The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

Bởi simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... Xem Thêm

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 30 - S'évanouir

1.9K 51 18
Bởi simplicational

Chapter 30: S'évanouir

Malia's POV

Matt and I came back to the hotel room around 3:00pm. We had spent a long time outside just talking. We entered into the elevator and as we rode up he held me in his arms. It was so nice to have someone to care for me like this. Sure I had Cameron but having someone like Matt care about me was different. We reached the top floor and went into our hotel room. We found all the guys in the room. Carter was currently filming a video. I went to my bed and plugged my phone in. I took off my purse and sunglasses and set them next to my bed. I then slipped off my shoes and got under the covers. I was kind of tired but I knew I wasn't going to sleep. I pulled out my laptop and went on tumblr. I was never an avid tumblr blogger. Sure I would post here and there but I felt that now that people know who I am, I should do stuff. Connor Franta is like king of tumblr so yeah. I hope to get a follow from him someday. I go to my dashboard and post a few pictures. I then message a few people who had found my tumblr. Most NAFIANs were unaware of my tumblr blog.

Oh I need to check out Natasha's YouTube channel. I opened the note on my phone and typed it into the YouTube search engine. I clicked on the first channel that came up. She had 15 videos. I clicked the most recent one which was a cover of Shawn's Life of the Party. That made me smile. She was playing the piano while she sang and she was extremely talented. I typed a comment to her saying.

MaliaIDallas: Natasha you have so much talent! Consider me a subscriber and I will also give you a shout out in my next video! JJJ Much love sweetheart ♡♡♡

I sent the comment then went back to tumblring. After I got bored of tumblr, I know how can one ever get bored of tumblr? Well I did. I went on www.netflix.com and I decided to watch The Great Gatsby. I was in that mood. As the movie started I picked up my phone and texted Lily. I really should call her and tell her that Matt asked me to be his girlfriend instead of texting her but I was too lazy to get up. I knew if I told her she would call me so I was going to have to wait 2 hours and 23 minutes until the movie was over.

2 hours and 23 minutes later I had finished the movie. If you watch the movie before you read the book the ending catches you off guard and you kind of want to throw everything into a pit of fire. (SPOILER ALERT)However I find that killing off Gatsby was the only way to complete the book. If Gatsby hadn't been killed he would have suffered the awful rejection from Daisy, because no matter how much we all want Daisy and Gatsby to be together we all know it won't happen. No matter how much money Gatsby has. Tom is a safer choice. (END SPOILER ALERT) I close my laptop and then I pick up my phone and walk out onto the balcony and shut the door so that no one will hear Lily's massive fan girling. I dial her up.

Lily: Hey what's up?

Malia: Matt asked me to be his girlfriend.

Lily: OH. MY. GOD. OGGUSOGSH OH MY GOD WHEN WHERE HOW??

Malia: Haha, so we all went to see the bean and then Matt and I were walking around making silly faces at the bean, that sounds weird, anyways. I told him he looked weird and he said I looked weirder but then I told him I was pretty sure that he looked weirder. Then he picked me up and carried me fireman style or whatever it's called. He sat down next to a fountain and I thought he would throw me in the fountain but he didn't. He sat me down and then got down on his knee and held my hand. I thought he was going to tell me he was dying so I freaked out. He laughed at that and then he was like, 'Malia India Dallas will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?' Then I was like YES and I hugged him and then he spun me around like they do in the movies. Then Cameron came and ruined the moment but I couldn't care less. Then we all got taco bell. We were surrounded by NAFIANs and I talked to one her name was Natasha and she is a singer and she is really good. Hayes called me perfect and Carter and I had this OO kill em moment. Then when all the guys went up to the rooms Matt and I stayed and walked around the block 9 times. Just talking about whatever.

Lily: BRB I'm dying. I want you to talk at my funeral......

Malia: Hahaha.

Lily: That is actually the cutest thing ever!!! OH MY GOD I cannot wait for someone to do that for me.

Malia: Yeah maybe Nash will do it when you see him in Cali.

Lily: Maybe, maybe not. I think I'm over Nash. We haven't talked in a while.

Malia: WHAT? Is he over you?

Lily: How am I supposed to know?

Malia: Good point I will have to ask him.

Lily: Just don't embarrass me.

Malia: I WOULD NEVER! Haha.

Lily: Sure, oh I gotta go my mom is calling me down.

Malia: Alright talk to you later.

Lily: Bye.

The line went dead and I walked back into my room. I went straight over to Nash. He was on his laptop editing a video intensely. When I sat next to him he glanced up.

"What's up?" He asks as he averts his eyes back to his laptop.

"Do you still like Lily?" I ask him. He looks up kind of stunned by my question but manages to cover it pretty quickly.

"I don't know, I think maybe when I saw it was more of a spur of the moment thing. I think she is pretty I just haven't had enough time to get to know her and everything. It was nice talking to her but it didn't click," He said. I was happy that he was honest. Sure they would be cute together but Lily would be cute with a lot of people.

"Okay that's all I needed to know," I say to him. He smiles at me as I leave his bed. I go over to Matt's bed and lie down next to him. We weren't cuddling. We weren't under the covers. Just lying next to each other. Except for the fact that he was facing one way and I was facing the opposite way. We were both on our phones, just doing whatever. I was on Instagram. I was stalking my NAFIANs it was honestly so fun. I looked up the hashtag #Mattalia and there were like 65,000 posts. I looked through them. There were pictures of me and Matt at the bean today. When did they take these? I even found a picture of when he was spinning me in the air. I love my NAFIANs but they were kind of creepy. I then went on twitter.

@MaliaIDallas: Y'all have some really creepy photos of Matt and me. I didn't know some of you were following us. It's okay though haha. Much l♡ve! J

I sent out the tweet. I use twitter so much now, it's weird. Like the minute something happens or there is a relatable moment I have to tweet about it. UGH.

@MaliaIDallas: Realized that I have probably become obsessed with twitter. I constantly tweet about things I don't need to. Kind of like this....

Yup I definitely have a problem. I checked some of my dms. And I dmed some people. It was so much fun making people 'the happiest person in the world.' It was now 6:23. I looked up and saw that the guys, like me, hadn't moved from their positions. I got up and went to Cameron. They were all still in our room.

"Hey Cam are we getting dinner?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, what did you all want for dinner?" He directs his question to the guys.

"Did you want to go out for dinner? I know this nice restaurant down the street," Carter says.

"Like fancy, get dressed restaurant?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think you have to come wearing clothes," he says laughing. I scowl at him.

"That sound good to you guys?" Cameron asks. The guys all mumble a collective sure. Ugh this means I have to wear nicer clothes. I mean I don't have a problem with it. I just, it took effort.

"Like how fancy are we talking?" I ask Carter.

"Skirt, heels, or a nice dress, not like fancy formal, but casual kind of," He says. I understand what he means.

I go over to my suitcase. I pull out my white skirt that is kind of poufy but not really it just flares out. I pulled out my black lace trim crop top I bought in DC and my pair of vice pumps from nasty gal. They were my nice black heels. They had a silver tip and they came down on one side. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I was going to leave my hair as it was because I felt it looked pretty nice. I then also applied some bb cream, mascara, eyeliner, and a gold eye shadow. I really only liked gold eye shadow and brown eye shadow. I don't know why. I just did. I walked out of the bathroom feeling a couple of inches taller but with the boys I was still short. I then walked over and picked up a light pink Prada purse. It was a gift from my grandmother. I have no idea how I fit all my stuff in this suitcase. It amazes me. 11 pairs of shoes and like 10 purses and probably 40 pairs of clothes and 30 pairs of socks. I don't see how that works. But I will not question it. I am glad that it all fits in there. Once I stuck my phone, earphones, Chap Stick, and some money in my purse I turned around to face the guys. They were all standing by the door waiting for me. I walked over to them. They hadn't really changed. None of them were wearing jeans but they were wearing nice pants and nice shirts. Not t-shirts. However I look the most dressed up.

"This isn't fair, how you guys can wear this and I have to do all of this to look nice," I say gesturing to myself. They laugh.

"Don't worry you look good no matter what," Matt says into my ear and kisses my temple. The bb cream didn't hide my blush as much as I would have liked for it to. We walked out the door then we all piled in the elevator.

It was silent for most of the ride down and then right before the doors open Aaron shouts,

"PORN!" When the doors opened there was an elderly couple standing there. I think they heard what Aaron said. I walked over to him and hit him across the head.

"Those people now think we are like porn stars or something," He only starts laughing along with the rest of the guys.

"Chill out Mals, we're out of the elevator now, you can't kill him," Cam says pulling me off of Aaron. I scoff and we exit the hotel. Logan is there with the limousine. I smile and wave at him. We get in the back and drive off to the restaurant.

We arrive at the restaurant and walk in. It was a nice restaurant. The lady gave us a table for 10 instead of 11 or 12 so I was sitting on Matt's lap while they brought another chair.

"I'm so sorry, all of our other tables were taken." The lady says as she came back with another chair. I stood up from Matt's lap.

"Its fine I understand," I tell her and take the chair from her. Yeah that chair was heavier than it looked. The lady tried to help me carry it back to the table. "Nope, I've got it," I said. Even though I was lying. I set it down next to Matt and then collapsed in the chair. "Don't even," I tell the guys as I catch my breath. There was no noise and I looked up and they were all red in the face trying not to laugh. I scowl at them and they all burst out laughing.

"It's not funny to laugh at my struggles especially since I have a broken arm," I tell them but they don't seem to care and continue to laugh. I roll my eyes. I feel Matt put his hand on my back and I turn and look at him. He is trying his hardest not to laugh but he can't help it. Thank you. Thank you very much. Our waiter comes around and passes out menus. The guys all have tears in their eyes from laughing so hard.

"Do you guys know what you would like to drink?" He asks. I decide to start off, because I don't think the guys will be talking anytime soon.

"Water with lemon please," I tell him and return to looking at my menu. The waiter went around the table getting everyone's drink order then left. I looked at the meals. There were so many good dishes however I didn't know what I wanted to get. I looked over at Matt's menu. As if it were different. He looked back at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a smile.

"I don't know, what are you getting?" I ask him. He looks at the menu and then back at me.

"Probably a sandwich," He says. I nod my head. Maybe I will just get a soup. I wasn't overly hungry. I looked over their soups and I eventually had my decision. The waiter came back with our drinks and then he took our order.

We handed the menu back and then we just sat there waiting for the food to arrive. We played with our drinks a bit. But you can't do much with your drinks. I took a snapchat of Hayes yeeting and posted it. However I was mostly just on twitter.

@MaliaIDallas: At this nice restaurant in Chicago! Where y'all at??

I sent the tweet out and then I checked the replies. Some of them were like. In my bed. I favorited the ones that were funny and followed the people who were creative. By the time I had gone through probably 193 tweets. The food was here.

"French onion soup?" The waiter says aloud. I raise my hand to signal it belongs to me and he brings the food over to me. He sets it down in front of me and man did it smell good. They set the guys food in front of them. I said a quick prayer to myself and then I dug in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Matt. Nash, and Hayes do the same. That made me smile. I knew that Nash and Hayes were 'religious' I knew they weren't very religious but they went to church. I also knew that Matt wasn't very religious but he respected my values and the fact that his mother said a prayer over the food had to mean something.

Dinner was great. The French onion soup was amazing. I should learn to make it.

We rode the limousine back to the hotel. It was only 8:12pm when we arrived at the hotel. We walked in and I was about to cut off my own arm. That cast was so annoying, I don't know how Taylor did it. Well I only have to hopefully wear it 6 more days. We crammed ourselves in the elevator and started to ride up.

"I'm too tired to kill anyone and porn is just no," I say in a sleepy voice. I don't know why I was so tired. I just got tired easily. I was also walking around in heels. That takes effort, however I wasn't for long.

"Haha, you are almost always tired," Hayes says.

"I reject that out of hand," I say. "Have you seen me during the day? I mean come on that day we went to Disneyland and also Hogwarts I was pretty energetic," I point out to him.

"True but then you're really tired," He says.

"Shut up," I say and lay my head on Matt's chest. He starts to laugh, "Stop laughing I can't balance," I tell him which only makes him laugh harder. Thankfully the elevator doors open and I run out and into the room. Once I get in I run to my bed and fling myself onto it.

"Oh how I missed your softness," I said to the sheets.

"I got that all on snapchat haha," I hear Nash say. I lift my head up and he shows me the video of me running down the hall and leaping onto the bed and then talking to it. "UGH!" I shout as I put the pillow to my face and fall back.

I lie there for a few more minutes then I kick off my heels. I then grab pajamas and make my way to the bathroom for a shower. I lock the door once I get in and turn on the water. I am really tired. Like exhausted. Not like when someone is like I'm really tired man. I mean like I could pass out right-.

I said I wouldn't do this but I need to move myself out of Malia's point of view for this part so we are going to move to Matt's.

Matt's POV

Malia just went into the bathroom to take a shower. I was lying on my bed on my phone and Nash was obsessing over snapchat as always. Taylor was lying on his bed and all the other guys were in their room doing their own thing. I was happy with Malia. I loved spending time with her. I don't know if I love her but I am pretty close I know that.

I hear her turn on the shower water. Then I hear a thud. I wonder what that was. It sounded like she fell. She could have just dropped something. I get up and make my way to the bathroom door.

"Malia are you okay?" I ask and knock on the door gently. No answer. Maybe she can't hear me over the running water. I knock louder and shout. "MALIA! ARE YOU OKAY?" I shout. Still no answer. I try the door even though I was sure she locked it. I was right.

"Dude I get she is your girlfriend but I don't think you should be perving on her when she is in the shower," Nash says from behind me.

"Shut up Nash. It sounds like she fell but she isn't answering," I say slightly more urgent now that I understand what is happening. Nash doesn't seem to panic.

"She probably just dropped something. Dude relax you're probably just on edge because she makes you nervous," He says with a smirk. He was probably right. She probably just couldn't hear anything. I went back to my bed and lay down. My worries quickly dissolve as I become more engrossed in twitter.

@TheMattEspinosa I honestly love you guys!

I tweeted out a few more things then I looked through the trending. #Mattalia was still in the list with 1.8M tweets, Man that was a lot. I was really happy with all the NAFIANs that supported our relationship. I understood however some of the other NAFIANs who wanted to date me and stuff. I would totally date a fan, however I just wanted to be with Malia. Malia made me happy. I don't care if I sound whipped. However if they were true NAFIANs they would just want me to be happy and Malia makes me happier than ever.

"Hey where's Mals?" Cameron asks coming in.

"Shower," I tell him. He nods his head.

"Well I need to talk to her when she gets her out so send her to my room when you're done." Cameron says. I nod my head. It's been about 15 minutes since Malia went into the bathroom. She is usually done by now. Don't worry yourself too much, she is probably just really tired and wants to take a nice long shower. Yeah, that's it. I go back to occupying myself with my phone however my mind still went back to Malia.

5 more minutes passed

10 more minutes

15 more minutes

She has now been in the shower for 30 minutes and we all know that isn't Malia. I walk over to the bathroom door and try knocking again.

"Mals? You okay?" I ask. No answer. Now I am starting to get worried. What could have happened to her?

"Cameron, come in here please!" I shout to him. He walks over to me.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Maybe I'm just paranoid, but Malia has been in the bathroom with the shower running for 30 minutes and it is still running. I don't think it's like her to take a long shower. I also heard something after she turned on the water that sounded like a thud. When I came and knocked she didn't answer. I shouted and she didn't answer, Nash told me I was being paranoid, but now I'm slightly worried," I explain to him. His face washes over with concern. Cameron loves Malia with all his heart. I can see it, he cares for her so much.

"Mals? Can you open the door please?" He asks trying not to shout. When she doesn't answer the door he starts banging the door and shouting. "Malia! Malia! Are you okay?" He tries opening the door but nothing is working.

"NASH CALL SECURITY OR SOMETHING WE NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR!" He shouts. Nash instantly dials the front desk.

"Hi can we get like a bathroom key or something, our friend is in the bathroom and the door is locked and we think she might be in trouble," Nash hurries out. Everyone has gathered in the room now because Cameron's yelling could probably have been heard in China. A few minutes later which felt like hours there was a knock on our door. Shawn rushed to open the door and they came with a bunch of keys. Well this is great, now we will have to try every key on the ring when she could be dying in there.

"Step out of the way sir," The guy says completely calm. Cameron looked like he wanted to punch the guy for telling him to calm down but he refrained. Thankfully it only took the guy 3 tries to find the right key. The door handle moved and he gently pushed the door open. We all moved and slowly pushed it open. However the door wouldn't open all the way. I poked my head around to see what was blocking it.

"OH MY GOD MALIA!" I shout and quickly squeeze through the small crack and move her body. She was sprawled out on the bathroom floor just behind the door. She was still dressed. Cameron came in next and when he saw her in my arms he practically melted on the ground.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! CALL 9 1 F*CKING 1!!" He shouts and Jack G pulls out his phone and dials. I don't listen to the conversation. I look at Malia's face. Why is she unconscious? I don't see any injuries. I look for scars on her wrists. None. THANK GOD. But then why is she practically dead in my arms. I check for a pulse and practically jump for joy when I find it. I take a look at Cameron and he is holding Malia's hand to his face and he is just mumbling small words into her hand. I can see the tears in his eyes, he is trying to hold them back but it isn't working that well. Jack G comes back and I look at him.

"They're on their way," He says. The boys all crowd around her.

"You guys we should at least put her on the bed or something," I say.

"No, we don't know if she injured or broke her neck or something when she fell," Cameron says. I didn't think about that. Man Malia why are you scaring me. I know you probably just slipped and fell and you're now unconscious but you are scaring the crap out of me. I can't lose you Malia. I just got you.

The paramedics arrived and put her on a gurney. This reminds me of when she broke her arm except for this is a lot more serious than that. Cameron was the only one who was allowed to ride in the ambulance. I found Logan's phone number in Malia's phone. Yeah I knew her passcode. I dialed him up and told him what happened and he was there within 5 minutes. We all crammed into the elevator and for once no one said a thing. The porn or murder game was Malia's idea and I knew that was why no one was saying anything. We got out of the elevator and quickly piled into the limo. Thankfully the hospital was only 10 minutes away. When we arrived we ran to the waiting room, I saw Cam sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. I walked up to him. He looked up.

"Any news?" I ask slightly hopeful, even though I knew they wouldn't have anything yet. He just shook his head. I heard Nash talking and I turned around to see him filming.

"Dude what the heck are you doing filming in a situation like this?" I ask slightly upset at how inconsiderate he was being.

"I am keeping the NAFIANs updated, they need to know. Also we don't know how this will effect tomorrow's event. Whether or not she will come. And if she doesn't come Cameron probably won't either," He says.

"Okay," I say to him. He had a point. I went on my phone.

@TheMattEspinosa: currently in the hospital... I hate them so much. Please let's make this happen #PrayForMalia

I sent the hashtag out and I saw that all the boys saw it and retweeted it. So many of the NAFIANs started asking questions. But I honestly couldn't answer their questions because I didn't know what happened. A doctor walked out and looked at his clipboard.

"Um, Malia Dallas?" He asked the room and all 10 of us stood up. He looked overwhelmed at first but then looked back at the clip board.

"What is it?" Cameron asks nervously. "Is she going to be okay?" He asks. The doctor sighs. A long sigh, that can't be good.

"She's fine, she hasn't woken up so we don't know whether she fainted, whether she fell and hit her head and was knocked unconscious. When she wakes up we will ask her some questions and see what she remembers," The doctor says. My heart plummets at that. What if she hit her head and doesn't remember me? Or any of the guys? "You can go in and visit her. I normally would say two at a time however I don't think it will do anything if you all go in at once," He says with a smile. This guy was pretty cool. He directed us to her room and we all walked up to the door. Cameron was the one to open the door. She was lying there in the hospital bed. She was still wearing the skirt and crop top from dinner. She didn't look sick, but the incessant beeping from the heart monitor made it seem that way.

"Should we tell the NAFIANs?" Carter whispers.

"Yeah," Cameron whispers back after a few seconds. Carter then pulled out his phone and took a picture of Malia in the hospital bed. We all watched him as he posted it on twitter.

@Mr_Carterr: #PrayForMalia we don't know what happened but we are all here with her now. She may not make it to the event tomorrow just know that. We are so sad to say this and to have to do it this way. www.pic.twitter.com/193fjudp93

We all immediately liked the tweet. I didn't know how to handle this. The doctor said she would be fine but she MIGHT not remember us. We all then put our phones in our pockets and crowded around her hospital bed. She looked so peaceful lying there. However her surroundings said otherwise. Cameron was stroking her hand over and over again for comfort. I grabbed her broken hand and just held her fingers in my hand. She was so small. We didn't say anything. Everyone just sat there watching her, hoping she would wake up and just go back to normal. But of course that didn't happen. Eventually the doctor made us leave the room. I checked the time and saw that it was 10:22pm. We still had time, there was a possibility she could wake up tonight. We all slumped down in the uncomfortable chairs of the waiting room. They should redo this place. Cameron plops down next to me. He hasn't said anything for a while. I can't imagine what this is like for him. I mean I understand that she will be okay but if she doesn't remember Cameron that would be awful. I will never be prepared to see a day where Malia India Dallas doesn't know who Cameron Alexander Dallas is.

Is that considered a cliffhanger? I don't even know. Well I told you I wouldn't do a different perspective but I did. Oh well. I hope I don't have to do that again. What do you think?

S'évanouir means to pass out in French.

xoxo

-simplicational's queen

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.3K 50 10
-DISCONTINUE- I'm Tessa Marie Dallas, that's right Cameron's younger sister. Never heard of me? Well no one has, but that's Cameron for you. I went f...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...
11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...
105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...