β˜† rises the moon || komahina β˜†

By O-OUCHIES

β˜† 𝔢𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 π”Ÿπ”’ 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔒𝔑 π”Ÿπ”Ά 𝔰𝔩𝔒𝔒𝔭, β„‘ 𝔭𝔯𝔬π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”žπ”²π”±π”²οΏ½... More

I.

27 3 18
By O-OUCHIES

《3rd person P.O.V.》
.
.
.

it was a calm afternoon on a Thursday. there was a soft breeze that blew away the vibrant orange leaves, creating a beautiful sight to behold.
the sounds of cars going by, accompanied with a nice silence makes everything feel peaceful. and there, sitting on a bench at the bus stop, was a young man.

he was about 5'9, he had sickly pale skin and was very skinny. he had shoulder length creamy white hair, that decended into a peach gradient near the tips of it. his hair was fluffy and went in all different directions.
he had pastel purple bunny earmuffs, as well as a dark purple plaid scarf.
his brown jacket with the sleeves rolled up above his elbows kept his body warm, at least for the most part.
he wore black long fingerless gloves, a black & white t-shirt, beige pants and brown double zipper shoes.
he gently clutched his dark brown messenger bag, that was decorated with cute sanrio keychains and stickers.

the young man was staring at the cars passing by, his gaze unfocused.
he didn't even notice the sounds of leaves crunching as another man approached. as the other man sat down, that's when the pale boy noticed.
he turned around, gazing upon another youthful looking fellow. about 5'8, the pale boy thought.
the man had tan skin and olive green eyes. he had short spiky brown hair and a sharp ahoge on top.
he was wearing a black t-shirt and a cream colored cardigan. he wore black pants and white sneakers aswell.
the pale boy has never seen this man before.
he had earbuds in, playing some music. he closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the wall behind the two.
.
.
after a few minutes of contemplating what he should do, the pale boy turned his head over to the man, then quietly spoke.

"...hello..?"

the tan boy didn't hear him, so he leaned over and tapped his shoulder. the tan one jumped in surprise, his head whipped over at you. he was staring at you with wide eyes as he removed his earbuds

"huh? sorry...did you need something..?"
the tanned man spoke in a whispery tone.

the pale one looked around awkwardly
"no, sorry I just...thought I'd get to know you better. is that okay?"

"yeah, that's...okay."
the tan one sounded uneasy, as nobody has ever just randomly came up to him and asked to get to know him.
especially not a rando at a bus stop. but the pale guy seemed friendly enough, and the smaller male could use use some friends.

"great! um...what's your name?"
the pale one tilted his head as he asked.

"my name is..Hajime Hinata. and you are..?"

"Hinata..? that's a wonderful name. I'm Nagito Komaeda. it's nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too, Komaeda."

Komaeda took his earmuffs off and put them in his bag, making Hinata tilt his head in confusion.

"oh, sorry. I just couldn't hear as well as I wanted to."

"oh, um...that's fine." hinata shrugged his shoulders

"so, Hinata... what brings you here to this bus stop? I go here everyday and I've not once seen you before."
Komaeda smiled slightly

"oh, I just went on a walk and got distracted by how beautiful it was today that I stumbled into an unfamiliar side of town. I need to take this bus to get back home." he smiled back, although his expression makes him look a little tired.

"ah, I see. I'm going home aswell. just so you know, this bus is always late."

"...good to know. hey, Komaeda..how old are you?" Hinata gazed at you with concerned eyes

"h-huh?..,"
the pale male was caught off guard by the sudden question. he took a few seconds to process everything
"oh! I'm twenty-three..what about you?"

Hinata looked relieved.
"I'm twenty-two."

"haha.. that's nice. did you go to Hopes Peak?"

"I did, actually. as a reserve course student..."

"ah, I see. so you dont have a talent?"

"no.."

Komaeda reassured Hinata that it was okay, and how he wasn't going to judge him at all for something like that. Hinata felt appreciated from that. he has been bullied for not having a talent way too many times.
the two kept chatting, but Hinata began to look a little more sleepy everytime.
.
.

Komaeda was in the middle of a rant when Hinatas eyes began to close from drowsiness.
"and then- and then it exploded! can you believe that?"

"...mm...yeah, that's crazy."
Hinata yawned.

"oh, Hinata...are you tired?"

"is it that obvious?"

"...yeah. it is,"
the pale boy chuckled.
"I'm sure that the bus will come soon. would you like to sit next to me when it does?"
he tilted his head, his hair bouncing with the movement.

Hinata stared at him for a second.
"oh, yeah...we can do that, if you want."

"oh, good. that's good to hear."

the two fell upon a natural, but slightly awkward silence. Hinata put his earbuds back in, while Komaeda just observed the cars passing by. it really was a nice day..
.
.
once the bus rolled up, Hinata had been already dozing off. of course, Komaeda lightly shook him to wake him up.
"Hinata, the bus is here."

the tan male quickly opened his eyes, his cheeks dusted pink in embarrassment.
"ah...I'm sorry."
he spoke in an apologetic tone.

"no worries, let's go now."
Komaeda stood up and so did Hinata.
the two stepped onto the bus and put their coins into the coin slot.
Komaeda sat down on a seat by the window, Hinata accompanied him by sitting on the seat next to his. Hinata snuggled into his cardigan a bit, enjoying the warmth from it and from the bus itself. Komaeda chuckled as he saw it.
the bus soon began moving, and the two were off.
"Hinata... where is your stop?"
the pale boy turned to look at Hinata.

"I'll pull the thing when I see it, it's fine."

"..the thing?"

"I don't know what it's called. the- the... the string..thing..that you pull to notify the bus driver that it's your stop.."

"haha..."
Komaeda chuckled softly, then went back to staring out the window
"whatever you say, Hinata."

the two had awhile to go. they were both about an hour or so away from home, so they were going to be in this cramped bus for awhile.
Hinata began dozing off again, while Komaeda would gently poke his shoulder to keep him awake while still staring out the window.

it truly was a magnificent sighting outside. all of the oak trees leaves were transitioning into a beautiful orange. sometimes the unchanging green pine trees would ruin the immersion though, prompting Komaeda to react to it with a small annoyed huff.
he observed the people walking by, trying not to judge their outfits, but some people really just don't dress good at all in this town. the sky was a pretty shade of orange aswell, it was becoming dawn. the sun shined and reflected on the trees beautifully, although it was also getting in Komaedas eyes, which wasn't so pleasant.
as he spend all of his time gazing out the window, he didn't even realize that Hinata had completely passed out sleeping.
"ah..."
Komaeda sighed, but decided to leave him alone to get his rest. Komaeda eventually leaned his head against the glass window, as he continued his staring.
.
.
he spaced out, thinking about nothing and everything at the same time.
he wondered if he came across as 'creepy' to Hinata. he really hoped not. it was probably the first time he mustered up the courage to actually start a conversation with someone.

he was quite a lonely guy, so he at least wanted to see if maybe he could form a connection with someone for once.
seriously, the only person he is close to is Nanami, but she had way more friends to spend time with than measly ol' Komaeda.
Hinata seemed...interesting, though. Komaeda could sense something within him, though he was unsure what.
Komaeda yawned, growing tired as the bus stopped and started over and over again whenever they reached a bus stop. he glanced over at Hinata, who was snoring softly and slowly leaning to the side. Komaeda sat up straight again and just stared at Hinata.
he observed the tan boys facial features, his soft looking skin that had some faint acne scars, and his spiky bangs.
"hm.."
he sighed and leaned his head back, closing his eyes. this bus ride was tiring him.
after daydreaming for awhile, Komaeda eventually fell asleep beside an already sleeping Hinata who was now leaning against his shoulder awkwardly.
.
.
.
.

Hinata woke up from his nap after some time, since his brain decided it was time to. he opened up his eyes, his gaze meeting the blurry back side of the seats in front of him. after his vision went back to normal, he sat up, never really realizing that he was sleeping against Komaedas shoulder. he rubbed his eyes and looked around. once he saw the window, panic slowly began to build up in his body. it was pitch black outside, the faint streetlights going in and out of view being the only source of light from what he could see.

he grabbed Komaedas shoulders and aggressively shook him until he woke up with a soft gasp
"H-Hinata? what's wrong..?"
he asked, his voice was a clear indicator that he was still tired.

"Komaeda...-- I..don't know where we are!"
Hinata sounded afraid.

"...?????"

Komaedas eyes quickly darted towards the window, his jaw dropped as he saw how dark it is.
he looked over to the front of the bus, there only being an emptu seat where the bus driver would be sitting. now he was just confused. the lights on the bus were still on, afterall.
"okay- um..,"
seeing that Hinata was panicking slightly, Komaeda grew nervous.
"take deep breaths, Hinata. it'll be okay!"

Hinata awkwardly took a few deep breaths, then he calmed down.
"sorry... let's get off of this bus and just figure out where we are, please.

"of course."
the two of them stepped off of the bus and observed their surroundings. Hinata put his head down and gripped onto his hair in frustration.
"FUCK!!"

Komaeda had a worried expression on his face.
"I'm sorry, Hinata. this is my fault. I should've woken you up, but I ended up falling asleep."

"it's okay, Komaeda..,"
Hinata let go of his hair and sighed.

"do you recognize this area at all?"
he looked up at Komaeda with hopeful eyes, which quickly faded when he saw Komaeda shake his head

"damn it, what are we supposed to do?"

"I'm not sure.."

"let me think for a moment,"
Hinata began pacing around slightly, clearly thinking very hard.

"okay- well...wait..- let me see if we have service here."
Hinata quickly pulled his phone out.
"sweet..we do. let me open up google maps,"
he opened up the app and typed in his home address. Komaeda figured what he was doing, but he tilted his head as Hinatas eyes widened.
"FIVE HOURS?!?!"
Hinata yelled in surprise. 
Komaeda leaned over his shoulder to look aswell, sighing as he saw that it did indeed say '5 hours until you reach your destination'.

"well, I doubt we have any money to pay for an uber, so I guess this is the only option we have."

"ah.. maybe we can try to look for a twenty-four hour open store and see if the workers will let us stsy there until morning?"
Komaeda suggested nervously.

"...that... doesn't sound like too bad of am idea, actually,"

"is it okay if I just let you stay the night at my place? that way we don't have to get separated or anything."

Komaeda was a little anxious at the thought, since the two of them don't even know eachother. but then again, they'll probably get to know eachother a good amount during their five hour walk.
"yeah, that's okay."

Hinata smiled in response and turned his phone flashlight on.

"hey,"
Hinata held out his free hand for Komaeda to take.
"ready to walk?"

Komaeda stared at him for a second, before gently taking his hand.
Hinatas hand was warm to the touch, it made Komaedas arm feel tingly for a second.
the two of them looked ahead of them, seeing the empty darkness; accompanied with the occasional bright streetlights.

with a deep breath, the two began their painfully long adventure to their destination.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 67K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 95.7K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...