โ›. ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต...

By Killiked

โ–Œ๐™‘๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Š ๐™‘๐™„๐™“๐™€๐™‰โ–Œ๐™‰๐™–๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ... More

๐™‘๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Š ๐™‘๐™„๐™“๐™€๐™‰
1. : Video hoe
2. : Cinderella
3. : How convenient
4. :I wish you roses
5. :Me and Mr Jones

6. ;Sex tape

309 24 39
By Killiked

▬▬▬𖥻﹒

Warning: this going to
be a very very very detailed smut!!
You have been warned

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 6. Let's make a movie

MAY 12, 1999
NY, :New York
NOT EDITED

Dancing in the club and letting her worries go away princess was living her best life, grinding her body without a thought of a man. Her and Kevin had gotten to a fight but she didn't want to talk about it, all that happened was him not letting his own old ways go. Cheating and more cheating even worse is it was with the same girl who swore he wouldn't go back to.

Good for them, they'll be happy anyways, in his words she was better than me anyways. He could go and enjoy what he had with her, I didn't, my son was good, he was with him and her probably having a good time and here I was having drinks and taking a break.

Princess and Olivia click glasses together as they both danced along with the music. Tupac played on the loud spreaders, "how do you want it." A classic at this point in time. The girl were feeling each other, so much so they were all over one another. "How do you want it how do you feel coming up as a nigga in the cash—-" before finishing half way princess covered Olivia mouth before she could let the slur fall from her mouth. They began to go back bopping their heads to the music, continuing to go on before being blocked off by olivia's boyfriend.

Olivia boyfriend pulled princess and Olivia into him, princess pulled away slightly not feeling the force pull, but Olivia's boyfriend held the strong grip frim on Princess arm making her not willing to fight with trying to let go. Princess continued to vibe through it all though the move catching her off guard. It was not a big of deal. She guessed.

Princess proceeded to get closer to Derek, swaying her hips in time with the music. She could feel his eyes on her, and she couldn't help but smile. As the beat picked up, she moved her body even closer to his, feeling the heat between them. Derek couldn't resist and leaned in, pressing his body against hers. She could feel his whole body against hers, and she could tell he was enjoying it.

Olivia noticed it as well but had no complaints, she pulled in a little close though not minding sharing her man for night. Derek was really touching, feeling and squeezing all over Princess's ass.

They were all high besides princess, she was definitely a little tipsy but not raising off a high like the couple were, she knew not to do drugs even when she was heartbroken at this point.

As the two carried on, they're dancing was interrupt when Derek phone began to ring from his pocket, not hearing it over the music rather feeling in his pants, Olivia decided to answer it for him since she was leaning close to him on the other side of his pocket. When she got the phone from his pocket she put it to his ear making the girl stare at him.

"Yo, yo? What." He held his open ear to hear the person on the phone, Olivia being noisy pulled him closer just to hear who this person exactly was.

"I'm thirsty." Princess said as the swiftness in her body was now hitting, she felt her throat become clogged. She left the dance floor leaving Olivia and Derek in what they were doing.

"Hey can I just get some ice and water. Please." The girl begged as she slumped her hands on the edge of the bar, Princess was out for a night on the town, dressed in her finest attire and ready to let loose. As she entered the bar, the bartender quickly handed her a glass of ice water.

She gratefully accepted it, gulping down the cool liquid and playing with the ice cubes in her mouth. Lost in her own enjoyment, she didn't notice her Olivia sneaking up behind her. Suddenly, Olivia pounced, causing princess to flinch and nearly choke on her ice cube.

"Ooh shit you okay?" Laughing, Olivia tried to get her friend's attention, swallowing down the little piece of ice princess nodded.

After swallowing the little piece of ice cube that she had choked on, Princess turned to Olivia to hear what she wanted. She was still a little scared that she had snuck up on her, but she composed herself to listen to what she had to say. "Olivia, what is it?" she asked, her voice still a bit hoarse from the choking. "I just wanted to let you know that Derek, Derek's friend, is at Nas's party," Olivia replied, her eyes sparkling.

"I think we should go pay your little boo a visit." Olivia hummed intriguingly. Princess sparkled eyes turnt to dust, she ended up rolling them, shrugging.

"Okay hoe what's with the mood change?" Olivia high ass asked as she was almost about to sober up. "Nah nah you trippin, we going, no ands it's or buts, I don't know what that boy did to you but let me tell you something, let it go." She whispered the last part in her ear, laughing and kissing her cheek. Princess sticked her tongue out as her playfully, making her and Olivia fall into laughter.

"I just want to fuck someboooooody, so it doesn't matter to me." It didn't matter who, princess just wanted to make Kevin feel what she was feeling not that he would know.

"Hmm? Be a good girl tonight I'd give you something," an evil laugh came out of Olivia as her breath was felt on Princess's skin. Princess never had been with a woman but the thought of it slightly turnt on her, she was a straight woman, but in her eyes sexuality was a spectrum. A spectrum she wanted to explore if she had the chance.

Olivia touching princess cheek making her turn into a little kiss, this kiss was broken when Derek looking surprised to catch them in a little intimate moment. "Well damnnn..." He whispered making the girls look to him. They both rolled their eyes before laughing off the childish reaction.

"Y'all want to say fuck this party and go together up to my cri-

Princess stopped him, "Boy please I want to see nas, not youuu, now, how are we going to get there?" Princess asked lastly looking in between Olivia and Derek. The question as they couldn't think.

They were all under an influence. Not willing to risk anything.

"I can't believe y'all took a taxi and expect me to pay." Said Derek's friend named Amarin, "that's better than taking my car and crashing that bitch." Olivia said as she sighed, they all stood before the cab watching amarin give the money to the man.

"I'll pay you back tomorrow." Derek said as the ca driver away, "I bet the fuck you will." He demanded eyeing his friend like he was insane. "What kind of shit you got going on?" He asked looking at the three of us like we were disgusting to him.

"I'll pay you back if we go to a atm machine." Princess offered as she felt bad. She became sober quickly after those little drinks. The friend looked princess down again. Admiring her body in her mind as she was just there is a sexy outfit that was showing her wide natural curves and her darkskin that was shadowing on the street lights and her lips, those big juicy glossy lips.

"I'mma be forreal wit ya, if you go anywhere with me tonight you won't come back." He said in a flirty way, but it just came off as creepy to princess, her light brown eyes looked around to Olivia and the man awkwardly.

"I'd tear that ass up no pull out." He made a disgusting comment making princess snuggle her purse to her chest, Olivia rolled her eyes. "Leave her alone before nas knock you the fuck out."

"Nas?" He questioned with a laughter coming from his mouth. "She bad. But she ain't that bad to be with him. Shit he already in there with plenty of hoes. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a share of a peace of meat." He continued to sexual objectify princess. But princess could care less about those comments the only thing that really stuck to her was the boy mentioning he had other girls on him at this moment.

Princess looked to the ground at her heels. "Aww hell nah, come on." Olivia who started becoming pissed said as she snatched the girls arm. Princess unalerted let the girl drag her to the gate of the house to where it was opened.

"He's not about play my fucking friend. I don't give a fuck how rich this lame ass is." Olivia was more offended than Princess. But what really snapped was Olivia seeing her friend so down when they were suppose to be having a good night.

"What are we doing?" Princess questioned as they were coming up to security. "Playing cat with the fucking mouse. What the hell do you think?"

Before the girls even take a step toward they smiled at the big man at the entrance of the house who was letting in and out. "Uh uh." He held his hands ingromt of his fat belly stopping the two for even thinking about it.

"Kass let us in." She said as she stared at him, Olivia had known the dude. Kass was bodyguard for nas and sisqco and since she hanged with sometimes she would always see him.

"Sisqco said if you came don't let you in, you know what happened last time."

"Oh so his bitch ass in there too?" She questioned wondering if she was hearing right, Princess stood confused by the history Olivia had with these industry man, but Olivia was a video vixen and the girl that hanged all the time at any Hollywood scene so of course she had to have little beefs with people. But what did she do to this so called Sisqco dude, princess wondered.

"Why y'all left?" From a far back behind them the boys called out following from the gate to where they were at the entrance of the house. Olivia grabbed my hand again and try to move to the door, Kass blocked it once more.

"Let me' in Kass, why you Humpty Dumpty asss hogging the door." Derek asked, making the girls turn back around and ignore them.

"Y'all letting the air out." Kass responded.

"Oh please! That fucking 900 bill isn't going to hurt him." Olivia said pushed him out of the way, I was surprised when he body moved to the side. Olivia was sure strong.

"These little ass boys are pissing me off." She rolled her eyes as they got through a coward of people, the house stacked with people up and down, some people drunk, others topless. The place was sweaty people were having the time of their including nas who had one of the half naked girls in his lap with their boobs all in his face. Spotting it away princess crossed her arms lifting an eyebrow at the two, he was all the way outside sitting with a group of people by the pool to where more topless girls were.

Olivia and princes eyes zoomed at Nasir and his uprooted laughter, anyone could spot that low pitch laugh anywhere especially if you barely could hear it over the music, with him was AZ formerly as his working partner of the night along with a few other man that were irrelevant to name out.

Nas had a camera in his hands waving it at the naked one that shakes her breast near him. Princess cringed at the sight her face scrunching in disgust. The camera in nas's hands slowly swifted in motion from the topless girl it moved to the right where it caught princess right into view. He flinched. Almost dropping the camera.

"Hmm." Said princess as she only made a sound under her voice, all the men around nas—-eyes turned on her as they were blinded by remarking beauty. "who you?" AZ asked interested, not answering princess turned around living Olivia there just glaring.

"Damn..." was yearned from Sisqco as, he sat at the end of the couch watching the girl walk away from them with her curves moving side to side, her ass was bouncing off the walls, everyone around could tell she had that wiggle in her step.

"Y'all weirdos and perverts." Olivia shouted at them making one of them snap their ass at her. "Didn't I tell that nigga to not let you in."

"Well your bodyguard is shitty and weak, that's not my fault. But since y'all want me to leave I will and I advise you to pick better bitches to hang around because..." Olivia stopped herself looking at the stripper. The stripper gave her the same energy looking her up and down, "Bye Olivia." The stripper said knowing the girl.

Olivia walked away turning her back, whispering something under her voice about them. Seeing her leave, Nas was no where in sight, it was almost insane how fast he left in between Olivia talking to go hunt princess down.

"Where he go?" AZ asked as he looked around, after noticing he left the camera behind.

—-

Walking down the street from his house, princess ran her steps as she heard nas calling her name. Like Cinderella running from Prince Charming after the ball, the scenery was perfectly Inclosed in it in a way, but this wasn't some stupid ass fairytale.

Half Crossing her arms as she walked and keeping her purse steady she stomped with every step, but nas clearly caught up in no time, "Aye! You hear me talking to you shortie." Snatching her arm and forcing her to turn around, princess acting in defense, she pushed him back gripping her purse more and continued on walking.

"My girl my ass! You niggas full of shit!" She shouted as he continued in following, "It was just us having fun. Why you trippin'? ...look come on now talk to me." He grabbed her arm again.

"What!" She yelled getting upset that she couldn't leave, princess in her little mind was tired of being played, she had been played by Kevin and now Nas, it was like a never ending story.

Being faced to faced with him nas could see the tears in the girls eyes. She bit down on her lip staring down hiding her emotion. She knew those tears weren't really for Nas, they were from the drinks, the argument she had with Kevin before then, but she had to admit, seeing him like that did make him a easy punching bag.

Nas gripped the end of her chin making her look up to him, He was confused but he followed his motive, his motive was to make her cry, even though he didn't understand, in his eyes, the girl never returned his calls, her showing at his house, somewhere she had never been was really a shocker.

"Hey, hey, hey." He said. His finger moved from her chin to the bottom of her lip, He then slide before leaning forward and putting him and her into one kiss. The kiss lasted the longest as it was very intimate, it was like a sign of "missing you," missing the things we left off from. The kiss was so intimate that princess had to press him away putting her hand on his chest to stop him.

Nasir wouldn't stop tasting her buttercream lipstick he became addicted to the taste, though he could taste alcohol on her breath, he still wanted more.

Princess pressed down even more on his chest making finally stop when pulling back, Nasir tried wiping the struggling tear from his eye, but princess stopped him, "I need fucking drink." She whispered breathless as the wind blow through her hair. She took a step aside from Nasir.

Instead of walking in direction she was going to walk before, she began to walk the direction back to where his house was directed, from that move Nasir took that as a sign she was quickly over it, but oh was he in for a long ride ahead.

The memories of that night was a blur, the only Nasir could remember was princess drinking more than what he known of before, and acting wild more than he ever seen her to be. He thought she was going to be pissed, but she ended up being the opposite, keeping him close and grinding her body all him all night the two was left thirsty for anything to partake for the rest of the night.

After the party ended, Princess sat on his couch eating a box of pizza that was left over, Olivia and the boys had left earlier with letting it be known, but Princess didn't care, she could stay if she wanted, she enjoy her time watching him clean up his messy house if she wanted to.

Holding his camera and earring the pizza the girl began to mock him scrubbing the spilled red juice on the carpet. "That ass thick at the back." She made sudden comments. The boy who was spraying a bottle of Clorox on the stain looked up to the girl as she was comfortable, she began to laugh zooming the camera to his face.

"Keep cleaning maid. Not gonna lie you would so sexy in a maid outfit with that ass poked out babe."

"You foul as fuck." He shakes his head deciding to get up. "I'm spray this shit on you." He threatened, lifting it directly to her.

Between bites of her pepperoni sausage pizza, she quickly put her pizza down, closing the box and using it as a shield to hide as he began spraying a little on her. Princess shrieked to core.

"Stop, I'm sorry!" She apologized. Nas got closer and snatched the box of pizza from her, "Come on, I'm hungry and getting unsober right now, I need food." She complained as a frowned placed on her lips.

"You should be drinking more water." He told her making her reach up on the coffee table and just do that. She took a long sip of it washing down the cold pizza she just ate. "I've already drunk 3 bottles." She said after she finished the last of the third. Princess was surprised she didn't need to use the bathroom but she was in odds of how much nas really wanted her to consume, why did she have to drink so much water?

"Can I see my camera?" He asked as Princess still had it pointed in his direction, "Nope, since you took my pizza you won't get this back, I need to see what's on it anyway, all the hooches you recorded on this shit."

"It wasn't my idea"

"Then whose idea was it to record sexual advances?" Princess questioned annoying him.

"One it was not sexual advances and two those horny ass niggas wanted to replay some shit, thought it would be a good show."

"So some hoe showing her tits to you while you record is a good show. Shit if you wanted a good show you could have just asked me."

"Keep talking ya shit uh huh." He mocked the girl not taking her serious as she was bringing back the incident. "What! You don't think I have the sex appeal to make love to you on camera, cause let me tell you something I could do the things to that no woman could," her sweet talk became music to Nasir ears. Hearing her uproar aggressiveness was the most sexist thing, this wasn't his sweet princess, this was clearly another side to her he had never met, a side that was a little vulnerable but tamed when it came to what she wanted.

"Take the camera." She said to him, finally let him get, "Your serious?" He asked. Seeing that she was offering the camera back, he took it slowly out her hands, princess grinned as she got off the couch, she was a little tipsy from the drinks but that didn't mean that she wasn't ready for what she wanted to do.

He had the camera stuck on her filming her as she walked slowly out of the room, of course he followed slowly behind the pure silence filling the house, nas recorded as princess began to undress as she stopped by the stairs that lead up the room, she first started with her panties leaving them trailed at the last step.

Princess got on the bed doggy style as she twerked on the bed giving Nasir a show when he approached the bedroom. He zoomed the camera on her wide ass as it was spread in view. "Look how sexy she is." He said as he zoomed in. He was grateful that his room looked decent in the very moment, but when they were going to finish it was going to the messiest place in the house.

Princess feeling horny, decided to take her two fingers wetting it with her salvia, blindly she directed her fingers leaking with her lube, to her body, attaching them to her pussy from the back, fingering her self in the wide view is where she started, stroking them in a slow rhythm. She pulled her fingers out and began to massage her throbbing clit.

She moaned with delight as her stomach clenched, she heard nothing but slience on nas's  end as she touching herself more and more. Princess looked behind to see him quietly stroking himself while recording, she hadn't even noticed how fast he unbuttoned his pants, there were right at the ends of his leg. Seeing that he was touching himself it turned princess on even more.

"Keep playing with that pussy baby.." He whispered. Princess moaned as she continued watching him while shoving her fingers deeper inside,

Princess's fingers danced over the soft folds of her pussy, teasing and caressing herself until she was slick with more arousal. She moaned softly as she traced her clit with her fingertips, feeling the pleasure build within her.

Nas still stroking the very top watched in pure lust as he was getting harder by the minute, seeing her wet pussy in his eyes made him thrilled to feel what could be waiting on when he decided to dip in, she was dripping wet, on the verge of squirting in fact, due to the water he had made her drink earlier that helped a lot like he expected.

"I want to fuck me, baby." She begged.

Her hips rocked against her hand as she delved deeper, her fingers sliding in and out of her wetness. She could feel her orgasm approaching, and she quickened her pace, her moans growing louder. With one final thrust, she came, her warm juices coating her fingers as she cried out in ecstasy.

Princess collapsed onto his bed, panting and satisfied, her body still buzzing with pleasure. Seeing that she was laid freely with a trap, Nasir made his way slowly over to her, hearing her whimpering for him to. Princess began to twitch out as she was riding her high. Princess could feel nas's dick glazing over her ass cheeks.

"Put it in daddy."

But when he tried to put it in her body body flinched, he couldn't prop her up nor get her to spread her legs. "Hold on baby." Putting the camera on the bed by some pillow he directed it right infront of a half tired princess. Princess smiled into the camera, aligning it to get her and nas who was behind her.

Princess sighed as she felt kisses down her back by the boy, starting at the time, deciding to unhook her bra out of the way. After the bra fell half but not completely off nas decided to continue to kiss down the woman's body giving her ass a smack making her jerk forward.

He gave it a squeeze holding its place. "Fuck me already!" The weakened girl yelled as she was frustrated. "Oh I will."

"Open that pussy for me." He asked wanting to be accepted, princess positioned herself as she used a great amount of energy. "Good girl." He approved of her trying even though she was clearly still shaken.

Nas thrusts into princess from behind, his strong hands gripping her hips as he pounds into her relentlessly. She moans and grinds against him, her fingers clawing at the sheets as she arches her back. The camera captures every moment of their passionate encounter, zooming in on their flushed skin and tangled limbs.

"I'mma make you feel this shit until you break," Nas growls, his voice dripping with desire. "I'mma cum in this pussy, until you can feel that shit in your stomach."

Princess breath hitches as she responds, "l want it, fill me." Just thought of his seeds inside her turned her on in a weird way, but just the feeling of it, she didn't want him to get her pregnant. She figured he didn't care since he didn't ask if she was on the pill or not. But the after pill was a nothing, so there was no worries in that direction.

Their pace quickens, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room. "I love you." He didn't mean it, but it felt good to say it since he was close.

Princess moans in response, her body trembling with pleasure. They both know they are being filmed, but it only adds to the intensity of their passion. As they reach their peak, they cry out each other's names, their bodies shuddering with release.

"God, I love fucking you," Nas pants as they collapse onto the bed, their bodies entwined and their breaths ragged. The camera continues to capture their post-coital bliss, a tangible reminder of their electric chemistry and insatiable lust for each other.

Princess looked at him seeing how sweaty he was, "that's cute." She whispered knowing he didn't mean it. But he had to be the first man to ever screamed out he loved her during sex. The only one indeed

"The battery is running low." Complained princess as she heard the beep from the camera. The two chuckled staring at it. It sure did capture a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 12 30
Kira, on the brink of womanhood, is tired of living in her father's house; although he loves her, she cannot accept and forgive him knowing that he w...
The Streets By Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 78 51
They were trouble. You could just tell by looking at them. They didn't talk to anybody, besides others in the group and people in our school spread s...
157K 4.3K 38
We knew she needed us, but we had to go. We stood and watched her sleep before we left. Our bags were packed and waiting for us. The car showed up e...
1.3K 91 11
She couldnt care less.