《All I Could Do Was Whisper》

By HopeIsMyAngel

(SKZ Minho Littlespace FF) Minho wasn't one to openly talk about his problems, but that doesn't mean the memb... More

(1) I'm Not Okay, I Promise
(2) The Places We Will Go
(3) The Hide and Seek Experiment
(4) The Children's Section
(5) Mini Games
(6) To A Certain Extent
(7) All I Could Do Was Whisper
(8) Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?
(9) Different Types of Progression
(10) Sabotage?
(12) Let The Games Begin!
(13) Compromises
(14) From Inside The House
(15) Here Calls The Leader (End)
Epilogue (Short)

(11) Anything For Him

384 17 5
By HopeIsMyAngel

Today was a special day.

Not because it was comeback time or because they had a performance.

Today was special because it was the very first time Hyunjin was left at home with no one but Minho.

"Jinnie. Jinnie. Jinnie. Jinnie."

"Yes?"

"Come play wiv me."

"I can't baby."

"Why not?", Minho questioned with a pout.

"Baby I can barely even walk right now."

Minho sighed.

"I go play outside then?"

"Sure, go run your little heart out cutie."

Hyunjin squeezed Minho's cheeks. The little squinted at him.

"Ah, okay, I won't do it again. Hehe."

Minho got up, going out through the back door and leaving a small opening in it.

Hyunjin was watching random ladies make food on TV, enjoying some quiet time without the chaos tornado of the SeungSung couple.

The other members were all at practice of which Minho was allowed to stay home from purely because he used his very pretty eyes to convince Chan to let him stay home.

While Hyunjin was watching tv, Minho scoured the backyard, on a journey for some type of fun activity.

"Oh! It a bug."

Minho squatted down, noticing a monarch butterfly on the daisies planted by Felix.

"Whoa...come here buggie!"

The butterfly flew around Minho, making him laugh happily.

After a few seconds, it left.

"Aw no! Come back buggie!"

The little watched the butterfly leave, pouting in disapproval.

But his pout was replaced by a smile when a new butterfly appeared, one Minho had never seen before.

"Wow! So pretty little buggie! What you name? I'm Minnie."

The butterfly had a gold colored outline on the bottom parts of its wings, and in the center, it was red, with spots of value separating the red and gold.

Minho took out his phone.

"Stay there little buggie. Appa said I can take picture and internet tell me what you are!"

Minho pointed the phone at the butterfly.

The phone snapped a photo and searched for results.

When a sure search result popped up, Minho read it to himself.

"Hm. What that word? M-morning?"

Minho reexamined the word.

"Oh! Mourning cloak butterfly! Yous a butterfly little buggie! An a pretty one!"

Minho read what the meaning of the butterfly was.

"Oh no! Don't worry little buggie, internet can be wrong. You too pretty to be bad!"

The butterfly gently flew up, landing on Minho's outstretched hand.

"Hehe, you like me little buggie?"

The butterfly flapped its wings a few time, as if it was replying to Minho, before flying of shortly after.

The little waved it goodbye, returning to playing in the backyard.

He counted the different flowers and walked the little stone pathway that led to their pool.

They had a gate around the pool that was typically closed due to the fact that at one point a first-time drinking Jeongin thought he couldn't swim and almost drowned.

But today the gate was open because Felix was using pool water to attack Changbin for calling him a McDonald's chicken nugget six piece.

Minho went inside of the gate, seeing his favorite beach ball in the water.

"Ball!", the little yelled.

He closed the gate, as he was always taught to do when the group was in the pool, and took off his shoes, ready to get his favorite ball.

He was wearing a t-shirt formerly owned by Chan, and a pair of shorts that definitely belonged to Jisung.

With his hair in a tiny ponytail, he walked over to the pool, stepping in.

Inside of the house, Hyunjin's show was ending, and he wanted to check on Minho.

He turned around on the couch, looking out of the back door and nearly dropping his water bottle when he saw Minho stepping into the pool.

"Minho! Minho don't go in there!", he screamed.

Minho couldn't hear him.

"Shit...shit..."

Hyunjin tried to use his strength to get up,  but it was incredibly difficult.

"Minho! Minho don't get in the water! You can't swim!"

Outside, Minho was in the pool, walking along the side to get his ball. He hung onto the edge as the water got deeper.

His ball was in the middle of the pool, and he just had to get to it.

Hyunjin managed to push himself up, to where he was fully standing.

"Come on Hyunjin, you got this. It's walking. Just walking. You've done it for like...22 years? Maybe."

He looked outside to see Minho trying to go for his ball.

Realizing the drastic nature of this situation, Hyunjin had to do something he hasn't done in weeks.

He had to walk.

Finally gaining the courage, Hyunjin took his first step, holding onto the couch.

Outside again, Minho had let go of the edge of the pool, and was slightly struggling to keep himself above water as he went for his ball.

The little heard a voice, causing him to turn his head.

He saw Hyunjin at the door to the house.

"Minho! Get out of the water! You can't swim!"

"I can swim Jinnie!", Minho said as water hit him in his face.

"Minnie its dangerous!"

Hyunjin tried to go outside, which didn't work in his favor.

With one step onto the wooden back porch, he tripped, hitting the ground.

"Ah! F***!", he screamed.

Minho grabbed his ball, using it to keep himself afloat.

"Jinnie?", he said, not seeing Hyunjin from his perspective, "Jinnie!"

Hyunjin tried to get back up, but the pain in his legs was so much for him he could barely move them.

He heard a splash behind him.

"Minho!", Hyunjin yelled, "Are you okay?!"

Hyunjin heard more splashes, frantic splashes this time.

"Jinnie! Help!", Minho screamed, not being able to hold onto his back and going under.

Hyunjin had to do something, and quick.

He gathered all of the strength in his body, everything he could pull together, and he pushed himself off of the ground, standing up.

Ignoring his shaking legs, he took steps as quickly as possible, making his way to the pool gate.

The splashes started to slow down.

Hyunjin eventually reached the gate, opening it.

Minho was back by the edge, trying to grab onto it. But he was in the deep end of the pool and couldn't see it.

Hyunjin went over to him, his legs finally giving out completely as he neared the edge of the pool.

Still, Hyunjin managed to grab Minho's hands, and pulled.

"Come on Minnie!", he yelled.

He managed to pull Minho above water, and the little grabbed onto the edge.

He took deep breaths, coughing up a little water, and pushing himself out of the pool.

Hyunjin just laid on the ground, having no more energy.

"Thank you Jinnie.", Minho said.

"No...problem...", Hyunjin said through heavy breaths.

The older member put his hands over his face.

"You okay?", Minho asked.

He heard sniffling sounds, and moved Hyunjin's hands to see he was crying.

"What wrong Jinnie?"

"I'm going to be stuck like this...forever...", he cried.

Minho hugged him. Hyunjin didn't even mind the pool water getting on him. He just needed someone.

"I'm sorry Minnie...I almost...couldn't...get to you."

"I okay Jinnie. No cry. You help me!"

Hyunjin wiped his eyes.

"Thank you. Now, can you call Binnie hyung for me?"

"You want me call Binnie?"

"Yes. Because...I don't think it's supposed to hurt this much."

Hyunjin pointed to his legs.

Minho looked down at them, and his eyes went wide.

Hyunjin was sporting identical shorts to his, so Minho could see where the cuts from the wooden porch and the slightly cracked concrete pool area were turning the ground an unfortunate red color.

"Oh f***.", Minho said.

"Language little man."

"Sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 70K 41
[editing] han jisung is a sweet innocent guy who happened to be a little minho is a rude playboy that doesn't know anything about littles or little...
4.6K 157 21
You debute with stray kids. All is well with the flirty boys, but little do you know things are about to take a turn for the worst as you discover th...
19.7K 765 20
In which Hyunjin falls in love with his beloved best friend, Jisung but somehow he feels like their fell apart day by day so he came to tell Minho a...
90.8K 3K 25
Hyunjin and Minho were childhood best friends. They did everything together, that is, until Hyunjin told Minho one of his darkest secrets. After that...