Growing Up | Evansson Twins

Por Le0naShah

Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 40

398 14 0
Por Le0naShah

She's not taking the treatment.

She's not doing it

She didn't care to consider it

She is not doing the treatment

"No! No! Please!" Axel begs as he holds his twin sister tightly "Please bebear, please. Don't do this"

Axel was pleading, begging so hard, and yet so broken with how his voice strained when he said it. It physically hurts Alexa to hear that, and so does everyone there because they've never heard Axel being so broken like this.

"It's no use" Alexa replied defeatedly. She won't survive. The survival rate is so low. She didn't want to give hope for everyone nor to herself.

Because if it doesn't work, it'll break everyone and it'll break herself to know that she's gonna leave them behind.

Scarlett has never felt so much pain throughout her whole life. This hit hard.

"What the fuck you mean it's no use!? You haven't even tried it yet! You can't just fucking give up! How dare you to fucking give up Alexandrea! How fucking dare you to give up on me!" Axel stated angrily, angry by the situation and also maybe at his twin sister a little, angry that he also understands why she did that but doesn't mean he can't be angry that she is still giving up like that and has no faith in herself for the recovery.

He's having a lot of angry reasons.

But also, he's not the only one who's angry. Alexa is angry too, herself. She is angry that it has to be her when she is just about to be happy, when she got what she wants, when she just feels the love that she's longing for.

Angry that she deserves much better and much more time with her family.

"What!? You want me to take the treatment!? That's not a treatment! It's a fucking chemo! It's a slow death! Painfully! I don't want to spend most of my time in the hospital bed! No matter if I took the chemo or not, I'm still gonna die!" She said, hissing angrily at Axel, angrily that she needs him to be strong because she can't keep being strong if she saw him this broken.

Angry that she's the reason her twin brother is breaking like this because of herself all over again. Angry that Axel deserves better than having to be going through the future loss of his twin sister.

"But it gives us more time with you instead of 6 months, Lex" Haz said, mumbling quietly and sadly from the side as he watched everything unfold in front of him. As he watched his 2 best friends suffer again and again.

Harry knows, he helped Alexa with going to the hospital and when she's in any type of pain. It makes sense why throughout these times, he is always with her, which makes everyone tease them if they really have feelings for each other or not.

Actually it was just him protecting and taking care of Alexa because Alexa was hiding it all from everyone.

And that just keeps angering Axel as the realization dawned on him. He turned to face Harry with such a pissed expression and grabbed him by the collar all of sudden and gave him a punch, throwing him to the floor that makes everyone shocked by his sudden moves.

"YOU FUCKING KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO KEEP IT FROM ME!? I'M HER BROTHER! YOU KNOW THAT!"

Chris and Hunter gotta physically separate Axel from Harry and boy, both men now know to not make Axel mad because that boy has strength that even Chris can be panting on his breath to take Axel off of Harry.

Chris could feel his son shaking from the anger and the sorrow with the news he just learned about Alexa as he tightly hugged his son to his body to avoid the boy from going violence and regretting his actions later.

Axel felt so mad and yet so broken

Everyone was shocked by how he all of a sudden dropped on the floor with a strangled cry that no one ever heard before. Even Alexa never heard of it.

Alexa went to kneel in front of him on the floor as her tears started pooling in her eyes, seeing that she did that to her twin brother. She's the cause of it.

"Do it, for me" Axel sobbed brokenly as his sorrow and broken eyes stared into Alexa's sorrow and broken ones.

"Pupu" Alexa said, whispering brokenly

"I can't lose you" He added hastily before Alexa could say anything, and he turns to look at Mama and Dad who just stare at them with their broken look as well

"Mama please, please tell her to take it. She'll listen to you, you're her favourite! Please, you don't wanna lose her just as much as I don't wanna lose her too, please Mama, please" Axel said as he kept begging brokenly, stuttering in his cries.

And if you think before this no one isn't felt the pain from Axel's begging and crying, now they do. They all do because everyone has tears leaking down their face. And their heart clenched even more at the sounds that Axel let out.

But not Alexa. Alexa is not going to cry. Not in front of them. She can't cry. It'll make them break more and more.

It wasn't her intention ever to let her family know about her cancer. She wants to spend the last 6 months of her life as the most happy terminally ill person ever. She wants to create happy memories for her Mama and Daddy and their whole family.

"Promise me you won't leave me. Promise me okay?" Axel asks, hiccuping in his sobs

Tears started to cloud Alexa's vision. But she just sucked it up. No tears, no tears.

"Axie, I can't make that pro-"

"Please, please! Please promise me you won't leave me! Please Alexandrea! Please. No! You can't leave me! You can't leave me here all alone. It has always been our wish every time we blow out our candles to have our Mama and Daddy. Now they're here you can't just leave me here with them. That wish includes us both Lex. We're both in it. You can't leave me when you find what you've been looking for Lex. Rose needs you when she grows up" Axel rants in his broken cries

"Hey, hey. I promise you I won't leave you okay? I won't leave you, I won't leave Mama, I won't leave Daddy, I won't leave Rose. I won't leave everyone okay? It's us always and forever, us against the world right?" Alexa said, making promises that she knows she have to break. But she has to calm her brother down.

"Y-you promise?" Axel asks, hiccuping in his sobs. Alexa just nods her head even though that breaks her so much to be making such a promise but she has to.

"You gotta say it Alexa! So I know you won't lie to me!" Axel cried harder. He needs words right now even though he knows that it's all a lie.

"I promise Pupu. I promise" Alexa said quickly while nodding her head repeatedly.

Axel hugs his twin sister tightly as he continues to pour out all of his cries. Alexa just keeps on holding her twin brother as she looks up to the ceiling to prevent any tears falling down to her face.

She means it when she doesn't want her family to see her crying. They won't see her crying. They will see her laughing, smiling. They can't see her crying.

The adults just stay looking at both twins in sorrow as tears keep coming down.

How can this happen? Their birthday is just around the corner.

They were just about to be happy with their family. How many challenges did they have to go through?

And how many times does Mama and Daddy have to keep losing their daughter?

But this time, they know that once they lose Alexa, she won't be coming back no matter how hard they try to think positively. 

-------------------------- 

Long time coming chapter but here we go. Axel's breaking down so bad. It kinda hurt to write him breaking down like this but it have to happen since Axel was the one who's always been with her when growing up. The twin bond isn't something you can just easily shrug it off or dismissing it. Especially when you've been going through so much together since little. The fear of losing..... 

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and if you guys have any suggestion/ ideas, you can hit me up or if you guys even wanna just talk, I'm open too even though I rarely update a new chapter but I'm always online though, just sometimes work take a lot of energy and it's tiring. Mentally and physically draining sometimes so I write when I'm free <3 

I love you guys in every universe, lots of love, see you in the next <3  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.8K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...
7.5K 510 20
Marvel INC. Director of Photography Josephine Olsen has known Elizabeth Olsen since Age of Ultron follow the two as they balance life not only as two...
342K 9.2K 52
What happens when Y/n, a 14 year old orphan meets a famous actress at the store? Y/n has lived at an orphanage for most of her life, because her pare...
475K 12.5K 50
After being in an orphanage for most of your life, an awful night turns into your dream life. Maddie had been an orphan since the age of 2 and grew...