furrowing your eyebrows, you walked into the other room to turn off the light. But as you walked back, the bathroom door was shut! You thought maybe if you were tired and not realizing what you're doing. Tying your shoes, you headed out the door and walked over to their house for dinner.

To Be Continued...

A//N: I would've added more but I'm tired, dealing with idiots at work, and sick. 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
357K 21.1K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...