Together for a Long Time GL M...

De a54m1ismysoulm4t3

合久不分 Author: 鱼霜 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4131915 https://czbooks.net/n/she120 Before getting... Mais

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-128 END
129-134 EXTRAS

61-70

318 6 0
De a54m1ismysoulm4t3

Chapter 61 FansWhen Jian Yan couldn't sleep before, Ji Yunxin would keep telling stories. She lay on the bed with her eyes open and stared at Ji Yunxin. The more she listened, the less she wanted to sleep. One night, Ji Yunxin drank several glasses of boiled water and read the entire two books, feeling a little helpless as she read them. She said: "Don't you want to sleep yet?"

 No, she just wanted to look at her, just keep looking at her, enjoying her company, it was light and warm.

 Looking back now, it is uncomfortable.

 Jian Yan came back to her senses: "No, I can sleep."

 Ji Yunxin's words were cut off, her hands hanging by her sides curled up, and she said calmly: "Then you should go to bed early."

 Jian Yan closed the door and leaned her back against the door panel. She went up and looked sideways, there was no sound outside the door. There was a slightly low sound from the TV just now, but now it seemed to have been turned off by Ji Yunxin. It was quiet outside the door. She stretched out her hand to touch her flat belly and went to bed to rest.

 Ji Yunxin waited outside the door until midnight. When Su Ziqi opened the door, she saw a person sitting on the sofa, with an upright posture and a straight waist. She frowned and walked over. When she saw the man's profile, he shouted : "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin turned her head. Su Ziqi was still cold when she came in. Her face was whitened by the wind and the corners of her eyes were red. She didn't ask too much and nodded: "Miss Su." Su Ziqi Looking at her

 sitting here, she was slightly confused: "What's wrong with Yanyan? What happened?"

 "Something happened." Ji Yunxin was not in the habit of explaining to others, but she was particularly patient when it came to Jianyan's matter. She briefly narrated what happened, and Su Ziqi's heart skipped a beat.

 so close.

 Jian Yan fainted in Director Gu's room. Both of them were in a coma. It was too easy to pretend that something had happened. If it was revealed, Su Ziqi's body tensed: "Who is it? "Mr. Ji, have you found it there?"

 Ji Yunxin thought for a moment and shook her head seriously, then said to Su Ziqi: "It hasn't been found yet. I'll leave first. If you need anything, call me." Su Ziqi looked at her

 . Her standing posture was a bit unnatural, and she didn't know how long she had been sitting here. She then stood up and said, "Mr. Ji, can I help you out?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at the direction of the door: "Go and accompany her."

 Su Ziqi stood behind her: "Okay."

 Ji Yunxin walked out of Jian Yan's room. The corridor was very quiet. She did not go back immediately, but walked towards Gu She stood at the door of the director's room and looked in. The door was closed. She recalled the moment she opened the door and the man looked into her eyes. In addition to being frightened, there was also annoyance that could not be ignored. She knew her and hated her. .

 That person smelled of Li Weiqing, knew her, hated her, and hated Jian Yan. These clues quickly came together into a line. She raised her eyebrows and made a call.

 Qin Yao escaped from the hotel and was hiding everywhere. She really didn't expect that her plans would be ruined again and again by Ji Yunxin. This person is simply haunting, and she is everywhere. Qin Yao now thinks about it. She asked Wei Qing to audition for the first time on purpose. She deliberately let Wei Qing lose to Jian Yan, deliberately stepped on Wei Qing, and used Wei Qing as a stepping stone. She wanted to support Jian Yan!

 This move is really vicious. Just because Wei Qing likes her, she tramples on Wei Qing under her feet. It is unforgivable!

 She also said that she had nothing to do with Jian Yan, and that she would stand up for her every time she was in danger? The two of them are not only related, but also closely related!

 Qin Yao gritted his teeth. She had checked the relationship between Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin before, but received nothing. The two of them were as clean as a piece of white paper, but were they really clean? She must have done it cleanly. Qin Yao narrowed her eyes, her eyes full of cruelty. She stood in the wind, gritting her teeth. Just as she was about to go back, she heard her cell phone ringing.

 "Yaoyao, Wei Qing has returned to China?"

 Qin Yao was stunned for a few seconds when he saw the message from his friend, and then immediately called him: "What did you say?" His friend

 was a little confused when he received her call: "I heard from reporters in the circle It seems that Wei Qing has returned to China. I want to ask you if this is true. Didn't she say that she was not in good health and went abroad to recuperate? "

 Wei Qing has returned to China?"

 impossible?

 Qin Yao knew in her heart that this should be impossible, but she still felt a little lucky in her heart. Maybe she was unhappy abroad, maybe she was not used to not being around her, so she came back, but why didn't she contact herself?

 After hanging up the phone, Qin Yao called Li Weiqing and turned off the phone. She saw the message pushed on Weibo, and the hot search was already out: Li Weiqing returned to China at three o'clock in the afternoon [picture attached].

 There was only a blurry back figure in the photo. The figure was tall and wearing a beige windbreaker and high heels of the same color. This was Wei Qing's favorite brand. Qin Yao knew that there was a faint joy in her heart, overpowering the anger just now. She clicked on Weibo and read a few messages out of habit:

 - Qingqing is really back, and I'm sitting next to her! Ahhhhhhhhhh this is the happiest time in my life.

 ——You must be so lucky, I cried with envy.

 ——Wait a minute, sisters in front of you, please take the flight at three o'clock in the afternoon. I'm also on the plane. I didn't see Qingqing!

 Qin Yao saw these messages and her doubts were cleared. She turned off her phone and stopped the car directly to Li Weiqing's apartment.

 She and Li Weiqing had chosen this house together. It was close to Jingyi. She knew that Weiqing wanted to be closer to Ji Yunxin, but that scumbag Ji Yunxin was not worthy! Thinking of this, Qin Yao's expression became even more angry. She would tell Wei Qing about Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan when they met later. There was something wrong with these two people! She was the best person to her, and Qin Yao couldn't wait to see Li Weiqing.

 Half an hour later, she stood outside Li Weiqing's door, extremely hesitant. She had the key to the suite, but she was not sure whether she wanted to go in. What if she went in and Weiqing blamed her for coming here rashly? Qin Yao stood at the door and hesitated for a moment. She held up the door card and thought for a while before swiping it.

 The light in the living room was on, warm yellow, the TV was on, and a variety show was playing. Qin Yao stood at the door and suddenly felt reluctant to go in. She thought that Li Weiqing used to like to take her to watch variety shows when she was in a bad mood. She saw the hilarious scene He would lie on top of her and laugh out of breath, then look at himself with a pair of bright eyes and ask her, isn't it funny?

 Isn't it funny?

 Qin Yao was only looking at her at that time and didn't even think about what was on TV.

 After returning to his thoughts, Qin Yao tiptoed in. There was someone sitting on the sofa with his back to her. She shouted, "Qingqing?" "Why do you do this?" A faint question came from the other side of the sofa, and it was Li Weiqing's voice

 , Qin Yao was a little flustered when he heard this: "What?"

 Li Weiqing said, "You know what I'm talking about." Qin Yao

 held his hands and walked quickly towards Li Weiqing, but was scolded: "Don't come here!"

 "Qingqing, I ..."

 Qin Yao was a little flustered and her face turned slightly pale. After being scolded, she didn't dare to move even half a step and just stood there.

 Li Weiqing said calmly: "Why did you frame Jian Yan?"

 "I didn't frame her." Qin Yao stood there and roared. Li Weiqing's indifferent attitude and resistance drove her crazy: "That's why she deserves to die, she shouldn't have done it from the beginning. Show up!"

 "And that Ji Yunxin, that Ji Yunxin too, she deserves to die too!"

 Qin Yao was very out of control. He had never contacted her since Li Weiqing returned to China. She had been in a state of emotional collapse. She framed Jian Yan and finally let her She was a little more focused, but her thoughts became more and more extreme: "If it weren't for Ji Yunxin, Jian Yan would have died long ago. Qingqing, do you know that Ji Yunxin is a bastard at all? She did it on purpose. She does it on purpose every time." "Yes."

 Qin Yao's words were slightly confused and confused. After she expressed her emotions fiercely, she said to Li Weiqing: "Don't worry, Jian Yan will be gone soon, and you will be able to return to your country to develop soon. Qingqing, I will give you everything." It's arranged. Trust me, you'll be back soon..." "

 You're crazy." This is a statement, explaining a fact, but Qin Yao is not satisfied: "I'm not, I'm fine, I'm not crazy at all. , they are the ones who are sorry for you, they should be punished accordingly!"

 Li Weiqing slowly stood up, Qin Yao watched her back step by step, the sad look on her face was gone, and her eyes were fierce and she said: "You are not Wei Qing Sir, who are you?"

 Li Weiqing turned her head. Under the warm yellow light, her expression was serious and her eyes were sharp. Qin Yao froze when he saw this face, and immediately ran back. However, someone was already guarding outside, and she just opened the door. Knocked down!

 "Bitch!" Qin Yao was still unwilling to curse: "I will announce the relationship between you and Jian Yan, and I will let the whole world know about your relationship, your shameful and dirty relationship!" "Ji Yunxin, you

 bitch Man! Go to hell!"

 Qin Yao was controlled by the police.

 Jian Yan was stunned for a moment when she received the news from Su Ziqi the next day. She was very familiar with Li Weiqing's name, but not so familiar with Qin Yao. She only remembered that she had met him once for an audition before, and then again to buy a dress. , it seems that I haven't encountered him since. Why does she hate herself so much?

 Su Ziqi shook his head: "There are too many perverts in this circle, it's not surprising."

 But Jian Yan still felt strange: "But she and I really have nothing to do with each other."

 Su Ziqi stood up: "Forget it, don't think about her. , I will accompany you to the police station to record a statement this afternoon, and this matter is over."

 After she finished speaking, she looked at Jian Yan, wanting to tell her what happened to Ji Yunxin last night, but the corners of her lips moved, and she said nothing in the end. , Jian Yan felt light all over when she heard what she said. She hadn't had a good rest since last night and couldn't sleep. No one knew when this kind of timed bomb would explode. Now it has finally been dismantled. , she suddenly felt relaxed.

 At two o'clock in the afternoon, Jian Yan and Director Gu went to the police station to record a statement. Considering that she was an artist and Director Gu was also in the entertainment industry, the incident was not made public. They also entered through a side door. Jian Yan had just entered. , unexpectedly met an acquaintance, Ji Yunxin was also there. She was wearing light blue professional clothes, her long hair was meticulously pulled up, her face was serious, she was talking to the uniformed police officer, and finally said: "Then I'll trouble you." "

 Mr. Ji, if it weren't for you this time, we might have had to go through some troubles."

 This is true. Qin Yao's spirit is no longer normal. Such a person may do dangerous things anytime and anywhere. Fortunately, Ji Yunxin found her weakness this time, seduced her out, and made her easy to catch. If she really wants to use force Her attitude would definitely not be so relaxed, and she might even hurt innocent people, so the police officer in charge of this case was very grateful to her.

 Ji Yunxin looked indifferent. When she raised her eyes, she saw Jian Yan who had just entered the door. She nodded slightly and Jian Yan also lowered her eyelids.

 "Mr. Ji, it's time for us to leave." Fu Qiang interrupted Ji Yunxin's gaze. Jian Yan watched her pass by and asked the police officer in her ear: "Why is Mr. Ji here?" The police officer smiled and opened the file.

 : "Here to get something. If it hadn't been for Mr. Ji this time, we wouldn't have been able to catch him so quickly." Upon

 hearing this, Jian Yan turned to look at the direction Ji Yunxin left. Just when Ji Yunxin turned around, their eyes met. Yan Yan had a complicated look on her face, she looked away, and Ji Yunxin also turned back and continued walking to the garage.

 It didn't take long for the confession to be recorded. In fact, there was no need for too much evidence. Qin Yao almost blew himself up yesterday. In addition, the police went to her apartment and found some dangerous goods, which almost matched this incident. Jane When Yan walked out of the police station, Su Ziqi asked, "Do you want to take a half-day break in the afternoon?"

 Director Gu also agreed: "Let's take a half-day break."

 But Jian Yan declined politely: "It doesn't matter, I can continue filming."

 What happened this time It didn't hurt her, it just made her a little scared. There was no problem in filming. Besides, she didn't want to delay any more time. When Su Ziqi heard what she said, he could only say, "Okay, Director Gu, let's meet the crew." Gu. The director

 drove here by himself, and he nodded: "See you on the set."

 After getting in the car, Su Ziqi said to Jian Yan: "Director Gu and I have discussed that your play will end in about a month, and you still have to find time this month. [Thirty Days of Honeymoon] Finished recording."

 "I've already taken HIU's shower gel commercial for you. I'll go shoot it this weekend."

 Jian Yan nodded: "What's next?"

 Su Ziqi drove back to her : "You will join another crew next."

 Jian Yan was stunned: "Still filming?"

 Su Ziqi nodded: "Still filming,"

 Jian Yan asked her: "What kind of show?"

 Su Ziqi pointed her eyes at the seat behind her, and Jian Yan saw something on the seat behind her. There are several folders.

 "Red."

 Jian Yan took out the red folder from it and opened it. The title page said "Backlight". Director Zhang Suren turned to another page and there was a summary of the story. In short, it was a mudslide that killed people in two villages. Death, these dead people breed viruses because they are not treated in time. This virus is highly contagious and deadly. It quickly spreads in this city and then penetrates into other cities. Jian Yan looked at it for a few times and frowned: " Disaster movie?"

 There are not many disaster movies in movies now, and one may not come out in a year or two. Most of them are entertainment movies. The ones Su Ziqi wanted to take for Jian Yan were also entertainment movies, which are easier to attract fans. , but the current situation did not allow it, and she had to change her policy.

 "It's a disaster movie. You go back and read the script carefully. I think it's suitable for you."

 Jian Yan frowned: "But I'm afraid..."

 "Don't be afraid." Su Ziqi drove the car and said calmly: "You As long as you film well, I will take care of everything else."

 Jian Yan's nose felt sore when she heard this, and she nodded: "Okay."

 After arriving at the crew, Jian Yan took a break and went straight to change into costumes, while Luo Jing stood with the script in hand. On one side, next to her was an artist who had just debuted. He also followed her gaze and said, "Screenwriter Luo, I heard that you and Yanyan were on [Thirty Days of Honeymoon] together?" This matter is no longer a secret among the crew.

 , everyone knows that they also joked that this pair of CPs can debut together. Luo Jing nodded: "Yeah." "That's great, I

 voted for you yesterday." Luo Jing heard this and lowered her head and smiled: "Thank you."

 This time Variety shows are different from other variety shows. Netizens can all participate. In order to mobilize the enthusiasm of netizens, the official Weibo of the program team gave them the opportunity to freely pair up before recording.

 Jian Yan and Luo Jing received the most votes online, followed by Jian Yan and Yu Yue. Although the official rule is that an artist must be paired with an amateur, the incident between Jian Yan and Yu Yue during the Chinese New Year caused Yu Yue's fans to Not letting go, the official WeChat account of the program team was still posting a lot about the topic of Jian Yan and Yu Yue being a perfect match. Somehow, this topic was brought up by anti-fans, and then they started to have fans of this couple inexplicably. Fans of CP, it took less than a month for them to go from being instigated by the anti-fans at the beginning to feeling that the two were really a good match, so the two pairs of CP fans on the Internet are constantly comparing each other on their official accounts.

 The fans of Jian Yan and Luo Jing call themselves Jian Luo CP, and the fans of Jian Yan and Yu Yue call themselves Yan Yue CP. As they spread the word, they become music CPs. Fans of both parties will not let anyone go. Since last night, they have Now, it's still going on.

 [I will carry the banner of Jian Luo CP! Sisters, brush it up for me! 】

 【Music CP, give me a boost! ! ! ! I want to see your waving hands! ]

 [Want to watch Jian Luo CP giving out sweets online? ]

 [The script "Love and Kill" was written for the music CP. Who would edit a TV series of theirs? 】

 Jian Yan's previous costumes were pulled out and edited with Yu Yue's into a new TV series, which has been updated to the fourth episode. In the TV series, the two went from being dissatisfied with each other to becoming inextricably attracted to each other. The plot can be described as The ups and downs make people want to watch it. Many people are obsessed with this couple because of this "TV series". Because Jane Luo CP has no material, she gave up the editing path and changed various fan comics. There are countless love stories. The two sides were arguing with each other, and no one was convinced by the other. Jian Yan hadn't gotten over the Qin Yao incident yet, so she didn't know what was going on on the Internet at all. When she returned to the room at night with the new script, she was hit by the news. .

 [Kowtowed to Jian Luo CP, she has long hands and waist and great physical strength. My wife praises her every day! 】

 【I'm a music fan, I have fair skin, long legs and a good figure, and I'm hanging around my wife's waist every day! 】

 Jian Yan looked at these two cult-like banners and felt like crying. Su Ziqi beside her said: "It's good. I saved money on buying hot searches." Jian Yan couldn't laugh or cry: "Sister Su,

 you Are you serious?"

 Su Ziqi smiled: "Seriously, isn't the popularity high enough now?" It

 was indeed high. Originally, the focus should be on Luo Jing and Yu Yue, but it turned out that these two people were related to him and formed two couples. CP, it's incredible. The original two-person party turned into a three-person party. Jian Yan turned to look at her: "But there is Yu Yue." Su Ziqi

 paused when he heard the word Yu Yue: "It's good."

 "Where? Okay."

 Su Ziqi sighed: "It's better to spread scandals with you than with other people."

 Just as Jian Yan was about to reply, she thought of something and pursed her lips. She laughed. Yes, spreading rumors with her will last forever. It's impossible to come true, and it's not necessarily true with other people, so Su Ziqi felt relieved when he spread the scandal with her. Some people said they didn't care, but they didn't care in their hearts. Jian Yan turned to look at Su Ziqi, Su Ziqi asked inexplicably: "What are you looking at me doing?"

 "Look at your duplicity."

 Su Ziqi:...

 It was rare to be exposed to General Jian Yan. Su Ziqi felt a little uncomfortable when she returned to the room. She pinched the cigarette case and said: " I'm going out to smoke a cigarette. What do you want for dinner? I'll bring it back to you?"

 Jian Yan thought for a moment: "I'll go down and eat by myself later. You're exhausted from the past two days, so go and do your own business. Su

 Ziqi held the cigarette case and smiled: "That's fine."

 She carried her bag and walked out. Jian Yan went back to the room and took a quick hot shower. Finally, she put on loose casual clothes, a beige sweater and light-colored trousers. As she walked, she tied up her hair with a headband. On the coffee table was the script she brought back. After Jian Yan was done with her work, she nestled into the sofa.

 The name of the script is Backlight. The director, Zhang Suren, likes to make doomsday and disaster films. He often won awards in the past, but his popularity has never been very high. Jian Yan opened the script. The story started with a mudslide, which killed two people in the village. Because these dead people were not treated in time, the virus breeds and infects the teams that come to the rescue. Later, these teams come into contact with doctors and nurses and infect doctors and nurses. Then the epidemic slowly spreads, from one team to one hospital. In another city, this virus spreads quickly and has a high mortality rate. Almost immediately after infection, one will die within 24 hours. Groups of medical staff who came to study it all fell down. In the hospital, on the street Up, in the community, corpses can be seen everywhere on the stairs and corridors. Some people get sick while walking, and some people never come back after leaving the house. The whole city is in chaos, and there is no time to clean up. For a moment, people are panicked, and nearby people are in panic. Cities have become empty cities. In this desperate situation, there are still some people who are not infected, and that is pregnant women.

 But not all pregnant women were not infected, but only some. Researchers soon discovered that the pregnant women who were not infected were all same-sex couples. They initially determined that it might be related to the drugs that assisted their pregnancy. The news spread like wildfire, and people outside were rushing to buy this medicine. However, within half an hour, they overturned this idea, because if this medicine worked, why would their partners still be infected, not to mention taking this medicine? There were more people who were not pregnant with the drug, and they were all infected to death. The key point should not be the drug, so they decided to do research on pregnant women. But at this time, people were panicked, and no one wanted to be studied, plus the fear There are rumors that people who are doing research will be locked up in a research room, given different drugs for experiments, and eventually turn into monsters. When this kind of news comes out, no one wants to be studied at all, and it is impossible for the town government to do anything to pregnant women. For forced things, the progress is stuck here.

 Jian Yan turned down a page and heard the doorbell ringing before she could read it. She subconsciously shouted: "Who is it?" No one answered outside the door. Jian Yan suddenly thought of the previous two experiences. She put down the script and her heart beat slightly. Fast

 .

 The knock on the door rang again, with the same frequency as before. Jian Yan's body tensed up. She walked to the door and asked, "Who is outside?"

 "It's me."

 Ji Yunxin's voice rang out, and Jian Yan breathed a sigh of relief. She opened the door, and there was Ji Yunxin standing outside the door. Ji Yunxin was wearing the professional suit he wore at the police station in the afternoon, stiletto heels, and his long hair was pulled up meticulously. His face was calm, Jane Yan stood at the door and asked, "Mr. Ji, what's the matter?"

 Jian Yan had just taken a shower, and the smell of shower gel wafted over her body. It was faint, fragrant and sweet. Ji Yunxin's heart beat faster when she smelled this smell, but her expression remained the same. But the base of the ears is reddish.

 Seeing that she was silent, Jian Yan turned to look at her. Ji Yunxin saw that her long hair was tied up with a leather rope. Some of the hair fell on her neck and stuck to her fair skin. Black and white were distinct. She had no makeup, and her skin was so white that it reflected light.

 "Mr. Ji?" Jian Yan shouted in confusion. Ji Yunxin came to her senses. She put her hands behind her back and slowly took out a gift box and handed it to Jian Yan. Jian Yan frowned and took it. Ji Yunxin said: "There is a person in my company who is you." fan, she asked me to bring her a gift to you when she got off work, I hope you will like it."

 Jian Yan's expression changed slightly. The appearance of this gift box was exactly the same as the one Qin Yao gave her before. She had not opened the gift box before, and she only knew There were bad things inside. Now she saw the same gift box and she was a little resistant, but she also knew that Ji Yunxin would not hurt her. Seeing her expression change slightly, Ji Yunxin said, "Open it and take a look?" Jian Yan put her hand on the bow and held her breath

 . Pulling it open, the ribbon was scattered around her wrist. The texture was good and soft. She blinked and mustered up the courage to open the box. The things she was afraid of before now had a picture. There was a doll in the box, light green. Ji Yunxin took out the doll and pressed the switch. On the bed, the doll called softly, in a thin voice. Jian Yan was suddenly amused, and her tense body slowly relaxed.

 "Yanyan, your fan asked me to ask, do you like this gift?"

 Jian Yanyuan didn't want to accept it, but she thought of what Ji Yunxin did last night. She silently took the doll and whispered: "Please, Mr. Ji, please help me." Let me say thank you."

 Ji Yunxin raised her lips and asked more boldly: "Then your fans asked me to ask, is it convenient to have dinner with her tonight?" Pushing the envelope, Jian Yan rolled her eyes at her,

 coldly Lowering his face, he said coldly and ruthlessly: "Please tell her, Mr. Ji, it's inconvenient."

 The door closed with a bang, Ji Yunxin touched her forehead with her index finger and took two steps back.

Chapter 62 ChoiceAfter Jian Yan returned to her room, she threw the puppet on the coffee table and continued to read the script. The plot was already halfway through. Pregnant women in a city were quarantined. The government did not want to put pressure, but the number of deaths was rising linearly every day, and there were also previous cases. The spreading trend next to it, if no research is carried out, the consequences will be disastrous. This virus is too contagious and too lethal. It is almost fatal when it is encountered. Finally, they called together pregnant women and decided to draw lots to decide who would go to the research laboratory. The heroine is very reluctant to go. She came to this city on a business trip. It will be half a year soon. Her parents and wife are abroad. She is still waiting to go back to reunite with them after this incident is over, so she is drawing lots. They used a small trick to successfully avoid it, and the experimental research officially began. The personnel of these institutes found that the reason why they were not infected was indeed related to those drugs, that is, drugs to assist pregnancy. This drug has no effect on the human body. It is harmful and will also produce an antibody in the human body. After research, the researchers of the institute found that it was because of this antibody that they were not infected. As soon as the news came out, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and the institute also worked overtime to prepare The vaccine was released, but at this time, the pregnant woman who was dragged for research died on the night she came back, which changed the entire disaster situation again.

 When Jian Yan saw this and heard the sound of the door opening behind her, she turned her head. Su Ziqi came in with a box of lunch. She put down the script and shouted, "Sister Su." "I'm reading the script." Su Ziqi walked up to her and said, "

 I brought you dinner."

 Jian Yan stood up and took the lunch box: "This script is quite good." "

 Have you read it?" Su Ziqi said, "I think it's good too, but I didn't plan to let you film it before."

 After all, disaster movies are no better than entertainment movies. In addition, the heroine in the drama had a very bad image in the early stage and was selfish. In the later stage, she incited other pregnant women to escape from the isolation center together, which increased the workload of all medical staff.

 Jian Yan shook her head and said, "I think it's pretty good."

 In the face of disaster, human nature is the most difficult to understand. Some people are selfless and willing to pay silently without complaining until they die. However, some people are selfish and only think about themselves without caring about others. life and death. The heroine has always been closer to the second type of people in the early stage, but after she escaped from the quarantine facility, she saw that the outside world was already different from what she imagined. There were corpses everywhere, disinfectant water and invisible objects everywhere. In the smoke of gunpowder, the bustling traffic of the past was replaced by a desolation. Only the dim street lights were left shining in the bustling lights of the past. The city turned from a vibrant city to a dead city. She went back along the road of memory, but no one was there. She didn't see it. Cats and dogs were turning their bellies on the roadside. When she was approaching the apartment where she lived, she saw that her landlord was handing out disinfectant from door to door. Her landlord was stingy and stingy. She had lived here for almost half a year. When she saw her She often quarreled with her tenants over a few dollars. She secretly picked up small items that the tenants did not want. She even picked up a bag she had secretly thrown away before and continued to use it. Such a person would actually go from house to house. The scene of handing out disinfectant from door to door was too shocking. The landlord walked up to her and handed her a bottle. She held it in her hand and it was heavy.

 Because of this incident, she regretted it after experiencing other things later. In the end, the heroine took the initiative to stand up and was willing to be studied and to try the medicine. Jian Yan did not say that she liked this heroine, but she felt that this heroine was very real. , and real people are often the most impressive. Su Ziqi laughed after hearing what she said: "I can't tell you have a unique perspective." Jian Yan lowered her head and opened her lunch box: "When are the auditions?" "

 Morning

 ? ." Su Ziqi said, "Don't worry too much. I've already told Director Zhang that I'll give you a spot for the audition." Jian Yan looked at Su Ziqi and said, "Do you know Director Zhang?" Su Ziqi nodded: "Very well

 .

 " Cooked." Jian

 Yan felt relieved when she heard what she said. She lowered her head and continued eating her dinner. Su Ziqi had just eaten outside and now had nothing to do. She reached out and took the doll from the coffee table: "Where did this come from?"

 I didn't seem to see it yesterday.

 Jian Yan watched her pick it up, her expression slightly changed, and she lowered her eyes and said, "This is a gift from a fan."

 Su Ziqi frowned: "In the future, you can't accept gifts from fans without permission, you know? There are many paparazzi who will pretend to be fans to give gifts and install cameras..." She thought to herself, and Jian Yan smiled: "I know, there is no such thing.

 "

 Su Ziqi played with it twice and felt the hardness in the belly of the doll. When she pressed it, she heard a voice coming from inside: "Yanyan." When Jian Yan heard the call, she was so frightened that she dropped her chopsticks. She immediately took it from Su Ziqi's hand

 . He grabbed it and said, "Don't listen."

 Su Ziqi couldn't laugh or cry: "What's wrong? You're still shy. Did the fan confess his love in there?" "No."

 Jian Yan replied firmly and put the doll on the sofa. She continued to eat her dinner with her head down. Su Ziqi was playing with her cell phone beside her. The information about "Thirty Days Honeymoon" has almost been decided on the Internet. Jian Yan and Luo Shen were the most vocal, followed by Jian Yan and Yu Yue, and then Zhao Qingqing. Han Xiaodong, Cheng Yirong, Jiang Yirou, and Xia Yun Qiancheng were the last ones to fall off the sheets. Su Ziqi stared at the last name and smiled. He turned to Jian Yan and said, "Do you know who Mr. Ji is paired with this time?" Jian Yan

 's hands paused for a moment before he said in a low voice, "Who is it?"

 "No one." Su Ziqi did not hesitate: "Screenwriter Luo and Yu Yue are both paired with you, so she is free." She said Handing the phone

 to Jian Yan, Jian Yan turned her head and glanced a few times to leave a message:

 - What a shame, Mr. Ji, hahahahaha, no one is matching?

 ——Actually, Mr. Ji is quite good-looking. I think he is prettier than Luo Shen and Jiang Yirou.

 ——Hey, hey, hey, just say it, will you be sick if you step on it?

 ——One thing to say is that Mr. Ji is very beautiful, cool, cool and handsome. He can be said to be the best in the amateur team in terms of appearance, right?

 ——I agree, but no one is suitable for her, Yu Yue? Jian Yan? Zhao Qingqing? Or Jiang Yirou? They are all mismatched, she is suitable to be beautiful alone!

 Jian Yan shook her head when she saw the last sentence of "alone and beautiful". Su Ziqi said, "Have you ever thought about dating Mr. Ji?" Jian Yan was surprised and said quickly: "No.

 "

 According to the nature of the program team, Ji Yunxin should be paired with Yu Yue, and she should be paired with Luo Jing, so that they can be topical, but the person in charge of the program team is Ji Han.

 Jian Yan thought for a few seconds and changed her words: "It's impossible, right?"

 Su Ziqi shook his head: "I can't guarantee this."

 This event is completely public. After the opening recording, all netizens participated in the voting, which lasted for one week and ended in one week. Voting, and the final pairing is selected based on the voting. This method of full name participation has not been tried by any variety show before. "Honeymoon 30 Days" is the first one, and netizens can't wait for it. In fact, with full name participation, the official will definitely have to make fine-tuning in the end, but there is no doubt that it will adapt to the majority of the audience, but no matter how fine-tuning it is, it is impossible to make her and Ji Yunxin a couple, right?

 Jian Yan put down her chopsticks: "Impossible."

 Don't scare yourself.

 Seeing this, Su Ziqi had no choice but to say, "Okay, let's talk about it then. If there really is a CP between you and Mr. Ji, I'll buy some trolls to wipe it out." Jian Yan was silent: "Okay." "Eat.

 Finished

 ?"

 Jian Yan packed up the lunch box and chopsticks, packed them and put them on the coffee table. Su Ziqi said, "I'll send them out. You can go to bed early tonight." Qin Yao's matter has been settled, Jian Yan said to Su Ziqi. Ziqi

 said, "Then you can go back tonight. I'm fine here."

 "Aren't you afraid of being alone?"

 Jian Yan smiled: "I'm not a three-year-old child."

 Su Ziqi looked serious: "You really don't want me to accompany you?"

 Jian Yan waved her hand: "No need."

 Seeing this, Su Ziqi had no choice but to nod: "Okay, I'll go back later and record the opening at nine o'clock tomorrow morning. Don't forget it." "I can't forget it." After the conversation, Su Ziqi Qi

 carried

 the garbage bag and walked out. Jian Yan sat on the sofa and finished reading the script. She was a little touched when she saw the heroine finally woke up and decided to stand up and try the medicine. She sniffed and raised her eyes, her eyes falling. On the side ragdoll.

 The light green stuffed doll was light and weightless in her hand. It was fluffy in her palm. There was something hard stuffed in the belly of the stuffed doll. She wanted to press it for a few seconds, but a voice came from inside: "Yanyan."

 When she heard the sound, she subconsciously turned it off, then turned it on again after a few seconds.

 "Yanyan."

 She didn't turn it off this time and heard it continue: "If you can't sleep at night, let me tell you a story."

 Jian Yan grabbed the puppet in her hand, folded her hands and knees and listened. Throughout the story, Ji Yunxin told the story in the same style as before. Her voice was slightly lower and clearer. Although there was no emotion, the words were smudged by her voice and were particularly moving and pleasant, like a lullaby. Jian Yan fainted after listening to it twice. Feeling sleepy, she threw the doll into the cupboard before going to bed.

 The phone screen lit up. Jian Yan picked it up and took a look before going to bed. It was Ji Han who informed them of the recording time tomorrow and asked them not to forget it. The group was bustling with excitement: Jiang Yirou: I can't forget it. I've been looking forward to it for a long time

 .

 Zhao Qingqing: We will be recording tomorrow, I'm excited.

 Qian Cheng: Have you looked at online matching? I didn't expect that I'm quite popular.

 Everyone sent emojis and laughed and made trouble. Qian Cheng retorted: What's wrong? It's a fact that I'm popular, but it's still not as popular as Yanyan.

 Xia Yun: Who does Yanyan want to be paired with? Jian Yan.

 Jian Yan saw that Aite was a little confused, so she replied: "Listen to the official arrangements."

 Jiang Yirou: That means screenwriter He Luo didn't run away.

 Ji Yunxin frowned when she saw the content of their chat. She wanted to send something but didn't send anything. She stared at her phone and her chest felt tight. Her computer screen was still open and was on the official WeChat account of [Honeymoon]. The hot comment number was The first is Jian Yan and Luo Shen, who have received 130,000 likes, followed by Jian Yan and Yu Yue, who have received 110,000 likes. She randomly clicked on a message and saw that those ID nicknames were either Jian Luonai's favorite, or The music CP is the sweetest, and what's even more outrageous is that they all put on cute faces and interact with each other! It was as if Jian Yan and Luo Jing were chatting in front of her. Ji Yunxin became more and more frustrated as she stared at the computer, as if she wanted to see a hole in it.

 At eleven o'clock in the evening, in the dead of night, no one spoke in the group, and there were far fewer messages online. She was the only one who was still scrolling through Weibo. This kind of thing she had never done before was becoming more and more comfortable now. She saw When netizens kept swiping at Jian Yan and Luo Shen, they silently wondered why Weibo didn't have a negative like function. She needed it very much now.

 The next day was a sunny day, the coldness of winter faded away, and the weather gradually warmed up. It was rare for Ji Yunxin not to wash up and go to the company as soon as she woke up. She stayed in the hotel until after eight o'clock, and sent a message to Jian Yan, asking her if she wanted to go to the recording together. At the scene, she did not receive a response, and the news was lost. When she got on the elevator, she saw Ji Han in the group. Aite: Everyone, hurry up, someone has already arrived first.

 Jian Yan was the first to arrive and gathered at nine o'clock. She arrived just after eight o'clock. Ji Han and the others were setting up the scene. When he saw her, Ji Han said, "Sister Jian Yan, have you eaten?" Lin Mu followed suit

 . Behind her: "Miss Jian, would you like some water?"

 Jian Yan smiled and declined: "No, you are busy, I will walk around."

 After she finished speaking, her phone beeped, and there was a message coming in. She looked at it and saw it was Ji Yunxin heard the news, she ignored it and put her phone in her bag, turned around and went shopping.

 The recording started in Chang Paradise. The crew booked it for a day and all the entertainment equipment was there. Jian Yan walked a few steps inside along the stone path and saw the Ferris wheel and the carousel. These two scenes that often appear on TV seemed to come naturally. With a filter and a natural romantic, she wanted to walk over and sit on the chair next to the carousel in a few seconds. After a while, someone came next to her, and the person handed her a cup of warm milk tea. Jian Yan raised her head and said, "Screenwriter Luo? So early?"

 Luo Jingyuan also wanted to ask Jian Yan to come with him, but he was afraid that she would think he was too rash, so he resisted not asking her. When Jian Yan left the room, she happened to go out, so she followed him all the way.

 "Have you eaten early?"

 Jian Yan took the milk tea and said, "I have, thank you."

 Luo Jing smiled and said, "It's okay. I heard from Sister Bai that you have a new play?"

 Jian Yan held the milk tea and said, "Yes." Not decided yet."

 "Yanyan." Luo Jing turned to look at her and said seriously: "Am I very annoying?"

 Jian Yan was stunned for a few seconds after hearing this. In her memory, someone also asked her this, Yan Yan, was I very annoying in the past?

 Seeing her stunned look, Luo Jing smiled and snapped her fingers in front of her eyes: "What's wrong?"

 Jian Yan came to her senses: "It's nothing."

 "Screenwriter Luo, I don't hate you."

 "But I don't like you either." Luo Jing sipped. Taking a sip of milk tea: "It's my fault. I put pressure on you. I'm sorry." "No."

 Jian Yan rubbed her fingertips along the edge of the milk tea and whispered: "It's not your problem, it's my problem. I don't have it now." How to talk about feelings."

 "Because I was hurt before?" Luo Jing tilted her head. Her short hair was a little longer, reaching her shoulders, and she was chic and neat. Long earrings hung on her ears, hanging above her neck. She was swaying and her hair was shiny. When Jian Yan heard her words, she shook her head and said, "It's not actually hurt." But she looked away and was no longer so

 attached to Ji Yunxin. Her previous love also gradually dissipated. The thought of staying together is gone.

 Being alone is pretty good.

 Jian Yan thought so.

 Luo Jing thought thoughtfully: "Yanyan, do you still like her now?"

 Jian Yan turned around and laughed, and said: "No."

 Although she didn't know whether she had uprooted her, but she said to Ji Yunxin, There really wasn't that palpitating feeling anymore. When Luo Jing heard her words, she tightened her hand on the cup and relaxed a little. She said, "It's still early, do you want to go shopping?" Jian Yan shook her head: "You go ahead, I won't go

 . "

 Is your waist not healed yet?" Luo Jing focused on her. Jian Yan was wearing loose sportswear and flat shoes. She was young and energetic, not even the brightest person on stage. Jian Yan He said: "One more thing. I'm fine. You don't have to take care of me. You can go for a walk." "

 How can that be done? They are all from the same crew, so they must be taken care of." "

 Besides, there are rumors about our CP on the Internet. I should take care of you both emotionally and rationally."

 Jian Yan smiled: "Don't worry about the nonsense on the Internet."

 Luo Jing saw her laughing and laughed too. When Ji Yunxin arrived at the scene, she saw the two of them talking happily. She silently looked away, and Ji Han walked to her side. : "Sister!"

 "Why are you here so early."

 Several other staff members came over to say hello. Ji Yunxin responded lightly. Ji Han said, "Go and have a rest first. They should be arriving soon." Ji Yunxin went to Jian Yan and

 Luo As Jing walked over, Luo Jing stood up and said: "Mr. Ji."

 Jian Yan also said lightly: "Good morning, Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin looked at her deeply and said calmly: "Good morning."

 With her joining, this time The atmosphere was very awkward. Fortunately, Yu Yue and Jiang Yirou arrived soon, and others came one after another. At 8:40, everyone arrived, and Ji Han's scene was also decorated. She stood with her headset. In front of everyone: "The recording of [Thirty Days of Honeymoon] that everyone has been waiting for has finally started. I'm a little excited. Let's talk about the opening rules. First, record a VCR for each of you, and then you can choose the one you like. After the exchange, we will put all the current recordings online for everyone's reference and selection. The final pairing will be determined based on the number of votes obtained online. Do you understand?" These rules were stated in the contract early on

 . It was clear. Several people nodded. Ji Han winked at Ji Yunxin and motioned for her to come on. Ji Yunxin's expression remained the same.

 After Ji Han finished speaking, Lin Mu said next to him: "Boss, there are also very high calls for Miss Jian and Miss Yu on the Internet. Otherwise, we will create an extra group when we vote." "No, the agreed artists and amateurs will be paired together

 . ."

 "But everyone in the group said yesterday that this will help promote publicity and participation, and they have a lot of CP fans."

 In fact, Ji Han knew about this. The official Weibo page had asked her for her opinion several times. Others also thought that a group should be added. Public opinion should be satisfied. However, Ji Han did not let go. Originally, Jian Yan and Luo Jing Yes, it was enough to give her a headache. If there was another couple, when would she be able to match up her sister and her sister-in-law? So this proposal was rejected without even thinking about it. Now Lin Mu asked him about it, she said: "Why did you forget the contract?" What if they really have the highest number of votes? This is a breach of contract on our part!"

 Lin Mu chuckled: "Don't worry about this, I have already contacted Miss Jian and Miss Yu's agent, and they said it's no problem, no. It's a breach of contract."

 Yu Yue was originally here for Jian Yan, and she wanted to be in the same group as her. Among so many people, Jian Yan was not familiar with anyone else. She didn't want to owe Luo Jing anymore, and she didn't want to be entangled with Ji Yunxin anymore. Then only Yu Yue is left, and because of Su Ziqi's relationship, she is not repelled by Yue at all. It would be great if they could be together with Yu Yue, so when they contacted Lin Mu, they both expressed that they had no problem at all. It was acceptable. Lin Mu happily told Ji Han the news in the hope of getting praise, but he received two big eye rolls and one word: "Get out!"

 Lin Mu walked aside in frustration.

 The recording started soon. There was nothing much to say in the personal clips. It was just introducing myself. The others were all seasoned professionals who often stood in front of the camera, especially Jiang Yirou. She had so many jokes on the Internet that the filming brother couldn't help but have his hands shaking. Laugh, Qian Cheng and Zhao Qingqing did not hesitate to give in, and introduced themselves in a very distinctive way. Compared with them who were more open-minded, Jian Yan and Yu Yue were a bit more formal. Jian Yan had nothing to say about the past, and Su Ziqi yesterday I gave her the manuscript in the evening, and she repeated it in her own words according to the script. The last one was Yu Yue. Yu Yue was an upright person who often offended the media and other artists, but she was good-looking, had excellent acting skills and had well-known works, so her fans There were a lot of people who bought it even if she just stood there and said nothing.

 The artists finished recording and moved on to the amateur group. Starting from Han Xiaodong, the amateur group is quite famous but very low-key, so netizens are also curious about their lives. Han Xiaodong is a cartoonist, and he didn't forget to promote his own Changkeng comics, then Xia Yun, Cheng Yirong, then Luo Jing, Ji Yunxin.

 Ji Yunxin was the last one to record. She was a little uncomfortable standing in front of the camera. She was very professional when asked to discuss business and cooperation, but it was really life-threatening to ask her to shoot a VCR. Either her expression was too stiff or her attitude was too cold. In the end The sound has also been criticized in every possible way.

 "Who hired Mr. Ji?" Jiang Yirou stood behind Jian Yan and said, "It's not suitable for variety shows at all." Yu Yue glanced at her: "There's nothing you can do if you're not suitable. I'm the boss." Jiang Yirou left with a click of her

 tongue

 .

 It was already two hours after the filming. We had lunch at Changyuan Garden. There is a hotel in Changyuan Garden. After lunch, everyone took a short break. Jian Yan was dragged away by Yu Yue. She was originally planning to meet Jian Yan. Ji Yunxin, who was smoking and talking, stood there and looked at Luo Jing, who was walking over, and the two walked to the other side.

 "Isn't Mr. Ji busy recently?" Luo Jing asked. She often saw Ji Yunxin on the set recently. Although she said it was because of official business, it was so frequent that it was abnormal.

 Ji Yunxin looked at her out of the corner of her eye: "Screenwriter Luo seems to be very free too."

 Luo Jing shrugged: "I'm really not busy recently. By the way, my next script will be out soon. Is Mr. Ji interested in reading it?"

 Ji Yunxin has always been interested in the scripts sent to her. Anyone who comes to business is welcome, and besides, it's Luo Jing's. The name Luo Sanri alone is enough to be a gimmick. This time, she retorted without even thinking: "Not interested." Luo Jing tugged at the corner of her mouth and frowned

 .

 The two walked to the other side, Ji Han followed them and was puzzled. What do you mean? Why doesn't her sister want her sister-in-law to chat with her love rival? Inquire about the enemy? Is her sister so witty?

 Ji Hanguang noticed that the two people in front of him bumped into each other unexpectedly. Zhao Qingqing's phone fell to the ground. Ji Han quickly picked it up and handed it to her: "Sorry." Zhao Qingqing smiled: "It's okay." After she finished speaking, she asked: "This time Yanyan and Luo

 Shen

 , is it decided?"

 Ji Han was stunned: "Who said that?"

 "Does it need to be said?" Zhao Qingqing smiled: "The choice of the netizens is a certainty."

 Ji Han blinked and laughed dryly: "I'm still waiting for the next vote."

 "I don't think any couple can beat this pair."

 Ji Han frowned when he heard this sentence, and she sat silently on the other side. On the side, Lin Mu walked up to her: "Boss, what are you thinking about?"

 Ji Han said: "What did you say before?" Lin Mu

 was confused: "What?"

 Ji Han said: "You said you would add another group before, right? "

 Lin Mu slapped his forehead!

 "Boss, are you sure?"

 Ji Han was not sure, but she was also afraid. If her plan failed, she would have to have a backup. Anyway, Luo Jing and Jian Yan couldn't be a couple. She said, "I'll think about it."

 Lin Mu smiled.

 The recording continues in the afternoon. Everyone chooses their favorite person. The program team prepares a flower for each of them. When everyone meets the person they like, they can send the flower out. If the person who is given the flower accepts it, it means success.

 After a few minutes, each person was holding a flower.

 Jian Yan held the flowers and dispersed behind everyone. The park was quite big and there were many amusement facilities. They could not see anyone as they walked around. Jian Yan walked to the carousel where she was sitting before. All the facilities were there. It was turned on, the carousel was rotating, and soft music was playing. She stood outside the frame and looked inside, and someone shouted in her ear: "Yanyan." Jian Yan turned her head, and Luo Jing stood next to her and said, "Remember

 Is this what I said when I first joined the show? Please take care of me on the show."

 She said and handed out the flowers in her hand.

 The camera was pointing here, Jian Yan said nothing, and another person came over. Yu Yue handed her the flowers with a smile, looking calm.

 Within a few seconds, Ji Yunxin also came over. Jian Yan's scalp was numb with embarrassment. She secretly prayed in her heart not to come over. God didn't hear her prayer. Ji Yunxin walked up to Jian Yan and handed out the flower devoutly.

 For a moment, everyone else who had come here stopped, and they all looked over.

 "Hey, dear, I thought it was a threesome, but I didn't expect it was a gang of four!"

 "Yanyanniu, how do you choose?"

 "Luo Jing."

 "I guess Mr. Ji is the boss after all."

 Jian Yan looked at the three flowers in front of her. Flower, take a breath, smile at the three of them, and finally reach out to choose the middle one.

 Yu Yue's flowers.

 At the same time, she handed her flowers to Yu Yue.

 When this clip was released, the comments immediately exploded:

 -Music CP ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, we win! Give Mom a shot!

 ——What's the win? Jian Yan and Yu Yue must be good friends, so they chose Yu Yue.

 ——That is, you are embarrassed to look at our Luo Shen without looking at Jian Yan, you are shy.

 ——I also think that the way Yanyan looks at Luo Shen is different. Have you seen the behind-the-scenes footage they didn't record? Luo Shen and Yanyan chatting together is so sweet!

 --I do not care! Music CP is the best match!

 --Not at all! Jian Luo CP is the perfect match!

 Ji Yunxin felt inexplicably depressed when she saw their messages. She tweeted: Actually, I think Jian Yan and Mr. Ji are a good match.

 Immediately after this message, fans rushed over:

 ——Confused to speak?

 ——Who is a good match for whom?

 --what is that?

 ——Sister, how much wine did you drink to get you so drunk?

 ——Did you forget to take cephalosporins?

 Ji Yunxin stared at her phone. Before she could reply, she received a private message: Sister, do you also like Mr. Ji and Yanyan's CP? Join the group and chat together 2387717xxxx3.

 What the hell, you want to join a group to compete for CP? Ji Yunxin was confused while searching the group.

Chapter 63 UnderstandThe last time Ji Yunxin joined a group was when she was in school, a class group. After so many years, she no longer knew how to use Q. She still joined the group, but she stared at the number for a long time and decided to create a small account to join.

 She just wanted to see the daily life of CP fans, Ji Yunxin explained to herself. She searched for the Q number and successfully found the group names: Mr. Ji and her Miss Jian.

 After seeing this name for a few times, Ji Yunxin couldn't help but feel happy. She raised the corners of her lips slightly, coughed lightly, and applied to join the group.

 The questions before joining the group were also very complicated. When did you become a fan of this couple, Jian Yan's works, birthday, height? Ji Yunxin pursed her lips when she saw this height, and filled in the number truthfully. The answer to the question was wrong, she frowned, and turned Go to Baidu and see the column about Jian Yan's height on Baidu Encyclopedia. She copied it in and got the answer right.

 Why do artists always lie about their height?

 Ji Yunxin was puzzled, and she didn't want to understand. Her subtle curiosity had been fully aroused, and she couldn't wait to join the group.

 After answering all the questions, the application was sent. For the first time, Ji Yunxin had no desire to work but kept refreshing her phone. Fu Qiang, who was reporting on work, said a few words and looked up at Ji Yunxin. The boss in front of him had a stern look on his face. Seriously, staring at the phone with sharp eyes, he was halfway through the progress report and asked: "Mr. Ji, are you waiting for an important call?" Ji Yunxin raised his eyes: "No, you continue." Fu Qiang continued to report tremblingly, and

 he

 discovered Ji Yunxin's expression became more and more solemn, and his expression became more and more serious, with a hint of unhappiness. He had been following Ji Yunxin for not long, but for a few months at least. He had rarely seen Ji Yunxin's expression like this. He had never been there before. Before Ji Yunxin was her assistant, he had always heard that Ji Yunxin had a bad personality, was cold and emotionless, and was moody. In fact, it was only after he became her assistant that he realized that those claims were ridiculous. Ji Yunxin was actually quite easy to talk to. Sometimes she would not let herself go if she was late after working overtime. Instead, let him go back first. He is not considerate, but he is not ruthless, and he will not put on airs. Moreover, as long as he completes his official duties well, Ji Yunxin will not blame him for no reason. He is not at all like the moody and temperamental personality rumored by others. not good.

 At best, he is indifferent, which is more in line with the rumors.

 Fu Qiang finished the report and asked: "Mr. Ji, what do you mean?"

 Ji Yunxin didn't listen at all just now, but now when she heard Fu Qiang ask her, she asked: "What do you think?" Fu Qiang undoubtedly

 expressed his opinion immediately. , Ji Yunxin nodded, clarified the order and said: "Choose the second option."

 "Okay." Fu Qiang put away the folder: "Does Mr. Ji have any other instructions?"

 Ji Yunxin shook his head: "Go on."

 Fu Qiang put away the folder. Qiang walked out with the folder and bumped into someone. Ji Han said, "Is Mr. Ji here?" "Yes, is Director Ji looking for Mr. Ji? I'll go in and ask." "No." Ji

 Han

 stood at the door. Knock on the door: "Sister."

 A voice came from inside: "Come in."

 Ji Han nodded to Fu Qiang, opened the door and walked in.

 Ji Yunxin saw her come in and put away her cell phone, and looked up: "What's the matter?"

 "The new plan has come out, I'm not allowed to show it to you." Ji Han said and walked to the coffee table. She reached out and took a piece of fruit from it, dialing the Open, the office was filled with the faint fragrance of orange. Ji Han bit a piece of orange and sat down, placing the plan on the coffee table. Ji Yunxin did not move, leaning on the back of the chair: "What new plan?" "[Thirty Days of Honeymoon

 ] A new plan." Ji Han said: "One more link has been added."

 It's not too much. This link has always been there, but now it has been slightly changed. After the opening of the recording, full names began to participate in the voting for a week. Within a week, the program team will select amateurs and artists who will appear on the show for an advance date. This date is mainly to show the audience their compatibility. Previously, this link was used to find Yu Yue and Luo Jing, and the navy program team They want to watch this pair of CPs after they date, and then rush to the first place. Originally, their plan was Luo Jing and Yu Yue, this pair is an important partner, and other personnel will be decided according to the votes of netizens, but now It's different, now the important targets are Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin.

 Jian Yan has been at the forefront of the show since the recording of the show. Whether it is with Luo Jing or Yu Yue, there are endless topics to talk about. Both of them are a perfect match, but Ji Yunxin is completely opposite to her. Although she is about to appear on the show It caused a lot of fluctuations on the Internet, but after all, she is not from the entertainment industry. She has no fans and no foundation. Those fluctuations are like a flash in the pan, and they are gone. Now the attention of the Internet is still on Luo Jing, Jian Yan and Yu Yue , especially the program team has opened a new option, Yu Yue and Jian Yan, which makes those CP fans collectively party and feel that Jian Yan and Yu Yue are stable.

 "So you have to change the minds of netizens within this week." Ji Han ate the last piece of orange, stood up and handed the plan to Ji Yunxin: "The plans are all in it." Ji Yunxin opened it, and the date was no different from other couples

 . , eating, shopping, watching movies, she looked down at the plan and said: "What if this doesn't work?" Ji Han choked on the orange water, she coughed a few times, and said with a guilty conscience: "Then I can only follow the instructions on the Internet

 . It's as good as the one chosen."

 She has already made plans and bought the trolls. If she still can't beat the powerful netizens, there's nothing they can do. This time it's called a public recording for the whole network. Even if they do anything, they can't. It's too illegal, which is why she agreed to let Yu Yue and Jian Yan open another option. If her sister and Jian Yan's votes are really too low to be saved, then she can only find some navy to buy Yu Yue and Jian Yan's , let them become CP.

 Ji Yunxin was a little unhappy when she heard what she said. She nodded: "I understand."

 Ji Hanba looked at her and said: "Sister, it's not me who said that, you are good-looking and have a successful career. You can do well anywhere." "Tell me, why do you keep a straight face? What are you unhappy about? You have to smile more, understand?" "Sister-in-law, didn't she say you look good when you smile before? You need to take advantage of this.

 " "

 Ji Yunxin glanced at her after hearing this, with a strong warning in her eyes. Ji Han shrugged: "OK, OK, pretend I didn't say anything. If you think it's okay to sign, I'll ask them to sort it out and send it out in the evening." Ji Yunxin lowered her head and signed

 . After writing her name in the column, Ji Han held the document and left with a smile. After she left, the office was quiet. Ji Yunxin sat on the chair and thought about what Ji Han had just said.

 Didn't your sister-in-law say before that you have a beautiful smile? You have to learn to use your strengths.

 Ji Yunxin took out her mobile phone, and the dark screen faced her stern face. She tried to raise her lips and arch her eyebrows, but found that she was even more embarrassed than before with a stern face. She took a deep breath, and the corners of her lips slowly raised, But it was even worse. Ji Yunxin frowned, her phone beeped, and the top prompt said that you have joined the group chat of "Mr. Ji and her Miss Jian". She smiled for no reason when she saw the group name, her eyebrows relaxed, and her eyes There was a smile, but no sign of the stern expression just now. Ji Yunxin's fingers that were about to unlock the screen paused slightly and just stared at his smiling face.

 After a while, she clicked on the screen lock and clicked into the group she just joined.

 There was a long list of welcomes. Ji Yunxin looked at the number of people in the group chat, and there were nearly three hundred people.

 Yunyan's baby: Xiaoyun, is the newcomer the one who just posted on Weibo?

 The mysterious person seemed to be asking for a password, and Ji Yunxin typed: Yes.

 ——Hey, someone is finally here again!

 ——Sisters are discerning, and Yunyan is a perfect match.

 ——After meeting this couple, we will become good sisters!

 Ji Yunxin looked at them chatting like a group of children who had not grown up. They were immature and childish, but unexpectedly heart-warming. She had been suffocated by chest tightness for the past few months, and now she felt a little relieved here.

 ——I don't know if Mr. Ji and Yanyan can successfully pair up.

 ——Unlikely, although I also want to see Mr. Ji and Yanyan become CP.

 ——Bad news! The music CP opposite created another group to canvass votes, and there were 2,000 people in it every minute!

 Ji Yunxin pursed her lips and put away her last thought.

 Still feeling chest tightness.

 And it got worse.

 ——This cannot continue like this, sisters, is there any good way?

 ——This is my first time becoming a fan of CP. It's so difficult.

 Ji Yunxin, a newcomer, was left out within two minutes of joining the group. She clicked on the group information while she was free. The group was established two months ago. Two months ago, someone was her and Jian Yan's partner? She clicked on the group photo album in confusion and saw many photos of her and Jian Yan, including single photos and couple photos. However, these double photos looked like they had been technically processed and synthesized. In addition, there were one or two clips. She clicked on the video and watched it. It was only about one or two minutes long. There was no plot and it was simply good-looking. Ji Yunxin had nothing to do and cleaned up the entire group. When she saw the group announcement, the group leader explained that it was because she and Jian Yan were present at the same time [ Yimeng] opening ceremony, and then felt that they were a good match. Afterwards, he saw them attending parties and other activities, and then he became completely obsessed with this couple. Ji Yunxin looked at them and shook his head, closed the group information and clicked in the group.

 ——I watched the party, and the look in Mr. Ji's eyes when he saw Yanyan was absolutely hilarious! That's the look in the eyes of the person you like, I can't be wrong!

 ——Yes, yes, I have read that part N times, I must like it!

 ——I also heard that Mr. Ji often went to Yanyan's training room at that time, did you know?

 ——What the hell? ? ? I seemed to see hope.

 ——Will there be a date list for [Honeymoon] tonight? Let's go and have a blast, hoping that Yanyan and Mr. Ji will be lucky enough to match up with everyone.

 Ji Yunxin watched them happily post various links to the group, and she discovered that there was actually a super chat between her and Jian Yan? This feeling was so subtle. She felt ashamed, but at the same time she wanted to actively participate. She wished she and Jian Yan could have more CP fans.

 ——Sisters! I made an appointment with a fairy painter, and she said that she would help Yanyan and Mr. Ji draw love pictures, wow wow wow, I love it.

 ——What is a date?

 ——Hey, it's just that having artists draw emotional faces helps with publicity. How do you think music CP came about? Isn't it just relying on those fans to find a good artist to draw the portrait, find a big editor to edit the video, and then promote it again! Marketing, isn't it all like this? I just don't have money. If I had money, I would buy them all!

 Ji Yunxin was shocked by the popular science, and she suddenly realized that this could still be done?

 She put her fingertips on the screen, and there was a knock on the office door. Fu Qiang said: "Mr. Ji."

 "It's time to get off work."

 Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds and said to Fu Qiang: "You go first, I will drive back later."

 Fu Qiang had no choice but to nod.

 Ji Yunxin sat on the office chair and watched them chat. After half an hour, she stood up, took a small box from the drawer and walked to the elevator.

 There was no one in the company at this point, and the parking lot was quiet. There were only a few cars parked inside. She lowered her head and walked towards her car. She heard a voice in her ear: "Move to the right." "Pull your shirt out a little." .

 " After Su Ziqi finished speaking, he walked over to Jian Yan: "This way, just expose a little." Jian Yan was wearing a

 light red silk shirt and tight jeans. Half of the shirt was tucked into the jeans, and the other side of the shirt was casually placed outside. She put her right hand on it. Beside his cheek, he brushed his long hair.

 "Don't move, just like this, OK!" Su Ziqi said, "Raise your hands."

 Jian Yan raised her hands a little higher, inadvertently revealing her flat belly, while Su Ziqi fiddled with the camera.

 Ji Yunxin stood behind the two of them, with her hands folded across her chest and her eyes blazing. Jian Yan noticed someone turning her head behind her, her body stiffened quickly, and she raised her hands without putting them down.

 "Mr. Ji?" Su Ziqi noticed that she was looking at her unusually and smiled dryly: "You haven't gotten off work yet?" Ji Yunxin said in a calm voice: "What are you filming?" "Nothing." Su Ziqi said

 :

 " Backup photos."

 Jian Yan will definitely have to rest in the later period, and it is impossible not to show up during this rest period. Now she will let Jian Yan take some summer and autumn photos for backup.

 Ji Yunxin nodded after hearing her explanation.

 Su Ziqi said to Jian Yan, "Go and change your clothes."

 Jian Yan lowered her head and passed by Ji Yunxin and got into the nanny's car to change clothes. Su Ziqi said to Ji Yunxin, "Mr. Ji, aren't you ready to go back after work?" ?"

 Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes and said, "I'll take a look."

 After all, it was her own boss, so Su Ziqi couldn't drive him away, so she had no choice but to say, "That's okay."

 Jian Yan changed into a floral skirt, sleeveless, high-waisted, and the hem was very short, just below her thighs. Her long hair was casually scattered behind her, and the ends of her hair swayed slightly when she walked. Ji Yunxin's heartbeat suddenly increased as she walked closer. , she crossed her chest with one hand and put one hand to her lips.

 "Sister Su." Jian Yan said, "It's time to take the picture."

 Su Ziqi gave her an OK gesture in return. Her cell phone rang suddenly. Su Ziqi looked down and saw that it was Yu Yue's call. She hesitated for a few seconds and Jian Yan said : "Sister Su, why don't you answer the phone?"

 Su Ziqi raised his eyes and said, "No more." "

 Is it Yu Yue?"

 Su Ziqi remained silent. Jian Yan took the camera from her hand and said, "Go and answer the phone." Call us, we'll take the photo later."

 She could see that Su Ziqi was still interested in Yue, and Yu Yue hadn't stopped thinking about it. Although she didn't know why the two hadn't contacted each other for three years, but since they still liked her, she She should give it a try. She had already done a lot of things to make Su Ziqi sorry. Emotionally, she hoped that Su Ziqi would be happy.

 Su Ziqi sighed: "Then I'll answer the phone."

 After she finished speaking, she looked at Ji Yunxin on the other side and said silently: "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin glanced sideways: "Huh?"

 Su Ziqi said: "You can help first Yanyan, do you want to take some photos?"

 Ji Yunxin was stunned: "Me?" Jian Yan said: "No need to trouble Mr. Ji."  Ji Yunxin smiled: "It's not troublesome

 at all ."  She said and took the camera from Jian Yan's hand. Yan opened his mouth but still didn't say anything. Su Ziqi had already raised his mobile phone to answer the call. The two of them were walking into the garage. Jian Yan said, "Just pretend to take the picture casually." "I understand." Ji  Yunxin One point makes sense: "You go first."

 Jian Yan walked in front of her on stiletto heels. Her figure was graceful in a sleeveless high-waisted floral skirt. Her waist moved slightly as she walked, like a willow tree. Ji Yunxin saw her graceful figure from the camera and was stunned for a moment. The breeze Raising her hair, the tips of her hair raised a slight arc in the air, revealing her slender back and body curves hidden in the clothes. From her waist to her slender legs, there was no trace of excess fat. From top to bottom, from Inside and out, from the bones to the temperament, it was all natural. Ji Yunxin couldn't take her eyes away. Jian Yan walked to the end without hearing any movement behind her. She frowned and turned around: "Mr. Ji?" She shouted, interrupting Ji Yunxin's thoughts. When she regained

 consciousness, fine beads of sweat broke out on her back, clinging to her shirt. The wind blew and made her feel chilly.

 "Did you take the picture?" Jian Yan asked, Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes: "Let's walk again, the picture just wasn't good." Jian Yan did not hesitate, and went back to the starting point and walked again. Ji Yunxin took many pictures this time

 , Su Ziqi just finished taking the photo of this outfit. When Su Ziqi came back after answering the phone, Jian Yan asked: "Okay?"

 Su Ziqi nodded: "Yes, the photo is finished?"

 Jian Yan: "This set is finished."

 Su Ziqi looked at Ah photo: "The photo was taken very well. You can go change clothes."

 Ji Yunxin did not remain silent this time. She took the initiative and said, "Do you need my help?"

 "No need."

 After she finished speaking, she stared at the single photo in the album. After a few seconds, she said to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, wait a moment. I have something to say to Yanyan." "

 Shooting with her?" Jian Yan looked unhappy: "Can't someone else do it? We can find someone else to shoot." "

 Others, apart from Mr. Ji, who else do you want to know that you are pregnant?"

 Jian Yan held back. She felt sorry for Su Ziqi when she mentioned this, so she naturally lacked confidence.

 "Does it have to be her?"

 Su Ziqi said, "I won't let you film any overly intimate actions. You two will just walk normally and I will follow behind." Jian Yan had no idea: "Okay.

 "

 Seeing Jian Yan, Su Ziqi relented and went to find Ji Yunxin. Of course Ji Yunxin had no objection. Not only did she have no objection, but she also looked vaguely happy. She said to Su Ziqi, "Should I change clothes?" "Take off your coat

 . Wear a shirt."

 Ji Yunxin couldn't bear to wear a professional outfit. After taking off her coat, she was wearing a dark blue shirt. The shirt fit and snug, with a slim waist, narrow shoulders, and a swan neck. Her hair was pulled up meticulously, Su Ziqi said: "Mr. Ji, can you let down your hair?"

 Ji Yunxin took off the clip on her head, and her long hair slanted down. Due to the long-term restraint, it was very curly, as if she had permed it. Su Ziqi brought her cosmetics with her. She took out the spray from her bag and sprayed some water on the top of Ji Yunxin's hair, then wiped it and it became smoother. Jian Yan stood beside her and watched Su Ziqi's tossing, with a look of despair on her face.

 Soon the two of them packed up. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin walked out of the garage. Su Ziqi said: "Don't go to the bright place." The two moved to the dark corner next to them until they walked out of the garage. Jian Yan

 hit Ji Yunxin sneezed and tilted her head: "Is it cold?"

 She subconsciously prepared to take off her clothes and put them on Jian Yan. Suddenly she realized that she didn't have a coat either, so she deliberately stood closer to the wind outlet, with her waist straight.

 After walking out of the garage, the two of them continued walking along the company. Su Ziqi followed behind them. Ji Yunxin's face was not taken in any photo, but Jian Yan's was taken in several.

 Ji Yunxin walked beside Jian Yan and asked, "Yanyan, did you hear yesterday's story?" It was okay if she didn't tell her. As soon as

 Jian Yan's drama made her angry, she told Ji Yunxin not to give her any more gifts. Ji Yunxin didn't accept it even after sending it. Fortunately, Ji Yunxin gave it in different ways every day. Yesterday, it was even more outrageous. She actually asked a staff member of the crew to deliver it to her. She was so scared that her face turned pale. Fortunately, Ji Yunxin was talking about her company. It was given by a fan, so the staff member didn't become suspicious. Now when she heard her mention it, Jian Yan frowned and said coldly: "I didn't listen, throw it away." Ji Yunxin's expression didn't change much, but his eyes were dim. Jian Yan turned to look at her

 , After thinking for a few seconds, he continued: "Ji Yunxin, actually you went to the hospital that day, right?"

 Although she was surrounded by the smell of disinfectant that day, the smell of Ji Yunxin was engraved in her bones. You could tell it when you were close to her, let alone when she was holding him.

 Jian Yan never said that she didn't want to talk about this topic before, but now it has reached the point where it is necessary to talk about it.

 "I'm quite selfish." Jian Yan said, "I've always been selfish." "

 When I got married, it was my wishful thinking. I knew you were unhappy but I still agreed. Later, when I got divorced, I made the decision without asking for your opinion. Including getting pregnant and not wanting this child, it seems that I have made the decision myself. It seems that I am really a bastard for thinking this way..." "

 Yanyan, I have never thought about it that way." Ji Yunxin interrupted her: "I don't think so. You are very selfish."

 Jian Yan smiled: "Mr. Ji, you don't have to say anything against your will. You have already sacrificed a lot for this child. I know you care about this child very much and you want to keep her. Don't worry, I will keep her. I will also tell her that she has a mother named Ji Yunxin. I will not stop you from meeting, but I can't be as great as you. I can't remarry you because of her, because she is with you again. Mr. Ji, do you understand?"

 Ji Yunxin frowned, I can't be as great as you, I can't remarry you because of her, because she is with you again.

 She seemed to understand and yet she didn't seem to understand.

 After Jian Yan finished speaking, Su Ziqi came over and said, "Okay, let's just take this photo today. It's getting late, so let's go back early." "Wait a minute." Ji Yunxin turned her head and looked at Jian Yan with a serious expression

 . Su Ziqi turned to her side and shouted, "Mr. Ji?"

 "Miss Su, I have something to say to Yanyan, please stay out of the way."

 Su Ziqi looked at Jian Yan, and she nodded: "Okay, then Hurry up."

 She said and took a few steps back. This place was in the garden behind the company. No one usually came here. There were dim street lights on the stone path and mottled light and shadow on the leaves. Jian Yan stood there and looked towards Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, is there anything else?"

 "Yes." After speaking, Ji Yunxin walked a few steps forward and stood in front of Jian Yan. The two were very close. Jian Yan wanted to step back but heard Ji Yunxin's voice: "Don't move."

 Jian Yan froze on the spot, Ji Yunxin stretched out his hand from in front of her to behind her, Jian Yan's back was straight, she blinked, thinking that Ji Yunxin was going to hug her, but when she was about to resist, she realized that she had misunderstood, Ji Yunxin was not hugging her Instead, he brushed her long hair. Jian Yan was puzzled: "Mr. Ji?"

 Under the street lamp, Ji Yunxin looked serious and upright. Her jaw was tensed and her eyes were firm. Jian Yan was a little confused as to what she wanted to do. Ji Yunxin passed her hands around Jian Yan tied her long hair into a ponytail on her neck, tilted her head and looked sideways. Jian Yan felt that her long hair was curled into a ball. Then Ji Yunxin took out a pen from her pocket and inserted it into it. Jian Yan looked confused. , Ji Yunxin said: "Yanyan, if I understand correctly, what you just meant is that you think I want to remarry you because of the child?" The two of them were very close, their breaths intertwined, and Jian Yan stepped back

 . Taking a step forward, she opened her lips: "Isn't it?"

 "Of course not." Ji Yunxin's eyes were firm: "Yanyan, whether we have this child or not, I want to remarry you." "Because

 I like you."

Chapter 64 Illness"What did you talk about?" Su Ziqi turned to Jian Yan after getting in the car.

 "It's nothing." Jian Yan said calmly: "I think Ji Yunxin is crazy."

 Su Ziqi choked and coughed twice before lifting it up: "What?"

 Jian Yan tilted her head and looked at Su Ziqi: "Sister Su, let's drive. "

 Su Ziqi looked at her several times before looking away: "Okay."

 When she drove the car out of the garage, she saw a car following behind it, and it was Ji Yunxin's.

 Ji Yunxin had a serious look on her face. She never knew that Jian Yan thought that way, that she would remarry her because of her children. Even though the timing was indeed a coincidence, she only knew her after Jian Yan. She was pregnant, how could she think she knew first? She doesn't have special powers to tell whether Jian Yan is pregnant?

 She was puzzled and asked Jian Yan but remained silent. She finally said: "Stop pretending, you know how you know. Ji Yunxin, I found out that you can not only remarry me for the sake of the child, but also learn to lie." , Amazing."

 Jian Yan's angry expression was still vivid in her mind, but Ji Yunxin was full of questions. She thought she had a high IQ, so why couldn't she understand what Jian Yan said?

 What is she pretending to be?

 After Ji Yunxin got in the car, she followed Jian Yan's car out of the garage. She put one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the window. She didn't look away, but she was thinking about what had just happened, but she understood the cause and effect. Okay, I still don't understand Jian Yan's logic.

 Is it illogical that all pregnant people are like this?

 How should she explain it?

 Ji Yunxin didn't quite understand. She felt that she had entered a dead end and she had to break through this alley before she could let Jian Yan see her.

 It was past eight o'clock when Ji Yunxin drove back to Ji's house. Recently, she came back much more often than before. Ji Songlin was not used to it in the first few days, and then he let her go, but he would not mention Jian Yan in front of her. He begged Ji Yunxin to come back, but he didn't see her once in half a year. Now that he was divorced, he came back often. Isn't this enough to explain the situation? He was old and had done enough wrong things. He didn't want to make the same mistakes again and again, so he never mentioned Jian Yan in front of Ji Yunxin. Several times Ji Han took the initiative to mention the name, but he jumped over it.

 Ji Yunxin actually wanted to hear more about Jian Yan, but Ji Songlin decided that she didn't like to hear it. Every time Ji Han mentioned it, he awkwardly changed the subject. She couldn't integrate even if she wanted to. Ji Yunxin felt powerless. In the past, When Jian Yan liked her, the whole world was trying to win over Jian Yan. Now that she likes Jian Yan, the whole world is against her.

 Is this still her family?

 Ji Yunxin was holding her breath and went upstairs without eating dinner. Just after washing up, Ji Han came and knocked on the door.

 "Sister, are you online?" Ji Han asked mysteriously, and then asked and answered himself: "Ah, you don't like to check Weibo." Ji Yunxin wiped her wet hair with a dry towel: "What's the matter?" "Just a new session. I told you

 this

 afternoon that the list will be announced later." Ji Han blinked at her: "I haven't forgotten it." Ji Yunxin nodded: "I haven't forgotten it." After she finished speaking, she walked to the bedside, the screen of her mobile phone was on, and the group There  was already a lively chat

 inside .  ——If Mr. Hui Ji and Yanyan are successfully matched, I will go downstairs and run three laps!  ——I eat while standing on my head!  ——I'm going to make an appointment with a big-time editor, and if I fight, two thousand is two thousand, and I'll eat instant noodles next month!  ——Sister, I will support you.  Ji Han put his head around: "Sister, what are you looking at?"  Ji Yunxin suppressed the chuckle on her face and put away her phone: "It's okay, how are the online news?" "  Are you telling the truth?" Ji Han frowned: "Not very good. ."

 No one nominated her and Jian Yan at all. Now that she is paired with everyone, there are still only tens of thousands of votes. Most of them are for her appearance. Jian Yan and Luo Jing have already taken the lead with 380,000 votes, followed by Followed by Jian Yan and Yu Yue, 360,000 yuan, these two are clinging to each other. CP fans on both sides are spending a lot of money this time, and Luo Jing is attracted by various fan novels, love stories and comic strips. Fans, but Yu Yue has all kinds of editing, synthesis, and short jokes. The most popular topic on the Internet right now is who Jian Yan will be paired with in the end. The official account of [Honeymoon] was almost exploded tonight, and netizens are very concerned about it. Who will be chosen for the first round of dates tonight?

 Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds after hearing this: "What time does it open?"

 "Nine o'clock." Ji Han hugged the mobile phone: "It will open soon."

 This is a new function of Weibo, which puts artists and amateurs into two groups. , the system makes a selection, and the list is automatically announced at nine o'clock, which is similar to the usual lottery, but this one is easier to manipulate. Netizens see that there are everyone in the group, but in fact there are only Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin in the background, so no matter how you choose, it will be When Ji Yunxin heard this, she nodded and said calmly: "Yes."

 Ji Han glanced at her and frowned: "Sister, you seem unhappy? Are you dissatisfied?"

 He has created opportunities for her, what else do you want?

 Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes, put the dry towel in the basket, gathered up her bathrobe and said, "Xiao Han, you said..." Ji Han looked at her eagerly: "

 What did you say?"

 Ji Yunxin shook his head: "Nothing."

 Ji Han She had an intuition that something was wrong with her, but Ji Yunxin's mouth was like a river clam and couldn't be pried open at all. She chose to give up and turned around to pick up her phone: "It's about to open in two minutes, why am I so excited!" She took a long breath,

 obviously Knowing the result, I couldn't help but feel my heart beat faster. The number of fans who left messages changed from time to time, almost breaking [Honeymoon's] official account.

 ——Hurry up, wait for Jian Yan and Luo Shen.

 ——Yanyan and Yueyue!

 ——Qingqingchongchongchong! I want to see you fall in love!

 "Sister Su, what are you looking at?" Jian Yan walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing loose cotton pajamas with a panda embroidered on her chest. She looked a bit cute. Su Ziqi stared at the computer: "I want a list. Come out, let me see if you are there."

 Not everyone participated in this date, only one couple was selected, so Jian Yan may not be chosen. Jian Yan walked to her and sat down: "Is it open?" "Not

 yet Yeah." Su Ziqi said, "Would you like something to eat? I saw you didn't eat much at dinner just now, and you have to shoot a night scene later, so it's not okay if you're hungry." "You can't eat more." Jian Yan said, "I feel

 like I'm fat."

 "That's not certain yet." Su Ziqi smiled and patted her shoulder: "Dieting is not the answer. I have told the doctor that he will prepare a nutritional package for you." Jian Yan nodded: "Yeah.

 "

 Su Ziqi saw her joking like this: "Yanyan, what would you do if you and Mr. Ji got together?" Jian Yan was stunned for a few seconds: "I shouldn't be so unlucky, right?" Just arrived at nine o'clock, [

 honeymoon

 ] The official WeChat account is even more lively. Everyone is waiting for a result. Comments are coming in very fast, hundreds of them are added in one minute: - Why aren't you opening it yet?

 ——I want to eat sweets.

 ——Made, I am so excited!

 ——Me too, so excited!

 ——It's out, it's out, it's out! Congratulations to Jian Yan and Ji, Ji Yunxin? ? ? ? ?

 --What? Ji Yunxin? Who is she? Is there such a person?

 Su Ziqi stared at the computer and frowned. Jian Yan had the same expression as hers. The two were silent for a few seconds. Su Ziqi raised his eyes and said, "Let's go change clothes. Let's go to the set together." Jian Yan also stood up as if nothing had happened.

 : "Aren't you going back?"

 "I'll take you to the set and then go back."

 Jian Yan nodded: "Okay."

 She said and went back to her room. She took several deep breaths as soon as she closed the door. She was so unlucky! There are so many people, but they choose Ji Yunxin? How did she affect the dog's luck? Damn!

 Compared to Jian Yan, who was unhappy in every way, but who felt like celebrating the New Year on the other side, Ji Han held the phone happily: "Sister, it worked." Ji Han handed the phone to Ji Yunxin: "Would you like to take a look?" Ji Yunxin glanced at it

 casually

 . , Ji Han said: "You free up your time tomorrow, we will go to your office at eight o'clock."

 "Okay." Ji Yunxin agreed and said to Ji Han: "Go out first."

 She still had some things to think about.

 Ji Han raised his eyebrows: "No problem, then have a good rest and see you tomorrow."

 Ji Yunxin nodded lightly.

 Ji Yunxin didn't sit by the bed until Ji Han left. She was still thinking about what Jian Yan said, but she had no clue. Her temples were twitching. She pressed the button and lay on the bed. Half an hour later, she picked up her phone and checked. It was nine o'clock. Halfway through, she decided to get up and go find Jian Yan.

 Jian Yan is still on the set. There is a night scene tonight, and the wind is biting. She is wearing plain clothes, with long hair flowing. When Jian Yan comes out of the dressing room, she hears the crew muttering in a low voice: "Have you read the hot search, Jian Yan?" Yan and Mr. Ji are paired together."

 "Look, it's such a coincidence. I thought it was with Luo Shen." "

 Who says it's not? It's too dramatic."

 Jian Yan lowered her head when she heard them chatting. She thought about just now Before she came to the crew, she went online and saw that those netizens who were strongly opposed to it at the beginning are now accepting it. On the contrary, those CP fans can't accept it. They are making trouble on the official WeChat account.

 "Yanyan, are you ready? It's time to shoot." Director Gu's assistant walked up to her, Jian Yan nodded: "Okay." She followed the assistant to the scene, Jingyuan and Gu Kexin sat under the camera

 , The two chatted happily over wine, Jingyuan Feng's eyes narrowed slightly, her expression charming, and she fully demonstrated the charm of the fox. Gu Kexin, who was sitting opposite her, raised her lips slightly and took a sip of wine.

 "Okay, get ready for the next game!"

 Jian Yan walked over.

 Ji Yunxin went to the hotel and rang the doorbell but found no one. She pressed her temples and shook her head. She felt that she was too abnormal. She was not sure whether Jian Yan was in the hotel or not and suddenly ran over to her. She was completely unlike her who was usually prepared for everything.

 Ji Yunxin stood at the door for a few seconds to call Jian Yan. The ringing sounded for a while before someone picked up.

 "Hello." It was Su Ziqi's voice. Jian Yan didn't save Ji Yunxin's phone number, so Su Ziqi didn't know.

 Ji Yunxin said: "Where is Jian Yan."

 "Mr. Ji?" Su Ziqi heard her voice and replied: "Our crew is here."

 Ji Yunxin paused: "Okay, let me come over and take a look."

 Su Ziqi hung up After picking up the phone, she put the phone back into her bag. Jian Yan stood under the tree and said to Jingyuan: "Miss, it's time to go back." She was dressed cleanly in plain clothes and exuded an aura of dust, like a fairy. After all

 , Living in Kunlun Cave for hundreds of years, she absorbed the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, coupled with the thousands of years of cultivation of Qinghan and her sisters. Now she is completely reborn. She is no longer a mortal. She is full of immortal energy, and Qinghan is beside her. She lost her charming posture and looked serious and sad. She looked into the distance and said, "Lingyue, do you think she can come back safely after leaving?" Lingyue followed her gaze and looked sad. They all knew that,

 General Yan will probably never come back. She went there with the determination to die. If the king wants his subjects to die, they must die. General Yan has been a loyal minister for three generations. How could she go against the emperor's wishes.

 But she didn't dare to speak directly. Lingyue whispered, "Miss, the general will be fine." "Is everything okay

 ?" Qing Han laughed until her eyes were filled with water. The corners of her eyes were slightly red, and she tilted her head and said: "Lingyue, I'm tired. Help me to rest."

 Lingyue helped Qinghan stand up. The two of them walked to the back room. Director Gu shouted: "Okay, next game!"

 The next scene is when Lingyue walks out of the room and encounters Zhao Lin. The two have secretly developed feelings for each other, but neither one of them separates them. In such a time of chaos and crisis, there is no room for them to have too many personal relationships, but their feelings are Is it true that you can just endure it? After Zhao Lin came back from the border, he wanted to see Lingyue. Although he tried his best to restrain himself when they met again, he couldn't help hugging her.

 When Ji Yunxin arrived at the set, Jian Yan was touching up her makeup. She saw Jian Yan standing next to the stylist, chatting and laughing. She had curved eyebrows and a cheerful look in her eyes. She was wearing a very plain blue dress, with light makeup on her face and her long hair pulled into a bun. It was tied with two jade hairpins, with tassels hanging on the ends. When she moved her head, the tassels moved slightly. Ji Yunxin stopped walking forward, and all the messy thoughts in her heart were suddenly put aside. In front of her eyes, there was only a shallow light not far away. A smiling person.

 She found that she seemed to have gone further and further down the road of liking Jian Yan, and now she could be satisfied just by seeing her figure.

 "Mr. Ji?" Director Gu didn't believe it when the assistant said she was here. He hurriedly ran over to see her. Sure enough, she was here. Although Ji Yunxin often came to visit the class and hadn't come over at night, Director Gu thought something had happened and asked: "Mr. Ji, come here. What's the matter?"

 "It's okay." Ji Yunxin said calmly: "I'll come and take a look when I pass by after work."

 Although Director Gu wanted to say that you have passed by too often recently, he didn't have the courage. The director nodded: "Then let me bring you a chair?"

 Ji Yunxin tilted her head: "No, you continue filming."

 Director Gu had no choice but to fiddle with the headset: "Continue to the next scene."

 Her arrival did not affect Jian Yan, although Jian Yan had rolled her eyes several times in her heart, but her face was still warm and moist, and her eyes were calm. She walked out of the room and walked down the corridor with her head lowered when she was called: "Lingyue." The voice of the man behind her made her stop. Lingyue

 paused and did not look back. The camera zoomed in on her face, capturing every detail of her expression clearly. She frowned, turned her head, and said softly: "Vice General Zhao." Zhao Lin held his hand

 Holding a bunch of grass, he took a few steps forward and handed it to Lingyue: "Send it to you."

 Lingyue lowered her head and looked at the bunch of grass, inexplicably thinking of the inn at the foot of Kunlun Mountain. Zhao Lin knew that she missed Kunlun Mountain, so he went to pick a lot of grass nearby and put it in her room. Later, he made a lot of mistakes. She smiled lightly. , there was water in the corner of his eyes: "Thank you."

 The tip of his nose was slightly sour, his voice was choked, and his eyes were twinkling. Zhao Lin met her eyes like this, so stunning that he couldn't control it, and took two steps forward to hug Jian Yan.

 "Stuck!" Director Gu called a timeout, and he said to the camera: "This feeling is still not enough." Jian Yan and the male artist walked to Director Gu and heard him say something: "Jian Yan responded well, Xiaochen,

 you Her expression was a little stiff, and you must use a little more force when hugging Jian Yan, the kind of force that makes you look out of control, understand?" Ji Yunxin frowned when she heard Director Gu's words, and said displeased: "There's no need to lose control, right?" Director Gu

 explained

 . : "Mr. Ji, if you lose control, it will be more tense."

 Moreover, this scene is the time when they have the most intimate contact in the play. They will be often thought of by both parties in the future, until Zhao Lin dies in the end. The sweeter the scene, the more There was tension, and it was only when he recalled the moment of his death that he felt more conflicted, that is to say, he was not satisfied. After explaining a lot, Director Gu said, "Maybe we can add a kiss scene." Ji Yunxin's face was startled: "A kiss scene?" Then

 Still

 out of control.

 Director Gu nodded: "Go and call screenwriter Luo."

 Ji Yunxin's displeasure increased: "Do you all change the script casually?"

 Director Gu was dumbfounded for a few seconds: "It's not casual, but sometimes you have better inspiration for shooting. "

 What better inspiration for a shoot would be a kiss scene? " Ji Yunxin's face darkened. She glanced at Director Gu with sharp eyes. Director Gu was a little confused. He asked, "Does Mr. Ji have any opinions?" "I think it's good to just follow the script and don't add any extraneous details.

 "

 Director Gu was scolded for no reason and he scratched his head. He didn't have much hair to begin with, but a few hairs fell off after being scratched like this. He nodded, put on his hat and said to Xiaochen, "Then do it again according to the script."

 This time, Ji Yunxin stood beside Director Gu and stared at the screen. Jian Yan still stood under the camera and fell into the scene. On the contrary, Xiaochen took two consecutive shots to find the feeling. Finally, the fourth time passed, and then she shot Ling Yue. In the scene of returning to the house to plant grass, Jian Yan's face is as usual and calm in the camera, but the corners of her lips can't help but raise a slight arc, a blush appears on her cheeks, and her expression is shy. She exaggerates her girlish feelings, making the viewers unable to bear it. Ji Yunxin couldn't help but smile knowingly. When she saw Jian Yan pursed her lips and smiled in the camera, she couldn't help but lower her head and smile.

 This kind of emotional resonance had never happened before, or in other words, she had never noticed it before. It was magical. Seeing that person happy, she couldn't help but feel happy, even if Jian Yan was acting.

 Jian Yan's scenes were all filmed at 11:30, and work ended at 12 o'clock. When Jian Yan changed clothes and came out, the staff were packing up the props. She bowed her head and greeted everyone and walked out. Luo Jing said: "Yanyan." "Go back

 . Where is Sister Su?"

 Jian Yan clicked her watch: "It's getting late, I asked her to go back first." "

 Then I'll go back with you?"

 Just after she finished speaking, Director Gu's assistant trotted over: "Luo Screenwriter, Director Gu asked you to come over and change the script."

 Jian Yan smiled: "Go ahead, I'll go back first."

 Luo Jing shrugged: "Okay, if you're afraid, just go with the others.

 " It wasn't far, and there were street lights all the way. How could she be afraid? However, Jian Yan didn't want to go with Luo Jing. She knew that Ji Yunxin must be waiting for her. As expected, when she left the set, she saw a person standing under the street light. Ji Yunxin was standing under the streetlight in a black coat. She did not wear the professional suit she wore at night, nor did she wear high heels. Instead, she wore a black down jacket, a beige sweater underneath, and a pair of wide-leg pants of the same color. Wearing white flat shoes, Jian Yan passed by her and Ji Yunxin said: "Yanyan."

 Jian Yan did not reply with her cigarette butt: "Go back and tell me something."

 I'm afraid she was tired of talking in this place. Even if there were no paparazzi, just the coming and going of the crew would be enough for her to explain for several days. Ji Yunxin nodded and followed Jian Yan, keeping a little distance for fear of being suspicious. Yan checked her cell phone while walking. The online story about her dating Ji Yunxin was not over yet. Even because of the fermentation during this period, more and more people paid attention to it, but it was not all negative comments. Although CP fans They were not happy with this arrangement but it was chosen by the system after all, so they had no choice but to accept it and work harder to promote themselves, Luo Jing and Yu Yue's cps. On the other hand, netizens also felt that they were never suitable and later felt that Not bad, you can try to accept it. One of her and Ji Yunxin is the focus of the show, and the other is unknown. This kind of dramatic conflict is actually quite strong. Netizens said they want to see what effect such a combination will bring, but not all There was a rebuttal, and Jian Yan felt depressed for a while. She might as well just rebut it. At least she could use the opportunity to talk to the show team. If she didn't form a cp with Ji Yunxin, and now netizens agreed, it would be too obvious for her to say it again. No reason.

 The two of them arrived at the hotel one after another. There were several staff members walking beside Jian Yan. They whispered to each other: "Why did Mr. Ji come to the hotel too?" "Did Mr. Ji forget to stay in this hotel?" "That business is not over

 yet

 . Ah."

 "I heard it's a big business."

 Jian Yan pressed the elevator button after hearing what they said. Several people were already standing inside. Jian Yan took two steps back and said, "You go in first." The staff was a little embarrassed: "Jian

 Yan You go up first to smoke, we'll wait for a while."

 Jian Yan smiled: "No, you guys go up first, I'll buy something."

 She said and walked to the side, and the other staff had to get in the elevator. After Jian Yan walked out of the hotel She sent a message to Ji Yunxin and told her that she was outside. Ji Yunxin was already outside. After receiving the message from Jian Yan, she walked towards her. Within a few minutes, she saw Jian Yan sitting by the flower bed.

 This place is at the back of the hotel, there is no one there, not to mention it is still late at night, making it even more lonely. Ji Yunxin stands not far away and looks at Jian Yan sitting by the flower bed. She is wearing a blue down jacket and a down jacket hat. There was also a fur collar on the edge. The pure white fur collar made her face as white as jade and her lips as red. Ji Yunxin stared at it for a few seconds before walking over.

 "Yanyan."

 Jian Yan turned around when she heard the voice: "Mr. Ji." She stretched out her hands to breathe, and warmed her palms. She rubbed her hands and said, "What do you want from me?"

 Ji Yunxin sat next to her, moisturizing. Lip said: "Yanyan, I came here to ask you a question."

 She wanted to know why Jian Yan believed that she knew about her pregnancy before her, but now she felt that she had explained too much and Jian Yan couldn't I believe that instead of explaining with pale words, it is better to find some evidence to prove it.

 Jian Yan nodded: "What's the question?"

 Ji Yunxin said: "I'm not going to ask you that question now. I just want to see you now." Jian Yan's eyebrows tightened, she tilted her head and looked at Ji Yunxin, and said quietly:

 " Mr. Ji, do I look like a doctor?"

 Ji Yunxin was confused: "No." Jian

 Yan sighed: "Then please go to the hospital directly next time you get sick and don't come to me, okay?"

 The wind lifted Ji Yunxin's hair, and she She looked puzzled: "Sick?"

 Jian Yan said helplessly: "I think you have an organic disease of the peripheral nervous system."

 Ji Yunxin frowned: "What disease?"

 Jian Yan stood up and patted her buttocks The non-existent dust said in a light voice: "Crazy."

 Ji Yunxin:...

 Chapter 65 DatingAfter a night of fermentation on the Internet, Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan's date is far less repulsive. Of course, there are also objections: - Not suitable, Yan Yan is still more suitable for Luo Shen

 .

 ——It also matches well with Yu Yue.

 ——No, it's just one show. Are you CP fans going too far? This show is really used to it. CP fans are just trying to be cute. It's better for you to dance in front of the real host and still try to slander others. Is that interesting? I, an ordinary person who doesn't follow anyone, am tired of seeing it. If you mention Jian Luo CP and music CP again, I will give you a thumbs-up from the air!

 ——Pai, I don't understand. Most CP fans are very reserved. If I don't ask you to be reserved, don't be so crazy. Then if Jian Yan falls in love with someone else in the future, wouldn't you all be considered black fans? We are all adults, can we have some control? Just like it if you like it. There is no need to demand others to do it in such a big way, right? What's more, they are still artists, can they respect others?

 ——I think Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin are pretty good. The two girls have the right looks and temperament. They are both pleasing to the eye when they stand together. Besides, these can create the effect of the show. You should be a little respectful of others who don't. Most netizens ODK?

 These righteous netizens suddenly sprung up overnight, occupying every place on relevant topics. They looked like marketing accounts, but under each of their accounts were real people, and they could communicate with netizens every time. , so as one night passed, not only did the number of opponents decrease, but even the CP fans took the initiative to restrict their own speeches on Chaohua, claiming that they should just follow the arrangements of the program team. They should list, vote, and publicize. Promotion, but they must not use this method similar to "cyber violence" to force the program team, so that fans on the street will have great opinions on them. Both sides will be restrained, and netizens will be chatting with each other on the Internet the next day when recording the date. There are fewer and fewer objections.

 Just after eight o'clock, there was a knock on Ji Yunxin's office door. She looked up and said, "Come in."

 Ji Han walked in with the director and cameramen. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin nodded slightly, with a faint smile on her face. Adding a smile, she said: "Morning."

 The two of them made a tacit look, and Ji Han said: "Mr. Ji, are you ready? We are going to pick up Miss Jian." Ji Yunxin closed the document with a stern look in her eyes: "Ready." She stood up and

 followed

 Ji After Han's death, Ji Han asked some trivial questions. She knew everything and kept talking. She didn't show her usual aloof airs at all. Ji Han breathed a sigh of relief. She thought this date would be difficult to film. Who knew her sister would be so cooperative? .

 A group of people got into the car. Ji Yunxin first sent a message to Jian Yan to inform her that she was coming. After sending it, she thought about the day of her wedding. Jian Yan lived in the old house, and the only one who followed her to pick up the bride was Ji Han. The old house Apart from Jian Yan, there was only Gu Cai there. There was no bridesmaid group, no getting married, and no wedding. She didn't feel like she was getting married, but more like completing a project. She left in a hurry and came back in a hurry. She couldn't even remember whether she had a wedding date or not. Just smoke.

 An inadvertent memory floated through her mind. Thinking of Jian Yan who was full of expectations at that time, the tip of Ji Yunxin's nose felt sore. She lowered her eyes. Next to her, Ji Han was still asking: "Is Mr. Ji looking forward to this date?" She suddenly felt like something was stuck in her throat and paused for a few seconds.

 She lowered her voice and said, "I'm looking forward to it."

 Jian Yan was putting on light makeup, and Su Ziqi was looking for clothes: "Wear this to keep warm." "

 Or this set, with a brighter color?"

 Jian Yan finally chose one. Light beige casual clothes, loose fit, white flat shoes on her feet, long hair tied into a ponytail on the back of her head, bangs brushed to her ears, revealing a fair and plump forehead, long and curled eyelashes, and a pair of watery eyes Bit by bit, it was as if a star had fallen into it, her eyes were clear, her skin was white, and she looked even more delicate with light makeup.

 "Is the program team arriving soon? I'll pack this place up."

 "It's almost there." Just as Jian Yan finished speaking, she heard a beep on her phone. She took it from the coffee table and took a look. It was Ji Yunxin's message, telling her that there was still news Be here in a quarter of an hour to pick her up.

 Jian Yan looked at this message and was silent for a few seconds. She had longed to receive this kind of daily message. Yanyan, I have a few minutes to get off work. Yanyan, the road is very busy today. Yanyan, I'm home. , for three years, she fantasized about receiving such news every day. Sometimes she could even dream about it, and then she would wake up feeling endless loss. She once longed for it every day, but now she has it at her fingertips after leaving. How ironic.

 Su Ziqi tilted his head: "What's wrong?"

 "It's okay." Jian Yan put her phone on the coffee table and did not reply.

 Ji Yunxin didn't wait for a response until she got to the hotel. Ji Han got out of the car first and said with a smile: "Mr. Ji, we're here." Others from the program team also got out of the car, with cameras following behind. Ji Yunxin was not wearing professional clothes today, and was also dressed casually.

 The outfit is light-colored, with a windbreaker on top. Her long hair is tied up casually with leather ropes. She doesn't look like her usual elite look. Now she is much more easy-going. This outfit was matched by Ji Han for her, including the makeup. Be consistent with the theme of the date.

 After everyone arrived at the hotel, Ji Han was still interviewing Ji Yunxin about his mood: "Mr. Ji, are you nervous?" Are you

 nervous? Not nervous, but uncomfortable, with a kind of depressing discomfort that makes people breathless. She and Jian Yan have known each other for seven or eight years. From the pity at the beginning to the rejection later, to the love now, between them, It seemed that they had never dated before, even though they had the closest relationship. Thinking that they had that kind of relationship before, but never had even the most ordinary date, Ji Yunxin felt tight in her chest, and an indescribable sadness covered her from head to toe. The shroud was tight, not strong, but impossible to ignore. Her whole heart seemed to be held in someone's hand, pinching it from time to time, which made her mute in pain.

 The closer she starts to get closer to Jian Yan, the more clearly she can see that past, about Jian Yan's fearless dedication and her inhuman indifference.

 "Nervous." After Ji Yunxin finished speaking, she smiled lightly and looked unpredictable. Ji Han cleared his throat next to her: "Okay, we can see Miss Jian soon." Several people got on the elevator together, Ji Yunxin's back was straight

 . Upright, Ji Han was talking to the camera beside him, and several other staff members were lowering their heads to communicate. A few seconds later, the elevator arrived. Ji Han pushed Ji Yunxin, motioned for her to go ahead, and told her: "Miss Jian is in 302."

 Ji Yunxin nodded and walked forward. The cameraman was already one step ahead of her and had already found a location for filming. The others were waiting for Ji Yunxin to knock on the door and ask Jian Yan to come out.

 At the door of 302, Ji Yunxin dropped her hands by her side. Just now she was thinking that she was not nervous, but now she took a deep breath, then another. Everyone looked here, and Ji Han whispered: "Knock on the door." Ji Yun

 Xin raised her hand and knocked on the door without ringing the doorbell.

 A voice came from inside the door: "Who is it?"

 The voice was accompanied by the sound of opening the door. Jian Yan had already been prepared for Ji Yunxin to come over. She had a sweet smile on her face, tilted her head, her eyes were as bright as the stars, and her face Everyone was smiling. Ji Yunxin saw that she was wearing casual clothes and her expression was gentle and sound. She subconsciously said, "Yanyan, I'm here to pick you up." Jian Yan's face was almost frozen for a few seconds, but she quickly reacted and smiled

 . She said: "Mr. Ji is here, please come in."

 She called Ji Yunxin and the people from the program team to come into the room. Ji Han simply finished filming and told them the rules. To put it simply, today's task is to date, and the schedule and program team have already After everything was planned, Ji Han handed them a card with today's plan written on it: visiting the food court - watching movies - visiting the night market.

 The first stop was the food court. Before getting in the car, Ji Han asked Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan to get into another red car. Except for the driver, they were the only ones. The others were sitting in the van behind them. There were also [Honeymoon Thirty] in the van. Tian]'s LOGO, Ji Han winked at Ji Yunxin and motioned for her to come on.

 The car door opened, Jian Yan got in first, and Ji Yunxin sat next to her. The car passed a traffic light and neither of them spoke. Ji Han looked anxiously at the images posted on the small screen. With such a performance, he still wanted to change the impression of netizens. , want to gain favorability points? It's lucky if netizens don't throw bricks! Somewhat anxiously, she called the driver directly and asked him to start some conversation.

 "Miss Ji, Miss Jian, where do you want to get off?" The driver turned to ask the two people behind him at the second traffic light. Ji Yunxin turned her head to look at Jian Yan and said in a gentle voice, "Where do you want to get off?" "

 Nan Door?" Jian Yan said, "What about you?"

 Ji Yunxin had never been to the food court and didn't know what door it was. She nodded: "I can do either."

 The driver heard the exchange between the two and interrupted: "South Gate, there should be a lot of people at the South Gate now, so you two have to be careful when getting off the car, don't get separated." His subtext was that you two can get off the car. They were holding hands

 . When Ji Yunxin heard this, she looked sideways at Jian Yan. Seeing that she didn't resist as usual, she pursed her lips and smiled: "Okay." The car continued to drive forward, and Ji Yunxin took the initiative to ask: "What does Miss Jian like to do?" It was like a blind date.

 ,

 Jian Yan felt embarrassed in her heart, but at the same time she did not forget to smile politely: "Nothing, just reading books and watching dramas and filming." "Where is Mr. Ji?

 I heard that Mr. Ji is very busy?"

 Ji Yunxin shook his head: "Not very busy either.

 " The awkward chat between people going back and forth didn't end until they reached the food court. When the driver stopped the car, he turned to them and said, "Ms. Ji, Miss Jian, we're here." Ji Yunxin turned to look out the car window. There were indeed a lot of people. She hadn't even gotten off the car. She could smell

 the fragrance. She got out of the car first, stood next to the car door and stretched out her hand: "Miss Jian, come out." Jian Yan looked at

 her outstretched hand and was silent for a few seconds before putting her hand on it. The two got out of the car. Hou Jianyan said: "Thank you."

 She wanted to let go of Ji Yunxin, but she couldn't break away. Ji Yunxin turned around and said: "There are many people here, I'm afraid of getting separated. I want to hold your hand, can I?" Can it, they The filming crew was still following behind her

 . Jian Yan had complaints that she couldn't express. She gritted her teeth and said, "Okay."

 Ji Yunxin held her hand in his palm, and bursts of warmth passed from her hand to Jian Yan's fingertips, and then to Jian Yan's fingertips. When it reached her palms, wrists, and body, the warmth continued to grow, blowing away the cold air of early spring.

 When the two of them walked into the food court, Ji Yunxin said: "You go inside."

 Jian Yan was surprised: "Why?"

 Ji Yunxin looked calmly: "There are many people outside."

 Maybe she was afraid that someone would bump into her.

 Her inadvertent and considerate gesture made Jian Yan silent for a moment, then she lowered her head and glanced away: "Thank you, Mr. Ji."

 The two changed positions and the hands they were holding. Many people on the roadside recognized the two of them and saw the filming crew behind them. They stopped and whispered, "Is it Jian Yan?" "Next to

 her Who is this?"

 "You don't even know Ji Yunxin, the CEO of Jingyi, she's so awesome." "

 Holy shit, she's Ji Yunxin, she's so damn good-looking!" "Prettier

 than any artist!"

 the passerby finished. After that, she didn't forget to take out her mobile phone to take pictures. Ji Yunxin turned around and asked Jian Yan: "What do you want to eat for breakfast?"

 Her tone was gentle and her attitude was natural. Jian Yan was in a trance for a moment. This feeling was very similar to that they had lived together for a long time, and then one morning Ji Yunxin I'm used to asking her: What would you like to eat in the morning?

 She looked at Ji Yunxin and forgot to answer for a moment. Ji Yunxin shouted: "Miss Jian?"

 Jian Yan came back to her senses: "I'm free, what does Mr. Ji want to eat?"

 The program team informed them that they would eat together early, so both of them Before having breakfast, Ji Yunxin saw a breakfast shop next to her, and she took the initiative and said, "Let's go over there?" After saying that, she asked in a solicitous

 manner, "Can I?"

 She showed great respect, and Jian Yan nodded. : "Okay."

 The two of them walked inside and finally chose a box. The cameraman followed them all the way. When the boss came over with rice porridge, Lin Mu next to Ji Han said, "Boss, do you think this is okay?" Ji Han

 Shaking her head: "No, I have to talk to them."

 After she finished speaking, she said to the cameraman: "We will shoot later. I have something to tell them."

 "You guys should go have breakfast too."

 The people in the program group dispersed in a hurry, and Ji Han walked into the box. She said to Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin: "Sister, sister Jian Yan, I came here to say a few words to you. Now, the show has officially started. It's been recorded. I know you two are still a little uncomfortable now, but now that you are on the show, we have to put aside that discomfort. Sister, you have to take the initiative to find topics, be active, understand, lead Light up the atmosphere, and sister Jian Yan too, be more relaxed. Your partner today is Mr. Ji, and you have to treat her as your girlfriend. No matter what your relationship was yesterday, or whether you broke up tomorrow, you have to have a good relationship today. Date, do you two know what I'm talking about?"

 Their previous chat must have been too awkward, so Ji Han came over to talk to them. Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds: "I'll try my best." "Don't try my best, it must be." Ji Han said: "Also

 . Sister Jian Yan."

 Jian Yan was originally prepared to have a fake relationship when she came on the show, but she didn't expect that this person would be Ji Yunxin, which made her a little bit off-kilter, so she was extra polite, but Ji Han was right. , since they are on the show, they must record it well and not let their previous affairs affect the show. She nodded: "I understand." Ji Han breathed a sigh of relief: "You must remember the effect of the show." After she left, Jian Yan

 and

 Ji Yunxin had breakfast as usual, rice porridge, side dishes and four or five snacks. Jian Yan couldn't eat such greasy things in the morning. She drank two bowls of rice porridge. Ji Yunxin looked gentle: "Do you want more?" Jian Yan wanted to shake her head.

 Thinking of Ji Han's words, a sweet smile covered her face again. She raised her eyes and said softly: "No, I'm full. Are you full?" With sudden concern, Ji Yunxin faced those smiling eyes.

 Her eyes pounded in her heart, as if being hit by fireworks. The invisible sparks penetrated into her heart and burned rapidly. Her whole heart was hot and warm, and she smiled softly at Jian Yan, her eyes soft, Lingering, the cameraman came back early after eating and saw this scene and hurriedly took pictures.

 After breakfast, the two of them walked out of the shop. There were more and more people on the street. A large number of people followed them wherever they went. Ji Yunxin stood beside Jian Yan and said, "How about we go shopping somewhere else?"

 This food street is very long, and there are other side roads, not only selling food, but also entertainment. Jian Yan has no objection. Besides, it is uncomfortable to be stared at like this. She nodded: "Okay." Ji Yunxin heard

 She responded and took the initiative to hold her hand, and the two held their hands together again. Jian Yan lowered her eyes for a few seconds before following her silently.

 Passing through a branch of the food street, this street is less crowded and sells antiques. Jian Yan said: "Mr. Ji, there is no one here. Can you let go of me?" Ji Yunxin's heart beat a few beats faster, and she pressed her

 fingertips Jian Yan's skin was delicate, plump and soft. She didn't want to let go at all. Jian Yan tried to let go of Ji Yunxin but held on tighter: "Let's hold him." Jian Yan raised her eyes and heard Ji Yunxin close her hand

 . He whispered in her ear: "The effect of the program."

 Jian Yanyan was stunned by just one sentence.

 The two of them continued to walk forward. When passing by an antique shop, Ji Yunxin said, "Do you want to go in and take a look?" There

 were still three hours left before watching the movie, and there was nothing else to do. Jian Yan nodded to Ji Yunxin: "Let's go."

 The two entered a The owner of the antique shop is a young man. When he saw the two people coming in, his eyes lit up. He clapped his hands: "Miss Jian!" "

 I've seen you on TV. You're even prettier in person than on TV!"

 Jian Yan smiled: "Thank you. , Hello."

 The young man stood next to her: "What do you want to see, Miss Jian?"

 Jian Yan said: "Just take a look."

 The store is not big, only about thirty square meters, with retro decoration and a There were many strange antiques, including long swords, bows, spears, shields, as well as vases and porcelain. Jian Yan walked inside and saw many beaded necklaces, bracelets, and white jade hairpins placed on the table. She took them casually. Picking one up and playing with it for a few seconds, Ji Yunxin asked, "Do you like it?" Jian

 Yan shook her head and put it down. Finally, she glanced at another hairpin. The body of the hairpin was pure white, but the flower on the head of the hairpin was bright red, which was very bright. In particular, the hairpins Jian Yan had seen before were all solid colors. This was the first time she saw this kind. She asked the shop owner, "Can I take a look at this?"

 The shop owner looked at her finger pointing at the hairpin and smiled and said, "Of course."

 Jian Yan held the jade hairpin in her hand. The tentacles were cold and the texture was very good. Maybe she had been filming costume dramas for a long time, so she liked these hairpins and jade pendants very much. Ji Yunxin saw her fond look and said, "This is called a blood hairpin."

 Jian Yan turned around and asked, "Blood hairpin?"

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Is there another story you want to hear?"

 Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin: "What? Story?"

 Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds: "There used to be a scholar who was very poor. On the day of the Lantern Festival, he went out and met an official lady. The two fell in love at first sight and had a good impression of each other. However, because of their identity issues, they only talked about it every time they met. The scholar knew he was not good enough for the lady and wanted to separate from her several times, but the lady refused every time. She said that if she couldn't be with the person she loved, what's the point of living?" she said. When she came here to look at Jian Yan, her eyes were thoughtful and gentle. Jian Yan was listening in ecstasy but was interrupted. She raised her eyes and was about to ask Ji Yunxin, but suddenly she met those eyes. The pupils were dark and the gaze was deep. Jian Yan was hiding inside. She didn't understand the emotion. Before she could speak, someone behind her said: "What else?"

 It was the voice of the shop owner. Jian Yan came back to her senses, lowered her eyes, and her face felt a little hot. Ji Yunxin continued: "Then the scholar worked harder. , he vowed to get a meritorious examination. The scholar gave the young lady a hosta, and they made an appointment to come back three years later when he got the meritorious service. She came back from school, but before the scholar came back, she was told that she was going to get married. Of course she refused to die, but her family pressed her into the sedan chair. When they were passing by the Yangtze River, the young lady threw herself into the river and took the hosta to the maid. After hearing the news of her death, Hua Guisheng rushed back. After seeing her tombstone, he felt sad and died in front of the tombstone. The blood that flowed out stained the hosta on his hand red. Later, someone picked up the hosta and found that the red on the front was not there. It can't be washed off."

 "So, this hairpin is called a blood hairpin."

 Jian Yan felt a little sad after hearing the whole story. She looked at the jade hairpin in her hand, and her eyes became even more fond of it. The shop owner said, "Jian Yan Miss, do you like it? I can sell it to you cheaper."

 Before Jian Yan could say anything, Ji Yunxin said, "How much is it."

 "It's not expensive, one thousand and five."

 Ji Yunxin took the jade hairpin from Jian Yan's hand and put it back, and said to Jian Yan, "Let's go, let's go shopping." The

 shop owner shouted from behind, "Don't leave. Okay, one thousand and two, that's the reward for listening to the story just now."

 Jian Yan's right hand was held by Ji Yunxin. She paused for a moment, obviously wanting to turn around, but Ji Yunxin pulled her and said without looking back: "Eight hundred. "

 "One thousand!"

 Ji Yunxin said: "Six hundred."

 The store owner said unhappily: "The minimum is one thousand, my purchase price is still 800, at least give me some store money."

 Jian Yan looked sideways at Ji Yunxin, Seeing that her expression was calm, she said calmly: "It's only six hundred, sell it or not. Besides, this is a fake of yours, and the meaning of this hairpin is not very good. Forget it, let's go to other stores to have a look."

 " Hey, don't leave!" The store owner thought in his mind, and after a few seconds he accepted his fate and said: "Okay, okay, six hundred is six hundred." "Cash or card?" Ji Yunxin, who was about to take out the wallet Jian Yan had just taken out, said: "

 Pay

 card Yeah."

 She handed a card to the store owner, and Jian Yan said, "I'll buy it myself."

 Ji Yunxin said, "I haven't given you a meeting gift for so long, so this is a meeting gift." Jian

 Yan was just about to retort when she heard Ji Yunxin whispered: "The effect of the program."

 Jian Yan held it back.

 After paying the money, the two of them walked out. There was almost no one in the antique street, and there were only five or six shops open. Jian Yan was holding the greeting gift she had just received, and she said, "Mr. Ji, is this really a fake? "

 Ji Yunxin turned to look at her, thought for a few seconds and shook her head: "I don't know much about hairpins, and I don't know either."

 Jian Yan was stunned for a moment: "Don't you understand?"

 Just blurted out a story, doesn't it count as understanding?

 Ji Yunxin's eyes fell on her face, clearly seeing her slightly surprised expression. She nodded and said honestly: "I don't know."

 Jian Yanxiu frowned: "What about the story you just told?"

 Ji Yunxin said: "I made it up, so it's easier to bargain."

 Jian Yan was stunned for a few seconds and couldn't help laughing. She had never noticed that Ji Yunxin There was also this side that was so magical that she couldn't think of any words to describe it. It was completely different from the Ji Yunxin she knew.

 The gentle breeze blew up Jian Yan's thin bangs, revealing her fair forehead. Ji Yunxin couldn't help but spread his eyebrows when he saw her smiling slightly, and raised the corners of his lips. The two stood in the middle of the antique street and looked at each other. Her eyebrows were curved and smiling, and her eyes were gentle and affectionate. After Jian Yan smiled enough, she saw Ji Yunxin still looking at her and said, "What's wrong?" "What's on my face?" Ji Yunxin raised her lips: "It's nothing,

 I

 think , you look so pretty when you smile."

 The smile on Jian Yan's face gradually faded, Ji Yunxin still looked at her, and finally said: "This sentence is not the effect of the show." After saying that,

 she looked at Jian Yan: "Are you still shopping? "

 Let's go shopping." Jian Yan lowered her head and lowered her eyes, but she didn't move. She found that she didn't know whether to step out with her left foot or her right foot first.

Chapter 66 Perseverance

There was a milk tea shop after leaving the antique street. Ji Yunxin remembered that Jian Yan preferred this kind of sweet food. She asked: "Want to drink milk tea?" Jian Yan followed her gaze and smiled: "I'll buy it.

 "

 After she finished speaking, she lowered her head and walked over. A young man came towards her. He was walking recklessly and almost hit Jian Yan. Ji Yunxin stretched out his hand and grabbed Jian Yan, avoiding the young man. Jian Yan looked up and looked confused: "What's wrong?" Ji

 Yunxinqing Clearing her throat, there was something unnatural on her face: "I'll go with you."

 Jian Yan was about to say no, but then she thought about the effect of the show. A faint smile appeared on her face, and her eyebrows widened: "Okay."

 The two of them were now communicating. They are far less distant than they were in the morning, and their relationship has become much closer and more intimate, even though Jian Yan is always acting.

 "What flavor do you want to drink?"

 Jian Yan tilted her head and suddenly thought that Ji Yunxin didn't like sweets and preferred coffee. She said, "Or coffee?" "Just drink milk tea

 ." Ji Yunxin said, "Two cups of coconut, thank you. ."

 Jian Yan took the milk tea handed by the clerk and was silent. Unexpectedly, Ji Yunxin still remembered her taste.

 After buying milk tea, the two of them walked along the other side streets of the food court for a while. At the end of the road, there was an artist sitting in front of his easel painting. Jian Yan had a natural affinity for people with special skills. She walked over and saw that person was painting. Draw a toddler. A road is full of maple trees. Red maple leaves are scattered randomly on the road. Four or five leaves are blown up by the wind. A little girl in a pink skirt is holding a milk bottle in one hand and a colorful lollipop in the other. , she had sheeptails, a round face, and a plump face, and was particularly cute. Jian Yan glanced at her for a few times without looking away. Ji Yunxin turned her head and saw her soft facial features, and she couldn't help but smile.

 The time was good, the breeze was pleasant, and the sun shone on them, adding a halo to their bodies. The two stood together on the street, one looking at the painter and the other looking at the person next to him. It took a long time for the painter to finish the painting. After finishing, he turned around and saw two people standing behind him: "Hello."

 Jian Yan smiled: "Hello."

 Ji Yunxin also smiled slightly. The painter put the painting aside and asked, "You two also want to paint. ?"

 Jian Yan shook her head hurriedly: "No, let's just..."

 "Draw a picture?" Ji Yunxin looked at her watch: "How long will it take?"

 "Want to draw quickly? Half an hour."

 There was still enough time, Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan, The latter shrugged and nodded: "Okay, I'll listen to the boss."

 One sentence broke the ripples of the atmosphere, and the two of them started laughing. The artist asked them to sit on a stool. Although this was the end of the road, but There were not many people coming and going, and other people from the program team followed behind. Ji Han drank milk tea and said, "Did you finish the recording just now?" "It's done." "Looking at it this way, Mr. Ji and Miss Jian are still

 pretty

 cool A perfect match."

 "Yes, I was worried that these two were not suitable for each other before, and the date for this show was screwed up." "I think the

 two people's auras are so matched. If this date is released, there will definitely be many CP fans!"

 Ji Han and Yourong asked, "Isn't that right? How could I be wrong in choosing the person?" There was a lot of

 flattery around him. Lin Mu stood next to Ji Han. He was the one who proposed the invitation to Jian Yan. At that time, he thought Jian Yan was beautiful and wanted to marry her. When he got into the crew, he got a first-come-first-served basis. Later, he found out that he could just enjoy the beautiful things, and there was no need to get them. Of course, the main reason was that he had no chance to talk to Jian Yan at all, let alone get close to him. Now he looked at his boss and Jian Yan. Standing together, he had to say with an appreciative attitude: You are right!

 After everyone chatted, they looked in front. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were sitting on the bench. The painter asked them to come closer. Jian Yan moved a little closer to Ji Yunxin. The painter just knew Jian Yan's identity and that they were recording, but he pretended not to know. asked: "May I ask, what is the relationship between the two of you?"

 Before Jian Yan could say anything, Ji Yunxin said with a normal expression: "We are a couple."

 She answered too quickly, and Jian Yan beside her was a little stunned, dumbfounded, and very cute. , this scene happened to be filmed, and the director had already thought about how to edit it.

 "Since the two of us are lovers, can we be more intimate?" The painter walked up to Ji Yunxin and said, "This lady doesn't need to be so restrained. You can be casual and put your arms around this lady."

 After he finished speaking, he played with Jian Yan's head: "You can lean on this lady's shoulder."

 The two of them made a posture of leaning against each other. Jian Yan couldn't help but want to laugh, and even several staff members looking at the camera couldn't help laughing. .

 "Jian Yan can't stand it anymore."

 "Mr. Ji is quite easy-going. The key is that Jian Yan is beautiful and cute!" "

 The two of them look so sweet."

 How sweet! Jian Yan cursed ten thousand times in her heart, and pretended to be sweet and affectionate with a smile on her face. Her acting skills were fully displayed at this moment. The painter stood in front of the easel again and looked at them. Ji Yunxin felt Jian Yan's blood spread between her fingertips. The aroma was light, not strong at all. She looked sideways and saw Jian Yan's fair forehead, long eyelashes, straight nose, and light pink lips. When she smiled, her lips were red and her teeth were white, she was extraordinarily delicate. She followed suit. She was in a happy mood and couldn't help but rub Jian Yan's arms with her hands.

 Jian Yan noticed her move and looked down. Ji Yunxin put her slender fingers on her right arm. Her nails were trimmed and rounded, and she applied solid color nail polish. They were faintly shiny. Her five fingers were slender and slender. They had known each other for so many years, but the opportunities for close contact were actually very few. , except that night, she can't remember the last time she hugged her. Maybe it was in the winter of a certain year when she found a reason to dance with her and took the opportunity to hold her, or maybe in the midsummer of a certain year, she took the opportunity to The reason why she was sick pulled her. At that time, Ji Yunxin's inadvertent movements could make her think a lot and for a long time. But now that they are hugging each other, she has no distracting thoughts.

 "Wait a minute." Ji Yunxin said to the painter, "Can I help her change her hairstyle?" Jian Yan had a ponytail, tied up casually with a leather rope. There was no complicated hairstyle. The painter looked at her and smiled: "Okay

 . Ji

 Yunxin said to Jian Yan, "Miss Jian, where is the hairpin you just bought?"

 Jian Yan took it out from the bag. Ji Yunxin came close to her, lowered his head and lowered his eyes. He put his hands around her ears, pulled up her long hair, and then gently poked the hairpin in. His movements were gentle and gentle, just like the one she gave her that night. Like a pen, Jian Yan raised her eyes and faced Ji Yunxin's delicately curved chin. It was so close in front of her eyes. Perhaps because it was too close, she could not avoid the faint fragrance coming from her skin and the night in her memory. Overlapping and matching, her eyes fell on Ji Yunxin's lips. She didn't need to think too much, the memory had already filtered them all out for her. She pursed her lips, and the sweet taste seemed to still remain on her tongue.

 Sweet, delicious and extremely tempting.

 After Ji Yunxin inserted it, he smiled at Jian Yan and said lightly: "Okay." The

 short, clear voice was like a pebble, falling on Jian Yan's heart without distractions, causing slight waves.

 The painting time was shorter than expected. Within twenty minutes, the artist handed the freshly made sketch to the two of them. Ji Yunxin asked: "How much does it cost?" "No money." The artist blinked: "Can I give it to these two beautiful girls?

 " It's my honor to be the young lady painting."

 Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan and said, "Do you like it?"

 Jian Yan folded the painting and said to Ji Yunxin, "I'll give this to you as a meeting gift."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Okay."

 The end of the sound was prolonged, unnecessarily compromising, listening carefully and pampering, Jian Yan did not meet Ji Yunxin's eyes, she said: "It's getting late, let's go to the cinema after dinner." Ji Yunxin packed up the

 paintings Following her, the crew also followed. They had lunch at the food court, a big table, chatting and laughing. After eating, they went straight to the cinema. It was not too early to arrive at the cinema, and people were already going in. Ji Yunxin After going to buy popcorn, she turned around and asked Jian Yan what he wanted to drink. Jian Yan said, "Coke." "

 Coke is iced." Ji Yunxin lowered her voice and said, "Can I change it to milk?" "

 Yes."

 After the two communicated in a voice that could not be heard by the people behind, Jian Yan went to the toilet. Ji Yunxin stood at the door waiting for her with the ticket. The movie was selected by the program team and fit the theme of dating. It was a romance movie, starring Yu Yue. Last night Netizens joked that Yu Yue had paid for the sponsorship and had already started helping to promote the movie before she even appeared. Jian Yan lingered in the bathroom for a while, and she felt uncomfortable thinking about her unusual reaction when she was painting just now. , she stood by the sink and poured a handful of cold water on her face. She was completely awake. When she went back to put on makeup again, the movie was about to start.

 This show was not booked, so there were a lot of people sitting inside. The movie was about to start and the lights were all turned off. Ji Yunxin was holding food in one hand and stretched out the other in front of Jian Yan: "Follow me." Jian Yan stared

 at She looked at her hand for a few seconds before putting it up. The two of them walked hand in hand in front of the screen. Jian Yan turned around to look. The two of them were reflected on the screen, especially their two hands, which were held tightly and tightly. Everything in front of her was captured. Zooming in, along with her senses, she quickly retracted her hand. Ji Yunxin turned around in confusion: "What's wrong?" "

 I just washed my hands, and they are still wet. It won't be good if you get them wet." Jian Yan said with a smile: " Let's go, where should we sit?"

 Ji Yunxin handed her the ticket: "In the back."

 The two found their seats and sat down. The program crew had already sat down first. Jian Yan smiled at them, and Ji Han also blinked: " Sit down, it's about to start."

 Jian Yan sat down and Ji Yunxin handed her the drinks and snacks. Jian Yan held the popcorn and thought, the last time she went shopping with Ji Yunxin, she thought that Ji Yunxin didn't watch a movie with her, but I didn't expect that I would watch a movie with her so soon. Things in the world are so strange. The things that I had dreamed about when I got married were all realized after the divorce. It was really unexpected.

 At the beginning of the movie, a doll's face popped up, with several of her front teeth missing. She was giggling at a young boy. Ji Yunxin leaned into Jian Yan's ear and asked, "Do you like watching this?" Her breath brushed against Jian Yan's ear

 . There was also a faint smell of perfume when she was close to her ears. Jian Yan held her breath and said, "It's okay. Don't you like it, Mr. Ji?" "

 I'm okay too."

 Ji Yunxin used to read a lot of scripts. Except for the premiere of Jingyi Investment, she really didn't know much about other movies. Especially this kind of purely commercial romance film, she had almost no exposure to it.

 The plot of this movie is about childhood sweethearts, and then a natural or man-made disaster caused the two to separate. They met again in college. It seems that all romance movies like to use a predestined reason. They have known each other for a long time, and they are very special to each other. , they have been involved for a long time, and it seems that the love story derived from this is particularly touching. Ji Yunxin looked at the screen and suddenly thought of the first time she met Jian Yan. It rained a lot during that time, and it was no surprise that day. It rained heavily, and her grandfather got out of the car. There was a little girl following behind her. The little girl was shouting to her grandfather. She couldn't hear what she was shouting, but she felt that she was extremely excited. Then she pushed her grandfather away and stood alone under the rain. Her grandfather held an umbrella for her. No, she took a few steps back and seemed not to accept help from anyone. At that time, Jian Yan looked very aloof, like a wounded little beast, licking her wounds and not allowing anyone to come close. Her mother ran in and asked After running out and getting wet, her father helped her grandfather into the house.

 "This child is too stubborn and won't listen to anything he says."

 Her father said, "I'll try."

 She watched her father walk up to Jian Yan with an umbrella and talked for a long time, but Jian Yan She just shook her head and refused to even hold an umbrella. She just stood upright in the rain. Her thin body was beaten by the wind and rain, but she refused to move even half a step. At that time, she thought, how could there be such a stubborn person in this world? Too stubborn.

 Later, when she met Jian Yan, she realized that there really were such stubborn people. If she wanted to take a path, she would go to the end regardless, even if it was scarred.

 But why did she shrink back from liking herself?

 Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan because this road had brought her not only scars but also countless disappointments?

 How deeply did she hurt her to make such a stubborn person choose to give up?

 Ji Yunxin's nose suddenly felt sore and her eyes were hot. She looked at Jian Yan's features that were a little blurry. She sighed softly and looked away.

 Jian Yan's eyelids felt sore after looking at it for a while. She felt fine after walking all the time and didn't want to sleep. As soon as she had some free time, she couldn't resist the sleepiness. But there was a camera crew behind her. She didn't dare to sleep no matter how brave she was, but the sleepiness came over her. , she couldn't resist, Jian Yan pinched her waist after a few minutes, her posture was awkward, and she accidentally bumped into Ji Yunxin a few times, Ji Yunxin adjusted her disordered breathing, looked at her actions and whispered: "What's wrong? ?"

 Jian Yan laughed dryly: "It's okay."

 Ji Yunxin noticed her weird behavior and stopped watching the movie. He looked sideways and saw Jian Yan's cigarette butt, he lit it twice and quickly sat up straight, then moved his waist and put one hand on her waist. Knowing what to do, her brows furrowed slightly, Ji Yunxin immediately grabbed her hand, and Jian Yan raised her eyes.

 Ji Yunxin turned to the people behind the crew and said, "Let's take a rest. There's nothing good to shoot here. Let's go out and shoot again." The leader said, and the others couldn't be more reasonable. Besides, there is really nothing to shoot in this part of the movie

 . , not as full of variables as shopping, so Ji Han patted the director on the shoulder: "Turn it off." The camera behind her was turned off, Jian Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and she whispered: "Thank you." Ji Yunxin said: "No, I

 want

 to Just sleep for a while."

 It was dark all around and there was no camera behind her. Jian Yan was relieved. She leaned on the back of the chair and closed her eyes. Ji Yunxin supported her chin with her right hand and looked at the screen, but her peripheral vision kept Looking at Jian Yan, her cuffs were folded up to her elbows, revealing her slender wrists. On her wrists was a diamond-encrusted watch, on which the time passed second by second. After Jian Yan fell asleep, she turned her head to the right. Moving a little further, Ji Yunxin hurriedly stretched out his hand to support the back of her head. For fear of waking her up, she didn't dare to make any big movements and just kept holding it.

 When the movie was about to end, Jian Yan was woken up. Ji Yunxin retracted her numb arms and said, "Yanyan, it's almost over." Jian Yan was a little dazed from sleeping. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ji Yunxin's enlarged face, with slightly red eyes

 . , she said nothing, Ji Yunxin said: "Yanyan."

 "Huh?" The soft voice contained the breath of someone who was not yet awake. It was rare to see such an obedient and soft Jian Yan. Ji Yunxin's heart moved slightly, and she raised her lips: " The movie is over."

 Jian Yan patted her cheek and came to her senses: "Is it over?"

 The ending song was playing on the big screen, and Ji Yunxin nodded: "Let's leave later." There were so

 many people, and they all crowded towards the door, so they didn't join in the fun. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin sat in their seats and muttered. Like a young couple on a date, the camera behind them has been turned down, capturing this scene clearly.

 After leaving the cinema, several people prepared to go to the night market, which was nearby. After a day of filming, everyone was no longer as restrained about Ji Yunxin as before. Some staff members boldly asked: "Mr. Ji, what did you do before?" Is the story really made up?"

 Ji Yunxin walked beside everyone, but she seemed to be held in high esteem by the stars. She could not suppress her natural aura, which was different from others. She nodded: "Yes."

 Others The man smiled and said: "You are so awesome. You can pick it up at your fingertips. Why are you so good at telling stories?"

 Ji Yunxin thought for a while and glanced at Jian Yan from the corner of her eye, but when she saw Jian Yan also looking at her, their eyes met, Ji Yunxin said silently: "Because I used to tell stories to a friend."

 "Friends." Everyone smiled ambiguously: "It must be important."

 Ji Yunxin did not refute, and smiled with lowered eyes. Jian Yan beside him changed the subject unnaturally: "Let's finish eating Are you going to the night market?"

 "Of course you are going to the night market to eat, Yanyan, you asked a silly question." The crew laughed, and Jian Yan also laughed. Ji Yunxin stood beside her: "What do you want to eat for dinner? "

 She seemed to like to touch her quietly and whisper in her ear more and more. Jian Yan always had the illusion that the two of them were biting her ears. She shook her head: "Whatever, what do you want to eat?" Ji Han stood there

 . Next to them: "Don't look for a restaurant to eat later. There was no material for the movie just now. Let's take more pictures here at the night market." "Can we just eat from street stalls?" Ji Han said: "You don't have to eat from everyone, just pick you

 .

 " If you're interested, the shooting was pretty good before. Keep up the good work and finish the shooting today."

 Her eyes were bright. Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin and gritted her teeth: "Okay."

 Ji Yunxin got what she asked for, so she took Jian Yan's hand again. Her fingertips were slightly cold, and she used her palm to warm Jian Yan up. There were many people in the night market, and Jian Yan was recognized from time to time. There were a bunch of them on the roadside, and there were others. Fans came directly to ask for autographs. Ji Han asked the crew to help stop them and asked the cameraman to follow behind and film.

 Jian Yan likes to eat snacks these days, especially spicy food, to the point where she can't be happy with anything spicy. But usually Su Ziqi is afraid that she will hurt her stomach if she eats too much, so she restrains herself. Today, Su Ziqi is not around, and Jian Yan is craving for food. After being hooked, she couldn't walk until she reached the door of a skewers shop. Ji Yunxin glanced at her expression and asked, "Do you want to eat this?" "Mr. Ji, do you want to eat it?" Jian Yan turned her head, her expression obviously wanting

 to Want.

 Ji Yunxin has never eaten at a street stall. She would not touch these things when she was in school, let alone go to food streets or night markets. This place is like a new world that she has never been exposed to. Now that it is suddenly opened, she thinks, it is okay to eat a little. No problem.

 "What do you want to eat?" Ji Yunxin took the disposable cup handed to her by the boss and selected it: "Do you want this?" Jian Yan lowered her head, her long hair was all pulled up, her swan neck was beautiful and slender, and her skin was so white that it reflected light

 . When Ji Yunxin asked her, he looked sideways and saw Jian Yan's indifferent profile. Under the light, it was very soft. Even Ji Yunxin's heartbeat unconsciously slowed down a little, for fear that it would be too intense and scare Jian Yan, even though she didn't know it.

 "This one." Jian Yan chose several: "And this one." After choosing, she looked at Ji Yunxin and said, "Is it okay?" Ji Yunxin lowered her head, the cup in her hand was heavy, and she said, "Of course."

 Jian

 Yan Ji Yunxin chuckled lightly, with a clear voice, and right at hand, Ji Yunxin's heartbeat, which had just slowed down, suddenly became chaotic.

 After the two made their selections, they ate in front of the store. Jian Yan, who had satisfied her craving, was no longer so hungry. After that, she bought some at will, mainly for shooting material. Ji Yunxin followed her and rarely expressed any opinions. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye and said to the food she was looking at a few more times: "I want to eat this."

 "And this."

 Jian Yan didn't know when Ji Yunxin loved street food so much, but she chose what she wanted to eat, so she simply ate with her. Everyone said that food can bring two people closer together. After eating at the end of the street, Jian Yan looked relaxed and happy. Ji Yunxin was still holding several uneaten snacks in her hands. She tilted her head and said, "Would you like to go shopping again?" Jian Yan said, "That should be fine.

 "

 She After saying that, she looked at Ji Han. Ji Han was talking to the camera crew in the back. Today's shooting is all over. Although she still wants to continue shooting, as a CP fan who has been a fan for several years, it is not easy to meet a real person. She She was so excited that she had to work overtime tonight to edit the video. It would be released tomorrow afternoon, so there was not much time left for the crew. Although she wanted to, she couldn't be willful, so after Jian Yan asked, she nodded: " That's it for today."

 Jian Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and the pressure on her body suddenly relaxed. Ji Han said: "Sister Jian Yan, how are you going back? Do you want our crew to send you off?" "No, Sister Su is nearby, I'll give it to you

 . She called."

 "What about sister?" Ji Han looked at Ji Yunxin: "We are all going back to the company, are you going to the company?" Ji Yunxin glanced at

 her: "No, I'll take a taxi back."

 Ji Han nodded: "That's okay , please be careful on the road."

 Jian Yan waved to the people from the program team, and finally called Su Ziqi. Su Ziqi was nearby and drove over after receiving the call. Jian Yan hung up the phone and saw that Ji Yunxin did not move. She frowned: "Mr. Ji, won't you find a car to go back to?"

 Ji Yunxin looked calmly: "Wait a minute, I'm not worried about you waiting for the car alone here." Jian Yan pursed her lips and remained silent when she heard this, with a complicated

 expression on her face. The wind blew, and she lowered her head and tightened her clothes.

 An eerie quiet atmosphere spread between the two of them. Su Ziqi arrived soon. She saw Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin standing side by side and said hello: "Yanyan, Mr. Ji." Jian Yan opened the rear door and got in. She was about to get into the car with her

 . When Ji Yunxin was talking outside, she saw Ji Yunxin walking to the other side of the car door, opening the door and sitting on it. Jian Yan was surprised: "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin's expression remained as usual: "Let's go back together. I'm not worried about you being alone in the car."

 Jian Yan frowned and held back her toes that were about to move.

 Chapter 67 VideoJi Yunxin spoke of car riding in such a fresh and refined manner. Su Ziqi was still stunned for a few seconds before Jian Yan opened her lips and shouted: "Sister Su, let's drive." Su Ziqi nodded: "Okay." "Mr. Ji is also going to the

 hotel

 . ?" Su Ziqi asked while the car was driving. Ji Yunxin smiled: "Well, the contract hasn't been negotiated yet." The interior lights of the car were on. After she finished speaking, she saw Jian Yan roll her eyes out of the corner of her eye. Ji Yunxin didn't hold back

 . Laugh, Su Ziqi said: "Then when you get to the hotel, you should get off the car first. It would be bad if you are photographed by the paparazzi." " It doesn't  matter

 ." Ji Yunxin said calmly: "If you are photographed, it will be used as a promotion for the show."

, she is Jian Yan's boss, and secondly, she and Jian Yan are currently recording the same show, so it's no problem for them to be together. Even if they are really photographed, they can use variety shows to cover it up. Su Ziqi listens When she said this and nodded: "Okay, okay."

 Jian Yan didn't say a word. After Ji Yunxin and Su Ziqi finished speaking, they turned to look at her: "Do you want to go to dinner? Have you just eaten a few bites?

 " Natural and caring, Su Ziqi didn't follow Jian Yan today, and she didn't know what the progress of their relationship was. She looked at the two people behind the seat through the rear mirror, treating herself as a silent person, and stopped talking.

 "I'm not hungry." Jian Yan lost her patience in the program group, and she didn't have such a good attitude. Her pretty face was cold. Ji Yunxin nodded slightly: "I might be hungry at night, do you want to buy some first?" Jian Yan declined

 : "I'll make my own food when I'm hungry at night."

 Without giving her a chance to speak, she was choked with words. Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes and responded with a low hum. Finally, she turned to look at the car window, which reflected her side face. , she leaned back, Jian Yan's face beside her became clearer and clearer, especially under the warm car lights, every move was softer. Neither of them spoke, and soon the car arrived at the hotel.

 After Jian Yan got off the car, she dragged Su Ziqi and Ji Yunxin to say hello and went upstairs. Ji Yunxin did not follow closely. After getting on the elevator, Su Ziqi asked, "How are you two doing today?" Jian Yan lowered her head and carried her bag

 . : "Sister Su, what do you mean?"

 "What do you mean you don't understand?" Su Ziqi said, "I don't believe it. You can't tell that she is trying to please you." To

 please her?

 Do you want to please her, or do you want the child in her belly? Jian Yan was a little confused. If it was true as Ji Yunxin said that she liked herself and it had nothing to do with the child, why not sooner rather than later, but at this time?

 Su Ziqi and Jian Yan returned to the room together. Su Ziqi closed the door and went to the kitchen to get some warm water. He handed it to Jian Yan and asked, "If it wasn't for the child, would you consider it?" Jian Yan held the cup in her hands

 . The cup brought warmth to her, much like the warmth of Ji Yunxin's hand holding hers. She sipped her saliva and said, "I don't think so." "Sister Su, I made it clear when I divorced her. No matter what happens in the future

 , In this way, I won't have any more entanglements with her."

 She guarded a lamp that had never been lit for seven years, until she cut off the wick with her own hands before she left. Now the wick she cut off began to shine again. , shining, she felt that those seven years of herself were like a joke, or a silent joke, and she would also be afraid, what if the light only turned on occasionally, but she had to go through another seven years, or even ten For four years, she didn't dare, she was just so cowardly.

 Su Ziqi patted her shoulder: "But Yanyan, people are very complicated creatures. Have you ever thought about remarrying her for the sake of the children?" "No." Jian Yan shook her head and said decisively: "Neither will I.

 "

 This is her last dignity and bottom line, and she will never allow herself to do anything that crosses the bottom line.

 Seeing how relieved Su Ziqi was, Su Ziqi nodded and said, "Okay, what do you want to eat tonight? Can I order you a takeaway?" The serious topic ended and the atmosphere became more relaxed. Jian Yan thought for a while and said, "I want to eat sauerkraut.

 " Fish."

 "Spicier."

 Su Ziqi looked at her angrily and said helplessly, "Okay, I'll order."

 The two of them sat on the sofa while the takeaway was coming. Jian Yan fiddled with her phone for a while and looked at Su Ziqi asked, "Sister Su, I really want to know why you agreed to let me keep the child."

 Su Ziqi's expression froze for a few seconds when she heard what she said. She turned around and said, "Why do you ask that?"

 Jian Yan shrugged, "If it weren't for you, I would have missed this child by now."

 Su Ziqi was right. People are very complicated. She felt that the child came at the wrong time, and she also knew rationally that she shouldn't have it. But when a scalpel was hung above her head, she still subconsciously wanted to protect the child, but in the final analysis After all, if it weren't for Su Ziqi, she would have lost this child.

 Several times when she dreamed of such a result, she would wake up in fear.

 Su Ziqi said to her: "I know you will regret it, you are reluctant to let it go." "

 Yanyan, no one is perfect, everyone will do something wrong. Since we have made mistakes, we can't erase the past, we can only wipe it out. Click to get back on the right track."

 "I admit that I wanted to get rid of you from the beginning. You are an artist. At this time, you should not have children, but Yanyan, no one can dictate what others should be. At this time, what matters is not what you did, but whether you can bear the consequences." "Can you bear it?" Su Ziqi looked at Jian Yan, her eyes slightly red. She once felt that she

 had

 no She is so brave and cannot bear the consequences, but it will take three years or even a lifetime to heal the scar. Rather than arranging everything for Jian Yan, she is making up for her own regrets. How lucky she is to be able to do this this time Help Jian Yan.

 Jian Yan's eyes met hers, and a bold hypothesis ran through her mind. She said hoarsely: "Sister Su, you and Yu Yue..." Su Ziqi chuckled: "I'm talking about you, why are you talking about me

 ? Jian

 Yan lowered her eyes: "Well, talk about me, talk about me."

 Su Ziqi sighed softly: "Yanyan, do you know how to best protect this child?"

 Jian Yan stared intently. Looking at Su Ziqi: "How is it?"

 "Strong." Su Ziqi turned to look at Jian Yan and said firmly: "Only when you have a solid foundation, stand firm, and stand high can you become strong. Yan Yan, I know you are working hard now, but you now, You are not qualified to rest yet. You must keep climbing up and endure things that ordinary people cannot endure. Only if you are strong enough and unshakable can this child grow up safely and soundly in the world you built. Do you understand?" Jane

 ? Yan's expression was serious and upright. She thought of what Su Ziqi said that day in front of the operating table. No matter how much suffering or fatigue you have in the future, you have to swallow it by yourself and not cry. She nodded solemnly and said to Su Ziqi. "I understand."

 The two of them just finished chatting and the takeout arrived. Su Ziqi went out to get the takeout. Jian Yan sat on the sofa to calm down. The screen of her mobile phone lit up and the gossip about the show was chatting in the group.

 Zhao Qingqing: Yanyan, is your date over? Jane smokes.

 She didn't dare to ask Ji Yunxin. She only dared to ask Jian Yan. The group was noisy.

 Xia Yun: Someone from the program crew revealed that today's date was quite sweet.

 Han Xiaodong: Huh? real or fake?

 Jiang Yirou: You actually have spoilers from the show? unfair!

 When Jian Yan saw them chatting and hadn't replied yet, she saw Ji Hanfa: Spoiler of a photo first, isn't that sweet? [Picture]

 The picture shows her and Ji Yunxin sitting on the painter's bench, leaning against each other. Jian Yan lowered her eyes and saw that the crowd was like a frying pan: Not bad, good, good-looking!

 Xia Yun: Sweet, why do I have the illusion that you two are in love?

 Jiang Yirou: Shoot you away, you are talking nonsense!

 Joking is a joke, but there are some things that cannot be said. Xia Yun has never been on a variety show, and he doesn't know the rules in the circle, so after he finished speaking, he was beaten up by others. Xia Yun roared with grievances, and Jian Yan apologized pitifully to Jian Yan. Jian Yan smiled at them and replied: It's okay.

 They only dared to play around with Jian Yan, not at all. Ji Yunxin fiddled with her phone, and later entered the WeChat group to see if there was any Aite herself, but until today's date topic was about to end, no one liked her. , she stared at her phone with a somewhat displeased look, and simply quit WeChat.

 The Q group is still open, and the noisy atmosphere inside is even worse than the WeChat group just now.

 ——Has the date between Yanyan and Mr. Ji ended? When can they be released? Mom, I really want to see it.

 ——It's coming soon. I heard it will be released tomorrow. I can't wait.

 ——Get ready to eat sweets tomorrow!

 ——Has any of you gone to the publicity group?

 The group members were confused for a while: No.

 ——Xiao Baibai's original single-number Yanyan's fingertips, Yanyan's beautiful back, and Mr. Ji's hair, have you gone to promote it?

 Xiaobaibai: No, what's wrong?

 A long list of rejections. This group has been open for almost two months, and only 300 people have entered. They are still CP fans chosen by the group owner, but now there are almost 20 applications to join the group within half an hour.

 --ah! I remembered! The boss's drawing was finished today, I'll go and see if it's right.

 ——Which boss?

 ——[Link]

 When Ji Yunxin had nothing to do, she clicked on the link sent by this group friend. It was a Weibo account. She saw that the Weibo post she had just updated was a painting, a half-length picture of her and Jian Yan, with Jian Yan in the picture. Yan was wearing the dance costume from that party. The black skirt clung to her beautiful figure, and her back was hollow. The curve of her back was slender and exquisite, and the butterfly bone was looming. She was standing next to Jian Yan, wearing a long skirt of the same color. Holding Jian Yan's hand, the solo dance turned into a duet. The two looked at each other with lingering tenderness in their eyebrows.

 Shen smiled and said: Recently I met a pair of magical CPs. I rushed out the picture overnight to show them the rankings. Are there any friends who are interested in eating sweets together?

 ——Is this Jian Yan? That one next to me seems to be Mr. Ji?

 ——The fairy is painting! So beautiful woo woo woo! I love this kind of smoke!

 ——Eat, eat, eat, silently ask, boss, do you mind if this picture is used as the cover of our super talk?

 Originally, the cover was reserved for Chao Huahua in the group. Saying this was just to let the artist go along with the situation. The artist immediately replied: Of course.

 ——And there are super words? I'm going to check it out.

 ——I went too!

 Ji Yunxin clicked into Super Talk. There were only more than 400 fans, and the number of topics was pitifully small. There were only a few fan pictures and some text. She clicked on one at random and exited before finishing it. Her face was slightly red. .

 The group number was placed at the top of Chaohua, so many people found it by following the group number, but it was not possible to join the group just by applying. It had to be reviewed. Ji Yunxin saw the lively chatting in the group: "Group" Lord, let people in, so we can have more people voting tomorrow.

 ——That's right, group leader, let them go.

 ——What if there are anti-fans of your opponent?

 ——They are all busy voting. Even if there is one, they can't prevent it. How can they prevent other CP fans from joining the group?

 ——I just watched the votes cast by Yanyan and Mr. Ji. It has surpassed the votes cast by Mr. Ji and others. Let more people come in and let's vote together!

 ——All members, everyone has worked hard these past two days. We have just discussed it with the management team and the results today are quite good. We decided to make two more fan art and a video to attract a wave of popularity. The funds raised so far There are three thousand two thousand left, and our management team will make up for the rest. Let's wait for the sweets tomorrow!

 Long live the group owners who are so quick. The management team is awesome. Ji Yunxin looked at the topics they posted and thought about it for a few seconds. Raising funds to make the painting more popular and attracting fans would indeed be more effective than her buying a troll. Moreover, the propaganda was all real. , can be used to drive, and can be used in the future. The most important thing is that she can see the double picture of herself and Jian Yan. When she thinks of the picture she just saw and the scenes described in the words, Ji Yunxin The tip of her heart felt itchy, she touched the tip of her nose with her fingers, and replied in the group: Where can I raise funds?

 As soon as it was posted, some members of the group echoed: Sister, are you also planning to sponsor?

 ——Sisters, it was turned off a few days ago.

 ——Group leader, why not open it again and let everyone raise more money for this vote?

 --I agree.

 The administrator liked the group leader, and the group leader replied to them: Okay, today also happens to be a date between Mr. Ji and Yanyan, let's have fun!

 Ji Yunxin saw that they had sent a link to join the group. She clicked on it and saw that in the back garden of Mr. Ji and her Miss Jian, there was a person with the same nickname as the group leader. He had more than 300 followers, so he should be the group leader. Then, she saw that the target amount of funds raised this time was two thousand, and then the amount raised was rising from one hundred, three hundred, and three hundred and two. She was silent for a while and directly entered a number.

 The management team exploded!

 The entire CP group exploded!

 The group leader was trembling as he typed: Well, which sister entered the wrong number because her hands were shaking? Refundable.

 Huahua: There are too many mistakes. I don't have so much money to make mistakes.

 Little Peanut Steps: How many zeros are there, sisters, why can't I count them?

 Fuyun: Which sister? ? ? ?

 Ji Yunxin typed silently: It's me.

 The whole group immediately became excited! Ji Yunxin was offered up as a treasure, and she replied a little unnaturally: I'm here to book a painting appointment for you, and there's also that video.

 The group leader immediately sent a private message: Sister, didn't you really type the wrong number?

 Ji Yunxin looked at the numbers: Is it enough?

 The group leader vomited blood: Enough is enough, that is, we must pursue CP rationally and consume rationally.

 Ji Yunxin smiled as she read the message she sent. When she negotiated a deal worth hundreds of millions, her opponent wanted to earn more from her. Now someone is advising her to consume rationally. It feels very subtle. Ji Yunxin suddenly likes this kind of 'irrational' Consumption, she typed: Thank you, you go make an appointment for painting first.

 Group leader: Sister, is this really correct? I have to confirm again!

 Ji Yunxin smiled: No.

 The group owner went to the management team non-stop to report on the progress. In fact, there is no such thing as a star-chasing giant. In the past two months, a fan of Jian Yan and Luo Shen spent 600,000 yuan just to make an appointment to edit a video. This kind of Things are happening in the circle one after another, but the fact that they are happening does not mean that they have it. This group is basically poor. They usually raise two thousand with nothing, but now a rich man suddenly comes, they are so happy that they don't know what to do.

 Ten minutes later, Ji Yunxin secured her title as a CP fan in the group and gained countless fans in the group. Twenty minutes later, she received a report from the group leader and made an appointment with 30 big bosses for their fanart drawings, because it was a plus. For urgent work, the fastest one can produce the pictures and the slowest three days. Five major editing appointments have been made. When the video comes out tomorrow, we will start immediately. In addition, we also made appointments with many well-known jokers. The group members provided a lot of opinions, including how to do it. Everyone in the contact group was extremely excited. It was like celebrating the New Year in the group. Ji Yunxin watched them chatting and suddenly thought of a sentence: Money can buy simple happiness.

 The chat in the group was still going on. The group leader asked everyone if the video of Mr. Ji and Jian Yan would be released tomorrow. Should they also buy a hot search for their support club? What would be a better name? Everyone was talking about it, and finally they collectively said: Ji Yunxin, a fan, held up her phone to look at it and silently replied: What do you think?

 Group leader: How about the group name?

 Group Member No. 1: No, it's not domineering enough.

 Group Member No. 2: Think of something unique.

 Group leader: Boss, what do you think Yanyan and Mr. Ji should be like?

 The group members were silent. In just two hours, Ji Yunxin had completely 'corrupted' the group with money and occupied the position of a member of the group. She thought for a while: I hope they can be good.

 Group owner: Yes, I also hope they are well and can enjoy the unique beauty in the world.

 Group member: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know what the hot search name is!

 Ji Yunxin exited the group chat. Before she put down her phone, the screen lit up again. It was Dr. Qiao's call.

 "Mr. Ji, this week's physical examination is scheduled for the day after tomorrow. Is it convenient for you?"

 Ji Yunxin's physical examination is once a week. After hearing Dr. Qiao's words, she looked at the date on her watch and said, "What time is it the day after tomorrow?"

 "Two o'clock in the afternoon."

 Ji Yunxin thought for a while and said, "Okay."

 After hanging up the phone, Ji Yunxin put the phone on the coffee table and prepared to go to the bathroom to wash up. After walking a few steps, she turned back to the coffee table and picked up the phone. The top of the call history was She looked at Dr. Qiao's number with a heavy look.

 Su Ziqi received Ji Yunxin's call in the afternoon of the next day. Not long after lunch, she was still changing clothes with Jian Yan on the set when she received Ji Yunxin's call.

 "Mr. Ji?" Su Ziqi asked, "What can I do for you?"

 Ji Yunxin hesitated for a few seconds and said, "Where was Jian Yan's examination done?"

 Su Ziqi glanced at the others from the corner of his eye and silently walked to the corner. , whispered into the mobile phone: "It's with my friend."

 "It's not safe." Ji Yunxin said: "She is not too famous now, and the media doesn't pay much attention to her. When the show comes out and the TV series is updated, she will be more If you pay too much attention, it will be very inconvenient for you to move."

 Su Ziqi also understood that not only later, but now Jian Yan's popularity is rising slowly, and it is almost inconvenient, but it is not yet time to ask others for help. , so she was solving it alone, Ji Yunxin said: "Go to her previous doctor."

 Su Ziqi frowned: "The previous doctor?"

 Ji Yunxin said: "Well, the Ji family has always had a private doctor, Jian Yan knows that, You tell her and she will understand."

 Su Ziqi still frowned: "Okay."

 "I have made arrangements at the hospital. I will give you a number later. You can contact her directly before going."

 Su Ziqi was Forced to accept.

 After hanging up the phone, Su Ziqi frowned and walked towards Jian Yan. Jian Yan stood under the camera, wearing a green shirt. She walked towards the garden with a paper umbrella and said calmly: "Miss, go back to the house. "

 Isn't she coming back today?" Qing Han turned his head and looked at Lingyue with a gentle expression and scarlet eyes. When Lingyue met her eyes, she wanted to say that Yan Su was seriously ill and was about to die, but she was afraid that Qinghan wouldn't be able to accept the consequences. , she was silent: "Miss, the general will come back when it's time."

 Qing Han's eyes were deep. She used to be sweet, but now she is so cruel. She nodded: "Go back." "

 OK! Get ready for the next game." After Director Gu shouted, Jian Yan saw Su Ziqi waving to her, She walked over and Su Ziqi asked, "Would you like some water?"

 Jian Yan took the cup and said, "Is something wrong?"

 Su Ziqi nodded: "A little bit, let's wait until you finish the photo shoot?"

 Jian Yan hummed and was pulled away by the stylist. She went over to touch up her makeup. The afternoon scene was filmed until four o'clock. She had a night scene in the evening. Director Gu asked her to go back and relax for a while. Jian Yan waved to the crew and followed Su Ziqi: "What's going on? Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi recounted the phone call from Ji Yunxin today.

 "She's talking about Dr. Lu?"

 Su Ziqi shook his head: "She didn't say which doctor, do you think it's okay?"

 Jian Yan tightened her clothes: "What do you think, Sister Su?" "

 I think it's okay, I know you don't want to wait. See Mr. Ji, but her ability is indeed impeccable. If she is willing to help, you will suffer a lot less." Jian

 Yan is not afraid of suffering, but she is afraid that Su Ziqi will suffer with her, so she said: "Just do as she does. Let's make arrangements."

 After entering the room, Jian Yan went to the bathroom to wash up briefly. Su Ziqi moved the computer and sat on the sofa. She turned to Jian Yan and said, "Go and have a rest. I'll call you at seven o'clock." Jian Yan left

 . Past: "Sister Su, what are you doing?"

 Su Ziqi gave up half of his body. Jian Yan saw the official WeChat account of the program team. Su Ziqi said, "Isn't there a video to be released in the afternoon? I have to follow the promotion. Bo."

 Jian Yan sat next to her with a worried expression. Su Ziqi turned around and saw her asking, "What's wrong?" Then she looked at the director and smiled and said, "I'm afraid the program team will put you in a group with Mr. Ji

 . Huh?"

 "Don't worry, it's impossible. I've already seen it. So far, your votes are less than a quarter of Screenwriter Luo's. You've talked less than a thousand words, and no one has talked about the topic. According to my experience, , it's impossible to attract many fans with just one video, don't worry, the chance of you and Mr. Ji being together is basically zero."

 Jian Yan was still worried, so Su Ziqi said, "If it's possible for you two, I'll eat the notebook." Jian Yan laughed and said, "

 Then I'm going to have a rest."

 Su Ziqi watched her go back to her room to gather her thoughts. On the screen, the [Honeymoon] official WeChat account has started to warm up. Many netizens are squatting here waiting for the link. She watched the netizens constantly making jokes and got up to get a glass of boiling water. When she came back, the program team had released the video link. She clicked Go in, and barrages follow: smoke, smoke, smoke, smoke, smoke! I am coming!

 ——I'm here to take away my beautiful smoke!

 ——It looks pretty good.

 ——Mr. Ji looks pretty.

 The video is seventy-six minutes in total, and the first five minutes are nothing interesting. Ji Yunxin comes to pick up Jian Yan, and the two chat in the car. The awkward atmosphere almost breaks through the screen. Do you want netizens to support you like this? Just go to bed. She knew that Mr. Ji was not suitable for variety shows. Su Ziqi shook his head and continued reading. After entering the food court, Ji Yunxin took the initiative to hold Jian Yan's hand. She seemed to be connected to the Ren and Du channels. He seemed to be a different person than he was in the car just now. He had gentle eyes and elegant manners. He especially took special care of Jian Yan. When he let Jian Yan go inside, there were a lot of barrages: My girlfriend is so powerful! ! ! ! I love Mr. Ji! ! ! ! What a perfect match! ! ! I really like Mr. Ji who is so considerate! No wonder people say that the richer the people, the more modest they are. Look at our Mr. Ji! ! ! ! Su Ziqi cleared his throat, sat up straight, and continued reading.

 After leaving the food court, they went to the antique shop. The two walked into the store hand in hand. Jian Yan stood in front of the hairpin. Jian Yan's eyes sparkled. Ji Yunxin took the hairpin from her and told a story seriously. Many people believed that the story was true or false. , at the end, Ji Yunxin said to Jian Yan with gentle eyes, this is a meeting gift for you. She saw that the barrage was increasing rapidly, and people kept saying it was so sweet. She frowned and continued to read. When she went out, Jian Yan asked Ji Yunxin about the story just now. Is it true? Ji Yunxin replied with a calm face that she made it up. Netizens laughed out loud. This strong contrast is really too big and too cute. Netizens also thought that this pair of CPs were funny and a perfect match. interesting.

 After leaving the antique shop, the two of them stood on the street. Jian Yan couldn't help laughing when she heard what Ji Yunxin just said, but Ji Yunxin looked at her and smiled with gentle eyes. Netizens praised: "There is a saying, you stand Looking at the scenery on the bridge, I stand here looking at you. ''Mr. Ji's look makes me so excited! ''Mom, someone is coming to steal my heart! ''Help, it's so sweet! ''Please get married where you are! '

 The video was edited by Ji Han. As someone who has been a fan of this couple for several years, she certainly knows where to look for angles to shoot, where to edit, and how to edit. She found the best angle and edited it to create the sweetest effect. , before the video was even halfway through, many netizens said they couldn't stand it, it was too sweet, and this couple must give me a headbutt! Su Ziqi looked at the barrage that had just been released with less than four lines and reached the fourth level. It only took a short forty minutes, and the video was just over half way. She looked at her computer and felt bad thoughts in her heart. premonition.

Chapter 68 InspectionJian Yan was frightened to wake up by the hot search. She dreamed that her program with Ji Yunxin was very effective after it came out. It was on the hot search, and many people criticized the couple. Her Weibo was very lively, and the CP fans were on the rise. , directly crushing her and Luo Jing's votes, she was suddenly shocked to wake up!

 The first thing she did when she woke up was go to Weibo, and she saw that the hot search was indeed for "Honeymoon", but there was only one, it was ranked fifth in the hot search, neither high nor low, it should have been bought by the program team. She breathed a sigh of relief, put her phone on the bedside table without clicking on the topic.

 There was no movement outside the door. Jian Yan thought Su Ziqi had left. She lifted the quilt and got out of bed and opened the door. She was surprised to see someone sitting on the sofa.

 "Sister Su?" Jian Yan frowned: "You are here, why don't you turn on the lights?"

 Su Ziqi turned around and saw Jian Yan walking to the bathroom. Her frown, which had been frowned for a long time, did not relax, but tightened even more. .

 "Yanyan." Su Ziqi stood outside the bathroom door and asked, "If, I mean if, you and Mr. Ji really formed a relationship, would you accept it?" Jianyan pressed the toilet button and opened the bathroom. She

 stood in front of the mirror and brushed her teeth. After the door opened, Su Ziqi saw her standing in front of the mirror wearing home clothes, waving her toothbrush, and occasionally retching.

 Su Ziqi walked in and patted her back. Jian Yan spit out the mouthwash. In the mirror, her eyes were reddish due to retching, her eyes were watery, and her face was pale.

 "Still not feeling well? I have a check-up tomorrow. Let's ask the doctor what he says."

 Jian Yan wiped the corners of her mouth with a towel: "I'm fine. What did you just say?"

 Seeing her like this, Su Ziqi didn't know what to say, so she supported Jian Yan. : "Go out and chat."

 Jian Yan washed her face and sat on the sofa. Su Ziqi poured her a glass of warm water and finally sat next to her: "Yanyan, I just said, if you are in a group with Mr. Ji, can you Do you accept it?"

 "No." Jian Yan's faint voice came: "Did you get any news?"

 Su Ziqi shook his head: "There is no news at all from the program team, but there is a lot of controversy about your team's CP on the Internet.

 Jian Yan frowned: "Controversy? "

 Su Ziqi turned the computer screen to Jian Yan: "Have you seen the hot search?" "

 I have seen it." Jian Yan looked at the screen and said, "Won't the program team just buy one?" "

 You in front of me Didn't you see?" Su Ziqi poked at the top three hot searches with his finger. Jian Yan looked over and read out: "Jian Shijie and Ji Universe." "Jian

 Shijie."

 "Yunyan CP is the sweetest?"

 "All of these What?" Jian Yan was confused, Su Ziqi said: "You two CP fans gave you the code name." Not to mention

 Jian Yan, she didn't pay attention to this hot search when it first appeared, what about Jian Shijie and Ji Universe, she looked at it for a long time, and then she saw the CP fan's explanation. Jian Yan is the most beautiful in the world, and Ji Zong is the most elegant in the universe. Of course, this gimmick is an exaggeration, but it was shouted out by the fans suddenly, and it got more and more popular. As it grew bigger, and the videos from the program team added fuel to the flames, these CP fans were like cutting leeks, sprouting out one after another. She watched their super chat before Jian Yan went to bed, but there were only three or four hundred people, and now there are three 40,000, and the number of reads has soared by tens of millions. There are also many well-known big Vs who take the initiative to bring topics about the two of them, short jokes, Q boards, edited videos, and fan art emerge in endlessly, directly covering the super words, refreshing A group of people will be replaced at once.

 The more Jian Yan looked at it, the more she frowned. Su Ziqi said, "Did you see that?"

 Her and Ji Yunxin's CP fans continued to increase, and Jian Luo's CP fans couldn't sit still and started to fight back. The two sides started to quarrel back and forth. The quarrel on Weibo was so loud that the forum was almost wiped out. As long as Jian Yan's name was mentioned, there was no way to escape the two pairs of CP fans fighting each other. Fortunately, Yu Yue's fans were not there this time. Come and join in the fun, otherwise the picture will be even more beautiful.

 Jian Yan frowned: "The show team bought it?"

 Su Ziqi shook his head: "I don't think the show team bought it."

 If it was bought by the show team, it must at least bring up the topic of "honeymoon", it can't be free. There is no need to promote Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin. Jian Yan sighed while looking at the hot searches on Weibo, feeling a little headache.

 Su Ziqi was right, the show team really didn't buy it.

 The program team bought one, the video one. The third position was originally bought, but it was suppressed within half an hour. Then Jian Shijie and Ji Universe appeared out of thin air, and they couldn't be suppressed no matter what! The people on the program team were at a loss: "What's going on? Who bought this? Is there any news?" "

 No, I called the official people and they said it was arranged by the superiors." "

 Is it possible that the superiors are still talking about this CP? ?"

 The person who spoke received a unanimous glare from everyone. She also felt that her statement was a bit outrageous, but it was really strange. They checked around and couldn't find who bought the hot search. It couldn't be the popularity generated by netizens. Well, although this topic is indeed very popular now, it is not as popular as one, two or three. It has never been done before, and the people in the program team are at a loss.

 "More money, please." The deputy director said, "Let's show a highlight reel tonight, and we'll do it again." "

 No need, I feel like it's quite popular right now."

 Although the topics are all about Jane World and Ji Universe, popular science It seems that everyone will mention the show Honeymoon, which can be regarded as a disguised promotion. The deputy director thought for a while: "How about we focus on Mr. Ji and Jian Yan this time, and suppress Screenwriter Luo and Yu Yue? As the second wave Hot? Boss, what do you think?"

 Ji Han was holding her cell phone while sipping sweets. She turned her head when she heard the voice: "What?"

 Lin Mu whispered in her ear. Ji Han nodded: "Okay, let's show a highlight reel tonight. Hot Can't you buy the front row by searching?"

 The deputy director shook his head: "You can buy it, but it will cost twice as much. We don't think it's necessary. Now it's all hot searches by Mr. Ji and Jian Yan, so we can just take advantage of the trend." Lin Mu They

 couldn't help laughing when they heard this. Everyone in the meeting bowed their heads. The deputy director was a little confused: "What's wrong? What did I say?" Ji Han glanced at him: "Is our program team so humble?" A program

 that specializes

 in creating a CP would try to take advantage of CP's popularity even before it started recording. It was so despicable. The deputy director shook his head and laughed after hearing Ji Han's words.

 After the meeting, the program team released a set of behind-the-scenes videos at nine o'clock in the evening. There were many scenes of Jian Yan communicating with the staff in the video, as well as some ridiculous accidents. Ji Yunxin always stood beside Jian Yan, sometimes supporting her, and sometimes To help her, although the two of them had physical contact, they were not greasy at all. They just reached out and helped at the right time. Netizens who had just become fans of this pair were so excited that they screamed. Ji Han sent a message to Ji Yunxin before leaving work: Sister , are you satisfied with what you did?

 Ji Yunxin was working overtime in a meeting. The screen of her mobile phone came on. She glanced sideways, then picked up the phone and replied: Yes.

 A simple character made Ji Han excited for a long time. She asked: Have you got off work?

 ——Not yet, I'm in a meeting, anything?

 Ji Han: It's okay. I'm going to go home with you after get off work.

 ——Then wait a little longer.

 Ji Han held the phone: OK.

 After she finished chatting with Ji Yunxin, she fiddled with her phone. The trending search still didn't go up. It only reached the fourth place. She clicked on it to look at the highlights. Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin were standing where they were throwing darts. It was a very common roadside game. They went to eat. I met them at lunch. There were fifteen darts in total. The darts smashed five balloons for the third prize, ten balloons for the second prize, and fifteen balloons for the first prize. The reason why this section was not accepted was that neither of them had any It burst without even touching the edge of the balloon! They played four rounds in total. In the end, the store couldn't bear it and gave them a consolation prize. The highlights were posted here with a series of comments like "Hahahahahahahahaha" "It's so cute" and "Ahhhhhhhh" and Mr. Ji can't do it. ''Suddenly I felt that the two of them were so perfect for each other, even throwing darts and missing even one.'' It was as if I saw my own handicap! ''There is a saying that if Yan Yan fails, it's because he tried his best, but if Mr. Ji fails, he always looks at Yan Yan! ''Sisters, if you know how to eat sweets, there's nothing wrong with you! ''Sisters, you are so good at eating sweets, why don't you join a group and chat together? '

 There are still groups? Ji Han wanted to click on the barrage, but she clicked too fast and it went by in a blink of an eye. She fiddled with her phone to look for the message in the comment area. Before she could find it, she received a call from Ji Yunxin.

 "Where are you?"

 Ji Han stood up from the office chair: "Are you off work? I'm coming out."

 "See you in the parking lot."

 Ji Yunxin turned off her phone and said to Fu Qiang, "Get off work."

 "Mr. Ji, you haven't signed the program project yet."

 "Let's sign it tomorrow."

 Fu Qiang nodded: "Okay."

 After she left, Fu Qiang was beaten three times surrounded by secretaries.

 "What is Mr. Ji busy with recently?"

 "I heard that she is still living in the hotel?"

 "The project is not over yet? Isn't it only 6 million?" "

 I don't understand either."

 Fu Qiang sighed deeply, always feeling The distance between him and his boss was getting further and further away. He watched melancholy as the elevator closed, and Ji Yunxin pressed down on the second floor with a calm expression.

 Ji Han stood next to her car. When he saw her coming over, he raised his hand and smiled: "Sister!"

 Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes and said, "Where is your car?"

 The car door opened and Ji Han got in. She shrugged and said, "I don't want to drive. I had a hard time last night. It's been a whole night, and I haven't slept yet."

 Last night, the program team worked overtime and stayed up all night. Just now, her tired frame was broken, but thinking of the good news on the Internet, she smiled: "How is it, sister, I said it That's right."

 Ji Yunxin put her coat on the back parking space, wearing a silk shirt with her sleeves rolled up to her elbows, exposing her fair arms. She started the engine and replied: "What?" "Try different options." Ji

 Han Laughing: "Look, if you hadn't participated in the show, how would you have experienced so much happiness? Maybe you would still be silent and jealous of your sister-in-law." She spoke more and more inappropriately, but Ji Yunxin didn't dislike it. She nodded:

 " You're right, it's time to experience different choices."

 "Tsk." Ji Han seemed to have found her weakness, her eyes were obviously sleepy and still didn't want to close. It was really rare for her sister to look at her twice.

 Ji Yunxin said: "If you feel sleepy, go to bed first. I'll call you when I get home."

 "It's okay, I'm not sleepy yet." Ji Han said and took out her phone. Lin Mu asked her about the project. After replying, she clicked on Weibo and turned around and said, "Hey sister, I want to ask you something." Ji Yunxin looked at her

 . Driving without squinting, he responded: "What?"

 Ji Han held the phone and said, "Do you know what super talk is?"

 Ji Yunxin looked a little unnatural, and she coughed lightly: "What's wrong?"

 Ji Han didn't care about her reaction. , thinking that she didn't know, he added: "I just found out that it is specially used for chatting with CP, and there are many influential pornographic Vs in it." Actually, someone had already opened the super chat between her sister and her sister-in-law, and she had actually used it before

 . I never thought that she was really not a qualified CP fan. Ji Yunxin said: "Go online less and read less of those things." "Hey, sister, don't say it. I think it's quite effective. You saw the votes of you and your sister-in-law.

 " Well, it's almost 70,000."

 Ninety percent of it is due to CP fans. This is something she never expected before. Seeing those well-known big Vs and some well-known UP owners taking the initiative to bring up the topic, it is actually better than buying The effect of the water army is better, she said: "I heard that there is another group, I am going to sneak in and take a look." Ji Yunxin choked on her own saliva, she coughed several times, her face turned red, and she reprimanded very unnaturally: "Do

 it Just keep your program going."

 "That's for sure." Ji Han said, "By the way, let's see if there's anything we can help with." Ji Yunxin wanted to educate her, but Ji Han muttered a few words and fell asleep holding her phone.

 She held her breath and continued driving without saying anything. She didn't wake Ji Han until she got home.

 After returning home, Ji Yunxin took a hot shower and put on a bathrobe and went downstairs. She stood quietly at the place where fireworks were set off on New Year's Eve. After a long time, her cell phone rang. She picked it up and took a look. It was a message from Dr. Lu: Miss Jian has made an appointment for a checkup tomorrow. Will you come over?

 Dr. Lu also specialized in examining the Ji family, but she was in a private hospital in the suburbs, not a city hospital. Ji Yunxin knew that Jian Yan could not go to a city hospital, so she made an appointment with a private hospital for her.

 After some calculation, Ji Yunxin has not been to a private hospital for two or three years.

 She replied: Come.

 In early spring, the weather suddenly warmed up, and the wind on her body turned away from the cold and became warm. Jian Yan immediately went online after filming the morning scene. The momentum of her and Ji Yunxin's CP on the Internet has not passed yet. Not only has it not passed, overnight , and there were a lot of fan art, video clips, comics, and love stories. She clicked on the hot topics, and they were all about her and Ji Yunxin.

 New pictures of #狗leg子 are here! The same CP# that I am talking to

 is #wuwuwuwu. My big cat cat is finally open for business, and he actually drew a fan comic of Jane World and Ji Universe! #

 #Help! Yunyan CP is so sweet [Video] #Jianyan

 is a little confused. It seems that overnight, no matter what field, everyone starts to hope that she and Ji Yunxin will form a CP. They were obviously the least favored couple in the early stage of recording the program, but now they are stunned. Create a posture where the two of them are tied together.

 Headache.

 Very headache.

 After Jian Yan got in the car, she was still pressing her head. Su Ziqi said, "What's wrong? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" "

 Oh..." Jian Yan sighed: "Aren't these the trolls the program team was looking for?" "Are

 you? That's stupid." Su Ziqi shook his head in confusion: "Which program team would find such a troll?" "

 I heard that it is your CP fans who are promoting it, and there is also a fan who donated hundreds of thousands."

 Jian Yan Frowning, she plucked her ears suspiciously: "How much?"

 "I've heard about it too, I don't know if it's true or not."

 Jian Yan put a hand on her forehead, closed her eyes, and Su Ziqi said : "Don't think about it, take a rest, we'll be there soon."

 There was a sigh in the car, and Jian Yan turned to look out the window, feeling a suffocation in her chest.

 It was exactly two o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived at the hospital. This is not a city hospital, but a private hospital in the suburbs. Ji's family used to go to the city hospital for examinations. Later, because Jian Yan refused to go to the city hospital, everyone came here instead. It was a private hospital. The Ji family knew that Jian Yan didn't want anyone to find out about her relationship with the Ji family, so they built a new independent elevator in the hospital. You had to swipe your card to enter the elevator. It was only for the use of the Ji family. The elevator went directly to the doctor's office and examination room. , so this place is quite private and safe, and there is no need to worry about the risk of being secretly photographed. At least Jian Yan has been here for several years without being discovered.

 When the two of them arrived at the door, Su Ziqi said, "I'll knock on the door."

 Jian Yan followed her, and there was a knock on the door, and a woman's voice came from inside: "Come in."

 Then the door opened, and Jian Yan took a step inside. , seeing someone else in the office besides Dr. Lu, Su Ziqi was the first to shout, "Mr. Ji." Ji Yunxin nodded to Su Ziqi, and Dr. Lu said, "No problem." After she finished speaking, she looked at Jian

 Yan

 , Smiling: "Yanyan, long time no see."

 Jian Yan also smiled: "Dr. Lu, long time no see." Dr. Lu is

 six years older than Jian Yan. He got married early, has a four- or five-year-old child, and has a family and career. They were all very happy, and they were the object of Jian Yan's envy. She used to check up once a month, and she was familiar with Dr. Lu, and she had spoken to him personally. She even secretly asked Dr. Lu to notify her when Ji Yunxin came over for a checkup. She wanted to come and take a look, but then Ji Yunxin never came to this private hospital. She always went to the city hospital.

 "Sit down." Dr. Lu said to Jian Yan, "Who is this?"

 Su Ziqi smiled and stretched out his hand: "Hello, I am Jian Yan's agent. My surname is Su."

 "Hello, Miss Su, I'll be waiting for you. I need to do a detailed examination for Yanyan..."

 Su Ziqi made it clear: "Okay, I'll wait for you outside."

 Dr. Lu said with a smile on his face: "Okay."

 Su Ziqi looked at Ji Yunxin when he left. , the latter stood behind Jian Yan with a calm expression, looking calm and relaxed. Su Ziqi frowned and walked out, the door closed gently, Jian Yan turned to look at Ji Yunxin: "Isn't Mr. Ji going out?"

 It's a warm day today. Jian Yan didn't wear a coat but wore a beige V-neck cardigan, a white T-shirt underneath, and slim jeans. Her long hair was tied into a ponytail, and she had no makeup on her face. She was bare-faced and the sun was shining brightly outside. The skin on her face was fair and delicate. Ji Yunxin looked at her and said, "I want to stay a little longer." Jian Yan pursed her lips and said, "Whatever you want." Dr. Lu saw the two of them exchanging glances,

 and

 finally Smiling lightly, Jian Yan asked her, "What's wrong?"

 "You two remind me of the past." Dr. Lu whispered to Jian Yan, "One is trying every means to get closer, and the other is reluctant in every way, but he doesn't want the other to get close, what's the matter? Now your roles have been reversed?"

 "Is she chasing you instead?"

 Her voice was not loud enough, just enough for Jian Yan to hear. Jian Yan lowered her eyes and said, "It's nothing."

 Doctor Lu smiled: "Can I still tell? , She hasn't set foot here in several years, and she specifically chose to be on the same day with you, not for you, but for me?" "

 She should also be made to taste the pain. You have been here for so many years, and you cannot forgive her easily. ."

 "What's more, you have a child now, so you won't have to suffer. I heard that you came back. What should you do now that you have a child?" Jian Yan remained silent. Doctor Lu said, "Okay, let's talk about serious matters. ,

 when did you find out?"

 "On New Year's Eve."

 "How long has it been since menstruation?"

 "Almost three months."

 "Is there anything abnormal about your body?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "Nothing abnormal."

 Lu The doctor wrote down a note in a notebook and said, "Let's do a B-ultrasound later, draw blood, and measure the fetal heart rate. Your last record has been reversed..." Jian Yan nodded after hearing what she said

 .

 Behind her, Ji Yunxin coughed lightly. Doctor Lu looked at her and said, "If Mr. Ji is not busy, come with us. I happen to have something to tell you."

 "Okay." Although her face was calm and relaxed, her voice was slightly nervous. She did not show up when Jian Yan had an examination in the hospital last time, so she had never seen the appearance of the child in the B-ultrasound, let alone heard about it. The child's heartbeat. Ji Yunxin couldn't control her chaotic heartbeat when she thought that she could see that child this time. It was pounding and pounding. She wouldn't be nervous when signing an order or excited when talking about business, even if the transaction was successful and created what others called impossible. She wasn't overly emotional, but at this moment, she couldn't help herself. Afterwards, she realized that all her nervousness so far seemed to be related to Jian Yan.

 The three of them walked out of the office together and went to the examination room on the other side. Ji Yunxin followed Jian Yan. After Jian Yan entered the door, she turned around and shouted, "Mr. Ji." Ji Yunxin raised his eyes and looked at her. Jian Yan's eyes were slightly cold when she didn't smile

 . Her pupils were dark, and her face was not serious but expressionless. She was cold and clear, and even her words were cold: "Mr. Ji, I don't think you need to come in. We are divorced. Even if Dr. Lu has any medical advice, and I Just say it, you can go back first."

 Those eyes that used to be filled with joy for her seemed to overflow, and she tried her best to hide them every time, but now they were only deserted, calm, and completely undisguised, Ji Yunxin looked down at her The hand on her side tightened: "Yanyan."

 Jian Yan didn't give her a chance to speak. She lowered her head and walked into the examination room, slowly closing the door. Ji Yunxin only saw her slender back disappearing into the room little by little and disappearing. In sight.

 "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin turned around and saw the expression on Su Ziqi's face that I knew: "Sit here and take a rest." Her jaw

 tightened: "Thank you, no need."

 As soon as she finished speaking, Ji Yunxin heard the phone ring. , she took out her mobile phone from her bag, it was Ji Han's number.

 "Sister, I discovered a new world!" Ji Han held the phone and said, "I found your CP group!"

 Ji Yunxin's expression paused, her body stiffened for a few seconds, and she said in an unnatural voice: "Why are you looking for this?"

 "Of course I'll break into the inside! Sister, don't worry, as long as I break into the inside, you won't have to worry about voting in the future!" Ji Han's joyful voice came through the mobile phone, but Ji Yunxin scolded: "Don't spend all day With these things in mind, what would it be like for someone else to know that you, a program director, are in such a group?" Ji Han felt it in one ear and out the

 other. She even regretted making this call. She originally wanted to share it with her sister. Joyful, it's better now. After a scolding, she knew that her sister didn't know how to adapt and was stubborn!

 "You're not allowed to do such childish things anymore, do you hear me?"

 Ji Han plucked his ears: "Okay, okay, I understand."

 She made a sound, hung up the phone and still went her own way and applied to join the group. There were two groups, one group Two thousand people, it was full. She clicked on the link of the second group, filled in the information, and finally submitted the application respectfully. It was rejected within a minute. The person who rejected it was named Xiaoyun. The reason for rejection was that the information was filled in incorrectly. Ji Han looked at it. I checked the information I submitted carefully, and then submitted the application a second time, but it was rejected again. It was still the same person and the same reason! Ji Han endured the anger and applied for the third time, and the fourth time. Ji Yunxin looked at the ID called Xiao Hanhan with a bag as the avatar and recognized Ji Han at a glance. She lowered her head and refused several times. Su Ziqi next to her shouted : "Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin raised his eyes and looked at her.

 Su Ziqi said, "Aren't you going to sit down? Yanyan should still need some time."

 Ji Yunxin pursed her lips and said, "It doesn't matter."

 After she and Su Ziqi finished speaking, she looked at her phone and saw that Ji Han's application had already been made by other administrators. Agreeing, her temples jumped twice and she sat next to Su Ziqi.

 The internal examination was coming to an end. Jian Yan saw Dr. Lu sitting in front of the instrument. A piece of paper came out of the printer next to him. Dr. Lu took it over and looked at it: "It's more than twelve weeks old. It's quite small and can't be seen yet." She said

 . As she spoke, she looked at Jian Yan's belly: "You're pretty good, right?"

 Jian Yan's eyes became gentler when she heard her question. She lowered her head and touched her belly. It was indeed quite good. She didn't feel it in the first three months. The symptoms others have mentioned are except for occasional morning sickness.

 "Your development is okay. I heard that the previous doctor made a menu for you?"

 Jian Yan nodded: "Yes, Sister Su got out of the way."

 "It's pretty good." Dr. Lu said, "You can also eat less and eat more often." ."

 Jian Yan got off the examination bed. Doctor Lu closed all the examination reports and said to Jian Yan: "The next examination is at the end of the month, don't forget it." Jian Yan lowered her eyes and smiled: "I can't forget it.

 "

 " I still can't forget it." Dr. Lu closed the folder and said, "Who agreed to come over for a checkup last time? I haven't seen anyone for several months." Jian Yan walked beside her and smiled: "Not even a few months

 . Let's go."

 "It hasn't been a few months yet." Dr. Lu unfolded the document he had just closed and handed her the date sheet to read: "See for yourself. The last time I came for a checkup was a few months ago." Jian Yan didn't care

 . At a glance, the last inspection was one - two - three - four - four months ago.

 She stared at the date sheet and asked, "Did you remember this date correctly?"

 Dr. Lu looked down and said, "No." She said, flipping through the previous report: "This is the last report." Jian Yan

 answered Take a look at the time of the last report, four months ago.

 She raised her eyebrows: "I remember I came here for a checkup before I went on a trip." "

 Where did it come from? I was on sick leave that time, and you said you didn't want others to do the checkup, so you didn't come." The memory came back, and

 Jian Yan walked forward . Her steps paused. She pinched the report and date sheet, her brows furrowed. Dr. Lu was a little confused and asked, "What's wrong?" Jian Yan's hands shook. She returned the date sheet and report to Dr. Lu and whispered

 . Said: "It's okay."

Chapter 69 FanAfter Jian Yan had a relationship with Ji Yunxin, she told Dr. Lu that she would add one more item to her physical examination in the future. Regarding pregnancy, she knew that it couldn't be such a coincidence and it couldn't be so fast. The chance of getting pregnant in one go was about zero. But no one shared her joy at that time. Rather than asking Dr. Lu to check one more thing, she wanted to share her meager joy, but she forgot that she did not come to the hospital later.

 At that time, her mood had been ups and downs. Two days after making an appointment with Dr. Lu, Dr. Lu contacted her and said she was sick. He also arranged for another colleague to do a physical examination for her. Jian Yan felt it was inconvenient and did not go. She originally She thought that Dr. Lu would go there for a check-up when she came back. Unexpectedly, the travel agency sent her a message asking her if she wanted to go out together. At that time, Ji Yunxin was on a business trip, and she went out in a depressed mood. After leaving, she did not come back for a check-up.

 Therefore, it was impossible for Ji Yunxin to know about her pregnancy through the report.

 Jian Yan frowned. She thought it was strange before. There was no reason for Ji Yunxin to know that Dr. Lu didn't tell her. She was much closer to Dr. Lu than Ji Yunxin. Even if Ji Yunxin ordered her not to tell her, she would give herself a reminder. , it turns out that the truth is that Dr. Lu doesn't know either.

 She should have thought of it earlier. She knew Ji Yunxin so well that there was no need for her to lie about this kind of thing, but she still preferred to trust her intuition and misunderstand Ji Yunxin.

 Just trust your gut? Still subconsciously, she refused to believe that Ji Yunxin would like her, an assumption without any preconditions.

 Jian Yan pressed her slightly aching head and walked out of the examination room, her face pale. Su Ziqi and Ji Yunxin stood up.

 "Yanyan?" Su Ziqi asked, "Is there anything wrong with the examination?"

 "Very good." Dr. Lu closed his pen and said to the three of them: "Be careful not to overwork yourself in the early stage, take enough time to rest, and stay up less late. , I heard that you are still filming, so don't do intense actions."

 She gave a lot of instructions, Su Ziqi nodded repeatedly, but Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin through her.

 Ji Yunxin was listening to Dr. Lu's medical advice. Her face was tense and her expression was serious. After listening, she lowered her eyes and said calmly: "Okay, I will pay attention to it." Dr. Lu tilted her head and said to Jian Yan: "What needs attention

 most You are the one."

 Jian Yan raised her eyes and smiled at her: "I know, thank you."

 Doctor Lu patted her shoulder and returned to his office. There were three people standing in the corridor. Su Ziqi said, "Then Yanyan, let's go back first?"

 Jian Yan Yan said to Su Ziqi: "Sister Su, I have something to say to Mr. Ji. You go to the parking lot and wait for me first." She said and gave Su Ziqi an elevator card. Su Ziqi looked at the two of them and turned around. Leave

 .

 There was a lounge next to the examination room. Ji Yunxin asked Dr. Lu to open the door of the lounge and Jian Yan walked in. The two sat in silence for several minutes. Ji Yunxin said, "Are you thirsty? Can I get you a glass of water?" Jian Yan said

 . Yan shouted when she stood up: "Mr. Ji."

 She folded her hands on her knees, thought deeply for a few seconds and said, "When did you know about the report?"

 Ji Yunxin walked to the water dispenser and poured it for her. She took a glass of warm water, turned around and walked to Jian Yan, handed it to her, and said in a gentle manner: "The day before yesterday." What

 she said was very accurate: "I have been wondering why you think I am older than you. I knew you were pregnant. Later, Dr. Qiao contacted me for a check-up and I thought that it might be because of the report." "You think I know about

 your pregnancy because I read your report."

 Ji Yunxin was dumbfounded: "Yanyan, even if you When I came for a checkup, I might not be able to find out."

 Jian Yan never thought about this, she frowned: "Why?"

 "The month is too young." When Ji Yunxin said this, he looked at her lower abdomen, his eyes softened, Even her voice was not as clear as before: "So do you believe that I didn't confess my love because of the child?"

 Jian Yan looked a little unnatural. She took a sip of warm water, nodded, held the cup in both hands and said, "Even so, I won't I think there will be some difference between us."

 Ji Yunxin sat next to her and looked sideways. Jian Yan's face was still a little pale and her expression was serious. She lowered her head to fiddle with the cup, her eyelashes were slightly lowered. She could smell the faint scent of Jian Yan's body when she got closer. Fragrance, Ji Yunxin opened her lips and said: "What if I don't want to be different?"

 Jian Yan turned her head and frowned. Ji Yunxin in front of her said calmly: "Yanyan, I didn't think about changing anything through the report. I just want you to know that I'm not special to you because of my child. I'm special to you because I like you." I just want to be nice to you."

 "That's all."

 The light from the window jumped in and fell on Ji Yunxin. Jian Yan squinted her eyes. She held the cup in both hands and gently rubbed the rim of the cup with her fingertips. The water in the cup was It vibrated and made waves, round and round.

 Su Ziqi waited for half a quarter of an hour before seeing Jian Yan come out of the elevator. Ji Yunxin did not follow her. Su Ziqi asked in confusion: "Where is Mr. Ji?" Jian Yan said without raising the cigarette butt: "Still upstairs.

 "

 Su Ziqi didn't ask what they were talking about, but instead asked Jian Yan to get in the car. When the car drove out of the garage, Jian Yan turned to look out the window. The branches were no longer bare, but green buds sprouted out, and some trees were even sprouting. Lanterns were hung with colorful lights, and she looked full of joy. She turned her head to look at it for a few times and then looked away. She heard Su Ziqi say: "We will shoot a HIU commercial the day after tomorrow in the afternoon." Jian Yan nodded after hearing this: "Yeah, okay."

 "

 Are you tired?" Su Ziqi stopped the car when he passed the traffic light. He turned around and took a blanket from the back parking space and handed it to Jian Yan: "Get some sleep. I'll call you when I get to the set." Jian Yan leaned on the car seat and curled up.

 She lay in a ball, with the blanket covering her body, warm, and her expression was calm and indifferent.

 Arriving at the crew, Director Gu was treating everyone to afternoon tea. It was break time. Several artists from the crew next door also came over to have afternoon tea. Director Gu was chasing them: "Come on, come on, you don't have your own crew. If your director sees it, I won't cut you after running around!"

 The crew members laughed. The assistant tapped Director Gu's shoulder and motioned for him to look to the side. Jian Yan looked over and saw that the director of the crew next door was sitting in front of Jing Yuan and Gu Kexin. His face was shy, like a young man chasing stars.

 There is a new film crew next door. They have just started filming. The director has just graduated from college a few years ago. He is not a serious film crew, but just for fun. I heard that the director's family has money, so he bought a script he liked and found a few like-minded artists to work with him. Qian, these artists have just graduated from college and have not filmed yet. Their faces are young and childish, but also full of energy. The crew had some minor problems two days ago and came to ask the director for help, and then they became familiar with each other. Now when it's break time, I come over to eat, drink and sit down.

 As soon as Jian Yan sat down, she heard a voice from beside her: "You're back?"

 She turned her head. Luo Jing held milk tea in her hand and handed it to her. Jian Yan took it with a smile: "Thank you."

 Luo Jing sat on her Surrounded by: "Going out for something?"

 "It's a bit private."

 Other artists who heard the two chatting laughed secretly: "Luo Shen, you seem to be asking where your girlfriend went." "That's right,

 we Yanyan don't have any private space at all. Well!"

 "That's too much. I'm going to take off my fandom and announce Luo Shen's evil deeds!"

 Everyone laughed and laughed. After the voting by the program crew came out, the two quickly climbed to the top. The crew kept joking about the two of them. What a match made in heaven. As a couple, there are all kinds of rhetoric about why they want to be their CP fans, and Jian Yan usually feels numb listening to them.

 Luo Jing brushed her bangs: "Don't talk nonsense."

 "Luo Shen is shy."

 "This opportunity is rare, I have to take a photo to commemorate it!"

 Luo Jing shook her head helplessly, watching a few young people making trouble, she said to Jian Yan "If you think it's disturbing, let's go to the shed."

 Jian Yan took a sip of milk tea and said, "It's okay." "Have

 you seen the recent voting? Mr. Ji is a dark horse! He has already reached fourth place."

 Hearing that Mr. Ji After two words, the milk tea that Jian Yan drank was no longer sweet. Her expression turned cold and she was slightly unhappy. The others didn't care and continued: "The video effect is good."

 Jian Yan thought for a while, then fiddled with her phone and clicked on the official WeChat poll. She and Ji Yunxin's votes had climbed to fourth place. Yesterday it was only more than 70,000, and now it is more than 90,000. Many of the latest comments are about her and Ji Yunxin. Ji Yunxin's. She clicked on one of the comments from one of the CP fans and saw the Chaohua she had just followed, Jian Shijie and Ji Universe, as well as Mr. Ji and her Miss Jian, who were full of chuuniary names. Her stomach ached and she didn't know what these children were thinking.

 The more Jian Yan watched, the more eye-catching she became, but the fans in the CP group became more and more happy. Yesterday's pre-show date for [Honeymoon] made the show completely popular. Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan's hot searches were in the top three until midnight. I just retreated, but after midnight, the tidbits of "Honeymoon" were bought first again, so the popularity has not subsided. It was still hanging on it until this morning. Two of the three hot spots were related to Jian Yan and Ji Yunxin. , the fan group is constantly roaring: It's so awesome, group owner, did you buy the hot search?

 The group owner was confused. She was too busy reviewing the review and didn't have time to buy Hot Search. Besides, even if she bought it, it would not be able to stay popular for such a long time. She didn't have the financial strength.

 Group owner: No, I only bought one. Didn't I show it to you yesterday? Jane World and Ji Universe were bought by our group, and the others were not.

 Jian Yan's beautiful back: It's so hot, so awesome!

 Mr. Ji's hair: The bastard has a new picture! ! ! ! Guess what Sister Dog said!

 The best match for Sword Girl: What did you say?

 Yanyan's tear mole: Sister Gou said that she fell in love with this couple while painting and decided to become a fan! Draw for free from now on! for free!

 Mr. Ji came to my house Yanyan: I knew no one could escape the curse of Jian Shijie and Ji Universe! Smoke CP! Powerful and domineering!

 Hold high the banner of Yanyun: Have you seen Yanyan's Weibo? It seems that they will cooperate with HIU the day after tomorrow [Link]

 When Ji Yunxin returned to the office, she saw such news from the group members. She opened the screen and clicked the link to jump to Weibo. Yes Jian Yan's Weibo was just posted, saying that she would collaborate with HIU on a shower gel commercial the day after tomorrow. Many fans on Weibo were clamoring that they could see Jian Yan's beautiful back and face again, and she frowned.

 When Fu Qiang knocked on the door and entered Ji Yunxin's office, he saw her staring at her phone with a serious face. He shouted: "Mr. Ji? All the information on the program project is here." Ji Yunxin nodded: "Leave it." After hearing this, Fu Qiang handed over the

 information

 . Put it on the desk in the office. Just as he was about to turn around and leave, he heard a voice behind him: "Assistant Fu." Fu Qiang turned around quickly: "Mr. Ji, what do you say

 ?"

 Ji Yunxin raised her eyes, her expression was still serious, and she frowned and said, "HIU is Didn't you submit a cooperation application?"

 "HIU?" Fu Qiang thought for a while: "I'll check it out right away."

 Ji Yunxin nodded slightly. Fu Qiang hurriedly left her office. When he returned to the secretary's office, he was looking for information on his desk. A secretary stood beside him: "What are you looking for?"

 "Do you have any impressions of HIU's cooperation application?"

 "You can find out if you check the cooperation list."

 Fu Qiang slapped his forehead: "Look at my memory." He As he sat in front of the computer, he quickly found an application for HIU on the cooperation list. The secretary stood behind him and asked puzzledly: "Why are you looking for this?" "Mr. Ji is looking for." "Mr. Ji?" the

 secretary

 added Puzzled: "Didn't Mr. Ji say before that cooperation profits are too small to be considered?"

 "Who knows." Fu Qiang scratched his head: "Anyway, I think Mr. Ji is getting weirder and weirder, haven't you noticed?" The

 three secretaries nodded in unison. , it's more than strange, it's like he's a different person. They have almost forgotten when they last went on a business trip, and their bones are about to get rusty. However, they can't guess what the boss is thinking, and they don't dare to ask, anyway. In this situation, let's take a rest.

 Fu Qiang didn't argue with the three of them. He took out the newly printed document and knocked on Ji Yunxin's door: "Mr. Ji, I found the application." Ji Yunxin put down the document in her hand and took it over to take a look. When she saw the application project, she held it with one hand

 . He lowered his chin and said to Fu Qiang: "It's nothing, just go out."

 Fu Qiang looked at her suspiciously before leaving. Finally, he walked out and closed the door gently. Ji Yunxin sat in the office and stared at the application. For a long time, she put the application aside and continued working.

 It was dusk, and it was already past ten o'clock when Jian Yan left the show. She had been doing a lot of night shows recently, so she was able to sleep well during the day and was not too sleepy. When she got on the elevator, Luo Jing asked her to have supper, but Jian Yan declined politely. She said to Luo Jing Jing said: "Sister Su is waiting for me in my room." "

 Okay, you can go back and rest early." Luo Jing looked at Jian Yan's leaving figure and sighed. When she got closer, Jian Yan would retreat a little, and she would retreat a little. , Jian Yan quickly drew a barrier to protect her. She has not eaten the meal they just met, and she doesn't know if there will be a chance to eat together after this cooperation.

 She looked slightly disappointed. Jian Yan was almost at the door of the room. From the corner of her eye, she saw Luo Jing just walking out of the elevator not far away. She swiped the key card and walked in.

 Su Ziqi handed her a box as soon as she entered the door. Jian Yan frowned: "What?" "Mr. Ji gave it to me

 ."

 She received a call from Ji Yunxin while working overtime and asked her to come up. After entering her office, Ji Yunxin He gave her this and said that he was late from work tonight, so he couldn't deliver it in person. Jian Yan vomited blood and said, "I don't want it." "If you don't want it,

 just throw it away." Su Ziqi's eyes fell on her: "She is my boss. I can't just throw it away in front of her, I don't have the guts."

 Su Ziqi closed the computer and said to Jian Yan, "You decide whether you want it or not. I'll leave first, and I'll pick you up at one o'clock the day after tomorrow. "

 Jian Yan nodded: "Okay."

 After Su Ziqi left, Jian Yan took off her slippers and sat on the sofa holding a pillow. The whole room was too quiet. She turned on the TV and there was an idol drama playing. The male protagonist was handsome and the female protagonist was handsome. Beautiful, the two of them loved her forever. Jian Yan changed her position after watching it for a while, and her eyes unconsciously moved from the TV to the gifts on the coffee table.

 Ever since she gave her that puppet, Ji Yunxin has been giving her gifts every day. Sometimes she asks the crew to send them to her, sometimes she asks the front desk to deliver them to her, and sometimes he gives them to her in person. Without exception, all the gifts are recorded. The recording content was all the bedtime stories she had heard before. Jian Yan reached out to pick up the gift on the coffee table, tore open the packaging bag, and saw inside was a small rabbit doll. It was white and fluffy, with pink inside the ears and the tip of the nose. , wearing plaid overalls with dark eyes, she pressed the little rabbit's belly, and a sound came immediately.

 "Yanyan, tonight I want to tell you a story that little rabbit won't cherish..."

 The TV was still on, and the room was filled with the sound coming from the TV, occasionally mixed with a slightly lower, clear voice, Jian Yan Holding the little rabbit doll in one hand and the TV remote control in the other, she leaned against the sofa, curled up in a ball, and fell into silence. Finally, she got up and turned off the TV, carried the little rabbit back to the house, and put the doll away. Throw it in the box.

 Jian Yan didn't sleep well all night. She was always worried about online voting. When she woke up in the middle of the night, she would open her cell phone and look at it with her eyes squinted.

 Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan are not on the hot searches, well, okay, okay.

 Ji Universe and Jian Shijie are not on the hot searches either, well, let's keep them that way.

 Neither the surname Ji nor the surname Jian is on the hot search list, well, everyone is happy.

 When she woke up, there were faint dark circles under her eyes, but her heart was in her stomach. She was not in the hot search, and she was not in the hot search, but she didn't know that her main CP fans had moved from Weibo to the forum, Weibo The number of topics has been enough, hot searches have been hanging for a day, and the publicity is almost there, but the number of fans is still not enough, and there is still a big gap from the first place. There is a suggestion in the group to go to the forum to do a wave of publicity.

 Jian Yan's beautiful back: Let's make a fan.

 Mr. Ji came to my house Yanyan: I think it's okay. The forum has a lot of traffic now. It would be great if we could attract people to help vote. How much money do we have as a group leader? Can we invite a few famous bloggers to write? Fan? There are still three days left, and I'm really afraid that I won't be able to vote!

 Xiao Hanhan: What is fanfiction?

 Mr. Ji Comes to My House Yanyan: It is a novel based on two people, commonly known as a fan. Have you not read it, sisters?

 Xiao Hanhan: Damn it? There is such an awesome existence? Can I provide the plot? ? ? ? ? ?

 Group leader: No way.

 Yanyan's beautiful back: It seems that she doesn't accept customized plots.

 Mr. Ji's hair: No.

 Xiao Hanhan: Why not? Can I add money?

 Mr. Ji's hair: What plot do the sisters want to watch?

 Xiao Hanhan: In the early stage, Yanyan was very good to Mr. Ji, but Mr. Ji didn't know how to cherish it. After they were separated, she realized that she loved Yanyan deeply, but Yanyan no longer loved her. She was beautiful alone. I have already thought of the name. Just tell the indifferent CEO to fall in love with me!

 "Cough cough cough..." Ji Yunxin was drinking water and looking at the computer. When she saw Ji Han, she choked on the water, and water came out of the corner of her mouth. She immediately took the tissue to wipe the corners of her mouth and body, her eyes full of anger.

 This Ji Han was becoming more and more lawless. Ji Yunxin called her, but Ji Han was still holding her cell phone and deserting. When she saw Ji Yunxin's name, she was stunned for a moment and answered: "Sister?" There was still a hint of guilt in her voice, and

 then She thought that she had just been chatting in a group, and no one knew it was her, and her sister was not in the group. She felt guilty, so she got a little bolder and said, "What's the matter, sister?" Ji Yunxin opened her mouth and thought

 . She reprimanded, but the words were swallowed back. When she said it, Ji Han knew about her being in the group. She endured it: "The program has been arranged?" Ji Han said hurriedly: "Just wait for the recording

 . "Yes."

 "Check all the processes in detail again and report to me tonight."

 Ji Han agreed with a cry, hung up the phone and immediately returned to the group chat, "How is it? What do you think I did just now?" ?

 Yanyan's beautiful back: Sister, are you a black fan?

 Xiao Hanhan: ...

 Yanyan's fingertips: Come on, I've made an appointment with the blogger, what do you think of the price?

 Mr. Ji's Hair: How much does it cost?

 Yanyan's fingertips: an article of three thousand words, an article of two thousand words!

 Xiao Hanhan: It's so cheap. Can I make an appointment with ten of them? Six thousand words per article, six thousand words per article, just follow the plot I just wrote, if it's not enough I can add more!

 Yanyan's fingertips: Let me ask, does this six thousand per article refer to human life coins?

 Xiao Hanhan: Otherwise, U.S. dollars? That's a bit expensive.

 The group members collectively said: ...

 during the lunch break, dozens of fanfics popped up on the sweet forum, all posted by big bloggers. The plots are bloody, ups and downs, and the short 6,000 words make people unable to stop reading, and they are cursing at the same time. Follow up, ten posts are posted on the homepage, the names are surprisingly consistent: The cold president fell in love with me [Ji Jian CP fan fiction] The

 forum is full of confusion: What is going on? Top ten bloggers online linkage?

 ——I have been browsing the forum for so long and I have never seen these ten bloggers interact with each other.

 ——What kind of CP do they issue? Ji Jian? Is it very popular recently?

 ——Jian Shijie and Ji Universe, oh my god, it's my fault! Chase!

 After Ji Yunxin finished lunch, she saw the group chatting in full swing, with links one after another. She clicked on one at random, with a nonchalant attitude.

 When Fu Qiang entered Ji Yunxin's office, he saw her looking at the computer seriously. She supported her chin with one hand and turned the pen in her hand with the other. Her eyes were focused and serious, and her brows were serious and sharp. Are you looking at the monthly report? Fu Qiang thought, it did drop by less than half last month, no wonder he looked so solemn.

 "Mr. Ji?" Fu Qiang said tremblingly, "This is the information you want." "

 Put it there." Ji Yunxin didn't even raise her head. Fu Qiang put it down and left without stopping. Ji Yunxin never left the screen, her mind automatically Read the text in front of her: Ji Yunxin has been unable to sleep at night since Jian Yan left. She misses Jian Yan every day, wants to express her feelings to her, and wants to love her well, but she doesn't dare. She has done so many mistakes. thing, so misunderstood Jian Yan, how could she have the face to appear in front of Jian Yan again? How she wished Jian Yan could give her a chance to change her ways and listen to her explanation. After thinking about it for a long time, she decided to do something crazy... Prediction First things first, go vote [link].

 After reading it, Ji Yunxin leaned back in her chair. She stared at the last paragraph for a long time and closed the page.

 The forum was in full swing, and the number of votes was increasing like crazy. Thousands of votes were floating upwards. When Jian Yan came off the show, she suspected that she had seen it wrong. Su Ziqi also wondered: "Isn't this growing too fast?" "Isn't that right

 ? Is it on the hot search again?"

 Jian Yan clicked on the hot search, and her own name was listed twenty years ago. Ji Yunxin's name was not yet there. Even if it was, the popularity would not have increased so fast. Jian Yan and Su Ziqi They looked at each other, a little confused.

 "I'm going to check what's going on." Su Ziqi said, "You should go back first."

 Jian Yan nodded and went back first. When she walked to the door of the hotel, she was stopped by someone: "Miss Jian."

 A very familiar voice, Jian Yan She paused and turned around. Sure enough, there was Ji Yunxin standing behind her. There were staff coming and going by her side. She lowered her head slightly and said, "Mr. Ji." Ji Yunxin looked at her. Jian Yan was wearing a blue sportswear, which was very loose and appeared to have a slender frame

 . , she had no makeup, her skin was fair and delicate, and glowed faintly under the crystal lamp. Ji Yunxin nodded: "Get on the elevator? Together?" Jian Yan nodded and walked beside her. Ji Yunxin had just gotten off work. She was still wearing a professional suit and long hair

 . Her hair was neatly tucked behind her head, and her makeup was exquisite. She was wearing a pair of ten-centimeter high heels, which made a tapping sound when she walked. Jian Yan could notice many eyes looking over here when she walked beside her, not at her. Look at Ji Yunxin instead.

 "Isn't that Jian Yan? She seems to be Mr. Ji next to her? Why are they two together?" "What's so

 strange? Ji Yunxin is Jian Yan's boss." "

 That's right, I heard they were recording the same show... "

 The chatter faded away, people are so strange. If she stood next to Ji Yunxin, well-armed and secretive, others would think that they had some unspeakable relationship. Now that they are so upright, others would not think of it. Jian Yan shook her head. Got the elevator.

 She was on the third floor and arrived in a few seconds. Ji Yunxin stretched out his hand when she got off the elevator: "Tonight's gift."

 "Mr. Ji." Jian Yan looked a little tired: "I told you not to give me any more gifts." "

 Yanyan, you don't have to accept it, but I have to give it."

 This sentence reminded Jian Yan that she insisted on giving it. The gift looked like she knew she wouldn't look at it, but she still sent it over again and again.

 Ji Yunxin took advantage of Jian Yan's daze and said to her, "Good night."

 Jian Yan came back to her senses and found that the elevator had gone up. She held the small box in her hand and took two deep breaths. After returning to the room, she threw the box in the On the sofa, after taking a hot shower, she put on her nightgown. She turned on the TV and walked to the sofa. The box was still lying quietly on the sofa. She wanted to open it after a few seconds. Sure enough, it was still the same doll as before. It seemed to be from The same family, but with different styles. She wiped her wet hair with one hand and pressed the doll's heart with the other. Ji Yunxin's voice came from inside: Yanyan, today I want to tell you how a cold CEO fell in love with me. story.

 Jian Yan paused in wiping her wet hair, frowned, and looked down at the puppet in her hand with a stunned expression.

 what story?

Chapter 70 Advertisement"Yanyan, today I want to tell you a story about a cold CEO who fell in love with me. In other words, it's a story about a person who doesn't understand love falling in love with someone she doesn't even know about. I know this name is very strange, but actually. There is an episode here. If you are willing to listen to it in the future, I will tell you it in full, but now I guess you definitely don't want to know. Yanyan, all the stories in the future will only talk about our past and yesterday. I remember my first The first time I saw you was on a rainy day. It rained heavily that day. You came back with your grandfather. You were very thin and frail. It seemed that you were about to fall when the wind blew, but you stood in the rain for a long time. Dad went I advise you..."

 Ji Yunxin used to be very serious when telling stories. Whether it was her look or her voice, the words that came out of her mouth were tense, but her voice was nice and her words were clear. In fact, she enjoyed listening to it. This The story this time was very different from the past. She did not follow a script, and there was no script for her to read. When she talked about the past, her tone would unconsciously soften, and her voice was no longer tight, and was very soothing. Such a voice made Jian Yan Somewhat unaccustomed to it, her hand that was originally going to turn off the recording didn't move, so she just let the puppet talk over and over again.

 The idol drama was still playing on the TV. The male and female protagonists were determined to resolve their misunderstanding and fall in love again. Jian Yan stared at the screen for a few times before turning off the TV and going back to the room to sleep.

 The doll was placed randomly on the sofa by her, all alone.

 The next day was a cloudy and rainy day. The weather had been good during this period, but everyone was not used to it when it rained suddenly. In the morning, Jian Yan went downstairs to have breakfast before she received a call from her assistant, saying that the shooting in the morning was cancelled. Many people left after eating. When they made an appointment to go shopping, Luo Jing sat next to Jian Yan: "Would you like to go for a walk?"

 Jian Yan thought for a few seconds: "Scriptwriter Luo, let's go. I want to stay with friends for a while."

 Luo Jing smiled: " I don't have anywhere to go. I'm bored in my room writing scripts every day. I'm a little tired. Yanyan, if you don't mind, can you take me, an old man, with you to relax?" Jian Yan hasn't seen Gu Cai for a while

 . Two days ago, she called to ask if she could visit the class. She wanted to come and have a look, but her schedule was uncertain these days, so she asked Gu Cai not to come over. Now that she had time, she was going to talk to Gu Cai.

 "Yanyan?" Luo Jing saw that Jian Yan didn't speak and said with a smile, "Isn't it inconvenient?"

 Jian Yan laughed and said, "It's not inconvenient."

 "That's good, I'm afraid you'll be unhappy." Luo Jing's cautious look made Jian Yan feel a little uncomfortable. She opened her lips and said, "Screenwriter Luo." "Where is it

 ? Can you take my car?" Luo Jing turned around and asked. She had clean short hair and a refreshing look. Her smile, especially, was particularly contagious. Jian Yan was silent: "We were in a small town bar. Did you know each other?" "I think we know each other, Chengjie

 . Over there?"

 Jian Yan walked beside her: "Yeah."

 After the two got in the car, Jian Yan turned to look out the window, and Luo Jing said: "The weather has gotten a lot warmer. We finished recording the show in April. Do you have any thoughts? Want to go out and play?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "Still not."

 Her current body and energy did not allow her to run around, Luo Jing said: "Has the next part been decided?"

 Jian Yan looked at her sideways: "Yes. , and you, I heard that Jingyuan will cooperate with you in the next drama?" "We

 are still talking." Luo Jing said: "You know, I prefer to cooperate with you."

 Jian Yan smiled: "I'm afraid we won't have this for the time being. Here's a chance."

 At the traffic light, Luo Jing turned around, looked at Jian Yan seriously, and said, "Yanyan, you actually look pretty when you smile. You should smile more." It's nothing, I just think that when you

 smile So lovely.

 A voice penetrated Jian Yan's ears, and she looked stunned. When the green light came, Luo Jing continued to drive and said, "What's wrong? What I just said was wrong?" Jian Yan came back to her senses: "No." "

 Tsk

 , Look at you, you start to become estranged from me as soon as you say a word." Luo Jing tilted her head and said, "If I had known you were so sensitive, I wouldn't have confessed my feelings in advance." "Screenwriter Luo." "Yanyan, we are both

 adults

 . People don't like to beat around the bush. I said before that I would return to the position of a friend, and I will try my best to avoid embarrassing you. But I also hope that you can still treat me as a friend and stop being so unfamiliar. Okay. ?"

 "If a relationship doesn't work out, friends can do the same thing. Didn't you say you liked my personality before? You don't like me now?" Jian Yan was silent for a while: "It's not that I don't like it, I just don't want to bring harm to you

 . , Screenwriter Luo, I know it's not that easy to let go of someone." "

 It doesn't matter if you know, I didn't want to hide it in the first place." Luo Jing said: "Don't think I am a script writer, but in fact, when it comes to relationships, I probably haven't. You are profound, but regardless of whether we can be lovers or not, I hope to continue to be friends with you, okay?" She

 stretched out her hand to face Jian Yan, with a calm expression and clear eyes. Jian Yan wanted to say to her for a few seconds: "Just Just be friends."

 Luo Jing smiled: "Just be friends."

 The two of them soon arrived at the small town bar. There was no one there in the morning and the door was open. Jian Yan took Luo Jing in and saw Gu Cai leaning on the bar making a phone call.

 "Don't be like this, okay? I'll go tonight, really, I promise!"

 Jian Yan stood behind Gu Cai and saw her slumped posture after making the call. She smiled: "Gu Cai."

 Gu Cai's body stiffened and he slowly turned around. Jian Yan took off her hat and mask and smiled at her. Gu Cai jumped off the chair, walked to Jian Yan and hugged her: "Why are you here!" "You miss me so much," she exaggerated

 . : "How long have we not seen each other!"

 "It hasn't been a long time." Jian Yan accepted her exaggerated hug: "Look who this is." Gu Cai

 looked next to her, Luo Jing took off her sunglasses and reached out: "You Okay, my name is Luo Jing."

 "Luo Shen!" Gu Cai's hands shook excitedly: "Is it Luo Shen? Oh my god, I never thought I would see a real person! Yanyan, you are so awesome. Bring Luo Shen."

 Jian Yan heard her unreliable words and said, "Okay, stop flattering." "

 What flattery, I'm showing my true feelings! Why are you here? No filming today?"

 Jian Yan Yan Dao: "It's raining, so it's not easy to film."

 Gu Cai nodded: "That's right." She walked to the bar and said, "Would you like something to drink? The landlady will mix a drink for you herself."

 Jian Yan waved her hands: "No." After she finished speaking, she said to Luo Jing: "What did screenwriter Luo drink?" "

 I don't drink either." Luo Jing shook the car key: "I still have to drive."

 Gu Cai could only nod: "Two glasses of boiled water."

 Jian Yan and Luo Jing each held a glass. Gu Cai said, "I heard that you will be recording a program in two days?" "

 This weekend." Jian Yan sipped the warm water: "Where is your clerk?"

 " A rich man had a party here last night. I gave them a day off this morning and will probably come back in the afternoon. What do you want to eat for lunch later? There are several good restaurants nearby." "I'm free, where is screenwriter Luo?

 "

 Luo Jing put down her cup: "I'm not picky about food either."

 "The tastes are similar, okay, they match well." Gu Cai's words made Jian Yan roll her eyes, and she rubbed her shoulders: "Then we'll sit down for a while, and I'll book a private room first. Jian

 Yan watched her leave and smiled: "I'm sorry, my friend is a fan of yours. He was so excited to see you that he couldn't hold back his words." "

 It's good." Luo Jing said, "I thought your friend I'm just as bored as you."

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes, smiled, and took another sip of warm water.

 The two chatted for a while. Luo Jing received a call and seemed to be discussing the new script. Jian Yan was busy fiddling with her phone. She was the first to click on the official Weibo of [Honeymoon]. Su Ziqi had told her yesterday that the voting was abnormal. The reason was that someone went to the forum to promote it, and they were fans of her and Ji Yunxin's CP. She heard that they had spent huge sums of money to buy fan fiction. She was completely confused when she heard this, so she simply didn't read it and just focused on the final data. She and Ji Yunxin's votes have already surpassed He Yu Yue's, ranking second. The first place is still He Luo Jing's, with 460,000 votes, and the second place is 400,000 votes, a difference of 60,000 votes. According to the trend these days, Su Ziqi guessed that she was right. It was very likely that she and Ji Yunxin would form a CP. She didn't understand why so many CP fans suddenly appeared in less than a week. If it was because of the influence of the video, it was also It was so damn big that she couldn't figure it out, and Su Ziqi didn't have any clues.

 Luo Jing hung up the phone and saw Jian Yan fiddling with her phone. Her phone kept vibrating. When Jian Yan wasn't paying attention, she lowered her head and glanced at it.

 Jane Luo CP Support Club.

 ——Boss, we are about to be outvoted, what should we do? @ Meng Yan

 - I know, the other side actually let the top ten bloggers link up! It's so disgusting, you can even think of such a trick! Boss, can we still see Yanyan and Luo Shen teaming up for CP @梦yan?

 Mengyan: Do you have any good ideas?

 ——AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa needy, Aoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I think we can have bloggers link up to attract popularity.

 ——No, the opponent has already done this, and it's not appropriate for us to do it again.

 ——Mengyan, boss, didn't you know a lot of UP owners when you bought videos before? How about asking them for help?

 Luo Jing thought for a few seconds: I'm very busy recently and don't have time to contact you. You can contact me directly and I will reimburse you for the expenses. You must be the first in this vote!

 ——What if you are not number one?

 ——I would cry if I were not the first!

 Luo Jing stared at her phone. Not only was she No. 1, she also had a navy army. She and Jian Yan had already had countless regrets. She hoped that this time she could make herself happy, no matter what!

 She had just finished sending Gu Cai Dian Dian and came in: "Luo Shen, Yan Yan."

 Luo Jing exited the group chat, raised her eyes, and saw Gu Cai walking over happily: "We have made a reservation, sit here for a while, I will close the door ."

 The bar has front and back doors. After Gu Cai closed it, he sat next to Jian Yan and poured himself a glass of wine. The three of them chatted for a while. Jian Yan and Luo Jing received messages from the group, and all Jihan Aite staff notified the recording program. At the specific time, after the two replied OK, the group members were confused: Luo Shen responded so quickly this time.

 ——And Yanyan too.

 ——Is it possible?

 Luo Jing smelled the gossip in the group and said to Jian Yan, "Can you tell me?"

 Jian Yan was puzzled: "What did you say?"

 Luo Jing said, "Let's have dinner together."

 Jian Yan smiled: "Whatever."

 When Luo Jing heard this, she picked up her phone and took two photos with Jian Yan and put them in the group. Sure enough, it was like setting off firecrackers, and the group was shouting. Ji Yunxin looked down at her phone, and Jian Yan appeared on the screen. Leaning next to Luo Jing with a smile on her face, her expression was cheerful, relaxed and comfortable. She looked carefully and could see that the background of their shooting was in a bar, and there was only one bar that Jian Yan was familiar with, the Small Town Bar.

 She not only took Luo Jing to familiar places, but also introduced Luo Jing to her friends. The relationship between the two of them seemed to be better than she imagined. A familiar suffocation appeared in her chest. Ji Yunxin squeezed the phone tightly, her face darkened, her eyes It's like trying to poke a hole in the phone.

 "Director Ji." Fu Qiang knocked on the door: "Urgent."

 He walked to the desk and put down the document. Ji Yunxin signed his name and raised his eyes and said, "Let Ji Han come to my office." "

 Director Ji?" Fu Qiang didn't Suspecting him: "Okay."

 He said and left in a hurry. When he opened the office door, Ji Yunxin said again: "Forget it, don't call her." Fu Qiang scratched his head in confusion and said: "Okay."

 Office

 . The door was gently closed, and Ji Yunxin was sitting on the office chair. She was still staring at the photos on her phone with an unhappy expression. Finally, she stood up and made a call.

 Jian Yan was chatting with Gu Cai. She hadn't enjoyed this kind of chat for a long time. As they were chatting happily, her phone rang. She glanced at the number and picked up: "Hello." Ji Yunxin hesitated for a few seconds: "No today

 . Are you filming?"

 "No, we can't film on a rainy day."

 Ji Yunxin looked out the window. The rain was hitting the glass, just like her slightly confused mood now. She said, "Are you outside?" "

 I'm at my friend's place. Bian, Mr. Ji, just tell me if you have anything to do."

 Ji Yunxin cleared her throat: "It's nothing, are you free at noon?"

 Jian Yan said without thinking: "No, if you have nothing to do, I'll hang up first."

 "Who is it? "

 Wrong number."

 After hanging up the phone, Ji Yunxin stood up and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, holding the phone tightly in her hand, her jaw tensed, her expression serious, and her eyes heavy.

 The air was dull on one side, and the atmosphere on the other was harmonious. Gu Cai and Luo Jing were both extroverts, and the more they chatted, the more they became interested. The two even added WeChat. Jian Yan looked at them like best friends and shook her head.

 Lunch was eaten at a hotel near Gu Cai. She reserved a private seat with a very classic decoration. Jian Yan occasionally replied to Gu Cai while eating. At about one o'clock after eating, she received a call from Su Ziqi, asking if she was at the hotel. When Luo Jing came to pick her up to shoot a commercial, Luo Jing stood up immediately: "Shall I go with you?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "Sister Su is accompanying me. If you have nothing to do, you can go to the bar with Gu Cai." "

 I see you two. Quite speculative."

 Gu Cai jumped out: "Are you jealous?"

 Jian Yan poked her forehead with her finger: "You are so jealous! Screenwriter Luo is my friend, and I won't come to you again if you talk nonsense."

 " No, Yanyan." Gu Cai said with a smile: "I was just kidding, I won't say it again." Jian Yan gave her a warning look and walked out of the box. Su Ziqi had already gone downstairs. She saw Jian Yan leaving

 . Jian Yan came over to hold the umbrella for her, and said, "Didn't you say we would shoot outside before? How can we shoot when it rains?" "The

 interior scene has been changed, but the content is the same." Su Ziqi said, "If we don't shoot today, we have to postpone it. They All the money has been spent, how dare you delay."

 Jian Yan nodded: "Yeah."

 "You take a rest, I'll call you when you get there." Su Ziqi covered her with a blanket, Jian Yan nodded: "Okay." She

 squinted After a while, she heard Su Ziqi telling her to wake up. Jian Yan opened her eyes and pressed her head: "Are you here?" "Are you here

 ." Su Ziqi put the blanket behind her and arranged her clothes and clothes. Long hair, after everything was settled, the two got off the car and walked to the elevator.

 The filming was on the eighth floor. When Jian Yan entered the door, she saw the staff pushing clothes in. The director and producer were both there. The two seemed to have a dispute. Jian Yan and Su Ziqi walked over and shouted: "Director Yu."

 Director Yu turned around and saw that Jian Yan had long hair tied up and light makeup on her face. She had a fair forehead, full brows, and a pair of bright eyes that were as bright as stars. Her skin was white, her cheeks were reddish, and her smile was particularly bright. Although She wears a bloated down jacket, but it can't hide her good figure. She has good foundation and looks good no matter what she wears.  "Miss Jian is here." Director Yu waved to the assistant director: "Did Miss Su tell you to shoot interior scenes instead?" " I told you

 on the way here." "Just  told her." Director Yu's eyes fell on her. , squinting: "Is it convenient to take off your coat? I have to change clothes later."  Of course Jian Yan knew that she had to change clothes, but Director Yu's look in her eyes made her uncomfortable. She smiled dryly: "Okay."  Su Ziqi Holding her clothes and standing on one side, Director Yu circled around her. She had a good figure, especially the shape of her breasts and buttocks. The lines and curvatures were very beautiful. He looked at her and said with a smile: "Not bad." , get ready to change clothes."  Immediately, a staff member handed her the clothes. Jian Yan nodded slightly and passed by Director Yu, walking to the dressing room inside. Director Yu watched her leaving with lingering eyes.  Su Ziqi frowned when he saw Director Yu like this. Everyone in the circle knew what kind of character Director Yu was. He was extremely lustful, had some connections, and had some skills. The things he photographed were always amazing, so there were often people I asked him to shoot commercials and MVs. Two years ago, he was kicked to death for teasing a female artist on set. I heard that he has been in trouble since then. I thought he would be depressed, but unexpectedly his career reached its peak and he entered HIU. To be a director, maybe that incident had a big impact on him, and besides, he is not good at that aspect, so he doesn't get started now, and he just enjoys it.  Jian Yan walked out of the dressing room. She wore a high-waisted evening dress. It was dark red. It was similar to the original dance dress. The back was hollow, but the dance dress was covered by lace. This dress completely exposed her back. Come, the dark red fabric clings to her fair skin, making the vision clearer and more stimulating. Director Yu watched Jian Yan come out of it without blinking, and swallowed quietly.  "Stylist." He shouted, "Come here."  The stylist came over, and Director Yu said, "Put your hair up to expose the entire back of your neck." As he said this, he pushed aside Jian Yan's long hair and touched her neck with his fingers. On the skin: "Especially this area."

 The pads of his fingers were rough, and the scraping of her skin was particularly painful. Jian Yan endured the pain without saying a word. The stylist nodded: "I understand." Director Yu nodded and pushed her hair forward to expose her back: "Don't use foundation

 . "

 This skin is fair and delicate, with beautiful and fine lines, slightly convex butterfly bones, and exquisite waist bones. Her entire jade back is like a beauty created by a painter in one go. There are no flaws at all. The foundation is ruining the texture. Director Yu turned around after admiring it. When she reached the front, Jian Yan endured the discomfort and tensed her body.

 He stood in front of her and made comments without looking away from Jian Yan. He touched her arms and waist several times with his head, and said while touching her seriously. Jian Yan held her breath until Director Yu said: "Put on makeup." Let's go."

 Jian Yan followed the stylist and sat down on the chair next to her. The staff came and went, bringing in two sets of clothes. The dress was just the first one. Finally, she had to change into home clothes, and finally she soaked in the bathtub. There were bottoming slings inside. Su Ziqi walked to her and put down the clothes

 , patted her shoulder and said, "Are you okay?" Su Ziqi also drank with his boss. At that time, he gritted his teeth and could not adapt to swallowing. This was still within the acceptable range. Su Ziqi saw her saying this and patted her: "Thank you for your hard work." Jian Yan was because of her makeup

 . It was inconvenient to turn around, so he just put his hand on the back of Su Ziqi's hand: "It's okay."

 The stylist who put on their makeup said to Jian Yan, "Miss Jian has such a good temper. No wonder she became popular so quickly, and she will become even more popular in the future. ."

 Jian Yan laughed when she heard what she said: "Thank you."

 The stylist sat next to her: "Please close your eyes, Miss Jian."

 Jian Yan closed her eyes and let her smear it on her face, Su Ziqi sat on her Not far away, Director Yu was scolding the staff. She shook her head and asked, "Here, Director Yu seems to be better than Mr. Jiang." Mr. Jiang is the producer, whom Jian Yan just met. The stylist looked at Su Ziqi

 said: "In our case, Director Yu has the final say, because Mr. Chen is his brother-in-law, and the producers can't do anything to him." It turns out that there is

 such a relationship, no wonder he can still hang out in the industry, there are people Covered.

 Jian Yan soon put on her makeup. Director Yu walked up to her and looked her around. He couldn't help but nodded: "Not bad, let's go to the red carpet first." At the opening, Jian Yan stood on the red carpet, with her long hair pulled up

 . Revealing a slender swan neck, narrow shoulders, and a hollow back, Director Yu stood in front of the camera: "Go, go, go, stop!" "Turn around." Jian Yan turned around, and Director Yu said: "Lines." There was a prompt at the  scene

 .  device, but Jian Yan had already memorized a few slogans in the advertisement. She said them with a smile and stared at the screen. Director Yu's eyes collided with hers on the screen, and he felt itchy in his heart. He said: "OK! Come again. Once again."  This time it was taken from the side. When Jian Yan turned around, she looked at the camera. Her eyebrows were as dark as afar, her eyes were like stars, and the mole at the corner of her eye seemed to be hiding a lot of delicacy, which was particularly attractive. Her lips were red and her teeth were white. Her smile filled the whole room. All bright and beautiful.  "OK!" Director Yu praised: "Professional is professional, much better than those models who can't understand." Jian Yan came down from the red carpet with a smile, and the stylist brought her a second set of clothes  .  "Go and change your makeup first." Director Yu walked to Jian Yan and deliberately leaned very close to her. The two of them had their arms touching. Director Yu smelled the faint scent of makeup around him and felt excited. From the corner of his eye, he glanced at the hair on Jian Yan's neck. Skin, lick your lips.  When Jian Yan went to change her makeup, Su Ziqi walked up to her: "Can you still hold on?" "  It's okay." Jian Yan said, "The filming will be finished soon."  Su Ziqi nodded back to her: "By the way, just now Your phone rang, I didn't receive the call, look who it is."  Jian Yan took a look and saw that it was Jiang Yirou's number. She had exchanged phone numbers with other artists on the program team before, so she saved Jiang Yirou's number, but she never She had no contact, so she was confused and was about to push back when she suddenly saw Jiang Yirou chatting in the group.  She clicked in and saw Jiang Yirou saying: Jian Yan, are you in HIU?  Xia Yun: Did Sister Jiang see Yanyan?  Zhao Qingqing: Why did Sister Jiang also go to HIU?

 Jiang Yirou: Hi, we were talking about an endorsement deal. I just passed by the shooting area and saw Jian Yan.

 Jian Yan replied: Well, I'm at HIU.

 Jiang Yirou: I just said it was you. I thought I made a mistake and didn't have the nerve to say hello to you. How about it? Does it feel bad?

 Jian Yan: A little bit.

 Jiang Yirou: Was that old man trying to eat you just now? How cheap! I no longer have the ability to have children and still think about mopping up all day long! I feel so angry when I see this kind of person! Scum!

 Jian Yan laughed when she saw Jiang Yirou's words, and her resentment dissipated a lot. Next to her, Su Ziqi said, "Who is it?" "

 Sister Jiang." Jian Yan said, "I'll have a few words with her to sort it out."

 She just finished speaking. After that, I heard the staff shout: "Miss Su, Director Yu asked you to come over."

 Su Ziqi walked to Director Yu: "What's the matter?"

 "Miss Su is here. I want to tell you to take pictures of the bathroom first. That part." Director Yu didn't forget to look at Jian Yan as he spoke. His eyes seemed to penetrate her thin clothes and look directly at her. Jian Yan felt uncomfortable when he looked at her. She heard Su Ziqi say: "Shoot the bathroom first? Isn't that the last part to be shot? Besides, the set hasn't been cleared yet." "There's no need to clear the set

 . Miss Jian's body is so well-trained, isn't it just for people to see? I don't think there is a need to clear the set. "It's for

 your sister to see!" What retarded remarks! Jian Yan's stomach was filled with anger. She took a deep breath. Others in the group didn't know that Director Yu's evil deeds were chasing Jiang Yirou to popularize the knowledge. After Jiang Yirou finished speaking, the group started typing: - Thank you for your hard work, Yanyan

 .

 ——Yanyan suffered.

 ——If Yanyan doesn't want to be photographed, just leave.

 Jian Yan looked at their concerned words and said helplessly: Where to go? Come on Jesus take me away!

 "Miss Jian, please close your eyes." The stylist said softly. Jian Yan turned off her phone, raised her head and closed her eyes. In her ears, the argument between Director Yu and Sister Su continued, with neither party being convinced by the other.

 "I'm the director. I have the final say on how to shoot."

 "But we signed a contract."

 "The contract doesn't say how we're going to shoot, so everything is up to me."

 Su Ziqi lowered his head angrily and took two steps, but couldn't help but said, "Director Yu."

 "Should we shoot?"

 "It can't be like this."

 Inside the door Amidst the noise, the boss of HIU stood next to Ji Yunxin outside the door. She lowered her head to look at her phone. After seeing the news about Jian Yan, she lowered her eyes and asked, "I heard that HIU is filming today, is it convenient for me to take a look?"

 "Of course." The boss's surname is Chen. He heard that Ji Yunxin was coming to discuss cooperation two days ago and was ready. The two had just talked about cooperation and were quite harmonious. However, Ji Yunxin did not sign the contract. She said she wanted to transfer in the company. In a twist, Mr. Chen had long heard that Ji Yunxin was a workaholic and very demanding in selecting partners, so he did not dare to neglect and followed step by step. The two came out of the elevator on the eighth floor. Mr. Chen bent down and said, "This way, please." ."

 Ji Yunxin was followed by Fu Qiang, and she nodded slightly.

 Mr. Chen took her into the room where the filming was taking place and opened the door. He thought it was busy inside, but he didn't expect that all the staff were standing around and he heard a woman's voice.

 "We have no objection to filming the bathroom scene first. At least we should clear the scene, right? Director Yu, we respect you, do you respect us too?" "Miss Su, how many staff members are there? Besides, Miss Jian has such a figure

 . Okay, let's take a look and see what's going on? We're not asking her to take off her clothes. If she's willing to take off her clothes and put them on, I can consider clearing the place." Su Ziqi was extremely angry and laughed: "Director Yu, isn't that a bit too much

 ? Yes, the contract doesn't say how to shoot, but isn't it a rule in the industry to clear the place?" "

 I don't have any rules here about clearing the place and not clearing the place. If you shoot, you will shoot. If you don't, it will be a breach of contract. Ms. Su will consider it herself."

 "Don't think about it, Miss Su, break the contract." A clear voice sounded from behind everyone. Director Yu and Su Ziqi looked over. Ji Yunxin was wearing a long black woolen shirt, a beige plaid shirt, a black hip skirt, and stepped on her feet. Wearing seven or eight centimeter high heels, her legs were slender and straight, without any trace of fat, and she was tall. As she spoke, she raised her eyes to look at Director Yu, her eyes sharp, her aura suppressed, and Director Yu frowned.

 Su Ziqi walked up to Ji Yunxin and whispered: "Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin hummed and said to Fu Qiang behind him: "Assistant Fu, contact Jingyi Finance and the legal team to help Miss Su complete the compensation." Mr. Chen said hurriedly: "

 Ji Anyway, there must be a misunderstanding."

 Ji Yunxin looked at him and then at Su Ziqi. Su Ziqi met her eyes and shook his head. Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds: "Well, is there any misunderstanding? I want to ask my artist Jian personally. Miss, is it convenient for me to ask her?"

 "Of course it is convenient!" Mr. Chen motioned to Director Yu and the staff with his eyes. In an instant, the room was clean. Jian Yan was still in a state of confusion. She watched Ji Yunxin walk step by step. She herself, stunned: "Why are you here?"

 Ji Yunxin walked up to her, her expression faded away from the coldness and was no longer tense, her eyes became sharp and became gentle. When she spoke, her voice softened by two points: "Yanyan "It's not convenient for Jesus, so she asked me to come and take you away."

 Where are you going? Jesus, please take me away!

 Jian Yan lost her voice for a moment when she thought about what she said in the group. Ji Yunxin continued: "She also said that if you don't want to leave, she will let me stay here with you."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
10.7K 216 17
Title: I really don't want to be with the black moonlight heroine he Author: Pigeons can't coo/鸽子不会咕咕咕 Formerly known as I Really Didn't Covet the Bl...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
10.5K 236 24
和渣男小姑姑结婚了 Author: 砚允 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3427615 https://www.shubaow.net/244_244180/ Lin Luoluo, the number one...