Izuku, The Forgotten Genius

By MrCake666

Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of... More

Izuku Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to America
Chapter 3: The birth of the Phantom
Chapter 4: Human trafficking and Andrew
Chapter 5: Offer from the White House
Chapter 6: Family stories
Chapter 7: Mission in Poland
New book: Izuku, Dragon God
Chapter 8: Meeting the Yaoyorozu family
Chapter 9: Over the Years
Story Arcs
Chapter 10: Back to Japan

Chapter 2: Meanwhile at the Family

2.7K 34 21
By MrCake666

Almost 2 months ago

We see Izumi leaving for school.

"I wonder when I checked Izuku wasn't in the room, maybe he left earlier before me?" Izumi said curiously to herself.

"Hey Izumi! Wait!" Someone was shouting at the green-haired girl.

"Shoka, Katsumi, what's wrong?" Izumi asked her friends.

<Shoka Todoroki is the twin sister of Shoto Todoroki>

<Katsumi Bakugo is the twin sister of Katsuki Bakugo>

"We saw you and thought of going to school together""Fine by me! But tell me, have you seen my brother, I checked his room and he wasn't there!" Izumi asked her school friends.

"I haven't seen him, what about you Shoka?" Katsumi asked.

"The last time I saw him was on Friday when he was leaving school, then I didn't see him at all the whole weekend! Knowing him, he's probably already sitting in class writing his notes about quirks in his notebook." Shoka replied.

"Probably you are right! We better hurry because we don't want to be late like your brothers!" Izumi said to her friends as they agreed with her.

Izumi, Shoka and Katsumi reached their classes and Izumi saw that her brother wasn't there yet, she looked at her watch and it was 7:55 and the first class starts in 5 minutes, our green-haired girl started to worry because her brother was never late. The bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom and started checking the attendance list when Katsuki Bakugo entered late and the teacher didn't even pay attention to him.

"Izuku Yagi?" The teacher asked while checking the attendance list.

No one spoke, not even the teacher showed any interest, which started to annoy Izumi even more. After 8 hours of school, we see the whole team, i.e. Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka, walking from school.

"Hey guys, do you remember that tomorrow is our birthday? After school at our place?" She asked izumi her friends when they immediately replied "We know!" before they split up and went their separate ways.

Time Skip Tomorrow 5 p.m

We see Inko finishing the birthday cake with the words "Happy Birthday Izumi" written on it and Toshinori finishing decorating the living room for the party when suddenly they hear the doorbell. All Might went to open the door and saw who it was. They were Shota Aizawa (Eraser Head), Nezu, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, Sir Nighteye, Nemuri Kayama (Midnight), Enji Todoroki (Endeavor) and family, Bakugo's family and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.

"Could it be 5 p.m. already?" Toshinori asked, a bit surprised, when the others were shocked by the stupidity of hero #1.

The guests entered Yagi's house when Aizawa sensed something was wrong. Izumi came down from her room to the living room to greet the guests as the party started.

"Hey Inko, where's Izuku?" Shota Aizawa asked curiously.

"Who?" Inko asked, not knowing who he was talking about.

"Izuku, your son! My nephew!" Eraser Head shouted nervously as the other guests became curious.

Gran Torino raised an eyebrow at the news that Inko and Toshinori had another child.

"Izuku?" Inko asked herself when she suddenly realized who she was talking about and rushed to the bookcase to take out the family album with photos. When she looked through the photo, she noticed that Izuku was not in any of the photos after he was 4 years old.

"Inko? Why isn't Izuku in any of the photos?" Rei Todoroki asked worriedly.

"Toshi! We neglected our son!" Shouted a sad Inko with tears in her eyes.

Toshinori suddenly fell to the floor due to a sudden kick to the head by an angry Gran Torino.

Meanwhile in America:

"Why do I want to hug someone?" Izuku said in his mind during his training.

Back to the family scandal:

"Are you telling me you had a son this whole time?! For the last 6 years you only said you had a daughter!" Gran Torino shouted furiously.

"Inko, explain immediately!" Mitsuki Bakugo shouts nervously.

"..." Inko cannot explain her behavior.

We see angry guests who keep their eyes on Yagi's family. Aizawa decided to go with Nemuri to check on Izuku, when the two heroes reached the door that should lead to the green-haired boy's room, Midnight knocked but no one answered so Eraser Head decided to open the door only to be surprised because instead of the 10-year-old boy's room, they found a home gym. Aizawa ran to the living room, pissed, when the guests noticed the hero's expression, they asked him what was going on.

"Can someone explain to me why there is a home gym in place of Izuku's room?!" Aizawa shouted furiously.

"Because mom and dad had been neglecting him ever since our doctor's visit 6 years ago, and not only that, the entire school was bullying him!" Izumi answered her uncle's question by giving him a flash drive with evidence.

"So what do we have here?" Nezu asked curiously.

"All the evidence I have collected over the last 6 years. Photos, CCTV footage, names of the bullies, everything I managed to collect!" Izumi replied.

Hearing this, Katsuki and Shoto paled at the news that their misdeeds would be discovered. Nezu immediately connected the flash drive to the TV and played all the videos one by one. When the guests saw the horror that was happening, they couldn't believe it, suddenly Katsuki and Shoto appeared on the recording.

"Hold him in place" Katsuki shouts in the recording.

"Kacchan! Mercy!" Izuku said in the recording.

The footage shows Katsuki using his quirk on poor Izuku. In the next one, we see Shoto using his Ice to trap Izuku and then using his fire. We then see them both using their quirks on the poor boy.

Endeavor couldn't stand it! He grabbed his son by the collar and lifted him into the air, but before he said anything, Nezu asked "Why?".

Katsuki, being the idiot he is, couldn't help himself and said "Because he's a Quirkless loser who's standing in the way of me being the future #1 hero" As soon as he finished speaking, he got hit by his own mother, at the same moment Katsumi and Shoka burst into tears because both of them had a crush on Izuku. Enji immediately shouted at his own son for his stupidity.

"Shoto what have you done! Izuku helped our family! If it wasn't for him, our family would be divided, Toya would be dead if he didn't help him control his flames, your mother would be sent to a mental hospital and I would be the worst father possible!" Endeavor said, upset at his son's actions.

<Author's Note: Toya did not have an accident with his quirk and therefore did not become a villain, He is the number 29 hero in the ranking and is his father's sidekick.>

"Wait a minute! Since Izuku's room was converted into a gym, where is Izuku's current bedroom?" Asked the concerned detective.

"I do not know" Inko said sadly.

"I do not know either" Said the beaten Toshinori.

All the guests looked at each other, worried about the fact that the parents did not know where their son's bedroom was.

"Izuku has been living in the basement for the past 4 years" Izumi said sadly, looking at the floor.

"WHAT" All the guests screamed, not believing what they heard. Their nephew has been living in the basement for the last 4 years.

After this news, Eraser Head, Nezu, the Detective and Midnight rushed to the basement to be shocked at what conditions their nephew was living in!

"My nephew lives here?!" Aizawa shouted as soon as he saw his nephew's bedroom.

After Aizawa screamed, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of the tea cup breaking. After hearing the sound, everyone saw for the first time Nezu's face, which shows the desire to kill someone. The current heroes and the detective were terrified when they saw the school principal's face!

"Search the entire room!" Nezu ordered everyone present.

"Yes Sir" shouted those present in Izuku's room.

The heroes and the detective decided to search the basement called their nephew's bedroom. After less than 15 minutes, they found a garbage can full of old bandages covered in blood, a pile of old clothes that were ruined due to bullying at school, a pile of razor blades covered in blood, 13 notebooks with the inscription "Analysis of heroes for the future", and finally they looked under the mattress just to to find a letter from Izuku.

"Hey, I found something!" Midnight shouted, calling for the others.

"It looks like a letter from Izuku" Midnight added, handing the letter to Nezu.

Nezu became curious and decided to read it. As soon as he finished reading, he immediately went back to the living room with the others, just to inform the others about what he had found in his nephew's bedroom.

"Ladies and gentlemen! After a thorough search of the basement, we managed to find some truly disturbing things related to Izuku's life and health!" Nezu notified the house's residents and guests.

"Detective?" Nezu called out to Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.

"Yes! After a thorough search of the basement, we managed to find, among other things, a whole trash can full of old bandages in blood that match the recordings from the monitoring from Izumi, a pile of ruined clothes which, after careful inspection, have traces of burns, a whole container of bloody razor blades which indicate that Izuku was cutting himself (Detective said with disgust) and a letter from Izuku!"  The detective said as he read the notes he made in the basement during the search.

"What letter?" Fuyumi Todoroki asked curiously.

"Nezu?" The detective called the little himera.

Dear person who reads this letter!

If you're reading this, it means I can't stand it mentally anymore. Everyone at school is bullying me. Teachers don't care about me. My parents neglect me, they don't give me food at all, I had to learn to cook at the age of 4 just to avoid starvation. They leave me alone while they go on vacation for a few days with Izumi. Supposed friends are using me as a punching bag. And the best thing is that recently, on my way home, I accidentally overheard a conversation between my sister and Japanese hero No. 1, who turned out to be my own father. He said he wanted to make her his successor and when she asked about me, he said I didn't have the true heart of a hero! So I'm writing this letter for those who find it, which is probably Uncle Nezu! Dear Inko or rather Magnetic, I don't consider you my mother because you have neglected me for these 6 years! Toshinori or rather All Might you are a hypocrite to tell everyone that anyone can be a hero but your own son can't? Izumi... I lost respect for you when you unhesitatingly agreed to be the successor to that cheap Johnny Bravo knock-off. Katsuki, fuck you and your fucking inflated ego! Shoto, I used to treat you like a brother, but now that you've betrayed me, you're just like Katsuki. Katsumi and Shoka, I know you secretly have a crush on me and I'm sorry. Dear uncles and aunts, I am not angry with you. If you are reading this, I am writing this letter on July 1, 2427. Your loving and some hating Izuku!

After Nezu read the letter from his nephew, there was silence as if in a grave. Inko and Izumi have tears in their eyes, Toshinori in his normal form, all beaten, looks at the floor with regret, Katsumi and Shoka covered their faces with their hands, Katsuki has a smile on his face, Shoto just realized what he did, the rest of them couldn't believe what they heard.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TOSHINORI!" Gran Torino shouted, red with anger.

"I... Master!" Toshinori said, trying to respond to his teacher.

"You pompous buffoon! How could you destroy your own son's dreams! What would Nana think of you now, she's probably turning in her grave right now because of you!" Gran Torino said to his apprentice.

"I just wanted to protect him, Master! It's dangerous without a quirk! I didn't want him to die!" All Might said dejectedly, looking into his teacher's eyes.

"That doesn't mean you should neglect him, you idiot!" Said the master to his apprentice.

"Even without a quirk he can be a hero! Look at me, I can only erase quirks but I can't erase mutants, I practically fight without a quirk and I'm a hero, same as Nezu and Recovery Girl!" Aizawa said to Toshinori.

"We have worse problems!" Nezu said as he read one of his nephew's notebooks.

"What do you mean?" Endeavor asked.

"These thirteen notebooks detail the quirks of all the Heroes in Japan!" Nezu said with a serious face.

"Show me!" Endeavor said curiously.

When Endeavor started reading, he paled at how detailed each quirk was described, from its effects to its weaknesses.

"And the worst thing is that Izuku has a photographic memory! So he knows and remembers all the weaknesses of every hero in Japan!" Nezu said with a serious face as all the heroes turned pale at the news.

"So what do we do now? Because of these two morons (All Might and Inko) and these two brats, the entire country is in danger!" Sir Nighteye said.

"What do you mean Mirai?" Toshinori asked his former assistant.

"I mean, because of you four, Izuku now hates the heroes instead of loving them, and he also remembers every weakness of the heroes in the entire country! If he decides to become a villain, Japan will not survive!" Sir Nighteye explained as the heroes paled at the thought of Izuku becoming a villain.

"Definitely! I mean, Deku is weak, he is a quirkless loser, I'll squash him like a bug as soon as he appears!" said the confident Pomeranian with a smile on his face.

"Young man, you don't understand! No one has a chance against him, not even all the heroes in the top 10 of the ranking!" The Detective explained.

"So what do we do now?" Eraser Head asked unsure.

"Firstly! Katsuki and Shoto you two will be blacklisted in all schools except U.A and you will have to go to anti-aggression therapy every other day and you will be allowed at my school on the condition that the therapists see your progress and you do community service for 2 months and you will wear special collars that turn off your quirks until your 15th birthday before you start attending my school, If you attend my school! Toshinori and Inko! I can't take your licenses away because H.P.S.C won't allow it. So you will take parenting classes, do community service and your wages will be cut by 85% which will go to the Quirkless orphanage! Have I made myself clear?" Nezu explained with a serious face! Not knowing that a certain angry Pomeranian was blaming Izuku for everything.

"Secondly! Izumi, what's the name of your school?" Nezu asked.

"Nabu Middle School Uncle" Izumi quickly replied.

"Nabu Middle School will be closed and all teachers will be arrested" Nezu said with his famous devilish smile on his face.

"So what do we do about Izuku?" Endeavor asked worriedly.

"We will open an investigation into his disappearance so that more people will be able to help without details! This way, the secret will only remain with those present here!" The detective explained to everyone.

"There is another possibility that he will be kidnapped by the villains because of his knowledge!" Aizawa added.

"Either way, we cannot sit still and wait for a miracle! Izuku's life and the country's safety are at stake!" Sir Nighteye said.

"All right! We're done here! Endeavor and Detective will handle the case! Eraser Head and Midnight, the two of you will try to track down our nephew, at least if possible! Gran Torino and Sir Nighteye come with me!" Nezu assigned everyone their tasks as he headed to the car with Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino.

After receiving their assignment, everyone left their nephew's house and went their separate ways. The Bakugo family and the Todoroki family left in disgust when they heard what the children had done! In the house they were left with Toshinori sitting in an chair beaten by his teacher, Inko sitting on the sofa holding a family album with tears in her eyes and Izumi who went to her room where she could cry in peace. Nezu stands in front of the house, along with Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino.

"Mirai, did you use your quirk to see the future?" Nezu asked.

Gran Torino raised an eyebrow at the news.

"You noticed! I did when you said what are their penalties?" Sir Nighteye said in surprise.

Nezu didn't say anything, just nodded.

"Oh, I saw Izuku standing in your office in front of all the teachers about 2 weeks before the entrance exam in 5 years. However, I can't give more details because the further I see into the future, the blurrier the picture becomes!" Sir Nighteye explained.

"That's enough information for me" Nezu said with a serious face

Gran Torino didn't say anything, he just nodded that he agreed with Nezu.

When they finished the conversation, they went their separate ways, Nezu went to his school to create a plan for the future, Sir Nighteye went to his agency to gather as much information as possible about his nephew and Gran Torino went to his home to rest.

Present time

Two months have passed since the birthday party, the entire family still hasn't come to terms with the fact of what they did to Izuku. Toshinori is sitting on the couch with a photo in his hand of him and his son when he was 4 years old. One night he had a strange dream in which he was in front of the previous One For All users who were not happy and said Izuku was the perfect successor but now he is missing because of his pride. During this time, Inko as a heroine dropped in the ranking from 5th place to 11th, but now she doesn't care, she decided to help those in need and help with various social assistance, e.g. quirkless orphanage or quirkless hospital because she thinks that these children need help and love, in her free time she sits in the basement on her son's mattress and cries at the thought that she lost her child due to her stupidity. Izumi stopped hanging out with Katsuki and Shoto after what they did to her brother, she decided that as soon as her brother was found, she would apologize to him for the misunderstanding and give him One For All because she believed that he should have had it from the beginning.

<A photo of Toshinori with 4-year-old Izuku>

We see Nezu sitting in his office, drinking one of his famous teas, while filling out documents for the school (he's probably going to blackmail someone) that will help him get extra funds for the school. Eraser Head and the Detective deal with the case of three thugs who have lost their quirks. Endeavor and his eldest son Dabi (Toya Todoroki) managed to close Nabu Middle School after what they did to Izuku, the teachers and the principal were arrested and sentenced to 40 years in prison with a ban on practicing their profession, the students who abused Izuku (some 98% of the students. Except for Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka) were arrested (except Katsuki and Shoto) and went to reform school and were blacklisted from all hero schools. Katsuki is furious that he has to wear this stupid collar that disables his quirk so he can't train and he blames our green-haired boy for it all. Shoto came to terms with his punishment and decided to beg for Izuku's forgiveness as soon as they found him.

We now see Izumi lying on the bed sending messages to Katsumi and Shoka.

Girls chat conversation:

Izumi: Girls, how are you doing after these two months?

Shoka: Not the best! I can't sleep because I keep thinking about Izuku.

Katsumi: Same with me! I think about him all the time! Of course, my idiotic brother keeps bragging about how great he is, and my parents sometimes wonder if they should kick him out after what he did.

Izumi: This is not the best idea! With his overblown ego, it would only end badly.

Katsumi: We know that there is such a possibility, even Principal Nezu mentioned it when my parents signed that they agreed to his punishment.

Izumi: How about you Shoka?

Shoka: My brother accepted his punishment! It's true that my father even said that he wouldn't give him a recommendation, but I refused when he asked me about it because I was going to work hard to be called a hero.

Izumi: I also say no to my parents when they offer recommendations! I'm going to work hard for my brother to forgive me.

Katsumi: Sometimes I envy you! Being the daughter of a top ten hero must be something.

Izumi: It's quite bearable, but these commercial items scare me a little, I mean, you go to the store and there's a whole section dedicated to my father, e.g. All Might plush, sweatshirts, watches, toothbrushes, even condoms!

Katsumi: Do they seriously make condoms with your old man's face on them?

Shoka: O_o

Izumi: YES!

Katsumi: ...

Shoka: ...

Izumi: Well, it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that you know how we all feel.

Shoka: yes.

Katsumi: yes.

Izumi: We just hope that we will see Izuku again.

Katsumi/Shoka: yes.

Girls chat ended

"Big brother! I am sorry!" Izumi said before she fell asleep.

"Izu! I love you! Please come back!" Shoka said before she fell asleep.

"Zuzu! I love you! Please come back!" Katsumi said before she fell asleep.

End of chapter 2

Next Chapter: The birth of the Phantom

After him: Human trafficking and Andrew

A memes especially for you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...
26.7K 169 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
184K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
125K 1.8K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...