๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ | ๐š๐š‘...

By voidsoni

"๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐™ธ'๐š ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๏ฟฝ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
berry picking
rick's return
stay up and talk
daryl dixon
next time?
laundry and frogs
hunters
rip amy

familiar voice

555 19 4
By voidsoni

The sounds of Dale's voice was the only thing Remington listened to. That, and the sound of her little sisters groaning over the work Lori was giving her.

Remington knew how her sister felt about school. She told her every night how Lori's teaching annoyed her. If the judging looks from Andrea and Lori didn't burn into her skin every morning, Remi wouldn't have Rudy learning simple math.

There was no point anymore. At least she thought so.

There was only one other person that agreed with her, but they hardly spoke.

Jameson Grimes voiced to his mother that school wasn't coming back and that Carl, his little brother, didn't have to learn the basics of multiplication. He spoke for all kids, Rudy, Carl and Sophia as the Morales' parents didn't see the point either.

Jameson was one of the more quiet members of their small group, only speaking to the kids and sometimes Remi when he told her if there was dinner or not, but he mostly tried to avoid anyone older or around his age.

She didn't blame him. The only reason she spoke was because no one wanted to listen to the words that came out of eleven year old Rudeth's mouth. She wouldn't speak if she didn't have to.

In this group, if you weren't above the age of maybe sixteen, your opinion and voice was brushed off. It was stupid, but they were Shane Walsh's unwritten rules.

He was another person that Remington couldn't stand. At least in her top three.

Remi appreciated that they had some sort of leadership going on, but figured that maybe someone like Dale or Daryl Dixon could take over. Shane's voice would be the reason she died, not getting eaten by dead people.

His voice was like nails on a chalk board. It didn't help that she had to smother her head to drown out the moans of him and Lori every night. She silently thanked God that Rudy could sleep through that, cause she definitely couldn't. There had been times where she would catch herself walking out past where they were supposed to so she wouldn't have to listen to it.

She wondered if Jameson and Carl knew that their mother was a slut. Sleeping with their father's best friend weeks after finding out he passed away. It made her assume that the affair was happening far before the death of Rick Grimes.

Though, she didn't care much, the thought swarmed her mind every time she would catch Shane casually smacking the behind of Lori as if her eldest son wasn't two feet away caring for his brother.

The steady glare that Jameson held each time he would make eye contact with Shane told her enough.

Told her that he was at least slightly aware that the ruffling in the woods wasn't Daryl going out for a late night hunt.

He has never brought it up to anyone. But Remi could see the anger and sadness swarming through the reflection of his blue eyes anytime he looked at his mother.

At least she assumed they were blue. She had never gotten close enough to actually look. And even if she did, the young adult always held a squint that showed he was suspicious of anything around him.

Kind of like now.

Jameson stared down at the children in front of him. Rudeth, Carl and Sophia playing some game with sticks that he didn't bother asking the name of instead of doing the homework Lori assigned them,

He was sat on the ground, elbows resting on his knees as he watch them play. It had became instinct that he looked after them. James knew that Remington did the same, but at a distance. He didn't know why she didn't try and make herself more comfortable but Carl had told him before that he didn't look like an approachable person. Maybe that's why Remi wouldn't speak to him.

His blue eyes snapped to the side at the sound of a scratchy voice coming through the radio.

"Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear my voice?"

Amy, a girl he only knew as Andrea's sister, wasted no time in answering.

"Hey? Hello?"

"Can you hear my voice?"

Despite the crackling, Jameson could have sworn the voice sounded a bit familiar.

"Yes, I can hear you. You're coming through. Over."

Remington stepped from her spot under the trees, her skin shining under the heat of the sun.

"Anybody who reads, please respond. Broadcasting on emergency channel. We'll be approaching Atlanta on Highway 85. Anybody reads, please respond."

"We're just outside the city." Amy tried, cursing softly to herself as the signal died, "Damnit. Hello? Hello? He couldn't hear me. I couldn't warn him."

"Try to raise him again." Dale said, waving Shane over, "Come on, son. You know best how to work this thing."

Now all of Jameson's attention was back on the kids. He didn't care to listen to Shane.

"Hello, hello, is the person who calls still on the air? This is officer Shane Walsh, broadcasting a person unknown, please respond. He's gone." Shane huffs.

Jameson's mood dampened more when his mother walked over to him, standing behind him.

"There are others. It's not just us."

"Don't get your hopes up, mom." He muttered.

Shane gave him a look, one that went unnoticed as he hadn't bothered glancing at him, "Yeah, We knew there would be, right, that's why we let the CB on."

"Lots of good it's been doing. And I've been saying for a week, we ought to put signs up on 85 to warn people away from the city." Lori said.

"Folks got no idea what they're getting into."

"We don't have enough time." Shane shook his head, ultimately denying them of their plan. It wasn't a horrible idea, but if Shane thought it was then there was apparently no point in arguing.

"I think we need to make time."

"Yeah, that, uh... That's a luxury we can't afford. We are surviving here. We are day to day."

"And who the hell would you propose to send?"

"I'll go." Lori spoke up, "Give me a vehicle."

"Nobody goes anywhere alone, you know that." Shane told her.

Lori scoffed, "Yes, sir."

The woman walks away gesturing for her sons to follow her. James pursed his lips, standing up from his spot to do as told. Despite being twenty three, he knew better than to set a bad example they Carl didn't have to listen to her. He found himself stopping in his tracks as he noticed that Shane prevented Carl from moving,

"Hey, hey, hey, come on, take a sit, buddy. You're alright, go on, you're alright."

Carl looked at his older brother, silently asking if he should do as told,

"I'll talk to her." Shane looked at James, reaching to pat his shoulder, only to wince as the twenty three year old slapped his hand away,

"Don't touch me."

From a few feet away, Remi hid her smile at Shane's offended expression. Her smile fell the minute she realized that Shane and Lori would be in the woods alone, stepping out into the open, ignoring any looks given to her and instead sitting down in the grass near her sister.

"Hey, Remi." Rudy smiled, Sophia did the same, only hers was more timid as she didn't really know the older girl. "Do you wanna play with us?"

Remington could feel the curious stare of Jameson Grimes burning holes into the side of her face, but that didn't stop her from smiling at her little sister,

"Yeah, sure."

A/N: first chapter !!!!
dt: anakinxskywalker and Urm0ms6a9milf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
3.8M 89.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
339K 13.3K 140
"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–...