False God - Derek Shepherd

By addypayton

Tara Parks graduated top of her class at Oxford. Life wasn't easy but when she got a surgical internship at S... More

A/N
Cast
SEASON ONE
A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST
WINNING A BATTLE, LOSING THE WAR
SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING
THE SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON
WHO'S ZOOMIN' WHO?
A/N
SEASON TWO
RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
MAKE ME LOOSE CONTROL
DENY, DENY, DENY
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

A/N

201 3 0
By addypayton

Hi everyone!
I hope you're enjoying the story. I love comments so let me know what you are thinking.
I forgot to mention that English is not my first language, if you find mistakes please let me know so I can correct them.

About the plot:
You will find out what's going on with Tara and the secret "admirer"/stalker by the end of this season.
And if there is any confusion about Meredith's plot it will be basically the same story line, but obviously instead of Derek it will be Tim. And instead of a wife it will be an unexpected pregnancy from a one night stand. (But is it really his child...?) you will find that out too in this season.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 173 11
Lexie Grey was new to Seattle, she'd always wanted to be a doctor and when she was accepted to do her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital it was the...
82.6K 1.5K 125
You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out doctors as you wanted to help others after...
38.1K 1.6K 13
Join Margo Shepherd as she navigates her way through her new home Seattle Grace Hospital Grey's Anatomy | Season 1- TBD MARK SLOAN x OC SLOW BURN #...
678K 18.2K 89
Saving lives is all I wanted to do in life but something harder than a open heart surgery is protecting your own heart. I thought I was strong enough...