This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 48

319 10 20
By Isabella714170

Allison's POV

I wake up at 8 and get dressed, molly is still asleep so I'm going to let her.

I do my teeth and light makeup before heading out of my room to grab something that dear Jake has stolen from me

Your probably wondering what has Jake stolen from you? And the answer to that is one of my hoodies.

Yes I know normally girls steal hoodies from people but Jake saw my hoodie when I was packing before I left to the bathroom and when I came back it was gone.

He told me i have no clue what your on about, but I think he likes it because it's black and has a black snake on the back, it's also absolutely oversized because why not?

I reach his dorm and unlock it, I'm just saying but if I had to break into someone's house I would be sorted.

Anyway I walk in to see Jake sitting in his bed on his phone, and mattheo's bed is empty?

Wait no I shouldn't care if his beds empty, he cheated on me we are over.

"Jake where's the hoodie"

He looks up at me with a smile on his face "I already told you I have no clue"

I go to his draws and start pulling out all of his hoodies and jumpers until I find it. "Aha i new you took it"

I stand up to his smile dropped "how, I put that under at least 20 hoodies"

I walk over to him while saying "well brother, unlike you I know how to hide things, if your trying to hide a hoodie don't keep it with the other hoodies"

He sighs "it was putting it in my draws or mattheo's I should of put it in his, you wouldn't look in his draws"

I swallow a gulp in my throat "i yeah I wouldn't look in my ex's draws because that would be weird and stalkerish. Anyway I have what I need so I'm going to go"

I get up and walk around his bed, when the bathroom door opens and out walks a half naked Mattheo.

He sees me and stops, "I will see you later Jake bye" I say quickly getting the hell out of their.

Mattheo's POV

I get out of the shower and hear Jake talking to someone, I put in my towel and twist the door handle before walking into the room.

And I see her. she looks pretty, why did I kiss that other girl, I mean look at how stunning Allison is.

She looks at me before looking back at Jake "I will see you later Jake bye"

Then she walks out the door, no basically runs out of the door.

"Will she ever forgive me?" I ask him

He looks at me with sadness "I think you have a long journey ahead of you, she is doing everything to avoid you and make you miss her"

I sit on my bed "but I do miss her, that's the problem. Every night since then I've missed her, I had to tell Molly what I did and do you think it was nice to see how upset my own sister got at me. It made me feel like a monster, I felt like I was turning into my father"

"Your not turning into your father, I mean I thought I killed my parents but turns out your father did, you would never intentionally hurt her like that unlike your father"

I sigh "I'm sorry about your parents I know that they were bitches to your sister but my father shouldn't have made you believe you killed them"

"It's fine, its in the past, but my sister is the one we need to focus on"

I think about yesterday, her skirt, her jumper, her hair, her smile. "Why do you think she went with Jace yesterday, I didn't think they were close"

"I have no clue, but I don't think they would ever do anything together, I think she sees him as a friend and a friend only, the only thing they have in common is Nova"

"I'm going to do anything and everything to get her back, I'm not going to give up. I can't lose her knowing I didn't even try" I say facing him

"Well then your really going to need to try"

Allison's POV

I am so thankful that Jace's dorm in 8 dorms up from Jake and Mattheo's, i actually don't know who Jace bunks with. I didn't see him yesterday all I saw was an unmade bed.

I knock on his door, no response.

What is it with boys and never opening doors.

"Alohomora"

I walk in to see Jace asleep and another guy asleep in Jace's bed.

I walk over to Jace's side and kneel down next to him. "Jace"

He mumbles and hits me across the face. What a bloody cheek.

"Jace"

He opens his eyes, sees me and immediately sits up. "What are you doing here?"

"Umm to see if you were awake but I think someone else is in your bed" I say looking at the other boy.

"Oh he is my dorm mate"

I look at him dead in the eyes "if you really think I'm dumb enough to believe that you have me wrong. Is this your boyfriend?"

He sighs "fine, ok the boy next to me is in fact my boyfriend, and my dorm mate so I technically wasn't lying"

"Technically you weren't but technically you were. Anyways can both of you get up so we can get breakfast because I've seen Mattheo to much for my liking today and need some time without him"

He gives me a nod before waking up the boy beside him, turns out his names Rolf and in the year above me, same year as Jace.

>>

"Ok now what do you want to do today, we can go to hogsmade or just do whatever around the school?" Jace asks me

"Hmmm, Hogsmade if that's alright with Rolf"

Rolf looks at me and nods, he's a bit shy but cunning like really cunning. I told him about Mattheo and he told me to cut mattheo's dick off. Like Salazar.

"Ok then, it's 9 and the carriages leave in 30 so we should probably get going" Jace says standing up, me and Rolf both follow him with no questions at all.

"So Rolf" I start "how come I've never seen you about?"

"Oh I used to go to beauxbatons but moved here at the start of October because of the war"

I nod "I went to beauxbatons" he looks at me "really, I swear I've never seen you in my life"

I let out a small chuckle "yeah, been there since first year but I set 1 third of the school on fire last year so I kinda got kicked out"

He looked at me wide eyed "we were all told a seventh year did that as their final mark before leaving"

"Yeah the fire wasn't supposed to spread that much but what can I do, it has a mind of its own"

"Why did you set fire?"

"One of the girls was being a bitch to me, so I found her dorm because being quidditch captain for the girls has it's perks, and then I set her dorm on fire but the fire wanted to spread"

He looks at me and let's out a small laugh

>>

Third Person POV

Once all the students had gotten back from Hogs-made Allison, Jace and Rolf went straight back to the common room.

Allison had changed into some leggings and the hoodie she stolen back from her brother earlier that day before heading to the Gryffindor common room.

During the time when they were all staying at Rosier Manor Hermione had told Allison the password to the common room so she could come and see them whenever she wanted.

Allison made her way into the common room and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting by the fire so she walked over to them and sat on the couch.

"Hey guys"

Hermione looked at her and gave her a grin "hi Allison"

With the name Allison mentioned Harry looked to see where she was, when he saw her he let out a weak hi.

Allison giggled at how flustered he got which did not help his confidence. When it came to Allison Harry was shy, kind, and polite which Allison thought was cute.

She knew he had a crush on her from the way he was around her during the half term. She didn't want to say anything about it trying to not embarrass him but it was cute on how he was.

Would she ever date him probably not, but he was a cute guy. His black hair, green eyes, his round glasses. He was a cute guy but she wouldn't say he was hot.

The rest of the evening the four of them talked about drama within the houses and the rivalry between the Slytherins and the Gryffindors.

When it was 9:40 Allison said her goodbyes before walking back to the dungeons. The castle was cold but it was a soothing cold.

The wind was strong and all you could hear were the trees brushing up one another.

Autumn was a weird time.

One minute it's cold and raining and the next minute it's dry and crisp. The leaves crunching on the ground when you step on them, the beautiful sunsets and sunrises, the clear yet cloudy sky's.

Autumn had to be one of Allison's favourite time of year, it's close to Christmas but not to close on where it's freezing cold.

When she got in the common room she saw everyone sitting by the fireplace, Allison walked over and sat next to molly.

They were talking about the new potions professor, apparently he used to be the head of Slytherin so they think that he will give Slytherin loads of points.

The night was filled with loads of laughing, making Mollys and Enzo uncomfortable, and talking about anything and everyone.

When it was 11 molly and Allison decided to go to bed, when they got into their dorm Molly engulfed Allison into a hug and started apologising about what Mattheo did to her.

"Molly, it's fine honestly" the girl says trying to shut molly up.

"But it's not, he shouldn't have done it. I've had a go at him trust me. I love you like my sister and I can't believe he would do that to you"

Allison let's out a sigh as she sits on her bed "I was hurt, words can't explain how I felt when I saw him kissing the girl. But he did the damage not me so I can't dwell on him. It's quite easy to avoid him though, I have Harry, Ron and Hermione. I also have Jace and rolf. So if I want to get away from him I can"

"I know you have other friends but I can't believe how he would do that to you" Molly says sitting next to her

"Look, we can either talk about how your brother cheated on me or we can watch Barbie" Allison says to molly

"Ok fine let's watch barbie, get dressed into your pjs and then we can put it on" Molly says grabbing the Tv remote.

When Allison came back into the room she saw that barbie as the princess and the pauper was on so she hopped into her bed and watched it.

When the movie finished it was 1am, Allison looked at molly who was fast asleep in her bed before turning the Tv off and heading to sleep. But before she could sleep she had one question on her mind.

What if kissing that girl was apart of his task?

————————————————————————

- 1889 words

This has taken me ages to write because I just didn't know how to add Rolf in.

I've also been busy with school work.

So thank you got the wait but it will probably be later this week I post part 49

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.2K 48
"𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍?" ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...
11.1K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...
655K 8.9K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
459K 7.8K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...