Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 27 - Loving

3.3K 111 110
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"You knew? A-about my sketchbook?" My stomach drops and a lump forms in my throat. I could only hope my face isn't a bright red right now.

Could life be anymore embarassing?

Jisung giggles a scoots closer to me, our hands still interlocked. He silently turns his head forward and we continue to walk.

Though my gaze still remains on him. "You really saw what i drew?" I try to grab his attention but he stays looking forward, only confirming my theories.

"For how long? Oh my god Han-ah" I shake my head with my eyes wide, thinking about all the things he could've seen. After all, that thing was full of him.

Fuck everything

Jisung smiles, still looking forward as we walk, "Actually I thought I was lucky."

"Hm?" I turn my attention back to the younger.

"I thought I was lucky that somebody like you would want to draw someone like me." He finally turns his head to meet my eyes. A solid 5 seconds passes before I press my lips into a straight line and turn away.

"Hah your trying not to blush!" Jisung points at my clenched face, "Hyung you look constipated!" He bursts out laughing.

Remind me why I chose this boy?

Ah yes. Because he's perfect

****

"I see you two made up."

Jisung and my heads shoot up in sync before glancing at eachother and back at jisungs mother, our faces surprised.

Ms Han lifts an eyebrow, "You two really thought I couldn't feel the tension in the air yesterday? It was clear by the way jisung was acting. I'm sorry about him Minho." She reaches out for the olders arm with an apologetic look, ignoring her flabbergasted son across the table.

Today was an eventful day. Though it ended in the best, well maybe semi embarsssing, way possible, I was still hella hungry. And something I've learned in the one day I've stayed at the Hans, is that their food is insane.

"It's okay Ms. Han! The food is delicious!" I smile while shoving more into my mouth.

Jisung giggles to my left and I turn to look at him, returning the smile. "You were hungry huh hyung?"

"Yah I'm a big guy!" I protest with my mouth full.

"It's okay jagi eat up. Do you want some of the..." His voice trails off when he notices the two wide eyed people at the table staring at him.

"J-Jisung-" My eyes shift nervously.

"Sungie did you just say jagi?" Ms Han cuts me off, her voice calm. A simple eye brow lifted while she chews her food.

I could almost hear my heart beating.

"I-I- no I meant uhm. Uh buddy. Yeah you know the allergies? Yeah really affect my voice sometimes." He finishes with a convincing smile where as I wanted to sink into the floor.

"Yeah honey that makes sense." Ms Han brings another spoon to her mouth, "You've always had bad allergies your whole life."

He has?

What more do I not know about jisung?

"You know Minho?" I look up to the woman calling my name, "Your roomate here never once brought a friend home, nonetheless someone who's stayed over." She smiles, reminiscing his childhood, "He's come a long way, you're a first I guess!"

"Mommmmm" Jisung whines before looking down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers as a red tint comes to his cheeks.

"I've never had a friend over either." I shrug, hoping to make jisung feel more comfortable.

But he looks confused when he looks up to meet my eyes, "w-what? How!" He says a little too enthusiastically.

"Yeah Hannie it's not a big deal-"

"But your so handsome! I thought you were for sure the popular guy at your old school!"

And now it was my turn to blush.

It seems like we were just going back and forth now huh?

"I definitely wasn't the popular kid Han-ah" I laugh at the confused boy.

"Mmm I don't believe it!" He pouts and turns his head back to his food, finishing off the last few bites. I smile at the fact he's eating well today.

Ms Hans laugh pulls me out of my daze, "Alright boys, if your finished go to your room and sleep good okay? Just because it's break doesn't mean you can stay up till the morning!" She sends a glare that specifically aims at her son.

It was strange.

To be this happy.

I've felt it before with him. The overwhelming feeling to want to smile constantly.

The warmth of the Han household was something else. The way him and his mother interacted. It really was like the movies.

Families really were happy

and not like mine.

It's weird to say I'm jealous of jisung. I'm in no place to say that what's so ever. I'm a millionaire! I can't complain when I owned 2 cars before I could even drive.

But it's true

I am jealous.

Of the way Hans family feels so... what's the word?

Happy?

Nice?

Loving?

"Hyung you coming?" Jisung waves his hand infront of my eyes to get my attention. He had two bottles of water in his hand and the table had been cleared, "It's getting late. I mean unless you want to stay up...?"

"Oh" I blink my eyes rapidly to pull myself out of my thoughts, "No we uhm we should sleep han-ah."

The younger lets out a small hum and walks away toward the bathroom door. I follow seconds later,  instead going into his bedroom and immediately beelining for my suitcase to pull out my blanket.

Jisung returns a few minutes later in his usually sleep attire. Boxers and an oversized sweatshirt. It was something I was indeed very accustomed to seeing him in considering we have slept together for months.

Slept together as in the same room... not like... -anyways.

He reminded me of a kindergartener with the way he always wore oversized clothing. It made his small figure look even smaller. He was cute indeed, but the whole thing was also a bit worrisome.

I never pushed the subject though, it's not my place to control jisungs weight. I simply tried to provide him with good food on the days that I can. It's what he deserves after everything he's done for me.

I lay the blanket onto the floor, smoothing it out the same way I did the previous night, letting out a small yawn in the process.

"Hyung?" Jisung mutters in a small voice as he sits on the side of his bed.

I hum in response, bundling up to top part of the blanket again to make a pillow.

"Please don't sleep there again."

I stop adjusting the blanket and look up at him. Were we really going to have this conversation again? I already told him I was okay with it.

"Hannie it's fine trust me." I try to send him a convincing smile through the dark room.

But his expression didn't change.

Instead he gets up from his bed and walks over to me, bending down to meet me at eye level. He was really close. Though the room was dark, I could still see the shine in his eyes and his beautiful facial features that had me in a chokehold.

"Minho."

The room suddenly gets warmer than I remember and my heart begins to beat at a faster rate. Jisung was so close that our noses were almost brushing. But neither of us moved away.

Instead we held eye contact for a couple minutes. It wasnt awkward. It was the most comforting thing I've ever felt. His eyes were so... addicting. Like I never wanted for stop looking in them. The minutes felt like seconds.

That is until I finally gathered my self, "Yes jisung?"

The younger immediately responds, zero hesitant ion in his voice. "Can you kiss me."

My eyes widen dramatically. I wasn't expecting jisung to be this confident. I was blushing furiously but I didn't hesitant. I brought a hand to his cheek and softly brought our faces together. We both close our eyes and melt into the kiss. Slowly moving our lips together like we had earlier that day.

I had a larger upper lip and jisung had a larger lower lip, they fit together like a puzzle. I had no experience kissing somebody before I met him, but it was the greatest thing I've ever discovered.

It brought weird tingly feelings to my stomach. I wanted more. More of jisung.

I always thought kissing was gross since you guys were literally sharing saliva. But it wasn't like that with him.

With jisung. Everything was perfect.

I pull him ever closer by the waist and he begins to get up off the floor. In chase of his lips, I follow, trying my best not to disconnect the kiss.

Before I know it, jisung pulls me onto the bed with him, pulling me even closer and he takes control of the kiss and tangles his fingers into my hair.

After a few moments I pull away to breath. My lips were swollen and my hair was messy as my chest quickly rose and fell. "H-Han I-I"

Before I could stutter anything out, jisung pulls me in for another kiss and rolls us over so we both lied on the bed comfortably. He quickly pulls away with a soft smile as he adjusts my messy strand of hair.

"Sleep well Minho."

With that he closes his eyes and turns his head away, our legs still tangled together.

"Sleep well!??" I heavily phant trying to calm my heartbeat as I stare up at the ceiling. Completely confused. "You can't j-just do all t-that and tell me to sleep w-well!"

A/n
AHHHH
I love them
Oh my god
Anyways
I got my Seungjin book all planned out hehe
The covers so cute omg
I'll post it soon gang
I love everyone who's supports my stories thank you sm. Ik a lot of people have been discovering my acc hehe.

I'm depressed without more skz family. They need to make it into a proper series

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.6K 47
The selection au with a twist <3 Han jisung has just started his job working as the crown prince's personal servant. The prince is so rude and doesn'...
1.1M 30.2K 44
Previously Rank: #1 New Author, #1 Reject & Rejected, #1 rejection, #1mated, #1 Fiction #1 Alphamate, #1 Beta, #1 Alpha, #5 Romance, #17 werewolves...
55K 2K 31
"You lied. You tricked me" "No Jisung that's not it please" Jisung never thought how his life would be but going from servant to boyfriend of the sec...
91.6K 4K 44
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›โ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘Ž...