Kamen Rider In RWBY

By UnZero123

After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomu... More

Ch-1 A New World
Bio
Ch-2 The Shining Beacon
Ch-3 First Step & Meet 9 Ghost
Ch-4 My Life & Keys
Ch-5 Change & My Nightmare
Ch-6 Past & Lost Love
Ch-7 Best Day or Painful Day
Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town
Ch-9 Extracurriclar and Memory Song
Ch-10 Field Trip & Past

Ch-4 Leader Ship and Nightmare

486 13 7
By UnZero123

Morning at Beacon

Weiss wake up peacefully from her bed until Ruby appear beside her and blow a whistle making her fall down off her bed

Ruby yell: "Good morning Team RWBYZ."

Weiss yell back: "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby ignore her question: "Now, that you are awake we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss get up and ask confuse: "Excuse me?"

Yang yell: "Decorating." while carry all kind of stuff.

Weiss: "WHAT!"

Blake: "We still have to unpacked." lift up her suit case and show but it open all girl stuff fall down to floor "And Clean."

Ruby blow whistle at weiss making her fall again.

Ruby: "All right, Weiss, Blake, yang and their fearless leader ruby begin their first mission banzai." fist up into air with

Blake/Yang behind ruby yell: "BANZAI!" Weiss sigh

They started to unpacked their stuff.

Yang put a poster of music band on the wall along with Weiss who put a pictures frame of Forever forest fall. Blake put her book on book shelve on at a time until she almost about to put a "Ninja of loves", she hide away. Ruby hang her favorite color of red curtain on the window with her scythe. She turn back to team and accidentally cut the curtain.

They all look at the decoration expect a bed which is pile on middle

Weiss: "This isn't going to work."

Blake: "It's a bit cramped."

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff."

Ruby: "Or we could ditch the bed and..." say with happy on last "And replace them with bunk beds.

Weiss who rich: "That sound incredibly dangerous." 

Yang: "And super awesome." fist up

Blake: "Is does seem efficient." 

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote." 

Ruby pointed out: "I thinks we just did." Blake, yang smile, while weiss tong out and they start to build a bunk bed away way they can and look perfect for them.

Ruby: "Object complete."

Ruby: "Our second order business is..." interrupted by a knocked on a door and Blake open it.

Izuku: "Yo little kitty, though I should tell you....." stop by see a unsafe bunk bed and all still unpacked stuff "Do you girls make this."

Yang: "Yup it's great."

Izuku: "Arm.....nope." lift up blake, weiss and ruby and put them out of the room hallway "You girl stay here while yang stay with me and look how it's done."

Ruby: "But..." the door close three girls look at each other with shurg until.

Yang: "Ahh, wait Midoriya that place is ahh~"  Blake and Weiss blush while ruby look confuse.

Yang: "N-No not there Mid... ahhh~" 

Weiss bang the door: "HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THERE!"

From JNPR room

Pyrrha: "Why are you guys so loud in the morning?" in students clothes with other too.

Weiss: "Pyrrha, pls do something about...." cut off by yang yell from inside

Yang: "Kyaaa, that so big~" who knows what that sound was blush and those who don't know like Ruby and Nora titled their head want to know more what it was.

Izuku: "Stop moving around and let me do it."

Yang: "But it so big I don't thinks it will fit in."

Weiss, Blake blush red and yell: "That is we are breaking down the door."

Ruby: "But he said..." cut off by Jaune

Jaune: "Don't worry lady we will break it down for you." look to Ren who sigh and nod

Jaune and Ren stand infront of the rwby room.

jaune: "On count of three." Ren nod "One, two....three." both run toward the door and about to break down the door but the door open and two of crush into room rwby room

In Rwby room

Izuku and Yang see Jaune and Ren on ground with dizzy state.

Yang: "What are you two guys doing?"

Ruby: "Yang, Izuku what with all the sou....nd" tray off by seeing a room along with others girls

Izuku: "Like what I did?"

Ruby: "L-Like it, I LOVE IT!" jump hug to Izuku arm "THX, THX YOU IZUKU!"  ruby her cheek against his

Izuku: "Okay, Okay you can stop rubbing me now Ruby."

Ruby blush in their position and jump onto yang with her hand on face.

Yang giggle while Izuku rise a eyes brown, he walk out and "Oh I forgot we almost late for class."

JNPR and RWBY look at izuku with blink: "WHAT!"

Beacon Field

Ozpin and Glynda walking on the field until they see RWBY and JNPR running to school expect Izuku who ditch fast as lighting at them and wait here and there for them.

Glynda look at her watch while Ozpin who take a sip of his coffee.

At Classroom

Peter Port is teaching a class with his story and lesson, some students like Izuku and weiss who really listen, some like ruby who doze off and some like Blake and Yang who just stare at him with board.

Peter Port 

Peter Port: "Best of destruction and Carnage-the Grimm." walking infront the desk "While much of their remains in mystery, we have learned a few things. Grimm are born and raised in the darkness, where they learn to be a very vigilant."

Weiss taking a note and look at Ruby beside her and see she doze off sleeping, she roll her eyes and look at Izuku beside ruby who listing and writing without looking at the note.

Weiss look closer and see he writing down all Port sensei said. she impress and look back to ruby who snore without anyone notice her, she sweat drop and feel her writing was in straight line making her pout.

Port: "When Grimm die, they immediately return to dust and they are thought to have no soul. It is the Huntsman's duty to wield this knowledge in battle." he pull a curtain rope and show a students of Boarbatusk Grimm in cage angry, students yell in fear

Port: "Do any of you wish to test your skills?"

Yang whisper to Blake who beside her: "How did they capture that thing?" and Blake, yang and Izuku hear someone stand up and see Weiss with left hand in air and Ruby wake up confuse.

Weiss stand infront of the Boarbatusk with her weapons

Ruby: "Go get 'em, Weiss!" weiss look at her team "Represent Team RWBY! Yay!"

Weiss mumble: "Be quite!"

Port yell: "Begin!" cut off the locket with his axe weapon and Boarbatusk roar angry and charge to Weiss

Weiss block the attack of boar grimm and sent back away with spin sword with on boartusk. Boar grimm land on his belly and get up slippery and charge again to weiss

Ruby yell: "It's weak point is its belly! Go low!"

Weiss mumble: "Stop telling me what to do!"

Boar roar and use roll attack on weiss, Weiss use her semblance to stop the attack boar roll attack and sent him back far away to floor with belly showing, weiss wait no time and jump to onto behind her and use on semblance on her feet and fly straight strike to Boar belly and kill it.

Ruby cheer: "You did it! You did it! Weiss!" weiss glare at her making her confuse "Huh?"

Izuku sigh though: "Prideful girl."

At Garden

Weiss come out from the classroom toward the garden and see someone infront of her, she can't guess who it's but her though snap out by ruby yell.

Ruby: "Wait up, Weiss." call out from balcony roof with Yang,Blake and Izuku "Hey, what are you so mad about?"

Weiss didn't answer but look back to her front and see no one

Ruby: "Hey."

Weiss look at her: "Quit babbling like a child! Are you really so happy about being a leader when you barely did anything?"

Ruby answer: "I just want us to work together as a team and....." cut off by weiss

Weiss: "Not a team lead by you!" walk away

Ruby: "Wait, please!" run after her from going to opposite side of where she go.

Yang about to follow her sister but Blake stop her for following her.

Blake: "Let Ruby handle it. If she doesn't deal with this herself or It'll keep happening."

Yang: "But..." cut off by izuku

Izuku: "Blake is right Yang, this is one of the team leader lesson to know what it's to be a good or bad leader."

Yang: "And what do you know about leader?"

Izuku: "I know a lot about leader more than you thinks puppy." wave away while walk to another class.

Yang yell: " I'M NOT PUPPY, YOU HERE ME!" 

With Weiss

Weiss keeping walking and mutter: "After studying and training myself to death....I deserve better than this."

With Ruby

Who running around looking for weiss but can't find her anywhere

Ruby: "Weiss.." heavy breath "Come on." yell "Weiss, where are you?" she kneel down 

Ruby: "I don't think I'm fit to be a leader, either. At this rate, they're going to tell me I don't even belong at Beacon."

???: "That remains to be unseen." Ruby look back and see Ozpin with his weapon

At Beacon over looking at the field

Port looking at the school ground until

Weiss: "Professor Port." Port look back and see weiss "May I speak with you?"

With Ruby and Ozpin

Ozpin: "I do not consider you appointment as leader to be a mistake."

Ruby: "But Weiss doesn't agree. She say I haven't made any effort."

Ozpin: "Of course, nobody will follow a leader that doesn't do their best.....Take some time and think about how you should carry out your responsibilities."

With Weiss and Port

Port: "And you think making you team leader would solve everything? Your skills are exceptional, but your attitude is a problem. They cancel each other out."

Weiss: "Wha....How dare you!" say the last line as anger

Port point her out: "My point exactly. You've probably spent your whole life getting exactly what you wanted."

Weiss: "That isn't....true. At all!" say didn't know it's true or not about her life.

Port rub his mustache: "Instead of throwing tantrums, try to become the best person, the best teammate you can be." hand behind his back "You'll soon enough realize that it doesn't matter who the leader is."

Weiss thinks a little: "One more question?" Port rise a eyes brown "Why does Midoriya Izuku didn't want to be teammate leader?"

Port: "Ahh, Young Midoriya." rub his mustache "Tell me what did you see in him?"

Weiss: "Well, he pay attention in class, he strong with his strange power and..... he look handsome." say the last words mutter

Port: "I see and why he does want to be a team leader is...."

With Ruby and Ozpin

Ozpin: "He bored."

Ruby tilted her head: "Huh?"

Ozpin: "Have you ever see his eyes close ruby?"

Ruby blush and answer: "I-I did he have a green crystal eyes that shine bright, even it's in the darkness."

Ozpin chuckle: "I'm not talking about what his eyes look young lady." Ruby blush more and look away "I'm talking about his years experience life in his world."

Ruby: "Arm, Professor how can you tell someone life with eyes only?"

Ozpin: "Years of learning Lady and If I have to guess his life learning start from 3 or 4 years old."

Ruby: "It's just a child that years."

Ozpin: "It just a guess lady but in time If you learn more about him or know about him. You will come to know what life is about." look up to sky

Ruby look confuse and curious at the same time about Izuku. She wanted to know more about him but her though was stop by a bell ring.

Ozpin: "Look like another class about to start."

Ruby: "Ah, you right." look to Ozpin "Thanks for your talking lesson professor, see ya." bow and run toward her next class.

Ozpin look at ruby with sweat drop and smile: "I hope you learn and save him from his fate ruby." feel a wind past him "But I doubt his fate will let him go." close eyes and walk away

At training hall

Cardin Winchester and Jaune Arc fighting each other while Jaune team JNPR cheer for him along with Ruby.

Pyrrha: "You can do it, Jaune!"

Ren: "Calm down and keep your eyes on him!"

Jaune now breathless while his opponent is still okay.

Ruby: "You can do it, Jaune! Team JNPR!" yell for him and see Weiss stare at her not knowing she was staring at Izuku and Pyrrha

Ruby ask her nervous: "Oh. Am I too loud?"

Weiss answer: "No. Cheering needs to be loud."

Jaune fall down and Cardin about to finish off until

Glynda: "That's enough." walk infront "As you can see, Jaune's Aura has been greatly reduce from taking damage." 

On floating scream, Janue is in red while his opponent is in green.

Glynda look at Jaune: "You must choose a fighting style that fits within a limits of your Arua." look back to students "Now that will be all..." cut off by Cardin

Cardin: "Wait a moment sensei."

Glynda look at him: "Yes, it's something wrong?"

Cardin: "I want to battle a another opponent because this one here is weak as a Grimm that we Kill." say with smirk while look at Jaune

Jaune fist up and mad not knowing something in his neck move up like a virus.

Glynda: "Very well, who would you like to challenge?"

Cardin grin and point to: "Him." Izuku

Izuku pointed himself: "Me."

Cardin: "Yes, you or are you...." do a chicken pose and noise making other students laugh and RWBY, JNPR team mad and yell at him. (JNPR team yell for Jaune not Izuku.)

Glynda: "Silent!" say loud making students all silent and she look Izuku "So, are you up for a challenge Midoriya?"

Izuku shrug: "I have to or his pride will go up more and doing..." do a chicken pose and noise back at him and RWBY,JNPR yell back at him burn.

Students start to laugh.

Glynda yell: "Silent!" students silent and she call Izuku up to training field.

Now Izuku and Cardin front to front and Glynda explain about the rule short.

Ruby: "Make team RWBYZ Proud."

Yang: "Hit him in the ball."

Blake: "Don't go easy on him." Weiss just look at him without blinking.

Nora: "Revenge for our teammate."

His team and Nora cheer for him. Glynda finish explain and ask both ready.

Cardin put both hands on maze and pointed to him. Izuku just crouch down and pull back his arm while power up with green electric appear around his body dancing.

Glynda: "Fighter ready." both nod and a health aura appear on scream "Fight."

One loud crush and smoke straight line appear on field. Everyone eyes blink about what just happen and they hear a growl. They look toward the sound and see Cardin on wall stuck, his armor plate dent in middle with fist shape.

Everyone look back to Izuku on field dusting off his glove and look back to glynda who jaw drop

Izuku: "Sensei, are we done?" Glynda snap out and look to health aura and see Cardin health aura is zero.

Glynda look back too Izuku: "Y-Yes is done, good job Midoriya." 

Izuku nod and walk off from the stage while students yell "Eh."

Lunch time at cafeteria

Ren, Yang, Nora asking Izuku midoriya so many question like 'How did you do? how did you get strong? What secrets art you use? Who do you train with?' and so on.

While they asking Izuku questions who answer, best as he can. Ruby and Pyrrha looking at Jaune who look depress while playing at his food.

Pyrrha: "Jaune are you okay?" ask him with worry

Jaune snap out his though and look at Pyrrha

Jaune: "Huh, oh yeah why?"

Ruby: "It's just the you seem a little not okay?" say nervous and everyone look at him expect weiss and blake. Weiss polish her nail while Blake read her book.

Jaune lie: "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously look." Grin at them but everyone know that was fake. 

Jaune,Izuku hear a laugh and look see Cardin laughing at brown rabbit girl faunus with other bully guys surround her. Jaune fist up while Izuku narrow his eyes at them.

Pyrrha call jaune out: "Jaune, cardin has be picking up on you, since first week of school."

Jaune answer: "Who cardin winchester ah he just like to mess around you know particle jokes."

Ruby: "He's a bully." Izuku froze not knowing other.

Jaune joke: "Oh please, name one time he's bullied me."

Flashback one

Watch at 3:09 and end at 3:56

Bunny girl fauns yell: "OWW, that hurt." everyone look at their and see Cardin pull a young bunny girl ears with his friends laughing

Bunny girl beg: "Pls stop."

Cardin: "I told you it was....OWWWWW!" see his hands grab by someone and squeeze hard

???: "It's fun." Cardin look toward cold as ice sound and he wish he hasn't see it.

Izuku: "I'm asking you, it's fun to bully someone." squeeze hard more making Cardin yell in pain while his friends back away in fear. "I'm asking you, I.T'S F.U.N!"

Cardin say in tear: "N-No, pls stop." try to pull his hand out with other hands but failed.

Izuku: "It hurt doesn't." Cardin nod "Then remember this." throw him into a wall with and grab his neck in air.

Izuku: "Those who bully infront of me again, either Human or Faunus will know this."

Izuku release his killing intent all over cafeteria and some students hands start to shake, some were hard to breath and All Faunus fur were tense up or froze.

Izuku: "Got it." pull close Cardin to his face who nod fast in fear.

Izuku let him go and Cardin breath heavily. Izuku stop his killing intent and yell to NJPR and RWBY

Izuku: "Guys, I'm going out for a walk, see you back in dorm." walk out from cafeteria with his hands in pocket.

Students snap out one by one and start to talk among themselves

With RWBY and JNPR also snap out and ask each other while Ruby and Weiss wanted to knows about Izuku more.

At Night at RWBY room

Blake and Yang a sleep while Ruby and Weiss can't sleep because of someone.

Weiss then call out ruby first from her bed but softly: "Hey, Ruby are you still awake?"

Ruby: "I'm Weiss." 

Weiss: "Did yo see his eyes back there at cafeteria?"

Ruby: "No, weiss. I only see his back and when I ask Velvet(Bunny girl Faunus) she say she don't want to remember that eyes."

Weiss: "How come?"

Ruby: "It was too scare for her, even her instant is telling her to stay still or she die on spot there."

Weiss: "I see."

Ruby: "Hey weiss." weiss say hmm "Do you thinks you can read people life by looking at their eyes?"

Weiss: "That kind of skill is too hard for us but where do you hear it?"

Ruby: "From Professor Ozpin, where I meet him today after I try to follow you."

Weiss: "Hey Ruby about that...." stop talking by hear a sound and get up "Ruby did you hear it."

Ruby: "Is coming from the roof." she climb down from her bed "Let's go look." Weiss nod and both walk out quietly of the room and run toward the roof.

Both arrive to roof door and see it open and both head peak out from the door and see who sound it was.

Ruby/Weiss though: "Izuku!" Both see Izuku on rood edge sitting with pocket bottle and bluetooth speaker (playing a song)

Pocket bottle 

Bluetooth speaker

Weiss though: "What the hell is he doing drinking a alcohol in the middle of night."

Ruby though: "What is that?" looking at the pocket bottle with confuse

Both though snap out by a song play.

After the song finish both hear izuku weeping and one person appear hug beside him, a person have a violet hair and strange long jackphone on ear.

Both them though they having a allusion and rub their eyes and look again but see no one beside him. Ruby about to go Izuku but stop by weiss who grab her hand and shake head.

Ruby want to go but look back to weiss and nod. Both them walk back to room and talk each others out along the way and both will keep a secret for izuku until he ready to be tell.

In JNPR room

Ren,Nora and Pyrrha are a sleep expect one Jaune who thinks back about his fail fight and how Izuku is strong than anyone.

Jaune: "My own unique power...." looking at his aura while thinking about it.

Nega-Jaune: "It'll never happen." Jaune turn around and see Nega-Jaune like himself but evil "The truth is, you've got no right to be here."

Jaune still shock and a black spike vine appear on his body warping him

Nega-Jaune: "Don't you agree?"

Next morning

Ren: "Jaune, It's time for class. Wake up." shake him but jaune still in bed.

Nora peak out from curtain in between girls and boys

Nora: "What wrongs? Did he catch a cold?" Pyrrha also peak out.

Ren: "He must be tired from training." 

Pyrrha come to boys side and grab Jaune hand and feel his aura.

Pyrrha surprise: "Something's wrong with his Aura." 

After a moment

They take off Jaune upper clothes and see a black spike vein all over his body while Jaune having a nightmare.

Another moment

RWBYZ,JNPR watching out for Jaune and they here a door open and see Glynda and Shion. Shion exam Jaune body.

Shion: "It's my target. We need to begin Immediately."

In another hall big room

Watch from 9:09 and end at 12:45

Janue ask his friends who laugh: "What's going on?"

Shino feel the Nighmare creature aura: "I'm glad we caught it before it grew. It's probably because his aura is still undeveloped."

Glynda: "His Semblance hasn't awakened and his aura is combat is below average. That proved fortunate for him." look to group of JNPR ,Blake,Ruby and Weiss asking question and saying how they worry while Yang surprise who see her fast time someone with weakest aura.

While Izuku in back leaning against the wall and though: "Nightmare huh?!"

Shino: "I sensed other nightmare in the forest, too. The more sensitive or emotionally conflicted you are, the more susceptible you become."

Izuku though: "Great, got to checked my body when I'm alone."

Shino: "Please tell the students to remain diligent."

On Hallway

Yang: "Listen up, everyone. If you're feeling down, talk to each other about it."

Weiss: "You must be joking. You can't possibly expect a Grimm to possess me."

Ruby: "Yeah, I'm sure you'll be fine, weiss."

Blake say in monotone: "It certainly does seem unlikely."

Izuku: "I vote for blake words."

Yang joke: "She's got her own thorns to use for keeping Grimm out."

Weiss: "I don't thinks l like the sound of that and if you ask me...." pointed to Izuku "I thinks he need more emotionally support because of the other day."

Izuku: "Woah, Woah. You joking right that was..." see their stare looking at him "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Yang: "What Weiss say true."

Blake: "He switch personally fast the other day."

Weiss: "Izuku Midoriya take off your upper clothes and show us your back." three of them move forward.

Izuku back away while hands up: "Wait, wait. You guys I can look at myself alone this night when I'm alone so don't worry."

Weiss: "No, that won't do."

Yang: "We have to see it for ourselves." blake nod

Izuku mutter: "I having a though you girls just want to see my body with that reason." look to Ruby "Leader do something about this, I'm innocent here."

Ruby smug: "Guys don't go easy on him and let's take off his upper clothes." cheer along with others three.

Izuku tick mark appear on his head: "Is that how you want play huh?!" use one for all and zip behind them with wind pass at girls

Izuku turn around and point one by one: "Blake-black, Yang-Yellow, Weiss-White and Ruby- Red." girls look confuse until "Nice panty." thump and zip away.

Girls release their angry fire and start to chase Izuku with their weapons and Semblance whole day while yelling at his name. Izuku laugh while keep running and the day gone without girls catching him or finding out if he had a nightmare grimm or not.

Next day morning 

The RWBYZ team now in city of Vytal festival.

Ruby: "I didn't know you liked festivals, Weiss."

Blake: "That a surprise." say in monotone

Weiss: "Oi, how come he still have to come with us." pointed to izuku who little far away from group.

Ruby: "Well, I feel bad that If I leave him alone in dorm."

Blake: "And we are teammate."

Weiss: "But what about the other day he see.." blush and stop talking

Ruby look at Yang who stare at Izuku hard "Nen-san, pls stop stare at him hard."

Yang: "Not a chance sister, I'm not give a chance to look at mine again."

Blake: "But if you keep staring hard everyone think you as stalker."

Yang growl and look away a moment. She turn around expect to be prank but Izuku was gone see him near a crime scent asking the police. RWBY also come in and ask

Ruby: "What happen here?"

Police: "Hmm." look at RWBY "Another Robbery, They took the Dust and left everything else. Probably the white Fang up to their old trick."

Izuku: "Hey old man can I come into crime scent."

Police: "Huh! of course you can't..." cut off by Izuku give him a money card. Polices look down and see a money card, he take it and "Take a look around but don't touch anything important."

Izuku: "No problem."  he go in and take a look around, while RWBY team blinking at Izuku who just fraud Police and Police let him in without a another words.

Yang whistle: "Damn, I don't know he have that kind of in it."

Ruby: "But Isn't bad for doing like that?"

Blake: "Not really, people like this are everywhere."

Weiss: "And he know money can solve anything." Yang and Blake look at her deadpan "Sorry, it can't solve anything." Yang and blake stare her more

Weiss fake cough: "Anyway, the white fang, What a bunch of violent, crazed degenerates."

Blake: "What's your problem." and weiss and blake started to talk while Yang and ruby listen beside them.

With Izuku 

Izuku looking around see a lot of things like a clean cut blade, a hole on the wall and he finally see a drill hold on the ground.

Izuku though: "Look like the villain are here too." sit down near the drill hold "But who was it?" Izuku though where snap out by

Captain yell: "Stop that Faunus!" 

Izuku jump out from the scene and see RWBY already at the ship dock looking at the scene. He arrive in time and see Faunus tan-skinned boy with short spiky light-blonde hair and dark-gray eyes, with a tail behind him, he is sun wukong

Sun Wukong

Crew: "You no-good stowaway!"

Sun jump down from a ship and run toward the city but see a ship crusier infront of him

Crew: "You trash!" try to catch him, sun jump on him warp his tail on lamp post look at them upside down

Sun: "If I were trash, you've already have collected me. My skills at stowing away are second to none."

On dot team RWBYZ look at him and

Yang: "What a were comeback." 

Sun run to stair and past the team and look Blake with Wink and run fast, while follow by Crew

Weiss: "Fine,I'll capture that Faunus and show just how bad he is." run after sun with yang while ruby try to stop them. Blake and Izuku still not following until

Izuku ask blake: "Aren't you joining them?"

Blake doesn't answer but run after them, Izuku sigh and walk to other way.

Sun at front follow by two ship crew behind them and RWBY way behind them. Around conner sung and ship crew past one girl but weiss stumble with her and both fall back down 

Ruby ask the weiss: "Are you okay?"

Weiss: "I'm fine but...." look back at orange hair that came down to her chin with a small cowlick on top. Orange girl look like she just froze on floor like a statue.

Yang ask orange girl worry: "Are you? Can you get up?"

Orange girl answer cheerfully: "Yes! I am wonderful. Thank you for asking!" she get up "And-a upsy-daisy."

Penny introduce herself: "My name is Penny. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Ruby answer for her: "Very nice to meet you, friend. I'm ruby."

Weiss: "I'm weiss."

Blake: "Blake." said in monotone

Yang: "Yang and..." about to introduce Izuku who was not with them "Where is Izuku?"

With Izuku

Izuku take a short cut by following sun from building. he jump building one after another until he see sun in alleyway Conner with two crew who behind him breathing hard.

Sun: "Okay boys you got me."

Crew: "Is about time, now come with us and we will not hurt you much."

Sun: "Hmm, let me think." do a think pose "Arm no." take out his weapons and ready to fight his way out.

Crew: "Your lost." he take out something like a key card in square shape. Sun eyes wide and take more precaution crew press it but...

Crew: "Huh!" press it more but can't use "Why the fuck I can't use it?"

???: "That because, it does not connect with satellite yet." crews look back and see Izuku looking at them with pocket in hands.

Izuku: "Now, I have a question you two about that?" pointed to Riser keys

Chapter End

Same scene from video

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child

Ruby look up from the stone and see two people infront of her one was white cape looking at the moon while other was dark cape sitting near the edge with bottle

Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild

Ruby get up and try to reach them but both turn into white and dark petals and past ruby and title of

MHA-K X RWBY .......appear

Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower

Same scene from video

We are lightning

Army of Grimm and Rider Monster appear side by side and Wing Grimm arrive to scream and scene change to

Straying from the thunder

Torch and his gang with villain from MHA and scene change again to Red woman with four figure behind her.

Miracles of ancient wonder

Team Rwby was surround by Grimm and ready for battle along with Izuku in middle and press the locket.

This will be the day we've waited for

RWBY and Kamen Rider Gaim fight with the mod of Grimm and Monster Rider

This will be the day we open up the door
I don't wanna hear your absolution
Hope your ready for a revolution
Welcome to a world of new solutions
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
In time-your heart will open minds
A story will be told

Same scene from video

And victory is in a simple soul

In last scene Ruby and Gaim take a stance with title and two more shadow of red eyes rider appear behind them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 291 6
After being told he can't be a hero by All Might, Izuku was upset about what his life turned out to be. When he has going to head back home, he heard...
46.5K 906 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
39.5K 772 18
TO EARN YOUR FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CLEAR YOUR NAME. FIGHT, IZUKU, FIGHT! It has been months since everything went downhill for...
The Shadow By

Fanfiction

15K 243 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...