Together for a Long Time GL M...

Von a54m1ismysoulm4t3

合久不分 Author: 鱼霜 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4131915 https://czbooks.net/n/she120 Before getting... Mehr

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-128 END
129-134 EXTRAS

71-80

219 3 0
Von a54m1ismysoulm4t3

Chapter 71 Morning SicknessMr. Chen led Director Yu to one side. His face was gloomy. He had just discussed cooperation with Ji Yunxin, but now he was unable to cooperate due to this unprovoked trouble. He paced back and forth anxiously: "What's going on? "

 The other staff members were silent. Just as Director Yu was about to speak, Mr. Chen gritted his teeth and said, "Shut up." "Say it.

 " Mr. Chen stood in front of the producer, his eyes as sharp as an eagle.

 The producer had long been dissatisfied with Director Yu's behavior. The two had had a quarrel before Jian Yan came, and now they got more serious and whispered to Mr. Chen. Mr. Chen tightened his face as he listened: "Here we go again, here we go again." , here we go again!"

 "You can't remember how you became disabled, right?"

 Director Yu's face tightened when he heard the word disabled, and his eyes darkened slightly. The other staff members all looked over with snickering eyes, as if they were being pricked by needles. Generally speaking, he felt uncomfortable all over. Mr. Chen turned around and said to him: "You'd better apologize to me for this matter today. I don't care what method you use, but you must film it for me anyway. Do you hear me?" After he said this, he saw Su

 Ziqi and Fu Qiang came over and hurriedly greeted them: "Assistant Fu, who is this?"

 Fu Qiang introduced: "This is our agent from Jingyi, Su Ziqi."

 Jingyi's agent, not Jian Jian. Mr. Chen, Yan's manager, looked stunned for two seconds: "It turns out to be Miss Su. I have heard of her name a long time ago

 and admired her for a long time." Su Ziqi shook hands with him: "Hello, Mr. Chen."

 After letting go of her hand, Mr. Chen seemed Somewhat puzzled: "Mr. Ji seems to be familiar with Miss Jian, right?"

 It's not surprising that he has these associations, because HIU's cooperation application has been submitted long ago, so there is no reason to contact him only recently, and it happens to be because there is a shooting today , she has to go shopping again, two or three coincidences are not coincidences. Su Ziqi smiled lightly when he heard him say this: "We are friends, Mr. Ji has always admired our Yanyan, and we also participated in a program recently. , naturally a little more familiar."

 She didn't clear up the relationship immediately. Su Ziqi was not a fool. Only a ghost could believe that Ji Yunxin's behavior was okay. Instead of letting them make random guesses, it would be better to admit it openly. Anyway, Jian Yan was an artist in Jingyi, and she was with Ji Yunxin. Yun Xin met on the same show, and the two recently filmed a dating video. After all, they are better than strangers.

 Mr. Chen nodded while listening: "So that's it, we were negligent."

 Su Ziqi smiled: "What Mr. Chen said, it's because we are talking lightly. Just now Director Yu said that if we don't shoot, we will break the contract. I thought about it and decided not to shoot." Well, although our Yanyan is not a big name, we should at least have respect. You may not know, but Jingyi cares most about the protection of artists, especially Mr. Ji." After she finished speaking, she turned around and said:

 " Assistant Fu, could you please contact the finance department..."

 "Miss Su." Mr. Chen apologized and said with a smile, "Miss Su is serious. I have found out what happened just now. It is HIU's fault and has nothing to do with Miss Jian. We We are very willing to cooperate with Miss Jian's work. If you have any requests, please ask us, and we will definitely meet them."

 Su Ziqi was surprised: "But Director Yu..."

 Mr. Chen looked at Director Yu, who was stunned by his gaze, and he moved forward. He took two steps and stood in front of Su Ziqi and said, "Miss Su, I'm sorry, what I just said was so offensive. Please don't take it to heart." Su Ziqi didn't feel happy with such a obedient attitude. After all

 , After all, these were brought by Ji Yunxin, not owned by Jian Yan. Regardless of whether they are willing to admit it or not, Jian Yan is still far away from this step. She is still far away. Her expression did not soften. Mr. Chen said: "Let's do this. I'll be the host tonight and invite Miss Jian and Mr. Ji to have dinner together as an apology. What do you think of Miss Su?"

 Su Ziqi laughed: "Mr. Chen has raised me too high. Isn't that okay ?" You have to ask Mr. Ji."

 "Not high or not, Mr. Ji is not free. I also want to treat you and Miss Jian to dinner. We, HIU, were rude just now. We should apologize. Maybe we will cooperate in the future." HIU

 is a well-known brand in the country, and it is impossible not to meet him in the future. It was because of this that Su Ziqi shook his head at Ji Yunxin, and she accepted it as soon as she agreed: "Okay, I will accept it for Yanyan for the time being. , As for Mr. Ji..."

 "I'll talk to Mr. Ji."

 Su Ziqi smiled: "Then I'll trouble Mr. Chen. I'll go in and see if Yanyan has been cleaned up." "

 Excuse me, Miss Su."

 Su Ziqi nodded slightly at him and turned to Walking to the shooting studio, she opened the door and saw Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan standing next to each other. Jian Yan lowered her head to speak, and Ji Yunxin turned to look at her. She was the same as before, with one hand across her chest and the other supporting her chin. She glanced slightly sideways, with calm eyes and a gentle expression. She was listening, not thinking about Jian Yan's words, but thinking while listening. She was tall and wearing high heels. She seemed to be a few centimeters taller than Jian Yan when leaning on the dressing table. Su Ziqi paused as she walked forward. She saw in the mirror that one of the two people was talking and the other was looking at the person speaking. Their shoulders were so close that the scene was actually a bit warm.

 Jian Yan was the first to see Su Ziqi. She said to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, please go back first. Sister Su is here with me." Ji Yunxin put down the hand supporting her chin and said to her side: "Yanyan, you

 know What do you call your behavior in the mall?"

 Jian Yan frowned and turned to look at her who was suddenly serious: "What?"

 Ji Yunxin said with a serious face: "This kind of behavior is called burning bridges and will be condemned by the partners."

 Before Jian Yan opened her mouth to say anything, she heard Ji Yunxin continue: "In order to prevent you from having the opportunity to condemn yourself, I'd better stay here with you." With strange logic, Jian Yan rolled her eyes: "Mr. Ji." The two of them

 talked

 . Su Ziqi had already walked over: "Mr. Ji, Yanyan, I just had a chat with Mr. Chen outside. Let's continue filming as promised. Can you accept it?" Jian Yan nodded

 . : "Yes, I'm fine."

 "Thank you for your hard work." After saying this, Su Ziqi looked at Ji Yunxin: "And this time, thank you, Mr. Ji, for your help."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Let someone come in and continue filming."

 Jian Yan endured it He sat down on the stool again in one breath. After a while, the staff came in again. Their attitudes towards Jian Yan and Su Ziqi were very different. Fu Qiang entered the room. Ji Yunxin looked at him. He walked to Ji Yunxin and lowered his head and said, "Ji Yunxin Total."

 "You go back to the company first." Ji Yunxin said: "Bring back the information with HIU and let Director Zhao check the cooperability." Fu Qiang nodded: "Then..." Ji Yunxin looked at his watch: "I have some personal matters

 .

 "

 Fu Qiang didn't dare to ask any more questions, so he immediately said: "Okay, I'll go back first. If you need anything, call me." Ji Yunxin waved her hand, and Fu Qiang left the shooting studio. Mr. Chen saw him leaving before he approached Ji Yunxin

 . The person next to her smiled and said, "Mr. Ji."

 Mr. Chen was in his forties. He was short, slightly fat, and had a short head. He always had a smile on his face and looked gentle and harmless. Ji Yunxin stood a little taller next to her, and she looked down. Mr. Chen opened his lips: "What's the matter?"

 "Nothing special." Mr. Chen said, "I just don't know if Mr. Ji is free at night." Ji

 Yunxin doesn't have many dinner parties, unless it's necessary, because she doesn't She is good at the wine table and even better at the negotiation table, so there are often many invitations, but she only attends very few.

 "In the evening?" Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes and thought for a few seconds. Mr. Chen said hurriedly: "Yes, what happened with Miss Jian just now was indeed HIU's fault, so I want to invite Mr. Ji and Miss Jian to have dinner together tonight as an apology. Mr. Ji, look ?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yanmo who was putting on makeup next to him for a few seconds: "Okay." As

 soon as Mr. Chen breathed a sigh of relief, he immediately waved his secretary to come over and bowed his head to give instructions, and said to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, I will accompany you again. Wandering around?"

 "I'm a little tired."

 Mr. Chen smiled: "Please sit down over here."

 Ji Yunxin walked to the chair and sat down, and said to Mr. Chen next to him: "Mr. Chen, please be busy in advance."

 Where is Mr. Chen ? If he dared to leave, he asked someone to move a chair and sit next to Ji Yunxin: "No rush, no rush, my task today is to accompany Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin lowered his eyes after hearing this.

 Jian Yan quickly put on her makeup. She went into the dressing room to change into her second set of clothes. This time Director Yu stood one meter away while talking to her. There was much less nonsense, let alone touching her. Su Ziqi looked at it. She looked at his pig liver face that had been flushed ever since he entered the door and suppressed a smile, and raised the corners of his lips when he couldn't help it.

 The second set was at home. Jian Yan was sitting on the sofa and speaking lines to the camera. She was holding the product in her right hand, smiling, and her eyes were full of moonlight. Her eyes were curved into crescents, and the moles at the corners of her eyes made her whole face look beautiful. The outline is more vivid.

 "Let's do it from the side again." Director Yu moved the camera and Jian Yan said the lines again.

 "OK, right side."

 After several takes, Director Yu nodded: "Change to the next scene."

 The next scene is the most important, the scene in the bathtub. This time, Director Yu said before Su Ziqi could say anything. Arrange the props and clear the place."

 People on the scene walked out one after another, and white curtains were hung on the entire shooting location. Ji Yunxin sat on the chair and did not move. Mr. Chen beside him whispered: "Mr. Ji?" Ji Yunxin tilted her head: "Yeah ?

 "

 She didn't look like she was about to move, so Mr. Chen agreed: "Look first, I want to make a call." "

 Yes."

 After a calm response, Mr. Chen asked his assistant and secretary to leave, leaving only the director on the set. Su Ziqi and the photographer, Su Ziqi accompanied Jian Yan to the dressing room. After a while, Jian Yan came out in a bathrobe, with long hair shawl, and light makeup. She wore a silk bottom suspender underneath, and she would take pictures later. Her arms are exposed, and the camera will move from her face to her chest, and then to her back. The most important thing is to shoot her back. When Jian Yan received the script before, she laughed at others who relied on their faces to eat, while she relied on her back to eat. , but at least it's more comfortable than relying on your face.

 The lighting arrangements were ready, and the assistant director came in and said a few words in Director Yu's ear. Director Yu looked at Su Ziqi and Ji Yunxin, walked up to Jian Yan and said, "Miss Jian, you can just pull down your bathrobe when the filming starts. No need to take it off completely."

 Jian Yan nodded: "Okay."

 "Hair..." After he finished speaking, Jian Yan nodded. She lowered her head and completely buried it in the bathtub. After a few seconds, the water broke out. Her hair was wet and there were stains on her face. The fine droplets of water shone under the light. Ji Yunxin watched her lean back on the chair, fold her hands around her chest, put one leg on top of the other, and tense her jaw.

 Jian Yan in the bathtub was like a luminous body, completely attracting Ji Yunxin's attention. Her fingers curled up and unclenched, and her palms became sweaty. Looking at the scene in front of her, she suddenly thought of the way Jian Yan lay beside her that night. She Turning her head, she could see fine sweat on Jian Yan's forehead. She had to endure the pain. The corners of her lips were bitten red, her teeth were white, and her lips were as bright as blood. Her eyes sometimes tilted to one side, not looking at her. , sometimes tightly closed, her whole face flushed, and her body covered in sweat. She held Jian Yan's slender waist with one hand, and groped her body with the other hand. Occasionally, she could hear Jian Yan's soft voice.

 "Yun Xin - hiss - it hurts -"

 "I'm sorry, does it hurt here? Can I be gentler?"

 "Don't be so gentle, you can - you can go faster -"

 That sound like a cat was heard at this moment Appearing next to her ears, there was a soft and waxy cry, mixed with desperate madness. The aroma of Jian Yan seemed to be lingering on the tip of her nose, her delicate body, soft body, and the trembling of skin against each other. Ji Yunxin felt strange restlessness in her heart. She held her hand Tight, because the palms were sweaty and the fingertips were sticky. It was very similar to the feeling of entering her. Her body was tense and an unnatural red appeared on her face.

 Rub it in!

 Ji Yunxin stood up and left the shooting scene. Su Ziqi looked at her leaving figure for a few seconds. Director Yu was also a little confused. Su Ziqi said: "Director Yu, go ahead." The roles were reversed. She was now like the person in charge of the entire set.

 , Director Yu said solemnly: "Continue." It

 was already past six o'clock when Jian Yan finished filming the scene. She changed her clothes and walked out of the shooting studio. Su Ziqi followed her and said: "I will have dinner with Mr. Chen and the others tonight. "

 Got it." Jian Yan agreed, picked up her bag and followed Su Ziqi. The two of them walked out of the shooting studio. Outside, Mr. Chen's secretary respectfully said to the two of them: "Miss Jian, Miss Su, please come this way." He

 bent Jian Yan and Su Ziqi followed him to the elevator. When they got on the car, the secretary opened the door of the black car. When Jian Yan was about to sit in, she saw that there were already people inside.

 "Mr. Ji?" Jian Yan frowned. She just saw Ji Yunxin going out and thought she had left. Unexpectedly, she hadn't left yet. The secretary said, "Miss Jian, please get in the car." Jian Yan looked at Su Ziqi

 . Qi paused for a few seconds and said, "Yanyan, I'll go to the car next to you."

 There was only Mr. Chen at the dinner this time. He probably was afraid that Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin would not call him when they saw Director Yu getting angry. There were only Mr. Chen and the driver in the car next to him. Su Ziqi smiled at Mr. Chen after getting in the car.

 "Miss Su is here." Mr. Chen said: "This time we have booked a Western restaurant. I hope it will satisfy your appetite." Su Ziqi smiled: "

 Mr. Chen is so polite. It's a pleasure to work with you." "

 I'll rest assured if it's a pleasure to work with you." Well, I will inevitably have to cooperate with Miss Su in the future." After Mr. Chen finished speaking, he looked at the other car. Su Ziqi followed her gaze and said calmly: "Mr. Chen, Mr. Ji and Yanyan are friends. I also hope that you will not disclose it to the outside world. You know, we Yanyan have just made a comeback and cannot bear the scandal."

 Mr. Chen nodded: "Of course, I understand."

 Su Ziqi smiled lightly and looked out the window, another black car The car passed by her, and neither Jian Yan nor Ji Yunxin who were sitting inside said a word.

 Half an hour later, the two cars arrived at the hotel at the same time. Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan got off at the same time. Su Ziqi and Mr. Chen were already standing at the door of the hotel.

 "Mr. Ji, please come inside." Mr. Chen stretched out his hand: "Miss Jian, please also."

 Jian Yan nodded slightly: "Thank you, Mr. Chen."

 Mr. Chen followed her: "Miss Jian is beautiful and has a nice voice." "

 No, Mr. Chen is the best among people."

 After a round of business exchanges, they arrived at the box. There was a long table in the box, and four people sat facing each other. Mr. Chen asked the waiter to open a bottle of red wine. Ji Yunxin said: "Just boiled water, thank you. ."

 Since she doesn't drink, Mr. Chen naturally can't invite others to drink. He said to the waiter: "Just bring boiled water." The waiter scratched his head and walked

 down. After a while, the main course was served. Mr. Chen said to Jian Yan: " Miss Jian, I'm really sorry about what happened today. It's because I didn't manage it properly."

 Jian Yan put down her knife and fork and before she spoke, Su Ziqi said, "Mr. Chen, you are joking again. We just have a small work disagreement with Director Yu. , It's harmless. Besides, you've invited us to dinner today, so we're embarrassed to say sorry."

 "Okay, let's skip this topic."

 "It must be skipped."

 "Ms. Su is so quick to talk, so comfortable. Let's do this. I will be cautious in any cooperation with Miss Jian in the future."

 Su Ziqi picked up the cup: "Then Mr. Chen will have to worry about it. I'll use water Let me propose a toast to you."

 "Let's all have a drink." Mr. Chen picked up the cup: "Where is Mr. Ji?" Ji

 Yunxin raised her eyes to look at Mr. Chen opposite, thought for a few seconds and nodded. She put down the tea and picked up the cup. The crystal cups collided with a crisp sound, and the four people quickly skipped the topic and talked about the next one.

 "Spokesperson?" Su Ziqi looked at Jian Yan and said, "Yanyan will be very busy with filming next. Spokesperson, there may be nothing we can do." Mr. Chen originally wanted to take advantage of the victory and pursue it, but it's not like he couldn't see that Ji Yunxin was interested

 in Jian Yan has a different attitude. If he can bind Jian Yan, why worry about Ji Yunxin not cooperating with him.

 "I can double the price."

 Su Ziqi shook his head: "It's not about the price." "

 At that time, we can completely accommodate Miss Jian."

 Su Ziqi smiled dryly: "Mr. Chen..."

 "Let's talk about these things later. "Ji Yunxin cut a small piece of beef with a knife and put it in the middle of the plate. She looked up at Mr. Chen and said, "Let's eat well first." As she spoke, Jian Yan glanced at her from the corner of her eye. Ji Yunxin's sitting posture was always so upright, with her clothes open and her

 clothes The horns hung down by her side, blocking her legs. Only her calves in high heels could be seen, which were straight and slender. After she finished speaking, she raised her head slightly. The arc of her swan neck was neat and beautiful. Two buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned. Revealing her delicate collarbone, Jian Yan looked up. Ji Yunxin's side face was serious and her eyes were serious. Even her hair showed meticulousness. Although her aura was not so intimidating, it did not allow anyone to criticize her. As expected, Mr. Chen immediately shut up: "I don't Okay, you shouldn't talk about business while eating, let's eat."

 Su Ziqi smiled lightly, lowered his head and continued to eat dinner.

 Because he couldn't talk about business, Mr. Chen was looking for other topics to talk about, but Ji Yunxin always had a cold face and rarely participated in the conversation. After Jian Yan finished eating, she put down her knife and fork and looked to the side. Ji Yunxin hadn't finished eating yet, so she cut it. Putting the last piece of meat in her mouth and chewing it slowly, her posture was elegant. The two of them were sitting close to each other. She could clearly see Ji Yunxin's long eyelashes. They were distinct, dark and thick. Jian Yan recalled the time she and Ji Yunxin sat together. Having dinner at the old house, she stared at Ji Yunxin silently while eating, until she asked: "What are you looking at?" She replied with some embarrassment: "

 Look at your eyelashes, they are really long and beautiful, I Can I touch it?"

 Of course not.

 At that time, they seemed to be more familiar than strangers, not to mention touching, or even seeing each other a few times. Ji Yunxin left after finishing the meal without saying a word, without even saying hello to her.

 "Yanyan." Su Ziqi shouted, "Do you want more water?"

 Jian Yan came to her senses and said, "Well, okay, thank you, Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi filled her cup with water, and the three of them waited for Ji Yunxin to finish. At the end, they walked out together. It was Chen who summed up the bill. He extended his hand to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, you can contact me at any time for cooperation matters." Ji Yunxin did not reach out and just nodded: "I will, see you next time."

 Mr.

 Chen Smiling: "Do you want me to take you back?"

 "No need."

 Mr. Chen didn't say anything more. He greeted the three of them at the door of the hotel, got in the car and left. Su Ziqi asked after he left: "How do you go back, Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan: "How do you go back?"

 Jian Yan looked at Su Ziqi: "Sister Su, how do we go back?"

 Su Ziqi: No matryoshkas, thank you.

 In the end, the three of them took a taxi together. Jian Yan put on a mask and hat, and Ji Yunxin sat next to her. Su Ziqi slapped his forehead before getting in the car: "Oh no." Jian Yan looked at her: "What's wrong?" "My car is still

 there

 . At HIU."

 Jian Yan:...

 Su Ziqi said: "You guys go back first, I'll take a taxi."

 In this situation, what else could Jian Yan say, she nodded: "Okay."

 Su Ziqi said to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, please take care of Yanyan. ."

 Ji Yunxin's expression remained serious, and she said calmly: "I will do it."

 Su Ziqi waved to Jian Yan, and the car left the hotel door. Jian Yan leaned on the back seat. She turned to look out the window, Ji Yunxin said: "Go back to the hotel?"

 Jian Yan pulled down her hat: "Yeah."

 The two of them didn't speak anymore. Jian Yan leaned next to her, not knowing whether she was asleep or deep in thought. With the driver around, it was not convenient for Ji Yunxin to talk, so she just looked over frequently. Jane smokes.

 "Cough..." Jian Yan suddenly coughed when she was approaching the hotel. She immediately covered her mouth and frowned. Seeing this, Ji Yunxin whispered: "What's wrong?" "Can I park the car?" Jian Yan choked out from her throat

 . In a word, she resisted the urge to feel sick and frequently swallowed the sour water. Her eyes were watery. Ji Yunxin raised her head and said, "Pull over." "It's right ahead." "Stop!" Ji Yunxin rarely speaks loudly and rarely gets angry.

 The

 driver Hearing her stern voice, he paused: "Okay."

 As soon as the car stopped, Jian Yan opened the door and went out. She took two deep breaths. Ji Yunxin took out a piece of money and waved it to the driver to let him leave. Jian Yan stood She stayed on the spot, her body tensed, and acid water surged upwards. She held back and said, "Are you leaving?" "Are you

 leaving?"

 Just after Ji Yunxin finished speaking, Jian Yan took out a plastic bag from her pocket, trembling. He opened it, lowered his head and retched a few times, and then vomited out all the dinner.

 Ji Yunxin pursed her lips as she looked at the wrinkled bag in her hand, and then hugged her and walked to the flower bed nearby. The two sat down. Jian Yan's hands holding the bag tightened, her fingertips were slightly white, and she vomited After she finished, she kept her head down without raising her head. Ji Yunxin patted her back gently and asked, "Yanyan, are you okay?" "It's okay." His voice was unclear

 .

 Ji Yunxin's hand that patted her back curled up: "Do you often vomit?"

 "Occasionally." Jian Yan didn't want to talk. When Ji Yunxin saw that she didn't vomit anymore, he took the bag from her hand. Jian Yan held on tightly, but Ji Yunxin took it over with a normal expression, tied it, and said to Jian Yan: "It's okay, I'll throw it away. Just wait for me."

 After saying that, she took out the handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to Jian Yan.

 Jian Yan took over stiffly, Ji Yunxin stood up and left her side, kicking her high heels, and gradually walked away. After a while, she came back again. She was still holding a bag in her hand. Ji Yunxin sat down and opened a bottle of water. , handed it to Jian Yan: "Rinse your mouth first."

 Jian Yan took it and gargled her mouth, and finally said: "Thank you."

 Ji Yunxin said with an apologetic look on her face: "I am the one thanking you."

 Jian Yan held the hand of the water Tightening the bottle, the plastic bottle made a squeaking sound. Ji Yunxin tilted her head and said, "I-I don't know what you want to eat. I heard these are appetizers. Do you want to try them?" After she finished speaking, she looked at Jian Yan

 . , their eyes met, Jian Yan found that the tips of her eyes were slightly red, and she was confused: "What's wrong with you?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at her steadily, as if he wanted to see into her soul through her eyes. After a long while, Ji Yunxin said: "Yanyan, you Thank you for your hard work."

 Jian Yan frowned, but Ji Yunxin did not explain. She had just stood in front of the shelf and was thinking about what Jian Yan could eat, what she should eat, and what she should eat to avoid morning sickness. But after thinking for a long time, she realized that she knew nothing. She only focused on enjoying the joy of having a child, but forgot about Jian Yan's hard work. She thought about Jian Yan spitting in front of her until her face turned white, thinking about the plastic bags she carried with her, and thinking about her hands with veins. Ji Yunxin Her heart felt as if someone had punched her hard twice. It hurt a lot. Her voice was dry and she murmured, "Thank you for your hard work." Jian Yan looked at her and said, "I'm going back first." After she got up,

 Ji

 Yunxin She also stood up. It was still some distance from the hotel, and the night wind was cold. Ji Yunxin held a bag in her hand and turned to look at Jian Yan. After walking a few steps, she said, "Wait a minute." Her voice returned to normal

 . Seeing that the redness in the corners of her eyes had faded, Jian Yan stood there not knowing what she wanted to do. Ji Yunxin handed the bag to her, and Jian Yan took it. Before she could ask any questions, Ji Yunxin bent down and helped her zip up.

 "No need." Jian Yan took two steps back and said, "I'll do it myself."

 Ji Yunxin didn't listen. She took two steps forward and stood in front of Jian Yan. She didn't seem to hear the rebuttal. She lowered her head firmly and looked down at Jian Yan. She could see Ji Yunxin's side face right in front of her eyes, and the unknown fragrance of flowers floated in the air. She held her breath and saw Ji Yunxin's long eyelashes trembling in front of her eyes. The eyelashes she had longed for were just within her reach. For a moment, Jian Yan had the urge to touch it. She turned her head and exhaled slowly.

 "Okay." Ji Yunxin pulled her zipper down to the bottom of her neck, stood up, and looked at Jian Yan. Under the street lamp, Jian Yan was wearing a hat, and her eyes were hidden under the brim of the hat. She did not look at Ji Yunxin.

 "Yanyan." Ji Yunxin stood in front of her and reached out to take the bag in her hand. When the two approached, Jianyan smelled her unique perfume, which was still as good as before. She came to her senses: "Huh?" Ji Yunxin didn't

 . He started, looked at her and said, "I want to be in a group with you on the show, is that okay?"

 Jian Yan hesitated for a few seconds, and Ji Yunxin looked as usual and said, "Don't get me wrong, I just want to take care of you and develop a relationship with you. I want to chase you."

 Jian Yan: ...

 Don't get this fucking misunderstanding? ? ?

Chapter 72 Principle

Jian Yan was frightened by Ji Yunxin's arrogance, and then she politely refused. When the two entered the hotel, Jian Yan even avoided suspicion and let Ji Yunxin go first. Ji Yunxin turned his head and looked at her: "You go in first." "I'll make a call."

 Jian

 Yan Yan saw that she was making excuses, so she walked into the hotel with a low voice. The feeling of weightlessness when she got on the elevator hit her, and her stomach began to feel vaguely uncomfortable again. Jian Yan lowered her head and opened the bag. There were a lot of sour plums inside, both in cans and in bulk bags. In addition, there was also a small bag of black sugar. She took it out and saw that it was plums.

 Really - there is nothing she likes to eat.

 After getting off the elevator, Jian Yan threw the bag in the trash can next to her. After a while, she turned it back and carried it in her hand and went straight back to the house. As soon as she opened the door, she received a call from Su Ziqi.

 The phone was buzzing in the pocket of her down jacket. When Jian Yan took the phone, her fingers touched a soft object. The texture was very similar to the gift given by Ji Yunxin before. She took it out and took a look. Sure enough, it was a pink hippopotamus with a big hand and a horse shape. There was also a round button on the head. She touched the hippo's belly with her fingers, and sure enough she felt something hard.

 When was it put in? Why didn't she know?

 The phone was still ringing, so Jian Yan took the hippopotamus and answered the call: "Hello, Sister Su."

 "Are you home?" Su Ziqi looked out the window with Bluetooth on his head.

 "I'm here." Jian Yan asked, "Have you arrived yet?"

 "Not yet." Su Ziqi turned the steering wheel: "Ji always went for you today, right?"

 Jian Yan didn't hide anything and said honestly: "Yes. "

 It's obvious." Su Ziqi said with a slight smile, "But I won't get involved in your affairs. You can make your own decisions." Since she could tell that Ji Yunxin left for Jian Yan, she could also tell

 . The look in Ji Yunxin's eyes clearly showed that she was attracted to Yanyan. However, Jianyan was so seriously injured before that it was understandable that she would not forgive easily. She had better not get involved. It is better for the person involved to influence the relationship. clear.

 Jian Yan originally expected to hear a lecture, but she didn't expect Su Ziqi to say this. She said in a softer voice, "I understand, Sister Su." "By the way, the program team sent me the itinerary, you saw it.

 "

 "I saw it in the group."

 "Okay, don't be rambling, I'll give Director Gu a call."

 After Jian Yan hung up the phone, she put her phone on the coffee table and touched the plastic bag with her fingers. She tilted her head and looked at it, pausing Seconds later, she took out a bag of plums from it, peeled one open and put it in her mouth. The tip of her tongue immediately tasted sour and sweet, which suppressed the nausea she had just felt. Jian Yan took off her shoes and leaned on the sofa, lying on her side, pointing her fingers. Pressing his belly into the hippo's belly, Ji Yunxin's clear voice immediately sounded in the room.

 "...I'm sorry, I don't have a very deep impression of that night. I only remember that you were very silent. Grandpa and I had dinner with you..." Jian Yan's thoughts were brought back to the past by Ji Yunxin's voice. She was lying down

 . On the sofa, clutching a pink hippopotamus doll, his eyes were unfocused and his mind drifted into the distance.

 It did rain heavily that day. Ji Songlin took her home. On the way, he said that her parents were on a business trip and would not be back for a while, so he asked her to live with Ji's house for a while. At first, she was very happy, but on the way she received a call. After calling the police, she was told that her parents were gone. She resisted the urge to jump out of the car for a long time, and finally lowered her head and cried.

 After arriving at Ji's house, Ji Songlin asked her to go home first but she refused. He had to tell her everything and told her that all funeral arrangements would be arranged by the Ji family. From now on, she would be a member of the Ji family. She refused to follow her at that time. When he entered the house, she refused no matter who tried to persuade her, until Ji Yunxin came over.

 She held a dry towel and an umbrella in her hands. She stood in front of her and said to her: "Are you Jian Yan? My name is Ji Yunxin. I heard from grandpa that we are very sorry about your parents, but you can't Fall down, Jian Yan, if you fall down, your parents won't be able to leave peacefully."

 At that time, she stared at Ji Yunxin, maybe because she was the same age, or maybe she was persuaded, they were standing on the same Under the umbrella, she asked: "If I stop crying, will my father and mother come back? Will they come to pick me up?" Ji Yunxin did not change the topic to persuade her like Ji Songlin and Ji Shuiquan. She shook her head directly, He

 said firmly: "No."

 Those two words were like an awl stabbing into her chest, causing blood to flow. After many years, she was still grateful that Ji Yunxin did not choose to comfort her at that time, but told her the result directly, even though she almost suffocated from the pain of those two words.

 But she would rather accept the cruel fact than the so-called false hope.

 Later, she followed Ji Yunxin back to her house. She wanted Ji Songlin to take her to the hospital for a checkup. Ji Songlin reassured her that the police were still investigating and she couldn't visit. She had to live in Ji's house. Entering Ji's house for the first time, she was faced with the surrounding environment. She didn't care about everything that was unfamiliar to her, and she was like a zombie. Ji Yunxin said that she couldn't remember much of what happened that day. In fact, the rest of her memory was also vague, but the ones related to Ji Yunxin were relatively clear.

 After entering Ji's house, Ji Yunxin took her to the bathroom and changed into clean clothes. Ji Yunxin and Ji Songlin had dinner with her. She didn't remember whether she ate or what she ate. She only remembered that she was from As far as she can remember, it was the most difficult night. She hugged the quilt and cried to sleep. For two whole days, people from the Ji family came in and out, but she just wanted to sleep. In the end, the doctor from the Ji family came to give her She was given the intravenous injection and she lay in bed for a week. Ji Songlin stayed with her until late every night and asked her if she wanted to see her parents. When she heard the news, she wanted to go there right away, but She really waited until she could visit, but she backed down. Ji Songlin did not dare to force her and asked Du Yan to take good care of her. He and Ji Shuiquan went to deal with the funeral affairs. When Ji Yunxin came back that day, he did not enter his room but came to her room first. She After standing by the bed for a long time, she said, "Are you really not going to see me?"

 She hugged the quilt and turned her back to her. She didn't want to go, she just wanted to cry.

 Ji Yunxin continued: "This is your last chance to see them, Jian Yan, if I were you, I would go." "Yunxin! You don't understand anything, go back to the house!" Du Yan

 scolded Ji Yunxin walked to the bed and patted her on the back: "Don't be afraid of Yanyan. If you don't want to go, don't go. It's okay. Grandpa and your uncle will take care of it. Don't be afraid." Ji Yunxin took two steps back. She could clearly remember those steps

 . Voice.

 "Can you go with me?" She sat up and looked at Ji Yunxin. Her voice was hoarse and dry because she was crying. Her lips were cracked when she spoke, and the smell of rust entered her throat, making her almost nauseous. She forced She resisted the urge to vomit and looked at Ji Yunxin: "Can you accompany me?"

 Ji Yunxin stood at the door of her room and turned around. She was wearing a school uniform, with long hair shawl. Some light shone on her from the window. Her facial features were particularly deep and clear. Her character was already mature at a young age. Her eyes were serious and her face was unsmiling. She only remembered that Ji Yunxin walked towards her step by step, and in the end she stood beside the bed, stretched out her hand towards her, and nodded: "Okay, I'll go with you." She hesitated for a few seconds, then put her hand on

 Ji Yunxin's.

 The hand felt warm to the touch, and she held it tightly for fear of being left behind. Ji Yunxin didn't say a word when she was holding her in pain. He just walked beside her, accompanied her to the car, and went to the hospital to see her parents. That day, they They both held hands when they came back, and she didn't want to let go until they went to bed.

 After the story of the puppets was finished, the whole living room fell silent. Jian Yan stood up from the sofa and felt a little dizzy. She went to the kitchen to make a simple dinner and ate while watching TV.

 Before going to bed, she received a message from Luo Jing: Miss Gu is a very interesting person, she is very happy today, thank you.

 Jian Yan looked at her message and considered it for two seconds before replying: You're welcome.

 --have you slept?

 Jian Yan turned over on the bed: "Sleep, how about you?"

 ——I'm still writing the script. I haven't slept yet and I said I want to meet you for a drink.

 Jian Yan put her finger on the screen: No, Editor Luo, just enjoy it by yourself.

 ——Are you unhappy recently?

 It was rare that Jian Yan was willing to chat with her like this. Luo Jing put down the script and said: I feel that you are not in a high mood recently.

 Jian Yan thought for a while: No, something happened, so she was not in a good mood.

 --What now? Not so good? Do you want to come out and talk? Don't worry, I am the best trash can and can accept anything.

 Jian Yan bit her lip: No need, I've sorted everything out and it's fine now.

 ——I saw Jiang Yirou said that you were screwed during the commercial shoot today?

 When Jian Yan saw her words, she thought of today's events, and then thought of Ji Yunxin. She shook her head: No, it was just a small disagreement during the filming, it doesn't matter.

 ——It's okay. Then you should go to bed early and see you tomorrow.

 Jian Yan said good night to her and put down her phone. The cold wind whistled outside the window. She buried her face half in the pillow, touched her belly with her hand, patted it, and went to sleep.

 The next two days were very busy. Su Ziqi and Director Gu discussed putting her scenes together to shoot first, so all her scenes were hers for two days. The scene was busy, including Luo Jing, who kept running around. Jian Yan had no time to rest. She either changed costumes or makeup. She filmed from eight o'clock in the day to two or three o'clock in the night, and had to get up again at seven or eight o'clock the next day. This was the first time that Jian Yan had been on the crew for so long. Time was tight, but fortunately it went smoothly. Her co-stars were all veteran actors, and everyone was familiar with them. Whether it was the emotional scenes or the plot, it was very smooth, and she often passed it in one or two takes. At seven or eight o'clock in the evening, Gu The director touched his chin and said, "The next scene can only wait until the next filming. Will it be recorded tomorrow?" Jian Yan ate the lunch box Su Ziqi brought and nodded: "Recording tomorrow afternoon." Voting will be held in

 the

 morning List.

 "Yanyan, are you in the same group as Luo Shen?" The artist in costume walked to her and sat down next to her. He turned around and said, "I see there are quite a lot of votes for you online." "There are also a lot of votes with Mr. Ji

 . ." An artist also sat down on the other side, and Jian Yan was wrapped in the middle. She lowered her head to eat while the artists on both sides discussed.

 "Who will it be with?

 I'm really curious." "Don't tell me, this program team is a bastard. I follow it every day even if I don't watch variety shows." "Don't mention it,

 all the people in my circle of friends are voting, and I heard that the forum is down. Wow, the planning of this show is amazing."

 "But I'm more curious about the final vote, how good it is with Luo Shen."

 "He is also good with Mr. Ji."

 Jian Yan was busy eating, completely unaware that the online voting had entered a fierce stage. Luo Jing and her votes were around 900,000, and Ji Yunxin was also stuck at 890,000. The votes on both sides had skyrocketed in the past two days. Jian Yan and Luo The CP fans on Jing's side have just made an appointment for a video, and the CP fans of Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan have already made it, so their promotion speed is faster, and because of her high bid, many big bloggers and UP owners have been Buy out, all the topics in the near future are related to these two pairs, almost arousing the feeling of chasing CP among the whole people. The votes of Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin had already surpassed those of Luo Jing in the afternoon, and they were overtaken two hours later. Now both sides Fans are very crazy, and no one is convinced by anyone. Such popularity has led to frequent hot searches and hits. "Honeymoon" is one of the most searched programs before it is even recorded.

 The Internet was busy, and the program team was even busier. Lin Mu held a pencil in his mouth and asked, "When is the deadline?" "

 Twelve o'clock tonight." After hearing this

 , Lin Mu lowered his head to write the date on the paper, and finally ran to Ji Han's office. Inside, Ji Han was on the phone when he knocked on the door: "No need at the moment, thank you." "

 I'll think about it."

 Ji Han hung up the phone with a dejected look on his face, and Lin Mu handed over the paper: "Boss, are you the advertiser again?"

 These advertisers were so excited that they called "Honeymoon" before it was recorded to participate. In the past, when they were looking for amateurs, they went everywhere to solicit investment. They also visited these advertisers, but at that time they all said that the prospects were not good, so they did not invest. Who would have thought it would be so popular now.

 Ji Han put down the pen and took the paper in his hand. When she saw the deadline on it, she put her chin on her hand and looked at the computer. On the screen, the official WeChat account was still hanging. The voting data increased in real time, and the messages were basically and Jian Yan, Ji Yunxin, Luo Jing, Yu Yue, Jiang Yirou and other popular figures were hooked up. She nodded and said: "I understand, let's all work overtime tonight." Lin Mu nodded: "Okay." Waiting for Lin Mu to go

 out

 , Ji Hancai switched the screen to the group chat. It was a small group with only a few administrators.

 Xiao Hanhan: What's going on? Why was it overtaken again?

 Yanyan's beautiful back: The other side is shameless, and she can get 10,000 votes in two hours. She's a scammer!

 Mr. Ji's hair: That's right, we worked hard to save votes, but the other side bought trolls. It's so disgusting, I'm going to scold you!

 Xiao Hanhan: Why are you scolding? You are just a water army. You can have money to solve the problem. Why use words? Sister Xiaoyun, right?

 Ji Han only found out after joining this group that Xiaoyun was the legendary tycoon CP fan who spent hundreds of thousands in one go. She was very touched that someone was willing to care about her sister-in-law and her sister, and she recognized her relatives on the spot: From now on we are Half sisters! Big sister, Xiaoyun.

 This is not the first time that Ji Yunxin has received an Aite from Ji Han. Ji Han is very familiar with her and quickly became involved with the people in the group, regardless of the money. Now she is the leader of the group, probably because the money is not as much as hers. , so she always calls her eldest sister. Ji Yunxin doesn't want to recognize this sister in the group, so she always ignores her.

 Ji Han did not receive a reply. She asked other people in the group about the navy. Ji Yunxin took a few glances and found that Ji Han was particularly glib online. Although she was not usually very honest, at least she was well-behaved in front of her. , now completely letting herself go, she put down her phone after looking at it for a few times. The computer was still on, and the screen was the voting on the official WeChat account. She looked at the first and second rankings with a heavy look.

 At around nine o'clock, Fu Qiang knocked on Ji Yunxin's office and asked if he wanted to take her back. Ji Yunxin stood up and took her coat and put it on her wrist: "I'll drive back by myself." Fu Qiang followed her to the parking lot, and the two of them got in the car.

 , Ji Yunxin did not go back to the apartment or Ji's house, but went directly to the crew. She knew that Jian Yan had night scenes in the past two days. She asked Director Gu to drag her into the group of [Yimeng] two days ago. The reason was that Looking at the progress, Director Gu had no doubt that he was there. After entering the set, she looked at Jian Yan's recent schedule and knew that she had a night scene tonight.

 The dusk was falling, the sky was dark, the street lights stretched the figures, and the crew not far away was brightly lit. Jian Yan stood by the city wall, and Qing Han beside her asked, "How many days are there?" "Miss." Lingyue looked up

 . Looking at Qinghan's side face, he remained silent.

 "Tell me." Qinghan gritted his teeth: "I want to know how many days there are left!"

 "Take my inner elixir." Lingyue's eyes were slightly red: "My life belongs to the young lady. I am satisfied that I can live for so many more years. If the young lady and the general can live a long life in the future, Lingyue will be able to feel at ease. "

 "Nonsense!" Qing Han's face was gloomy: "Is there no other way?" "

 The general is already seriously ill and there is no cure." Lingyue lowered her eyes: "At most three months."

 Qing Han stood beside her and shook his head. After shaking, her body fell limply, Lingyue immediately reached out to hug her and shouted: "Come here!"

 Although Jingyuan was not heavy, he was completely dependent on her. Jian Yan still took a step back, and her hand came from Jingyuan. He held her waist behind him, trying to hold her up.

 "Stuck!" Director Gu looked at the camera and said to Jian Yan: "Again, Yanyan, don't step back just now." Jian Yan

 nodded: "Okay."

 Jingyuan didn't say anything, the two still didn't communicate, they just took pictures Jian Yan clearly felt that the pressure was much lighter the second time, and Jing Yuan was also supporting herself, trying not to give her any weight.

 "OK! Get ready for the next game." After Director Gu said that, Jian Yan let go of Jingyuan: "Thank you, Teacher Jing."

 Jingyuan fiddled with the hem of his clothes: "No need."

 Jian Yan nodded slightly at her. Although Jingyuan's personality was cold and indifferent, But she is actually very considerate. She doesn't talk much, but she always makes people feel warm when she does things. Gu Kexin has completely different personalities from hers. She seems to be nice to everyone and is very close to everyone, but in fact she is very aloof by nature, so Jian Yan is now On the contrary, she prefers to get along with Jingyuan. Every time she looks at Jingyuan, she feels familiar. Jian Yan does not take her eyes away from Jingyuan, still not for a moment. Jingyuan tilts her head: "What's wrong?" Jian Yan

 After coming back to his senses: "It's nothing. I just feel that Teacher Jing is very similar to a friend of mine."

 Jing Yuan lowered his eyes and said, "Are we good friends?"

 Jian Yan shook her head and smiled with her eyes downcast: "Not really." "

 That's for sure. He must be the person you like."

 Jian Yan was stunned: "No."

 Jingyuan smiled lightly: "I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend, but you see your friends through me too many times, haven't you noticed?"

 The stylist came over to touch up their makeup. Jian Yan closed her eyes and let the stylist apply powder on her face. Jing Yuan's words came to mind in her ears, but you see your friends through me too many times, haven't you noticed?

 Does she have it?

 Jian Yan frowned, and the stylist asked worriedly, "Miss Jian, what's wrong?"

 "Yes, it's okay." Jian Yan's eyebrows relaxed.

 Yexi Jingyuan and Gu Kexin left first. Jian Yan still had two or three solo scenes, which were filmed until about eleven o'clock. After all the scenes were over, Su Ziqi came out of the shed and walked over to Jian Yan to put on her clothes. clothing.

 "Are you tired?" Su Ziqi asked, "Why don't you go get some midnight snacks?"

 Jian Yan rubbed her belly and said, "I'll make some by myself when I go back."

 Su Ziqi nodded, "Okay, I'll take you back."

 Two As he talked, he got on the elevator. After returning to the house, Su Ziqi took out a box from his bag and said to Jian Yan, "Today's gift, tell me, Mr. Ji, why do you like giving gifts so much?" Jian Yan heard Mr. Ji's expression.

 After a slight pause, she turned around and said, "Ji Yunxin has been here?"

 "I'm just watching you filming, and I won't leave until you finish." Su Ziqi said, "I gave you a gift, do you want me to make you some midnight snacks?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "No, I'll make something by myself later. Are you going back tonight?" "

 Go back." Su Ziqi smiled: "Why don't I go back and sleep here with you?" "

 I'm going to record a program tomorrow. Now, I have to go back and pack my luggage."

 Jian Yan watched her leave. After the door closed, she turned to look at the coffee table. Although Ji Yunxin did not appear in front of her in the past two days, there was no shortage of gifts. She received them every day. Taking a deep breath and walking to the coffee table, she sat on the sofa and opened the box. There was still a doll inside, but there was a red lucky bag next to it, which was a sachet. Jian Yan took it out with a slightly surprised expression and saw the embroidery on it. The name of the temple was exactly the same as the one she gave to Ji Yunxin before, but the one she gave had Ji Yunxin's name secretly embroidered on it. Jian Yan turned over the sachet, but she didn't see the name.

 This is the new sachet.

 She blinked lightly, held the sachet, and sat on the sofa. She went to a temple for the first time on a trip. At that time, she prayed for a further breakthrough in her relationship with Ji Yunxin. She also prayed for Ji Yunxin's good health. When she went out, she saw a shop selling food next to her. She bought a sachet and when she came back, she embroidered Ji Yunxin's name and gave it to her. However, the gift was quickly returned after being sent to the company. Now seeing the familiar sachet, Jian Yan felt a little sad for a moment.

 Yanyan, I will walk the path you have walked, give you the gifts I gave you, and learn how to like someone just like you.

 Is this her way to go her own way, give herself gifts, and learn that she likes someone?

 But she doesn't need to be liked like this now.

 Jian Yan stood up holding the sachet. She walked to the room and put all the gifts Ji Yunxin had given her before in a box, packed them, and got on the elevator.

 After returning to the room, Ji Yunxin had just put down her briefcase and hung her coat on the hanger. When she was about to go to the bathroom to wash up, she heard the doorbell. She frowned and walked to the door: "Who is it?" Jian Yan's cold voice sounded: "Mr. Ji, it's

 Me."

 Hearing the sound, Ji Yunxin hurriedly opened the door, and sure enough, Jian Yan stood outside the door: "Yanyan?"

 She was confused: "Why are you here? Come in."

 "No." Jian Yan stood in front of Ji Yunxin and said: " I came here to return all the gifts to you."

 Ji Yunxin opened the door and stood face to face with Jian Yan. She asked, "Don't you like these gifts?" "It's not a

 question of whether you like it or not." Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin , her eyes were bright and bright, she said: "But I hope you don't give me any more gifts."

 "I don't want to accept them."

 Ji Yunxin nodded slightly when she heard the words. Jian Yan in front of her had no makeup, her skin was fair, and her pupils were dark. She His expression was serious, there was no smile on his face, and he seemed to be angry.

 When Jian Yan saw that Ji Yunxin was silent, she put the box on the ground, stood up and said to Ji Yunxin, "Please don't do such boring things in the future."

 After she finished speaking, she looked deeply at Ji Yunxin and turned around to leave. Behind her, Ji Yunxin said in a slightly lower voice, "Yanyan, I will still give it to you." Jian Yan paused and did not go any further, but turned around and said, "

 You Don't you understand what I mean?"

 Ji Yunxin took two steps forward, crossed Jian Yan's shoulders, and walked in front of her. Neither of them were wearing high heels, and they were about the same figure. Ji Yunxin looked Jian Yan in the eyes and said: "You put it Return the gift to me. If you don't want to accept my gift, it stands to reason that I should respect you and stop disturbing you, right?" Jian Yan stared at Ji Yunxin's eyes, which were very calm, like a wave of clear water, but she

 looked Not sure, Jian Yan nodded: "Yes, you should be like this."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "I should be like this, but I don't want to be like this." Jian Yan frowned

 , why hadn't she noticed that Ji Yunxin had such a stalker character before? ?

 Ji Yunxin tensed her jaw and said, "Yanyan, I learned a saying on the Internet during this period. There is no reason for feelings." "So." Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan and said with a deep look, "I don't plan to be with you

 . Be reasonable."

 "That's how I want to chase you."

Chapter 73 ViewpointJian Yan didn't bring the gift back, but Ji Yunxin didn't force it. She walked Jian Yan to the elevator and watched her get in. The two of them didn't say a word until the elevator went down. Ji Yunxin didn't go back to the house. She stood at the door and opened the box to take a look. , all the gifts were returned, not a single thing was missing. She was silent for a few seconds and carried the box back to the house. The computer screen on the coffee table was on, and the voting on the official WeChat account was still going on. The closer it was to the end, the hotter the situation on both sides became. In the afternoon The difference between the votes of the two sides was only about 3,000. After Ji Han said that he wanted to buy a troll, their votes began to double. What was surprising was that their votes came up, and Jian Yan and Luo Jing's votes stopped moving. It's not that it hasn't moved, it's just that compared to the previous surge, it is now in a completely calm state.

 Very unusual.

 Ji Yunxin was sitting in front of the computer. She leaned back on the sofa with one hand around her chest and one hand supporting her chin. She rubbed her slender fingers against her lips. Finally, her eyes darkened and she picked up the mobile phone next to the computer to make a call. go out.

 At the same time, people were on the phone downstairs. Luo Jing was sitting on the sofa. The computer screen shone on her. She wore gold-rimmed glasses and squinted at the computer screen. The person on the other end of the phone was still asking: "Have the navy arranged it?" Are you still swiping?"

 Luo Jing stared at the computer. She was not sure whether she could beat the first place. Judging from the situation in the past two days, there were a lot of sailors there. Although there was still half an hour left, It is easy to overturn, but it is even easier to be overturned, especially when they are following step by step. She thought for a while and said: "No more swiping, let's try another way, don't vote." It was the first time for her to do something like this.

 Luo Jing's voice sounded unnatural for something that went against her character, but when she thought of the opportunity to be paired with Jian Yan, she didn't want to give up such an opportunity .

 The person on the other end of the phone was stunned for a few seconds: "What?"

 "I said there is no need to vote." Luo Jing's eyes darkened: "Let's try another way." Within ten minutes, there was a lot of noise on the official account.

 Originally, [Honeymoon] It has been attracting attention for a while, and all netizens are extremely looking forward to who will win this time. Just when the competition between Luo Jing and Ji Yunxin was at its most serious, some netizens jumped out and said that there was something shady this time!

 ——There must be something shady! Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan only have so many fans? There weren't many CP fans a week ago, but don't you think it's ridiculous that so many people have popped up just from a single video?

 ——I also think there is a shady story. Why did they vote so quickly? Just crush Luo Shen!

 ——That's right, I've wanted to say it for a long time, what the hell, it has jumped up so quickly, there is no capital behind it!

 ——One thing to say is that it only became popular after the video came out. Previously, the number of followers on Weibo Chaohua was not even 400, okay? Besides, the two of them really match each other. Is it so difficult to admit that someone else is good? Capitalists, it's as if you, Jianluo CP, have no marketing. When you first voted, you were promoting it everywhere. Now you can't promote it. Are you jealous of Yunyan CP fans who have money, so you deliberately tell shady stories? Isn't your Luo Shen awesome? Why don't you let her go directly to the show team?

 ——No matter how awesome Ji Yunxin is, he is the CEO. If he wants to do something, it doesn't take a minute? I have long seen that there was something wrong with the voting on that date last time!

 ——Request the program team to conduct a thorough investigation! Our Jane Luo vote has been motionless since nine o'clock. The program team must give an explanation!

 The news of asking the program team to give an explanation and requesting for a thorough investigation soon emerged. Someone in Jian Luo's CP group also sent this link and said that something was indeed wrong about this matter. It made no sense for him to be motionless for these few hours. The conflict in this matter was about to break out. Just when the people in the group were about to attack the program team, a group member said: Isn't it moving?

 ——Did you move?

 ——Moved. Moved.

 Luo Jing saw that the chat among the group members had been transferred to Weibo and she saw that the untouched data just now began to move. The data was running faster than before. She frowned and quickly called out: "No Do you want to stop voting?"

 The person on the other end of the phone was confused: "We have already withdrawn the vote, not us."

 Not them?

 Is it in the group?

 Luo Jing turned back to the Aite group members in the group to ask, but they were all denying it. Luo Jing became more and more puzzled. She poked the computer screen with her pen, and the voting returned to the way it was before. She jumped up and was pushed down again, and the two sides were at odds with each other. It was like a competition, one after another. She stared at the corner of the computer. There were still two minutes left. Who was brushing data for her?

 Luo Jing felt more and more upset when she looked at the voting data. She simply stood up and walked around the room. At the same time, upstairs, Ji Yunxin's eyes were calm. The time was moving towards twelve o'clock second by second, and the voting column turned gray. The voting ended, and the first place was her and Jian Yan.

 Just as she expected, someone started to take the lead right after the voting ended. What kind of program group had a shady secret? It was unfair. Ji Yunxin looked at the navy army and their words were surprisingly consistent. She put her hand on the mobile phone next to her and dialed the number just now. Within ten minutes, There began to be pushback against those who questioned the vote.

 ——There is no need for the program team to be shady. If it was really Ji Yunxin who did it as you said, she could just spend some money as a dignified CEO. Why bother to create such an obvious shady story?

 ——There is no shady secret, right? If it is really shady, Jian Luo has been the number one CP for so long before!

 ——I don't believe there is a shady story either. In the final analysis, I don't think Luo Sanri deserves to let Mr. Ji do the shady work.

 ——The two are not on the same level. Although my words are a bit harsh, Mr. Ji crushes Luo Sanri in every aspect.

 ——Don't start talking about shady things just because you didn't vote high. Is this the quality of Luo Sanri's fans?

 One side questioned, the other refuted, and the two sides soon started arguing. Netizens were already very interested in the program, and they quickly joined in. In addition to the CP fans on both sides, the disputes between netizens were equally divided. Originally, Jian Yan and Luo Akira has been a couple for a long time, and people have been paying attention to it for a long time. After "One Dream", they were still looking forward to the two of them collaborating again, so they were very interested in "Honeymoon" after it came out, thinking that the two would become a couple. Who knew? In the end, she will be censored. Netizens on the other side feel that there is no need for Ji Yunxin to be shady. She is the boss of Jingyi, but she wants to use such clumsy shady things on a show. It is completely inconsistent with her identity. In addition, she has recently Fans of Jian Yan emerge in endlessly, and the videos are quite effective, attracting a lot of fresh blood. The success of the vote is expected, and there is no need for shady stories. No one on either side accepts the other. Several hot searches were listed, and the program team was removed immediately. People bought it, as if they were against it. At this juncture, a netizen's comment came out.

 ——Vote again, just these two pairs!

 After this comment came out, it was immediately liked and commented on, and a large number of comments below followed suit, 'Resubmit! ''I agree. ''No comment. ''It's fair to re-vote. 'However, this comment was followed by netizens' rebuttal: Why vote again? Do you know how long it takes to vote? How much time does it take? Just because you think it's unfair, you have to erase it and start over? Is that fair to other people participating in the show?

 This show is not only attended by Jian Yan, Luo Jing and Ji Yunxin. There are ten people in total. Apart from the three of them, there are seven others, all of whom have a fan base. No one wants to see their idol suffer, such a time-consuming thing , they didn't want to see it even more, so they all joined the condemnation army. In the end, they had a quarrel. They came up with a compromise and let Jian Yan choose her partner.

 However, this opinion was strongly rejected by Jian Yan's fans. Ji Yunxin is Jian Yan's boss. If she is not selected, what will happen if she is misled in the future? And Luo Jing is a big name in the screenwriting world. Her traffic can be called a small flower in the entertainment industry. She has countless crazy fans behind her. Jian Yan's comeback is thanks to her. If she is not chosen, Luo Jing's fans will definitely scold her in the future. , she is not a human being, so this proposal is not only stupid, but also vicious!

 The Internet at night was even more noisy than during the day. These netizens insisted on seeing the results as if they were not sleepy. The program team also held a video conference late at night. Ji Han sat on a chair and asked: "Has the X operation been contacted?" ?"

 "We got in touch. The hot searches will be removed after a while, but she said that some people are continuing to buy." "

 Which crazy person can't get along with our show?"

 "They refused to disclose customer information."

 Everyone was silent for a few seconds. This is a rare example in the industry where the show went viral without being recorded. Maybe someone really took the cake, so the other party used this method to discredit the show. However, the most important thing now is to deal with the current disputes online first.

 "Should we re-vote? Two hours is the limit?"

 "Or let Miss Jian choose?"

 Ji Han looked over with a cold look. She looked a lot like Ji Yunxin. Her face dropped and she looked a bit majestic. She scolded: "If there is any criticism, we will change the rules. So why did we set the rules in the first place? Just let netizens express their opinions." Everyone looked at each other, and Lin Mu said: "Boss, the hot searches have been removed." He didn't say the second half of the  sentence

 .

It is said that the hot search has been removed, but the controversy among netizens continues, and because of the removal of the hot search, the trolls who said they had shady stories became more unscrupulous and directly said that they had a guilty conscience. The reputation of the program team is now somewhat affected. There were some irrational netizens who went directly to the official WeChat account to ask for an explanation. The Internet was in a mess. Ji Han put her hand on her forehead and was about to speak when her phone rang. She looked at everyone and said, "You guys discuss it first, I'll answer the phone."

 "Sister." Ji Han asked, "Why aren't you asleep yet?"

 Ji Yunxin's voice was clear: "All the online messages have been withdrawn?"

 Ji Han was silent: "They have been withdrawn."

 Ji Yunxin said, "Okay, from now on You guys can rest, and the public relations department will take over."

 Ji Han hesitated and said, "Sister, can I ask, does this matter have anything to do with screenwriter Luo?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at the information reported on the computer and thought about it for a few seconds. She said, "I don't know if it matters. Go to bed early. Good night." After hanging up the phone, Ji Han stared at the phone. She could hear Ji Yunxin hesitate for a few seconds

 . With the implication, she patted her cheek and walked to the computer: "Okay, everyone, let's take a rest." "

 Boss, has a plan?"

 Ji Han shrugged: "The public relations department has taken over."

 Everyone knew it, and they greeted each other and logged off. , but Ji Han did not click. She looked at the hot searches for the program that came up again on her computer. This time it was different from before. Every sentence was defending Luo Jing, and they were all condemning the shady behavior of the program crew, saying that this vote would not be successful. To be fair, she looked at it a few times and shook her head before turning off the computer and going to bed.

 After a night of online chatter, the topic of Luo Sanri's injustice was still a hot topic the next day. Various marketing accounts compiled the shady story of Luo Sanri's suffering, and the program team was ostracized for the first time in history. , but the person involved, Luo Jing, did not feel very comfortable. Instead, she called frequently: "What's going on? Didn't you tell me not to pay too much attention to me? The focus is on the show." The people on the other end of the phone said the same thing, and the news was not released by them

 .

 Luo Jing looked at her phone in a daze. Half an hour before the vote, someone helped her buy a scammer, and now someone helped her seek justice. This was no accident. Her right eyelid twitched, and she had a bad premonition in her heart.

 At around eight o'clock in the morning, there was a detailed analysis on the Internet about whether Luo Sanri was involved in the shady case. These analyzes were well-founded and included complete records from the beginning to the end of the voting. Some netizens could not stand those marketing accounts who kept saying that she was involved. I felt aggrieved and said that the program team was unfair. Now this analysis has been forwarded everywhere as soon as it came out, and these netizens also started to dig deeper. After digging and digging, I found that all the people who have been talking about it from last night to now are marketing accounts, and Following the entire record, they found that there was nothing unusual. The data was constantly being refreshed before the voting. It was not at all the detention situation that CP fans said. Moreover, half an hour before the voting deadline, Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan's votes increased by 3,000, and she However, the number of He Jian Yan increased by 7,000, just a few hundred short of surpassing He Ji Yunxin. It is better to say that Ji Yunxin's fans bought the navy, rather than saying that her fans bought the navy!

 The plot gradually developed in the opposite direction. In just a few hours from last night to now, there have been several waves of results. Finally, at around 9 o'clock, the official list of group CPs was released. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were in the same row, while Luo Jing and Yu Yue The highest number of votes was related to Jian Yan, so the two of them became a couple. The remaining three couples were all selected by netizens. After the official list was given, the exact number of votes was also given, and the vote was explained on Weibo There is absolutely no shady story. Netizens who find any evidence are welcome to complain about the show. Of course, if there are any more marketing accounts claiming that the show has shady stories, they will be resolved through legal channels. After this wave of statements came out, many netizens Aite said last night Marketing accounts, but they found that these marketing accounts were either deleted or abandoned. It was clear who was right and who was wrong. Netizens no longer held on to vote for the program, but began to generate new topics.

 In the office, several people from the program team were staring at the computer. It was not until the incident subsided that everyone quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Lin Mu sat next to Ji Han and asked: "Boss, have you read the news online? What happened last night is gone. ."

 But it's much better than them forcing it to be suppressed. They suppressed it, and then it was called a stain on the program, black material, but now it has been completely eliminated. Ji Han nodded: "I understand." "Is it handled by the public relations department

 ? ?" Lin Mu said: "Those marketing accounts were also found by our public relations department?"

 Ji Han tilted his head and looked at him: "Why do you want to know so clearly? Do you want to sell information?"

 Lin Mu was choked by what she said and immediately raised his hand: " How dare I? I'm just curious. These are all big marketing accounts. If you say they want to give up their accounts, they will be abandoned." Ji Han chuckled. They are indeed big marketing accounts. It is precisely because of this that they ferment quickly and spread quickly

 . The pace of their rise, how harshly they scolded them last night, how harshly they are being criticized by netizens now. As for abandoned accounts, the bigger the marketing account, the less likely they are to struggle with money. This wave of self-directed and self-directed public relations department is perfect. Ji Han stood up and said: "Okay, let's gather at the door of the company at twelve o'clock. First, send a message to the guests to inform them."

 Lin Mu raised his hand: "Received."

 Jian Yan was still sleeping when she received the news. She was completely unaware of the overnight turmoil on the Internet. When Su Ziqi came to her the next day and told her that she and Ji Yunxin were having a CP, she only paused for a few seconds and quickly went to the bathroom to wash up. There was nothing wrong with her. In response to the special reaction, Su Ziqi followed her: "You don't seem surprised at all?"

 Jian Yan spit out the mouthwash and wiped the corners of her mouth with a towel. Finally, she washed her face with warm water. When the water splashed on her face, she said, "She asked before Can I be in a group with her?"

 "You agree?" Su Ziqi leaned against the bathroom door and looked inside. Jian Yan was wearing white home clothes, with long and fluffy hair, and her skin was white and rosy when she just woke up. Juicy and tender, Jian Yan shook her head: "No."

 But she knew Ji Yunxin's character, so it was more of a notification than an inquiry.

 Su Ziqi said, "Yanyan, actually I saw you and her in the same group, and I was relieved."

 Jian Yan hung up her towel and turned to look at Su Ziqi, who shrugged and smiled: "You know, you The less people know about the situation, the better. Besides, I don't want Screenwriter Luo to know." After she finished speaking, she looked at Jian

 Yan. Seeing that Jian Yan didn't reply, Su Ziqi asked, "Why don't you ask me?"

 Jian Yan Turning around: "Then let me ask politely?"

 Su Ziqi was amused: "Okay, are you ready? It's time for us to go."

 Jian Yan hummed and looked at the suitcase next to her: "Everything is packed , I'm going to change clothes."

 Su Ziqi watched her leave the living room. She originally didn't want Luo Jing to know about Jian Yan, but after what happened last night, she didn't want it even more.

 Jian Yan changed clothes very quickly. After changing, she put on light makeup, and then followed Su Ziqi to the car. The gathering place was Jingyi. When she was about to arrive, she received a call from Luo Jing. She said that she still had some personal disputes. They were all the way and met directly at the hotel. Jian Yan had no doubts and hung up the phone after accepting. Su Ziqi turned around and said, "Is it a Luobian drama?" Jian Yan put down her phone and turned to look at her: "Well, she said

 Come later."

 Su Ziqi lowered his eyes and said, "What do you think of Screenwriter Luo?"

 Jian Yan thought for a few seconds: "Very good, very suitable for being friends."

 Su Ziqi smiled lightly when he heard the word "friend": "That's good."

 The two arrived at the company soon. Su Ziqi took her to the program set. Before the others arrived, Lin Mu poured them warm water: "Trouble Miss Jian, please wait for a moment. Director Ji will be back soon."

 Jian Yan nodded: "It's okay, you don't need to greet me, you can go and do your work." Lin Mu agreed

 and walked out. Su Ziqi sat on the chair and fiddled with his phone, and then Turning around to look for something in her bag, Jian Yan asked, "Sister Su, what are you looking for?" "It's a

 USB flash drive." Su Ziqi raised his eyes and said, "Maybe it's in the office. You sit here for a while, I'll go to the office." Look for it.

 Jian Yan held the cup and took a sip of warm water: "Go. "

 Su Ziqi hurriedly walked out. Jian Yan was sitting alone in the lounge. There was no one around her. She was fiddling with her phone boredly. The official results had come out, and they were on the top. She also liked her. Jian Yan didn't read the message. She exited Weibo directly and watched the short video for a while. She was enjoying watching it when someone came up to her and she looked sideways.

 "Mr. Ji?" Ji

 Yunxin was not followed by her assistant or secretary. She walked to the chair next to Jian Yan and sat down alone. When she heard Jian Yan's voice, she nodded slightly: "Why are you here so early?" "

 Jian Yan was still holding her phone, and a funny laugh came from the screen. She fiddled with her phone and said, "If you have nothing to do, just come a little earlier.

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Me too. " "

 Jian Yan smiled awkwardly, she would have nothing to do? Who among Jingyi's employees didn't know that she was a work machine and worked overtime during the Chinese New Year, so would she have nothing to do? But she didn't question it and just hummed in a low voice and continued to look at her phone. The person next to her Asked: "What are you looking at?

 Jian Yan coughed lightly: "Video. "

 "Does it look good? " Ji Yunxin asked seriously. Jian Yan turned around and saw that her expression was serious. She paused and said, "It's okay." "

 Ji Yunxin sat up straight, put her hands on the long table, and crossed her fingers. She turned around and said, "Can I watch it together? "

 As soon as she finished speaking, a message appeared on the top of Jian Yan's screen: Yan Yan, I'm going over first, hmm.

 It was Luo Jing's news. Jian Yan turned off her phone with some displeasure. The whole lounge was quiet. She felt uncomfortable picking up a cup and drinking water. Next to her, Ji Yunxin asked: "Yanyan, I seem to have forgotten to ask you, what are you doing?" Do you like Screenwriter Luo?"

 Jian Yan almost choked without swallowing a sip of water. She retorted: "Screenwriter Luo and I are just friends." Ji Yunxin's sharp eyebrows disappeared, her

 expression was gentle, her hands were still crossed, and she sat upright, Jian Yan put down her cup and said, "Mr. Ji, since we are going to be on the show together, I have something I want to tell you in advance." "What are you talking about?" Jian Yan turned to look at her and said, "You don't need to be with  me

 .

It took a lot of effort..."

 "Yanyan." Ji Yunxin also looked at Jian Yan, their eyes facing each other, both eyes were very clear, she said, "Am I disturbing you?" Jian Yan looked

 at Ji Yunxin, slightly startled, and finally said: " Sorry for disturbing you."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Sorry, I will try my best to chase you in a way that does not disturb you."

 Jian Yan said helplessly: "Can't you see that I am rejecting you? Don't I accept it?"

 Ji Yunxin looked serious. , said in a serious tone: "I know you don't accept me. Strictly speaking, pursuing has a necessary prerequisite, which is not accepting. If you accept me, then there is a result between us, then there is no such thing as pursuing. Premise, so it's because you don't accept it that I want to pursue it, Yanyan, do you agree with my point of view?" Jian Yan leaned back on the chair, pressing her slightly aching temple with one hand, and carefully considered Ji Yunxin's words

 .

 Because you accept it, there is a result between us, and there is no pursuit. So it is because you don't accept it that I want to pursue it.

 It seems, there seems to be no problem?

Chapter 74 Blessings

When Yu Yue arrived at the lounge, she saw Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan sitting next to each other. They didn't say anything. Jian Yan looked very serious. The last time she saw the two of them was during the Chinese New Year, and Ji Yunxin gave her a try. Until now. Yi Yi did not dare to trouble her again. Not only He Yi, but also other people in the circle were very respectful to her. Even her boss talked to her and asked if she was related to Ji Yunxin. Her worth seemed to be just because she knew someone. There was a difference, but she knew that she was influenced by Jian Yan. As for the relationship between Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan, she didn't really want to explore it.

 Yu Yue walked up to Jian Yan and patted her shoulder: "When did you come?"

 Jian Yan turned around and smiled: "You were here early."

 Yu Yue nodded slightly to Ji Yunxin: "It's so early, Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin hummed lightly, The assistant behind Yu Yue was carrying two bags. She bought them from the countryside after filming. The glutinous rice dumplings were originally brought to Su Ziqi. Later, she also wanted to bring one to Jian Yan, so she simply gave them to the program team. After buying them all, Su Ziqi returned to the lounge and saw Yu Yuezheng's glutinous rice dumplings and said, "Did you watch the Weibo battle last night?" Jian Yan frowned while eating the dumplings: "What battle?" "You don't know

 ?

 " "Yu Yue was surprised: "Vote."

 Jian Yan's eyebrows widened. She swallowed the dumpling and shook her head: "I don't know."

 Not only did she not know, but she also didn't want to care. The Internet's opinion on whether she formed a CP with Luo Jing or Ji Yun Xin had been making a fuss for a long time, and last night it was the voting deadline and the commotion was inevitable. She had already guessed it, but had no intention of taking care of it, or she knew that she was incapable of interfering, so she simply did not participate.

 Yu Yue pinched the dumpling with her slender fingers, and the soft white shape was deformed by her pinch. Jian Yan turned around and said, "Why don't you eat it?" "I don't like eating pasta very much." Jian Yan was puzzled: "Then you still want to buy

 it

 ? ?"

 Yu Yue blinked at her: "Some people like to eat."

 Just after she finished speaking, Su Ziqi walked into the lounge. His high heels made a crisp sound on the marble. Jian Yan raised her eyes: "Sister Su, look for the USB flash drive." Already?"

 Su Ziqi raised the black USB flash drive in his hand: "Found it."

 Yu Yueyang smiled: "Sister Su, long time no see."

 When Su Ziqi heard her address, his lips straightened, his face tensed, and his expression froze for a few seconds. Then she smiled and said, "Long time no see."

 Yu Yue stared at her for a moment. Su Ziqi's expression quickly returned to normal. She walked to the chair opposite Jian Yan and sat down, asking, "Has the others arrived yet?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "Not yet."

 Su Ziqi nodded and took out a piece of paper from her bag. She took out a pen and circled the time on it. Yu Yue was completely ignored. Su Ziqi only looked at it at the moment they met. He glanced at her, and then without giving her a look, Yu Yue leaned back on the chair, folded his hands around his chest, and his face darkened slightly.

 The third one to arrive was Zhao Qingqing. She was partnered with Han Xiaodong. The two of them walked in almost at the same time, chatting and laughing.

 "Hey, they're all here."

 Han Xiaodong looked over and greeted everyone with a smile. Then Cheng Yirong, Xia Yun, Qian Cheng, and Jiang Yirou also arrived. At half past twelve, everyone arrived. Ji Han led the program team The people walked in and said with a smile: "I don't need to introduce it. Everyone should be familiar with it. Our first stop is Midsummer Resort. Let's go!" Midsummer Resort is in the next city. They drove there, which takes about four hours.

 Cheng, after getting on the bus, was arranged according to the order of group CP. Sitting next to Jian Yan was Ji Yunxin. In front of her was Yu Yue. However, because Luo Jing passed by first, there was no one around Yu Yue. Her seat was empty. Ji Han She walked up to her and asked, "Can Miss Yu sit alone? How about I accompany you?"

 Yu Yue waved her hand: "No need." After she finished speaking, she looked at the position of the assistant behind her and said, "I can change seats with my assistant. I'm a little motion sick."

 Although the recording has started now, due to the lack of Luo Jing, Yu Yue will not be photographed much. Ji Han nodded: "Of course." Yu Yue walked directly to the assistant, Lowering

 his head and whispering in her ear, her assistant nodded: "Okay, then Miss Su and I will switch so that we can take care of you more conveniently?" "

 I don't need to take care of you." Yu Yue said, "Don't disturb others."

 The assistant also wanted to say hello to Su Ziqi. Yu Yue pulled her up: "Go to the front." With a look that showed

 no room for objection, the assistant accepted her fate and carried her bag to the front row. Yu Yue sat next to Su Ziqi, and Su Ziqi got in the car. She has been fiddling with her phone since then. Director Zhang from [Backlight] just contacted her and said that she would start auditioning recently. Su Ziqi was discussing the time issue with him. When Yu Yue came over to change places, she turned around and glanced. She heard the conversation between the two but Without saying a word, Yu Yue sat down and naturally took a box of glutinous rice dumplings from her bag and handed it to Su Ziqi: "I just forgot to give it to you in the office. I'm sorry." Su Ziqi paused slightly when sending the message.

 Turning to look at Yu Yue, she said after a few seconds: "It's okay, my stomach is not good now, so I can't eat these sticky foods, thank you." She pushed the packaging bag back, her expression was cold and calm, and there was nothing strange about it.

 emotions.

 Yu Yue grasped the packaging bag tightly with her fingertips and made a harsh crunching sound. Her heart was filled with emotions, her face turned pale and her face sank. After a long time, she opened her lips: "It's not very edible, so I'll throw it away.

 " After saying that, he threw the bag into the trash can behind him. With a bang, Su Ziqi's typing hand froze, his eyelashes trembled slightly, his face was tense, Yu Yue stood up and said to Ji Han, who was walking over. : "Director Ji, can I go to the front row?"

 Ji Han looked at her pale face: "Aren't you carsick? And your face doesn't look too good."

 Yu Yue raised her lips and smiled brightly: "Just now, Sister Su gave me I took a motion sickness pill and I'm much better now."

 Ji Han didn't know why and nodded: "Okay."

 Yu Yue walked to the front row and sat next to the assistant. Jian Yan watched her come back and frowned and turned around. Looking at Su Ziqi in the back seat of the car, she saw that Su Ziqi was looking down at his mobile phone. His body did not move, and he stayed in this posture for a long time.

 "What's wrong?" Ji Yunxin's voice brought Jian Yan back to her senses. She sat upright, looked at the people around her, and said calmly: "It's okay."

 "OK!" Ji Han clapped his hands: "The members have been checked. Now let me tell you the rules. There is nothing special. You have already known it before. Ours is a honeymoon show. As the name suggests, everyone treats themselves as newly married people. Honeymoon, on this show I hope everyone will put aside all constraints, put aside their original identity, let go of themselves, and try to adapt to their newly married status, okay? You must remember that when you get on this car, the person next to you is your partner , remember!"

 Jiang Yirou raised her hand: "Can I change my husband?"

 Ji Han laughed: "

 No." Jiang Yirou shook her head: "Can we quarrel?"

 Ji Han shrugged: "Of course, but no domestic violence."

 Everyone laughed out loud, and Ji Han continued: "Okay, the joke is over. I asked Lin Mu to send the script to everyone. We will also follow you to take photos of how you get along. Everyone can adapt to their new identities and be able to interact with the people around them. Please communicate more. I am the host of this program. This is the first recording. I hope you can have a pleasant cooperation with everyone!" Applause rang out, and Jian Yan also clapped her hands. Ji Yunxin next to her put down her tablet and turned to look at Jian Yan:

 " Do you want to take a rest?"

 Her eyes were gentle and her voice was very soft. The sunlight outside the window jumped in from time to time and jumped on Ji Yunxin's shoulders, which was a bit dazzling. Jian Yan was actually not sleepy just after waking up. She shook her head: "No need. "

 Then let's talk?"

 Jian Yan twisted her hands together: "What are you talking about?"

 Ji Yunxin turned her head and looked at her profile: "Let's talk about what you want to know."

 Jian Yan paused for a few seconds after hearing the words, she lowered her eyes, and her voice He said slightly lower, "I don't have anything to know."

 "Yanyan." Ji Yunxin said, "We are newly married, so you don't have to be polite to me. You can ask whatever you want." Jian Yan couldn't help but smile and raised her head

 . Looking at Ji Yunxin, his eyes were clear: "But I really don't have anything to ask."

 Ji Yunxin met those eyes, which were clean and clear and could see everything at a glance.

 She didn't lie. She really had nothing to say to her. Ji Yunxin put her hands on her lower abdomen and crossed them. Her chest was heavy and her breath was unsteady. She was silent for a few seconds: "If I have anything to ask, can I ask?"

 Jian Yan turned back, looked out the window, and her voice floated over: "Mr. Ji, it's better not to ask questions that exceed the script." After she finished speaking, she moved her body and said, "I want to rest." Ji Yunxin didn't speak  anymore

 .

The camera swept past each of them. Ji Yunxin always maintained an upright sitting posture. There was a slight vibration after the car started. Jian Yan was very comfortable under the sun. The car was comfortable. She quickly squinted her eyes. When she was drowsy, she covered herself with a coat. He came to cover her, and along with the warmth was a faint fragrance, which lingered under the tip of her nose. If it was there or not, she unconsciously touched the tip of her nose, leaned on the back of the chair, and fell asleep.

 "Yunxin, this is my new perfume. Does it smell good to you?" Jian Yan held a transparent bottle in her hand with red liquid in it. She handed it to Ji Yunxin's nose: "Does it smell the same as yours?" ?"

 "It smells so good." Ji Yunxin turned to look at her and smiled: "Why did you start making perfume again?" "

 Isn't this too boring?" Jian Yan looked like a coquettish person: "You have been so busy with work recently. You don't have time to accompany me."

 "I'm sorry." Ji Yunxin put the perfume in her hand on the coffee table, turned around and hugged her, the two of them sat on the bay window and looked down, Ji Yunxin said: "When I finish this time, I Just rest and accompany you, okay?"

 "It's a deal?"

 Ji Yunxin smiled lightly: "It's a deal."

 Jian Yan said, "Then I want to visit my parents first, and then let's go on a trip. Let's do this I haven't gone out to play for a long time."

 "Okay -" Ji Yunxin's face gradually became clearer. She approached Jian Yan and lightly bit her lips: "It's all up to you." "Why do you smell so good

 ? "

 You will hug me only if you smell good."

 "Nonsense, I will hold you whether you smell good or not."

 Jian Yan laughed out loud, and the person in front of her gradually blurred with laughter. She was startled and immediately sat up. She was sleeping in the apartment, surrounded by the cold people. The love words she just said were pressed against her ear, and the man's soft lips The flap even bit the corner of her mouth. The sweeter the dream, the crueler the reality. Jian Yan put her hand on the pillow and touched it. It was cold and cold. She couldn't help but have a sore nose. Tears came as soon as they came and fell down. Jian Yan sniffed and sobbed softly. The phone beeped and she opened her eyes. It was a text message: Hello, there is your express delivery.

 She opened the door and saw the courier in red clothes and a hat: "Hello, please sign for it." The express

 box was packed by her herself. She stared at the box and thought about the dream just now, and the circles under her eyes began to turn red again.

 "Miss?"

 Jian Yan came to her senses. She took the courier from the courier and opened it. As expected, it was her gift. She took the small box and walked to the room and opened the cabinet door. There were gifts piled in a partition inside. They were all returned. Looking at these gifts, she finally couldn't help but break down and cry. Jian Yan hugged the returned box tightly, gritted her teeth, and sobbed softly, very depressed, but full of despair. She With tears in his eyes, he took out the prepared leaf specimen from the box and threw it in the trash can. Then he frantically took out all the gifts in the cabinet and threw them in the trash can! After doing all this, she leaned on the bed in embarrassment. The sky was dark, and the whole room was dark. There were no lights on. She leaned on the bed sluggishly, her eyes were blank, and her head rested on the sheets. After a long time , she took out her cell phone tremblingly from her body, found Ji Yunxin, and sent a message: Let's get a divorce.

 --good.

 When Jian Yan saw that word popping up, she still couldn't suppress the sudden grief in her heart. It was like a thousand needles piercing her heart. The instant pain made her tremble violently. She hugged her legs with her hands, curled up, and leaned against her body. She leaned on the bed and slowly fell to the wooden floor. She couldn't scream or express the pain in her chest. All she knew was that it ached again and again, and there was endless despair.

 That night, the lights in the room stopped turning on, and the crying sound didn't stop.

 Until the sky becomes slightly brighter.

 The car turned sharply, Jian Yan's body tilted, her head leaned against Ji Yunxin's shoulder, and when she was about to touch him, she opened her eyes, the corners of her eyes were slightly red.

 "Mr. Ji, clothes." Jian Yan sat upright and handed the clothes to Ji Yunxin. She pressed her head, and Ji Yunxin said, "What's wrong?" Jian Yan shook her head: "It's nothing. Maybe the quality of sleep has been poor recently and I have a headache.

 "

 "How about..."

 Jian Yan turned around and smiled: "Don't worry, Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin choked on her, pursed her lips, and nodded slightly.

 It was already five hours before we arrived at Shengxia Resort. The original four-hour drive was delayed by an hour due to a traffic jam on the highway. When we arrived at the resort, it was already dark. Ji Han asked the staff to bring his assistant to arrange accommodation first, and finally spoke to the guests. : "We still have six apartments here, so we won't draw tickets. You can choose the house number you like. We will gather here at seven o'clock. The program team will prepare dinner for everyone." Several people sat in the car and got out of the car in a daze.

 Following the staff of the program team, Jian Yan picked a house number at random. Ji Yunxin had no objection. They lived in an apartment at the end, and there was a swimming pool next to it. The entire resort was rented. The surroundings were empty. The staff took Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin to the door and handed over the keys before leaving. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin looked at each other. Ji Yunxin took the key from her hand and walked to the door. The key was inserted into the door. After the door opened, Ji Yunxin turned on the light and then turned to Jian Yan and said: "Yanyan, come in."

 The apartment only has one floor and several rooms. Jian Yan carried her suitcase and looked at each one. There were two rooms, and she pointed at one of them. She said to Ji Yunxin, "I'll live in this room."

 This room was close to the outside, and you could see the swimming pool from the window. Under the light, the water was rippling, and the scenery was pretty good. Jian Yan turned around and said, "Is that okay?" Ji Yunxin looked gentle.

 : "Okay, then I'll live in this room."

 After the two of them entered the house, they packed their luggage respectively. When Jian Yan went out, she heard Ji Yunxin answering the phone: "I have forwarded the information to Mr. Chen and asked him to go to the meeting for me. "

 Follow Mr. Chen."

 "N2..."

 The door was not closed, and intermittent chatting came from inside. Jian Yan grabbed the toiletries and lowered her eyes to go to the bathroom.

 Ji Yunxin changed into casual clothes after hanging up the phone. It was light white. Her long hair was always pulled up with meticulous attention to detail. Now it was loosely tied behind her back and tied up casually with a leather rope. The hair was a little curved because of the pull up, as if she had permed it. The wavy hair, with some untied hair hanging down on the temples and close to the cheeks, has a vague charm that is not usually found on ordinary days. Especially when he smiles, he is completely different from the serious Mr. Ji.

 "Yanyan." After getting ready, Ji Yunxin stood by Jianyan's door and knocked on the door: "Are you okay?" Jianyan opened the door. She changed into pink sportswear, which was thicker, and her hair was tied into a bun

 . , with a hairband on the top of her hair, revealing a fair and clean forehead, full brow bones, no makeup, fair and dewy skin, she said to Ji Yunxin: "Okay, it's almost time, we can go. "

 The two met acquaintances as soon as they went out. Yu Yue and Luo Jing were standing at the door of the apartment next to them chatting. Yu Yue saw Jian Yan coming over and said hello: "Yanyan." Jian Yan looked over and smiled: "You guys too

 . Is it ready?"

 Yu Yue nodded: "Well, screenwriter Luo arrived earlier than me." "

 Call me by my name." Luo Jing said: "I'm already on this show anyway, so it's not good for me to be too unfamiliar."

 Yu Yue After thinking for a few seconds: "That's right."

 The four of them walked to the agreed place, and met Jiang Yirou and his group on the way. When they arrived at the place, Ji Han was still on the phone. When she saw everyone gathered, she hung up the phone and said: " Is everything packed?"

 Zhao Qingqing made an OK gesture, and Ji Han said: "Then let's go have dinner." The place for dinner is quite

 far away, and it took about fifteen minutes to get there. There were staff who were already busy. Jiang Yi Judo: "Barbecue?"

 Ji Han tilted his head: "Be more artistic and have a bonfire party."

 Everyone burst out laughing and spread a lot of mats on the grass, with a fire in the middle and a rolling shelf with food poking on it. , there was a long table with drinks on the table. Ji Han walked over and said: "The recording starts tomorrow morning, which means you will all be married starting tomorrow morning. Enjoy the last happiness of being single tonight!"

 Jiang Yirou cooperated with the clapping and didn't forget to take a cocktail from the side: "Come on, have a drink!"

 Qian Cheng stood next to her: "Come on!" Ji Han

 also raised the cup and faced everyone: "Cheers!"

 Jian Yan walked forward two steps. Stepping forward, Ji Yunxin handed her a cup and said to her: "Drink this." The fingers holding the cup were slender and long, the nails were manicured and rounded, and the skin was pressed against the wall of the cup, glowing coldly. Jian Yan looked at it for a few seconds and then reached out to take it

 . , said in a low voice: "Thank you."

 Ji Yunxin pursed her lips and smiled, taking another glass from her side.

 It was fruity, sour and sweet, without alcohol. Jian Yan took a sip and felt pretty good. She held the cup and sat behind the others by the campfire. Jiang Yirou and Cheng Yirong chatted with the others.

 "Spokesperson? Don't mention it. You even asked Pig Hoof to shoot for me. I don't want it!" Jiang Yirou said: "Just go for that Pig Hoof, so I pushed it away!" Han Xiaodong: "Continue to break the news, I seem to have an inspiration.

 "

 Jiang Yirou patted him on the head: "I want you to collect materials every day! Pay the money!"

 Xia Yunxiao: "Han Xiaodong, if you need materials, you can interview Mr. Ji!"

 Everyone looked at Ji Yunxin, even Luo Jing looked over with an incomprehensible expression.

 Ji Han interjected: "What material can Mr. Ji have? Work robots?"

 "Don't mention it, workaholics are very popular now." Han Xiaodong and Luo Jing next to him asked: "Screenwriter Luo, right?" They have worked together before and have a good relationship

 . , Luo Jing was silent for a few seconds and laughed: "Mr. Ji is popular even if he is not a workaholic. He is good-looking, capable of working and has skills. Who doesn't like him?" Qian Cheng: "Who is not a good-looking person?"

 Zhao

 Qingqing Raising his hand: "I'm not, I only like Mr. Ji's money."

 Everyone laughed and laughed. Jian Yan sat on the mat and listened to their commotion. After a while, the topic changed. When she was asked occasionally, she answered casually. The barbecue would be the best soon. Ji Han asked someone to bring it down and put on the sauce. It was cut into pieces and served to them. Jian Yan didn't want to eat such meat so she put down her fork after taking a few bites. Ji Yunxin watched her movements and put down her fork.

 After dinner, several people danced around the fire. They unanimously pushed Jian Yan up, saying they wanted to see her dance the same dance she did at the Jingyi Party. Jian Yan waved her hands repeatedly, and Ji Yunxin said, "Let's change the game." Yun

 Xin rarely spoke all night. Although everyone wanted to bring the topic to her, she didn't talk much. Now it was rare to change the game. Everyone became interested: "What game does Mr. Ji want to play?" Ji Han said: "The King's Game.

 How's it going?"

 Zhao Qingqing: "I smell a bad premonition."

 When it comes to playing games, there are those who are particularly lucky and some who are particularly unlucky. Jian Yan is particularly lucky. After playing three games, she has already done The two kings not only had information to listen to, but also made pranks. She gradually became interested, and her luck with the cards was overwhelming, until Jiang Yirou and the others gave up: "Is there something wrong with this card?" "I said it was unlucky, basically it was

 . It's me!"

 Jian Yan smiled lightly as she listened to their complaints and said with a stern look on her face: "You are born with good luck." When

 she smiled, her eyebrows spread, her eyes curved into crescents, and she looked like she was trying to hold back her smile. It was a bit cute. Ji Yunxin sat next to her and saw her appearance, and also chuckled.

 It was past nine o'clock when the dinner ended. Ji Han asked everyone to go back and rest early. They were not allowed to stay in bed tomorrow morning. They would gather in the cafeteria at seven o'clock. Everyone stood up and walked out together. Luo Jing walked to Jian Yan and stretched out her hand: "Yanyan. "

 Jian Yan saw that she would put her hand on hers. Luo Jing pulled her up and said, "Go back together?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at the two standing together with deep eyes. Yu Yue on the other side shouted: "Luo Jing. Luo

 Jing looked over, and Yu Yue said, "Can you accompany me to the lobby later?"

 Jian Yan said, "Please accompany her there."

 Luo Jing looked at Yu Yue and then at Jian Yan and had to say: "Well, good night." Jian Yan smiled: "

 Good night."

 Luo Jing and Yu Yue also walked away. Jian Yan stood there and prepared to go back. Ji Yunxin beside her said: " Yanyan."

 "Would you like to go somewhere with me?"

 Jian Yan looked at her: "Where are you going?"

 Ji Yunxin spread out her hand with a bunch of keys. Jian Yan was puzzled. Ji Yunxin said, "Kitchen key, you just You haven't had dinner, let's get some vegetarian dishes, and I'll make you some light food when you get back." Jian Yan was slightly surprised, her expression was stunned for a moment, she raised her eyes to look at

 Ji Yunxin, and met the man's gaze, and the tenderness in her eyes. , Jian Yan lowered her eyes, touched her earlobe and refused, "No, I'm not very hungry." "

 I'm going back first."

 Ji Yunxin put the key in his pocket and followed Jian Yan: "Let's go together. "

 This time Jian Yan did not resist, and the two of them walked back together. The wind was not very cold on their bodies, and there was an unknown fragrance of flowers floating around. There was no one on the road anymore. The figures of Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were stretched very long, and they were on the stone road. , Jian Yan turned around and saw that their figures partially overlapped.

 After arriving at the apartment, Jian Yan went into the bathroom to wash up, and Ji Yunxin began to deal with official duties again. In addition to the sound of typing on the keyboard, there was also the ringtone of her mobile phone. When Jian Yan returned to the room, she saw Ji Yunxin chatting via video. She entered the room without saying hello.

 Ji Yunxin hung up the phone and looked at Jian Yan's room. She hesitated for a few seconds and stood up and went back to the room to take a doll in her hand. Jian Yan was just blowing her long hair when she heard someone knocking on the door. She walked to the door, opened it, and asked: "Mr. Ji, what's the matter?"

 She was wearing cotton pajamas with a bear's head embroidered on the chest. The pajamas were very loose, making her a bit petite. The lighting in Jian Yan's room was warm, completely different from the bright white crystal lamp in the living room. There were two worlds inside and outside the door. Ji Yunxin saw her hand casually wiping her wet hair with a towel.

 "Yanyan." Ji Yunxin stretched out her hand behind her back: "A gift."

 Jian Yan paused for a few seconds in wiping her wet hair. She did not take it but looked at Ji Yunxin and said, "Mr. Ji, I said it yesterday, Please don't give me any more gifts."

 Ji Yunxin lost her cold and arrogant attitude in the company, and stood in front of her surprisingly softly. She lowered her eyes, and her long and thick eyelashes cast a small shadow on her skin. Ji Yunxin whispered: "I know, whether you close it or not, I I'll give it to you."

 Jian Yan blinked slightly when she heard this, her face was cold, she put the towel around her neck, and said as naturally as possible: "Mr. Ji, I don't agree with your point of view today." Ji Yunxin raised her eyes and looked

 Her eyes were deep: "Where do you disagree?"

 Jian Yan said with a calm expression: "You have forgotten that there is another possibility. If I am with someone else, what will you do?"

 Ji Yunxin's heart beat when he heard her words. After a random beat, a sour and astringent feeling suddenly surged into her heart, accompanied by dense pain. She couldn't control this natural reaction of her body at all. It was like water bursting from a dam, drowning her in an instant. Just a simple Assuming that she was already in a state of chaos.

 Ji Yunxin tightened her jaw, squeezed the doll tightly with her hands, and accidentally touched the switch. In the quiet atmosphere, her clear voice suddenly appeared: "Yanyan, still remember the first month you came to our house..." There was silence all around, and the two of them were silent

 . With her voice lingering around her, Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin with burning eyes. Ji Yunxin caught that gaze and clutched the doll tightly. The blood vessels on the back of her fair hands bulged. She said: "Yanyan, if you are with someone else, I I wish you a happy marriage and happiness for a hundred years."

 Jian Yan's fair face was calm and indifferent, and she said as usual: "Then please ask Mr. Ji to wish me happiness in advance." She lightly

 opened her red lips: "I like it of people."

Chapter 75 Enters the Play

I don't know if it was because of the change of environment that Jian Yan didn't have a good rest at night. She tossed and turned in bed and couldn't fall asleep. Finally, she got up and turned on the bedside lamp. She opened the tightly closed curtains and saw a swimming pool outside the floor-to-ceiling window. The swimming pool is quite large, surrounded by evergreen trees. There are two wide stone paths that lead to the edge of the swimming pool. There are many white lounge chairs placed above the swimming pool. Jian Yan glances at a lounge chair in the middle and seems to have someone sleeping on it. It is dark and the distance is It was far away, so she couldn't see who it was, but judging from his tall figure, he should be a man. Jian Yan looked away after looking at it for a few seconds. She sat back on the bed. If she couldn't sleep, she just surfed the Internet. She turned on her phone and saw Someone sent her a message: - Have you slept?

 It's Yu Yue. Jian Yan replied to her: No, is there something wrong?

 Yu Yue was leaning on the bedside, deep in thought. There was a glass of red wine on her bedside table, which was glowing under the light. Her cell phone message notification interrupted her thoughts. She touched her cell phone and looked at it. The message she sent an hour ago was just now. In reply, Yu Yue pressed her head and replied: Just woke up?

 Jian Yan: [I'm not asleep. Is something wrong? ]

 Yu Yue: [It's nothing. I just wanted to ask you if I could go find her. 】

 Jian Yan was silent for a moment after seeing this sentence. There was no need for the agent to come with her, but she didn't have an assistant, and Su Ziqi didn't want to find an assistant for her alone, so he became both an agent and an assistant. Following along, she noticed that there were some differences between the two of them, but Su Ziqi didn't mention it, so she couldn't say much. The phone beeped twice, and Yu Yue said again: Why don't you talk?

 Jian Yan: [I don't know what to say. 】

 Yu Yue: 【You are so honest. If I asked you to comfort me, I might be mad at you to death. ]

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes and smiled, and after a few seconds she replied: [It's too late, don't go. 】

 Yu Yue reached out to pick up the red wine glass on the bedside table and shook it. The red liquid hit the wall of the glass. There was a faint aroma of wine in the air. She held the glass with her slender fingers and drank it. The taste was astringent and sweet. She put down the glass and replied: [ I won't go. Anyway, she doesn't want me to go. ]

 Jian Yan stared at this sentence and finally said: [Don't think too much, go to bed early. 】

 Yu Yue: [Yanyan, how can a person's heart be so cruel? If you say you don't love, you won't love. 】

 Jian Yan's heart ached when she saw this sentence, and she felt a slight pain. She leaned on the bed and changed her position, typing with red eyes: "Maybe it's because it hurts too much and she can't love anymore." 】

 Yu Yue held the phone in her arms, her eyes moist. She endured the soft cry that overflowed from the pain. Her whole body was tense, and the fingertips holding the phone turned white. For a long time, she typed: "I will also feel pain, but no matter how much it hurts, I I don't want to let her go either. ]

 Jian Yan leaned her back on the pillow and her phone fell on the sheets. From the corner of her eye, she caught a message from Yu Yue but didn't know what to reply. The last message she received came back: Good night.

 She picked up the phone and replied: Good night.

 After putting down her phone, she got back under the quilt. A cold wind blew outside the window, and the branches were blown this way and that, reflecting on the glass with teeth and claws. Jian Yan stared at it for a while and didn't feel sleepy at all. Not only did she not feel sleepy, her stomach also rebelled.

 She is hungry.

 The consequences of not eating dinner were now revealed. She was so hungry and panicked. She had been disturbed by Yu Yue's words just now, but now she was thinking about what to eat.

 There should be noodles, right? How about a quick meal? Jian Yan got out of bed and went out in slippers. She was afraid of disturbing Ji Yunxin and did not turn on the lights in the living room. She went straight to the kitchen. The kitchen was not very big. She stood at the door and turned on the kitchen lights. The incandescent lamps scattered bright light. She used her hands to Blocking the light and walking two steps in, the kitchen was very clean, with all pots and pans, a row of hanging knives, and several pots on the counter. Jian Yan opened the cabinet and looked but didn't find any noodles. She turned around and looked refrigerator.

 "What are you looking for?" A voice suddenly came from behind. Jian Yan was startled. She turned around and saw Ji Yunxin holding a cup in his hand. He should have come out to pour water. She stood there a little embarrassed. Ji Yunxin glanced at her and said, "Hungry Now?"

 At this point, Jian Yan didn't try to be pushy. She nodded: "I'm a little hungry. Did Mr. Ji see where the noodles are?" Ji Yunxin walked over and put the cup on the sink. She opened the refrigerator door and Jian Yan

 looked I don't know when it was filled with food, most of which were vegetarian dishes. Ji Yunxin turned around and said, "Can fried noodles be okay?" Jian Yan said, "I will do it myself. Mr. Ji, please rest early.

 "

 "It's okay." Ji Yunxin said calmly: "I'm hungry too, just by the way." Jian Yan could only nod after hearing this: "Then I can help you?" Ji Yunxin looked at the apron hanging on the shelf and said: "If it's convenient, you

 can

 help I'll put on my apron."

 Jian Yan took the apron from the shelf, it was a pull-over style. Ji Yunxin stood beside her with her head slightly lowered and stretched out her hand. Jian Yan put the apron around her neck. The two of them were close. She lowered her eyes and saw Ji Yunxin's slender neck, white skin, and faint fragrance. She looked away.

 Ji Yunxin was wearing plaid cotton pajamas. Her sleeves were folded up to her elbows. After putting on the apron, she reached to her back and tied the straps herself. Jian Yan couldn't help, so she stood aside and asked, "Let me help you." Washing vegetables?"

 "No need." Ji Yunxin looked at her and said, "The kitchen is small, go out and wait for a while." Although the kitchen is not big, it is more than enough for two people to stand in. Jian Yan only told Ji Yunxin that night before going to bed

 . He wanted to keep some distance from her, but now after hearing what she said, Jian Yan said, "Then I'll trouble Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin raised his eyes and looked at her with a deep look.

 After Jian Yan left, she took two tomatoes, onions, ham and mushrooms from the refrigerator. After cutting them, she washed them twice in water. The sound of rushing water came from the kitchen. Jian Yan sat on the sofa in the living room, outside the window. The cold wind was blowing, and when she raised her eyes, she saw Ji Yunxin lowering her head to cook. She had fantasized about the scene countless times, and she could wake up laughing in her dreams. Now that she finally saw it as she wished, she didn't dare to have any thoughts.

 ——Yanyan, how can a person's heart be so cruel? If you say you don't love, you won't love.

 That's because it hurts too much.

 It hurts so much that I dare not love.

 Ji Yunxin turned on the heat, cooked the noodles in the pot, poured them out, poured cold water over them twice, and put them in a bowl on the side. Finally, she poured all the chopped vegetables into the pot and stir-fried. After smelling the aroma, she put the noodles back in again. Putting it into the pot and then adding the seasonings with skillful techniques, Jian Yan sat on the sofa and smelled the aroma. Her stomach growled unsatisfactorily. She stroked her belly, feeling helpless.

 Two plates of noodles were made, and one plate was slightly larger. Ji Yunxin placed the extra plate in front of Jian Yan and said, "I made a little more. If you can't eat it, just leave it here." Jian Yan took it with both hands: "Thank you

 . Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin sat on the sofa next to her.

 The noodles look good, with a sauce color. The ham and mushrooms are cut into strips, and the tomatoes and onions are cut into slices and mixed together. The color is beautiful and very appetizing. Jian Yan didn't know Ji Yunxin could cook so well before. She used a fork. Rolling up a few pieces and biting them off, the person in the ear asked: "Does it still suit your appetite?"

 Jian Yan nodded: "It's quite delicious. Mr. Ji's skills are very good."

 The color is delicious and delicious.

 Ji Yunxin was secretly relieved. It wasn't that she was good at cooking, but that she could only cook a few dishes. Fortunately, she remembered that Jian Yan loved to eat pasta, so she went to learn some before coming here. Judging from her expression now, she should be very satisfied. .

 Jian Yan was already hungry, and the noodles were filled with tomato sauce, which was very sour and sweet. She couldn't help but finish the whole plate, and she still had some unfinished thoughts. Ji Yunxin raised her lips and smiled when she saw the little gesture she was looking at from the corner of her eye. Then when he thought of what she said, the smile on his lips gradually disappeared, and his eyes darkened.

 "Have you finished eating?" Ji Yunxin saw Jian Yan put down her fork and said, "Go and have a rest. I'll wash the dishes." Jian Yan reached out and took the plate from in front of her: "I'll go." Ji Yunxin leaned very close to her and took the dishes from her

 hand

 . He took the plate away and said with a normal expression: "You should rest more now. Recording tomorrow will definitely be very tiring." Jian Yan paused for a few seconds after hearing this. She nodded: "Okay, I'll go back to the house first." Ji Yunxin agreed

 calmly

 . , passed by her, whether it was behavior or communication between the two, she did not cross the line at all. This was the best state that Jian Yan originally envisioned after the divorce. There was no need to stay away from each other forever, but there was no need to dwell on the past. They All it takes is a tacit understanding not to talk about the past.

 After Jian Yan washed up, she saw Ji Yunxin returning to the house with a cup. Ji Yunxin said, "Would you like to make you a cup of milk?"

 "No need." Jian Yan had just washed her face, and there was still moisture on her eyebrows. Her eyes were watery and watery. Ji Yunxin met her eyes and hesitated for a few seconds before  nodding: "Good night." Jian Yan nodded to her and said good night. After returning to the house, after eating and drinking enough, she couldn't help but feel sleepy. Jian Yan opened the quilt and went to bed. The warmth came over her. She pressed her head on the pillow and closed her eyes to rest.

 The style was extraordinarily grand tonight. The cold wind was raging outside the window, and the branches were tilted and tilted. A few of them hit the glass, making a buzzing sound. Jian Yan's curtains were half closed and half open, and the half opened suddenly stood there. A figure appeared, wearing dark blue clothes and a hat. He lay on the window and looked in. It was so dark that nothing could be seen clearly. When the wind blew, the figure disappeared.

 One room was quiet, but there was the sound of typing on the keyboard in the other room. Ji Yunxin typed the last number and said to the person on the other end of the video: "Let's settle on this." After receiving the information, Fu Qiang said respectfully: "Okay,

 Ji It's getting late, why don't you take a rest?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at the time in the lower right corner, and nodded: "Take a rest now, hang up."

 Fu Qiang nodded, and when Ji Yunxin was about to hang up the video, she said suddenly: "Assistant Fu."

 " Mr. Ji, please tell me."

 Ji Yunxin raised her brows: "Please help me find a training class."

 Fu Qiang was dumbfounded: "Training class?"

 Ji Yunxin turned off the computer after hanging up the video, and the coffee at hand was gone again. She walked out of the room with the cup. Next to it was Jian Yan's room. The lights were off, so she should rest. She stared at the closed door for a long time, and finally turned around and left.

 The next day was a sunny day. Jian Yan slept until the alarm clock rang. After she turned off her phone, Su Ziqi also called her: "It's time to get up." Jian Yan sat up from the bed and wandered to the bathroom like a wandering spirit.

 After going to the toilet, she looked down at her lower abdomen. It was a little more bulging than before. Although it was not obvious yet and could be covered up by wearing loose clothes, she could already feel the difference. This feeling was amazing. , there was a sound outside the door, Jian Yan pressed the toilet and started to wash up. When she went out, she saw Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa. The warm sunshine jumped in from the window and shone on Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa. Jian Yan felt vaguely unreal. sense.

 This was the first time that she could see Ji Yunxin as soon as she woke up.

 Ji Yunxin heard a voice behind her, she turned her head, the sun fell on her facial features, her brows were as clear as a distant daisy, her eyes were clear, she was wearing home clothes and her long hair was tied up casually, Jian Yan saw her walking over and let her into the bathroom, but Ji Yunxin Before she could walk in, she stood in front of Jian Yan and quickly stretched out her arms to hug her. Jian Yan was stunned, and Ji Yunxin whispered in her ear: "Morning." Her words were clear and her tone was natural. After she finished speaking, she walked in without waiting for Jian Yan's reaction.

 In the bathroom, Jian Yan stood there dumbfounded. She blinked slightly, wondering if she had just had an illusion.

 Did Ji Yunxin hug her just now?

 Still as if nothing happened?

 Jian Yan wanted to knock on the door and enter the bathroom when she heard the sound of running water coming from inside. It seemed that the shower was turned on. Ji Yunxin was taking a bath inside. After getting this realization, Jian Yan could not take two steps back. She walked into the room to change clothes and when she came out again Ji Yunxin's room door was closed tightly.

 Ji Yunxin opened the door and saw Jian Yan looking at her sullenly. She frowned and said, "What's wrong?" Jian Yan was defeated by her indifferent expression. She opened her lips and said, "Mr. Ji, what did you mean just now?" "What

 ?

 " ?" Ji Yunxin looked confused: "Which one?"

 "You..." As soon as she opened her mouth, Ji Yunxin stretched out his hand to hold her. His palms were warm and his fingertips were touching. The delicate feeling of the skin came over her. Jian Yan forgot to question her for a moment. .

 "Let's go, Ji Han is urging us." Ji Yunxin led her out of the door with a calm expression. Outside the door, they met Luo Jing and Yu Yue. They didn't know what they were talking about, and their expressions were solemn. Luo Jing saw Ji Yunxin and Yu Yue Jian Yan frowned as she held hands together, and Yu Yue beside her frowned and smiled: "Yanyan, Mr. Ji, morning." Jian Yan wanted to shake off Ji Yunxin

 's hand but she held it tighter. She forced a smile: "Morning."

 Yu Yue followed her naturally: "Did you sleep well last night?"

 She yawned. Although she was wearing makeup, there were dark circles under her eyes. Jian Yan nodded: "I'm fine. What about you?"

 "I drank too much, had a headache, and couldn't fall asleep in the middle of the night." Yu Yue said, "I have to make time to catch up on my sleep during the recording later."

 Jian Yan smiled. She tried to let go of Ji Yunxin again. This time it went smoothly and she broke away without using any force. Yu Yue beside her was still talking. She agreed and held her hand. The warmth was gone and it was slightly cold.

 The four people quickly gathered in the cafeteria. Ji Han stood at the door: "Come on, come on." The camera

 was facing, Jian Yan and Yu Yue deliberately staggered, she moved back a little, Ji Yunxin stood beside her, and Luo Jing was also very cooperative. Standing next to Yu Yue, within a few seconds, the four of them had already formed two pairs. Ji Han said with a smile, "I'm just waiting for you. I haven't had breakfast yet." Jian Yan walked over and Ji Han asked them to sit at the long table first

 . He stood on the chair and said: "Welcome everyone to the first episode of [Thirty Days of Honeymoon]. I am the host Ji Han. Below are five pairs of 'newly married couples'. Please introduce themselves." Jian Yan and Ji Yun

 Xin sat in the middle, with Yu Yue and Luo Jing on the left, and Jiang Yirou and Cheng Yirong on the right. The self-introductions were all more official. After the group introduced one by one, Ji Han held up the card and said, "Okay, everyone introduced themselves. It's exciting, so let's not talk more and get to the topic!"

 Ji Han said and handed the topic to Zhao Qingqing beside her. She asked: "Qingqing, can I ask, what is your understanding of honeymoon? ?"

 Zhao Qingqing thought for a few seconds: "Romantic."

 Ji Han nodded and asked Han Xiaodong beside her: "Xiaodong, what do you think is romantic?"

 Han Xiaodong looked at Zhao Qingqing next to him and said a little embarrassedly: "I think and like it. When we are together, everything is romantic."

 Zhao Qingqing also looked at her after hearing this, their eyes met, and the two of them laughed without saying a word. Soothing music suddenly sounded at the scene, and the atmosphere suddenly became brighter. Although there were no amateurs here, They have participated in acting, but they are not ordinary people. They often act on the spot. It is not difficult to pretend to be affectionate. Ji Han coughed twice and said: "When you are with the person you like, everything is romantic. This sentence is true. Okay, let's start our first session."

 The first session is to make breakfast. One person from a pair will go out to the kitchen, and the other will wait in the cafeteria. The draw is random, and Jian Yan was chosen. , she stood up and Ji Han said, "Here go to the kitchen."

 She nodded and walked to the kitchen. A photographer followed immediately, followed by Yu Yue, then Qian Cheng, Han Xiaodong, and Jiang Yirou. The four of them walked towards the back. Ji Han and the photographer followed. The remaining five people stayed in the cafeteria. Waiting for breakfast here, there are also photography here, but there are not many pictures. Ji Yunxin is sitting among the people. Next to her, Luo Jing pours a cup of tea and holds up the pot and asks her: "Does Mr. Ji drink tea?" Ji Yunxin tilted his head to look at her and nodded:

 " Okay, thank you Miss Luo."

 Luo Jing filled her cup and said, "You're welcome, but I'm a little envious of Mr. Ji." Ji

 Yunxin sipped her tea: "Envy for what?"

 "I envy Mr. Ji's luck. "She held the cup and said, "What a good luck."

 Ji Yunxin was silent after hearing this. The TV in the cafeteria was on, and the sound of advertisements came from inside. It was very familiar. She looked up and saw Jane on the screen. Yan was wearing a red evening dress, standing on the red carpet, with her back completely hollowed out, and countless lights shining on her body. Her skin was fair and delicate, glowing with luster. Her swan neck was slender and the arc was exquisite. She turned her head and smiled, which touched people's hearts. Ji Yunxin The hand holding the cup tightened, and his eyes were deep.

 The advertisement came out yesterday, and the effect is very good, surprisingly good. From yesterday to now, HIU's sales have been higher than the usual monthly sales, and are climbing steadily. Netizens' messages are also very friendly: ——Jian

 Shimei exploded!

 ——Oh my god, is this a goblin?

 ——Can I have the same beautiful back as Jane's World by buying HIU's shower gel?

 ——Thank you HIU for allowing us to appreciate the beauty of Yanyan. I will definitely buy Jianyan, bah! Buy a great shower gel!

 ——Sister, I can do it, I really can!

 Su Ziqi, who was sitting in the corner, was answering the phone. Her phone was set to silent but there were constant messages. Fortunately, her area was not in the recording area, so the staff did not let her leave. They waited for her to hang up and the fourth one came to make an appointment. After the advertisement call, Jian Yan and her group walked out. The five of them held plates in their hands and covered them with covers. Ji Han followed a few people and walked out with a smile: "OK, everything is done. I have to say everyone The craftsmanship of the guests is so good, I'm almost hungry when I see it."

 Yu Yue placed the plate in front of Luo Jing. She raised her eyes and glanced at Su Ziqi sitting in the corner. The two looked at each other. Her expression became colder. Su Ziqi kept his eyes on her until Ji Han asked them to Taking off the cover, she saw a portion of fried noodles on the plate. Far away, she could see the poached egg on top, which was golden yellow, and the green vegetables next to the poached egg, which were light green and very attractive in color, but she He held the phone tightly, feeling an inexplicable pain in his chest.

 "Sister Su, Sister Su, my good sister, take a bite. I made this specially for you!" Yu Yue looked over with a face full of collagen. She rolled up the rice noodles with a fork: "Just take a bite

 . , you see if it tastes good."

 She waved her hand: "I will accompany you to the red carpet this afternoon. I don't want to get food poisoning." "I

 promise there will be no problem this time." Yu Yue smiled like a fox: " Just take a bite."

 She was hugged by the arms, and she turned to look at Yu Yue. She was bright and cold in front of her, and her words were thorny, and she didn't give anyone face at all. She was more well-behaved than a little rabbit, although she knew that this was Yu Yue was pretending, but she just took this trick: "Then take a bite." She ate

 this bite for a long time. Later, Yu Yue made fried rice noodles for her many times. On the night of their passion, they both had the same meal. This, Yu Yue hugged her and said, "Does this count as a token of our love?"

 Others gave exquisite gifts, but she was fine, but she chose to use this vulgar gift, but she liked it very much: "Forget it, whatever you say, forget it. "

 Yu Yue kissed the corners of her lips wantonly, teased the tip of her tongue, moved one hand over her body, and laughed: "Then Sister Su, please be my rice noodles tonight." The memory stopped suddenly, Su Ziqi stood up suddenly, she Looking

 at the recording direction and turning away, Yu Yue only saw empty seats when he looked up again.

 She lowered her eyes, smiled and asked the people around her: "Is it delicious?"

 Luo Jing had to admit that it was very delicious and perfect.

 There were two other groups that overturned like them. Xia Yun almost roared: "Help - life -" After he finished speaking, he made a posture of being poisoned and lay on the table. Everyone was laughing, including Jiang Yirou's group. If you give her more, she will eat it despite her pressure. Her face is fierce but her tone is very gentle and she says: "Eat more." She

 is very similar to the vicious female supporting character in the movie who seeks wealth and murder.

 The camera swept over, and the group of Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin was pretty normal. Jian Yan made two small bowls of preserved egg and lean meat porridge, and some side dishes. Ji Yunxin stirred the lean meat porridge with a ladle. The aroma was so full that even Luo Jing couldn't bear it. Looking over, everyone smelled the fragrance and looked envious.

 Ji Yunxin knew that Jian Yan's cooking skills had always been very good. She had gone to learn cooking and had told herself a few things before, but she had never tasted it. This was the first time she had eaten breakfast made by her, and it was more delicious than she expected. The taste of the porridge is moderate, with the aroma of meat in the mouth, but not greasy. Ji Yunxin praised: "Yanyan, breakfast is delicious." When the camera turned over, Jian Yan smiled at her: "It's good if you like it." Ji Yunxin raised

 her

 eyes Facing her smiling face, she raised the corners of her lips into a slight smile and said in a gentle voice, "I like it very much." Jian Yan

 's fingertips holding the ladle ached from the exertion. Under the camera, she suppressed her unnatural expression and felt a little uncomfortable. She said politely: "Eat quickly."

 Ji Yunxin hummed lightly and finished a bowl of porridge.

 Finished early at nine o'clock, Ji Han led everyone out of the cafeteria and walked towards the playground. People on the road stood together in twos and threes, chatting in low voices, or whispering. Zhao Qingqing walked beside Han Xiaodong, the two of them were playing and fooling around. The camera Pulling away, Ji Yunxin reached out and touched the back of Jian Yan's hand. She stretched out her little finger and hooked Jian Yan's little finger. Jian Yan was slightly startled, looked down, and said in surprise: "Mr. Ji?" Ji Yunxin nodded lightly: "Huh?"

 Her

 expression Calm and indifferent, there was no difference in the way she looked at Jian Yan. Jian Yan thought she might have misunderstood when she saw such a look. She retracted her hand and said, "What do you mean? Last night I..." "What I said last

 night I have not forgotten, and I will not forget." Ji Yunxin's expression was as usual, she turned to Jian Yan and said, "I know what you are worried about, don't worry, I won't make you unhappy like before."

 Very reasonable, Jian Yan breathed a sigh of relief: "Then what were you doing just now?"

 Ji Yunxin turned her head to look at Jian Yan, shook her head and said, "Yanyan, have you forgotten something?"

 Jian Yan wondered: "What?"

 Ji Yunxin reminded "What are we doing now?"

 "Recording the program."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "What are our statuses now?"

 Jian Yan thought for a while: "We just got married."

 Ji Yunxin said: "So I held my newly married wife. Is there any problem?" After she finished speaking, she held Jian Yan's hand again. Jian Yan thought for a few seconds and then responded quickly: "Then in the morning..." "Yanyan, you are a professional actor. It's easy to get into the role

 . I don't have as good acting skills as you, so whether I'm in the camera or not, I will put myself in the position of a newly married person to prevent drama. Do you understand?" So that's it. Jian Yan thought about it for a few seconds, but it didn't matter

 . It's incomprehensible. Anyone who goes on this show has forgotten her single status. It's just because Ji Yunxin is around her, so she is a little embarrassed and uncomfortable. Speaking of it, it's because she is unprofessional. She nodded slightly: "I understand. Ji

 Yunxin opened her lips: "It's good if you understand. Can I regard you as my newlywed partner now?" Jian Yan did not hesitate: "Of course." Ji Yunxin took Jian Yan's hand and tightened

 it

 , The palms of the two people touched each other, and warmth came over them. She said, "Yanyan, I have something else to say to you." Jian Yan turned her head and said without caring, "

 What are you talking about?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at her with gentle eyes. "Happy wedding - Mrs. Ji."

 Jian Yan's expression froze when she heard this title, her steps stopped, and her heartbeat suddenly stopped for two seconds.

Chapter 76

Jian Yan was led out of the door by Ji Yunxin. When they walked out of the cafeteria, everyone began to look more or less like a newlywed. Some were holding arms, some were playing around, some were holding hands, and everyone walked out of the cafeteria while laughing.

 Ji Han walked at the front. She stopped in a slightly open place, turned around and said, "Okay, let's issue the mission here." Everyone stood still and waited for her to speak. Ji Han said, "The second link

 . That is the most important part of today, setting off for Phoenix Island!" "

 Phoenix Island?"

 Ji Han nodded, Phoenix Island is not a small island, but a large amusement park, also in this city, but echoing the resort, one in The one on the far left and the one on the far right. The car ride alone takes an hour and a half. Ji Han continued: "Now, please hand over all valuable things on your body, including mobile phones. The task this time is to ask everyone to leave the resort penniless." , and then set off to Phoenix Island. No matter what method is used, you must enter Phoenix Island before three o'clock in the afternoon. The first pair will have a mysterious gift, and there will be punishments from the second pair onwards. I will send you the detailed tasks and punishments below." The staff

 distributed the typed papers to everyone. Jian Yan lowered her head and looked at it. She was not allowed to borrow money from passers-by, she was not allowed to cheat, and she was not allowed to use the artist's reputation... There were half a page of prohibited items, which almost eliminated everything Jian Yan could think of. How to make money, she frowned and saw the price list. Taking the bus from here to Phoenix Island costs two yuan, and it costs four yuan for two people. This is easy, but the more difficult thing is how to enter Phoenix Island. The ticket for two people costs 980, that is Said that from now until three o'clock in the afternoon, they must earn about one thousand to complete the task.

 A thousand orders is not much. Let's not talk about artists here, even amateurs can earn more than this amount in a day. However, it is difficult for a clever woman to make a meal without rice. It is easy to make money for them, but it is quite difficult to make money out of thin air.

 Everyone lowered their heads and whispered, and several ideas were rejected but all were rejected.

 "Have you finished reading it?" Ji Han said, "No one has any opinions, right?"

 Zhao Qingqing raised his hand: "Do you really want to confiscate your phone?"

 Ji Han nodded and smiled: "Really."

 Everyone wailed, and Jian Yan also handed over her mobile phone. After the assistant put their mobile phones in their bags, Ji Han said, "Without further ado, let's go!" Jian Yan followed everyone out of the resort, and ten people stood at the gate, lonely

 . Looking helpless, Qian Cheng hugged a pillar next to the resort and said angrily: "Someone will take me away, I don't want to work hard anymore." Xia Yun kicked him over: "Come on, come on, I'm selling you.

 , Not one thousand and eighty, but only ninety-nine and eight. If you buy it back, you can fry it and stir-fry it. Okay..."

 Qian Cheng let go of the pillar and stood in front of Xia Yun: "Do you have any conscience anymore? We just got married after all!

 " Yun turned his head and dug his ears: "It's you who didn't follow the rules of the husband."

 Both of them are handsome men, standing together and making love, and the going back and forth felt like flirting. Ji Han heard the two of them say, Quarrel' turned around and asked the director how to handle this section, and the atmosphere was harmonious.

 Everyone chatted at the door for a while and then went out. After all, it was already after nine o'clock. It would only take about six hours to enter Phoenix Island before three o'clock in the afternoon. Jian Yan felt that it was not easy to earn a thousand with bare hands in six hours. Regarding the matter, she turned to look at Ji Yunxin next to her and saw that she was also thinking deeply about it.

 "How about we do temporary work?" Jian Yan suggested that there are such hourly workers now, but Ji Yunxin retorted: "It's too slow." Jian Yan nodded, indeed,

 the price was not high, she bit her lip.

 Ji Yunxin walked out for a few steps and turned around to look back. There was only this resort nearby, but there were two supermarkets. However, because the resort was chartered by the program team, there were no customers. One of them was not open yet. If you want to stay nearby, Making money was a fantasy, she dismissed this assumption in her mind.

 Apart from here, there didn't seem to be any particularly lively places along the way. She raised her eyebrows.

 Zhao Qingqing and Han Xiaodong were the first couple to leave. They seemed to have come up with a good idea and said hello to everyone before leaving. Later, Jiang Yirou and Cheng Yirong also left the team, leaving only three pairs. Luo Jing came over and asked Jian Yan: "Yanyan, do you want to cooperate together?"

 "Cooperation?" Jian Yan raised her eyes: "Do you have any good ideas?"

 於悅聳肩:"還在想。"

 "煙煙。"紀雲昕簡煙道:"我們也走吧。"

 簡煙轉頭:"紀總,羅編劇問能不能一起合作。"

 "還是不了。"紀雲昕在眾人心裡始終都是正經嚴肅的形象,哪怕她之前和簡煙單獨約會神色很溫柔,但抹不掉眾人對她的印象,她道:"我們單獨走吧,不要影響羅小姐和於小姐的進度。"

 她說完低頭牽簡煙的手,拉著她往外走,攝影師隨後就跟上了。

 入春後天氣一直偏暖,尤其是靠近中午的時間,會更熱一點,簡煙和紀雲昕沿著馬路走約莫半小時,兩人身上出了細汗,饒是如此,紀雲昕也沒松開簡煙的手,兩人掌心黏膩,簡煙動了動手腕,沒掙脫開,她偏頭看紀雲昕,見她側臉的白皙肌膚染上緋紅,是被熱的,她道:"要不要休息一會?"

 "再堅持一會,前面就可以休息了。"紀雲昕對簡煙道:"是不是太熱了?"

 她看過來,那道目光也不炙熱卻有些燙人,簡煙輕咳:"有點。"

 "快到了。"紀雲昕說完指著前面。

 簡煙看過去,是個公園,人來人往,紀雲昕道:"等會進去你找個地方休息。"

 "那你呢?"

 紀雲昕偏頭看她,揚唇笑:"我去賺錢。"

 她表情是難得的輕松愜意,沒有不苟言笑,沒有嚴肅端正,耳鬢碎發貼著臉頰,紀雲昕用手勾到耳後,簡煙說道:"一起想辦法賺錢吧,我也不能偷懶。"

 紀雲昕聽到這話輕笑,聲音愉悅:"沒關系,我允許你偷懶。"

 簡煙轉頭看到她淡笑的側臉,耳邊是她清冽嗓音,如一陣風,吹開周遭的沉悶。

 The two of them entered the park together. Early spring is a good time to play. There were many people. Jian Yan was recognized as soon as she arrived at the park entrance. Many people took out their mobile phones and started taking pictures. There were also two or three junior high school-looking children who came over to have some fun. She said shyly: "Yanyan, can I take a picture with you?"

 Before the staff could stop her, Jian Yan looked at them, nodded and smiled: "Okay."

 Ji Yunxin stood outside to take pictures for them, and everyone who wanted to take pictures behind them was blocked. The program crew stopped them, and everyone had to watch Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin leave. The two walked inside. Ji Yunxin saw a tree and said to Jian Yan, "You go to rest first, and I'll take a look around?" How could Jian Yan rest

 ? , she shook her head: "Let's go together."

 After all, she was recording a program. How could she rest alone and let Ji Yunxin make money alone? It would be strange if netizens didn't scold her to death if this was filmed. Thinking of this, Ji Yunxin nodded: "Let's go together." Continue

 . After coming down, the two of them walked around the park for half a circle. They bumped into Han Xiaodong and Zhao Qingqing near the small shop. Jian Yan looked over and saw that Han Xiaodong was teaching people to paint. There were many onlookers nearby. She looked a little envious of the talented people. , Sure enough, he could never starve to death wherever he went. Ji Yunxin laughed when he heard her words: "Don't be envious, we also have a skill." Jian Yan looked at her: "Which skill?" Ji Yunxin pulled her towards the small shop and said: "A way to make

 money

 . "

 Before Jian Yan understood what it meant, she saw that Ji Yunxin had already stepped forward to deal with the owner of the small shop. The boss was in his forties, middle-aged, bald, and was wearing glasses and reading a newspaper. Ji Yunxin stood in front of him and introduced herself. : "Hello, boss, my surname is Ji. We would like to discuss a business deal with you, is it okay?"

 She looked at the boss and her tone was calm and calm. This was the first time Jian Yan saw Ji Yunxin 'negotiating' with others. It was almost as she imagined. She went straight to the point, without any unnecessary words, and looked like she was sure of winning. Jian Yan knew that Ji Yunxin had never lacked confidence. On the contrary, she was not only confident, but also arrogant, because she had enough capital, but knowing that it was It's one thing, but it's another thing to see it with your own eyes. The sunlight falls wantonly on Ji Yunxin's body and facial features, shining brightly and a little dazzlingly.

 After Ji Yunxin spoke, the camera came over. Although the boss didn't know Ji Yunxin, he knew Jian Yan. He smiled and said, "What kind of business do you want to discuss?" Ji Yunxin said, "We want to help you sell things." The boss was stunned when he heard

 this

 . Then he smiled: "Selling something?"

 Ji Yunxin turned to look at Jian Yan and said with a smile: "I wonder if the boss agrees?"

 The boss put down the newspaper with great interest and pushed up his glasses: "What do you want to sell?"

 Ji Yunxin asked. Walking around the small shop: "Milk, fruit, if possible, please give me some ice cubes." "

 Fifty-five cents, what do you think?"

 When Jian Yan heard her say this, an idea flashed across her mind. , she walked up to Ji Yunxin and said, "Do you want to sell salads?" It

 's indeed a good idea. There is a lot of traffic here, and it will be noon soon. It must be very hot. Compared with other foods, these are more popular, Ji Yunxin Nodding, these are more popular. The most important thing is that the person who made this salad is Jian Yan. The program team only said that the artist's reputation is not allowed, but they did not say that the artist is not allowed to make these. The boss stared at the two of them for a while. , asked: "What if we lose money?"

 Ji Yunxin said calmly: "I never do business at a loss." After

 hearing this, the boss thought for a few minutes and nodded: "Okay, I agree."

 Anyway, Jian Yan just brought it The popularity effect is worth the money. He is a fool to push people away. Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin, pursed her lips and smiled: "Successful." Although she hasn't started making or selling yet, she somehow believes in Ji Yunxin. She must

 It will work.

 Ji Yunxin pulled her into the small shop. The two of them took a lot of fruit boxes. Jian Yan picked several kinds of fruits. She was good at cooking, not to mention making salads. Ji Yunxin went to the refrigerator behind and dug a lot. The ice cubes came out, and the two of them worked very quickly. Half an hour later, the first batch came out, twenty boxes with five or six kinds of fruits. The dragon fruit was bright red in color, paired with milky white yogurt. The color was beautiful and beautiful, and there were also With a little ice cubes added, it looked very cool. Jian Yan asked the boss to clear a table. The table was covered with a red cloth, put on the freshly made salad, and put up a price sign.

 There were already people watching when they started making, and when they put up the price sign, they were immediately sold out. There were also people watching Han Xiaodong's painting nearby. When they heard the movement of the small shop here, they came over and looked at it. After arriving at the fruit salad, I couldn't help but everyone left with a box. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were responsible for making it, and the boss was responsible for collecting the money. He received it with a smile on his face.

 By noon, the weather was hotter and business was better. Jian Yan made a few boxes and carried them on trays to the filming staff. The staff were a little flattered, especially Lin Mu, who was responsible for following Jian Yan this time. , I was happy for them after seeing how much money they had made in a period of time. Now I was so moved by receiving this box of salad that I almost cried. I turned into a little fanboy again, asking if I could help. Ji Yunxin saw it and asked coldly With one sentence, Lin Muyan retreated.

 Jian Yan's group was the first to make enough money. At 12 noon, Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan left the small shop. They walked out of the park with the money they had just received. Ji Yunxin said: "What do you want to eat for lunch? "

 Jian Yan ate fruit when she was hungry just now and drank two glasses of milk. She is not hungry now. She said to Ji Yunxin, "Can you eat something?" Ji Yunxin tilted her head: "Not hungry?" Jian Yan nodded when she saw  it

 .

: "Not very hungry."

 "Then let's go to Phoenix Island first."

 Jian Yan frowned: "Aren't you going to eat?"

 From the beginning to the later stage, almost all Ji Yunxin was doing it, and she never had a moment to spare, so she was free. She is not hungry even if she eats fruit and milk. Ji Yunxin should be hungry. Jian Yan looked at her from the corner of her eye and Ji Yunxin said: "Go over first and then eat." Jian Yan said: "There is no need to be in such a hurry.

 "

 Ji Yunxin tilted her head: "I'm not very hungry."

 Jian Yan didn't know what to say after hearing this. The two went out and got into a taxi. They arrived at Phoenix Island just after one o'clock. After Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan bought the tickets, they took the tickets and handed them to the staff. Lin Mu also told them to gather at three o'clock and would call them. It was free time now. After working hard for a long time, they finally got a rest. Jian Yan didn't want to move. She and Ji Yunxin walked a few steps inside and said, "Mr. Ji, You go to eat, I'll find a place to sit for a while."

 Ji Yunxin turned around: "Aren't you going to eat?"

 Jian Yan waved her hand: "I went to rest over there, you go and eat."

 Ji Yunxin looked at her and looked aside Walking into the pavilion, there were many small round tables, and many elderly people were playing chess and cards. Jian Yan sat in a hidden position in the innermost place. After sitting down, she fiddled with her phone. Ji Yunxin looked at it for a few times and then turned around and left. After a while, she He walked over with a lot of snacks in his hands.

 Jian Yan was lying on the round table playing with her mobile phone. Someone sat down opposite her. She looked up and saw Ji Yunxin put the packaging bag on the round table: "Eat some, I also bought milk tea." It was Chuan Chuan Incense. Jian Yan knew it by smelling it

 . , she put down her phone and saw Ji Yunxin opening the packaging bag. As expected, there was a bowl of Chuan Chuan Xiang inside, many of which were her favorites. Jian Yan frowned and said, "How do you know..." "How do you know what you like?" Ji Yunxin continued

 . : "We are married now. I know your preferences, shouldn't I?"

 Jian Yan was silent for a moment when she heard this sentence. When she got married, she wouldn't be able to see Ji Yunxin for several months, let alone let her get married. She knows her own taste, but now that she is pretending to be married, she knows it.

 The mood is very complicated.

 "Eat something?" Ji Yunxin placed the sticks of incense in front of Jian Yan, and helped her poke the milk tea. Finally, she sat next to it and ate the noodles she bought casually.

 She had never eaten at such a street stall, at least Jian Yan had never seen her eat it. Just imagining it, she felt that the noodles and Ji Yunxin were not a good match.

 Jian Yan didn't eat, so she just looked at Ji Yunxin with calm eyes. Ji Yunxin finished a noodle cake and drank two sips of milk tea, then looked up at Jian Yan and asked, "What's wrong?"

 Jian Yan's red lips slightly opened: "Is it delicious?"

 Ji Yunxin finished drinking the milk tea and put it aside and said to Jian Yan: "It's delicious, better than I imagined." "

 I found it too late and missed it. These delicacies."

 Jian Yan turned around and said, "They are not considered delicacies. You will get tired of them after eating them twice."

 Ji Yunxin held the noodles in her hands: "What if you don't get tired of them?"

 What if you don't get tired of them?

 A simple rhetorical question stirred up subtle fluctuations in Jian Yan's heart. She clutched her phone tightly and did not answer. The phone rang suddenly. It was Yu Yue's call, asking her where she was and if she had come in. Jian Yan returned to her pavilion at the door. , she also walked out to welcome them. When Yu Yue saw her, he shouted: "Yanyan." Luo Jing also followed

 behind Yu Yue. After the four of them met, Yu Yue said: "I thought we were the fastest, but I didn't expect You are faster than us, how do you make money?"

 Jian Yan smiled: "Work as coolies, what about you?"

 Yu Yue pointed at Luo Jing: "Craftsman."

 After she sat down, she looked at the food on the table: "You guys It's really pleasant."

 Jian Yan lowered her head: "Have you eaten?"

 "No, I came straight here after making money, and I didn't even have time to eat." After Yu Yue finished speaking, he looked at Jian Yan: "Who knows, you guys will get there first. ."

 Luo Jing said to Yue, "I'm going to buy food. Mr. Ji, Yanyan, do you need to bring one for you?" Ji Yunxin shook his head: "No." Jian Yan also smiled and declined, and Luo Jing went to buy lunch

 alone

 . Yu Yue sat on a stool and said, "Yanyan, have you decided on your next film?"

 Jian Yan's next film is Director Zhang's "Backlight", but she hasn't auditioned yet. She said to Yue, "It's not decided yet." , what's wrong?"

 Yu Yue hooked her hair with her fingers: "No, can you tell me if you have decided."

 Jian Yan thought for a few seconds: "What do you want to do?"

 "Nothing." After Yu Yue said seriously, seeing Jian Yan still looking at her, she shrugged: "I want to play a supporting role." Jian Yan was surprised: "You?" Come over to play a supporting role for

 her

 ? How big a card is she? Jian Yan shook his head: "Are you crazy?"

 "What a coincidence." Yu Yue said: "My agent said the same about me." "

 But I just wanted to have one final bet."

 "You're right, it might hurt. I'll let it go. It doesn't hurt me enough now."

 She waited until she tried for the last time before she really gave up. Jian Yan opened her lips but didn't know what to say. The two of them were so busy chatting that they completely forgot that there was someone sitting there. Opposite him, Ji Yunxin was silent for a moment while listening to Yu Yue's words.

 You are right, maybe you will let it go when it hurts.

 So Jian Yan put her down because it hurt too much?

 Ji Yunxin thought about what Jian Yan said last night. Although she knew that she might have lied to her, when she heard it, she still felt uncontrollable chest tightness, heartache, and extreme discomfort. Just a hypothesis could make her mood swing. is so powerful, what about Jian Yan? In the past, when she saw the fake scandals between herself and Li Weiqing, how did she deal with her own indifference? What kind of feeling does it feel like to be in so much pain that you feel hopeless? Ji Yunxin didn't dare to think deeply, but pictures automatically popped into her mind. It was Jian Yan who was still in Ji's house. She had just lost her parents. There were several times when she would study until late at night, and when she passed by Jian Yan's room, she would see Piao Yan. There is a person sitting on the window, looking out the window, his figure is thin, lonely and helpless.

 The tip of her nose was slightly sour, her eyes were burning, Ji Yunxin's eyebrows were raised, and she was a little confused by the food in front of her. She blinked, took a deep breath, and her face returned to calm.

 Luo Jing came back with Zhao Qingqing and Han Xiaodong. They were the third pair to enter Phoenix Island. Zhao Qingqing walked over to Luo Jing with a smile and said, "You don't know, Sister Jian Yan and Mr. Ji are so awesome!" "Right here.

 All the guests next to us were pulled over."

 Jian Yan retorted with a smile. Ji Yunxin never spoke and just sat beside everyone. She glanced at Jian Yan from the corner of her eye for a moment.

 等到她們吃完午飯一點半,眾人休息的差不多了起身去附近逛逛,兩點,蔣憶柔和成亦容進來了,三點過後,錢成和夏雲才隨著節目組的車進來,他們沒例外是最後一名,十個人全部到齊,紀涵也從車上下來,她對眾人道:"除了第一組,其他四組都要接受懲罰,你們準備好了嗎?"

 夏雲膽戰心驚的問道:"刺激項目嗎?"

 紀涵挑眉:"超刺激的項目。"

 夏雲臉都嚇白了。

 第一組接受懲罰的是於悅和羅晶,高空水上漂流,這上面的水流倒是不急速,但是高度千米,又是玻璃的,低頭一看都要嚇死,水流再緩慢心臟也要承受不小的負荷,第一個就這麽冒險,其他幾個還沒被懲罰都一臉欲哭無淚,於悅和羅晶換上衣服坐在漂流船裡,等著工作人員給她們做好安全措施才一推二下,尖叫聲隨之響起,簡煙站在眾人身後看著屏幕想象要是自己接受這樣的挑戰,頭皮發麻!

 二十分鍾後,於悅和羅晶腿軟從船上下來,工作人員帶她們去換衣服,於悅下來後臉還有些微白:"心跳都要停了,太刺激了。"

 羅晶也點頭:"節目組太變態了。"

 紀涵笑:"好,有請第三組接受懲罰!"

 第三組是趙清清,韓笑冬,他們倆挑戰的項目是過山車,兩人都是愛玩的性格,除了拐彎的尖叫聲外,其他時候還能說笑保持不錯的心情,第四組是大擺錘,成亦容放著大話坐上去,最後貼著蔣憶柔下來,還委屈可憐的樣子,蔣憶柔摟著他肩膀,一副不怕姐姐疼你的架勢,場面滑稽又搞笑,最後一組是夏雲和錢成,兩人往前走還不忘挖苦彼此,夏雲說錢成不會賺錢,錢成說夏雲不會變通,兩人邊吵邊被送上跳樓機,束縛好安全設備之後夏雲還對錢成冷哼一聲,錢成也孩子氣的反哼,兩人還沒再開口工作人員說開始了,兩人慢慢往上升,攝像機對著他們的表情,在下來的那刻,空氣中響起刺耳的尖叫聲,仿佛要戳破眾人的耳膜!

 The two people who were arguing just now clasped their hands together and screamed together!

 Jian Yan felt it was a little noisy. She was just about to cover her ears with a hand on both of her ears. Ji Yunxin stood behind her and reached out to cover her ears. His movements were careful and gentle. Jian Yan paused in place and did not move.

 It was past five o'clock when all the punishment programs were completed, and the people at the amusement park were almost gone. Ji Han took everyone to the car. After going back and having dinner, she took out today's prizes and gave them to Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin. They were a set. The skin care products were from sponsors at first glance, but Jian Yan didn't care very much whether the prizes were prizes or not. She felt that not having to participate in those projects was the real reward. She was quite tired from playing today. Everyone went back to rest after dinner. Jian Yan was Su Ziqi stopped. She told Jian Yan that Director Zhang had asked for an audition and that she would take time to let her come over in the next few days. When Jian Yan was chatting with her, Yu Yue walked past her and she wanted to say something about Yu Yue. After thinking for a few seconds, she still didn't speak. Su Ziqi said, "Go back and rest."

 Jian Yan agreed and left with Ji Yunxin.

 Today ended early, but it was already dark. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were walking on the stone road. The street lights were dim and stretched their figures very long. The evening breeze blew slowly. Ji Yunxin asked: "What did Miss Su want from you just now?" What's the matter?"

 Jian Yan turned around: "Sister Su asked me to talk about the new drama." Ji

 Yunxin pursed her lips when she thought of what Yu Yue said about the new drama. She was silent for a few seconds. The two walked to the apartment together, Jian Yan Looking up, she could see the swimming pool not far away glowing with water. There seemed to be someone sitting on the innermost lounge chair. Just as Jian Yan was about to take a closer look, Ji Yunxin beside her said, "What's wrong?" Jian Yan shook her head: "

 It's okay."

 Ji Yunxin looked at her. Under the street lamp, Jian Yan's eyebrows were gentle and her expression was indifferent. A cold wind blew her hair on her temples, with a few strands sticking to her cheeks. Ji Yunxin's eyes gradually softened as she said, "Yanyan , if you were given another chance, would you still choose to be an actor?"

 Jian Yan looked away at the swimming pool after hearing this. She looked at Ji Yunxin. Under the street lamp, Ji Yunxin's eyes were particularly clear, and his pupils were dark, hiding countless hidden things. Like Qing's secret, Jian Yan looked into the eyes that she had not dared to look into before and said calmly: "If I have another chance, I will choose to be an actor again."

 Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan and said, "If I have another chance to choose, I hope I can be a doctor."

 Doctor?

 Jian Yan was a little surprised when she heard her words. She looked at Ji Yunxin in confusion and asked, "Why?" Ji Yunxin took a step forward, stood in front of Jian Yan, and said softly, "I hope I can heal the hurt in your heart

 . You won't have to be in so much pain in the future."

 Jian Yan's complexion changed slightly, and her hands hanging by her sides slowly curled up and clenched tightly. She was afraid that Ji Yunxin would see something strange. She had her hands behind her back. Ji Yunxin continued: "Yanyan." Jian Yan

 . Yan clenched her hands behind her back, tensed her jaw, and said in a tight voice, "Mr. Ji thinks too much. I don't have any inner hurt at all. It's getting late, so I'm going back to rest." "Good night." Listen

 carefully

 , The voice was slightly trembling and unsteady.

 Ji Yunxin nodded, looked at Jian Yan's leaving figure and said softly: "Good night."

Chapter 77 "Hug Together"Jian Yan went back to the house and lay on the bed to rest. She was drowsy when she heard movement outside the door. She got up and went to the bathroom to wash up with her pajamas. When she came out, she saw Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa working. The whole living room was quiet except for her. The sound of typing on the keyboard, Jian Yan almost lived alone until her comeback. Later she lived with Gu Cai but didn't meet her often. It was no different from her previous life. She almost forgot what it was like to live with others. , the warm yellow light shone on the slender back of the person not far away, and the ticking sound of the keyboard was particularly crisp. The scene in front of her was actually a bit warm, and it made her feel inexplicably safe.

 When Ji Yunxin noticed someone behind her, she turned around and saw Jian Yan standing by the bathroom. She asked, "Are you washed?" Jian Yan came back to her senses and said, "Yeah, okay." Ji Yunxin stood up and walked towards the

 bathroom

 . Jian Yan saw her turning sideways, but Ji Yunxin did not enter the bathroom but stood in front of her with serious eyes. Jian Yan couldn't figure out what she was going to do and took half a step back. Ji Yunxin whispered: "Wait a minute." Jian Yan

 suddenly Holding his body, Ji Yunxin placed his fingers on her eyelids. The pads of his fingers were warm and pressed against Jian Yan's skin, as well as the face that was getting closer. His breath seemed to be sprinkled on her cheeks. Jian Yan squeezed the towel tightly, held in her breath, and asked: " What's wrong?"

 Ji Yunxin showed the eyelashes that she had removed from her hand to Jian Yan, and Jian Yan breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank you."

 She turned around and went to the room without waiting for Ji Yunxin's reaction. She closed the door and sat in front of the dressing table, looking at her in the mirror. Wearing cotton pajamas, with wet hair shawl, makeup removed from her face, and slightly white skin, she thought of Ji Yunxin's action just now and stretched out her hand to cover her eyelids. Different from the warmth of Ji Yunxin's fingertips, her fingertips were cool.

 "I hope I can be a doctor."

 "I hope I can heal the wounds in your heart so that you don't have to be in so much pain in the future."

 Jian Yan was confused because of these words. She dried her wet hair and lay on the bed holding her mobile phone. After the advertisement was launched, the effect was amazing. Su Ziqi said that she had been invited to shoot many advertisements recently, and a cosmetics company also asked her to be a spokesperson. , but Su Ziqi refused. Her next task was to film Director Zhang's scene. All other announcements were cut off. Although it was a pity, they did not dare to take risks. Jian Yan glanced at the news on the Internet for a few times. Putting down the phone, he touched his slightly undulating belly with both hands, tilted his head and fell asleep.

 The weather suddenly cooled down, the night wind howled, and branches hit the glass. Jian Yan heard a creaking sound in her sleep. It seemed that something hard was rubbing against the glass. It was particularly harsh in conjunction with the cold wind howling outside the window. Jian Yan was sleeping. She turned over and opened her eyes in confusion. There was still the sound of branches hitting the glass in the wind, but there was no harsh sound of rubbing against the glass. She couldn't tell for a moment whether she was asleep or not.

 The curtains were tightly closed. Jian Yan tossed and turned on the bed and then got out of bed. She stood by the curtains and thought for a few seconds before opening them. It was dark outside, and the branches were swaying in the wind. A few of them hit the glass, and In front of her, she raised her eyes and saw that the swimming pool not far away was still rippling. Everything was the same as before going to bed. She closed the curtains and continued to go to bed.

 Outside the window, a black figure ran into the trees and quickly disappeared.

 The weather was nice the next day and the temperature was suitable. Jian Yan woke up in the morning and received a good morning hug at the door as usual after washing up. Compared to yesterday's shock, she was much calmer today. No matter what Ji Yunxin meant, she regarded it as a good morning hug. The show is good. At around eight o'clock, everyone gathered in the cafeteria. This morning was different from yesterday. The guests were not asked to make breakfast by themselves. Instead, they were asked to make breakfast with love prepared by the program team. Ji Han also asked them to feed their partners breakfast. Jian Yan In front of her was a plate of soup dumplings, two bowls of rice porridge, and some side dishes. Seeing the recording, she started to reach for the ladle. Ji Yunxin grabbed her wrist and said, "I'll feed you." Jian Yan didn't resist, she retracted her hand, Ji Yunxin

 scooped some rice porridge with a ladle and blew it gently to cool it. When she lowered her eyes, Jian Yan happened to see her eyelashes, which were long, thick and curled. She also put on eyeshadow, which was very light in color and matched her makeup today. , with an indescribable atmosphere, Ji Yunxin cooled it down and handed it to Jian Yan, with a smile on her face. The camera turned towards it, and Jian Yan also smiled shyly. The two of them were like lovers in love, and the atmosphere was ambiguous and charming.

 Ji Han specially gave them a few more shots.

 After breakfast, everyone got on the bus. Different from yesterday's exciting project, today was much more comfortable. Visiting the ancient city, but it was not just for fun. The program team also issued task cards. Each guest had to complete the task within the specified time. Even if Passed the test. Today's punishment is related to eating and drinking, such as specially prepared sour plum soup, spicy saliva chicken, etc. The task given to Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin was to make candy figures based on the two of them. Jian Yan turned to Ji Yunxin and said: " Can you?"

 Ji Yunxin's face darkened.

 She won't.

 Not to mention making candy figures, she had never seen them before, but she could learn. Ji Yunxin said to Jian Yan, "Go and have a look first." Jian Yan nodded, and the two of them left the team and followed the instructions on the task card

 . They kept walking in, and at the corner of the street they saw the old candy man making man. He was quite old and had gray hair. He was chatting with the people next to him. He smiled kindly. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin looked at each other. The man came forward to negotiate with the old man, but there was no trouble, but the two of them were stuck on the task. The old master smiled and said: "The most important thing for doing this is to be able to draw. Why don't you try the simple one first?" Jian

 Yanhe Ji Yunxin had never touched this before. Not to mention it was simple, but the numbers were not evenly written. However, she couldn't let the master teach her, so the two of them could only explore slowly. Jian Yan drew a nondescript rabbit. She picked up the finished product and looked at it. He asked Ji Yunxin, "Does it look like him?"

 Ji Yunxin tilted his head and smiled when she saw that she was still waiting for praise even though she knew she didn't look the same. She nodded, "It's very similar." With a doting tone and gentle eyes, Jian Yan smiled at her

 . "What did you draw?"

 Ji Yunxin touched the tip of her nose with one hand. Jian Yan came over and saw a four-clawed animal on the board in front of her. She asked suspiciously, "Rabbit?" Ji Yunxin shook her head: "No.

 "

 Jian Yan thought deeply for a few seconds: "Cat?"

 Ji Yunxin shook her head again: "No."

 Jian Yan couldn't think of it, she frowned and said: "What is that?"

 Ji Yunxin coughed lightly: "Rat."

 Jian Yan laughed, and the camera turned towards Ji Yunxin, taking a clear picture of Ji Yunxin's huge 'rat'. She held the ladle in her hand and turned her head to see that Jian Yan was very close to her, with a smile on her side and a happy brow. , the moles at the corners of her eyes seemed to be showing happiness, and there were a few strands of fine hair hanging on the temples. Jian smoke was pushed behind her ears, revealing her fair skin and beautiful curved ears. The earlobes were shrouded in the sun and were almost transparent. She was fascinated for a moment. , just without looking away.

 "Mr. Ji?" Jian Yan shouted: "It's done."

 Ji Yunxin frowned. She put down the ladle and scooped up the dried candy figures. Semi-finished products like theirs would definitely not be sold and could only be scrapped. Jian Yan The previous rabbit had been placed in the 'scrap area'. Ji Yunxin looked at the semi-finished product in her hand and asked, "Do you want to try it?" Jian Yan was lowering her head to draw other things seriously. She didn't even raise her head: "What?" Ji Yun

 Xin

 pulled off an ear from the candy man and handed it to Jian Yan's lips: "Try it?" Jian Yan

 paused, tilted her head and raised her eyes. Ji Yunxin was smiling at her gently, with expectations in his eyes, as if he wanted her Agreeing to her request, Jian Yan blinked and opened her lips and bit the ear she handed her. The master made the syrup for them. The heat was just right, not bitter, and tasted sweet. To be fair, it was pretty good. It was delicious, although it had nothing to do with Ji Yunxin's craftsmanship. Jian Yan had a look of pleasure on her face. She also pulled a piece of the candy figure she had just made and brought it to Ji Yunxin's lips. Ji Yunxin watched her lower her head for a few seconds and bite it. As a sugar man, the tip of her tongue accidentally touched Jian Yan's fingertips, and Jian Yan's expression paused.

 Neither of them had finished anything by noon. There were still three hours left before the completion time. Jian Yan was a little anxious. During lunch, she said, "Sit there this afternoon and don't move. I'll try to follow your drawing." "That's not the case either.

 Okay, but I can't draw it either."

 She seemed to have the wrong talent. Drawing small animals looked very similar, but she couldn't draw people. The face clearly had regular features in her imagination, but in her hands it turned into slanted eyes and a crooked nose. No, Jian Yan sighed: "It's too difficult."

 It was indeed difficult, and Ji Yunxin was not qualified to comfort her. The two hurriedly finished lunch and started practicing again. It was not until about two o'clock that they could barely draw each other. Jian Yan's one could still recognize him as a person, but Ji Yunxin's one could not see it at all. Unable to figure out what it was, she held up the finished product and said to Jian Yan, "Is it okay?"

 Jian Yan looked at her obvious failure and shook her head. Ji Yunxin pursed her lips, looking a little unnatural. Jian Yan looked at her, remembering, Ji Yunxin has always been high-spirited and strategizing. No matter how bad she is, she is confident and can do anything with ease. Even if they were penniless yesterday, she could calmly discuss business with the boss. But the woman in front of her is completely different from what Jian Yan remembers. , this difference gave her a sense of reality, as if the Ji Yunxin she had seen before was only one-sided, but now she is gradually becoming complete.

 But what she is most afraid of seeing now is the complete Ji Yunxin.

 "I'll do it for you." As soon as Jian Yan finished speaking, Lin Mu said, "You're not allowed to do it for me!" Jian Yan

 thought for a few seconds, and Lin Mu continued, "I can teach you how to do it

 . " I've told them the techniques, but there's nothing they can do if they can't learn them. You can't just let her teach them step by step, right?

 Half an hour later, Jian Yan held Ji Yunxin's hand, and Ji Yunxin held the ladle. They moved together, and the syrup in the ladle slowly flowed out and fell on the board. Jian Yan only looked at the candy man in front of her, her eyes serious and her expression serious. , Ji Yunxin glanced at the side of her face from the corner of her eye. Close to her eyes, besides the sweet smell of syrup under her nose, there was also the faint fragrance of Jian Yan. It was a bit smoky. Ji Yunxin's heart suddenly softened, as if she was wrapped in syrup, full of sweetness. .

 They were not the last ones. Zhao Qingqing and Yu Yue did not finish both groups. Jiang Yirou was rated first, Qian Cheng was second, and they were third. The punishment was a special sour plum soup. A large cup of sour plum soup was placed in front of Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin. With two straws, other people in the program group started to cheer, and Xia Yun also clapped his hands: "Drink it, drink it!" Jian Yan stared at the special sour

 plum soup and took a deep breath. Ji Yunxin said quietly in her ear: "Don't drink it later. ."

 She raised her eyes and heard Ji Yunxin's low voice: "I'll drink."

 There was no seasoning in the sour plum soup, and it wasn't very perverted. It was so sour that it made people's eyes water. Jian Yan almost retched after taking a sip. She suppressed the discomfort in her body and obeyed, just sucking. Without drinking, Ji Yunxin choked and coughed twice. Jian Yan raised her eyes and saw that her face was pale and the corners of her eyes were red. She remembered that Ji Yunxin's stomach had always been bad and she couldn't eat spicy food before, but now she But here I am being punished because of her.

 If it weren't for her, Ji Yunxin would be sitting in the office now, or flying all over the world, continuing to be her superior Mr. Ji. She should be a being that everyone respects, but now she is willing to accept this kind of punishment because of herself, Jane Yan can't lie to herself, and she doesn't want to lie to herself. She mistakenly thought it was because of the child. Later, when she knew the cause and effect, she was able to sense Ji Yunxin's feelings to some extent, but she was no longer the Jian Yan who had just arrived at Ji's house and was all about Ji Yunxin. , and has passed the age of reckless impulsiveness, she really doesn't have the courage, and she doesn't dare to be willful anymore. If Ji Yunxin is just a temporary heartbeat, then she really doesn't dare to think about how she will spend her time in the future.

 She could still let herself let go of some feelings that she had never gotten before, but once she got them and lost them, it would be a life worse than death. She had already experienced it once and didn't want to experience it a second time. Keeping good boundaries and distance was enough. .

 After Ji Yunxin finished drinking, he put down his cup. When Ji Han asked them how they felt, both of them had speechless expressions. The rest were Yu Yue's group, who were perverted and spicy. Ji Yunxin slipped into the bathroom and vomited while no one was paying attention. Jian Yan followed. But she didn't go in behind her. She stood outside with her hands curled up.

 After two rounds of punishment, today's recording is over. There are eight episodes in the first season. One episode is recorded in three days, and one day off after three days. In total, the recording time is about a month, and the first episode will be broadcast this month. Out, the official WeChat account has released the news in advance. The program "Honeymoon" has attracted much attention from the outside world since it was promoted. This is the first time that netizens can vote to participate. This is equivalent to the fact that CPs are selected by netizens themselves, allowing them to There is a full sense of participation. The effect of this is undoubtedly good, and it saves a lot of trouble in publicity. On the way back, Jian Yan received the official WeChat ID. Some highlights of yesterday's recording have been released. The slogan is the first time that Mr. Ji has released it. Ways to make money!

 Such a gimmick is quite bluffing, and Guan Weixia will be paralyzed in a few minutes: How does Mr. Ji have such a brain?

 ——If I were half as smart as Mr. Yuki, I would be able to hold my goddess.

 ——I want Mr. Ji to be half as rich.

 ——Jian's world is so beautiful, it's really carved from pink and jade, with no blind spots at 360 degrees. I envy Mr. Death!

 ——Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on me. I want to eat it too!

 ——Yue Yue is so cute, hahaha. I thought she and Luo Shen couldn't get along before, but I didn't expect the two of them to be a good match. They're so cute!

 The rest were all kinds of confessions. Jian Yan saw that Reuters' promotion effect was good and she casually transferred it. Next to her, Ji Yunxin was also fiddling with her phone. The group was chatting enthusiastically because of Reuters, and the fans were very excited: Mr. Ji and Yan Yan are so good-looking. High.

 ——Yes, I saw them getting into each other when they were filming the date episode. They are so good-looking and super resistant to fights!

 ——Come on, let me share a good thing with you [flash picture].

 Ji Yunxin clicked in and saw herself and Jian Yan hugging each other naked in the picture, with only a thin sheet covering her waist. Sunlight shone in from the window, Jian Yan's arms were hanging around her neck, and the two were kissing passionately. The picture was so exciting that Ji Yunxin forgot to turn it off for a moment. Jian Yan, who was resting with her eyes closed next to her, moved. She immediately let go and the picture disappeared.

 Thanks to this group, she has now seen a lot of excellent pictures and fanfics of her and Jian Yan. Sometimes when she looks at Jian Yan, she can't help but have random thoughts. For example, at this moment, Jian Yan is already resting on the car seat. She turned to look at her side face, suddenly thinking of the flash picture just now, an itch spread from her heart to her throat, she coughed lightly to suppress the uncomfortable feeling.

 It was exactly 6:30 when they arrived at the resort. The program team prepared dinner for them. Jian Yan had a good sleep and felt refreshed. After getting off the car, Ji Yunxin saw that she had just woken up and held her hand. Jian Yan turned her head to look at her. Breaking away, the two of them got out of the car holding hands. Behind them, Luo Jing stared at the hands they held and remained silent. Dinner was eaten next to the bonfire. It was not a barbecue, but a buffet, with all kinds of food and For fruits, Jian Yan stood next to the food with a plate and randomly selected a few. A person came not far away, Luo Jing also held a plate. She lowered her head and said to Jian Yan while selecting the food: "How are you, are you still used to it? "

 The two of them didn't communicate much since they came in. They really didn't have time. The show was recorded from morning to night. Their bones were falling apart. There was no way to communicate with others. Jian Yan held the food and said, "It's okay, how about you?"

 Luo Jing yawned: "This is my first time to participate in this kind of program, I'm so tired."

 Jian Yan smiled: "It's quite tiring."

 Luo Jing continued: "Would you like to go out for a walk together after we finish eating? I heard from Ji Han that there is a bathtub in the back."

 Jian Yan subconsciously glanced at her lower abdomen. She has been wearing loose clothes recently, and she can't tell now. It doesn't matter if she wears a swimsuit. She shook her head: "No, I'm very tired. Yes, I want to go back and rest early."

 Luo Jing did not force it: "Okay, let's go back and rest early."

 The two smiled, Jian Yan walked to everyone with the food and sat down, they sat together on the lawn, no The staff in the distance were also laughing. Here Cheng Yirong said: "The thing I remember most is when I was forced to wear women's clothes by my buddy in junior high school." Everyone couldn't help but laugh. Jiang Yiju said: "Do you have any photos

 ? Let's take a look."

 Cheng Yirong waved his hands repeatedly: "Black history, black history."

 After he finished speaking, he kicked Xia Yun beside him: "It's your turn."

 Xia Yun shrugged: "I don't remember anything the most."

 Qian Cheng smiled. Very treacherous: "Really? The night before yesterday, someone drank too much and hugged me and cried..."

 Xia Yun immediately covered Qian Cheng's mouth, and the two struggled into a ball. The others burst into laughter, and Qian Cheng surrendered: "Okay, okay, okay , you didn't, you didn't."

 Xia Yun then let him go, and the atmosphere was rekindled. When asked about Ji Yunxin, she was stunned: "What do you remember the most?" Everyone looked at her eagerly, how many people did the boss have in his private life

 ? They all wanted to explore, even though they knew it would be useless, but human nature is inherently gossipy, so they stared at Ji Yunxin with burning eyes. Ji Yunxin glanced at Jian Yan from the corner of her eye and lowered her eyes and said, "What I remember most is that I used to give someone My friend is reading a bedtime story."

 "Oh——" A flurry of oh-oh came over, and everyone laughed without saying a word.

 "A friend?"

 "Bedtime story?"

 Jiang Yiju said: "I remember when Mr. Ji was recording, he said that he used to tell stories to a friend. Is it this friend?" Ji Yunxin cooperated, and she nodded: "Yes.

 "

 Zhao Qingqing, who was beside Jiang Yirou, pushed her, and the two of them asked in unison: "Is that the person that Mr. Ji likes?" The atmosphere suddenly became tense, and everyone held their breath. Jian Yan looked as usual and seemed not to care about this gossip at all, but she held her hand

 . He tightened his fork, lowered his head, and his heart beat slightly faster. The person beside him smiled and said, "Yes."

 Yes.

 Jian Yan's hand shook and she almost lost her grip on the fork. Others laughed, and Yu Yue leaned into her ear and whispered, "I didn't expect you to have such a relationship." After asking Ji Yunxin, the next one was Jian Yan, Jian Yan

 thought After shaking his head for a long time, as if he couldn't think of anything, Jiang Yiju said: "Yanyan, I heard that I didn't do filming because of my poor health, right?" There is no recording now. Everyone is chatting. Jiang Yirou and the others just blew themselves up

 . A few "dirty materials" came out, so she didn't hesitate to ask questions. Jian Yan nodded when she heard the questions: "Forget it, I had an illness before." Everyone immediately looked concerned. Luo Jing turned to look at her,

 Under the firelight, Jian Yan's side face was indifferent and her eyes were calm. Ji Yunxin lowered her head. The fire light started to rise. She gripped the plate tightly, with a touch of red at the corners of her eyes. Zhao Qingqing said, "Are you okay now?" Jian Yan nodded and smiled.

 : "The serious illness has been cured."

 Jiang Yirou patted her chest: "That's good."

 The remaining ones were Luo Jing and Yu Yue. They were the focus of gossip, especially Yu Yue. However, her words were thorny. After a few words, Jiang Yirou said He let her go and asked Luo Jing instead. Luo Jing was a fox who made people unable to figure out the truth, and her speaking skills were very good, so by the end of the question, Jiang Yirou couldn't even remember what she was going to ask.

 It was past nine o'clock, before dinner was over, and water began to fall from the sky. Jian Yan looked up and heard someone saying, "Is it raining?" "

 Is it raining?"

 Ji Han stood up and asked the staff to carry all the outside food back to the cafeteria. She was surprised and said: "The weather forecast said there will be no rain recently." "That's not allowed." Jian Yan also stood up and followed the others to help deliver

 it

 . When I went to the cafeteria, I was in a hurry. It was raining heavily. Ji Han contacted the resort staff and asked them to send umbrellas. After a while, the staff came to the cafeteria with umbrellas. There were not so many umbrellas. Except for the photographer, other staff members said that it would be no problem to run back, and they could also take a cold shower. They were close to the canteen, only a few minutes away, but the guests were far away. After ten minutes, Ji Han held up several umbrellas and handed them to They asked: "It takes time to go shopping now. Can we go back together together?"

 Jiang Yirou and the others said it was okay. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin looked at each other and nodded: "Okay."

 Umbrellas were distributed. , the staff rushed out first, and others also walked out in twos and threes. Jian Yan sneezed as soon as she left the cafeteria. As the rain fell, the temperature seemed to drop. Ji Yunxin looked at her and was about to take off her coat. Jian Yan Seeing her intention to refuse, she said, "No, I'm not that cold."

 Ji Yunxin nodded slightly, holding up her umbrella and said, "If you feel cold, just hug me."

 Jian Yan lowered her head and hummed, but her body deliberately moved with Ji Yun Xin moved a little away. No matter how cold it was, she couldn't hold Ji Yun

 After passing two pairs, she said with confidence, "Let's walk faster."

 After she finished speaking, she walked forward. Ji Yunxin hesitated for two seconds before approaching her, put his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her into his arms. At one o'clock, Jian Yan turned her head and saw Ji Yunxin's slender fingers and the back of her white hands, with rain hitting them, as if it hit her calm heart, causing water to splash immediately.

 The rain was coming down hard, pitter-pattering on the umbrella cloth, and it was like a small world under the umbrella. There were only Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan in the world. Looking up, there was a vast mist, and looking down, they were hugging each other. The street lights tonight were not the same. It was so bright before, but the light it illuminated was extremely dim. When she almost saw the apartment, Ji Yunxin said, "Yanyan, do you like rainy days?"

 Jian Yan turned to look at her. She had never noticed it before, but now she saw that half of Ji Yunxin's body was in the rain. The body near her was warm and clean, but the other half was cold and wet. She lost her voice a few times. Seconds later, he came back to his senses: "What?"

 Ji Yunxin asked: "Do you like rainy days?"

 Jian Yan moved the umbrella towards her with her hand, and then said: "I don't like it, and I don't hate it either."

 "I used to do the same. Ji Yunxin raised her head: "I don't like it and I don't hate it, but now I realize that I like rainy days very much, especially." Her hand still fell on Jian Yan's shoulder. The force was neither light nor heavy, but Jian Yan seemed to be

 ... She was trapped and couldn't move. She walked forward stiffly without replying. When she arrived at the door of the apartment, Ji Yunxin said: "Yanyan." Jian Yan said solemnly: "Huh?" Ji Yunxin held up an umbrella and asked: "What

 if

 this Sometimes someone asked her new wife for a hug. Do you think she will get her wish?" The rain fell vertically along the edge of the umbrella. Jian Yan looked into

 Ji Yunxin's serious eyes. She felt helpless and took a step forward. She stood in front of Ji Yunxin and lowered her head. He bumped Ji Yunxin's shoulder, raised his eyes and said, "Okay..."?

 Before those two words were uttered, Ji Yunxin put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his arms. Jian Yan was caught off guard by the hug. She still had her hands in the air, and the rain hit the back of her hands, causing slight pain. Ji Yunxin held up the umbrella with one hand and hugged her very tightly with the other hand. Jian Yan had never felt such a hug before. The force seemed to crush her into pieces. It hurt. It hurt so much that she wanted to cry. A strange emotion began to grow in her heart. The circles around Jian Yan's eyes were slightly red. Just as she was about to push Ji Yunxin away, she felt a cold feeling on her neck. It seemed like rain had fallen on it, and it felt warm against her skin. She heard Ji Yunxin say: "Yan Yan, this hug is to congratulate you."

 After she finished speaking, she let go of Jian Yan. Jian Yan looked up at Ji Yunxin and asked, "What are you congratulating me for?" Under the umbrella, Ji Yunxin looked a little unclear, but her voice was still clear and articulate

 . Clarity: "Congratulations on your recovery from a serious illness."

 Congratulations on your recovery from a serious illness, but I am about to become terminally ill.

Chapter 78 Heart PalpitationsThe rain was getting heavier and heavier. When Jian Yan walked out of the bathroom, she heard the sound of rain hitting the window edge, like raindrops on a plate, tinkling. She walked to the window and opened the curtain. It was dark outside, with only the rain hitting the glass in front of her. Shattered into splashes.

 The scene in front of her was very similar to that at Ji's house. At that time, every rainy day she would sit on the bay window with her knees in her arms. The rain outside the window was only separated from her by a glass but could not penetrate. She would always sit on the bay window. There was an inexplicable sense of security, much like the feeling Ji Yunxin gave her.

 At that time, Ji Yunxin would always pass by her room when going downstairs, or occasionally come in to see what she was doing, or occasionally sit with her for a while. There were several rainy days when she would tilt her head and look out the window, and Ji Yunxin would give her a small amount of money. The blanket signaled her to cover her so that she wouldn't freeze. At that time, she was only kind to her because she was kind to the Ji family. She just felt that she was very pitiful. It had nothing to do with love, but she would get the wrong idea and regard Ji Yunxin as her only straw. Go up.

 Jian Yan crossed her chest with her hands, her eyes were heavy, and her shoulders suddenly felt heavy. She tilted her head, a brown blanket was draped over her body, and Ji Yunxin was standing behind her.

 "What are you looking at?"

 she asked as usual. Jian Yan was in a trance for a moment. In front of her was Ji Yunxin, who was wearing home clothes with long hair tied back by a leather rope, revealing her delicate and majestic facial features. After so many years, she had a slightly childish face. She had grown up a long time ago, and her sharp edge was revealed. It only takes one look to make people speechless. The reality overlapped with the past. Jian Yan moved her hand hanging by her side. She lowered her head and lowered her eyes: "It's raining heavily outside. "

 Ji Yunxin looked out after hearing this. There was only a weak yellow light from the street lamp outside. Under the light, the rain was thick. She nodded: "Do you want something to eat tonight?" Jian Yan shook her head: "No." She gathered the blanket.

 : "I'm going back to the house first."

 Ji Yunxin watched her leave the living room and go back to the room. The door closed softly and she looked away. The computer on the coffee table was still on. She walked over and sat on the sofa and put the computer on her knees. When I clicked on the video, an advertisement came out immediately. Jian Yan was standing on the red carpet in a red evening dress, like the brightest light, emitting dazzling light. Every movement, every smile, every turn of hers was... It's like it was designed to be perfect. Ji Yunxin's eyes as she stared at the video seemed to have been crushed by fire, glowing red and shining. She held her chin with one hand and watched the video over and over again.

 The light in the living room was always on. Jian Yan turned over and could still see a ray of light from under the door. The cold wind was whistling and the rain was blowing outside the window. The atmosphere in the house was quiet. Thinking of Ji Yunxin sitting outside the door, Jian Yan felt a familiar sense of security again. Those moments There was a gap in the memory in her bones and it popped up unscrupulously. She didn't like this feeling. Jian Yan turned her back to the door again and stared out the window.

 The branches outside the window were blown around, and the branches hitting the glass made a harsh sound. Together with the patter of rain, it was very easy to fall asleep.

 The night was getting darker, the rain was getting denser, and lightning and thunder could be heard from time to time. After Ji Yunxin finished processing the last document and turned off the computer, she turned to look out the window. Just as a flash of lightning lit up, the sky changed color, and then there was a thunder! Jian Yan, who was a door away from her, opened her eyes suddenly when she heard the sound. Her expression was frightened and her face was slightly pale. When she heard the thunder, she breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look at the window.

 The light-colored curtains were tightly closed, and the thunder faded away, leaving only the roar of the rain. She breathed lightly and was about to fall asleep. A flash of lightning lit up, and it happened to shine on the window, reflecting a figure!

 The lightning disappeared in a flash, and darkness returned to the window. However, Jian Yan climbed up from the bed and sat up. Just now - was it a human figure? Or the shadow of a tree? Was she mistaken? Jian Yan turned on the bedside lamp with some suspicion. The light and shadow outside the window were dappled. She stood by the curtain, her heartbeat was a little faster, and her palms were sweating. She gritted her teeth and grabbed the curtain, closed her eyes and pulled it. The scenery outside the window was exposed. There were no people, only The branches were blown against the floor-to-ceiling windows and swayed in the wind. Jian Yan took a deep breath and shook her head. When she was about to close the curtains, she saw a dark shadow under the tree not far away. She frowned and went back to the bed to get her mobile phone. , before turning on the searchlight, a flash of lightning lit up, and the black figure turned his head and smiled at her.

 "Ah -"

 Ji Yunxin heard a scream as soon as she came out of the bathroom. She glanced sideways. The door next to her opened suddenly, and a person rushed out! The man trembled a little when he saw her and said: "Outside, outside..."

 Ji Yunxin saw that her face was pale and her voice was unsteady, she frowned: "What's going on outside?"

 Perhaps because she saw Ji Yunxin, Jian Yan was beating abnormally. Her heart finally calmed down a bit, she swallowed and said in a tight voice: "There is someone outside."

 This sentence made Ji Yunxin's face change slightly. She looked in the direction pointed by Jian Yan's finger: "Is there anyone there?" Jian Yan nodded repeatedly, her hair swaying slightly with her movements. She was now in a tense state. Ji Yunxin was just about to

 prepare When she went to her room, she was grabbed by the wrist. Jian Yan whispered: "Don't go."

 The smile just now was like a nightmare. She was still a little scared when she thought about it now. Ji Yunxin saw her nervous expression and did not move forward. Accompanying her to the sofa: "Who is he? Did you see clearly?"

 Jian Yan said without hesitation: "It's a man."

 "A man?" Ji Yunxin continued: "Where did you see it?"

 Jian Yan turned to look at herself room: "Outside under the tree."

 "Did you see his face?"

 Jian Yan thought for a few seconds: "I saw a little bit."

 "Is he a staff member?"

 Jian Yan was no longer so nervous after questioning. She shook her head and affirmed: "No."

 If it was impossible for a staff member to appear here in the middle of the night, she had seen a figure lying on the floor-to-ceiling window before lightning. It should be him, and with that weird smile, Jian Yan said it in one breath, Some words were incoherent. Ji Yunxin stretched out his hand to hug her and patted her back gently: "Stop talking, it's okay. I know everything. Don't be afraid." Jian Yan gradually calmed down as she smelled the familiar fragrance. She noticed that Ji Yunxin was taking pictures

 . He touched her back with gentle movements, but she didn't say a word. Ji Yunxin said: "I'll give Ji Han a call." Half an hour later, Ji Han came over with several staff members. They had just come in from outside and were still wet. When

 Ji Han met Yu Yu, he asked: "What's going on? What man?"

 Ji Yunxin recounted what Jian Yan had just seen and said: "Don't alarm other people first, Ji Han, call the person in charge of the resort. , ask them to bring up the video."

 Ji Han nodded repeatedly: "Okay."

 She immediately called the person in charge. The person on the other end was still asleep. She gritted her teeth and said a few words. The person in charge immediately woke up. He quickly got dressed and went to the monitoring room. There were two people on duty in the monitoring room. They heard The sound of the door opening was startling. The person in charge walked in and asked them to call up the video of Jian Yan's apartment. He also asked them if they had found anyone with any unusual behavior. The two officers on duty looked at each other in confusion and shook their heads: "No." The video was very It was quickly

 called out. There was no man in black clothes inside. The two staff on duty asked: "What's going on?" The person in charge shook his head: "I'll go over and take a look." He held an umbrella and ran towards

 Jian

 Yan's apartment. When he arrived at the door, he could still hear the people inside talking quietly. He closed his umbrella and walked in and shouted: "Director Ji." Ji Han looked over and said: "Mr. Zhang, do you have a

 video?"

 The person in charge nodded: "Yes. But..."

 But no one was recorded. He handed the video to Ji Han and said, "Look." Ji Han took

 his phone, looked at it for a few times and handed it to Ji Yunxin. The person in charge said, "Miss Jian, is it possible that it's you? Dazzled, did you see it wrong?"

 Jian Yan was looking down at the video in Ji Yunxin's hand. There was indeed no one in it from beginning to end. She frowned. Could it be that she saw it wrong? Impossible. She clearly remembered that man smiling at her. Jian Yan frowned and shook her head. Ji Yunxin returned the phone to the person in charge and said, "Let's go in and take a look." She walked into Jian Yan's room

 . The next time Jian Yan did not hold her but followed her, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, Jian Yan whispered: "That's it."

 She pointed to an evergreen tree, Ji Yunxin tilted her head and said to the person in charge: "Just now in the video There is no such area?"

 The person in charge nodded. There are floor-to-ceiling windows nearby. In order to protect customer privacy, they did not install cameras here, but there are cameras nearby. If someone comes to the floor-to-ceiling windows, they will definitely be photographed. After explaining it, the person in charge said: "But there is no one in the video, so Miss Jian, could it be that you saw it wrong?" Jian Yan was silent for a moment when he heard what he said. Ji Yunxin looked sideways and said clearly: "If it weren't

 for Did you see it wrong?"

 The person in charge seemed puzzled. He scratched his head: "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin stared at the evergreen tree in front of him and said, "If this person knows your surveillance area very well, can he avoid surveillance and go to the blind spot?"

 This sentence As soon as the words came out, everyone's expressions changed, especially the person in charge, who turned pale. If this is really the case, then there will be big trouble! He thought for a few seconds and shook his head: "Mr. Ji, this is impossible. Our resort's security is very famous."

 Ji Yunxin raised her eyes and said, "So?"

 "So -" So it's impossible for such a thing to happen but he couldn't say it. , Ji Yunxin's momentum was so oppressive that he almost crushed her. The person in charge looked at her with a sharp eyebrow and swallowed coldly: "So, let's search this area first. What do you think?" Ji Yunxin looked at him steadily and nodded

 . , the person in charge breathed a sigh of relief.

 The security of the resort was divided into two groups. Ji Han also asked the staff of the program team to help and formed three search teams. They could not alert other guests so they started searching along the swimming pool near the apartment. It was still raining outside, Ji Han sat down. Beside the sofa, she said to Jian Yan: "It's okay, Sister Jian Yan, don't worry." Jian Yan heard

 her comfort and nodded. She looked at Ji Yunxin out of habit and found that she was looking at her. Ji Yunxin smiled at her and said softly: "It's okay. , don't be afraid."

 A familiar sense of security suddenly emerged in her heart, and Jian Yan looked away after realizing it.

 Everyone checked nearby for two or three hours and walked around the resort. Not even a single animal was seen, let alone a person. Someone in the team said: "Where is the person? I didn't see it in the surveillance." , did it appear out of thin air?"

 "I said that each of these artists has delusions of being persecuted, and they are paranoid all day long." "

 Could it be a paparazzi?"

 "Paparazzi, what the hell, any paparazzi can fly into the sky and escape from the earth? ?"

 The person in charge heard them chatting with a serious face. At three o'clock in the morning, they searched for the fourth time but still found no results. They met up with the people from the program team near the resort cafeteria. No one was seen on either side. The person in charge said: "Go back. . "

 Everyone followed her to Jian Yan's apartment. The person in charge knocked on the door and explained: "There is indeed no one. We have searched several times. If you don't believe me, you can ask Mr. Lin." Lin Mu led the program team to search. He inquired  about Ji Yunxin He nodded with his eyes and said in a low voice: "Yes."

 Although he believed Jian Yan's words and knew that she would not talk nonsense, they searched three or four times and found no one. Ji Yunxin pursed her lips after hearing this, and Ji Han stood behind her and said "Sister, how about we check again tomorrow? Let's go back to rest tonight?"

 Ji Yunxin turned to look at Jian Yan and saw her nodding lightly, she said, "Okay, we will check again tomorrow." The person in charge

 bent down and said: "Don't worry, Mr. Ji, I will ask the security guards to pay more attention here."

 Ji Yunxin said lightly: "I'm sorry, Mr. Zhang."

 The person in charge agreed and left with the others. Ji Yunxin said to Ji Han: "You should also go back and rest. ."

 Ji Han turned to Jian Yan and said, "Sister Jian Yan, let's check again tomorrow."

 Jian Yan looked at her and said softly, "Yes."

 After Ji Han left, the whole apartment became quiet again, and occasionally there were security guards outside the window. After passing by, Ji Yunxin said to Jian Yan, "Are you tired? Go back to the house first..." She was silent for a few seconds and said, "You can go to my room to rest." Jian Yan refused, "No, I'll be in the living room.

 " Rest."

 The heating in the living room was turned on enough, so it wasn't cold at all. Jian Yan said and sat on the sofa. Ji Yunxin pulled her wrist: "If you sleep on the sofa, your back will hurt when you wake up tomorrow." Jian Yan was pulled into the room by her, and with

 her The layout of the rooms was almost the same, and the beds were placed in the same position. She was pulled by Ji Yunxin to sit on the edge of the bed. Ji Yunxin said: "Just sleep here." It was already past three in the morning, and it would be dawn in two or three hours

 . There was no need to argue about where to sleep anymore. Ji Yunxin was awake in the middle of the night and there were faint dark circles under her eyes. She was obviously very tired. Jian Yan looked at her for a few seconds: "Then where are you sleeping?" Ji Yunxin said: "I still have some work to do

 . It's over, you can rest, I'll be in the living room."

 After she finished speaking, she added: "If you are scared, I can stay with you here."

 Jian Yan raised her eyes and looked at her, and finally said: "It's okay with me, I don't need anyone to accompany me."

 Ji Yunxin looked as usual: "Then I'll be in the living room. If you need anything, just call me."

 "Okay."

 The fear in the middle of the night was combined with the hustle and bustle in the second half of the night. , Jian Yan was actually not sleepy anymore. She lay sideways on the bed, with a familiar fragrance on the tip of her nose. She buried herself in the pillow and took a deep breath, her eyes were slightly red.

 The door was not closed. When Jian Yan turned around, she could see Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa typing on the computer. It was the same as she imagined working, serious, focused, and meticulous. As she looked at it, she felt sleepy, and she just closed her eyes. A smiling face flashed across Naohao's face, and Jian Yan sat up from the bed!

 "What's wrong?" A voice came from the door. Jian Yan had a small amount of sweat on her forehead. She pressed her temples and said, "I thought of that person just now again." After hearing this, Ji Yunxin watched her return to the living room for a few seconds. After a while, she hugged the computer

 . She walked to the desk next to the bed and sat down. The wave pattern on her computer screen flashed. Ji Yunxin typed twice on the keyboard and said to Jian Yan, "Go to sleep, I'll be right here." Jian Yan's lips wriggled, but in the end she said nothing

 . Her eye circles were still red. After the divorce, she really never thought that one day she would be able to sleep in Ji Yunxin's room or her bed, or even see her working when she looked up. Those dream scenes overlapped with reality. , her chest felt swollen, stuffy, uncomfortable and a little sore. She blinked to erase the discomfort in her heart.

 The whole room was quiet, except for the crisp sound of Ji Yunxin typing on the keyboard. She had been working for half an hour and saw that Jian Yan was still awake and had her eyes open, so she couldn't help but ask, "Can't you sleep?" Jian Yan tilted her head, her eyes were much calmer, and the warm yellow light shone on her

 . The side of her face was very soft, and she asked: "Have you always worked so much?"

 This was the first time she asked her about work after her divorce. When she got married, she would often send messages asking her if she had gotten off work and if work was over. Occasionally when we met, she would happily congratulate her and congratulate her on opening a branch. Congratulations to her for winning the new project and congratulating her for expanding the company. At that time, she rarely responded. She mostly nodded or agreed lightly. Over time, Jian Yan stopped asking about her work and turned to caring about her body. , and now she inexplicably heard her mentioning work matters again, a gap was opened in the tip of Ji Yunxin's heart, and a warm current flowed in. As her heart beat loudly, she looked at the computer and said: "It's much less now, daddy." The company has helped, more so than before."

 She was like the most obedient student in school. She answered whatever the teacher asked, and even looked at the teacher expectantly after answering, hoping she would ask more questions.

 Jian Yan nodded when he heard this: "I remember that you often travel on business."

 Not only often, at that time, Ji Yunxin did not return to the company once for two or three months. He was so busy that he could not see anyone. Ji Yunxin turned to look at her, while Jian Yan was lying on her side. She stood with her hands under her cheeks, and the light fell on the side of her face. She was calm and gentle, her forehead was white, her brows were full, her nose was delicate, her lips were lightly parted, and she had white teeth and red lips. She looked at Jian Yan and said, "I won't do it again." Now."

 Jian Yan curled up in the quilt. Ji Yunxin looked at her and said in a slightly lower voice: "I won't go on business trips often in the future." "Yeah." Jian Yan responded calmly, retracted her hand, and the

 quilt Covering her chin, her whole pretty face was exposed, looking extremely delicate. Ji Yunxin looked at the data on the computer and said, "Don't want to sleep yet?" Jian Yan raised her eyebrows in irritation. She turned over and heard something in her ears

 . Ji Yunxin asked: "Do you need me to tell you a story?"

 Thinking of the stories she had told before, Jian Yan's irritability faded inexplicably, and her voice came from the sheets: "Are you making things up again?"

 Ji Yunxin chuckled. , she turned the chair to face the bed, and when she lowered her head, she could see the back of Jian Yan's head. She said, "How about you order?"

 Jian Yan raised the corner of her mouth slightly when she heard this. Ji Yunxin read stories very quickly. She could often read one in one night, which made it difficult to keep up with the story books, so it became a matter of which story she ordered and which story Ji Yunxin read. At that time, she often found stories about secret love and happy endings for her to read, hoping that she could understand her own feelings from these stories, but she didn't realize it at all. On the day Ji Yunxin went abroad, she cried so hard that she was out of breath. , just refused to go out. When Ji Yunxin came to say goodbye to her, she didn't want her to go and kept holding her. Ji Yunxin couldn't let her hold her. She cried and said that no one would read her stories anymore. Who would have expected? Hearing this, Ji Yunxin looked at her watch and said to her: "I have ten minutes to go downstairs. You can order a story and I'll leave after I finish reading it." Jian Yan laughed angrily at Ji Yunxin and returned to her thoughts when she heard this again

 . Jian Yan's eyes turned red and she said, "I don't want to say it, and I don't want to hear it anymore."

 Ji Yunxin didn't force it, her eyes fell on the person huddled in the quilt, her expression was gentle: "Then we'll talk about it next time."

 Jian Yan didn't reply. , the whole room became quiet again. Ji Yunxin put her hands on her chest and looked at Jian Yan for a moment. She didn't turn her head until there was a beep from the computer.

 The crisp sound of typing on the keyboard resounded in the room, and time passed by. Ji Yunxin looked at the time on the lower right side of the computer. At four o'clock, she turned to look at Jian Yan, who must have fallen asleep.

 Ji Yunxin got up and went to the bathroom. When she walked to Jian Yan's room next door, she looked in. The curtains were still closed and the whole room was dark. She closed the door and walked into the bathroom.

 After coming out of the bathroom, Ji Yunxin returned to the house. She turned on the desk lamp on the work table and turned off the headlights in the room. The whole room suddenly became dark. She walked slowly to the side where Jian Yan was sleeping and lowered her body. Jian Yan was closing her eyes. Resting, breathing warmly and looking calm, with some broken hair sticking to her cheeks, Ji Yunxin squatted down and pushed Jian Yan's broken hair behind her ears with her hands, revealing a delicate and beautiful side face, as well as a faint fragrance, which was all over her eyes. It's a soft color, even breathing is lighter.

 Jian Yan turned over and exposed her right arm. Ji Yunxin put her arm under the quilt. The quilt was half-opened and her eyes fell on Jian Yan's belly inadvertently. Jian Yan was wearing loose cotton pajamas. She couldn't tell when she was standing. , lying like this, it was as if she could see a little bulge. Ji Yunxin's gaze was fixed and it was difficult to move away. Her heart beat two beats faster. She stretched her hand over Jian Yan's lower abdomen and curled up when her fingertips touched her cotton pajamas. Without falling, she repeated this process twice, put down the quilt and stood up.

 It was just after four o'clock, and it was still dark outside the window. Ji Yunxin opened some curtains, and the street lights outside were still dim. Rain poured heavily on the window sill, making a crisp sound. Ji Yunxin returned to his desk after watching for a few seconds. Just as he was about to sit down, the desk lamp suddenly went out. She frowned and walked to the bedside and pressed it on the bedside lamp. There was no response after repeating it twice. She quickly turned her head and looked out the window. Through the gap in the curtain, she could see the faint light of the street lamp outside. She looked at two Eyes, face darkened.

 Jian Yan felt someone pressing on her in her sleep. She felt a little uncomfortable and wanted to move her body, but she couldn't. Her body seemed to be hugged by someone and she couldn't move. She suddenly woke up, her eyes were dark, and her body was hugged by someone. Sweat broke out, but a familiar fragrance came to the tip of her nose. It was Ji Yunxin. Jian Yan's body was no longer so tense, but her voice was still trembling slightly. She shouted: "Ji..." Before she could finish her words, someone covered her mouth

 . Stop, Ji Yunxin's voice rang in her ears: "Don't make any sound, there is someone outside."

 Chapter 79 So Scary"Don't make any noise, there's someone outside." Ji Yunxin's low voice sounded in Jian Yan's ears, like thunder, which stunned her for a few seconds. Her body was already tense, but now she was breaking out in cold sweat and her breathing was messy.

 Ji Yunxin said softly: "Get out of bed."

 She almost spoke close to Jian Yan's ear, and her breath sprayed next to her earlobe. The breath was warm. Jian Yan believed her words from the bottom of her heart and followed her down slowly without thinking. The two of them were squatting beside the bed. There was movement outside the door. It was the sound of footsteps, heavy and getting clearer and clearer.

 When Jian Yan heard this voice, she suddenly thought of that weird smile, and she almost couldn't help but scream! Fortunately, Ji Yunxin was always holding her, grabbing her hand with his right hand and squeezing it tightly in his palm, giving her a lot of security. Jian Yan didn't make a sound. She bit the corner of her lip tightly.

 Ji Yunxin noticed that her body was getting tighter and she whispered: "It's okay." "

 It's okay, just relax."

 The voice was as low as possible. If it wasn't close to his ear, he wouldn't be able to hear it. The heavy rain outside the window was still raging on the window sill. The force became stronger and crackled. Jian Yan adjusted her breathing. Ji Yunxin hugged her and moved to the closet. People outside were walking around, wondering if they were looking for something. Ji Yunxin said softly: "Yanyan, I'm going to get my phone. "

 As soon as she finished speaking, Jian Yan heard the footsteps and had already reached the door. She instantly grabbed Ji Yunxin who was about to leave and pulled her to her side. Ji Yunxin also held her breath and leaned against the wardrobe. The two of them stood upright with their backs against the wall. , the door was opened suddenly!

 "Jian Yan——" The man poked his head in, and his voice was soft but long. Jian Yan felt cold sweat on her forehead when she heard the words. In the darkness, Ji Yunxin held her hand again and intertwined her fingers. Jian Yan was pulled by her to squat down. The wardrobe could not completely block the two of them. Fortunately, the room was as dark as ink and could not see anything, so the man did not immediately notice her and Ji Yunxin squatting next to the wardrobe.

 The man walked into the house, and Jian Yan heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. It was the sound of water filling the shoes, plop, plop, as if walking in water. Jian Yan's heartbeat also beat rapidly, thump thump thump. !

 Ji Yunxin pulled Jian Yan and squatted beside the cabinet. The man's figure was very blurry, and only a little outline could be seen in the dark environment. When she saw the man walking straight to the bed, she shouted as she walked: "Jian Yan—— "

 It was a deliberately soft voice, as if to avoid scaring people, but in such a quiet atmosphere, it made people's scalp numb even more. Jian Yan's fingertips trembled slightly. Ji Yunxin took her hands and held them tightly. Her palms were warm, and she felt a strange sense of stability in such an environment. Jian Yan was soothed, and her mood eased a lot.

 "Yanyan, where are you?" The man walked to the bed: "I'll take you away." "

 You must have been wronged, right?"

 When Jian Yan heard him calling her name, she couldn't help but lean towards Ji Yunxin, The two of them were close to each other, and the man stood next to the bed. He laughed and said, "Are you still sleeping?"

 After saying this, he reached out and lifted the quilt. No one was seen. The man's laughter stopped suddenly, and the whole room suddenly stopped. It was quiet, and Jian Yan could only hear her own heartbeat, which shook her eardrums.

 The man seemed a little irritable when he didn't see Jian Yan. He turned around twice and lay on the ground to look under the bed. Jian Yan couldn't help but cover her mouth when she saw her lift up the sheets. She really wanted to hide when Ji Yunxin dragged her here. Under the bed, luckily I didn't hide.

 "Yanyan——" The man started to shout again. Jian Yan covered her mouth and shrank her body. The man seemed puzzled. He started to search along the room while shouting. Ji Yunxin took Jian Yan's hand and walked aside. Fortunately, The wardrobe in this resort is not a mosaic type. It is probably because the room is too big that the mosaic style looks very empty and inconsistent with the warm theme. Therefore, the cabinet is a display type. They went around to the back of the cabinet and still squatted down. Here It was a blind spot. If a man turned on a searchlight or flashlight inside, he would be able to find them. Jian Yan was placed inside by Ji Yunxin. She watched a black figure gradually approach, and then the man muttered: "Where on earth did he go." The black figure left

 . They heard the footsteps and had already left the room. However, the door was not closed, and they could still hear the footsteps, puff, puff.

 Ji Yunxin pulled Jian Yan back to where she was squatting just now. She looked outside and said, "Let's go out."

 Jian Yan's voice was still shaking slightly: "But outside..."

 "I know he is outside." Ji Yunxin turned to look at the curtains. Because Jian Yan saw outside the window earlier, all the curtains in the entire apartment were closed. That is to say, as long as there is a power outage, the entire apartment will be in darkness. The man didn't notice them because it was too dark here. She said: "We can't see clearly, and he must not be able to see clearly either, so we go around." Jian Yan grabbed her hand, with a gesture of complete trust, and she nodded: "

 Okay ."

 "In case of any emergency, you go first." Ji Yunxin ordered calmly, her voice close to Jian Yan's eardrums, easily covering up Jian Yan's chaotic heartbeat. Jian Yan asked her: "What about you?"

 "I'll lure him away." Ji Yunxin said calmly, but Jian Yan was confused. She shook her head and burst into tears: "No, he is crazy..." "I know." Ji Yunxin held her hand tightly

 : "It's because he is a lunatic that I have to lure him away." He

 cannot be allowed to see Jian Yan, otherwise he will do something unexpected. Jian Yan heard what she meant and shook his head: "Let's hide here. , Ji Han came over at dawn."

 Ji Yunxin shook her head: "It's too late."

 She didn't dare to get her phone now. If there was a light and the person saw it, they would be in danger. For now, squatting here is relatively safe. But when the sky dawned, they were completely exposed. There was a powerful man outside. She didn't dare to confront him head-on, not to mention the pregnant Jian Yan. She didn't dare anymore. It was still dark now, so she could still rely on luck. left.

 Ji Yunxin pulled Jian Yan and moved slowly behind the door. The man rushed in again. He lifted the quilt and muttered something in a dialect when he didn't see the person. Ji Yunxin only saw the black shadow moving towards the closet, and then walked towards it. She was in a blind spot, and her heart was hanging. If they hadn't come out just now, the consequences would have been disastrous!

 Jian Yan obviously saw it too. She gritted her teeth and tried not to make a sound.

 When Ji Yunxin saw the man entering the blind corner of the closet, he quickly led Jian Yan out of the door. They walked towards the door. When they passed through the living room, Ji Yunxin bumped into the coffee table, and the cup on it made a sharp sound. Her face was slightly stern, and she quickly squatted down with Jian Yan. Under the sofa, a man trotted out. The sound of water stains in his shoes seemed to be in his ears. The man shouted: "Yanyan——"

 "Yanyan, come out. Don't worry. I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to save you." "

 This company forces you to film and appear on shows every day. They are not good people. Yanyan, please come out." , I promise not to hurt you."

 "Jian Yan -"

 Jian Yan bit her lip, her shoulders were suddenly hugged, and the tip of her nose was filled with a familiar aroma. All her breaths merged into her body, calming her emotions. The man kept shouting for a long time. The person responded that he sat down on the sofa, only a chair back away from Jian Yan and the others. He was still mumbling words that he could only understand. Ji Yunxin had already pulled Jian Yan out, smoothly. The man did not notice anything unusual behind him. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were standing behind the door, breathing softly. Jian Yan was on the outside. Her fingertips touched the door handle. There was a sudden clang in the quiet atmosphere, and something fell to the ground!

 The black shadow randomly got up and ran over. Jian Yan's face changed suddenly. She could still hear the thumping sound of walking in her ears. She turned the door handle suddenly and it was locked! She was busy opening the lock, and Ji Yunxin leaned beside her: "Don't panic." The

 simple words had a calming effect. Jian Yan turned the lock hard with her fingers, and the door opened with a scraping sound, and the black shadow arrived!

 "Jian Yan!" Heiying reached out and grabbed him. Ji Yunxin pushed him hard, and Heiying pushed him two steps back! Jian Yan took the opportunity to grab Ji Yunxin's wrist and the two rushed out of the apartment! The figures behind them immediately caught up with them. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin hurriedly ran towards the stone path. They called people while running. The man was faster than them. He rushed behind them in a few steps and reached out to catch Jian Yan. Ji Yunxin Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of his movements and immediately pulled Jian Yan into her arms, but this way, the two of them couldn't leave.

 The three of them looked at each other under the rain. There was desperate madness in the man's eyes. He grinned: "Jian Yan, come here." Jian Yan's scalp was numb when she heard his voice. That smiling face, that voice

 , Any one of them could make her hair stand on end, but now the man smiled and said to her: "Jian Yan, don't you know me? I'm your fan, I like you very much." Jian Yan suppressed the fear in her heart, she

 He forced a smile on his face: "I know, I know."

 The man laughed when he heard this: "Do you know me?"

 Jian Yan took a step back: "I know."

 The man smiled again: "Then why don't you come over?"

 Jian Yan's body trembled slightly when he questioned her. She was speechless. The rain poured down from the top of their hair, giving them a chill. Ji Yunxin stood in front of her in time, blocking the man's gaze: "This gentleman."

 "Who are you..." Before she could ask, a security guard's voice came from not far away: "Hey!"

 The man heard this voice and his whole body As soon as he froze, he immediately turned his head. Lin Mu had already trotted over quickly with the security guard. Just as the man was about to leave his waist, he was kicked hard and he fell to the ground!

 "Let me go!"

 The man's roar cut through the quiet rainy night. The lights in the apartments not far away lit up one after another. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were still holding hands. Lin Mu held an umbrella for them and said apologetically: "Mr. Ji, Miss Jian, you guys Are you okay?"

 Ji Yunxin turned to look at Jian Yan: "Are you okay?"

 Jian Yan shook his head: "It's okay."

 Lin Mu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that they were safe and sound. Fortunately, they were okay. If something happened, the show would be basically over. Ji Yunxin said to Lin Mu: " Go check your identity."

 Lin Mu nodded, and the security guard frowned and shouted, "Dad?"

 Several people looked over, and one of the security guards lifted the man's hat, and he was surprised: "Why did you..."

 Ji Yunxin asked : "Do you know him?"

 The security guard nodded repeatedly: "I used to work here."

 Ji Yunxin's face sank, and she said in a slightly cold voice: "Please come over to the person in charge!"

 The security guard lowered his head: "Okay, I will contact him right away. "

 My father was being held up by several security guards. He still looked at Jian Yan with a smile, and even wanted to reach out to touch Jian Yan. After being pulled by everyone, he was still unhappy. Jian Yan stood back and looked frightened. , Ji Yunxin said to Lin Mu: "Leave the person to Ji Han."

 Lin Mu immediately said: "Okay, Mr. Ji."

 The man was dragged away from the stone path by the security guard. After walking a few steps, he didn't forget to look back and raised the corners of his mouth, showing a smile. Jian Yan looked up and saw his face. Her heartbeat was slightly fast. Before she could react, her eyes were covered by someone. On the bed, Ji Yunxin covered her eyes with her right hand, the palm of her hand was warm, and the whole world suddenly became quiet, leaving only the clear sound of rain hitting the umbrella cloth. It was dark in front of her, but she felt inexplicably at ease, with Jian Yan in the palm of her hand, Blink gently.

 Ji Han quickly brought people here. She first moved Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan to an apartment, and then handed the investigated information to Ji Yunxin. The man was indeed a staff member of the resort, his surname was Dou, and he had not been here long. Years ago, after Ji Han chose a place, the person in charge asked people to renovate the resort. At that time, he found a group of workers and he was there. He was very active in doing things, but he was not very smart, so the person in charge didn't think much about it. When the renovation was completed, he gave them I didn't see him again after I paid my salary. Who knew he was hiding in the resort. He was in charge of the apartment area at that time, so he was very clear about the camera blind spots there, and he also knew where the electric switch was. Ji Han was a little embarrassed when he said this. Afraid to look at Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan: "Sister, sister Jian Yan, are you really okay? I heard that he even entered the house." When everything settled, Jian Yan's mood stabilized, she looked at Ji Han and shook her head: "

 I It's okay."

 Ji Yunxin also said: "Let's deal with it quickly."

 Ji Han nodded: "Then today's recording..."

 Originally there was still the final recording today, but because it was raining, it was inconvenient to go out, so I could only record the life in the apartment. But Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin had just experienced something like that yesterday. She was a little uneasy and said, "How about you rest in the morning and shoot a section in the afternoon?" Ji Yunxin turned her head and looked at Jian Yan: "What do you think?" Jian Yan nodded:

 "

 I No objection."

 Ji Yunxin said: "Then let's record in the afternoon."

 After Ji Han left, the person in charge also came over. In addition to expressing his deep apology, he also wanted to discuss the compensation issue with Ji Yunxin. Ji Yunxin sent the person directly to Ji Han Finally, the door closed. Jian Yan stood behind Ji Yunxin and said, "Thank you for last night." If it weren't for Ji Yunxin, she might not have been able to walk out of the apartment safely. Ji Yunxin's eyes fell on her: "Don't think too much

 . Do you want something to eat?"

 It has been busy until now, with everyone coming in and out. This apartment is not as full of food as the refrigerator before. Ji Yunxin opened the refrigerator door and said helplessly: "Let the people in the cafeteria deliver it." Jian Yan was not actually hungry

 . But she didn't want to go back to the room alone. She sat on the sofa. Ji Yunxin ordered some rice porridge, soy milk, scallion pancakes, and fried dough sticks. The person in charge brought breakfast to him personally, with the intention of apologizing, but Jian Yan didn't give it to him. Face, after all, this is their hotel's fault. If she didn't come out smoothly last night, no one knows what will happen, so she can't give him a smile. The person in charge left with an empty box and left with an empty box. The TV in the living room With it open, Ji Yunxin placed the breakfast one by one on the coffee table. After setting it up, she said to Jian Yan: "Come over and eat." After she finished speaking, her phone rang. Ji Yunxin picked up the phone from the coffee table: "Hello." There was no call on the other  end

 .

Knowing what she said, she said in a clear voice: "Are you on my side?"

 Jian Yan saw her walking to the suitcase while talking. She held her mobile phone with her shoulder and opened the suitcase with both hands. The movements were very inconvenient. Jian Yan After watching Yan for a few seconds, he walked forward and squatted down. Ji Yunxin was slightly stunned when he saw her movements. Jian Yan said, "What are you looking for?" "

 A blue folder." Ji Yunxin said to her, "Take a look inside."

 Jian Yan took out her computer and rummaged through it. There were many folders of various colors. There were not many changes of clothes in them, but mostly office materials. She touched Ji Yunxin's suitcase for the first time. She didn't expect it to be like this. She flipped through it for a few minutes and found the blue folder: "Is it this?"

 Ji Yunxin opened it and looked at it: "This is it."

 She said to the person on the other end of the phone: "Come and get it, I'm at the resort. I'll send you the house number."

 After hanging up the phone, Jian Yan said casually: "Are you from the company?"

 Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes with a smile in her eyes: "She's my assistant."

 Jian Yan said lightly: "Yes."

 The two of them said After saying that, she returned to the sofa. Jian Yan stirred the rice porridge. It was already sticky and became even stickier after stirring. Ji Yunxin caught her movement from the corner of her eye and asked, "No appetite?" Jian Yan put down the ladle and said, "Aren't you very hungry?

 " ."

 Ji Yunxin pushed the soy milk in front of her: "You should eat some even if you're not very hungry. Now..." She swallowed the words when she reached the tip of her tongue and said instead: "You'll be hungry." Jian Yan took a sip of the soy milk and put it down

 . Saccharin, quite sweet, Ji Yunxin said: "After eating, go back and take a nap. Don't think about anything. Forget what happened last night." Jian Yan also knew that she shouldn't think about it, but as soon as she closed her eyes, that thought came to her mind.

 The man's smiling face and his voice with a drawl: "Jian Yan——"

 She shook her body and spilled a little soy milk. Ji Yunxin immediately wiped her with a tissue. Jian Yan lowered his head and saw her busy look. , broken hair sticks to her temples, her deep facial features are on full display, her expression is indifferent and her eyes are calm, obviously she just experienced something like that together, but she can't be as calm as Ji Yunxin, Jian Yan put down the soy milk and asked: "Aren't you afraid? Ji

 Yunxin wiped the soy milk off her body and raised her head: "Huh?"

 Jian Yan asked: "Aren't you afraid?"

 Ji Yunxin thought for a while: "Yanyan, life can't be smooth sailing. You will always meet good people and bad people. I don't think there is any need to waste my memory on bad people and bad things."

 After hearing her words, Jian Yan turned to look at her deeply. Ji Yunxin was puzzled: "What's wrong?" "

 Mr. Ji's recent principles are better than before. More." All in all, she has talked a lot more recently than before. Jian Yan remembers that she used to be very quiet and silent. Sometimes she would only wait for a long time for a cold "um" or "I know." She never He said so many words and preached such truths.

 Ji Yunxin smiled when he heard this: "Maybe I've been online more recently."

 Jian Yan didn't understand what the relationship between her surfing the Internet and reasoning was, but she didn't really want to understand. She lowered her head and took another sip of soy milk. When the doorbell rang, Ji Yunxin said: " It might be Assistant Fu. I'll open the door."

 Sure enough, it was Fu Qiang. He stood outside the door and shouted respectfully: "Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin asked him to come in. Fu Qiang came to the resort to deal with the accident last night. Before leaving, He thought that a document was still with Ji Yunxin and was about to take it back to the company. Ji Yunxin took the document from the coffee table and said to Fu Qiang, "Sit there and wait."

 Before she could read or sign the document, Fu Qiang walked into the room. He was startled when he saw Jian Yan sitting on the sofa eating breakfast. He lowered his head and said, "Miss Jian." Jian Yan smiled lightly: "Hello

 . "

 Ji Yunxin entered the room with the folder. Only Jian Yan and Fu Qiang were in the living room. Fu Qiang sat for a while and turned around to look at Ji Yunxin's room. When he saw that no one came out of her room, he whispered to Jian Yan next to him: "Miss Jian, are you okay?"

 Jian Yan glanced sideways: "Huh?"

 Fu Qiang whispered: "I heard what happened last night."

 Jian Yan laughed: "It's okay." Her tone was gentle and her eyes were calm. , Fu Qiang saw her so quietly relieved and said: "It's okay, but people nowadays are bold and can do anything. These fans are too crazy. Compared with Mr. Ji before -" Fu Qiang said this

 suddenly After a pause, he laughed dryly: "It's okay."

 Jian Yan frowned: "Mr. Ji?"

 She asked in confusion: "What's wrong with Mr. Ji?"

 Fu Qiang shook his head hurriedly: "Nothing."

 Obviously something happened, he But she didn't dare to say it. Jian Yan stared at Fu Qiang with burning eyes. He was sweating on his back and smiled: "Miss Jian." Jian Yan looked at her seriously: "What did you just say about Mr. Ji?

 " "Something?"

 Fu Qiang scratched his head. In fact, it was not a secret. Everyone in the secretary office knew it. However, he just found out not long ago because Mr. Ji received a strange package a while ago, so he was very curious and asked about it. There was an employee The long-time secretary told him that when Mr. Ji first took office, she had many suitors, and those people occasionally gave her gifts. Among them were two perverts, one gave her a blood book, and the other gave her a dead cat, several times. It was said that Mr. Ji was so frightened that he became ill and never received any personal gifts.

 Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin's room after hearing this. The door was open, but Ji Yunxin could not be seen. After Fu Qiang finished speaking, he sighed: "Who are these people? There are so many crazy people." Jian Yan did not reply, her jaw tightened

 , He said: "I'm going back to the house first, please sit down slowly."

 Fu Qiang nodded: "Okay, Miss Jian, please."

 Jian Yan stood up. When she went to her room, she passed through the door of Ji Yunxin's room and looked inside. Ji Yunxin was sitting at the desk and looking down at the documents. Although she was wearing home clothes, she still gave people the impression of being meticulous. She looked at it carefully for a few seconds. She looked away and returned to her room. When she went to bed, her phone screen lit up. It was Su Ziqi calling her: "What's going on? I heard something happened last night? Are you okay?" She was not at the resort last night

 . She went to find Director Zhang, but received such a bomb before she came back. Jian Yan said softly: "I'm fine, I'm fine." Su Ziqi took a long breath: "Who is it?" "A fan.

 "

 Su

 Ziqi Qi said: "I know, the program team didn't reveal the news, right?"

 Jian Yan thought for a while: "No."

 Su Ziqi was relieved: "I'll be back later, and we'll talk about it when I get back."

 Jian Yan leaned on On the pillow, she held her mobile phone in one hand, bit her lip and said, "Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi was about to hang up the phone when he heard her call. She frowned, "Huh? What's wrong?"

 "Sister Su." Jian Yan's voice was slightly lower: "I'm so scared."

 Su Ziqi heard her hoarse voice and couldn't help but comfort him: "Don't be afraid, the person has been caught, Yan Yan is fine." Jian Yan held up her mobile phone with both hands

 . Her eyes were scarlet, and she choked, "I'm really scared."

 She was so afraid that she would relapse.

Chapter 80 StarlightJian Yan was lying on the bed. She turned over and faced the floor-to-ceiling window. The curtains were closed and the room was a little dark. The sound of rain outside the window was still there, like jade falling beads, tinkling, and mixed with the whistling of the wind. She had no reason to think of it. Last night's scene, she curled up, hugged the quilt tightly, closed her eyes, and the face automatically appeared in her mind, and there was still a vague voice in her ears. Jian Yan's thoughts were confused. She sat up from the bed and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. , there was her reflection on the curtain, she stretched out her hand to grab the edge of the curtain, took two deep breaths, but finally did not open the curtain.

 When she returned to bed, Jian Yan turned on all the lights in the whole room, including the crystal lamp, bedside lamp, and small table lamp on the desk. It seemed that keeping these all on could give her a sense of security.

 There was movement outside the door, and there were low voices of conversation. It was her assistant talking. The two of them didn't know if they had discussed the outcome. The sound soon disappeared, and then there was the sound of the door opening and closing. Jian Yan listened carefully. There was a knock on the door when there was a sound outside. She looked over and saw Ji Yunxin's voice: "Yanyan, are you asleep?" Ji Yunxin stood outside the door. After she asked, she didn't hear any movement in the room. Just after thinking

 for two seconds and preparing to leave the room, the door opened. Jian Yan stood at the door and said, "What's wrong?"

 Her long hair was slightly messy, her face was pale, and her eyes were a little red. Ji Yunxin said to her, "Can't you sleep? ?"

 Jian Yan frowned: "I can sleep."

 Ji Yunxin looked at her watch, then at all the lights in her room and said, "It's been fifteen minutes since you entered the room."

 Jian Yan didn't refute this time, she sipped Lips, paused and replied: "I can't sleep a little."

 Ji Yunxin looked at her with gentle eyes: "I still have some work to finish. If you don't mind, I will work in your room and wait until you fall asleep before I leave. Jian

 Yan was about to reject Ji Yunxin and said, "Or you can leave the door open and I will work in the living room." She

 lowered her posture, as if she was afraid of being rejected. Jian Yan had never seen her like this before. She looked at Ji Yunxin and was silent. : "Come in."

 Ji Yunxin returned to the living room and walked into her room with the computer in her arms. She was sitting at the desk. The computer screen was on. There were a series of numbers that Jian Yan couldn't understand. Ji Yunxin said, "I'll make you a glass of milk."

 She said and walked out of the room without waiting for Jian Yan's response. Jian Yan sat by the bed. The computer beeped suddenly, the kind of q beep sound that happened a long time ago. Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin's computer in surprise. Ji Yunxin was still Use q? Didn't she stop using it after going to school? Before she thought about it deeply, she thought of Fu Qiang's words. In fact, she didn't know many things about Ji Yunxin. Jian Yan lowered her eyes, and Ji Yunxin came in with hot milk. She put the milk on the bedside table and said to Jian Yan, "Go to sleep after drinking." Jian Yan held the milk and said softly, "Thank you." Ji Yunxin smiled,

 Jian

 Yan Yan took a sip of hot milk and said, "Do you still use QQ now?"

 The smile froze on her face, Ji Yunxin coughed lightly: "Occasionally." Jian Yan

 lowered her head and said, "I thought you would be useless after graduation."

 Indeed not. I have used it, but I have used it again in the past two months, and I am still a little addicted. Ji Yunxin calmed down and said, "Go to bed after drinking." Jian Yan put down the empty cup and went to bed. She turned her body sideways with her back to the bay window. In this way

 , Looking up, you can see Ji Yunxin. The man is sitting at his desk, staring at the computer, with a serious look on his face. He frowns slightly from time to time. He seems to be studying some plan. In fact, Ji Yunxin is reading the group chat: - Is Yanyan's birthday coming soon

 ? arrive?

 ——It's this weekend.

 ——Woooooooo I really want to see Yanyan and Mr. Ji with my own eyes!

 ——Aren't they recording a show recently? It's right near Midsummer Resort, why don't we meet by chance?

 ——Go to work! Want to make money! I want to rank Jian Shijie and Ji Universe! I can not go!

 Ji Yunxin stared at the computer. She held her chin with one hand and typed on the keyboard with the other: Well, do you have any good recommendations for birthday gifts?

 ——The big boss suddenly appears!

 ——Pet the boss's tail from the front row!

 ——Damn it, this is a real boss!

 ——Is the boss going to give Yanyan a birthday gift?

 Ji Yunxin put her hands on the keyboard: Yes.

 ——The boss is interested, but what does Yanyan like?

 ——We can't give Yanyan anything she likes. The last time Xiaohua from the Second Group sent a gift to Yanyan, her manager returned it. Yanyan even personally sent a message to apologize, saying that she should go to school well and not waste money.

 ——I remember this! ! ! ! Just thinking about this makes me want to blow up the smoke! It was so heart-warming, Xiaohua couldn't sleep for several days after receiving Yanyan's news!

 When Ji Yunxin saw these children making a fuss, she turned her head and glanced at Jian Yan. Suddenly, she met Jian Yan's clear eyes. Ji Yunxin immediately closed the group chat and said with a guilty conscience, "Aren't you asleep yet?" Jian Yan put half of her face on the pillow

 . She asked: "Have you encountered perverts before?"

 Ji Yunxin's expression froze when she heard this, and she thought for a moment: "Yes."

 "I met a few when I first went to work."

 Jian Yandian Nodding, she changed the subject and said, "Have you ever thought that I was a pervert before?"

 Regardless of her wishes, she cooperated with Ji Songlin and insisted on marrying her, even if she signed such a contract and lived a life equivalent to 'widowhood' She also enjoyed the day.

 The group chat was still going on. The lower right corner flickered. Ji Yunxin turned off q. She turned around to face Jian Yan and said seriously: "No." "Yanyan, I never think so." Maybe it's because She

 now likes Jian Yan and knows what it feels like to like someone, so she can somewhat understand Jian Yan's original decision and have a glimmer of hope to stay with the person she likes, even if she uses the wrong method, she still has to try.

 Jian Yan blinked when she heard her reply and opened her lips: "You don't have to comfort me, I know I was very unreasonable before." She will not give up until she reaches the Yellow River, and will not look back until she hits the south wall. She was like this in the past, stubborn and

 determined , unwilling to listen to a word of advice from others, the road will end in darkness.

 After she finished speaking, she chuckled: "Fortunately, I won't be like this now."

 Ji Yunxin put her hands in front of her and pursed her lips: "Yanyan."

 Jian Yan said calmly: "I have to say thank you."

 Ji Yunxin stared at her: "Thank me for what?"

 Jian Yan said in a slightly lower voice: "Thank you for not liking me before, so that I can come out and be normal. People."

 Ji Yunxin's hands in front of her immediately tightened, she bit her jaw, her body tensed, her heart was so painful that it was paralyzing because of Jian Yan's words, and it even hurt to breathe.

 Thank you for not liking me before, so I can come out -

 she used to be such a stubborn person, but you made an exception for her.

 Ji Yunxin's eyes were slightly hot. The tips of her tightened fingers were white, and the blood vessels on the back of her fair hands were bulging. When she looked at Jian Yan again, her eyes were filled with water. After Jian Yan finished speaking, she lay down on the bed and stared at the crystal lamp above her head. She said: "I like how I am now, it's good."

 The words stuck in Ji Yunxin's throat. She swallowed it hard, and the unknown soreness and pain, like sharp thorns, pierced her heart. She could only watch. As the blood gurgled out, there was nothing he could do.

 She never knew that words were so sharp and could easily injure people, nor did she know that words were so pale that no matter how she comforted them, they would all seem like sophistry.

 Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes and thought deeply for a long time. Her eyes finally fell on Jian Yan, who was already asleep. She sighed softly. The room was quiet. She stood up and walked to the bedside to sit down. She lowered her head and looked at Jian Yan's sleeping face. Jian Yan's cigarette butt was turned sideways. , half of her face was pressed against the pillow, her long hair was slightly messy, her eyes were closed but she was not sleeping very peacefully, her breathing was slightly rapid, Ji Yunxin pushed her hair behind her ears, revealing her beautiful side face, with a delicate curve.

 Jian Yan was restless after falling asleep. In her sleep, she hid in her room, alone, leaning against the wardrobe. She heard the footsteps coming and going, sometimes lingering at the door of the room, sometimes outside the window, and she turned She could still see a huge black shadow by the window. The black shadow penetrated the glass and walked into the house. When he saw her, he grinned and reached out to grab her!

 "Don't..." Jian Yan closed her eyes tightly and waved her hand, only to be grabbed by someone. The person who grabbed her hand had warm palms and slender fingers. Someone whispered in her ear: "Yanyan, don't be afraid."

 Jian Yan carefully opened her eyes and saw Ji Yunxin leaning next to her. There was no shadow, no broken window, nothing. She squatted next to the closet and looked at Ji Yunxin's level. She suddenly reached out and hugged Ji Yunxin tightly.

 "Yunxin..."

 Ji Yunxin grabbed Jian Yan's hands that were constantly moving and slowly put them into the quilt. Before she left, he heard her low voice, like spring thunder, roaring in his ears, and Ji Yunxin's heartbeat was incredibly fast. , her hands shaking Jian Yan's quilt, she bent down and came close to Jian Yan's lips, and heard her softly shout again: "Yun Xin." She was bleeding from the sharp thorns just now, but now she felt warm waves again

 . , this warm current flowed into the cracked gap and instantly filled her entire chest.

 Ji Yunxin held Jian Yan's left hand with her right hand and rested against the bedside.

 Jian Yan was woken up by her cell phone ringing. She picked up the phone from the bedside table in a daze and said, "Hello." "Are you

 still sleeping?"

 Jian Yan moved her body and arms, and then she realized that her left hand was being held by someone. She obeyed Looking at her arm, Ji Yunxin was resting beside her bedside. Jian Yan was slightly startled. The other end of the phone was still shouting: "Yanyan?" "Huh? Yes, I'm here.

 " Jian Yan cautiously tried to tell Ji Yunxin She took her left hand away, only to be gripped tightly. She didn't want to disturb Ji Yunxin and kept in this position.

 "The program team will be here in a minute. Don't sleep. We are about to start recording."

 Jian Yan responded and hung up the phone. She put her phone under the pillow and turned to look at Ji Yunxin who was sleeping. She must be very tired. The call she just made didn't wake her up. Jian Yan bit her lip and sat up on the edge of the bed, which was about the same height as Ji Yunxin. She turned around and saw Ji Yunxin's closed eyes. Without those sharp eyes, she The whole person has a gentle temperament, and her long eyelashes are still thick and curled, like cicada wings falling on her eyes, which is particularly beautiful. Jian Yan stretches out her right hand and puts it on Ji Yunxin's eyelashes for a few seconds. After a few seconds, she curls up her fingers, Shake his head.

 "Mr. Ji." Jian Yan shouted, "Ji Yunxin."

 Ji Yunxin did not move, Jian Yan pulled her hand back, and Ji Yunxin followed her movements and leaned towards her, his head falling on her shoulder. With a heavy weight on her shoulder, a breath blew across her slender neck, and Jian Yan couldn't move for an instant. Her body collapsed and she clenched her hands. Just as she was about to push Ji Yunxin away, she was hugged around the waist. Ji Yunxin rubbed her neck. With the shallow breathing, there was a numbness that went straight to the top of her heart. Jian Yan was stunned.

 Ji Yunxin was pushed away, pushed away hard. Her back hit the soft bag at the head of the bed and she woke up. Jian Yan's cheeks were slightly red and she said, "Mr. Ji, the people from the program team are coming to record." She said seriously.

 His attitude was a bit unnatural.

 Ji Yunxin just woke up. She raised her beautiful eyebrows and leaned against the head of the bed with a serious expression. When Jian Yan saw that she didn't move, she asked, "Don't you want to go back and change clothes?" Ji Yunxin looked at her and nodded, looking a little bit cute

 . : "Yes."

 When Jian Yantou saw her like this, she was very different from Ji Yunxin, who was usually very imposing. This inexplicable contrast gave Jian Yan an indescribable feeling, and she took a second look.

 Ji Yunxin rested for a few minutes before she woke up. She pressed her temples and got up from the bed, saying to Jian Yan: "Then I'll go out first." Jian Yan hugged her clothes and nodded: "Yeah." She walked to the door and turned back. Jian

 Yan

 followed Behind her, she was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

 Ji Yunxin thought for a while: "It's okay."

 Jian Yan changed her clothes after briefly washing up in the bathroom. As soon as she walked out of the bathroom, she heard a knock on the door. She walked to Ji Yunxin's room and asked: "Mr. Ji, the people from the program team are here."

 Ji Yunxin said to her, "Go ahead and open the door."

 Jian Yan saw her walking into the bathroom before opening the door. Su Ziqi, Ji Han, and others were standing outside the door. Ji Han stepped forward and asked, "Sister Jian Yan, have everything been packed?"

 She had greeted them in advance and asked them to put away their personal belongings. Jian Yan had just tidied the room, and she nodded: " It's packed."

 Ji Han asked the photographer to start working, and other staff members also helped. Jian Yan was pulled aside by Su Ziqi: "Were you okay last night?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "It's okay, I was just scared."

 Su Ziqi said angrily: "Who is that? It's so crazy. The person in charge said that he wants to apologize to you in person." Jian Yan declined politely: "No, no

 . ."

 "I think so too." Su Ziqi said: "Although it is true that you have been wronged, it is best not to make a fuss about this matter. Don't talk about it to you and the other guests, in case someone talks loosely." Jian Yan nodded

 : "I know."

 Although it is a problem with the resort, if this matter is exposed, the program team will definitely be implicated. If the filming is delayed again, it will be very troublesome later, so Jian Yan cannot speak out even if she is wronged this time. Yan was fine, she said to Su Ziqi: "Don't worry about me, I'm not a porcelain doll." Su Ziqi

 was amused: "Okay, I have something to tell you when you finish, let's take pictures first."

 Yan nodded: " Okay."

 The two chatted for a while. Ji Yunxin walked out of the bathroom. She changed into home clothes and put on light makeup. Her hair was tied up. She didn't deliberately highlight her style. She was just comfortable at home. Ji Han saw her come out and followed her, and the two went to her room while talking.

 They are the last group, and they started recording in the evening. The content of the recording is to let them cook dinner together, and then shoot a scene of the two of them alone after eating. It is not difficult. The ingredients are also provided by the program team. Ji Han He walked into the kitchen and asked the two of them: "Do you want to ask the chef for guidance?" Jian Yan laughed and said

 , "No need."

 Ji Han scratched his head and said, "Hey, Yu Yue's team didn't ask the chef for guidance at noon, and the kitchen almost exploded."

 Others The staff laughed when they heard this, and Lin Mu said: "I didn't expect that neither Screenwriter Luo nor Teacher Yu could cook. Thinking about it, they are really a perfect match." Jian Yan looked over his shoulder at Su Ziqi behind him ,

 meeting Su Ziqi's gaze, she raised her lips and smiled. Su Ziqi also nodded, and the others were still discussing in low voices: "I also think Teacher Yu and Screenwriter Luo are a perfect match. I heard that both of them like to play games. ."

 "They are both very powerful. I played a game with them two days ago and was beaten. The two of them cooperated perfectly." Su Ziqi listened to their chat and put his hand in his pocket. She touched it and found no cigarette

 . Box, thinking that she might put it in the car, she glanced at Jian Yan and saw that she was talking to Ji Yunxin. She exited the apartment. The rain outside had not completely stopped, and it was pouring. She stood outside the apartment holding an umbrella. A few seconds later she As he walked towards the garage, someone followed him behind him.

 "Sister Su." Yu Yue stood behind Su Ziqi. She was holding a red umbrella. Rainwater fell on the umbrella cloth and crackled. When Su Ziqi heard this, her body stiffened. She quickly recovered and turned around: "What are you doing?" Are you here?"

 Yu Yue held the bag in her hand: "I just went out to buy things. Where are you going?"

 Su Ziqi lowered his eyes and said: "Go to the garage."

 Yu Yue said: "I will accompany you."

 "Yue Yue. "As soon as Su Ziqi shouted, Yu Yue closed his umbrella and stood under Su Ziqi's umbrella: "Let's go." Not allowing her to refute,

 Su Ziqi turned to look at her profile, paused, and said nothing.

 The garage is below the apartment, and there is a car parked inside. It was driven by Su Ziqi. She was taking Jian Yan to audition tomorrow and drove here today. When Yu Yue saw her opening the car door, he asked, "Is there something left here? "

 Su Ziqi took out the cigarette case from it, and Yu Yue smiled: "If you want to smoke, tell me, I have many here." She said and handed the black bag to Su Ziqi. Su Ziqi opened it, and there were several cigarettes inside

 . Packing a pack of cigarettes, Su Ziqi said, "Yue Yue, you shouldn't smoke."

 "Then you should?" Yu Yue asked back. Su Ziqi held the cigarette pack and said, "I'm not an artist."

 "What about the artist?" Yu Yue took the bag from her hand. She smoked a pack of cigarettes from it, opened it, and held the white cigarette between her slender fingers. The light of the lighter came on. Yu Yue squinted and took a sip. The smell of cigarette smoke suddenly spread throughout the garage. Su Ziqi held the box and was about to speak. Yu Yue handed the cigarette to her. Yu Yue's eyes were long and narrow. It was very tempting when he squinted to look at people, especially when he raised the corners of his lips and raised his chin slightly. , with an indescribable aura. Su Ziqi held the cigarette case but did not take it. Yu Yue took a step forward. Some of her hair was hanging on her chest. She had just been caught in the rain and the ends of her hair were wet. Yu Yue "Sister Su, have you forgotten, didn't you teach me to smoke?"

 Su Ziqi held the cigarette case tightly in her right hand. The cigarette case deformed in her palm and made a buzzing sound. Yu Yue seemed to be ringing in her ears. the sound of.

 "Why do you smoke every time? It kills people."

 "What does it smell like? I'll smoke one too." " Ahem

 , cough, cough."

 "Sister Su, I'm choking on your cigarette. I need you to do artificial respiration."

 "Well -"

 Yu Yue was just a little fox at that time. When she went to do artificial respiration, she was hugged around the neck, and then the two of them lay on the bed and had a fuss for a long time.

 Seeing Su Ziqi standing in front of her without saying anything, Yu Yue put her head in and said, "What, you forgot?" Su Ziqi came back to her senses, she took a step back and whispered: "

 Yue Yue."

 "It doesn't matter, you forgot. , I still remember." After Yu Yue finished speaking, she looked at Su Ziqi. She walked forward, and Su Ziqi stepped back until her back was leaning on the car. She stretched out her hand to block Yu Yue's face, but Yu Yue grabbed her wrist. , Su Ziqi's heart beat slightly wildly: "Yue - um -"

 Yu Yue ignored the kiss and bit the corner of Su Ziqi's lips. She was like a little beast, venting her emotions, and Su Ziqi was forced to press against her. She had just opened her lips to scold Yu Yue's tongue when she entered the car. She tightened her arms around Su Ziqi's waist and pulled her close to her. Su Ziqi was forced to look up and accept the sudden kiss.

 The sky turned dark, and the garage gradually became dark. All the senses under the blackness would be extremely sensitive. The two bodies were pressed tightly together, and the familiar yet unfamiliar lust immediately crawled into their bodies. Yu Yue's tongue pried Su Ziqi apart. With her teeth, she drove straight in. She flexibly and skillfully smoothed Su Ziqi's restlessness. Her lips and tongue were filled with the scent of longing. This was the taste she dreamed of. Yu Yue noticed Su Ziqi's softness, and she was no longer so tough. Turning to sucking gently, the surroundings were quiet, only the wet sounds made by the two people kissing could be heard.

 "Sister Su..."

 Yu Yue's call made Su Ziqi suddenly open her eyes. Looking at Yu Yue right in front of her, she lost consciousness for two seconds and then quickly pushed her away!

 "Sister Su." Yu Yue was caught off guard by the push. She took a few steps back and looked at Su Ziqi absentmindedly.

 Su Ziqi looked at her, and Yu Yue stretched out his hand to wipe the corners of her lips with scorching eyes. Yu Yue saw her actions and her voice trembled slightly: "You still dislike me, right?" Su Ziqi gritted his teeth: "Yu Yue

 , This isn't a matter of dislike, it's you -"

 "Am I going too far?" Yu Yue sneered: "Su Ziqi, why not be more honest? Even if you dislike me, you still think I'm dirty." "Right

 ? "

 Su Ziqi shouted: "Yu Yue."

 "That's enough." Yu Yue's eyes were red, and her voice choked with sobs: "Jian Yan is right, absolutely right. As expected, you will only want to let go when it hurts." "

 Su Ziqi, you're free."

 The sound of high-heeled shoes faded away. Su Ziqi leaned his back on the car and slowly slid to the ground. At his feet was the cigarette butt that Yu Yue had thrown away, still smoking. Su Ziqi After a few seconds, Zhan picked it up from the ground. She took a deep breath, choked by the smell of cigarette smoke, and burst into tears.

 There was a heavy drizzle outside, hitting the water and splashing flowers.

 Jian Yan didn't see Su Ziqi after recording. She was a little confused and asked Ji Han: "Have you seen Sister Su?" Ji Han was talking to the photographer and thought for a moment: "No, I didn't see it during the recording.

 " ."

 Ji Yunxin walked to her side: "What's wrong?"

 Jian Yan said: "It's okay, I'm going to make a call."

 She dialed Su Ziqi's number, and it took a long time before the person on the other end picked up: "Hello."

 The voice was hoarse and slightly low, different from usual. Yan shouted: "Sister Su?"

 Su Ziqi coughed twice: "Well, Yanyan, what's wrong?"

 Jian Yan held up her mobile phone: "Didn't you say you wanted to tell me something after the end?"

 Su Ziqi paused. : "Well, yes, it's about going to the audition tomorrow. I'll also make an appointment for you to have a physical examination."

 Jian Yan responded: "Okay, where are you?"

 "I'm outside." Su Ziqi said "I have something else to do, so I'll hang up first."

 "Yeah." Jian Yan hung up the phone without asking any more questions. The staff in the whole room were still busy. She retreated to the bathroom door. Ji Yunxin walked up to her and said, " I'll help Ji Han deliver the things later. Are you okay in the apartment alone?"

 Jian Yan's heart skipped a beat. She didn't really want to stay alone in the apartment, but she couldn't show weakness to Ji Yunxin either. She said: " Well, it's okay, you can go."

 Ji Yunxin nodded slightly and passed by her. The staff had packed up all the things. Ji Yunxin helped Ji Han carry the things out. When she was at the door, she said to Jian Yan, "I'll be back soon." Jian Yan

 bit her lip and smiled.

 Soon the staff greeted her and everyone filed out. Jian Yan closed the door but didn't want to go back to the house. She sat in the living room and watched TV. The apartment was very quiet, and the laughter and laughter on the TV seemed to be amplified. Jian Yan sat on the sofa for a while and turned off the TV, feeling uncomfortable. She fiddled with her phone to surf the Internet. The news about "Honeymoon" on the Internet was still on the hot list. She clicked in and saw herself In the short video with Ji Yunxin, the Easter egg released by the program team was the part about making a candy man. Jian Yan laughed out loud at her phone when she saw Ji Yunxin's clumsy tricks. She saw that the video barrage was also filled with the words "hahaha".

 Finally, her body was no longer so tense, and her emotions were no longer so tense. Jian Yan held her phone and watched the video over and over again.

 Ji Yunxin never came back. After half an hour, Jian Yan stared at the door, but there was no movement. She pursed her lips and continued to sit on the sofa and watch the video. The rain outside the window was noisy and the wind was howling. She looked out the window twice while watching the video.

 Is there anything else?

 Jian Yan sat on the sofa for a long time but still couldn't help but walked to the door. She opened the door, and a gust of wind blew in, bringing with it raindrops. She couldn't see anyone outside. After closing the door, Jian Yan used her mobile phone to call Ji Yunxin. The ringtone It was coming from her room. Jian Yan was puzzled. She walked to her room and found Ji Yunxin's cell phone charging next to her computer.

 Why didn't she bring her mobile phone with her? Jian Yan was just about to call Ji Han to ask when she heard someone knocking on the glass.

 Bang bang bang.

 She immediately looked towards the floor-to-ceiling window, and her body suddenly tensed up. The heavy curtains blocked her view, preventing her from seeing what was going on outside.

 It must be the wind. Jian Yan laughed that she was too timid and had auditory hallucinations. Before she left the room, she heard another sound of knocking on the glass. It was louder and clearer than before, and it was even more difficult to ignore.

 Jian Yan froze in place. She slowly turned her head, her heart beating in her throat. The memory of last night came back to her. Thunder, light and lightning seemed to be right in front of her. She took two steps back, and there were three more knocks on the glass. At the sound, Jian Yan's retreating steps suddenly stopped and then she walked forward. She stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, holding the edge of the curtain with her fingers, as if to verify her guess, she pulled hard!

 Ji Yunxin stood outside the window, and behind her, a tree was filled with lights, and the neon lights were flashing brightly.

 really.

 Jian Yan's tense emotions were all disintegrated in an instant. The darkness in her imagination was lit up by the light in front of her eyes, illuminating a different world. She saw Ji Yunxin standing outside the window holding an umbrella and waving to her, with a gentle look on her face. The hand that was holding on to the curtain subconsciously loosened its grip, and couldn't help but raise it, waving at Ji Yunxin, with a smile on his lips.

 At this moment, Jian Yan suddenly discovered that outside the window at night, there was not only darkness, but also starlight.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5K 135 55
法老与她的宠后·现代篇 Author: 阿娴大大 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4539968 https://www.shubaow.net/185_185833/ Three thousand years of waiting, just f...
8K 80 11
高冷前妻怀崽上恋综求he Author:公子欢 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=8103764 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/291525.html On Valentine's Day, Sang Yu, a re...
10.5K 236 24
和渣男小姑姑结婚了 Author: 砚允 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3427615 https://www.shubaow.net/244_244180/ Lin Luoluo, the number one...
4.5M 287K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...