Together for a Long Time GL M...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

合久不分 Author: 鱼霜 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4131915 https://czbooks.net/n/she120 Before getting... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-128 END
129-134 EXTRAS

31-40

349 5 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

Chapter 31 Catalog

Ji Yunxin had actually wanted to have a good chat with Jian Yan for a long time. When she first got married, she was so angry that she bought a house by herself. She strictly followed the agreement not to interfere with each other's freedom. She also did it. But two years later, no matter how angry she was, It was almost time to go away, so she didn't leave at the beginning of the year and chose to stay one night. In fact, she wanted to have a good talk with Jian Yan. Unexpectedly, when she returned to the house, Jian Yan had already rested. In the middle of the night, she almost lost control and made a mistake again, and had to run away. .

 That loss of control still had a big impact on her, causing her to not return to Ji's house for several months.

 Before Ji Songlin was hospitalized, she had been very busy. She was involved in several projects of the company. She was either on a business trip or abroad, and she had no time to spare. She rushed back only the second day after Ji Songlin was hospitalized. Before she had a relationship with Jian Yan, she asked more than It was Jian Yan. She was also asking herself whether she was sure or not. That night, she was sure, and she was sure to compromise with this relationship. But just when she was ready, before she could talk to Jian Yan, she met Jian Yan and went out for a trip. What comes back is a divorce agreement.

 How could the negotiation be satisfactory? So she could accept Jian Yan's proposal for divorce and agreed to it, but now she found that Jian Yan was relieved, but she couldn't let go. Ji Yunxin was sitting in the car without starting the engine. She looked through the car window toward the innermost room on the third floor. , just before leaving, Jian Yan was speechless, extremely indifferent, her eyes were clear and lively, but she hid a cold light. She said, "Mr. Ji, shall I take you down?" Ji Yunxin did not let her take it away but asked, "I have the recording pen."

 Can you take it with you?"

 Jian Yan frowned as she stared at her voice recorder: "What do you want this for?"

 Ji Yunxin picked up the briefcase and said, "Didn't you say you gave it to me before?"

 "That was before. , and besides, you don't want it." After Jian Yan finished speaking, she shrugged: "Whatever, Mr. Ji can take it away if he wants." She looked unconcerned,

 Ji Yunxin took the recorder from her hand and put it back in her briefcase. Yan stood beside her without saying a word. At that moment, Ji Yunxin missed the old Jian Yan. Whenever she was about to leave, she would always remind her again and again: Remember to eat well and protect your stomach. It is cold these two days, so wear more clothes...

 Those words that I once thought were long-winded, now that I think about them, they feel particularly warm, but those words were pushed away by her own hands.

 Ji Yunxin held the steering wheel with one hand and the recorder with the other. The phone rang. It was Fu Qiang's call, asking her where she was and that she had urgent matters to deal with. Before leaving, Ji Yunxin looked in the direction of the third floor and finally started the engine. , stepped on the accelerator and left the hotel.

 Jian Yan was standing by the balcony. She could see the black car when she lowered her head. She was holding her cell phone and muttering: "I don't know."

 Gu Cai on the other end of the phone roared: "What do you mean I don't know? Didn't she just come to see you? ?"

 Jian Yan rolled her eyes: "She's here to deliver something."

 "So kind?" Gu Cai snorted coldly: "I used to see her only once every three to four months and half a year? Now I'm free to give you something? Me and you Speaking of Yanyan, there must be a monster when things go wrong!"

 "There is a ghost." Jian Yan yawned: "You think too much." Gu Cai thought about it blindly

 : "Why, I think too much, it's you who thinks about it. Too little. Tell me, Ji Yunxin would take the initiative to give you things in the past?"

 Jian Yan thought for a moment. Ji Yunxin had actually given her things a few times before, but they were all sent to Ji Yunxin by Du Yan and others, asking her to take them with her. For herself, it was indeed the first time to take such initiative, but Ji Yunxin also said that the voice recorder had different meanings to her, so she could understand.

 "I don't understand!" Gu Cai's voice was full of disbelief: "I just think she wants to do something."

 Jian Yan listened to her increasingly unreliable words and shook her head: "Okay, I have to pack my things. No more chatting."

 Gu Cai then hung up the phone with a sigh.

 Jian Yan walked to the bed. Her clothes were still scattered on the bed. She lay on it. The mattress was soft and the quilt was fragrant. Originally, she was still thinking whether Ji Yunxin was really abnormal today, but she fell asleep after a while. The room was heated. With it open, the person lying on the bed turned over in several positions, and finally curled up with the quilt under him, between his legs, and fell asleep with his head on the pillow.

 Didn't wake up all night.

 Jian Yan was awakened by the ringing of her mobile phone. She opened her eyes in confusion, picked up the phone from the quilt, and said vaguely: "Hello."

 Luo Jing on the other end of the phone smiled: "Are you awake yet?"

 Jian Yan was a little confused when she heard Luo Jing's voice, and then slowly opened her eyes. The sun was already coming out of the window. She blocked the sun with her hand and moved her phone away. The screen showed eight o'clock. Jian Yan sat up hurriedly and said: He picked up the phone and said, "Sorry, I overslept."

 Luo Jing said, "It's okay, Director Gu and the others are still packing their luggage. We will go out to eat together at noon and shoot in the afternoon. Is that okay?" These were originally from the crew.

 The staff notified Jian Yan, but Luo Jing took the job. Jian Yan said: "No problem, I'm getting up." The other end of the phone chuckled. Jian Yan put down the phone. She scratched her messy hair and felt that she was getting more and more tired.

 She is sleepy. She actually slept all afternoon and all night yesterday. When did her sleep quality get so good? Jian Yan arranged the clothes on the bed with her long messy hair. After everything was put away, she ordered breakfast. After eating, she went to visit the rooms of Director Gu and several actors. The crew rented the third floor, and Jingyuan lived next to her. , and next door is Gu Kexin, but the two leading actors did not come to the hotel. Director Gu said that they did not necessarily live here, but just reserved a room before the filming officially started. Everyone was very casual, and the assistant of the crew helped them They set up a WeChat group and asked them to talk in the group if they had anything to do. As soon as Jian Yan was pulled in, she received information from Aite and Aite Luojing. The group was noisy and the atmosphere was pleasant.

 Director Gu took them to eat lunch on the first floor of the hotel. Jingyuan and Gu Kexin also arrived. Jingyuan had a boring temperament. She couldn't say a word for a long time and she didn't treat others politely. She just sat on the chair and ate alone. , Jian Yan always felt like she was seeing the second Ji Yunxin when she saw her.

 Gu Kexin is very talkative. She is completely different from those posted on the Internet. She is just like an ordinary artist. She can chat with everyone. She can also give guidance to artists who have just debuted. She and Jingyuan's personality is completely opposite, and I don't know how the internet got the hype about their relationship.

 After lunch, Director Gu took them to the film and television city. It was quite big. It took almost half an hour to wander around to the filming location. The scenes and props were all set up. Jian Yan followed Jingyuan and heard the staff asking them to change clothes.

 The dressing room is nearby. Jing Yuan and Gu Kexin's assistants have already held the costumes in their hands. Jian Yan was just about to find her own costume when she saw Luo Jing standing there holding her, and there were staff blowing clothes next to her. Whistle: "I saw something!"

 "Screenwriter Luo looks like a little wife."

 After a while of laughter, Jian Yan walked over. She took the costume from Luo Jing and said, "Thank you." Luo Jing's

 eyes were clear: "You're welcome, do you need my help?"

 Yes. The costume was too complicated and required the help of an assistant to put it on. Jian Yan did not have an assistant, but she did not want Luo Jing to help. She shook her head: "I will wear it myself." Luo Jing shrugged behind her, and the staff behind her cheered:

 " Sister Luo, come on!"

 "Luo Shen, come on!"

 "Luo Shen, I bought a stock yesterday."

 Luo Jing smiled: "What stock?"

 The staff replied to her: "Jian Luo CP stock!"

 Luo Jing:...

 When Jian Yan came out, she saw Luo Jing having fun with the staff. She waved: "Yanyan."

 She lowered her head to arrange her costume and walked over. She heard Luo Jing say: "Director Gu asked me to tell you the next scene.

 " She hasn't stood in front of the camera in three or four years, and Jian Yan didn't dare to be too distracted. She nodded: "Okay."

 Not far away, Jingyuan and Gu Kexin were already preparing to shoot the first scene, and Director Gu was dancing and talking to them. , still making movements from time to time, Jian Yan looked away and heard Luo Jing say: "Wait a minute and you follow Gu Kexin. When she turns around, you take action, like this..." Luo Jing walked to her side as she spoke,

 Her brows were serious as she was telling the story, and her movements were very standardized. Jian Yan nodded, and Luo Jing said, "Try it." In her first life, Jian Yan played

 the role of a beggar, an orphan, and had no name. Others called her Xiao 8. She and Zhao Lin met at the Beggar's Nest. The two begged all the way from the capital to the Kunlun Mountains. Later, they were caught stealing silver coins from the spirit fox played by Gu Kexin. The character played by Gu Kexin was named Qinghan. After catching her, they Instead of blaming her, he gave her all the money. Jian Yan was grateful and paid more attention to the news about Qing Han. Later, he was brutally killed because of the tip-off. There were not many plot lines in the first life. Jian Yan She doesn't have many opportunities to appear. Today's first scene is where she wants to steal something.

 "It's pretty good." Luo Jing said after the scene with her, "I'm just too nervous."

 Jian Yan smiled. She was indeed a little nervous. She hadn't stood in front of the camera in four years. It would be strange not to be nervous. She did it. After taking two deep breaths, Luo Jing looked at her actions and smiled: "Relax, it's okay. You sit down for a while and I'll get you a glass of water." Jian Yan nodded: "Thank you." Luo Jing walked to the table and poured a glass of

 water

 . Warm water, chatted with the staff before turning back to Jian Yan. Jian Yan lowered her head to read the script. When she heard Luo Jing's voice, she reached out her hand. Luo Jing put the cup in her hand. Jian Yan didn't hold it tightly when she took it back. One cup Water poured on her instantly!

 "Hey!" Jian Yan stood up immediately. Luo Jing took a tissue from the side and handed it to her. The water seeped into her clothes. Jian Yan was originally wearing a beggar's outfit, which was in tatters. Her breast shape immediately changed after being soaked by the water. It was highlighted. Before she could cover Luo Jing, she took off her coat and covered her head on!

 Jian Yan was stunned for a few seconds. The clothes Luo Jing had just taken off were still steaming, making her face blush slightly. It was noisy here. Director Gu and the assistant director came over and asked, "What's wrong?" Jian Yan lowered her eyes and said, "

 No. I'm sorry, Director Gu, I accidentally wet my clothes. I'll change into another set."

 Luo Jing said: "I'll accompany her to change."

 Director Gu nodded: "Okay, let's go."

 After the two left, the staff Everyone gathered together and murmured: "Did you just see Luo Shen's nervous look?" "

 I just said that the two of them are related."

 "Emma, ​​it's so sweet."

 The crew was noisy. There was a Reuters on set in the afternoon, and they were supposed to be filming. Jing Yuan and Gu Kexin, after the photographer took the photo of this pair, the person in charge said: "Why don't we also include Screenwriter Luo and Jian Yan?" The person in charge looked at Luo Jing: "Go and ask Screenwriter

 Luo."

 Luo Jing used to The rule is not to take pictures, but now she has been exposed, so the person in charge really doesn't know what her plan is. The photographer called a staff member and muttered a few words. The staff member ran to Luo Jing and came back and said; " Screenwriter Luo said it's optional."

 With this sentence, it would be easier to handle, and the person in charge waved his hand: "Add it."

 [One Dream and Half Growth] is currently the TV series that netizens are most concerned about. Although it has just started filming, because the script is written by Luo Jing, the heroine is Gu Kexin and Jingyuan, a pair of popular CPs, and it has been on several waves before filming started. Hot search, so the number of fans on the official WeChat account is increasing at a skyrocketing rate. The number of fans has directly surpassed the official WeChat account of this year's most popular drama. On the first day of filming, fans and netizens were furiously browsing under "One Dream and a Half Growth" Ask Reuters.

 At three o'clock in the afternoon, [One Dream and Half Growth] official Weibo posted: I know you can't wait to see the beautiful fox and general, the latest Reuters is coming! [Picture][Picture][Video].

 A total of six photos and three videos were posted. In the C position, Gu Kexin and Jingyuan were standing together and talking. Their eyes collided. Jingyuan's expression was still cold, but Gu Kexin's smile was like a flower. The picture had a heart filter added. One line: Eat sweets?

 As soon as it was posted on Weibo, fans roared:

 —Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat!

 ——I can never get tired of this pair. The cold and cold garden, the beautiful and generous Xinxin, which one of them dominates the other?

 ——Xinxin must have been suppressed! One look at Yuanzi's aura, do you dare to suppress it?

 ——Ahhhhhhhhhh, sisters! Have you watched the last two videos! Go and see it!

 ——I saw it, it's Jian Luo CP, mom, I hit it really hard, wow, wow, the official gave me candy!

 ——The new Jianluo CP fan is here, and the official candy is the most deadly! The moment Luo Shen put clothes on Jian Yan, I believed in love again.

 ——Luo Shen, hello, Sususususususu, I love you, Yanyan, don't be shy, be brave! The best CP next year is looking forward to you and Luo Shen!

 There was a lot of excitement on Weibo and the company was busy. Ji Yunxin was sitting in the conference room. She had just finalized the promotion plan for the New Year film. Fu Qiang stepped in and leaned next to her and said: "Mr. Ji, Miss Li is here to see you."

 Li Weiqing has not contacted Ji Yunxin since the last Weibo incident. She has just returned to China, there are not many announcements, and it is the end of the year, so she is free. Qin Yao inquired about Jingyi's year-end activities and got some news. She is this time Came to the project team to discuss matters.

 Ji Yunxin looked sideways when she heard Fu Qiang's words: "What's the matter?"

 Fu Qiang shook his head: "Miss Li didn't say anything."

 Ji Yunxin glanced at him coldly. Fu Qiang stood up straight and said, "I'll go and ask."

 If he was worried about the ambiguous relationship between Li Weiqing and Ji Yunxin before, he didn't dare to have it. If he neglected it, then it was just a matter of business attitude. After all, his boss said it didn't matter, so it would be pointless for him to make random guesses.

 Li Weiqing looked at Fu Qiang standing in front of her and said, "It's okay. I happened to be talking downstairs and met Mr. Ji by the way." Fu Qiang lowered his head and went in to report again. Ji Yunxin had just finished the meeting, so she stood up and said nothing

 .

 Li Weiqing waited outside for several minutes before seeing Ji Yunxin return to the office. She shouted: "Yunxin." Ji Yunxin looked up at her and said calmly: "Go in." Li Weiqing nodded and followed her with a smile: "Are you busy at the end of the

 year

 ? ?"

 Ji Yunxin walked to the desk and put down the documents, and responded: "Well, I'm a bit busy."

 Li Weiqing stood in the office. She was a little embarrassed and said: "I'm sorry about the Weibo thing last time. In fact, I have been busy for the past two days." I've always wanted to apologize to you, but I was afraid that you would be unhappy."

 Ji Yunxin recalled the gossip she had seen on the Internet before, and she shook her head: "It doesn't matter, just explain it clearly. Why are you here today?" "Don't your company have activities at the end of the year?

 I Anyway, I'm just a free person now, so I signed up."

 Ji Yunxin nodded. Jingyi's year-end activities have always been arranged by the project team. In previous years, she just went through the motions, so she didn't say anything. Li Weiqing saw this and said : "Okay, I won't disturb you anymore, let's go first."

 She came here mainly to see Ji Yunxin's attitude. The incident on Weibo last time was neither a big deal nor a small matter. She had been unsure about Ji Yunxin. , I don't know what she meant. Seeing that she really didn't mind, Li Weiqing felt relieved. She opened the door and walked out. Qin Yao came up to meet her: "What did you say?" Li Weiqing turned to look at Ji Yunxin's office: "I didn't say much

 . ."

 "Then Mr. Ji..."

 Li Weiqing shook his head: "Let's go downstairs to talk."

 The two left, and Fu Qiang walked to the door of the office. He knocked on the door and went in. He said respectfully: "Mr. Ji, this is from Mr. Lu, please take a look. Ji

 Yunxin took the document and lowered his head. Fu Qiang stood in front of the desk and said, "Mr. Ji, Mr. Lu called you half an hour ago and asked you if you would like to go to the crew." Originally, Ji Yunxin had started filming such a thing

 . He would show up, but "Half a Dream" was a big production after all, and he was cooperating with Lu Kaiping, so he didn't dare to make his own decision, so he asked Ji Yunxin.

 Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds and said: "Turn on the computer today?"

 Fu Qiang nodded: "Yes, turn on the computer today."

 Ji Yunxin sat on the office chair and stared at the computer. The characters in the document gradually became distorted, and what appeared in Jian Yan's room appeared in front of her eyes. When he arrived at the scene, Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds and stood up and said: "Go and have a look."

 Fu Qiang said quickly: "Okay, I'll prepare the car right now."

 Ji Yunxin didn't bring her secretary, so she took Fu Qiang alone into the car. On the way, Fu Qiang saw that she was not looking at her tablet and said, "Mr. Ji, the Yimeng crew is quite popular. You have such good taste." "Yeah." Fu Qiang saw that she answered the question even more vigorously: "It was on as soon as I turned on the phone

 .

 It has been hotly searched for several times and is now being discussed on the Internet."

 When Ji Yunxin heard what he said, she took out her phone and looked at it casually, then without looking away from the screen, a short video was playing on the screen, and Jian Yan knocked over the cup. Water fell on her chest. Luo Jing quickly took off her coat and covered her body. Fu Qiang was still flattering her nonstop. Ji Yunxin said lightly: "Shut up." Fu Qiang immediately covered his mouth. He glanced at Ji Yunxin with his peripheral vision, becoming more and more confused

 . You understand what your boss is thinking. Wasn't he quite happy just a second ago?

 Ji Yunxin's unhappiness was obvious. Although she usually didn't express her emotions, when she was unhappy, her face became tense and her facial features became sharper. Fu Qiang sat next to her tremblingly. He originally wanted to flatter her but wanted to find a hole in the back. .

 It was cold, the air pressure was low, and when they came together, he had difficulty breathing.

 It didn't take long for Jingyi to arrive at the film and television city. Just when Fu Qiang was about to suffocate, he heard the driver say: "Mr. Ji, Assistant Fu, we're here." Fu Qiang let out a deep breath, hurriedly opened the door and walked out.

 He didn't forget to walk up to Ji Yunxin and open the car door for her.

 The crew was all ready. Jian Yan was a little nervous at first, but she found the feeling after two scenes with Gu Kexin, but she still didn't let go completely, so she NGed several times. Director Gu had already considered this, after all, the four He hadn't filmed in years and didn't practice every day, so his acting skills were definitely rusty, so after two scenes, he asked Gu Kexin and Jing Yuan to shoot the rest of the scenes first, while he and Luo Jing helped Jian Yan get a feel for the scenes.

 Lu Kaiping received the news before Ji Yunxin arrived at the set. He stood at the door and waited. After a while, he saw Ji Yunxin walking over with Fu Qiang. He hurriedly greeted him: "Mr. Ji." Ji Yunxin nodded with a calm expression

 : "Yes."

 Lu Kaiping stood beside her and said, "It's already filmed. Would you like to go in, Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin looked inside and saw Jing Yuan and Gu Kexin in costumes standing in front of the camera filming. They were surrounded by The place was cleared and no one was there. Next to them were Jian Yan and Luo Jing. Director Gu was talking to them. They looked very serious. After listening, Jian Yan first looked at Luo Jing and then nodded, her red lips slightly parted. I don't know what was said, but Luo Jing laughed after hearing it, looking very happy.

 A few people were chatting happily over there, but the air pressure here had cooled down. Ji Yunxin's face was sullen, her eyes were downward, and her eyes were slightly drooped. Although her expression was the same as usual, it made people feel that she was a little unhappy. Lu Kaiping stood beside her. He hurriedly asked: "Mr. Ji, is there any problem?"

 Ji Yunxin pursed her lips: "No problem." Seeing

 this, Lu Kaiping had no choice but to say: "There is a resting place over there, I will accompany you there."

 He said and moved forward. Let's go. Ji Yunxin walked beside him. When she passed by Director Gu, she heard Jian Yan's voice, which was clear and crisp. Jian Yan said, "Is that so?" After she finished speaking, she made a gesture, and Luo Jing put his hand on her Correcting her posture on the shoulder: "A little higher, tilt your head to the right, that's right."

 Jian Yan turned her cigarette butt to the right, and her eyes happened to meet Ji Yunxin's. She was slightly startled, and her body froze. Luo Jing, who was correcting her posture, patted her arm: "What's wrong?" Jian Yan came back to her senses: "It's okay.

 "

 " Let's continue."

 Ji Yunxin saw Jian Yan turning her back to her, and unfamiliar emotions spread into her chest. She was sore, swollen, and uncomfortable, and she couldn't get rid of it. She seemed to have a breath that was being held there, which made her face even darker. It was ugly. Lu Kaiping originally wanted to discuss with her the TV station's purchase of broadcast rights, but now seeing her expression, he was confused and said, "Mr. Ji, are you still dissatisfied with anything?" "No, it's good.

 "

 Lu Kaiping: ...

 This doesn't look good at all, but he didn't dare to ask. The two of them walked to the rest area. There was a shed set up here, and several air conditioners were blowing on it. It was warm inside, Lu After Kaiping opened the curtain and went in, he said to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, the TV station purchased the broadcasting rights..." Jingyi has an independent TV station, and usually shows

 some TV series it invested in. After all, Yimeng is a big production, and then In addition, CCTV is also interested in purchasing. No matter how good this independent TV station is, it cannot be promoted as quickly as the official one, so Lu Kaiping still prefers to sell to CCTV. Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds and said: "There is no rush in this matter." CCTV's publicity is good, but they are

 too Relying on the fact that he was the official bidder, they wanted to buy from Jingyi this time. They did not dare to be too rude and it was easy to negotiate. Lu Kaiping nodded when he heard this: "Well, then I will deal with it again. "

 Ji Yunxin didn't say anything. Lu Kaiping's cell phone rang. He looked at it and said, "Mr. Ji, I'm going out to take a call." Lu Kaiping opened the curtain and went out, and met Jian Yan head-on. She had gone back to the shed to get her down jacket.

 Director Gu just told her about the scene and asked her to think about it. She was cold in the thin beggar's uniform, so she wanted to go back to the shed to think about it. Unexpectedly, Ji Yunxin was in the shed. She was slightly shocked when she saw it, but she still said respectfully. : "Mr. Ji."

 Ji Yunxin nodded slightly.

 Jian Yan walked to the clothes rack, pulled out a red down jacket from the rack and put it on. The down jacket covered her beautiful figure and wrapped it tightly, leaving only a pair of slender calves exposed. She was slender and wore a pair of ancient shabby cloth shoes. The cloth shoes were tattered and half of her toes were exposed. When Ji Yunxin saw her wearing this, she planned to go out and couldn't help but said, "Isn't it cold?" Jian Yan was startled, and suddenly realized that she was talking

 to Before she could speak, she thought for a few seconds and said, "It's okay, thank you, Mr. Ji, for your concern." With a

 distant but respectful attitude, Ji Yunxin was still about to speak when she saw the curtain was lifted, and the two girls playfully said, "Yanyan, Luo Shen is looking for you." You."

 "I said it must be here."

 Jian Yan smiled at the two girls and opened the curtain: "Thank you."

 The two girls looked at her back and smiled: "This couple is so sweet."

 "Luo Shen This is a mistake, I can't live without Yanyan for a moment."

 "Nonsense, if I have such a partner, I can't live without him." "

 Yes, only Shabi

 can live without her." The chatter gradually faded away, and he sat down When Ji Yunxin in the shed heard their last conversation, the suffocation in her heart grew bigger and bigger, almost raging.

 Only the evil pen can be separated.

 Why did she feel like she was being scolded?

Chapter 32 Very Sour

Ji Yunxin had an appointment in the afternoon. She was always very busy, so she took time to come here. She didn't plan to stay too long. Just after 3:30, Fu Qiang reminded her in a low voice: "Mr. Ji, time It's almost time, we should go."

 Lu Kaiping knew how to look at his face and said, "Is there anything else, Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin glanced at him and stood up: "I have some business later."

 When Lu Kaiping saw this, he didn't try to hold her back, so he returned. "I'll take you out."

 Ji Yunxin nodded and followed him out of the shed. The filming was still going on outside, and the people under the camera had been changed. There were a lot of extras in this scene, the streets were bustling with people, and there were constant cries. Ji Yunxin glanced at She saw Jian Yan in a beggar's outfit. She didn't have fancy clothes, heavy makeup, or even decent clothes, but she could still find her at a glance.

 Xiao Ba, played by Jian Yan, mingled in the crowd. She had just arrived in Kunlun Mountain, which is colder than the capital. She couldn't help but stretched out her arms to hug herself. Her body was shaking slightly under the camera. There were vendors selling food around her, and the sweetness of the steamed buns. The smell, and the white smoke rising from the noodle shop, made her shiver and lean against the corner, staring at the food, unable to help but swallow her saliva, her eyes full of longing and hope.

 Ji Yunxin had seen that look before.

 She recalled that on their wedding night, Jian Yan also looked at her with longing eyes, as if begging her not to leave, not to let her be alone. She still remembered that Jian Yan held the hem of the dress with both hands and shouted carefully She said: "Yun Xin."

 She was shaken when she heard the call, briefly, but finally she left the wedding room. Now that she saw that look in her eyes, Ji Yunxin couldn't help but stop.

 She didn't move, and the others centered around her naturally stopped. It was quiet outside the set, except for the sound of hawking on the street not far away that was particularly clear.

 Xiaoba was very hungry and cold. She had no clothes on her body and no food to eat. Although she was hungry all the way, she never thought about stealing. But when she thought of Xiaoyu who was still lying dying under the bridge, she still wanted to commit crime. hand.

 Their names were all chosen by themselves. She was named Xiaoba because the old beggar in the beggar's den said she was born on the eighth day of the lunar month. Xiaoyu was named because she likes rainy days. They beggars hate the wind, rain and snow season the most, but Xiaoyu likes it and doesn't like it. Knowing why, no matter why, Xiaoba doesn't care much now. She just thinks about how to find some money to take Xiaoyu to see a doctor.

 A person walked towards her on the street, a woman. She had a dark green money bag tied around her waist. Xiaoba looked away from her money bag and looked around her. No one was there. She shook hands and bit her lip. She was still eager just now. Her eyes turned hesitant, as if she was struggling, and finally she gritted her teeth and stood up.

 The cold wind was blowing, making her unstable. She was already cold, so Director Gu placed two fans beside her. The cold made Xiaoba shiver. Her teeth chattered and she walked towards Qinghan. She smelled something before she even got close. There is a fragrance.

 It was very light, very light, and very fragrant. Xiaoba glanced at Qinghan and saw a slight smile on her face, her expression was gentle, her temperament was very good, and she was very soft. She didn't look like someone who could run.

 Qinghan got closer and closer. When Xiaoba passed by her, Xiaoba quickly grabbed her purse. It was her first time stealing and she had no experience at all. Unexpectedly, she missed the purse and instead grabbed Qinghan's belt. A gust of wind blew by, and the atmosphere was awkward. Xiaoba's hand was still on her belt, and Qinghan, who looked gentle and harmless, was grabbing her wrist neatly with one hand.

 Pain, dense pain crawled from the wrist to the body, Xiaoba said in a thin voice: "Xiao, miss." "You are so

 young, how can you do such sneaky things?" Qinghan obviously looks a few years older than her. , but the reprimand she spoke was very mature. The place where Xiaoba was caught seemed to be burning. She tried to shake off Qinghan's hand but failed, and finally looked up at Qinghan stubbornly.

 There was despair, shame, and guilt in those eyes. Qinghan stared at her for a few seconds and was touched, so he let go of her.

 Xiao Ba didn't run away. She stood there and looked at Qing Han. The corners of her eyes were reddish and full of water. Her eyes were sparkling and her pretty face was pale. Her teeth bit her lips. When she let go, her lips were pale and bloodless. At this moment, she She is just a pitiful little beggar. All the labels attached to her are blurred and dispersed. She plays the role of pitiful, helpless and confused to the fullest. The other vendors are still shouting and bustling, and time seems to be frozen on the two of them. Everyone looked at Qinghan and Xiaoba, including Ji Yunxin.

 "OK! It's over!" Director Gu shouted into the loudspeaker, and the extras dispersed. The makeup artist came forward to touch up Jian Yan and Gu Kexin's makeup. Ji Yunxin stood there without moving. Behind her, Fu Qiang whispered: "Mr. Ji ?"

 Ji Yunxin tilted her head and Fu Qiang said: "Mr. Ji, the time is almost up."

 For the first time, Ji Yunxin had the idea of ​​not wanting to leave. She glanced at Jian Yan from the corner of her eye and saw her taking the down jacket and warmers handed to her by other artists. Holding the cup in her hand, she opened it with a smile and took a sip. She was still echoing what others said and nodding. Her attitude was calm and generous. She didn't show the pitiful look she had just now. In just a few minutes, she was completely different. Ji Yunxin stood still. , whispered to Fu Qiang: "Let Mr. Chen attend the meeting."

 Fu Qiang was confused for a while: "Mr. Chen? Oh, okay."

 Then he walked to the corner and called Mr. Chen. On the other end of the phone, Mr. Chen said doubtfully: "Mr. Ji isn't going?"

 In the past month, he has helped Ji Yunxin attend four meetings and once went on a business trip. This is so abnormal. Normally, she would like to do it herself when it comes to official matters, so she even moved her home into the office. There were several times He had always seen her office light on while working overtime, but now she was uncharacteristically not having any meetings or interviews?

 The nature of his work and that of Ji Yunxin are actually different. He is mainly responsible for the media and company diplomacy. Although people outside may think that Ji Yunxin is mysterious, his whereabouts are mysterious, no one can be found, and he only gave an interview once at the end of the year. What? She doesn't like to show up, it's all because she's not suitable. She can make the media angry to death with her words, so he has always been in charge of diplomacy, and the division of labor between the two has always been very clear, but now Ji Yunxin is taking over her own affairs. give him.

 Something happened.

 Something is definitely going on.

 Mr. Chen asked Fu Qiang: "What has Mr. Ji been busy with lately?"

 Fu Qiang, maintaining the persona of an assistant who doesn't talk much, replied: "Nothing, just quite busy anyway."

 Mr. Chen: "...then what is she doing now? What?"

 Fu Qiang replied to him: "I didn't do anything."

 He said it but didn't say it.

 Has Fu Qiang watched too many business war movies? Guarding him like a thief, Mr. Chen laughed angrily. He had been in Jingyi for almost 20 years. He looked at Ji Yunxin as if he were his own child. He smiled and shook his head.

 Fu Qiang hung up the phone and walked over to Ji Yunxin and whispered: "Mr. Ji, the arrangements have been made." Ji Yunxin nodded when he heard the words. Lu

 Kaiping saw that they were muttering and didn't dare to ask any more questions, let alone urge him. Ji Yunxin was now the sponsor. Dad, how could anyone urge the father of the fund owner to leave? Not only should he not urge him, but he should also support him well. When Lu Kaiping saw that Ji Yunxin had not left, he said, "Mr. Ji, why don't you go over there? It's warmer over there." Ji Yunxin glanced at him and shook his head

 . : "No, that's it."

 Jian Yan's every move can be clearly seen here. Ji Yunxin crossed his arms on his chest and put on his coat before getting off the car, so it was not cold. Lu Kaiping was different. He was wearing a uniform. I was wearing a sweater. I had just put the coat in the shed, so I was shivering from the cold.

 The next scene started again soon. Jian Yan and Gu Kexin had their first conversation. Jian Yan, who was gentle and majestic just now, turned into a weak and helpless little pitiful person under the camera. Her clear eyes were watery, and the corners of her eyes were wet. Her moles were all flushed, her face was dusty and dirty, and her beautiful facial features could be vaguely seen. Qinghan stood beside her without moving, but when he saw her looking at him, he couldn't help but said: "Where is home?" ?"

 Xiaoba's hands were hanging by her sides, her fingers holding the hem of her clothes. She lowered her head, looking very helpless. Qinghan opened her lips: "No home?" Xiaoba nodded weakly and said in a thin voice: "No.

 "

 People were coming and going, and there was an endless stream of hawkers selling goods. Those holding various candied haws and candied figures passed by them. Qinghan sighed, she took off her money bag from her waist, took the little beggar's hand and handed it to her. On her hand, Xiaoba raised his head, his clear eyes were a little confused. Although there were stains on his face, it was not difficult to see her confused look. Her bloodless lips shouted: "Miss." "They all call me Miss, I can still

 embarrass you." Qinghan nodded: "You go."

 His hands were heavy, and a money bag seemed to weigh a thousand catties. The water in Xiaoba's eyes had not dissipated, and the tip of her nose was red. She didn't know whether it was from the cold or from the cold. She was crying. Qinghan sighed and handed her another handkerchief. Xiaoba didn't take it and waved her hand quickly: "No, it's dirty..."

 "What does it have to do with it?" Qinghan said to her, "Isn't the handkerchief just for wiping dirty things?"

 Xiaoba was stunned on the spot. Qinghan personally helped her wipe the black ash from her face. The two of them stood very close to each other. Close, close enough to see each other's facial features clearly. Qinghan's facial features are deep and her expression is gentle. She now looks at Xiaoba as if she were looking at her little girl who has just transformed into a human form. She unconsciously shows a look of love, but Xiaoba is She stood there dumbly and couldn't say a word. She looked at Qinghan with a look that changed from fear to awe to shyness. Qinghan wiped the dirt off her face and handed her the handkerchief: "It's for you."

 Xiaoba reached out and took it. The handkerchief still had a faint fragrance, which was the same as Qinghan's. It smelled good. She lowered her eyes and said, "Thank you, Miss." "No need." Qinghan turned around and

 Xiaoba Ji Yunxin grabbed the hem of her clothes with her little hands. Ji Yunxin stared at Jian Yan's hands not far away. She had been caught like this before. Not long after Jian Yan moved into Ji's house, she told Jian Yan a bedtime story before leaving at night. Shi Jianyan just reached out and grabbed the hem of her clothes, and whispered: "Yun Xin, can you leave later? I... I'm scared." At that time, her eyes were also reddish and bright

 , As if hiding the starlight, she was not very good at comforting people at that time. She just sat down and said, "Okay, I'll wait until you fall asleep before leaving."

 Jian Yan burst into laughter in an instant.

 The sight of her eyes coincided with her memory, and the corners of Ji Yunxin's lips raised in a slight arc. Soon she coughed lightly and returned to her cold and calm look. Lu Kaiping finally couldn't hold it in anymore and went back to find his coat and put it on. When he came out, Ji Yunxin was still standing in the outer circle. Looking at it, he followed Ji Yunxin's gaze with some curiosity. It was no different, just ordinary acting. Could it be that Mr. Ji had never seen other people acting before, so he was curious? Impossible, he is probably supervising the work.

 This was probably the only possibility. In Lu Kaiping's eyes, Ji Yunxin was always the manager who was busy with everything. If it wasn't for the supervision, how could he stop and watch. Thinking of this, he hired an assistant and asked the assistant to talk to Director Gu. Both times, be serious and don't make any mistakes.

 Director Gu felt the pressure coming on without Lu Kaiping's explanation. Ji Yunxin just stood there and looked at him for a few times, then he felt a heavy burden on his shoulders. The pressure was so great that he exhaled, his movements serious and focused.

 He influenced other artists. When the makeup artist came up to touch up Jian Yan and Gu Kexin's makeup, he smiled and said, "Director Gu is also nervous. It's rare to see him." Gu Kexin echoed with a smile, and the makeup artist said doubtfully: "It's not discipline.

 It's even rarer that Mr. Gu actually came to watch the filming in person than when Director Gu was nervous." After

 hearing this, Jian Yan raised her eyes in Ji Yunxin's direction, and happened to meet those eyes. Ji Yunxin's eyes were a little confused, confused, and a little dazed. They were not as sharp as they had been seen before. and sharp, and even the aura was not that strong. Although Jian Yan didn't understand why she had such a change, she was not very interested. Jian Yan glanced lightly and looked away. The makeup artist walked up to her and said, "Draw your eyes again. Makeup."

 Jian Yan raised her head and closed her eyes and let the makeup artist apply it on her face.

 We filmed several scenes in the afternoon, and Jian Yan felt more and more satisfied as she went to the back. Two scenes were enough for one scene. Director Gu gave her free rein from the initial guidance to the back, which gave her a full sense of trust. Ji Yunxin stood up all afternoon. Looking outside with her hands folded on her chest, she didn't even sit on the chair Lu Kaiping brought for her, but looked straight ahead without saying a word.

 On the first day of filming, Director Gu did not delay the scene and announced the end of work early. Lu Kaiping, who had been the background board for a long time, finally played his role: "Mr. Ji, why don't we leave after dinner?" Ji Yunxin looked to the other side and hugged

 him Jian Yan, who was wearing a down jacket, nodded and said, "Okay."

 She couldn't explain why, but she didn't want to leave yet. When Lu Kaiping heard what she said, he quickly asked his assistant to book a private room at the hotel. Finally, he said to Ji Yunxin, "Mr. Ji, shall we go there first?" Ji Yunxin

 saw from the corner of her eye that Jian Yan had already carried her clothes into the dressing room, and she responded: "Yes."

 The group of people walked toward the hotel in a mighty manner. The artists behind them all carried their clothes and entered the dressing room to change. , Jian Yan's costume was the smallest. She had a baby warmer attached inside. Even so, her face was still slightly pale from the cold. After entering the dressing room, she changed into her own clothes and came out. When she opened the curtain, she saw Luo Jing holding a thermos. Cup stands outside.

 "Drink something hot." Luo Jing handed over the thermos cup, and the people beside her whispered and laughed softly.

 "Luo Shen is so kind."

 "Luo Shen is so considerate."

 "You're right to invest in Jian Luo. I'm just waiting for their good news."

 Jian Yan listened to their muttering and said helplessly, "Thank you, but I'm not very thirsty yet."

 Seeing this, Luo Jing had to put away the thermos Cup, asked: "Let's go together."

 Everyone's eyes were still looking here, Jian Yan turned to look behind her and said, "I'll wait for Miss Gu and Miss Jing." Although

 she was not familiar with Gu Kexin and Jingyuan, she was familiar with Jingyuan. If Luo Jing walks alone, she will definitely have to accept criticism. Since she can't give Luo Jing what she wants, she shouldn't give her anything and make the relationship clear. Although this feels a bit like burning bridges, she feels that compared to burning bridges, giving Luo Jing The cruelest thing is to hope but not be able to do it.

 Jingyuan and Gu Kexin did not change clothes quickly. The dressing rooms of the two were separated. Their assistants were standing outside chatting. They seemed to be very accustomed to the speed of changing clothes. The remaining artists had almost left. Jian Yan stood awkwardly in the same place. Luo Jing did not rush her, but just waited with her.  Soon the door of Jingyuan's dressing room opened. Jian Yan was about to say hello with a smile, but unexpectedly it was Gu Kexin who walked out. She was slightly startled when she saw Jian Yan: "Yanyan?" She had become familiar

 with them all afternoon.

After calling each other, Jian Yan came back to her senses: "Xinxin, what are you..."

 Gu Kexin turned around: "Miss Jing's costume is more difficult to take off, so I came in to help her." With

 an upright face and a natural look, Jian Yan glanced at her from the corner of her eye. Jingyuan, who came out behind her, had a straight face, his expression was the same as usual, but his lips were slightly swollen. She suddenly realized: "That's it, let's go." Gu Kexin took the coat from the assistant and put it on, and

 asked "Did you come all the way to wait for us?"

 Jian Yan lowered her head and smiled: "It doesn't matter, I just packed it up too."

 There were other staff on the set packing up the props. Jian Yan and Gu Kexin walked to the hotel while chatting and laughing. Jingyuan behind them had a cold expression and had no intention of talking at all. He only glanced at Gu Kexin from the corner of his eye from time to time. Under his indifferent expression, he seemed to be aggrieved.

 Gu Kexin's hand was hanging by her side, and her body was occasionally blown by the wind. She leaned to the side, and her hand just happened to touch the back of Jingyuan's hand. She touched it lightly and quickly moved away. Jingyuan's face was tense, with a look on her face. Indifferent, but the base of the ears is slightly red.

 Jian Yan also knew that she had ruined people's good deeds, so after arriving at the hotel, she immediately distanced herself from Jing Yuan and Gu Kexin. There were only four seats before the table. Ji Yunxin's side was empty. It was originally reserved for Gu Kexin or Jing Yuan, but Jingyuan sat alone in the innermost seat because of what just happened. Gu Kexin accommodated her and of course sat next to her. Jian Yan couldn't sit next to Gu Kexin. If she didn't sit next to Gu Kexin, she would sit next to Ji Yunxin. She just stood there without moving. , Lu Kaiping said: "Yanyan, sit down."

 Jian Yan couldn't help but look at Gu Kexin, fearing that he would make Jingyuan angry if he sat next to her, so he sat next to Ji Yunxin.

 Ji Yunxin lowered her head, and a light fragrance came to her nose. The food in the box was rich in fragrance, but she could still clearly capture the sweet smell of Jian Yan's body because the impression was so profound.

 After everyone was seated, Lu Kaiping asked the waiter to bring the dishes and started eating. The people sitting at their table were directors, assistant directors, producers, investors, screenwriters and several leading actors. The other tables cast envious glances. , Jian Yan buried her head in eating, ignoring all the sounds around her. The turntable in front of her was turned, and Jian Yan heard Luo Jing whisper in her ear: "This fried rice cake is good, try it?" She raised her eyes and saw Luo Jing

 Just as she was looking at herself with a smile, the rice cake had been placed in front of her. Jian Yan picked up a piece of rice cake with chopsticks and put it in a bowl. The white rice cake was wrapped in a layer of red oil and fried to a golden color. It looked very spicy. Jian Yan originally She didn't like spicy food, but she became interested this time. She took a bite and it was indeed slightly spicy, but very appetizing. Luo Jing asked, "How was it?" Jian Yan

 ate the rice cake and replied, "It's delicious." "

 Luo Jing said with satisfaction: "If it's delicious, eat more."

 Jian Yan picked up two more pieces. Ji Yunxin, who was sitting next to them, heard their whispers chatting and her eyebrows were stained with displeasure. She stretched out her chopsticks and picked up the rice cakes too. The spicy taste stimulated her mouth and made her almost cough. Jian Yan was still talking quietly to Luo Jing next to her. Ji Yunxin barely swallowed the chewed rice cake. A burning sensation spread from her throat to her chest, which was similar to the previous shortness of breath. The feeling is different, a little sour this time.

 Is there vinegar in this rice cake?

 It has always been normal to change glasses at the wine table, but because Ji Yunxin was sitting here, everyone did not have a lot of fun. Everyone just took a sip meaningfully. Occasionally, Lu Kaiping said a few words to adjust the atmosphere. The atmosphere at the dinner table They were relatively harmonious. Although it was the first day of filming, they had been in contact with each other in the group before, and since they were all of the same age, there were not many taboos about talking. As they chatted, they unconsciously ended up talking about scandals. , the man who plays Xiao Yu is about 20 years old, very young, handsome, and has a bright smile. He said to Gu Kexin: "Teacher Gu, you and Teacher Jing are said to be the best CPs of the year. Do you have any thoughts?" Gu

 Ke Xin is talkative and smiles when she meets everyone. Outsiders only say that she has a good personality. Those who know her well know that she is a smiling tiger, a thousand-year-old fox. When she heard this, a smile appeared on her beautiful face, and she turned to look at Jingyuan with affection. Maimai said: "Teacher Jing, what do you think?"

 If she had used an ambiguous way, everyone would have become more suspicious. But now that she said it so straightforwardly, everyone thought it was nothing.

 Jingyuan was most annoyed that she was teasing her inappropriate posture in front of others, but she couldn't refute it. She said with a cold face: "I don't feel it." Her classic quotation is that I don't know, it doesn't matter, just ask my agent, so Gu

 Kexin After eating, everyone at the table laughed. Gu Kexin pretended to grab her hand, obviously she was acting, but in fact she was eating tofu. Her hand rubbed the back of her hand, her eyes gradually deepened and she said, "Don't you really feel it?" She pointed The abdomen

 scraped against Jingyuan's tiger's mouth, and a fine numbing sensation hit him. Jingyuan's body trembled. The two of them were sitting very close. Gu Kexin's legs were already touching Jingyuan's under the table. They bumped lightly, and then bumped again. , seemingly unintentional, but it made Jingyuan's ears turn red. Gu Kexin smiled and let go of her hand: "Okay, okay, if you keep teasing me, Teacher Jing will kick me out." The people at the table looked at her fearful look and all Smiling

 , Jingyuan glanced at her angrily, which was a warning. Gu Kexin didn't take it to heart at all. She took a sip of wine and smiled with her eyes downcast.

 After the incident between Gu Kexin and Jingyuan, the atmosphere at the table suddenly became more relaxed, and some people pointed questions at Luo Jing and Jian Yan.

 "Luo Shen, I heard that you personally invited Yanyan, right?"

 "Luo Shen, were you and Yanyan in a tour group before?"

 "Luo Shen, tell me about you and Yanyan's story."

 "I think Luo Shen can write the incident with Yanyan into a script." "

 ..."

 The chat continued, but Ji Yunxin did not participate. She lowered her head and took a bite of the dish, which was not delicious. She turned around and picked up another dish and bit it in her mouth, but it still didn't taste good.

 Ji Yunxin, who had tasted several dishes in a row, frowned and put down her chopsticks with an unhappy expression. Lu Kaiping, who was sitting next to her and was very observant, hurriedly asked, "Mr. Ji, what's wrong with the cooking?" Ji Yunxin tilted her head

 . Looking at him, he said, "Don't you think there's something wrong with the food here?"

 Lu Kaiping was puzzled: "What's wrong with the food?"

 Ji Yunxin was about to reply to him seriously, then she pursed her lips and swallowed.

 The food here tastes very strange and sour in your mouth.

 Ji Yunxin left before the dinner was over, saying that she still had business matters to deal with. Lu Kaiping didn't dare to stop her and sent her to the door. After getting in the car, Fu Qiang said, "Mr. Ji, are you going to the company?" He spent the entire afternoon watching an acting show

 . When Ji Yunxin closed her eyes now, the image of Jian Yan in costume appeared in front of her. She was weak, helpless, and pitiful. Her teeth were biting lightly. Her eyes concealed helplessness and expectation. Those eyes had appeared in front of her more than once. Looking back now, it was like a sharp knife piercing her chest, causing her to frown tightly in pain.

 "I'm not going to the company." Ji Yunxin said lightly: "Go back." Fu Qiang

 agreed, and the black car drove towards the apartment. Ji Yunxin turned her head and looked out the window. The cold wind made the tree shadows sway, and there was something in the air. A few dead leaves were rolled up and scraped against the car window, making a harsh and slight friction sound, just like the sound outside their window that night. Ji Yunxin stared in front of her and said suddenly: "Turn around." Fu Qiang was stunned for a moment: "Huh? Where are you

 going?"

 Ji Yunxin reported the name of the community, and Fu Qiang said casually: "Mr. Ji, is that the new house you bought?" "No.

 "

 A slightly lower and cold voice sounded. Ji Yunxin looked out the window thoughtfully. That was not the house she had just bought, that was the place where Jian Yan once lived.

Chapter 33 NecklaceJi Yunxin came back to this apartment, and while Jian Yan was traveling, she had already decided to compromise with the relationship, so she began to try to feel like going home. However, she never thought that Jian Yan would file for divorce when she came back, and she would never come back. Pass.

 Fu Qiang sent Ji Yunxin to the door of the apartment and asked: "Mr. Ji, do you need me to accompany you in?" Ji

 Yunxin: "No need."

 Fu Qiang lowered his head: "Then I will wait for you here."

 Ji Yunxin thought for a few seconds and said : "You can get off work first."

 Although Fu Qiang was a little stunned, he still said respectfully: "Okay."

 The car was driven away by Fu Qiang. Ji Yunxin stood at the door in high heels. The combination lock was still the same as before. Jian Yan said she was afraid. She forgot, so she set it with her birthday number. Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes and entered the password. The lock dinged and the door opened. She pushed it open and went in.

 It was no different from before, except that the flowers on the coffee table had withered and there seemed to be a smell of dust in the living room. Everything was the same as before. When she got divorced, she said she wanted to clean up and leave the house, but she really didn't take anything with her. Ji Yunxin changed She took off her slippers and walked in, opened the window, and a gust of cool breeze blew away the dust in the living room. She sneezed twice and walked to the room.

 The curtains in the room were tightly drawn, and the room was dark. She turned on the light, the sheets were folded neatly, the table was clean, and there were two or three magazines on the bedside table, which seemed to be used to kill time before going to bed. , Jian Yan likes to draw while reading, so there are also traces of her pen on the magazine. Some are drawing a little person, some are writing two or three sad words, and her name is left blank on the last page of the magazine. The place was filled with these three words. Ji Yunxin touched these names with her fingers and imagined the scene of Jian Yan lying on the bed writing these names. What was her mood at that time?

 His chest suddenly hurt, as if densely packed needles were pricking it. The indescribable feeling was even worse than at the dinner table. Ji Yunxin took the pen on the bedside table and added "Jian Yan" after his name.

 Much more comfortable.

 Ji Yunxin put down the magazine and leaned against the bed. This period of time was too abnormal for her. It was not this period of time. From the moment she decided to compromise to this relationship, she felt that she was different from before.

 The ringtone of her mobile phone interrupted her thoughts. Ji Yunxin picked it up and looked at it, and saw the message Ji Han sent her: [Sister, are you working overtime again tonight? ]

 Ji Yunxin leaned on the pillow and replied to her: [No, I don't work overtime. ]

 Ji Han was the first to post three exclamation points, and finally asked: [Aren't you in the company? 】

 Ji Yunxin replied calmly: 【Not here, is there something wrong? ]

 Ji Han bit her lip: [No, it's almost the end of the year. Grandpa wants to take his sister-in-law over for New Year's Eve dinner. He's afraid you'll be unhappy, so he asked me to tell you in advance. 】

 Ji Yunxin sat up when she saw the words "New Year's Eve dinner". In previous years, Jian Yan would go back to Ji's house early to accompany Ji Songlin on New Year's Eve, while she would go back in the evening, and then after the New Year's Eve dinner, she would take her back to the apartment. But that was in previous years. Will she go to Ji's house again this year?

 Ji Yunxin suddenly felt uncertain.

 Ji Han waited for a long time but didn't hear Ji Yunxin's reply and said a little worriedly: "So sister, are you unhappy?" ]

 Ji Yunxin's palms became sweaty. She tensed her body and replied: [No, did she agree? ]

 Ji Han: [Her? Oh, you mean sister-in-law, I'll talk to her later. ]

 Ji Yunxin touched the screen with her finger, typed several words and deleted them, and finally sent only one word: [Hmm. ]

 When Ji Han saw her reply, he actually wanted to ask about the program, but he was afraid of offending her. He just mentioned the New Year's Eve dinner, and now he brought up the program. If Ji Yunxin was unhappy and didn't even come back for the New Year, she would be a sinner. So Ji Han didn't mention it. She closed the chat page with Ji Yunxin and sent a message to Jian Yan: Sister-in-law... Ji Han thought for a moment and changed her title. She typed: [Sister

 . 】

 Jian Yan was in Director Gu's room, with several people sitting around. Director Gu was talking about drama, Luo Jing was busy writing and drawing beside her, Gu Kexin held her chin up and looked at Director Gu, Jing Yuan still looked indifferent, but she was mentioned When the name was called, she would slightly nod to indicate that she heard it, and two or three supporting characters also lowered their heads to read the script. The one who cheered the most in the room was Jian Yan. She stared at Director Gu and repeated every word he said. After thinking about it, she kept every gesture in mind. Director Gu loved her dedicated attitude and smiled at her frequently. Jian Yan pursed her lips and smiled happily.

 It feels so good to be back on set.

 Director Gu talked for almost an hour and said to Jingyuan, "Remember?"

 Jingyuan nodded indifferently: "Yeah."

 Without a single extra word, Jian Yan sat next to her and looked sideways, still feeling that Jingyuan's character and discipline Yun Xin is very similar, not because of the unfamiliarity and indifference in her bones, but because of her innate aura, which makes people dare not say anything. After Director Gu and Jing Yuan finished talking, they looked at Gu Kexin, but before they spoke, Gu Kexin opened her lips and said, "I That's OK."

 Director Gu nodded with satisfaction, and said to Luo Jing, "Can you tell me more about the changes in the script?" "Let's

 talk about it tomorrow." Gu Kexin yawned, smiled and said to Director Gu, "I'll wait a minute. I still have to act with Teacher Jing, so don't go to bed if I get home late."

 Others didn't know the inside story, so they all said, "Teacher Gu is dedicated to her work."

 "That's for sure, otherwise I would have won the Best Actress award. Are you having fun?"

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes after hearing what others said. The meeting was over. When leaving, she received a message from Ji Han and smiled when she saw the address. Luo Jing beside her said, "What's wrong?" Jian Yan said

 Yan put away her phone and said, "It's okay."

 With a distant attitude, Luo Jing didn't look hurt and just looked at her back with gentle eyes.

 Everyone went back to the room, Jian Yan walked to the innermost, followed by Gu Kexin and Jing Yuan.

 "Teacher Jing, come to my room later. I didn't seem to understand some of the scenes just now." "

 No."

 "So indifferent? Teacher Jing, you are not dedicated."

 Jingyuan asked helplessly: "Which part?"

 Gu Kexin leaned close to her ear and said in a voice that no one else could hear: "The sex scene." Jingyuan

 glared at her angrily, and Gu Kexin said with a smile on her face: "Teacher Jing, go wash up. , I'll wait for you in the room."

 Just as Jingyuan was about to retort, he turned around and saw Gu Kexin's playful eyes, and her fingertips pressed against her waist, rubbing them carefully. Her face was tense and she didn't say a word. He opened his door and went in. Gu Kexin chuckled behind him.

 Most of the artists in the corridor had gone back to their rooms. Jian Yan was opening the door when suddenly she heard someone calling from behind: "Yanyan." She turned around and saw Gu Kexin standing behind her. Her assistant was opening the door. Jian Yan stood still:

 "Huh?"

 Gu Kexin took a step forward and said, "Today I helped Teacher Jing change into costume, please keep it a secret. You should know that Teacher Jing doesn't like to hear other people talk about her." She had a clear look on her face. It

 was no different from before, there was even a slight smile on her face, but her eyes were not smiling, and even a little cold. Jian Yan looked at Gu Kexin for a few seconds, and suddenly smiled, this is the real Gu Kexin, right? Harmless is just her label.

 She also knows how many people covet her current position. The matter between her and Jingyuan is widely spread outside. If she didn't have any means, how could she have concealed it until now? But Jian Yan is really not interested in other people's private affairs. Who hasn't kept it a secret yet? Wasn't her previous secret marriage her own secret? Thinking of this, Jian Yan understood Gu Kexin very well. She nodded and said, "Teacher Gu, don't worry, I know what to say and what not to say, and what to see and what not to see." Gu Kexin saw her clear eyes and expression

 . She smiled seriously and said, "Yanyan is so smart."

 After she said that, she blinked her eyes and returned to her harmless look. Jian Yan smiled and shook her head. When Gu Kexin turned around, she shouted, "Teacher Gu." She called Xinxin in front of her

 . , Teacher Gu and Jian Yan could also carry it clearly. Gu Kexin was very satisfied with her attitude. She turned around and said with a smile, "Yanyan, is there anything else?" Jian Yan took a step closer to her and asked, "There is indeed something

 . I'm very curious, Teacher Gu, was it Teacher Jing that you pursued first?"

 Jingyuan's personality was very similar to Ji Yunxin's, so she was very curious.

 Gu Kexin raised her eyebrows and seemed to be in a good mood: "Why do you ask that?"

 Jian Yan said, "Teacher Jing doesn't look like he is going to chase people."

 Gu Kexin chuckled softly, her eyes full of smiles, as if Jian Yan The words made her laugh, and when her assistant reminded her to go back to her room, she said: "You can understand that, what's wrong?" Jian Yan asked doubtfully: "I just want to know how Teacher Gu chased Teacher Jing

 . Gu

 Kexin thought for a while and replied with eight words: "Stalker, hard to get."

 Jian Yan was slightly startled when she heard this. It turned out that this was the case, so when she pursued Ji Yunxin, she used the wrong method from the beginning. ?

 Gu Kexin saw her in a daze and said, "Good night."

 Jian Yan came back to her senses and said, "Good night."

 After the two of them went back to their rooms, Jian Yan sat on the sofa. Her phone dinged again. She looked over and saw that it was Ji Han who had sent another message: [Sister, aren't you here? ]

 Jian Yan saw this sister frowning and quickly jumped over and replied to her: [Here, what's wrong? ]

 Ji Han typed over: [It's nothing, grandpa wants you to come back for the New Year's Eve dinner. 】

 Since she was taken to Ji's house, she has been spending the New Year there. Originally, she was thinking about hanging out in the hotel this year, but unexpectedly Ji Songlin was still thinking about her.

 This feeling of being remembered is actually quite good.

 Jian Yan replied to her: "Let's talk about it then. I will come back if there are no other arrangements." ]

 After Ji Han completed the task, she smiled and typed: [Sister is so nice, kiss me! ]

 Jian Yan shook her head and stood up when she saw the emoticon she sent her. The glass on the balcony was tightly closed. She pushed it open a little. The cold wind blew in, and the cold air filled her from head to toe. She closed her collar and stood by the balcony. , recalling the winter when she first arrived at Ji's house, the weather was also so cold. At that time, she was still immersed in the sadness of her parents' death, and she was unwilling to come out. She also turned a deaf ear to others communicating with her.

 Ji Songlin was afraid that she would do something stupid, and besides finding a psychiatrist for her, he would stay with her day and night. Later, he became ill due to this, and the task of accompanying her fell on Ji Yunxin.

 At that time, Ji Yunxin was not as cold as she is now. After she came back from school, she would take the initiative to visit her room. Ji Yunxin didn't like to talk, let alone chat. She would sit next to him every time, silent.

 But even if she didn't speak, she was very satisfied.

 She couldn't tell when it started. She looked forward to her getting out of school early, looking forward to her going home early, looking forward to seeing her figure, looking forward to her occasionally asking herself what she did at home today. At that time, the wind was light, the clouds were light, the sun was just right, and she loved it. The seed was buried in her heart, getting deeper and deeper, growing and getting stronger, and finally trapped her completely. That's why she agreed without thinking when Ji Songlin proposed that they get married not long after Ji Yunxin returned to China. Pretending not to see Ji Yunxin's rebellious attitude, pretending not to see her displeasure, she thought she would be able to see the light of day, but she didn't expect that both sides would suffer.

 The lights were brightly lit downstairs. Jian Yan's stomach growled. She rubbed it. She seemed to be hungry very easily recently. Maybe it was because Ji Yunxin was sitting next to her at night and she didn't take a few bites. Jian Yan was going to go back to the house to find something to eat. Yes, I lowered my head and caught sight of something shiny out of the corner of my eye.

 Isn't this Ji Yunxin's necklace?

 When did you end up here?

 Jian Yan rolled her eyes. She must have left it behind when she hid on the balcony last time. She returned to the room holding the necklace, picked up her phone and sent a message to Ji Yunxin: [Mr. Ji, I left your things here. ]

 After she posted it, she also took a photo of the necklace.

 Ji Yunxin was lying in bed when she received the news from Jian Yan. She did something she had never done before and found it boring before. She read all the magazines Jian Yan put on the bedside table and read the words Jian Yan wrote. Keeping it in her mind, she watched Jian Yan write from the beginning: The King of Heaven overpowers the Tigers of the Earth, and Ji Yunxin will lose two hundred and five if he doesn't go home. At the end, I wrote: If I don't come back, I won't come back. Who is afraid of who? I have to leave anyway.

 From anticipation to giving up, Ji Yunxin seemed to have followed Jian Yan through the whole journey of her heart. She felt sour in her heart and her eyes were reddish. She was feeling sad when a message from Jian Yan came over: [Mr. Ji, you left your things with me. 】

 As if he was afraid that she wouldn't believe it, he even posted a photo of the necklace. Ji Yunxin subconsciously touched her neck, which was empty. She replied: "Okay, I'll come and get it right away." ]

 When Jian Yan received the news, she immediately thought of what happened last time, not to mention that this time the entire three floors were owned by the crew. What if Ji Yunxin came over and was seen? What would happen? She quickly replied: [No need! I'll send it over! 】

 Rejected quickly and quickly, as if she was afraid that she would pass by. When Ji Yunxin saw these words and thought of her last experience of being stuffed on the balcony, her heart was blocked. She typed in a depressed tone: "I am in Wei Yinghua Garden." 】

Chapter 34 Long-Winded

Half an hour later, Jian Yan stood at the door of Weyinghuayuan Community. This place she had lived for three years was so familiar to her that she could go home with her eyes closed. She squinted her eyes and pulled up her scarf to cover half of it. Face, when she got into the elevator, she happened to meet some girls going home. She stood back and heard some girls saying: "When will [Yimeng] be broadcast? Is it this fall?" Another girl replied to her: "

 It can't be that fast. Wasn't it just taken?"

 "I really want to see it!"

 "I want to see it too. Oh, I hope it will be released soon. I can't wait to eat candy!" "

 I think you want to see the garden. Let's go with Xinxin, okay."

 "It sounds like you are not a fan of CP. Do you dare to say that your screensavers are not Luo Shen and Jian Yan?"

 Jian Yan was stunned for a few seconds when she heard her name. She lowered her eyelids helplessly, and the elevator dinged. When we arrived, the girls in front started to walk out one after another. She stood at the back and took a breath.

 Soon we arrived at the door of the apartment.

 Jian Yan unlocked the door, held the door handle, and opened the door with all her strength. The light inside the door was on. Everything was the same as before. She had fantasized about opening the door and seeing Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa countless times. Now she did open the door and saw Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa, but she couldn't make any waves in her heart.

 Those long-awaited scenes seemed to turn into ashes and dissipated when the wind blew.  Ji Yunxin turned her head when she heard the sound of the door opening, and saw Jian Yan standing at the door. She put down her notebook and stood up and said, "Come in." Jian Yan put on her slippers as a habit and walked in. She stood in the living room and stared at

 him belatedly.

Tip your own shoes.

 Ji Yunxin said: "Sit down."

 Jian Yan lowered her head and took the bag: "No, I'm just here to deliver the necklace."

 She took out a small transparent bag from the bag, which contained a silver necklace. Ji Yunxin took it and said: "Thank you."

 Jian Yan stood in front of the sofa and shook her head: "No."

 Ji Yunxin saw that she was about to leave after she finished speaking and said, "Has Xiaohan contacted you?" She rarely took the initiative to speak, and her expression was very

 unnatural. Her usually sharp eyes did not look at Jian Yan, but fell elsewhere. Jian Yan listened. When she asked, she turned around: "Xiaohan?"

 Then she reacted: "Is it about the New Year's Eve dinner?"

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Yeah."

 Jian Yan smiled: "I said it."

 She was wearing a black down jacket, thick The scarf covered the lower half of her face, her long hair was shawl, and her eyebrows were covered by bangs. When she lowered her head, her expression was almost unclear, but there was a slight smile in her voice. When Ji Yunxin saw that she didn't leave immediately, she wanted to find other topics, but she wasn't. People who talk a lot don't usually take the initiative to chat, so the two stood awkwardly for a few seconds. Jian Yan said, "It's nothing, I'll go back first." "Wait a minute." Ji Yunxin said, "I'll see you off

 . "

 After saying this, she remembered that Fu Qiang had driven away her car, and Jian Yan had no intention of letting her give it away. She waved her hand and refused: "No, I'll call a taxi." Ji Yunxin glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw something in the box next to the clothes hanger

 . The car key was the one that Jian Yan often drove. She walked over, picked up the key and said, "I'll give it to you." Before Jian Yan could reply, her stomach growled first, which was especially

 clear in such a quiet atmosphere. Yan Yin bit her lips under the scarf, and heat came out of her face, making her cheeks slightly red. She said a little embarrassedly: "No, I'll leave first. See you, Mr. Ji." As if it was a quick decision

 , Unexpectedly, someone grabbed her wrist just as she took a step forward. She turned around and wondered, "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin held it back and said, "Let's have something to eat before we leave."

 Jian Yan originally wanted to refuse, but felt that it was too deliberate. , although she doesn't need to take Ji Yunxin's face into account now and can leave whenever she wants, but she will still go to Ji's house in the future, and it's impossible for her to stay away from each other forever, so she sighed and nodded: "Okay." Ji Yunxin heard

 this After she agreed, she breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Sit down."

 After thinking about Jian Yan accusing her of being too taciturn in the notebook, she added, "What do you want to eat?"

 Jian Yan ignored the strange feeling spreading over her body and replied uncomfortably: "Whatever."

 Ji Yunxin nodded and walked to the kitchen. She didn't come here often and didn't even know where the things were. And she only knew how to cook a few home-cooked dishes, and she didn't know if she had any -

 she opened the refrigerator and found it was empty except for a few cans of drinks.

 Jian Yan couldn't hear any movement in the kitchen and turned to look. Ji Yunxin's tall figure was standing in front of the refrigerator. Finally, she closed it again, then lowered her head and walked around. She took off her coat and wore a beige sweater underneath. The sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, and the exposed arms were white and clean. The hands were well maintained, slender and slender. At first glance, they were not hands that could do housework. Jian Yan stood up and walked over, took off her down jacket and said, "I'll do it." Right."

 She was still familiar with this place.

 Ji Yunxin took a step back. Jian Yan passed by her side, and the faint smell of perfume hit her. She lowered her eyes and saw Jian Yan's slender neck. Her skin was as delicate and shiny as jade. She said, "Can I help?" Jian Yan Yan

 looked around and saw that there were no fresh ingredients. Before she came, she was curious about why Ji Yunxin came to this apartment suddenly. Now that everything was as usual, she thought, it was probably a temporary act. Anyway, she doesn't live here anymore. Ji Yunxin came. I won't feel uncomfortable.

 She opened the freezer and asked: "Want to eat dumplings or glutinous rice balls? And some noodles." They

 are all quick-frozen. No one has lived here for almost a month. If there are other ingredients, they will definitely be out of date. Ji Yunxin heard her lower her head Looking at the freezer, she said, "What do you want to eat?"

 Jian Yan took a bag of glutinous rice balls and said, "I'm free to do it." "Mr.

 Ji, go out and wait, it will be ready soon."

 Ji Yunxin stood behind her and said breathlessly: "Let me help you."

 Jian Yan turned to look at her. What can I do to help? Why don't you just boil water and roll the glutinous rice balls into it? There is no technical content, but she looked at Ji Yunxin standing dry and convinced Wanting to help, she said, "Then Mr. Ji, please wash two dishes."

 Ji Yunxin bent down and Jian Yan said, "The cupboard is above."

 Ji Yunxin coughed lightly and opened the cabinet above. She reached out and took out two bowls. The only sound in the kitchen was the roar of the range hood. Jian Yan inadvertently looked at the glass next to her and was stunned. She was wearing home clothes and holding a ladle in her hand. , there was white smoke curling up in the pot, and steam was coming out. Next to her, Ji Yunxin, wearing work clothes, was washing the dishes carefully with her head down. When she first entered the door, she saw Ji Yunxin sitting on the sofa, but she didn't feel anything. Now she saw this scene, but she felt mixed.

 "Okay." After Ji Yunxin finished washing, she put it on the counter. Jian Yan came back to her senses and said, "Mr. Ji, go wait outside. You'll be fine soon." "Yes." After a faint agreement, Ji Yunxin walked out of the kitchen. She

 did

 n't Instead of sitting in the living room, she stood at the door of the dining room. From her angle, she could clearly see Jian Yan's actions. She used a ladle to stir the pot, adjusted the heat, and closed the lid. After a few minutes of silence, she opened the lid. Stir twice more, then turn off the heat and scoop out the glutinous rice balls.

 The movements are very skillful.

 Ji Yunxin thought about the many bags of dumplings, glutinous rice balls and noodles she had just seen in the freezer. This was different from what she had imagined. She thought that Jian Yan should have lived a good life here for three years, but she forgot that living alone could How good it was to think of her holding a bowl of noodles or a bowl of dumplings alone before, and sending herself a message asking her if she would come back. She was full of excitement and expectation, but was rejected without mercy by her.

 This feeling is terrible.

 Ji Yunxin's eyes were filled with fog for no reason. She frowned and turned her head, her hands hanging by her sides, and suddenly found that there were no words to describe her current mood.

 Uncomfortable, depressing, uncomfortable, more uncomfortable than seeing Jian Yan's scandal or hearing her talking and laughing with Luo Jing.

 Jian Yan returned to the dining room with two bowls of glutinous rice balls and saw Ji Yunxin standing there. She shouted, "Mr. Ji?" Ji Yunxin raised her eyes, and Jian Yan noticed that the corners of her eyes were slightly red. She said, "What's wrong with you?" "It's

 okay

 . "Ji Yunxin's voice was slightly lower.

 Jian Yan sat at the dining table, put a pair of chopsticks on her bowl and said, "Okay, come and eat."

 Ji Yunxin's tone was gentle and her attitude was very natural. Ji Yunxin sat opposite her. Jian Yan was really hungry. The glutinous rice balls were still very hot. She stirred them with a small ladle and finally took a ladle of soup to her lips. The heat spread to her body with the tip of her tongue. , which instantly warmed her body.

 Ji Yunxin watched her eat two before picking up her chopsticks. It was stuffed with sesame seeds, a lot of saccharin, and very sweet. She swallowed it together with the hot soup. It was warm, and Ji Yunxin suddenly felt very satisfied.

 The two of them ate a bowl of glutinous rice balls without saying a word. Finally, when Jian Yan was about to clear away the dishes, Ji Yunxin said, "I'll do it." Jian Yan didn't refuse, she said, "Okay, thank you, Mr. Ji, for the treat. I should go.

 "

 Are you leaving now?

 Ji Yunxin saw her walking out of the dining room and took her coat and scarf from the sofa. She said, "I'll give it to you." Jian Yan smiled and shook her head: "No need." Although the short time together had not allowed her and Ji Yunxin to get rid of that

 layer

 of There was a gap, but after all, the two of them had sat together and had dinner, so it wasn't that awkward. Besides, Jian Yan had already corrected her position and mentality, so she naturally refused: "I'll just take a taxi back." Ji

 Yunxin He followed her and said, "It's not safe to take a taxi so late."

 She said without hesitation and took out the car key from the box: "I'll give it to you."

 Jian Yan felt that Ji Yunxin was very strange tonight. This strange feeling It didn't disappear until she got into the car. The car was driven by Ji Yunxin. It was her first time driving Jian Yan's car. She was not used to it. After fumbling around for a few minutes, she asked, "Have you fastened your seat belt?" Jian Yan leaned on the back of the car:

 " It's okay."

 Ji Yunxin hummed and turned her head to find Jian Yan looking at her. She asked, "What's wrong?"

 Jian Yan looked as usual and said, "Mr. Ji, don't you think you are a little different tonight?"

 Ji Yunxin Her heart skipped a beat and her heart beat a beat faster for no apparent reason. She asked, "What's different?" Jian Yan hesitated for a few seconds, looked at Ji Yunxin and said, "I talk a lot, and it's a bit long-winded." Her straightforward words made Ji Yunxin

 speechless

 . Speechless.

 She just wanted to say a few more words to her.

 Chapter 35 DoubtJi Yunxin didn't speak again after being silenced by Jian Yan, not because she was angry, but because she was used to being silent while driving. Moreover, this was Jian Yan's car, and it was her first time touching it, so she couldn't help but feel more reserved. A little more.

 Jian Yan originally tilted her head to the window and watched the street lights passing through her eyes, with the lights flashing and the neon lights flashing. No matter what season it was, the city was always bustling with people walking in twos and threes on the street. There were couples cuddling each other, helping the elderly, and hugging each other. They were children. They were walking in a hurry but with smiles on their faces. Jian Yan couldn't help but smile as she looked at them.

 The heater was on in the car, and she pulled off her scarf a little, revealing her beautiful and delicate facial features. From the corner of her eye, Ji Yunxin saw how her hands on the steering wheel tightened, and she continued driving without saying a word.

 There were not many vehicles on the road at this point, but there were a lot of traffic lights on this road, so cars stopped from time to time. Ji Yunxin put one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear lever. She waited for the red light several times. He wanted to speak, but finally heard Jian Yan ask: "Isn't Mr. Ji busy this year?"

 Ji Yunxin was slightly startled and lowered her eyes and said: "It's okay."

 This year is actually busy, but not as busy as the first two years. After all, he just took office at that time. If she wants to make some achievements, she will naturally have less time to rest. After she finished speaking, she pursed her lips and asked proactively: "Are you still used to being on the set?" As if she didn't expect her to ask, Jian Yan paused for a few seconds before saying: "Quite

 . Okay, it's better than what I'm used to in the apartment."

 After she finished speaking, Ji Yunxin thought of the quick-frozen foods she saw in the freezer, and her expression became more apologetic. Before she could speak, Jian Yan said, "The light is green." Ji Yunxin hummed and shifted the gear.

 Stepping on the accelerator, the red car sped away.

 There was no words for the whole journey, everyone was thinking about things. Jian Yan had never thought that the road was so long. It was so long that she felt a little sleepy. She had just eaten, and the heating in the car was sufficient. The car body vibrated slightly, like a cradle, shaking her eyes. Squinted.

 When Ji Yunxin was approaching the hotel, she turned her head and saw Jian Yan asleep.

 Her head was leaning on the back of the chair, hanging slightly, with a scarf covering most of her face. Her eyes were closed tightly, her eyelashes were long and thick, her skin was milky white, and the moles at the corners of her eyes were also delicate. Ji Yunxin looked away for a few times and continued driving.

 The speed of the car was much slower than before, and the temperature of the air conditioner was also turned up a little higher. The hot air blew on her wrists, making her feel warm.

 Jian Yan slept so soundly that she didn't wake up until she reached the hotel door. Ji Yunxin looked at the time on her watch and shouted, "Jian Yan." The sleeping person didn't even change his posture. Ji Yunxin raised her voice:

 " Jian Yan."

 Jian Yan moved, and a small voice escaped from her lips: "Huh?"

 It was light, soft, and waxy. It was completely different from her usual tone of voice. She felt a little confused as if she hadn't woken up yet. Ji Yunxin was ready for the third time. The first time she called her, she heard her mobile phone ringing. Jian Yan squinted and took out the mobile phone from her bag, and said in a low voice: "Hello." She didn't know what was said on the other end of the phone. Jian Yan slowly sat up straight, and she

 I looked around and scratched my head, here we are.

 Ji Yunxin did not speak and remained silent. Jian Yan smiled apologetically at her and finally said to the other end of the phone: "Screenwriter Luo? Room? Well, I'm not in the room. I...I'm buying something downstairs." Luo Jing held up her phone

 . She said, "It's downstairs. It's okay. I just washed my hair and remembered that I forgot to bring the hair dryer. I wanted to borrow it from you." "

 I brought the hair dryer." After Jian Yan said this, she woke up completely. He continued: "But I have to wait a while before I can come up. How about you borrow it from someone else first?" The refusal

 was obvious. Luo Jing regretted why she had to show off her cards so early. At least Jian Yan would not be so defensive to her before. She said, "Okay, I'll ask other people."

 Jian Yan smiled and said, "Well, that's it."

 She hung up the phone and breathed a sigh of relief. Ji Yunxin looked straight ahead, pretending not to hear her. She called, but only after she hung up the phone: "Luo Jing?"

 Jian Yan said: "Well, it's getting late, I'll go up first, thank you for sending me back." Her tone was normal, Xie Ji Yunxin

 still looked Looking into her eyes, his eyes were calm and cold, without any emotion. Ji Yunxin met those eyes and nodded: "Okay."

 Jian Yan said and opened the passenger door. Unexpectedly, she forgot to unbuckle her seat belt. She smiled sheepishly, lowered her head and put her hand on the button of the seat belt. Unexpectedly, Ji Yunxin also placed it on it to help her unbuckle it. , their hands touched near the red button of the seat belt, and they were both very warm. Jian Yan quickly retracted it as if she was electrocuted. Ji Yunxin saw her move and said nothing, but just unbuckled the seat belt and said, "Okay." Jian Yan nodded slightly

 : "Thank you."

 Ji Yunxin hummed, watched her get out of the car, and closed the door.

 Jian Yan didn't go upstairs directly after getting off the car with her bag. She was afraid that she might bump into Luo Jing when she went up now, so she walked around outside and walked on the cobblestone path. The more she thought about it, the more something was wrong. Finally, she called Gu Cai. , there was noisy at the other end, Gu Cai said in a loud voice: "What did you say?"

 Jian Yan frowned: "What are you doing?"

 Gu Cai came out of the bar, the noise faded away, the wind became more and more obvious, her voice was trembling: " What's going on? I was just setting up the scene in the bar."

 "Isn't it the Chinese New Year?"

 Jian Yan then remembered that the Chinese New Year was coming. Gu Cai's bar held a small party at the end of every year. In the past, she would She went to help, but she couldn't go this year. She said, "It's okay, then you can be busy."

 Although Gu Cai shivered from the cold, he still adhered to the principle of not pretending not to see something happen to a friend and said angrily: "What's the matter? Tell me. Well, you won't call me for no reason."

 Jian Yan originally wanted to chat with Gu Cai about Ji Yunxin's abnormality tonight, but when she was blown away by the cold wind just now, she felt that she was overthinking, and Ji Yunxin insisted on sending her back. It's not a big deal. Jian Yan said, "It's okay. I just couldn't sleep at night and wanted to chat with you." "Let's chat."

 Although Gu Cai also wanted to chat with Jian Yan, it was too damn good outside. Feeling cold, she said, "Why don't we wait until I get back to talk?"

 "No." Jian Yan yawned: "I'll fall asleep when you get back, so let's talk about it next time."

 Gu Cai said, "Then Okay, by the way, are you okay on New Year's Eve?"

 In the past, she started to help Gu Cai set up the scene before the Chinese New Year, and would also perform one or two dances on New Year's Eve, but this year, Jian Yan said: "I won't participate..." Gu Cai smiled: "Nonsense, you are just

 a You are a star, and I even let you participate. After eating too much, I want to be on the hot search. I made an appointment with the landlady and Yueyue, and I want you to come and play together." Her tone was surprisingly

 sweet when she mentioned the word Yueyue. Jian Yan was so disgusted that she curled up her lips and said, "I know, I should be fine that day. I'll send you a message then." "OK."

 Gu Cai said happily, "That's it."

 She finished. Someone called from behind: "Lady Boss!"

 Gu Cai said: "That's it, I hang up." Jian

 Yan put away her mobile phone. After blowing the cold wind for so long, her chaotic mind became clear. She went back to the room and went to the corridor. It was very quiet in the car, and there was no one around. She breathed a sigh of relief and went back to her room. After washing, she lay on the bed. She didn't know if it was because she slept in the car, but she felt a little insomniac while lying on the bed, unable to fall asleep. , she simply checked her phone for a while. Weibo still had some tidbits of news, but as the Chinese New Year was approaching, news about various award ceremonies had come out. The most popular ones now were Jingyuan and Gu Kexin. Just mentioning the names of these two people would bring even more traffic. Not to mention that they are together, fans are going crazy, so many platforms have invited these two, and netizens have speculated on which red carpets they will walk.

 ——I will definitely attend the annual awards ceremony.

 ——Every year, the business hours are at the end of the year. Thank you to Teacher Jing and Teacher Gu for their hard work.

 ——Is the CP I am a fan of opening again? The joy from a mommy fan!

 ——I think they might go to Jingyi's party this year. Didn't they just collaborate with Jingyi [Yimeng]? I will probably attend Jingyi's party.

 ——I agree, I also think I might participate.

 Although Jian Yan has not been in the entertainment industry for more than three years, she knows all the news. Jingyi has an independent TV station and there is a party every year. In addition to Jingyi's internal stars and big stars, the guest lineup also includes artists she has collaborated with, so netizens speculated It made sense that Jingyuan and Gu Kexin would come to the Jingyi Gala, but it was uncertain whether they would attend. Before Jian Yan could finish thinking about it, she saw a message on WeChat. She clicked on it and saw that it was Su Ziqi who sent it to her. Sent: [Have you slept? ]

 Jian Yan called and said, "Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi coughed twice, and Jian Yan asked, "Do you have a cold?"

 "No." Su Ziqi had just smoked a cigarette and had not recovered yet. So her voice was hoarse, and she said, "I'm still awake so late."

 Jian Yan smiled and said, "Sister Su, didn't you sleep too? What's wrong?"

 Su Ziqi's voice was full of joy: "I have good news to tell you. "

 Jian Yan's intuition was that it was related to Jingyi's party. She asked immediately, and Su Ziqi said: "How do you know?" She has been looking for resources for Jian Yan during this period, but she just made a comeback, and advertisers disliked her

 . Due to her reputation, she couldn't receive many notices, so she wanted to look for opportunities within Jingyi first. Needless to say, she actually found one.

 "Backing dancer?" Jian Yan repeated, "Me?"

 Su Ziqi said, "Well, you will come to Jingyi at three o'clock tomorrow. Du Yi will be screened first. I will call Director Gu tomorrow." Jian

 Yan Seeing that she had arranged everything, he could only say: "Okay, I understand."

 Su Ziqi said good night to her.

 Jian Yan lay on the bed and pondered for a few seconds before sitting up and searching for Du Yi. Du Yi became famous only a few years ago, but his momentum is very strong. He is a singer. He was born in the talent show. After winning the championship, he continued to appear in variety shows and sing. , released records, held concerts, already had the ability, and coupled with his good appearance, he was quickly hailed as a new star in the singing industry. In the past two years, every single he released has been ranked first on the platform for several months. He is unstoppable. His fans They all call him Little Heavenly King.

 Jian Yan is naturally no stranger to such a popular person. Jian Yan has heard almost all of his songs and even sang them in Gu Cai's bar. However, there will be a screening tomorrow, so Jian Yan is still a little uneasy, which makes her sleepless for the rest of the night. Get a good night's sleep.

 Early the next morning, Director Gu called Jian Yan over and said that she had to leave early in the afternoon, so she would shoot her scene in the morning. Jian Yan thanked her several times before Director Gu smiled and said, "It's okay, I had a lot of things happen before the year, I understand.

 As soon as he left, Luo Jing walked up to her with the script in hand and said, "What do you want in the afternoon?"

 Jian Yan didn't hide anything from her, nodded and said, "I have to go to the company."

 Luo Jing asked, "Would you like me to see you off? " Are you going?"

 Jian Yan shook her head: "Sister Su will come to pick me up."

 The corners of Luo Jing's lips moved, but in the end she said nothing. Jian Yan pretended not to notice that she was hesitant to speak, and she said to Luo Jing: "I'll go find Teacher Gu to play."

 "Okay."

 After a brief exchange, Jian Yan walked towards Gu Kexin, her eyes still fixed on her back. Jian Yan raised her head and straightened her back. She walked to Gu Kexin and said: "Teacher Gu, I want to have two scenes with you."

 Gu Kexin turned her head, looked at Jian Yan, then looked over her shoulder at Luo Jing behind her, narrowed her eyes, and smiled: "Okay." Jian Yan said Get on

 the script.

 Throughout the morning, Jian Yan did not only film but also change costumes. She didn't even have time to drink water. When Su Ziqi came to the set to pick her up, she had just changed from the backstage. Su Ziqi stretched out his hand: "Yanyan." Jian Yan looked up

 . When he saw her, he smiled and said, "Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi walked up to her and asked, "We are still filming."

 Jian Yan nodded: "There are two scenes left. Have you had lunch?"

 Su Ziqi Helping her arrange her clothes, she said, "Not yet. Come here to eat."

 Jian Yan smiled and said, "I haven't eaten yet. Bring me a portion when you go to get it."

 Su Ziqi: "Okay."

 Luo Jing stood behind them, holding two lunch boxes in her hands. She stopped walking forward. After Jian Yan left, she took a few steps forward and shouted, "Sister Su." "Screenwriter Luo." Su

 . Ziqi's eyes lit up when he saw her: "What a coincidence, I'm planning to go find you. Please take care of Yanyan while she's on the set." Luo Jing smiled and said, it's okay if he didn't say yes, but if he said yes

 , Jian Yan did not give her any chance to take care of her. Although this was an outcome she could have expected, there was still a difference between imagination and reality, and she felt a little uncomfortable now.

 The clapperboard was put up, and the steward called the start. Jian Yan stood in front of the camera, feeling weak, and Luo Jing corrected her words. It was not a little bit, but very uncomfortable.

 Seeing that she didn't speak, Su Ziqi turned to look at her. Luo Jing put the two box lunches in Su Ziqi's hands and said, "Sister Su, you haven't eaten yet. Let's eat with Yanyan." Su

 Ziqi Qi lowered his head and said, "What about you?"

 Luo Jing said, "I'll get another one."

 Su Ziqi smiled thoughtfully and said, "Thank you."

 Luo Jing hummed and turned away from her. After Jian Yan came down, she and Su Ziqi went to the lounge to eat a packed lunch. Finally, she heard Su Ziqi ask: "Yanyan, what's going on between you and Screenwriter Luo?" Jian Yan picked the rice and put it in her mouth, chewing it carefully

 . Swallowing, she said: "Nothing happened, it's fine."

 Su Ziqi sat next to her and whispered: "Is this why you don't want to hype it up?"

 She was thinking about Jian Yan just a moment ago She obeyed her arrangements in everything, and the next moment she made it clear that she didn't want to stir up speculation, and also specified that she didn't want to stir up speculation with Luo Jing. She had thought about several possibilities, and only after meeting her did she realize that she had not thought wrong. Jian Yan was still staring at Su Ziqi when she saw him. Looking at it for herself, she smiled helplessly: "Sister Su, let's eat."

 Su Ziqi said clearly: "Okay." After

 the two of them finished eating, Jian Yan followed Su Ziqi and got into the car to go to the company. On the way, Su Ziqi He said, "Remember Li Weiqing, right?"

 Jian Yan blinked when she heard the name, and then said, "What's wrong?"

 Su Ziqi thought she had forgotten and said, "It's the one who auditioned for a role with you last time."

 Jian Yan nodded: "She's also coming to dance?"

 "No." Su Ziqi put his hands on the steering wheel and said while driving. : "She seems to be involved in other activities. Let me tell you to stay away from her."

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes: "What's wrong?"

 Su Ziqi sighed: "I suspect that she was the one who broke the news last time. "

Chapter 36 Jian YanJian Yan had not forgotten the news that had been revealed last time. She had not thought about the person who gave her a big gift just after she came back. Now when she heard Su Ziqi's words, she frowned: "Is it her?" Su Ziqi shook his head and

 said : "I'm not sure. The ending of that revelation was very clean. This is what I guessed."

 Jian Yan thought for a while: "How could Sister Su doubt her?"

 Su Ziqi put his hands on the steering wheel and looked intently. "Do you know Xiaoxiao Entertainment?"

 Jian Yan shook his head: "I don't know."

 Su Ziqi coughed and said, "I found out that this news was leaked by Xiaoxiao Entertainment. The person who broke the most news in this entertainment company was Li Weiqing. News, do you remember her scandals?"

 Jian Yan thought of the scandals she had seen with Ji Yunxin before, and said after a few seconds of silence: "I know." "

 Almost all her scandals were revealed by this magazine." Su Ziqi.

 This information was recently checked by someone she asked.

 Jian Yan didn't understand and said: "Then why..."

 "What do you think is the possibility that your scandals are all reported by the same entertainment magazine?" After all, Su Ziqi has been in the entertainment industry for so many years. She saw through some things. Moreover, she had dealt with these paparazzi before and knew their inside story too well. She said: "The possibility is less than 30%, and from this 30%, we have to deduct her No one else knew about the news of his three-year absence, but it happened that a small magazine had the exclusive news. Don't you think it's too coincidental?" Jian Yan had not thought about these things deeply before, but now Su Ziqi has stripped them of their cocoons

 . Finally, she asked: "You mean, she has a relationship with this magazine?" "There should be a

 cooperative relationship, but no fool would admit that they finish things very cleanly. If it weren't for your matter this time, it would be a small matter. Even if the little revelation comes out, I won't have this association."

 The two of them were rivals. One won and the other lost. She might have a grudge. Secondly, she found out that the magazine had a relationship with Li Weiqing. So with this speculation, she basically restored the story of the revelation. But now she said It was useless. She had no evidence and it could not prove that it was Li Weiqing who did it, so she just asked Jian Yan to stay away from her, just in case she didn't give up and wanted to do something else, it would be hard to guard against.

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes and remained silent.

 So the previous scandals about Li Weiqing and Ji Yunxin were all fabricated by Li Weiqing and revealed by herself?

 A bit ridiculous.

 Jian Yan actually knew very little about Li Weiqing. She only knew that she and Ji Yunxin were classmates. They had a scandal when they first debuted. She wanted to ask Ji Yunxin about their relationship before, but was afraid that she would be disgusted. She was too humble at that time. She had to think twice about asking a question, so that question was like a breath, always pressing in the bottom of her heart. It wasn't until Li Weiqing went abroad that she finally breathed her last. Later, when she returned to China, Jian Yan didn't want to give up on Ji Yunxin anymore. I couldn't bear this tone, so I had a hasty divorce.

 "Yanyan?" Su Ziqi parked the car in the garage, turned off the engine, and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

 Jian Yan came to her senses: "Nothing, we're here?"

 Su Ziqi smiled: "We're here."

 The two of them arrived underground. In the parking garage, Jingyi TV is behind the head office, one building away. Jian Yan has never been here before, but Su Ziqi is familiar with the people. It can be seen that she has good interpersonal relationships and can get along with everyone she meets. Hello, although Su Ziqi has not managed an artist in the past two years and has no resources, her previous identity as a manager is not a decoration. She is good at talking and building relationships, so she has a good relationship with her internal colleagues. Otherwise, Jian Yan would not have this opportunity to participate in the screening.

 Du Yi had worked with a professional backup dancer before, but she had some problems with her physical examination last month. She had just been hospitalized for surgery and could not continue to cooperate with Du Yi, so Du Yi's manager asked the person in charge of Jingyi to find a backup dancer. , Su Ziqi found out before the news spread, and she immediately recommended Jian Yan. Su Ziqi knew that Jian Yan could sing because she had just debuted and sang the ending theme of a TV series. But when it came to dancing, she really didn't know how good Jian Yan could be. The last time she saw her dance, she played the role of a grown queen. After several years, she couldn't help but worry a little: "Don't be nervous when you go in. Just jump naturally. If you can choose, choose it. If you can't choose, we will look for another opportunity." Jian Yan smiled and winked at her: "Okay

 Su Sister."

 Su Ziqi breathed a sigh of relief seeing her calm expression.

 When they got on the elevator, there were two people standing inside. When they saw Su Ziqi, they greeted: "Sister Su." Su Ziqi also looked

 at them with a smile: "What a coincidence."

 The two girls looked like they had just graduated from college, and they were not very old. , very energetic, with a clear voice. One of the girls in a red coat said: "Sister Su, why are you here?" Su Ziqi looked at the side and said: "We have started to bring artists, run here more, what activities do you have

 ? Don't forget me."

 The two girls were trained by Su Ziqi when they first entered Jingyi. They were very well-behaved and cute in front of her. They smiled and said, "For sure, no one will forget Sister Su." Su

 Ziqi After chatting with them for a while and about to get off the elevator, he asked: "I heard that Miss Li is here too, right?" "

 Li Weiqing?" The girl in the red coat nodded: "Already upstairs."

 Su Ziqi smiled. laugh.

 Two minutes later, the elevator reached the thirteenth floor. Jian Yan followed Su Ziqi and got off the elevator. What he saw was two large rehearsal rooms, one on the left and one on the right. They were transparent. The door was not closed, and he could clearly hear what was coming from inside. When she saw the rehearsing artists, Su Ziqi said, "Let's go to the back."

 Jian Yan followed her and nodded, "Okay."

 The two of them walked in and were recognized as they walked through the corridor.

 "Isn't that Jian Yan?"

 "Where?"

 "In the corridor outside, next to Su Ziqi." "

 I heard that Su Ziqi took Jian Yan with him again. It's true." "It's true.

 I don't know what kind of devil he was possessed by. He gave up Yu Yue to take care of her exclusively. She later said that if she doesn't want to film, she won't film. That means Su Ziqi has a good personality. If it were me, I would have wanted to blow her head off!" "Hey, they have the resources and haven't filmed for three or four years. This film is just coming back

 . Director Gu's movie, Luo Sanri's script, double-acting, are you looking for the second one to come out in this interview?" "That's right. It seems there is someone behind this. It's true. You said she was raped before

 . Is it true or false?"

 "The devil knows."

 The chattering people dispersed after saying this. Li Weiqing and Qin Yao sat among them and did not participate. They just looked at each other after they finished speaking. Li Weiqing whispered: "Do you know about being kept?"

 Qin Yao was unhappy with Jian Yan. When she was robbed of her role, she wanted to recruit her into the army. She didn't expect that she could persuade Luo Sanri to clarify for her. She originally wanted to leave it at that. After all, it was just a role, and they were not that rare. Who knew that there would be a competition for the dress later, and Yu Yue still fell behind. This was unbearable. Qin Yao thought for a few seconds and said: "I didn't hear the news, I Go and check."

 Li Weiqing's eyes fell on the side of Qin Yao's face, and his voice was slightly lowered: "Check carefully."

 Qin Yao's eyes were clear: "I know."

 Jian Yan, who had already walked past the rehearsal room, did not hear the voice behind him. After discussing, she and Su Ziqi walked into the corridor. After three rehearsal rooms, Su Ziqi stood still: "We're here." She said and

 opened the door. Jian Yan saw two people inside, one of whom had already changed into dance clothes. While dancing, another person was standing nearby and watching. After Jian Yan walked in, the two of them looked at her in the mirror. Jian Yan heard Su Ziqi say hello: "Sister Yao." The one she called Sister

 Yao was standing next to her. The woman by the window crossed her arms and looked straight at the dancing girl. When she heard Su Ziqi's call, she tilted her head: "Here we come." Su Ziqi pulled Jian Yan over and said, "This is

 Zhou Yao."

 Jian Yan knew Zhou Yao, who had attended the Spring Festival Gala before and choreographed her own dance. She was a very talented woman. Zhou Yao nodded slightly to Jian Yan and said to the girl in dance clothes, "Continue." Jian Yan stood aside

 .

 Although it was said that they were here for screening, there were actually not many people. Including Jian Yan, there were only three of them. One was a student of Zhou Yao, one was an artist who had just debuted, and the other one was her. The most advantageous one among them was As a student of Zhou Yao, Du Yi and Zhou Yao already have a good relationship. Secondly, she is also a professional dancer, so she is definitely much better than them as amateurs. Therefore, the other artist is languid, a little depressed, and does not seem to want to enter the screening. .

 Su Ziqi patted Jian Yan's shoulder, fearing that she would be defeated without a fight like that artist. Jian Yan smiled at Su Ziqi. She didn't have many advantages. The only good thing was that she would not give up until she reached the Yellow River. Since she has She will seize this opportunity and do her best. She will accept the outcome no matter what.

 Zhou Yao directed the dancing girl in front of him to spin twice, and finally clapped his hands: "Have a rest."

 After she finished speaking, she looked at Jian Yan and another artist, taking in the changes in their expressions, and finally said: "You guys are changing clothes now. , or should we wait for Du Yi to come over?"

 Jian Yan looked at Su Ziqi and said, "I'll change now."

 She familiarized herself with it in advance. Su Ziqi nodded, and the other artist said calmly: "I'll change now too." Change."

 The two of them went to the dressing room at the back. Su Ziqi was talking to Zhou Yao, so Jian Yan was alone. The artist walking in front of her was accompanied by a little girl, probably an assistant. Jian Yan heard her whispering comfort : "It's okay, it'll be quick."

 "It's not you who dances, of course you say hurry up." The artist was angry and said to her: "I don't know what to think. I've already decided to be my own student, and I still have to do some sorting. Today I There are still announcements."

 The assistant next to her pushed her waist to indicate that there was someone behind her. The artist glanced back and saw Jian Yan following behind her with a calm expression. She stuffed back the complaint she originally wanted to say and hummed softly. He walked into the locker room.

 Jian Yan changed first. She wore a dark green long-sleeved top with a heart-shaped collar and a gradient skirt underneath. The colors went from dark to light and looked very nice when turned around. Jian Yan often wore skirts to dance before, so she had prepared one early. She wore anti-exposure leggings that were close-fitting. After changing, she heard some movement in the dressing room next door and left without looking twice.

 There were already two more men in the dance practice hall just now. One man was wearing hip-hop style and a peaked cap. He was talking. Jian Yan looked up and saw his profile. He was thin, fair, and a bit delicate. He was Du Yi. Jian Yan was here. Saw it on TV.

 "Yanyan." Su Ziqi saw her coming and smiled and said, "Come here, this is Mr. Du."

 Jian Yan walked to Du Yi and stood in front of him, stretched out his hand and said, "Mr. Du."

 His attitude was neither humble nor arrogant, and his eyes were clear. Du Yi She stretched out her hand and said, "Hello."

 Just after saying hello, the artist behind her had also changed. When she saw that Du Yi was no longer as low-spirited as before, she actually raised her hand with energy: "Mr. Du." Du Yi

 also Looking at her with a smile on her face, she said: "Speaking of which, I am still a fan of yours. I have listened to all your songs and I really like them." Du Yi heard this a lot along the way, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth did not change: "

 Thank you."

 The three people stood side by side, Du Yi faced them face to face, Zhou Yao said: "Let them all dance a section first?" Du Yi shook his head: "No, I will take a look first." Zhou Yao said nothing,

 Du

 Yi looked in front of him The three of them are in good shape, slender and well-fitted. In terms of temperament, the first two are very good. The artist who came in last was a little impetuous, but at her age, it was understandable. Du Yi carefully looked at their appointment. After ten minutes, he said: "Let's all dance a section."

 The first one to dance was Zhou Yao's student. He had a good figure and high flexibility. His movements were done in one go and his posture was very beautiful. He always had a smile on his face and was pleasant. Even Jian Yan couldn't help but admire it from the bottom of her heart and nodded silently.

 Du Yi stood aside and looked at them without saying a word. He just supported his chin with his hand. His peaked cap was pressed down so low that he could hardly see his eyes. He could only see the outline of their facial features. After the first one finished dancing, Jian Yan stood under the light. She took a deep breath and was about to dance when she heard Du Yi say: "Wait a minute." Jian Yan and everyone

 looked over, and Du Yi said: "Can you dance in the ancient style?"

 Ancient style?

 Jian Yan had skipped the filming before. She nodded: "I know a little bit."

 Du Yi nodded: "Let's dance." Jian

 Yan looked at Su Ziqi, as if she didn't understand what Du Yi meant, and Su Ziqi was silent. He shook his head to show that he didn't know. Du Yi was good at pop music, so why did he suddenly want to dance in ancient style?

 However, the two people only made eye contact for a moment, and soon Jian Yan slowly twisted her waist. This dance was specially practiced for the emperor to see in the play. In addition to being enchanting, it also had to be vaguely seductive. It didn't need to be very long. It's straightforward, but it's meant to seduce people. Jian Yan remembers that she just couldn't let go of this dance. The choreographer explained to her over and over again that dance is an art, and so is provocation. There are all kinds of art in this world, and she can't let go. Dirty eyes are not dirty, and there is no fear.

 Jian Yan carefully studied her last two sentences and suddenly realized that she performed that dance to the extreme, and that she has been remembered by people ever since she became an adult, and it was inseparable from that dance.

 Under the light, Jian Yan was wearing a dark green long-sleeved top. She moved slowly and turned in a circle. She covered the upper half of her face with one hand and the lower half with one hand. This was not a costume after all, and the coverage was not that tight, but it exposed In the gap between her lips, she could vaguely see her expression, as if she was waiting for her sweetheart to come, she was shy and timid, but she also seemed to be tempting her sweetheart to come closer, with a charming look.

 Those two emotions blended together perfectly, and she was now like a flower that had just bloomed, fragrant and waiting for the person she liked to pick it.

 The surroundings were quiet, and Jian Yan was immersed in the dance. She put down her hands and looked in front of her, smiling suddenly. The assistant standing next to Du Yi swallowed quietly and lowered her head, not daring to look directly.

 "Okay." Du Yi said with a smile on his face: "Next one."

 The last one was the artist next to Jian Yan. She said before she came to the light: "Mr. Du, I know them all. Which one do you want to see?" Du Yi's eyes were gentle: "Choose what you are best at." The

 artist

 smiled Laugh and walk into the light.

 Jian Yan stood aside in a daze. She didn't know why, but the moment Du Yi smiled when she finished, she felt that she had succeeded.

 Seeing her dazed, Su Ziqi reached out and patted her shoulder, as if to encourage her, Jian Yan turned around and smiled.

 The results of this screening were very gratifying. Jian Yan won. When Assistant Du Yi announced the list, there was no look of surprise on her face. Instead, she smiled calmly at Du Yi: "Thank you." Du Yi replied to her: "No need to thank me.

 , you are a good dancer, so I should choose you."

 Jian Yan held it in, and seemed to have something to say, Du Yi said: "Let's talk while walking?"

 Jian Yan nodded, Su Ziqi was still talking to Zhou Yao about the choreography, this The choreographer was Zhou Yao. The two were discussing the time issue. She said to Su Ziqi, "Sister Su, I'm leaving first." Su Ziqi turned around and said, "What's the matter? If there's anything, you can leave first.

 "

 Jane Yan Ye greeted Zhou Yao, and then followed Du Yi. Zhou Yao asked in confusion: "Du Yi knows Jian Yan?" Su Ziqi raised his eyes: "I don't know you." Zhou Yao nodded, that's right

 .

 If he knew Jian Yan, there was no reason not to tell her and have to screen him, but she felt that Du Yi today was different from the one she got along with before.

 Su Ziqi told Zhou Yao about the time arrangement and asked Zhou Yao. Zhou Yao was stunned: "What?" Su Ziqi

 repeated it again and asked: "Sister Yao, what's wrong with you?"

 Zhou Yao recovered his mind and said with a smile: " It's nothing. An outstanding student like me was eliminated by the artist you led. I have to feel uncomfortable for a while?" "It's just a

 fluke."

 Su Ziqi and Zhou Yao's voices gradually faded away. Jian Yan followed Du Yi and asked. Said: "Mr. Du, I want to know why you chose me."

 Du Yi took off his peaked cap. He didn't look amazing, but he became more and more handsome and attractive. He said: "I will choose whoever performs well. Miss Jian doesn't have to think about it." Jian Yan

 said : "You planned to choose me from the moment you entered. You didn't even perform at that time. How can you tell whether it's good or bad?"

 Du Yi looked at Jian Yan and finally sighed: "That's why I don't like to deal with you women."

 He was only twenty. At the age of forty or five, Jian Yan spoke in an old-fashioned way. Jian Yan was still a little in awe of Du Yi, but now she laughed when she heard these words. Even Du Yi's assistant couldn't help laughing. Du Yi said: "Xiao Fang, tell me Miss Jian."

 Xiao Fang nodded respectfully and said, "Actually, we received a call from a friend before we came here."

 Jian Yan was stunned: "Friend."

 Xiao Fang looked at Du Yi and said, "It's Yu Yue, Miss Jian knows her." "Really?"

 Jian Yan was confused for a few seconds and nodded: "I know you."

 Du Yi saw her dazed expression and said: "Miss Jian, you don't have to think too much. Before I came, she just asked me to take care of her. If Miss Jian doesn't perform well today, , I still won't choose you, so in the final analysis, you still have to fight for it with your strength." Having said this

 , Jian Yan also blinked and said, "Thank you, Mr. Du."

 "You're welcome." Du Yi got off the elevator and waved: " Goodbye."

 Jian Yan said from behind him: "Goodbye."

 It was still early when she left the gate of Jingyi, and the screening time was much shorter than she expected. She originally asked for an afternoon off, but now she has not arrived in two hours. It was over, Jian Yan stood at the intersection, waiting for the taxi to come, ready to continue to the set.

 Three or four minutes passed and there was not a single car. Jian Yan looked at her phone and thought for a while before taking the initiative to send a WeChat message to Yu Yue.

 Yu Yue's WeChat account was brought into the group by Ji Han. She hadn't added a friend yet. Jian Yan looked at Yu Yue's profile picture on the screen and fell silent. After a while, she sent the friend request.

 After a while, he agreed. Jian Yan sent an emoticon, and Yu Yue quickly replied: [What's the matter? 】

 The cold wind hit, Jian Yan choked on her breath and coughed several times. She typed: [Why do you want to help me? 】

 Yu Yue: 【? ? ? ]

 Jian Yan's fingertips landed on the screen: [Du Yi's matter. Yu Yue: [

 Did that guy tell you? 】

 【I knew he was unreliable. ]

 Jian Yan: [...]

 Yu Yue: [What's wrong? I'm not happy to help you. If you don't want it, just give it back. ]

 Jian Yan gritted her teeth: [That's not what I meant. ]

 Yu Yue was silent for a few seconds while looking at the message she sent. The assistant next to her was urging her to touch up her makeup. She said impatiently: "I didn't see that I was sending a message. Wait a minute." The assistant walked to the corner and shut herself up

 . .

 Yu Yue held her cell phone and continued to send: [Don't think too much, I just saw that you were so pitiful that you had no resources when you came back, so I just dialed one for you. Du Yi originally invited me to be a backup dancer. 】

 Yu Yue quickly withdrew this sentence, but Jian Yan still saw it. Du Yi invited Yu Yue to be a backup dancer. Yu Yue could have recommended her directly to Du Yi, but Yu Yue didn't because direct recommendation was too abrupt. Well, she and Du Yi didn't know each other, and Su Ziqi would become suspicious, so there was this nominal screening.

 Jian Yan took a breath, with thousands of emotions congested in her chest, she typed: [Yu Yue, I'm sorry. ]

 If it hadn't been for her appearance, maybe Su Ziqi would have continued to take Yu Yue, and maybe the two of them would have developed in another way.

 The corners of Yu Yue's eyes turned red for no reason when she saw the news about Jian Yan. She brushed it off roughly and typed: [I'm sorry, this is her choice, not yours. Don't apologize like a mistress. What the hell are you doing? Are you worthy of my mistress? [emoticon pack]. ]

 Jian Yan's originally sad mood was gone by her tossing. She sniffed and typed seriously: [So you still do it for Sister Su, right? ]

 Yu Yue sighed: [I just don't want to see her pitifully begging for help. 】

 Asking for resources everywhere and keeping a low profile, this reminded her of when she first debuted, Su Ziqi would fight for drinks for her, try to please others, and even became addicted to cigarettes at that time. The outside world is now scolding Su Ziqi for being sorry for her. , in fact, she has always felt guilty about Su Ziqi.

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes when she saw this sentence and clenched her phone with mixed emotions. Yu Yue quickly sent another message: "I'm really sorry, so don't tell her." ]

 After a long time, Jian Yan replied: [Okay. 】

 She kept her head down and fiddled with her phone. Two or three cars passed by her without paying attention. A black car had already passed by and then turned back. Fu Qiang asked in confusion: "Mr. Ji, did you forget to take something? ?"

 Ji Yunxin turned to look out the window, her tone still cold: "I'll go alone later. You can go back to the company." Fu Qiang scratched his head. Although it was just a cocktail party, there was no problem for Ji Yunxin to go alone, but he followed them out. It was so weird to

 send him back to the company. Could it be that she knew that he was gossiping about her recently? Fu Qiang turned pale with fright at his guess. After the car stopped, he hurriedly got out of the car and said to Ji Yunxin: "Mr. Ji, walk slowly." Ji Yunxin nodded slightly and looked at him. Fu Qiang laughed twice and quickly returned to the company. Ji Yunxin got out of the car

 . When she saw the person still standing at the door still playing with her phone, she frowned, drove the car over, lowered the window, and shouted: "Jian Xiao..." She pursed her lips and said in a clear and firm voice.

 : "Jian Yan."

Chapter 37 Good-Looking

"Jian Yan."

 Jian Yan looked up when she heard the voice, and saw Ji Yunxin sitting in the driver's seat with a surprised look. The passenger window was half open. She could clearly see Ji Yunxin's beautiful face, passing by her. In a car, Jian Yan came back to her senses and said, "Mr. Ji?"

 Ji Yunxin lowered the passenger window completely and said to Jian Yan, "It's cold, get in the car." After hearing

 her order, Jian Yan was ready to do it subconsciously. She took half a step forward before she felt something was wrong. She retracted, bent down and said with a smile: "No, Mr. Ji, thank you for your kindness." Seeing her resisting attitude, Ji Yunxin was silent for a few seconds and said, "Grandpa asked me to do more." I should take good care of

 you." It

 should be a hammer. Why didn't you go back when grandpa asked you to go home more?

 It's good to be so obedient.

 Jian Yan twitched her lips and said, "Thank you, Mr. Ji. You really don't need it. Besides, you have work to do, so it won't be easy for the two of us." Ji Yunxin glanced sideways: "Aren't you going to the crew? I just want to go see Director Gu.

 "

 She also goes to the set?

 Why are you so free? Jian Yan remembered that in the past, Ji Yunxin was either abroad or on a plane, and she never stayed in the city for more than five days a month. Now she bumped into him every now and then. It was because the timing of her comeback was wrong, and she happened to bump into Ji Yunxin. 'Vacation period'?

 With this murmur in her heart, Jian Yan's expression did not change. She thought for a few seconds and nodded, "Then I'll trouble Mr. Ji." She opened the passenger door and got in the car. It wasn't that she was convinced by Ji Yunxin, but she just felt that this kind of dispute was not a problem

 . It was necessary, and she also went to the set. It would be embarrassing if she refused to meet on the set later. As the old saying goes, if you can't avoid it, just let nature take its course.

 After Jian Yan got in the car, Ji Yunxin didn't say much, as if he really just took her along for a while. She didn't say anything, and Jian Yan was happy and relaxed. Within ten minutes, Su Ziqi called her, and Jian Yan picked up: "Sister Su ."

 With a clear voice and an intimate attitude, Ji Yunxin glanced at her side face from the corner of her eye. The corners of Jian Yan's eyes were raised. There was a clear smile on her face. Her evenly painted red lips were lightly opened, revealing her white teeth. She smiled and said: "Well, I've already After leaving the company, go directly to the crew."

 Su Ziqi said, "I'll help you stop the fitness business for now. We'll talk about it after the new year." Jian Yan

 responded obediently: "Okay, have you and Sister Yao agreed on the time?"

 "As I said, it's basically at night. You can come over tonight and start at 7:30." Su Ziqi said, "After all, you have to film during the day." Jian Yan had just arrived on the set, so she couldn't always ask for leave like this, even

 if She felt guilty even if Director Gu didn't tell her, so when she heard that the arrangement was in the evening, she could still accept it. Su Ziqi continued: "Thank you for your hard work." Jian Yan said: "It doesn't matter, the evening is fine, you and Yao

 Just tell me, sister, and I'll come over tonight."

 Su Ziqi agreed with a sigh.

 Jian Yan bit her lip, thinking of Yu Yue's words, she lowered her eyes and said, "Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi: "Huh?"

 Jian Yan smiled: "Thank you."

 "Okay, it's weird. "It could be heard that Su Ziqi was very happy. She actually didn't have high hopes for today's screening. After all, there were students from Zhou Yao, but she refused to let go of the opportunity. Fortunately - "Yanyan, thank you. I am the one who is outstanding."

 Jian Yan's throat was choked. It was not that she was outstanding, but that this opportunity was given to her by Yu Yue. She was even afraid that Su Ziqi would be suspicious and set up such a situation. She remained silent for a few seconds and said : "Okay, I'm embarrassed to compliment you anymore, so that's it, I'll hang up first." "Contact

 me if you have anything."

 Jian Yan hung up the phone after hearing Su Ziqi say this, she blinked, Looking a little unnatural, Ji Yunxin looked forward and said abruptly: "Is there an event?" Jian Yan, who was not used to Ji Yunxin taking the initiative to speak, turned to look

 at her and thought for a while before replying: "Well, Jingyi's party."

 Ji Yunxin nodded and was about to speak again when she heard Jian Yan say: "Mr. Ji, stop at the alley ahead."

 As she said this, she took out a gray scarf from her bag and put on a hat, covering most of her face. Ji Yunxin said, "Why don't you just go in?" Jian Yan said with a natural expression: "No, there are many people in the film and television city. If someone gets caught

 , It's not good if you see it. I can get there by walking through this alley."

 After she finished speaking, she looked at Ji Yunxin: "Thank you, Mr. Ji, I'm sorry to trouble you today." Her

 eyes were clear, like a pool of spring water, as clean as a glance. After seeing the end, Ji Yunxin pursed her lips when she met such a look, and nodded after a few seconds: "That's fine."

 Jian Yan smiled when she heard what she said.

 After getting off the car, Jian Yan walked through the alley and walked to the film and television city. She lowered her head and wrapped her coat tightly. The strong wind blew her body askew. Occasionally, people passed by and walked in a hurry. She didn't walk fast, and she was still in the film and television city. After walking around outside the wall, I guessed that Ji Yunxin would go to the filming site after a while. I didn't see Ji Yunxin as expected. The scene was still busy. Director Gu was facing the camera, and Gu Kexin and Xiao Yuan were acting opposite each other. , Jian Yan stood behind them and looked at them for a few times before walking into the lounge with some doubts.

 As soon as she entered, there was a burst of warmth, which made Jian Yan's comfortable pores open. The girl sitting inside greeted her: "Sister Jian, you are back." Jian Yan nodded: "Yes." "Sister Jian, are you going to have a new baby?

 "

 Are you having fun?"

 "No."

 "Sister Jian, drink tea."

 Jian Yan smiled and took the disposable cup. The water was warm. She took a sip and said with a smile, "Thank you." "By

 the way, has Mr. Ji been here today? ?"

 "Mr. Ji?" The girl who was questioned thought for a while: "No, what's wrong? Does Sister Jian have any news?" Jian Yan smiled and shook her head: "What news can I have? I heard people on the road

 . Said Mr. Ji is here."

 "No." The girl who answered bumped into the girl next to her who was touching up her makeup: "Have you seen it?" "No." Jian Yan nodded and sipped her tea: "I

 guess

 they I admitted my mistake."

 After sitting in the lounge for a few minutes, Jian Yan waited until her body was warm before opening the curtain and walking out. The scene just now was over. The makeup artist was touching up makeup on Xiao Yuan and the others. Director Gu was surprised to see her come back and said: " So fast?"

 Jian Yan nodded: "It's quite fast."

 "Have you passed?"

 "Passed."

 Director Gu smiled: "Then I can see you perform this year."

 He was also invited by Jingyi this year. Jian Yan chatted with him for a few words, and Director Gu said: "You should go change clothes and prepare for filming when you come back. You won't have time to rest next time." Jian Yan pretended to salute and said with a smile: "I hope you

 can Director Gu, please forgive me."

 "How dare I not forgive you? Screenwriter Luo won't settle accounts with me if I don't forgive you." Director Gu heard so much teasing on weekdays and said this as a joke. Jian Yan His expression changed slightly.

 There was a voice behind him: "I heard you mention my name before I arrived, and you are talking bad about me again?"

 Director Gu smiled and shook his head helplessly: "Yes, yes, I can't afford to offend either of you, so I'm leaving."

 Luo . Jing looked at Jian Yan and said, "I'm back."

 Jian Yan lowered her head and said, "Well, I'll go change my costume first."

 Luo Jing looked at her leaving back, holding the script in both hands, and stood there to enjoy the cool breeze.

 Accompanying Luo Jing to enjoy the cool breeze was Ji Yunxin. Her car was parked on the side of the road with the windows on both sides open. The cool breeze came in, causing some strands of her hair to hang down and cling to her slender neck. Her dark hair made her skin whiter and more delicate. Occasionally, curious eyes looked over her, but her expression remained unchanged.

 Ji Yunxin was thinking deeply.

 She lied today. She told Jian Yan that she wanted to see Director Gu. It was a lie. But under such circumstances, the lie came out naturally, as if she didn't need to think about it. Her intuition automatically helped her to react. .

 This reaction was that she wanted Jian Yan to get in the car, even if she didn't hesitate to lie.

 Ji Yunxin put one hand on the car window and pressed it against her forehead. The cold wind was getting stronger and blowing on her body. Her slender fingers moved and slowly rubbed her fair forehead, as if she was troubled.

 The phone rang suddenly, and she took it out of her bag with her other hand.

 It's Fu Qiang's phone number.

 "Mr. Ji, didn't you go to the reception?" Fu Qiang sounded curious. According to time, Mr. Ji should have arrived at the reception long ago, but she didn't go, so the person in charge of the reception called him to ask.

 Ji Yunxin pressed her forehead with her left hand and held up her mobile phone with her right hand and said, "Not yet."

 Not yet?

 Fu Qiang asked, "Did something happen on the road?"

 Ji Yunxin didn't want to say more, so she said, "It's okay, I'll be there right away."

 Fu Qiang agreed, Ji Yunxin hung up, and she put her phone in her bag. I turned to look at the alley, and finally closed the car window. After a while, the whole car felt warm, and there was still a vague smell of perfume.

 The smell of perfume is not hers.

 It was past six o'clock when Ji Yunxin came out of the cocktail party. Originally, she would not attend such an occasion, but Jingyi also invested in the winery. After attending the cocktail party, she would hold a meeting on the development of the winery. Those investors wanted to hear from her. opinion, so she made time to participate.

 "Mr. Ji, it's getting late. Let's go have dinner together. I've reserved a private room." The person in charge of the reception was a man in his thirties. It was obvious that he drank a lot and his beer belly couldn't fit into his suit. Ji Yunxin shook his head: "No, you go ahead."

 Others echoed: "Go ahead, Mr. Ji. Let's play with you for a while after dinner?" "

 Yes, Mr. Ji, we all need to eat." "It's

 rare for Mr. Ji to come here today. Why?" Can you leave without eating?"

 These people saw Ji Yunxin only a few times. Every time she was accompanied by two or three secretaries and assistants. Before they could say a word to her, they were stopped by her assistant and secretary. This time It was rare to see her come out alone, so she had to work hard to establish a relationship. Ji Yunxin looked a little impatient when she heard their words, frowned, and whispered: "No need."

 The remaining people were still persuading. The person in charge looked at Ji Yunxin with a cold attitude and a cold expression. His eyes had no emotion. The person who looked at him felt cold in his heart. The person in charge whispered: "Since Mr. Ji is not free, then next time Let's do it."

 He said and pulled the suit sleeve of the person next to him. The person who was talking eloquently was stopped by him and looked at Ji Yunxin. Seeing her impatient expression, he choked and said: "Well, that's true. Mr. Ji is busy, so let's do it next time." "

 I happen to have something to do today, so I'll make an appointment next time."

 "Yes, next time."

 Others agreed, and Ji Yunxin nodded slightly. , walking towards the parking lot, his figure thin but arrogant.

 Every circle in this world has its own small circle. The young master and the daughter of a family do not have their own small circle around them. They are either close friends or close friends. In short, almost everyone has their own small circle, but Ji Yunxin just wanders around. Outside all circles, she seems to be an independent person with no friends, no confidants, and no close friends. No one wants to deal with such a person originally, but she has a vicious vision and invests in TV series and movies. Everything was booming and she made a lot of money. Not only that, when she first took office, she invested in one of the least optimistic projects in the emerging industry. At that time, they thought she was young and didn't understand the market, and many people were waiting to see her laugh. I never expected that the project would become a dark horse at the end of the year and become a huge success. Since then, I have invested in projects of all sizes, and all of them have been profitable.

 So Ji Yunxin's name gradually became known to people. Although people didn't like to deal with her, they had to deal with her. There was no need to worry about making money by following her. Moreover, Ji Yunxin was a well-behaved person who didn't engage in random things, so she was naturally willing to work with her. She is working with more and more people, but some people like her character, and of course some people don't.

 The few people who had flattered her just now walked towards the parking lot. The person in charge of the reception sighed: "Mr. Ji is really difficult to get an appointment with." "Oh, if it weren't for her good vision, no one would be willing to invest with her."

 "

 Even if you have such a high posture, you are not afraid of reaching your waist!"

 "The more serious you look on the surface, the less serious you are underneath!"

 Everyone was cursing, this group of people was a small circle, and there were usually people who flattered them behind their backs. Thinking that they had just said that, and Ji Yunxin didn't give him any face, they couldn't help but get even more angry and said: "That's it, what the hell?" !"

 "I've wanted to say it for a long time." The person in charge of the reception changed his slumped posture, raised his head and chest, and said forcefully: "With her character, what could she have done if it weren't for Jingyi as her backer?"

 "It's just that I don't understand any rules."

 "You remember Qi Shao, right?"

 "The Qi Shao who worked with her before?"

 "Yes, it's Qi Shao. I have worked with her several times. If it wasn't for the money, For her own sake, I don't want to have contact with her one more time."

 "Who wouldn't? Several people who have worked with her still want to see her again. Are you willing?" "

 I do. I would be more willing if she was more coquettish. Come on."

 A voice with a mean laugh floated from outside the car. Ji Yunxin, who had been sitting in the car for a long time, turned to look at the people next to him. The street lights in the parking lot were dim, and the men got into the car, cursing and talking dirty words. A burst of smoke rose, and Ji Yunxin squinted her eyes. She was just thinking about things with Jian Yan, and she didn't expect to hear such a conversation.

 Don't understand any rules.

 Not many people who have worked with her are willing to contact her.

 Of course this was not the first time she heard these words, but they had never been as harsh as tonight. Ji Yunxin waited for all the cars around her to drive away before starting the engine. The car lights came on in the originally dark place. Her face tightened and her hands clenched. With my hands on the steering wheel and my feet strong, the car slowly left the parking lot.

 They were still working overtime when they arrived upstairs in the company. When Fu Qiang saw Ji Yunxin come back, he hurriedly followed behind him: "Mr. Ji, did the negotiation go well?" Ji Yunxin looked at him and said coldly: "It went very well." Fu Qiang just showed a relaxed expression

 and

 said I heard Ji Yunxin say: "Divest your capital."

 "Huh?"

 Ji Yunxin was sitting in the office chair while Fu Qiang was preparing the documents. She had been in office for so long, and the only prerequisite for her to withdraw her capital was that she didn't make money, but today she wanted to do whatever she wanted.

 In the past, when she heard these words, she pretended not to hear them. As long as she could make money, she didn't care what those people said about her.

 Wouldn't you mind?

 How could she not mind? After all, she was also a human being and had emotions. How could she be indifferent to those words? But she had been suppressing herself before, burying her emotions deep in her heart, pretending not to hear them. Besides, she had character flaws, and she knew it. So I never reprimanded others. But now, she began to pay attention to her inner thoughts, began to let herself go, and began to follow her heart.

 Fu Qiang quickly sorted out the information and walked into the office. He was still confused and asked: "Mr. Ji, are you really going to divest your capital?"

 Ji Yunxin raised her eyelids and looked at him: "Do I like to joke with you?"

 Fu Qiang choked on his breath. , not only does she not like to joke, but I have never seen her joke at all. However, this winery has a good future, so how can it be withdrawn just like it is?

 Can't figure it out.

 Fu Qiang didn't dare to ask more questions. After explaining the breach of contract to Ji Yunxin, Ji Yunxin asked him to make an appointment with a lawyer tomorrow. Fu Qiang nodded: "Okay, you haven't had dinner yet. Can I order a takeaway for you?" Ji Yunxin shook his head: "

 No. I'm not hungry yet."

 Fu Qiang waited for her to finish speaking and stood respectfully: "Then I'll go out first."

 Seeing him preparing to leave, Ji Yunxin shouted: "Wait a minute."

 Fu Qiang turned around and heard her ask: " Party rehearsal, which floor is it on?"

 Ji Yunxin usually has to go through the motions at the party, so he will rehearse in advance. Fu Qiang has been notified before, so he didn't hesitate and said: "It's on the 13th floor in Building 2."

 " Do you want to go over now?"

 Ji Yunxin stood up and said, "I'll go over and take a look."

 Fu Qiang followed her: "I'll go with you."

 Ji Yunxin glanced at him and did not refute. Fu Qiang followed Ji Yunxin to Building 2. Building 2 was a TV station and was much busier than Building 1, especially as the Chinese New Year was approaching and various variety shows competed at the end of the year. The atmosphere was very tense. Ji Yunxin We went directly to the thirteenth floor. When the elevator opened, there were two large rehearsal rooms. One had the lights out, and there were many people busy in the other with loud music. Fu Qiang said, "I'm going to call the director."

 " No need." Ji Yunxin said: "I'm just here to take a look." He

 's not here to rehearse. Fu Qiang nodded: "Okay."

 He followed Ji Yunxin and walked in. There were people in every rehearsal room, singing and dancing. Talking about the sketch, people were coming and going in the corridor. Ji Yunxin kept walking in and stopped next to a rehearsal room. Fu Qiang looked in and saw a dancer inside. He knew the teacher, Zhou Yao. Fu Qiang stared at the dancer. He looked at it for a few seconds and said: "Jian Yan?"

 Ji Yunxin tilted her head and looked at him: "Do you know her?"

 Fu Qiang shook his head hastily: "I don't know, didn't she film [Yimeng]? Why did she come to dance too."

 This question Naturally, no one answered. Ji Yunxin turned back to look at Jian Yan. She slowly bent down under the light. Zhou Yao beside her was correcting her posture. Zhou Yao put his hands on her waist and pressed down a little. The two were talking. There was a faint smile on Jian Yan's side face.

 "Do you think it's OK?" Zhou Yao asked.

 Jian Yan's voice came from below: "OK."

 "Then I'll push down a little more." After Zhou Yao said that, Jian Yan ouched. She held her waist, and Zhou Yao said hurriedly: "What's wrong?" "It hurts a bit

 . ." Jian Yan said truthfully: "Maybe I haven't exercised for a long time." "It's

 already pretty good." Zhou Yao smiled: "It's a little better than I thought. There's still some time, don't be so anxious."

 Jian Yan nodded.

 Zhou Yao said: "Repeat the previous steps, let's take a break."

 After she finished speaking, she still placed her hands on Jian Yan's waist and said: "Go forward, tighten your waist..."

 Jian Yan acted according to her words. She raised her hands, her two thumbs overlapped, her palms were slightly bent downwards, and her arms cast a small shadow. Her face was cast in the shadow, her expression unclear.

 "Keep still." Zhou Yao raised his hand to lift Jian Yan's hand, and then nodded: "Next move." Jian Yan took a slow breath, slowly lowered her hands, her body shape was like a willow tree, with the unique soft beauty of women

 . Mixed together, Fu Qiang outside couldn't help but praise: "It's so beautiful to dance."

 Ji Yunxin tilted her head when she heard his voice and said, "Does it look good?"

 "It looks good..." Fu Qiang didn't realize until he finished speaking. It was the boss who was asking. He was wondering what Ji Yunxin meant by what he said. Did she not like it? Fu Qiang smartly added: "Actually, it's not very good-looking either."

 Ji Yunxin frowned: "That means it's not good-looking?"

 Fu Qiang saw her frowning, as if she was displeased, and her nervous heart beat faster: "Yeah. , it's not that it doesn't look good."

 "That means it looks good?"

 No, boss, I can't reply to what you said!

Chapter 38 Rehearsal

Ji Yunxin has been out of the office for a week in a row. She used to be away from the company on business trips, so the people in the secretary's office didn't think there was anything wrong. Only Fu Qiang, who was with her, knew that Mr. Ji was not out for socializing and business trips, but was there again. There was a TV station at the back. On the first day, she stood and watched Jian Yan dancing for almost half an hour. When she came back, she asked him to get off work without doing anything. The next day, he went to find her to sign documents at night and knocked on the door for a long time, but no one was there. , I called her to ask and found out that she came to the TV station again, saying that she wanted to watch the rehearsal. It was also the end of the year, and the Jingyi Gala was going to be held, so it was necessary to watch the rehearsal. Fu Qiang did not become suspicious, but in the next few days Oh my God, she was still not in the office. When asked, she said she was watching the rehearsal on the TV station. Although Fu Qiang didn't spend much time with Ji Yunxin, he never felt that she was so concerned about the rehearsal of a party. Shouldn't she be immersed in the project?

 I can't figure it out. I really can't figure out what my boss is thinking.

 Fu Qiang walked to Ji Yunxin's office with the documents from the winery. The person in charge of the winery had been to the company seven or eight times this week, and was barely blocked at the door. However, Mr. Ji didn't even meet him, so he just asked him The person in charge of the winery was naturally unwilling to give up when they asked people to leave without leaving any room for negotiation. News came one after another, with all kinds of begging, just thinking of meeting Mr. Ji, even if they didn't cooperate, a meeting would not do. ? He did not dare to make decisions for Ji Yunxin and immediately refused them all, but he still compiled the information and gave it to Ji Yunxin.

 Knocking on the door, no one answered. He was just about to make a call when he heard a voice behind him: "Fu Qiang." Fu Qiang turned around and saw Ji Yunxin standing behind

 him in a smart outfit. She glanced sideways: "What's the matter?"

 "Mr. Ji, this is the news from the winery. I have sorted it out. Can you take a look again?"

 Ji Yunxin opened the door of the office and walked in: "Is Lawyer Pei back from his business trip?"

 Fu Qiang shook his head: " Not yet."

 Lawyer Pei is responsible for contacting the winery. She went abroad to litigate last month and has not come back yet. Ji Yunxin doesn't like to interact with other lawyers, so she is waiting for Lawyer Pei to come back. Fu Qiang said: "Mr. Ji, Lawyer Pei called and said that he can come back the day after tomorrow."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "Well, when you come back, you can directly pass all the information to her."

 Fu Qiang responded: "Okay."

 After Ji Yunxin finished speaking, he looked at the documents in front of him and waved: "Go down."

 Fu Qiang nodded respectfully and turned around. He turned back halfway and said, "There is one more thing, Mr. Ji. Miss Li asked you to have dinner tomorrow."

 Ji Yunxin opened the document and asked him: "Did you say anything?"

 After what happened last time, Fu Qiang had a long memory, and he replied: "I asked, and Miss Li said it was nothing. The thing is, I wanted to meet you for dinner and catch up on old times years ago."

 Ji Yunxin nodded: "I know."

 I know, what is the answer, so should I go or not? Does he want to arrange this dinner?

 Fu Qiang has been increasingly unable to grasp Ji Yunxin's thoughts recently, and he did not dare to speculate on his own. He still asked in one breath: "Then you..." "Just say I'm busy

 ." Ji Yunxin said without raising his head: "I don't have time. "

 Fu Qiang exhaled in the same tone he was talking about, and responded: "Okay."

 The door of the office closed. After Ji Yunxin signed a document, she turned to look at the document sent by Fu Qiang. This winery was hers in the middle of the year. Although the project she was interested in was currently in a loss-making state, the winery would not be able to develop within a few years. What she was interested in was the development prospects, and the prospects of this winery were very good, so she invested in it without much hesitation. Now that the investment is suddenly about to be withdrawn, those investors alone cannot survive the current stage, so the person in charge of the winery is so active in running here, but the trouble comes from her mouth. She didn't care before because she was too lazy to care, which doesn't mean she doesn't have the capital to care.

 She opened the document and closed it again, placing it in a file that was not accepted. The light outside the window was bright, and the light in the office shone on Ji Yunxin, who was wearing a beige plaid suit. Underneath was a dark green shirt, with two buttons unbuttoned at the collar. , when she looked up, she could clearly see her slender neck, as well as her seemingly invisible collarbones. A few hairs fell on her neck. Ji Yunxin stretched out her little finger and hooked it. Her nails scratched her fair skin, leaving a trace. There were obvious red marks. She kept looking down at the documents and occasionally moved her shoulders. The atmosphere in the entire office was peaceful until the cell phone rang suddenly.

 "Sister." It was Ji Han's voice. I hadn't heard it for a while. Ji Yunxin put down her pen, leaned on the back of her chair, and said in a low voice: "Yeah." Ji Han said, "Are you still working overtime?" She is not in the company and will come out at the end of the  year

 .

The recording venue has been chosen, so I haven't bothered Ji Yunxin for a week.

 Ji Yunxin lowered his eyes: "I'm working overtime, what can I do?"

 "What can I do?" Ji Han laughed dryly: "The recording venue has been selected, and I will report it to Mr. Ji." Ji Yunxin raised her lips when she heard the rogue words. Jiao

 : "Just make your choice and come back early."

 "Hey, okay." Ji Han said ghostly: "What Mr. Ji says is whatever he says. Everything is subject to Mr. Ji's orders." As

 she spoke, her voice gradually became sweeter, with a hint of sweetness. Acting coquettishly: "I just don't know if Mr. Ji can listen to me for once." On a

 common topic, Ji Yunxin said: "Xiaohan." "

 Sister, I know what you want to say. Isn't it just that you are afraid that appearing on the show will damage the image of yourself and the company? In fact, today's variety shows are not that scary. Just make more friends and go out for fun. We have arranged the journey, so you can be casual. Besides, which entertainment company boss doesn't want to show up more and increase his reputation? Mr. Gui from Xingmi last time even took the initiative to match up with celebrities and want to appear in a reality show, so sister, don't..." Ji Yunxin lowered his eyes when he heard her rambling words and said: "I know, I will consider it.

 " Oh

 , let me tell you, it's not as bad as you think - what did you say?" Ji Han's voice stopped suddenly, and she felt like she was being cut off. She moved her phone away a little and took out it. He picked his ears and asked, "Did I hear wrong just now?"

 "You said you would consider it?"

 Ji Yunxin said seriously: "You heard me right, I said I would consider it."

 Ji Han jumped up from the sofa: "YES !"

 Ji Yunxin heard her excited voice and shook her head: "Hang up."

 "Hey, sister...sister?" Ji Han hung up the phone before she could ask why Ji Yunxin changed her mind. She was not unhappy about being hung up on, but called Lin Mu excitedly: "I asked you to contact the person yesterday. Called..."

 Lin Mu understood: "Mr. Wu?"

 Ji Han nodded: "Yeah, yes, have you contacted me?"

 Lin Mu said: "I have contacted you, but I haven't received a reply yet."

 Ji Han thought for a while and said: "Here. Mr. Wu apologized and stopped contacting him for the time being."

 Lin Mu was puzzled: "Why? Have you arranged for someone else?"

 Ji Han originally wanted to say that her sister might come over, but she was afraid that Ji Yunxin would regret it and not be able to handle it, so she opened her mouth and said : "There is someone else, I just got in touch."

 "Who is it?" Lin Mu was very curious. Ji Han said, "So many questions, are you the leader or am I the leader." Lin Mu touched his

 nose at what she said.

 After Ji Han hung up the phone, he sent a notice to the group. The last guest was about to be seated, but the time had not come yet, so he kept it secret for the time being, and the group became lively.

 ——Who is the last one? It's so mysterious that I'm even curious.

 ——I heard Lin Mu say it was Mr. Wu before, right? Lin Mu.

 ——Tell you quietly, no.

 ——No, I'm even more curious. Is it another big shot like screenwriter Luo? Luo Sanri.

 ——Don't talk nonsense, I'm not a big shot, Yu Yue is Yu Yue.

 ——I'm not familiar with it. Thank you.

 Yu Yue's words made the group cold at a speed visible to the naked eye. During this period, everyone in the group was noisy and cheerful. As the Chinese New Year was approaching, a lot of red envelopes were given out and all kinds of witty words were said. The relationship between everyone was no longer as unfamiliar as before. But Yu Yue doesn't come out much, so everyone only talks about her occasionally, and not many people like her. Now that she is so straightforward and says goodbye to her, everyone is a little confused, especially if she wants to marry her with Luo Yue. The program crew members of CP composed by Jing all thought of countermeasures when they saw this scene.

 Lin Mu was the first to send a hahaha emoticon in an attempt to fool him. It was okay if he didn't come out, but it would be even more embarrassing once he did.

 The group got cold.

 Jian Yan touched her phone and saw such a scene. She smiled and shook her head. Yu Yue's character is like this. People who are not familiar with her really think she is angry. In fact, she is just joking, but her frequency is not as high as that of many people. Can catch up.

 Seeing the group as if a crow was flying past, Jian Yan thought for a while and then typed:

 - I haven't gotten used to it after being in the group for so long. Who can blame Yu Yue for your slowness?

 Lin Mu blinked, what's going on? Jian Yan came out and choked! Who in the group doesn't know what happened to Jian Yan and Yu Yue in the past, and is usually careful not to let them meet. What kind of good day is it today to keep throwing bombs into the group?

 Are the rumors true? Jian Yan is really together with Luo Jing. Is this a fight against injustice?

 But isn't this too direct?

 The people in the program group had not dispersed yet, staring at their mobile phones: "You say it."

 "You better speak."

 "You adjust it."

 Everyone pushed and pushed, but no one was willing to talk. Soon there was news in the group.

 Yu Yue: My slowness is bothering you, Jian Yan.

 Silent smoke.

 Jian Yan: Of course it bothers me Yu Yue.

 The war spread.

 Yu Yue: What's bothering you? Jian Yan:

 Hell level.

 Jian Yan: It's preventing me from talking.

 The people on the program team couldn't stand it any longer, and they jumped out one by one:

 - What, what did you eat at night?

 ——We had a dinner tonight and the roast duck was pretty good. Can you recommend it?

 ——Where have the trees gone?

 Jian Yan couldn't help laughing when she saw how nervous they were. She held her phone and texted: Don't worry, everyone. Yueyue and I are friends. We were just playing around. We told you to come out more often. If you don't listen, take a look. You made the atmosphere in the group so awkward.

 Yu Yue knew that Jian Yan meant well. She usually spoke a little openly. She was famous in the circle for being sharp-tongued and straightforward. Because of this, she had few friends. She was bored tonight and saw Aite in the group. It came out. She didn't realize anything at the moment she sent the message. She just thought it was a joke between friends. After sending it, she was a little annoyed when she saw the silent group. She wanted to withdraw but felt embarrassed, so Jane Smoke came out to the rescue.

 She was a little grateful in her heart. No one had helped her out like this for a long time. Yu Yue looked at Jian Yan's message on the screen and smiled and said: I'm busy. Who is like you, who only has to play a supporting role in a drama.

 Jian Yan: Tsk, I'm also acting with a double-acting queen, do you have one?

 Yu Yue: Oh, no one cares.

 The topic was brought up just like that. Everyone in the group felt relieved when they saw that the two of them were really chatting like old friends. The people in the program team had their hearts up and down all night, almost having a heart attack. They typed: ——It turns out that

 cigarettes Yan and Yueyue are really friends.

 ——No, then why are there rumors on the Internet that you two are at odds?

 After the conversation started, everyone was emboldened and asked just like that. Jian Yan replied: Nonsense.

 ——Tell me about the fight you had over an advertisement three years ago?

 Yu Yue replied: It's nothing to do with the shadow.

 Hey, they had been so nervous for a long time, but the atmosphere in the group immediately became lively, and Yu Yue also smoothly integrated into everyone's conversation. Jian Yan couldn't help but feel relieved when she saw her talking and laughing with everyone in the group, and was just about to close the screen, The phone vibrated, and she glanced at the message from Yu Yue: Thank you.

 Jian Yan smiled and replied: No, I might even thank you in the future.

 Yu Yue replied humbly: That's right, maybe I will allocate resources to you in the future.

 Jian Yan pursed her lips and smiled at the message she sent with her usual attitude. When Zhou Yao entered the training room, he saw her smiling brightly. She handed over a hot drink and asked, "What are you looking at?" Jian Yan put away her phone

 . , turned around and said with a smile: "Thank you, Sister Yao."

 Zhou Yao sipped the hot drink and said, "How was your rest?"

 Jian Yan held the cup in her hands, warm, and said, "Much better."

 From the first day of training Her back was sore when she got home, and she didn't care about it. She thought it was caused by her lack of exercise, so she didn't take it to heart. Unexpectedly, her back was getting more and more sore now. Sometimes she couldn't straighten up even when she bent over, and she felt so tired all over. It may be that she has been resting for two or three years, and her body and bones are far worse than before. Fortunately, the dance music she choreographed this time is not the kind of exciting and hot dance, otherwise she would definitely not be able to do it. Zhou Yao nodded when he heard her words: "That's okay, not much." It's time to go on stage. No matter how hard you work, practice more these days. I'll have a meeting later. Is it okay for you to practice by yourself?" Jian Yan nodded: "No problem." After Zhou Yao left,

 Jian

 Yan The phone screen lit up. It was a message from Luo Jing, asking her what time she would go back in the evening and if she would like to bring her a midnight snack. She went back late last night and met Luo Jing in the corridor. Luo Jing invited her to eat. It was a late night snack, so I came to ask again tonight. Jian Yan fell silent looking at her message, and soon replied: No, I don't know what time I will be back.

 When Luo Jing saw the message, she wanted to reply to her, I'll pick you up, but thinking of Jian Yan's refusal, she took another puff of cigarette, surrounded by smoke, she put down her phone and did not reply again.

 Jian Yan didn't wait for the reply and breathed a sigh of relief. She cut out the chat page and went to Weibo. She was busy during this period and hadn't been on Weibo for a long time. Her number of followers increased a lot and there were more messages. Jian Yan scrolled down. , most of them were asking about her cooperation with Du Yi at the party. The fact that she would be Du Yi's backup dancer had been written in the publicity plan of the Jingyi party, so netizens knew about it, and they left messages one after another: ——Please take

 care of us, Miss Jian. Brother, thank you Miss Jane.

 take care of? She had only met Du Yi two or three times and couldn't take care of him at all.

 ——Miss Jian and her brother cooperated perfectly!

 Jian Yan smiled.

 ——Yanyan and Du Yi cooperated! happy!

 ——You can see Yanyan dancing at the party. That dance has been number one in my heart for a long time!

 ——When I grow up, I will never forget Jian Yan, and there will be echoes!

 They were all very thoughtful and lovely messages, which made Jian Yan feel warm in her heart. Of course, they were not all good words, and there were still many bad guys who came over to them.

 ——Jian Yan and Du Yi cooperate? Isn't Du Yi the Little Heavenly King? Why did Jian Yan cooperate with him again?

 ——Have you ever taken a look at Jian Yan's resources after her comeback?

 ——I'm here to film Director Gu's drama, Luo Shen's script, and collaborate with the double-acting queen, and now I'm also collaborating with Du Yi in the show. They're all big names in the entertainment industry. Damn it.

 ——Bu Shun didn't know, Yi Shun was shocked, hey, I also heard that she was going to be on a variety show, and there were several big names in it!

 ——Hey, dear, who is behind this Jian Yan? He has amazing resources!

 ——I'm sure. I didn't see that Li Weiqing was suppressed. The capitalists behind this have a lot of background.

 Jian Yan watched them make a non-existent person seem magical. She had to believe that there was really someone behind her helping her. In fact, some people looked good on the surface but were still trying to find someone secretly. Resources, what kind of capitalists, do not exist.

 After resting for almost half an hour and drinking a cup of hot drink, Jian Yan felt that the sleepiness in her body had faded a little. She stood up and returned to the light to continue training.

 Ji Yunxin got off work a little late today. It was past ten o'clock and the lights in the company were almost out. Fu Qiang knocked on the door and asked, "Mr. Ji, are you going to drive back by yourself today?" She had driven back by herself this week. Ji Yunxin

 asked His eyes said: "Well, you can get off work."

 Fu Qiang nodded: "Okay."

 He exited the office. Ji Yunxin closed the file and looked at the time. It was ten o'clock. She stood up and took her coat from the chair and put it on her arm. , leaving the office on high heels.

 The corridor was deserted, and no one was working overtime at this time. After Ji Yunxin got on the elevator, she was about to go directly to the garage, but her hand pressed the first floor faster than her brain could react. She frowned and shook her head, but did not press the garage floor again.

 After the elevator reached the first floor, she paused, thought for a few seconds and decided to go to the second floor. At this time, Jian Yan had already gone back, and she didn't know what she was doing there.

 Maybe it's just a habit to go and take a look.

 The thirteenth floor was deserted than before. Every time Ji Yunxin came up and opened the elevator, the rehearsal rooms on both sides were always crowded with people. Those who changed venues, those who danced, those who sang, all stood together. She didn't pay much attention, and just followed the emptiness. Walking into the rehearsal room, I saw Jian Yan in the training room, which I thought was also empty.

 Jian Yan stood in front of the mirror and stepped on her feet. She inhaled and tightened her waist, raised her hands, and slowly lowered them. Her body moved slightly, like a light butterfly.

 Ji Yunxin stood in the shadows with her hands folded across her chest, her eyes clear and burning.

 Jian Yan lowered her hands to hang on her waist, then slowly raised them to the level of her shoulders, straightened them, and turned around. There was someone in the shadow. When Jian Yan turned around, she caught sight of her from the corner of her eye. She was stunned for a second. The circle didn't turn.

 Her training room is at the end, and the training room opposite has been closed for a long time, so the corridor on her side is not as bright as other places. There are always shadows that cannot be seen. She also felt that someone was watching her when she was training before. But every time she went out to take a break and stood in the corridor, there was no one there. Tonight, someone suddenly jumped out and shocked her.

 Jian Yan stared at the man, opened the door of the training room and walked out, saying in surprise: "Mr. Ji?"

 It wasn't that Ji Yunxin was, but Jian Yan didn't expect it to be her at all.

 "Why are you here?"

 Ji Yunxin looked as usual: "I came to watch the rehearsal."

 Her expression was too serious, her tone was serious, and her eyes were clear, making it difficult for people to think. Jian Yan nodded. Jingyi's party was not a trivial matter after all. She It makes sense to come over to see the rehearsal. Even if it was so late at night, wouldn't it be during the day when their leaders came down to inspect? Or is she too busy during the day?

 What does it have to do with whether she is busy or not? Jian Yan came to her senses. Before she could speak, she heard Zhou Yao shouting: "Mr. Ji?" Her tone was also very surprised: "Why are you here?" Ji Yunxin's voice turned cold when facing her

 .

 Many said: "Stop by after work to see how the rehearsal is going."

 Zhou Yao nodded hurriedly. Jian Yan was dancing with Du Yi this time. Ji Yunxin must have attached great importance to it, so she took the time to come over after work. She said: "Then Mr. Ji comes in to see Right?"

 Ji Yunxin looked at Jian Yan, thought for a few seconds, and nodded: "Okay." After Zhou Yao went in, he stuffed the notebook in his bag, then stood next to Jian Yan and  said

 , "Let Mr. Ji take a look at the dance."

After she finished, she lowered her voice: "Don't make a mistake."

 Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin and responded: "Okay."

 The song Du Yi chose this time is called [Back View]. The general meaning of the song is that a boy has a crush on a girl, but he feels that he is not enough. A good girl is not good enough for a girl, so I want to look at her, but I don't dare to see her. I can only look at her back secretly every time. It is a sad little love song. The whole dance is basically danced with her back to the audience, and Jian Yan's back is to the audience. Ji Yunxin was looking at Ji Yunxin, but she could still see Ji Yunxin's face in the mirror. It seemed a little different from before, but Jian Yan couldn't tell what the difference was. The music changed the tune, and Jian Yan's cigarette butt hung slightly, no longer looking at Ji Yunxin.

 The dance lasted for five minutes. At the end of the dance, Jian Yan was sweating and there were two blushes on her face. She was panting slightly and her chest was rising and falling slightly. Zhou Yao walked up to her with a dry towel and handed it to her, saying, "You danced well." Very good."

 Jian Yan wiped the fine sweat on her head, and her tiredness became more obvious. She pressed her fingers on her waist and smiled: "Thank you, Sister Yao." Zhou Yao nodded at her and went to greet Ji Yunxin

 .

 The lights in the training room were bright. Jian Yan wiped her sweat and walked to the side to sit down. Zhou Yao and Ji Yunxin were talking with serious expressions. Two people passed by outside. One of the women said: "Director Zhao, Qingqing's program is not the fourth one." Why? Why was it adjusted later?"

 Director Zhao said to Qin Yao: "It's like this. Your program has changed time with Du Yi's. Du Yi has to rush to the next place after singing that day, so I can only adjust it with you. "

 "No..." Qin Yao wanted to ask again, but she froze when she saw the people in the training room.

 Ji Yunxin?

 Why is she here?

 Qin Yao then looked at Zhou Yao who was talking to Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan who was sitting not far away. She frowned and didn't talk to Director Zhao again. She didn't call Li Weiqing until Director Zhao left.

 "Qingqing, do you know who I just saw?" Qin Yao's voice was a little gloomy.

 Li Weiqing clenched her phone: "Who?"

 "I saw Mr. Ji." She seemed to be resentful when she mentioned the name. Li Weiqing sighed: "Yao Yao, I said..." "I watched it in Jian Yan's training room

 . Arrived." Qin Yao interrupted her, and Li Weiqing's voice tightened: "Where?"

 "Jian Yan's training room."

 Li Weiqing frowned: "Does she know Jian Yan?"

 Qin Yao thought of the two people who had not communicated just now, and she He said vaguely: "I don't know, I want to tell you some news."

 Li Weiqing was unhappy in her heart: "What news."

 Qin Yao said: "The time of your show has been adjusted." "

 It is said that Du Yi was put on ."

 Li Weiqing repeated: "Du Yi?"

 Qin Yao sneered: "How could Du Yi, who is so good, suddenly ask for a change of time? Qingqing, I think this is probably someone behind the scenes. This Jian Yan is very powerful. He wants to rob you. I'm trying to steal your dress, and now I'm stealing your performance time. I'm afraid that next time, she'll steal Mr. Ji." "She dares!" Li Weiqing gritted her teeth, her chest heaving, as she thought of what she had just received not long ago

 . Fu Qiang called and said that Ji Yunxin was busy recently and had no time, so she couldn't keep the appointment. Now she didn't even give him any time to meet. Is it because of Jian Yan?

 Li Weiqing had old worries and new hatreds for Jian Yan. There was no sound on the phone for a long time. After a while, Li Weiqing lowered her voice and gritted her teeth: "Didn't she want to be on the show? I couldn't let her get on!"

Chapter 39

Once people believe something, they will start to find various reasons to believe it, even if those reasons sound ridiculous and ridiculous.

 Li Weiqing's program was arranged to the back, which was harmless. Du Yi was originally the focus of the program, and the arranged time was also the best time. Therefore, Li Weiqing's time was switched, which was not a bad thing. However, Du Yi's dance partner was Jian Yan. This made Qin Yao suddenly feel unhappy. In her opinion, the good things that were originally good were not so good now, and she could even figure out something wrong with it. She told Li Weiqing about the wrong things in an exaggerated manner, and things exploded over there.

 Li Weiqing has a calm demeanor in person, but is very sensitive in private. This time she returned to China and her development was blocked at every turn, and everything did not go smoothly, which made her temper increasingly irritable. Now that she heard Qin Yao say that she saw Ji Yunxin in Jian Yan's training room, she was even more angry. Reach the pinnacle.

 The anger covered her eyes and made her blind.

 "Didn't she want to be on the show? I made it impossible for her to be on the show."

 Qin Yao looked at the training room again after hearing her words, turned around and left.

 In the training room, Ji Yunxin was talking to Zhou Yao. From the corner of her eye, she saw Jian Yan sitting against the wall, opening the mineral water, looking up and taking a sip, with fine sweat sticking to her cheeks, and the light shone through, crystal clear.

 "Mr. Ji." Zhou Yao explained a lot but got no response. She raised her head and asked, "What do you think."

 Ji Yunxin came to her senses and said, "Very good."

 Zhou Yao said with a smile on his face: "Then let's continue training. "

 The blush on Jian Yan's cheeks has not dissipated, her chest is rising and falling slightly, and she is obviously very tired. Ji Yunxin said: "That's it, make sure to rest." Zhou Yao was stunned for a moment. He had never heard that Mr. Ji was considerate,

 but She had already spoken, and Zhou Yao had no choice but to say: "Then let's stay here tonight. Yanyan, go change clothes and go back to rest." Jian Yan leaned against the wall and looked up at Ji Yunxin, her eyes deep, and she nodded:

 " Okay."

 While waiting for Jian Yan to change clothes, Ji Yunxin did not leave. She answered the phone, and Zhou Yao was waiting aside. She did not dare to leave first unless the leader left.

 After the phone call, Jian Yan also walked out of the dressing room. Zhou Yao took two steps forward and stood beside her: "It's only half past ten, how about I take you back tonight?" Su Ziqi has been here to pick  you up this week. Jian Yan went back to the hotel, but she wanted to extend her training tonight. Her appointment with Su Ziqi was at 11 o'clock, but it was obviously not late now. Zhou Yao was afraid that something would happen to her on her way back alone so late, so she took the initiative to ask Jian Yan. Yan said: "No need, Sister Yao. I'll go to Sister Su's office to wait for her later. I've had a hard night tonight."

 Zhou Yao nodded: "You really don't want me to send it off?"

 Jian Yan squinted and smiled: "No need, it's getting late. , you should go back quickly, see you tomorrow."

 Zhou Yao: "Okay."

 After the two of them talked, they walked to Ji Yunxin's side. Zhou Yao said: "Mr. Ji, the training here is over, do you want to see other training rooms? ?"

 Ji Yunxin's voice was slightly lower: "No need."

 Zhou Yao said respectfully: "Then I will accompany you to the garage." Ji

 Yunxin said lightly: "My car is not here. Goodbye."

 After she finished speaking, she nodded slightly to Zhou Yao and looked Looking at Jian Yan, she finally turned around and left. She left first. Zhou Yao took a breath after she left, and went to the elevator with Jian Yan and said, "I really don't understand why Mr. Ji came here today." Jian Yan heard a silent laugh:

 "I didn't expect it. I heard that she

 is very busy." "More than just busy, I have been in Jingyi for several years and I only saw her at the end of the year."

 Jian Yan lowered her eyes after hearing this and thought deeply.

 "Maybe Du Yi was invited this year and she was worried about coming over to take a look."

 Jian Yan agreed: "Right."

 "But it's still strange..."

 Jian Yan stopped agreeing and soon arrived on the first floor. Jian Yan said to Zhou Yao Said: "Sister Yao, I'll get off first."

 Zhou Yao still said uneasily: "You really don't need me to send you off?"

 "You really don't need to."

 Zhou Yao nodded, the elevator door closed, and Jian Yan stood in the lobby. After thinking about it, she picked up her mobile phone and called Su Ziqi. When she stepped out, there was a gust of cold wind. In addition, there was a figure wearing thin professional clothes. , the long hair is meticulously coiled on the head, the neck is as slender as a swan's neck, the head is slightly raised, the lines from the chin to the collarbone are delicate and beautiful, the moonlight is reflected on it, making the skin appear delicate and white, glowing with cold light, Jian Yan's eyes fall on Ji Yunxin On the back of her neck, where she once bit her because of the pain, the traces no longer exist.

 A voice came from the mobile phone: "Yanyan?"

 Jian Yan came back to her senses, withdrew her cold eyes and said with a gentle attitude: "Sister Su."

 "What's wrong?" Su Ziqi said: "Is it over? I Drive here..."

 "No need, Sister Su." Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin and said, "I have a friend to pick me up. You don't have to come over today." Su Ziqi repeated: "Friend?

 What friend? Pay attention. Recently At the end of the year, the paparazzi are also watching you, don't get photographed."

 Jian Yan smiled and said, "Okay, I understand, the paparazzi are all asleep at this point." "

 Still can't be careless."

 "I know."

 She said with a smile on her face Jian Yan hung up the phone with a smile, put the phone in her bag, and walked towards Ji Yunxin who was standing under the moonlight on the other side. Jian Yan said, "Mr. Ji, are you waiting for me?" Ji Yunxin looked as usual and said, "I'm late and took a taxi.

 " It's inconvenient, I'll take you back."

 Jian Yan was not as resistant as before, but was very cooperative: "Okay."

 She said and walked towards Building 1 first, Ji Yunxin frowned behind her, she was surprised He thought of several words and waited for Jian Yan to refuse, but he didn't expect that she would agree like this?

 Ji Yunxin felt a strange feeling in her heart.

 The two of them walked to the elevator in Building 1. Ji Yunxin's car was parked in the underground garage on the second floor. Jian Yan stood at the intersection waiting for Ji Yunxin to drive over. She lowered her head and opened the car door and got in. She fastened her seat belt and said nothing. After speaking, Ji Yunxin looked at her sideways and saw that the side of her face was tense and her expression was cold.

 "Let's drive." Jian Yan turned to Ji Yunxin and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Ji."

 The strange feeling in his heart became stronger and stronger. Ji Yunxin nodded and stepped on the accelerator. The black car left the garage and quickly got onto the road.

 "Are you not feeling well?" Ji Yunxin asked after passing two traffic lights. She saw that Jian Yan's face had lost its blush and turned slightly pale.

 Jian Yan rubbed her stomach: "Maybe she's hungry. If Mr. Ji doesn't hurry back, let's have a midnight snack?" Ji Yunxin didn't hesitate: "What do you want to eat?" Jian Yan said casually: "Whatever, there's nothing

 ahead

 . A restaurant? Just go there?"

 Ji Yunxin followed her gaze and saw that the restaurant's sign was still on. Just as she was about to speak, Jian Yan took out a scarf and hat from her bag and put them on, so she had to park the car. In the parking line beside the curb.

 As soon as the car parked, Jian Yan opened the passenger door and got out of the car. It was cold. She got out of the car and was choked by the wind and coughed a few times. Ji Yunxin walked up to her and heard her coughing and reached out to pat her back. Curling her fingers and retracting them, she frowned and said, "Are you okay?"

 Jian Yan retched twice because of the nausea caused by the cough. She waited for the sourness in her heart to subside before she shook her head: "It's okay, let's go."

 Ji Yunxin stood beside her: "How about I accompany you to the hotel to eat?"

 Jian Yan's expression did not change: "The hotel is full of people from the crew, so it's inconvenient."

 Ji Yunxin hummed in a low voice.

 There was no one in the restaurant at night. They went in and asked for a private room. The proprietress sat at the cashier and took a nap. The boss greeted: "Here is the menu. You guys take a look first." Jian Yan walked into the private room with the menu. The boss did

 n't Come on, it's time to go to the kitchen. After a while, the boss brought a pot of tea. He stared at Ji Yunxin for several times, until he met Ji Yunxin's sharp eyes and then lowered his head: "What do you want to eat? Order first. "

 There were many pictures of meaty food on the menu. Jian Yan flipped through it. She was obviously very hungry, but she had no appetite after seeing these. She handed the menu to Ji Yunxin: "You order it." It wasn't as if she was called Mr. Ji in a strange way

 . It's not you, it's you.

 Ji Yunxin took the menu and lowered her eyes, raising the corners of her lips unconsciously. After she ordered a few dishes, Jian Yan said, "Are there any noodles?" The boss nodded: "Yes." "Another bowl of noodles." Ji Yunxin

 heard

 her

 say He finished and said: "Two bowls, that's it."

 Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin and said nothing. The boss took the menu and went down. After a while, the dishes were served one after another. Jian Yan always wore a hat and pulled up her scarf until the boss brought it up. After the last two bowls of noodles were brought in, she closed the box door, sat down with her back to the box, and pulled off her scarf.

 The dishes include meat and vegetables, and the noodles are plain noodles with green onions floating on them. When he lowers his head, the aroma of chopped green onions mixed with the smell of noodles enters his nose. Jian Yan picks up the noodles with chopsticks and says, "Eat it." Ji Yunxin turns the dish

 to In front of her, he also lowered his head to eat noodles.

 Neither of them likes to chat while eating, so the private room was very quiet. Jian Yan bit off the noodles and her stomach felt warm. She seemed to have accidentally shouted: "Mr. Ji." Ji Yunxin raised his eyes and looked at her: "Huh

 ? "

 Are you the one who watched me dance a few days ago?"

 Ji Yunxin did not hide anything and replied: "Yes."

 Jian Yan nodded and continued to eat noodles, and the room became quiet again.

 The food on the dinner table was not touched at all. The two of them only ate two bowls of noodles. Jian Yan looked at Ji Yunxin putting down her chopsticks and asked, "Are you full?" Ji Yunxin took tissue paper from the side and handed two to Jian Yan

 . Yan lowered his eyes for a few seconds and accepted: "Thank you."

 "You're welcome."

 After a faint reply, Ji Yunxin stood up. Jian Yan wiped the oil stains on her lips and followed her. Ji Yunxin paid for the meal. Jian Yan stood With her head lowered next to her and her hat covering her face tightly, she couldn't see her side face at all. The landlady yawned while swiping her card, and at the end she said, "Welcome again." No one answered her, Ji Yunxin and Jian Yan had already left the hotel

 .

 The cold wind was still blowing outside the door, making people feel chilly all over. Ji Yunxin took out the car keys and was about to open it when she heard Jian Yan say: "Mr. Ji."

 She pulled down her scarf a little, revealing her beautiful facial features. The street light hit her face, and her eyes were hidden under the hat, and the light was looming. Ji Yunxin stood still and heard Jian Yan say: "It's been said, let's have dinner." Now, can Mr. Ji leave now?"

 Ji Yunxin was stunned: "

 Let's go to dinner?" Jian Yan smiled, and a white mist rose in front of her face as she spoke: "Isn't what we just had just the meal to go to?"

 Ji Yunxin was nailed to the spot, her steps stopped. Jian Yan moved, her body slightly swayed by the wind, Jian Yan looked as usual and said, "Grandpa asked you to come, right?"

 She thought for a long time that the only person who could make Ji Yunxin tolerate this was Ji Songlin.

 Ji Songlin must have been very worried when she left the Ji family. After all, in Ji Songlin's heart, he still felt quite sorry for her, but it was unnecessary, really unnecessary.

 Jian Yan said: "I don't care what deal you made with grandpa, please stop here. As I said before, you will be your high-ranking general manager, and I will be your artist. We are not in conflict with each other. Besides, You always see me, don't you agree?"

 "No..." Don't agree.

 Jian Yan muttered before Ji Yunxin could speak: "You don't care, but I don't."

 Ji Yunxin suppressed her words again.

Chapter 40 Check HerJian Yan didn't see Ji Yunxin again until she went on stage to rehearse. That night, she talked to Ji Yunxin and took a taxi to leave. She didn't see her again after that. I don't know if she went back and had a clear talk with Ji Songlin. Before Jian Yan I also wanted to call Ji Songlin and tell him not to do such things again, but unexpectedly, I forgot about it in a hurry. I went back and fell asleep. I was woken up at dawn. Then it was a busy day. Sometimes I took some time for her. They are all used to catch up on sleep. The time spent holding the mobile phone is a luxury, let alone making phone calls. There is really no time.

 "Du Yi will be here soon. Yanyan, go change your clothes." Zhou Yao said with a headset: "We will walk on stage first in a while." Su Ziqi handed the clothes to Jian Yan and walked her to the door of the dressing room

 . Yan is not wearing the dance clothes she usually wears for training, but the dance clothes she wants to go on stage, a pure black satin skirt, a belt to tie her slender waist, a round neck, two thin belts extending from the neckline, tied behind her neck, and her entire back. It was hollow, V-shaped from the thin waist upwards, the waist line was vaguely visible, the silk-like skirt clung to her skin, the perfect white and black, making people unable to take their eyes away.

 When you go on stage, you definitely can't just put on light makeup like in training. After Jian Yan changed her clothes and came out, Du Yi had already arrived. Two makeup artists were standing behind him. Su Ziqi said, "Yanyan, come here and put on makeup." Jian

 Yan He walked to her and sat down. The stylist skillfully pulled up her long hair and sprayed makeup on her slender neck. Her skin was as white as jade. Su Ziqi watched the stylist apply makeup. Occasionally, she also helped to apply makeup. Cosmetics, the atmosphere in the entire training room was serious and busy. Jian Yan closed her eyes and let the stylist apply it on her face. Su Ziqi stood aside and watched with a slight smile on his face.

 Jian Yan was born well. Her facial features were delicate and beautiful, and she was already very good-looking without makeup. Now that she put on makeup, she was even brighter, especially when her eyeliner was slightly raised and her lips were painted brightly, her aura was suddenly the same as before. It's different, her eyes seem to be seductive when she looks at people, and it makes people's hearts itch even when she doesn't speak.

 "Okay." The stylist said, "Get up."

 Jian Yan stood up, and the stylist fiddled with her belt again, and finally said, "Miss Jian, it's OK."

 Su Ziqi smiled: "It's so beautiful. Yes."

 Jian Yan bowed her head slightly because of her praise: "It's not bad."

 The stylist took the red high heels from the assistant. She bent down and asked Jian Yan to put them on. Jian Yan hurriedly said, "I'll do it myself." The stylist squatted

 on the ground and raised her head: "It doesn't matter, Miss Jian is like A piece of art, I am honored to do something for this art."

 Jian Yan looked at Su Ziqi and saw her nodding slightly, she gritted her teeth and put on her shoes. Even though she had been in the entertainment industry before, she still I'm not used to not receiving such attentive service.

 Du Yi beside him has already changed into a suit and came out. He has changed his hip-hop style. At this moment, he is wearing a light blue suit. His hair has been styled and he has put on light makeup. He is quite handsome. No wonder his fans call him a fan.

 "Are you ready?" Du Yi looked up after tidying up his clothes and saw Jian Yan standing a few meters away in dance clothes. His handsome face was slightly startled. Jian Yan smiled and said, "Mr. Du." "Tsk." Du Yi

 said Thumbs up: "I think it was a wrong decision for me to choose you as a backup dancer."

 Jian Yan walked to him and said, "Why?"

 "I can guarantee that you are the highlight of the stage." He said, "Also It's a good thing you don't show your face this time, otherwise I'll throw down my sleeves and quit now."

 The people in the training room were amused, and Zhou Yao said: "Everything is fine, right? Let's go, the stage is already empty."

 Jian Yan and Du Yi was surrounded by people and walked towards the stage. He passed by other people's training rooms on the way. Some looked enviously, some looked disdainfully, and some looked sinisterly. Qin Yao looked at the group of people walking in front of him and said, "Everyone is paying attention. "

 Li Weiqing held the lines in her hand, but couldn't read a word. She was a little annoyed when she heard Qin Yao's words and threw the lines aside and took a deep breath.

 It was just a rehearsal, there was no audience seated yet, the audience was empty, Jian Yan stood in the center of the stage with her posture, and waited for the curtain to open little by little. She turned her back to the audience, moved her hands slightly, the music sounded, and then the lights fell on Next to Du Yi, he slowly walked forward from the dark place behind, playing a little sad tune, with a soft voice, and his handsome face looked at the side affectionately. Jian Yan's back was to the audience, her figure was as slender as a willow tree. Her waist is hidden in the dance clothes, and the lines are looming, like a masterpiece made of one stroke. There is no flaw, and even the slight twist is just right.

 When a song ended, Zhou Yao took the lead in clapping, and others also applauded. Jian Yan turned to look at Du Yi, smiled, and Du Yi said, "Miss Jian, it's a pleasure to cooperate." Jian Yan also extended his hand: "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

 Du

 Yi Yi left after rehearsing, and Jian Yan practiced for another two hours. Zhou Yao said to her, "Okay, go back and have a good rest, and arrive early tomorrow." Su Ziqi handed her a towel and said to Zhou Yao, "I know

 . , I will pick her up tomorrow."

 Zhou Yao was relieved to have her here. She and Jian Yan went out for a meeting after a few more words. Only Jian Yan and Su Ziqi were left in the training room, sitting cross-legged on the ground. Jian Yan Yanxiao: "Sister Su."

 Su Ziqi turned to look at her: "Huh?"

 Jian Yan said: "I didn't expect to come back."

 As soon as he came back, there were filming, opportunities to dance, and even variety shows, and finally The important thing is that he can still let Su Ziqi take care of him. Everything goes incredibly smoothly, like a dream. Su Ziqi listened to her words and hit her on the head with a mineral water bottle: "What are you dreaming about? Practicing is more important than overthinking." ."

 "If you screw up this time, I'll let you know what dreaming is!" She said, clenching her hands into fists, pretending to hit someone, Jian Yan put down the mineral water bottle, held her hand, and said sincerely: "No Yes, I won't mess it up."

 Su Ziqi was affected by her emotions and shook his head: "Okay, I won't give you a chance to mess up either." Jian Yan looked at the hand

 she patted on the back of her hand and murmured at the corners of her lips. , the words came to her lips several times and she said: "Sister Su, I want to ask you something."

 Su Ziqi took back his hand and said with a normal expression: "What's the matter?"

 "Have you ever contacted Yu Yue?"

 Su Ziqi took a sip of mineral water and turned to look at Jian Yan: "No contact, what's wrong?" Jian Yan

 wiped his cheek with a towel: "It's okay, we're not about to record. Is there a show? I'm afraid it will be awkward for you to meet."

 Su Ziqi held the mineral water bottle and played with it for a few seconds. She raised her head and took a sip. Finally, she said to Jian Yan, "Don't worry about it. Let's get over it first.

 Seeing that she didn't want to mention it, Jian Yan suppressed what she was about to say and nodded: "Okay."

 Su Ziqi drove the car back, and Jian Yan slept with his cigarette butt leaning on the back of the chair. Su Ziqi did not wake Jian Yan up after arriving at the hotel . , she looked down at her phone. The first convenient call in the address book was Yu Yue's number, and the second one was Jian Yan. She clicked on Yu Yue's name, and Yu Yue's smiling face suddenly appeared on the screen, without makeup, and It's very immature. It was taken when she first debuted. When I gave it to her, she said Sister Su, she should keep it well. This is a priceless treasure. There is only one in the world. Because of her words and this background, she kept it from beginning to end. I haven't replaced it, and I haven't been willing to delete it.

 The craving for cigarettes started, and Su Ziqi took out a pack of cigarettes from her bag. Just as she was about to light it, she realized that Jian Yan didn't like the smell of cigarettes, so she shouted, "Yanyan." Jian Yan was asleep and confused: "Huh?

 "

 Su Ziqi said: "Go up and have a rest."

 Jian Yan slowly opened her eyes and stared for a few seconds before saying: "Are we here?"

 Su Ziqi put away the cigarette case: "We are here, let's go."

 Jian Yan smiled: "Then Sister Su, see you tomorrow."

 Su Ziqi nodded: "See you tomorrow."

 After Jian Yan entered the hotel, Su Ziqi opened the car window and lit a cigarette. The butt of the cigarette was scarlet. She took a breath and exhaled slowly, feeling irritable. In order to relieve herself, Su Ziqi smoked two or three cigarettes before driving away. Not wanting to go back to the apartment, she simply went to the company. Jian Yan was on the hot search twice because of her cooperation with Du Yi at the end of the year. She is not uninterested now. , many advertisers came to invite, and there was also a movie and a TV series audition. Su Ziqi was more inclined to go to TV series. Jian Yan had just come back and was not very popular. Filming TV series was the fastest way to accumulate popularity, but she had not done these yet. Talk to Jian Yan, fearing that she will be distracted.

 When she arrived at the door of the company, she didn't expect that there were several people surrounding her. She looked closely and saw Ji Yunxin standing in the middle. Su Ziqi nodded slightly to Ji Yunxin, and finally passed by everyone. She walked over. Ji Yunxin stared at her surroundings, as if searching. , Fu Qiang saw this and asked: "Mr. Ji, is there any problem?"

 Ji Yunxin came to her senses: "No problem."

 Fu Qiang said: "Then you go upstairs first, and when Lawyer Pei comes, I will bring her up directly."

 Ji Yunxin He nodded and left with the other secretaries. When he got on the elevator, the secretary pressed the button for the elevator dedicated to the president's office. Ji Yunxin quickly pressed the button on another elevator that was still parked on the first floor. The elevator door slowly opened. No one was inside. Ji Yunxin looked away. , the secretary said in her ear: "Mr. Ji, the elevator is here."

 She turned around and got on the elevator of the president's office.

 She was on a business trip these days. That night, Jian Yan turned around and left without giving her a chance to reply. She ate alone in the wind for a long time with the air conditioner before getting in the car. Before she returned to the apartment, she received a call from Fu Qiang. , there was a problem with a project abroad and she had to go on a business trip, so she flew abroad and came back at night.

 After arriving at the CEO's office, Ji Yunxin walked straight to the office. The other secretaries returned to their seats and did not follow her. The office was deserted and quiet. Under the light, Ji Yunxin walked to the office chair. As soon as she sat down, she received a message from Fu Qiang: Mr. Ji, Pei The secretary has arrived.

 She put down her phone after reading it with an expressionless face. Just as she was about to get up and pour a cup of coffee, she heard her phone ringing. Ji Yunxin looked over and saw that it was Ji Songlin's call.

 "Grandpa."

 Ji Songlin sat on the sofa and asked: "You're back? Is everything taken care of?"

 Ji Yunxin replied: "Everything is taken care of."

 Ji Songlin said in a relaxed tone: "Will you come back for dinner tonight?"

 Ji Yunxin thought about it Miao Miao: "Okay."

 When Ji Songlin heard that she was coming back, his eyebrows relaxed a little, his expression was no longer tense, and his tone was much gentler: "If you want to come back, come back early, don't delay it so late." Although it was a serious tone, it was mixed with

 With a little concern, Ji Yunxin lowered her eyes: "Okay, I understand."

 When there was a knock on the office door, she said to Ji Songlin: "Grandpa, I'll hang up first." "

 Wait a minute." Ji Songlin said, "I recently intercepted some news about Yanyan. Someone is checking her. Please help me find out who did it."

 Ji Yunxin tightened her jaw and repeated, "Someone is checking Jian Yan?"

 Ji Songlin hummed in a low voice, and Ji Yunxin said with a cold expression: "I understand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 336 133
Title: 离婚后开始谈恋爱GL Author: 扛锄葬花 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4914094 "Why did you want a divorce in the first place?"
2.5M 145K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 60.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
5.3K 79 12
Author: 公子幸川 Chu Zhou was dragged to a bar by a friend. A beautiful woman with a beautiful appearance and a cool temperament handed her a box of milk...