Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

190 19 13
By hartgoddess12

"Little hearbeat from inside"

Side story

"Yah! Ha Chae Yoon.... What's the results? Is it one line or two lines?" Yura said while leaning outside the door. "Oh my..." She said as she was about to cry... "Is this true?" She said. Her eyes couldn't believe on what she's seeing right now. Two lines appear in her pregnancy test. She read it again the instructions and  Her heart beat so fast. Her emotions mix up, happy yet worry but she felt excitement. 'I'm pregnant?? But Tae Gu told me he couldn't have a child!?...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu went to the hospital to see his lab test results. Hoping that this time will fate be upon him and heard some goodnews. He's waiting for Doctor Moon while browsing his phone. Minutes have been passed when Doctor Moon went inside. "I'm sorry to wait you so long." He said as he seated on his chair. "No it's okay Doctor Moon." He said. Doctor Moon hand him the result. "I'm sorry Tae Gu but the result is the same just like before." He said. Tae gu hope fall down as he reading his lab test results. "So, I couldn't have a chance to have a child with her... I was hoping that it's a good news..." He said with his sad voice. Doctor Moon didn't look at his eyes. "I'm sorry..." He said. He pick a box of medicine and hand it to him. "Here, gave it to your wife..." Doctor Moon said. "what's this?" He asked. "It's a medicine herb to boost her energy. When i visited you at your place last time, I saw her and she look so stress and pale." He said. Tae Gu smile and take it. "Thanks for your care, Doctor Moon. You're always there for me ever since I was a child." He said. Doctor Moon let out a fake smile. 'Im sorry Tae Gu... But I need to do this...' In his mind.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present days

Chae yoon woke up lying in the bed. She search for her surrounding and no one found in a room until she saw Tae gu went inside through the door. She seated up and Tae Gu immediately run towards her to assist her. "What happened?" She said. "Where are we?" She added. Tae gu caress her face. "You collapsed earlier... Just rest for tonight..." He said. "No, our wedding is not yet over how about our guests?" She said. "Ha Neul and Mr. Nam assist the guests... Don't worry they will be fine without us. Just rest." He said. Tae gu gave her a bowl of crab soup. "Here eat this... Auntie Soo ah cooked this for you. She said it's your favorite dish whenever you are sick." He said. "My driver sent her to the hospital, she'll stay to Uncle byeol so don't worry..." He added. Chae yoon smile and open the lid. She sip a small amount of soup but she felt nausea. "Waeyo?" He asked. She immediately run towards the bathroom and she vomit. Tae Gu started to feel anxious while gently tapping her on her back. "Chae Yoon shhi... Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Chae Yoon wash her mouth and look at him. "Tae gu I want to tell you something.." She said.

Chae yoon seated at the side of the bed while Tae Gu is next to her. "What is it?" He said. "Tae Gu shhi... I know it's impossible but... You need to see this..." Chae yoon said and gave him her pregnancy test kit. Tae Gu look at her and look at the things that she hand it to him. "What's this?" He said. "I think Im... Pregnant!" She said. Tae gu look at her with confusion. He's trying to process on his mind. "Tae Gu shhi...?" Chae yoon said. "Are you sure?" He asked. Chae Yoon smile as she nodded. "Yes... And I also book my appointment to Yura Eonnie's Doctor by next week." She said. Tae Gu didn't know how to react. He didn't expect this because Doctor Moon told him days before the wedding that there's zero percent possibility for him to have a child. "I'm going to be a father? But how? I mean... I was diagnosed that I inherited my family's condition... Chae Yoon shhi.." He said. Chae Yoon smile and reach his hand and put it on her tummy. "Yah... What important is, we already had a little one inside of me. ." She said. Tae gu smile and  hug her tummy. "Chae Yoon shhi... I couldn't believe this... I'm going to be a father..." He said. His tears escaped from his eyes just like chae yoon that also feel emotional. "I'll protect you and our baby..." He said. Chae Yoon smile and her worry subside.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Jin Ho is drinking alone in the bar of that hotel. He decided to stay there because he learn that Chae Yoon and Tae Gu will stay in their suite overnight. He clench his fist as he recalled how happy she is and how beautiful she is while walking down the aisle. He drink his vodka straight. "You're lucky hyung, you have her..." He said. He pick a pink hanky on his pocket with HCY initial and he smell it. "Chae yoon shhi... You never gave me the opportunity that I'm better than him..." He said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu is on the cafe at the hotel lobby with Mr. Nam.  He decide to meet him before they headed back to Gyeongju. "Really? Chae Yoon is pregnant?" Mr. Nam said and he got surprised. Tae Gu smile as he nodded. "Yes... She told me last night that's why she's sick this past few days i think because of her pregnancy." He said. Mr. Nam smile widely. "I'm happy for the both of you... Finally, you will have your heir." Mr. Nam said. "That's why we should head back home today for her check up. And I want her to have some rest." He said. "Arasso... So I will call your driver to pick you up here." Mr. Nam said. "Aniyo... I'll drive to make sure that my wife and my baby is safe." He said.  Mr. Nam is so happy for him. "Tae Gu.. you're a father now, and I'm happy that heaven heard your prayer." Mr. Nam said. Tae Gu smile and sip his tea.

Chae Yoon woke up and got surprised when she didn't see Tae Gu beside her. She immediately went outside and look for him. "Where did he go?" She said. She wear her bathrobe and went to the balcony. The whether is so nice and the sea infront of her is so calm. She close her eyes to feel the fresh air. Suddenly the door bell ring and she went towards to the door to check on it. "Good morning Mrs. Min.." The hotel staff said. She smile when he called her Mrs. Min. "Good morning..." She said. "I'm sorry if I disturb you but I'm here to deliver these gifts for your wedding yesterday." He said. "Oh, come in... Can you put it inside..." She said. "Thank you.." She added.

When the staff left she seated and look at to those gifts. She read all the greetings cards. But there's one gift that wrapped in black gift wrapper. "What's this? There's no card..." She said. She decide to open it out of her curiosity. "Oh my..." She shouted and she immediately throw the box. She immediately stood up as she felt her tummy tighten and her heart was beating so fast. "What happened?" Tae Gu immediately walk fast towards where she is when he heard her scream at the door. "Are  you alright?" He said. "Tae Gu... Look... There's a dead snake on that box." She said. Tae  Gu saw the box that has dead snake with a bloody knife inside. He immediately cover her and hug her. "Are you okay? How's your feeling?" He asked. "I am but I got startled." She said. "Stay in our room. I will call the manager and I will call a police." He said. "Arasso.." She said and follow him. 'Who's trying to scared her? I will never slide this one...' In his mind.

When the manager arrived, he requested a copy of CCTV footage of their wedding yesterday. He needs to know who's the person behind it. He immediately went to Chae Yoon when the manager left. Chae Yoon is packing their things when he saw her. "I told you to rest.." He said and pull her and he sit her on the side of the bed. "Yah!" She said. Tae Gu smile and  look at her with those wistful eyes. "Waeyo?" She said. "I couldn't believe that your my wife now and we have a little life inside you..." He said. Chae Yoon smile, "Me too... Everything for me is just like a dream... The dream that I don't want to wake up... Tae Gu shhi... Can we just stay like this? Loving each other, cuddling and teasing each other and... Enjoying each other's company..." She said. "Yes... We'll stay like this.. from now on... Our focus is on our family..." He said. Chae Yoon hug him and close her eyes.

The two are laughing and teasing each other while walking at the hallway without them knowing Jin Ho is behind them watching and following them. He saw how Chae Yoon smile at him, how Tae Gu put his arms on her waist and that's irritated him. The Two doesn't care their surroundings when they're together. Jin Ho envy his cousin for having the company and most of all for having the girl that he really like. 'If fate give me an opportunity to replace you... Rest assured that I'll grab it with no letting go...' In his mind.

Tae Gu and Chae Yoon head back safely to their home. "So, you can stay here for life.. we're married you don't need to stay on your place, Mrs. Min." He said. Chae Yoon laugh and she nodded. "Arasso, Mr. Min.." She said. When they went inside, Chae Yoon got her eyes widen when she saw a familiar face that welcome them. "Mrs. Jang!" She said and she immediately run towards to her and hug her. Mrs. Jang was so happy to see her again and she return a hug to her. "Aigoo... You're still pretty just like the old days.." She said. Chae Yoon smile with her pair of eye smile. "I miss you... " She said. "Tae Gu requested me  to assist you here..." Mrs. Jang said. Chae Yoon got surprised. "Really? So you're staying here with us?" Chae Yoon said excitedly. Mrs. Jang nodded. Tae Gu saw happiness in her eyes. "Kamsahamnida, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Mrs. Jang and Chae Yoon having their conversation on their room. Tae Gu heard Chae Yoon's laughters and giggles. He smile while listening to their conversation. He saw the medicine herb that Doctor Moon gave to him. He pick it and prepare to give it to Chae Yoon.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

More side story

"What? Oppa... What did you say?" Sook hwi said. "His lab test results is he can have a child and he's not sterile. Ninety five percent that he has a capacity to have a child." Doctor Moon said. "It can't be... My brother told me that Tae Gu is infertile that's why I support him instead of Tae Jin." Sook hwi said. "Argh! My brother lure me..." She said. "We need to stop them to having a child... If he will have an heir, he will gain the trust of the major stockholders..." She said. "Oppa.. please do this for me.." She said. "Sook hwi..." Doctor Moon said. "Gave this drug to Chae Yoon and make sure that she will take this everyday." She said. "What kind of drugs this?" He asked. "This drugs can make the girl infertile or if she got pregnant, this drug will kill her baby inside her womb and it can weaken Chae Yoon's body." She said. Doctor Moon got shocked. "Sook hwi... I couldn't do this... This is so dangerous and life threatening... Can we think another plan, how about pills instead of this one." Doctor Moon said. Sook hwi gave him a death glared. "You think I will satisfy on that? Oppa... I need to see Tae Gu's suffering and to make that happen, that girl is need to get rid... I don't care how but I need to get rid of her as soon as possible..." She said. "She can't be pregnant with Tae Gu.. I couldn't take the Min's Corporation if Tae Gu succeed to have an heir." She said. " Please oppa do this for me... I know you love me and you promise to do everything for my happiness." Sook hwi said and hug him.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Goodnight guys... I'm so sleepy right now... It's time to sleep... Hoping that Tomorrow I have time to write the next chapter... How was it? 😁

Love lot's
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 369 13
A collection of short fics inspired by prompts from CLOYnation's #SuitfitCupid A CLOY Valentines Challenge. *ctto of some pictures used
125K 3.9K 22
"She gave the most sincere smile she could ever muster, as if giving him an assurance that something between them has changed- something turned int...
17K 765 10
Just some oneshots I like to write about my favorite onscreen and offscreen couple from time to time. -feel free to leave any prompts you'd like. :)
1.9K 131 1
"Next year, the year after that, and even the one after that will all be good. Because I'll be thinking about you. I'll be grateful that you were bor...