The Beast And The Prodigy

Da suzangill98

Reinan Andersan A prodigy who earns thousands with a flick of her finger and then spends hours distributing i... Altro

Prologue
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy.
The Prodigy.
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Prodigy
The Prodigy
The Beast
The Beast
The Beast

The Beast

946 120 17
Da suzangill98

Since a very young age I was often referred to as too mature for my age. When the guys in my class  were too eager to explore  the word sexual maturity. Sleeping with every girl that showed a little interest in them.

I was busy ignoring the opposite gender like the plague. 

They were a distraction to my life goals at the moment.

An aeronautic engineer.

That's what I wanted to become. To see beyond what anyone has ever seen. To explore the unknown.

The only hole I wanted to explore was the dark hole, and the only globe I was ever interested in was our dearest planet Earth.

But just like a castle on the sand gets washed away by a wave.

My dreams got shattered by the biggest wave called mathematics.

I sucked at the subject to the extent that even cheating couldn't pass me.

I was never good with numbers.

Careers shifted, life priorities varied but the crazy fan following of woman never changed. If anything it only got multiplied when the hormone called testosterone decided to make a grand entrance.

My frame was always bulky, but soon the little fat turned into muscles and I stood out almost wherever I went.

My 6'3 height didn't help it either.

My sharp features were a replica of my mothers and my soft brown hair a gene from my father.

A heartthrob. 

Is what they called in the first year of my college. With a line of woman proposing me with red roses on the valentines.

I tried to be as polite with my rejections as I could.

I didn't want to hurt them, after all they gathered enough courage to propose to me.

But they never really understood it.

Rude, heartless, ice king, Mr Cold.

There were the names they honoured me with afterwards. When my rejection was supposed to stop them from seeking interest in me, it worked to the complete contrary.

I didn't realize when I became a challenge.

Every girl wanted to be the one to change me.

Like what the fuc*? I didn't want to change. They didn't even know me?

I wanted to gather them and give them a lecture on basic common sense. But I avoided it. I couldn't change my career to community service you know.

The pattern became so prominent that I actually became all that they called me.

Cold.

I didn't care if I hurt them , I wanted to be left alone.

Heartless.

I didn't care if I broke their hearts, did I ask them to offer it to me?

Rude.

It was my life. And I believe it's better to be rude and reject someone , than give them false hope and play with them.

I was doing it for their betterment, but they never really understand.

Just like this stupid girl laying on the filthy floor which hasn't seen the face of a mope in year's.

Her forehead was covered in creases and eyes tight shut. Her delicate hands that I am sure haven't worked a day in her life, we're folded and clapped under her cheek like a pillow.

Beads of sweat lined her forehead making the baby hair stick on her forehead.  My gaze traveled lower and my throat went dry when my eyes took in her cleavage and the beginning of her blossoms.She wore a white thin stripe spaghetti top which was drenched in sweat to the extent that it was dripping.

It was sticking to her skin like a second skin, accentuating her curves,  the outline of a creme bra underneath clearly visible. If anything the sticking material gave a view of her naval hole and I feel my self getting hard against my slacks.

Fuc*! What am I doing?

I avert my eyes immediately before looking lower. Her discarded skirt aside proved my suspicion right.

She stripped to her innerwears to escape heat.

It's understandable.

But what I fail to understand is why the fuc* was the door open? I can't even imagine any other man stepping into and seeing her like this.

A strange feeling rushes inside me.

I have a sister.

I swore to protect her from this evil world when she was born. I took an oath on my life that I will rip out the eyes of any man who dared to even look at her with wrong intentions.

This girl? She may be rich and stupid and irritating. But I am sure she also has a family. Who care for her deeply.

Do they even know she is here? In this unsafe place alone?

The thought of her hiding this from them made a rage simmer inside my chest.

She was misusing her freedom.

She is deceiving someones trust.

What if they are worried sick for her?

" Get up."

Before I know I was seething at her. My fists clenched beside me with my back on her.

When I get nothing in reply , I place down the cooler with a bang. Rattling the very windows of the pathetic room.

" Sh* t! What the hell -"

Her curses shut up mid sentence when her eyes lock on my frame standing in the centre of the room.

She blinks. As if she was in a dream. When I roar to make it her worst nightmare.

" Put on something."

As if realising I was real, she jumps up like a dog leaps on seeing a snake. I hear the sound of clothes shuffling in the background.

" Sorry! I....it was too hot. So....I...."

Why is it that every time I hear her stupid voice I get agitated? She is fine until she opens her useless mouth and utters incoherent sentences.
Can I tape it for the night? At least I will get a few hours of sleep.

Without bothering to listening to her blabbering. I turn around to leave when her short legs rush forward to block the exit.

" Wait! I didn't even get to thank you! It really means so much-"

I look up bored to feel a strange dizziness rush to my senses. My hand immediately shoots up to rub my temple. 

" Why are you here?"

My question made her shut her trap and she shifts her weight from one leg to another.

I take a step towards her and she takes two back.

" Weren't my words in the hospital decipherable? Didn't I fuc*ing asked you not to show me this face of yours again?"

She takes a deep breath to show me her palms. Closing and opening her eyes to speak rather softly.

" See Sir, I don't wish to argue with you. But that 's quite rude of you to say to someone."

" Rude?"

A humourous laugh leaves my lips and I take the final step to block her between the wall and my body.

" Yes. Rude,highly inappropriate and inconsiderate."

If only she had the slightest of idea of how rude I can really be.

" When you don't get water to drink here let alone bath, when food becomes a luxury, when you sleep on the floor of this stinking shitty place every night to wake up with a sprained back and neck. And your safety is jeopardized every second of your day.  "

" You will be redifining the word rude for me , princess. "

Her brown eyes stare at me blankly as if not believing my words.

And I take this opportunity to lean in closer. Her body was stiff as a board, covering from me and I couldn't hold in the smirk on my lips.

She doesn't even wants our skins to touch. I bet she thinks we all are too low for her standards.

As if touching me will contact her with some disease or something.

" Finish with this social expedition of yours in a day and get going from this place. I don't have time or energy I deal with likes of you. "

" Clear?"

No answer.

Nothing except a lowered head. With her eyes blankly starting at my feet.

I slam my palm on the wall beside her head and she flinches. Still not looking up at me.

" I asked you something girl? Am I clear. "

And that's when she shakes her head in a no. Looking up to meet my eyes. And I find determination shining in her eyes.

" No. I won't leave. I have brought this room. And no one can force me to leave from here. "

" It's my life and I have never allowed anyone to make my decisions for me."

" You are going to be no different.......Sir"

A strange fire lit in her eyes. And I could already see it burning her in her own flames.

By the time she realises it, it will be too late.

I gave her a fair warning. She can do whatever she wishes for all I care.

I have no reason to put senses into her useless brain at this hour anymore.

" Don't come running to me again then. I am not a person who does charity. "

She clenches her jaw in rage. Moving her head to a side. Making my hot breath to touch her pale cheeks.

" Noted. "

Her plump lips open slightly to seethe and I couldn't help stare at then.

Such a beautiful face wasted on a brainless and stupid girl like her.

Moving back from her, I see her small chest heave. Taking a deep breath I was going to  turn around to leave, when I hear the loud rumbling of a stomach.

Her hands wrap around her stomach and her cheeks taint red.

She was staring down at her feet, embarrassed.

She is starving. Why do I care? It's her own problem.

" Good"

Pushing myself back from her, I was just near the threshold when her meek voice whispers behind me.

" Your back is....wounded. If you want help. I can-"

My fists clench. Ya sure. She can't help herself and she will help me.

" You are the last person on this planet I will ever ask for help. Tend to our elbow first. "

" And yes...."

Closing the half door I narrow my brow to look at her.

" Bolt this door next time if you don't want a pervert sneaking in and forcing you against your will. "

Her eyes widen. Fear evident in them. And I don't sugarcoat my words.

Slamming the door shut after me I run my fingers through my hair to return to my mattress.

Dropping on it, I just wanted to sleep right now. I had a very important fight tomorrow and I won't let anything distract me.

Especially my new neighbour and the image of her laying there drenched in her sweat, stripped down to just her innerwears.

She is a flaring headache!

Agh! Can she just vanish from our lives. It's already too complicated.

                   ***

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
806K 43.3K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
767K 44.9K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
203K 15.6K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...