LOVE BY CHANCE

Bởi shiviwrts

NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other peop... Xem Thêm

CHARACTERS~
Prologue
An Alliance 💍
First Meet🫶🏻
First Argument
Warning
Engagement 💍
Sangeet🌼
AUTHOR NOTE‼️
Wedding
Heart Break 💔
Reception
Karva Chauth
Pag phere
Life and Death
Book Covers
Mystery
Revenge
Unconscious
Realisation
Character Aesthetics
Forgiveness
Planning
Birthday
Distance
Business
Deal
Closeness

Wedding Rituals🫶🏻

7K 447 60
Bởi shiviwrts

I am so sorry guys but as a compensation this chapter is quite big and have a few Avni and Aayansh scenes with a lot of pictures.
ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

"Bachelor's party bachelors ke liye hoti hain, married man ke liye nhi hoti" said Aayansh picking a glass of wine from the bar counter.
(Bachelor's parties are for bachelors, not for married men.)

"Why are you being rude Aayansh??" asked Rohit.

"Look, Mr. Malhotra got time for his friends" said Aayansh sarcastically.

"Common Aayansh you are getting married next week how can we miss it??" said Rehaan

"Oh my, my Mr. Oberoi and Mr. Malhotra themselves are present in my bachelor's party and telling me that they are going to attend my wedding as well." said Aayanshactually tonted both.

Basically Aayansh, Rohit, Rehaan and Kartik were best friends from college time.
But Rohit has to go USA for his business work and was living their for 4 years now. He took over his father's business and was now the CEO of Malhotra companies.He informed his friends about his marriage on his wedding night.

Rehaan has to go to New York with his family, he completed his studies there only and joined his father's business and was the now the CEO of Oberoi World.

Kartik and Aayansh were together Kartik was Aayansh's business partner.
Aayansh's friends will have their separate books about their life style, struggle and love......

Soon the four buddies engulfed eachother into a hug. The night went amazing with old memories and fun...

"Kaha khoya hain tu??" asked Rohit sipping his drink.
(Where are you lost??)

Before Aayansh can reply Rehaan spoke "Aur kaha khoya hoga, apni hone wali biwi ki yaadon mein khoya hoga" Aayansh spilled out his drink on Rehaan's face making him stand immediately.
(Where else would he be lost, he is lost in the memories of his future wife.)

"What the hell!!"
"What the fuck!!"
Rehaan and Aayansh shouted together. Kartik and Rohit's stomach were paining now because of laughing.

Aayansh quickly grabbed a tissue paper and passed it to Rehaan. He took it and wiped his clothes.

"Waise sunne mein aya hai ki bhabhi ki pasand ka bhut zyada khyal rakha gya tha shaadi ki shopping mein" Rohit said in teasing tone and smirked. Aayansh was out of words now, he knew they would catch his lie immediately so he just nodded.
(By the way, it is heard that a lot of attention was given to sister-in-law's preferences during wedding shopping.)

No matter after how much years they are meeting but still there friendship was very strong and they knew everything about eachother. Aayansh told his friends everything in detail and his friends said positive things to him to lite up his mood

Avni's bestfriend and sister-in-laws planned a bachelor's party for her. They all went to a decent pub and were enjoying themselves but soon the conversation shifted from regular day talk to Aayansh.

"Waise bhabhi apne aisa kya kra ki bhai ne shaadi ke liye hnn krdi??" asked curious Vani.
(By the way, what did you do sister-in-law that brother said yes for the marriage)

"Exactly bhabhi, bhai ne humesha mana kr diya shaadi ke liye. Infact wo toh gussa krte the shaadi ke topic par" said Shreya with confusion.
(Exactly sister-in-law, brother always refused for marriage. Infact he used to get so angry on the topic of marriage.)

"Ye pyaar ka jadu hai, pyaar ka jadu" said Esha in a teasing tone and earned a smack from Avni on her head.
(This is the magic of love, magic of love)

"What was this for??" asked Esha rubbing her head. "For the nonsense you just spilled" said Avni with a bossy tone.

"Wohoo-Wohoo" said Shreya and Vani together. "Our bhabhi is so sassy" said Shreya. Vani smiled and said "Indeed yes!!!".

The night passed with fun and teasing session both would be husband and wife were blushing when their partner's name were mentioned every now and then.
They all drifted for their houses and the day ended without any drama.

Both families decided to book a resort for other functions.
Avni wanted her wedding functions a little grand. So they went for pool side haldi.

Avni's POV:

"It's finally my haldi!!!!!" I shouted with excitement only to earn a smirk from Esha.

'Mumma told me that she will come to take me, but now I can't wait anymore...... Mumma where are you?????' I was thinking all this when I saw mumma entering inside the room. But before she could speak something my excited ass jumped from the chair and I quickly went towards the door and luckily mumma didn't say anything and took me towards the pool.

Aayansh's POV:

'Why??? Why she wanted a poolside haldi??? I genuinely hate it. She could have kept it simple but no!!! She had to show her girly behaviour....' My thoughts of the chain were broken when I saw Aditya entering inside my room.

"Let's go Bhai. They are calling you." He told me and I just walked outside my room.

The moment I saw her my heart started beating fast maybe because of nervous or what..... what ever it is I just hate it!!!
With these thoughts I sat near her and the haldi ceremony started.

Mom and Dad came together to apply haldi on me but I got a call so I excused myself to attend the call. After 30 minutes I hung up the call and turned only to colide with....

"What the hell!!!!" I shouted when I felt wetness on my cheeks and to my bad luck it was haldi.

Avni's POV:

'Everyone was applying haldi on me but where is Aayansh?? I really wanted to apply haldi on him' I was so busy thinking about all this when I saw Shreya and Vani I gestured them to come.

"Have you guys seen him??" I asked them as soon as they came towards me but both of them nodded their head in a no.

I excused myself and went outside to find Aayansh. I was looking around but suddenly I lost my balance and collided with something hard and closed my eyes in fear of falling on the floor but when I felt muscular arms instead of floor I opened my eyes and was shocked to see him..... Aayansh their he was.....
"What the hell!!!!" he screamed in anger.

Aayansh was not angry but was shocked seeing haldi on his face. It was unexpected. Aayansh made Avni stand but she again fell and this time her hands fell on his chest and now his chest was all yellow because of haldi.

"So..sorr..sorry" It became hard for Avni. Aayansh noticed her upset smile and just made her stand but made sure she was able to stand properly.

Before situation gets for awkward Aayansh left and Avni was full from embarrassment, her eyes were full of tears. She was scared of his anger. Without wasting another second Avni followed Aayansh towards the pool side and was shocked to see her Aayansh sitting inside the pool but wait this time from head to toe he is all yellow because of haldi.

As soon as Aayansh entered towards his family his brothers and sisters applied haldi on his face hands neck and chest and made him sit inside the pool.

The day was filled with the positivity of yellow colour everyone enjoyed the haldi ceremony was full of laughter and songs.

Avni was getting ready inside her room for her Mehendi recalling what happened between her and Aayansh and that's when she immediately called Shreya "ummm.. hello Shreya!!..." "Ya bhabhi" Shreya replied hearing Avni.

"umm..... actually don't force Aayansh to apply heena on his hand it's my request I really don't want anyone to force him for this.... I hope you understand what I am trying to say...." Avni spoke in a very low voice cause it was very awkward for her.

"Okayy bhabhi. Whatever you say..... Don't worry I will tell everyone to not force Bhai" Shreya hunged up the call and told everyone except Aayansh about Avni's request and everyone accepted it.

"Mumma, it's already 12. When they will come???" Avni asked her mother about the heena artist.

As soon as she completed her sentence. Dhruv entered the room and informed them that the heena artists had arrived.

Avni and her mother went towards the hall and Avni was told to sit on the couch so that she can be comfortable.

"This. This one is perfect." Avni told the heena artists. Heena artists asked her to choose designd and after almost 30 minutes she finally selected one.

The artists started there work. Songs were played and every then and now everyone comes to check on her. But Avni's eyes were searching for someone else......

"Where is Aayansh???" Avni was controlling herself from asking this question but was not able to it was almost 2 hours since she was sitting there and her legs and half hands were still left.

"In his room. Actually he don't like the smell of heena" said Anjali to which Avni nodded.

"Mumma, I am hungry." Avni spoke like a 2 year kid. Her hands were done but legs were still untouched. Every lady or girl were busy with heena and no one was there to feed her.

"Here" Avni flinched hearing the voice and turned to find Aayansh with a plate in his hand.

"What??" Avni asked with a confused look. Aayansh sat beside her and took a spoon full of rice and kept infront of her mouth and gestured her to eat.

Avni was stunned to see but then she realised Anjali's words and quickly said "It's okay Aayansh, you didn't needed to do this. I know you don't like the smell of heena so you don't need to force yourself." Avni was looking down when she said all this.

Aayansh got disappointed by her words kept the plate on the couch and left. Avni felt hurt. She didn't wanted to hurt him but she didn't wanted him to be uncomfortable.

'I guess he got angry. But I was just saying for his good' Avni was thinking all this when her mother said "Avni just give me a minute then I will feed you" "No mumma, I lost my appetite" Avni said and looked away.

"Weren't you hungry a few moments ago???" Anita asked and Avni nodded.
"Then what happened now???" Anita asked in a little angry tone because of her daughter's behaviour.

"If Aayansh will feed me then only I will eat" Avni said in a lost thought without realising what she just spoke. Everyone's gaze shifted from their heena to Avni.

"Aditya go and call him" Anjali said in a very low tone.

Aayansh came after 15 minutes and his gaze directly fell on Avni and the plate beside her which he kept was still untouched.

"Yes mom, you called me??" Aayansh asked looking towards Avni.

"Aayansh be a little bit mature. Every women is busy with heena then it's your responsibility na to feed her" Anjali said in a polite tone to make her son understand.

Aayansh narrowed his eyes and was now a little irritated by her behaviour.
'When I myself came to feed you then you were having problems and now you asked my mother to call me to feed you. Is she alright???' Aayansh was thinking this and sat beside Avni.

Aayansh started feeding her. Aayansh brought one more bite infront of her lips but this time Avni nodded her head in a no. But before Aayansh can say something Avni spoke "You eat now, aren't you hungry?" Aayansh without arguing ate that bite and again started feeding her.

Aayansh hates heena's smell but he was still sitting their. He used to check on Avni every now and then. Sometimes adjusting her hair or bringing water and something to eat for her.

Avni was falling for him more hard. She didn't knew he would care for her this much. Everyone was done with heena ceremony and Avni's heena was also done. Everyone departed to their respective rooms and their husbands took food for them inside their rooms.

ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

That's it for today guys. Read this chapter and drop your reviews.I am extremely sorry guys for this late update but as I have promised that their will be a double update then the next chapter will be posted tomorrow.....

And ya tell me what's your favourite part.....
Next chapter will be updated tomorrow......
Till then byeee❤️

2113 words

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.7K 514 10
Opposites attract. A truth as old as old is the world. But what will happen when two people, equally ambitious and unscrupulous, cross their paths? ...
156K 2.7K 35
Beware open minded only..... Please do not read if ur below 18.... Please don't read if ur not OK with bedscene... Mature people only. ❤💋😘 pleas...
7.9K 447 16
Baby I'm so sorry I can't explain why I did this. Shut up. I gave you everything. There was no need for this and yet you treated me like this. You kn...
52.8K 2.7K 45
This story is based on my imagination... And sorry for the grammars... English wasn't my first language so just deal with it.