FAMILY CRISIS [SLOW UPDATE]

Od XHAPPHIER

Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

26

4K 125 85
Od XHAPPHIER

FROM THE EYES OF A PLAYER
TO A GREAT LOVER

18 years ago:

Another beautiful day started for everyone. Same goes for minatozaki sana. With a smile on her face she stretched her arms. She checked her clock and luckily she has enough time to get ready.

Getting up from bed she got ready.
"Sana-ya good morning. "
"Good morning oka-san. " Said sana smiling as she joined the table.
"Your oto-san already left for a meeting. Come on now. Have your breakfast. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki. Sana smiled and nodded.

The breakfast ended and sana started for her university.

"Sana-chaaaannn" a voice can be heard. Sana turn around and saw her friend seung-wan or Known as Wendy.
"Wendy!!" Sana replied smiling. Wendy smiled back.
"Ready for another hectic day?" Asked Wendy.
"Yep. Let's go to the class shall we?" Said sana. Wendy nodded smiling.

They both reached their class. They are in the same faculty. Both Wendy and sana are really good friends. They met each other on the first day there and because of sana's bubbly personality they became close.

"Sigh. I hate assignments. " Said Wendy putting her head on the table. They were on the cafeteria.
"What else can we do. We need to pass. " Said sana.

Then she started to look around the cafeteria. As if her eyes were looking for someone. Wendy who noticed it just shook her head.

"You are looking for her again? Sana I told you she is no good. " Said Wendy frowning.
"I can't help it. She  is like magnate. I can't get her out of my mind. " Said sana pouting.

"Oh my god !!!! Chou tzuyu!!!!"
"Tzuyu!!! Marry mee!!!!"
"Tzuyu be my wife!!!"
"She is so dashing!!!!"

The cafeteria filled with girls screams as tzuyu entered. With a sly smirk in her face , messy shoulder length hair and with a jacket on her body. She got every woman's heart with her cool era. Everyone knew tzuyu's wealth and power. She was attractive and good at studies. But the thing is tzuyu is a playgirl.

Changing girls like clothes was considered as her hobby. Tzuyu did have friends. But she was close with only one of them. Elkie chong. But elkie would always be busy with her studies , so most of the time she was either alone or with some random girl Flirting. Sometimes everyone would see her with Elkie.

Tzuyu looked around the girls and gave her flirtatious smile. Making the girls scream even more.

It's not like sana wasn't famous. She was also famous in her faculty because of her looks. Some guys would literally stood outside to see sana act on the stage. Beside sanas unmatchable beauty and friendly side made her the guys #1 ideal type.

Her smile got wider and cheeks would always flush looking at tzuyu. Her heartbeat would race looking into tzuyu.

Tzuyu who's eyes fell onto sana , gave sana a wink making sana all red.
"She is Soo charming!!!" Sana quietly gushed.

Wendy just sighed at her friend.
The rest of the day went by that. After classes both sana and Wendy were walking side by side.
"You know everyone is so hyped up about next week. " Said Wendy.
"Next week? For what ?" Asked sana .
"You don't know?!! Sana-chan it's valentines. " Said Wendy.
"Ohh yeah , you are right. I almost forgot. " Said sana looking at the front.
"They are planning to decorate the university and celebrate it some way. They even talked to the professors for a day off. A few classes will be held though. Woah, finally a day when I can sleep. " Said Wendy.
"Everyone must be thinking about confessing to their love interests....." Said sana looking down and thinking.
"Hmm? Yeah. I heard that. There will be some open confessions. It would be so cute if everyone feels the same. "' said Wendy. Sana nodded.

Then suddenly an idea popped in her mind.
"Wait!!" Said sana. Wendy flinched because of her sudden high pitched voice.
"Gosh. Calm down woman. " Said Wendy while her hand was on her chest.
"How about...." Sana then looked at Wendy and continued "I confess to tzuyu that day. "

Wendy's face twisted.
"What?!!! Are you out of your mind?" Exclaimed Wendy.
"B-but what's wrong with that? " Said sana pouting.
"Sana you do know that there's like 0 percent chance that she will say yes to you. " Said Wendy. Sana looked down with sadness.
"You know that I like her a lot. I know that she won't say yes to me. It's just that I want to her know that how much I like her.....how much I care about her....I am not expecting anything for her.....after all love is all about giving and sacrificing without expecting anything from the other side. " Said sana with a sad smile on her face.

Wendy who saw her friend sad felt bad in her heart too.
"Ok fine. Don't come to me if you become too sad jeez. " Said Wendy. Sana started to jump in happiness .
She side hugged Wendy.
"Thank you !!!!" Said sana in happiness.
"Ok ok, stop it. I know I am the best. " Said Wendy smiling.
Sana then hit her playfully.
"Yeah yeah I know. " Then rolled her eyes playfully. Both of them then laughed and enjoyed their time.

A week went by like wind. It was finally valentines. Everyone was hyped up.

Tzuyu who got ready looked at her mirror and smiled at the gift that she bought yesterday. An expensive necklace. It's a rare piece. A box of chocolate and a flower. Pretty basic but effective for a way to girls heart. Just like everyone tzuyu was also looking forward for this day.

She got on her car. And drove to university. She took the gifts and entered the university. Everyone was looking at her as always.

"Omg look it's her!!!"
"She looks good as always!!"
"Wait is that chocolate box? "
"Gasp. SHE IS GOING TO CONFESS TO SOMEONE!!"
"NOO I AM JEALOUS!!" 

Tzuyu took her phone out and called the person she wanted to meet.
"Hey.....are you at the University?.....cool. Meet me at the garden....you know our secret place.....I need to tell you something important. " Said tzuyu over the phone. A small smile on her face. Hoping that the person will like her back.

She went to the garden where there was no one. She waited.
"Chou tzuyu!!" Said a voice. Tzuyu turned around and her lips formed into a smile.
"Why did you call me suddenly? Did you got into trouble? I was so worried!!" Said elkie frowning. A bit mad cause she thought tzuyu was in trouble.

"I just wanted to tell you something really important. Something that I have been hiding from you for a while. " Said tzuyu. She walked near elkie.
"What's up with you today? Why do you have chocolates and flowers? Someone confessed to you?" Asked elkie with a small smile.

"No. It's for you. " Said tzuyu looking at her with a sweet smile.
"For me? Wait.... tzuyu you are making me confuse. " Said elkie with a confusion on her face.

"Elkie, I have been liking you since we were little. I couldn't say it cause I was afraid of rejection. But today I decided to put everything on end and confess to you how I truly feel about you. I love you elkie. " Said tzuyu looking at elkie.

"What?!!!....tzuyu....I-" elkie was lost of words. This time tzuyu got worried. Elkie had her hand in her head , massaging her forehead while her other hand was on her hip.
"What's wrong?" Asked tzuyu frowning.
"I-i thought we felt the same. You like me too right?" Said tzuyu.

"I am....I am sorry...it's a no...." Said elkie. Tzuyu's frowned even more.
"Tell me you are joking. " Tzuyu moved forward to elkie and hold her cheeks . She then continued.
" Don't hide it el, I Know you feel the same way for me. Just give me a chance. I could see it in your eyes that you love me too. " Said tzuyu.

"No. Tzuyu. Stop with your delusions. I don't love you. I never felt anything for you ok?" Said elkie. She then moved tzuyus hand away.
"Let's forget about this ok?" Said elkie.
Tzuyu felt hurt.
She scoffed.

"Ok then. Let's see how many days you can hide your feelings for me. " Said tzuyu. Elkie just shook her head.

It was time for break now. Classes have been dismissed now. The atmosphere around the campus felt like a gathering of lovers.

Tzuyu just entered the cafeteria now. Her mood looked a bit down. Sana who noticed it got worried.

"Sana what are you waiting for? Go. " Said Wendy.
Sana nodded.
Sana went Infront of tzuyu.
"T-tzuyu!!!" Sana called tzuyu. Tzuyu turned around. She saw a very beautiful girl standing behind her with a box of chocolates and flowers.

"Tz-tzuyu....you probably don't know me....I am m-minatozaki sana from a different faculty. I have been wanting to say this to you.....I like you!! Very very much...pls accept my love by accepting these gifts. " Said sana.

Everyone at the cafeteria was looking at them. Some made noises. Like whistling and gasping and all.
Tzuyu eyes then landed on elkie. She saw a jealousy in her eyes. Tzuyu smirked.

Tzuyu's eyes then looked at sana up and down as if she was checking her out. Sana couldn't stop blushing.

'this one looks good....' tzuyu thought in her mind while smirking.
"Minatozaki sana... wasn't it?" Said tzuyu as she walked closer to sana.
Sana nodded blushing. Tzuyu held her cheeks.
"What if I say I have been also feeling the same way for you. " said tzuyu looking at sanas eyes.

Sana's heart beat went faster. Her cheeks got more red. "r-really?" Said sana . She couldn't believe it .
"Yeah." Tzuyu said flirting. She then went to her table and brought the chocolate and the gifts that she bought for elkie.
"I even bought this for you today. You would look absolutely beautiful with this princess. " Said tzuyu. Sana was still in shock.

"But t-tzuyu it's so expensive...." Said sana blushing.
"You deserve the whole world as my girlfriend. So this is nothing." Said tzuyu making sana flutter. The whole cafeteria was filled with screams and cheers.

"G-girlfriend?" Sana asked making sure if what she heard was right or not.

"Yeah. Will you be my girlfriend sana?" Asked tzuyu. Sana who has always liked tzuyu got a bit teary. She never thought her crush , her love would also like her back.
"Yes tzuyu. I will!! " Said sana smiling happily. Tzuyu then hugged her tightly. Sana hugged back feeling happy.

Meanwhile Elkie already left the cafeteria.
After breaking the hug. Sana dragged tzuyu to Wendy to introduce both of them.
"Wendy!!!" Sana called Wendy while clinging to tzuyu.
"Wow ....I never thought chou tzuyu would like you back. " Said Wendy in surprise.
"Right? I also thought that. " Said sana. Wendy was a bit worried. Tzuyu's reputation with girls weren't good at all.
"Tzuyu this is Wendy. "
"Wendy you know her already, and now she is my girlfriend. " Said sana looking at tzuyu lovingly. Wendy and tzuyu shook hands. Wendy smiled a bit and said,

"So.....I hope you would take a good care of my friend. "
"Ohh, yeah. Of course. She is my responsibility now. " Said tzuyu. Wendy wasn't convinced at all. She just fake smiled.
"So, can I take your best friend out on a date today? You won't mind right?" Said tzuyu. Wendy shook her head.
"No. Pls have a great time. " Said Wendy. Tzuyu nodded. Sana was really happy. She was finally going on a date with tzuyu.

Sana and tzuyu both left for a date. Tzuyu booked a place for them. It was supposed to be for her and elkie. But since plan changed, she can't just waste this.

The whole day sana had a great time tzuyu. While tzuyu just pretended to be happy and all. Sometimes flirting with sana and all.

The next week's went normal. Sana was really in love with tzuyu. Tzuyu continued the act with sana. In the weeks sana had her first kiss with tzuyu. It was memorable for sana. While for tzuyu it was just kissing another girl.

"Ok I will be going now. Bye babe. " Said sana. Then gave a kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks. Tzuyu just forcedly smiled. After sana left tzuyu got back in her emotionless face. She went to the garden where she confessed to elkie.

"You are doing it wrong tzuyu. " Said elkie coming near tzuyu.
"Wrong ? What wrong?" Said tzuyu.
"You are playing with her feelings. " Said elkie.
"So? Why do you care? Are you perhaps jealous?" Said tzuyu smirking.

Elkie just rolled her eyes. Tzuyu then moved to elkie.
"Just say it elkie. " Said tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!!" Sana called and ran to tzuyu. Sana was smiling ear to ear. Tzuyu felt a bit irritated.
'of course she had to come. ' thought tzuyu.
"Ohh babe I thought you were in class. " Said tzuyu..
"Yeah. Actually the class got dismissed today. I didn't know. " Said sana smiling . Tzuyu then pulled sana closer to her and held her waist . Tzuyu then took sana's lips on her and kissed sana. Sana was taken a back. But then kissed tzuyu back. It was a passionate one. Sana loved the way tzuyu plays with her lips. She loves every single moment when she and tzuyu kiss each other.

They were kissing in front of elkie. Tzuyu's made sure to make elkie jealous even more. Elkie again left the place with a small tear on her eyes.

After the kiss tzuyu took sana with her.
"Let's go. You don't have class today right?" Said tzuyu.
"Yes. Are we going on a da-"
"I am dropping you home. I have some things to do. " Said tzuyu.
"Ohh ok then. " Said sana smiling.

Days passed away. Tzuyu was getting irritated with sana. Which some times would lead to talk shit about sana.

"Can you pls stop interfering?!!" Tzuyu said angrily.
"I...I was j-just....w-"
"What?!? Worried?!! For god's sake sana. I can do it myself. I don't need your help. " Said tzuyu angrily.
"I am....I am sorry...." Said sana with her low tone.

Tzuyu would be lying if she says she hasn't feel any sort of connection towards sana. It was weird. But seeing sana sad kind of felt weird. It was like she cared.

"Hey....umm....I am sorry...." Said tzuyu gulping while looking at sana.
"No it's fi-" tzuyu cut sana's words as she kissed her on the lips softly. After the kiss that gave sana thousands of butterflies tzuyu looked at sana and said, "I will take you out today. "

Sana's mood lit up suddenly. They had a date on that day.

A few days later tzuyu found out that elkie was leaving. A great shock was visible. Tzuyu did try to call elkie but she didn't pick up. Tzuyu was now frustrated.

"Babe, you look worried. Something happened? " Asked sana. Tzuyu shook her head.
"You can tell me you know. " Said sana.
"I told you nothing happen. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked at sana , she started to think. If elkie isn't here so what's the point of being in a relationship with sana. She just wanted to make elkie jealous.

As more days passed by it became obvious that tzuyu was not interested in sana at all. Sana herself could feel it. In their dates tzuyu would be on phone and just ignore what sana says. Sana felt like shit sometimes. But would always tell herself, 'maybe she is busy, maybe she is tired today....just maybe....'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tzuyu would you like to have kimbap. " Said sana from the kitchen.
"Sounds good. " Said tzuyu from the living room. They were in tzuyu's apartment.

Sana volunteer to cook in the kitchen while tzuyu was doing her project. Sana felt like she was tzuyu's wife and made her feel happy. Even though her and tzuyu are not in good terms nowadays, it's fine. All couples do fight once a while.

After the dinner sana got ready to go for her house.
"Hey babe...why don't you stay...." Said tzuyu.
"But i don't have clothes here. " Said sana.
"It's fine. You can wear mine. " Said tzuyu. Sana who just wanted to be with tzuyu agreed. Sana took a bath and wore tzuyus clothes. Tzuyu saw how small sana looked. How cute sana looked in her clothes. Tzuyu smiled.

She went to sana and pulled her closer.
"You look so cute in my clothes babe. " Said tzuyu. She then planted some kisses on sana's lips. And soon it became a make out session. One thing led to another.

Sana felt something inside her. This time she didn't want it to stop at making out. She wanted more. Tzuyu was on the same page too. And so it happened.

Sana and tzuyu had sex.

Sana gave her first to tzuyu. It was memorable for sana. While for tzuyu it felt like the best sex she has ever had. She definitely wanted to do it with her more.

It was memorable for both. The next few weeks it continued. Sex became more frequent between them.

"A-ahhh ahh tz-tzuyu ahh s-so big, h-harder , harder, " sana moaned. Tzuyu groaned and pushed herself inside sana roughly making sana scream even more.
"S-shit... y-you got the tightest pussy baby...." Tzuyu moaned while thrusting in and out of sana's pussy mercilessly.
"Mmhh ahhh ahhh hah hah t-tzuyu I am c-cumming!!! I am cumming!!!" Sana screamed then came. Soon after tzuyu reached her climax.

"Arghh ngh mmh s-sana..." Tzuyu moaned as she filled sana's womb with her seeds.

Sana knew tzuyu wasn't satisfied. Tzuyu did came but she wanted more. Tzuyu pulled out. In some seconds tzuyus big dick stood proud again. Ready to pound sana. Sana gulped looking at the sight.

One thing about tzuyu is her stamina and strength is amazing.

"Baby , are you ready?" Said tzuyu stroking her big dick. Sana nodded.
"Let's fuck on different position shall we? Just follow my lead. " Said tzuyu caressing sana's hips. Sana nodded.

In the shower, dining table, couch , no room was left where sana and tzuyu didn't fuck. For the past few weeks they have been frequently doing it. It's not like sana minded it. But she wanted to have date with tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, how about we go on a date today?" Said sana leaning in tzuyu's chest. Both of them were naked. After their fifth round and a bit rest sana hugged tzuyu and started to talk.

"Date? But aren't we good like this?" Asked tzuyu.
"But....for the past week we did nothing but doing it you know. It's not like I hate it or anything. I just wanted us to go on a romantic date. " Said sana. Tzuyu nodded.
"I will see. I need to use the washroom   " Said tzuyu. Sana then put her head away from tzuyu. Tzuyu then went to the washroom.

At that moment tzuyus phone lit up indicating someone messaged tzuyu. Sana saw the message.

Sana's whole world crush down. She opened the message. She read it. Everything. Her tears fell. Her heart hurt.

Tzuyu was cheating on her.

Tzuyu was in a friends with benefits relationship with someone else. She should've listen to Wendy when she said she saw tzuyu with some girl entering a hotel. She didn't listen to Wendy. She fought with Wendy who's her closest friend.

The girl with whom tzuyu was cheating was asking tzuyu to break things with sana. When sana heard the door of the washroom being open she immediately kept the phone on its previous place and wiped her tears.

'am I not enough? .....did I do anything wrong....is that the reason she doesn't want to go date with me?...' thought sana.

"Wendy.....you were right....she is cheating...." Said sana to Wendy. That was the first time Wendy saw sana being so gloomy. Her friend who always smiles no matter how tough things get was now shattered in piece's.

"Sana....I think you should break up with her....she clearly doesn't care about you. " Said Wendy. Sana thought for a while.

" I... can't...." Said sana . Tears in her eyes.
"But why ? You don't deserve someone like her sana. She is a jerk. " Said Wendy.
"I know... b-but...."
"Sigh....sana pls. Don't be like that. How much do you want to hurt yourself.." said wendy.
"I.... don't want to leave her. I.....I love her....w-wendy...I am in love with her" Said sana looking down in guilty and broke down in tears.
"Even if she treats you like a shit. " Said Wendy frowning. She was concerned for sana.
Sana didn't answer.
"I can't believe this...." Said Wendy to herself. she was mad at sana now too.

Sana knew what was tzuyu doing behind her back. She even saw tzuyu with the girl. Whenever her and tzuyu would be together she would try to show her happy self to tzuyu.

"So.....what did you do today?" Asked sana.
"Nothing special. " Said tzuyu looking at her phone. They were inside a cafe.
Sana just stayed quite. Tzuyu was ignoring her again. So sana just looked outside the window.

Tzuyu stopped trying in the relationship. But sana never stopped despite it was breaking her inside.
Sana would always send her good morning, make her a bento, try to keep up the conversation and all.

Tzuyu noticed it. Tzuyu didn't understand why sana was trying so hard.

Guilt is what tzuyu would always feel whenever she saw sana like that. She wanted sana to leave.

"Babe , why don't you leave that girl already. " Said the girl with whom tzuyu was cheating.
"I don't know why the heck she isn't leaving. " Said tzuyu.
"Leaving? Aren't you supposed to be the one who dumps girls? Then why don't you dump her too?" Asked the girl.

It was a good question. For some odd reason she has never been in this situation. She wanted to break things with sana. But whenever she thinks about it her heart and stomach does some weird twist and turns. Tzuyu hated that feeling. It was as if she was feeling bad....much more than bad.....heartbreak.

That's why she choose the cheating way to get rid off sana. If she ever finds out then she would leave herself. Tzuyu thought maybe she should ignore her. But sana was still there.

Then one day after date ,
Tzuyu recently a message from the girl. So she decided to tell sana to go by bus.
"I have something important to do. Why don't you go by bus today. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded.
"Ok. If that's what you want. " Said sana. Sana reached to tzuyu's cheeks and kissed her.
"Goodbye and take care for me. I love you. " Said sana looking at tzuyu lovingly. Tzuyu nodded. After that tzuyu left sana on her own.

Tzuyu drove to her cheating partners apartment. After reaching there she sat on the couch. That girl and her started to do things that they always do.

"Finally you are here.  I have been waiting. " Said the girl then started to kiss tzuyu. Tzuyu kissed back. Tzuyu's mind at that time went to sana. She was missing her now. Weird, very weird.

She broke the kiss. The touches doesn't give her the sensation that sana's touch gives. It never did.

Sex was a pleasure to tzuyu. It didn't matter with whom tzuyu did. Not untill sana came. It changed. It started to matter who touched her.

Girls around the world would be on one side and sana would be on other side. For tzuyu sana was that exceptional. That's one of the reasons tzuyu thinks someone like sana deserves better.

After their activity tzuyu was now again sitting on the couch. She turned the TV on. The news was starting.

"Breaking news , a collision between two busses and 5 cars happened on the ******** street. Till now we have received 16 people's death news. Most of the victims are in danger of losing their lives. Police are guessing the main reason for this collision is some functional problems on the traffic signal."

Tzuyus world stop. It was like she couldn't hear anything. She was like a stone now. Her heart beat went fast. The sweats were forming in her forehead.

'sana.....she was supposed to be on one of those bus...'

'....no....no ....this can't be.....'

Tzuyu hurriedly got up. She took her clothes and wore them.
"Tzuyu!!" The girl called but tzuyu couldn't hear her.

'sana....sana.....' the only thing tzuyu was thinking at that moment. Tzuyu drove like a racer to the incident place. It looked like they were still rescuing people. People crying loud. Death bodies everywhere. Tzuyu was looking around and praying for any of them not to be sana.

Her eyes were becoming teary. The only thing from her mouth left was sana's name. Tzuyu then went to the hospital where all the victims were admitted. She tried to look for sana there. Some bodies were hard to identify because their face was burned. But their clothes didn't match sana's.

Tzuyu's pov:

I have never felt so much worried in my life. Pls. Pls let sana be safe and sound. Pls god , I am begging you.

I swear to never let her go by herself again. Just pls....pls keep her safe. I would keep her close to my chest. I would protect her from everything.....b-but I can't handle to be away from her ....

My tears fell. My eyes became red. I am trying my best to held my tears. I need to go to her parents house. Maybe I will be able to find something there.

I drove to her house from another rote. I reached her house. I rang the bell. A woman on her 40-50s opened the door.
"Yes? How may I help you?" Asked the woman.
"S-sana...." I said.  My lips were shaking. My throat was dry.
"Ohh you are sana's friend. Why don't you come inside. I will call sana. " Said the woman.

Wait...what.....

I entered the house and sat in the living room. After some time sana arrived. I couldn't help myself. It's like my body moved in its own. I hugged sana tightly. My tears fell.

"I ....was so worried....thank god y-you are safe...." I have never been this vulnerable to anyone. I was crying. Her shoulder was getting wet because of my tears.
"But what happened?" Asked sana.
"I will tell you....but pls....for now let me hold you like there's no tomorrow. " I told sana. I continued to hug her like I have seen her after eternity.

Sana felt her heart do a jump. This is what she has been wanting to hear. This is what she wants. Tzuyu to hug her and hold her.

After a while tzuyu broke the hug. She caressed sana's cheeks lovingly. Her eyes were different. Something changed. Sana could feel it.

Tzuyu kissed sana in her forehead. This is the first time tzuyu did something like that. Sana felt so love. She has never felt this.

"I was so worried....I thought you got o-onto that bus. " Said tzuyu.
"I missed the bus. " Said sana . Tzuyu sighed in relief. But now tzuyu doesn't want to leave sana.

"Sana....pls stay with me tonight....I ...I promise we won't do it...I just want to make sure you are ok..." Said tzuyu..
"You want me to come to your apartment?" Asked sana. Tzuyu nodded.
"Pls, love.." said tzuyu. Again tzuyu did she has never done.

Calling sana 'love. '

Sana felt butterflies. Now she doesn't want to say no.
"If...if that's the case then wait for me outside. " Said sana. Tzuyu nodded. She then planted another kiss on sana's forehead.

Sana's told her mother that she has to leave for a project and she will be staying at Wendy. She will ask Wendy to cover her.

As they reached tzuyu's apartment, tzuyu got into the shower. She ordered the food from outside. After coming out of the shower she brought the foods and started to plate the foods. Sana watched tv.

After the dinner, they finally got in tzuyu's bed. Tzuyu hugged sana and put her head in Sanas neck. She pulled sana as close as she can. While sana just caressed her hair. She had a small smile on her face.

The next few days were surprising for sana. Tzuyu would always look for her. Tzuyu would stay hours outside of her class. Tzuyu would complement her and take her on a date.

"Tzuyu are you following me? I am going to the library. " Asked sana looking at tzuyu.

Sana's eyes made tzuyu gulp. How beautiful those eyes are. How cute her voice is. The fact that one eye contact with sana make her heart go crazy is something that tzuyu has never felt before.

"Y-yeah. I am coming with you. I have some work there. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. Which was a lie cause later she ended up just staring at sana and sometimes pretending to look somewhere else.
"Let's go. " Said tzuyu then intertwined their hands making sana blush. It's been like this after that day. Tzuyu would always hold her hand. Sana smiled. For the first time it felt like she was in a relationship with chou tzuyu.

Tzuyu was acting cute. Like how whenever sana would kiss her cheeks tzuyu would smile and act all shy. Like right now.

Sana was sitting on Tzuyu's lap. They were in tzuyu's apartment on the living room. Sana continuously kissed tzuyus cheeks and everytime she did a shy smile would appear on Tzuyu's face. The dimple on her cheeks get visible and tzuyu looks like a cute baby.

Sana pouted her lips and leaned in tzuyu's cheeks .
"Your cheeks are so soft. Let me kiss them once more. " Said sana. Tzuyu giggled showing her dimple.
"Ok. But it's for the last time. " Said tzuyu. But sana then gave her three more. Tzuyu blushed.

"Awww, what a cute baby. !!" Said sana side hugging tzuyu. Tzuyu just smiled.

Students in university even saw the change in tzuyu.
"Tzuyu why don't you wear this shirt today. " Said sana. Tzuyu blindly took the clothes. Sana then combed tzuyu's hair. Tzuyu's whole vibe changed. From a playgirl vibe to every girls dream ideal type who they want to marry.

Everyone even saw how sweet sana and tzuyu has become. Tzuyu was making sure if sana was eating healthy or not. She was taking care of her. Wendy saw it and became a bit relived that finally tzuyu got some sense.

The intimacy between them increased. It wasn't just sex anymore. To sana it was like tzuyu was making love to her. Tzuyu's eyes would show heart every time they would be doing it.

At that time everything about tzuyu becomes so sexy to sana. The way tzuyu holds her , tzuyu's hands , the way tzuyu moves her hips and pounds on sana and most importantly her eyes that showed how much she loves her.

Tzuyu constantly asking if sana was okay with taking her massive size and if it hurt or not. On their first sex it was hard for sana to take tzuyu fully. But in a matter of time she got used to taking it. But the pleasure didn't lessen a bit. She was attached to tzuyu and every part of tzuyu. She wanted tzuyu to hold her as close as possible. One of the reasons why she is the one asking tzuyu to do it with her more nowadays. Before it was tzuyu. But now it's sana.

"Ahh ahh m-more m-more t-tzuyu a-ahh y-you are amazing ahhh " sana moaned as tzuyu pounded on her from behind while she was on her fours. Each and every thrust got harder and faster.

"S-sana.....you are g-griping me..." Tzuyu moaned. 
"Ahhh i-its inside y-ahh your d-dick ahh ahhh i-in m-my womb ahh ahh ahhh. " Sana moaned, her mind went blank. She was overwhelmed with the pleasure. Tzuyu hold sana's hips and moved more roughly making sana cry out in pleasure.
"I am cumming!!! Tzuyu!!!!" Sana came. While tzuyu was still going the same pace.

"T-tzuyu ahh ahh s-slow d-down" said Sana feeling tzuyu getting bigger inside and moving her hips faster.
"A-a bit more....s-sana...mmhh arrghh I am c-cumming...."

"CUM INSIDE TZUYU!! CUM INSIDE!! I WANT TO FEEL YOU BABY. " sana moaned.
"sana sana sana S-sana a-ahhh.." tzuyu came inside sana's womb again. Sana moaned feeling tzuyu's thick cum filling her inside.
Which made sana come again.

"You came a lot tzu. " Said sana. Tzuyu then pulled out. Sana's eyes then went to tzuyus member.
"Ohh...it looks like -"
"S-sana...I am still hard. I-its ok if you don't want to-"
"Tzuyu hurry up, what are you waiting for yeobo. " Said sana laying down on bed and inviting tzuyu for another round.
"Y-you are ok?" Asked tzuyu.
"Yeah. Of course I am. " Said sana smiling.
"You are not tired?" Asked tzuyu worriedly.
"Not that much. It's ok tzu. You can have me as much as you want, however you want , wherever you want. " Said sana.
Tzuyu went on top of sana.
"I will be gentle. " Said tzuyu.
"No tzuyu. Don't be. Don't hold yourself back. Give me all you have. Give me your love tzuyu. Love me harder. " Said sana staring into her eyes. Tzuyu then took sana's lips in her. More hours passed in their love making. It was Saturday and they were in tzuyu's apartment. So there was no barrier between them. It was just them having every single part of each other.

Sana was curious to know what happened to the other girl with whom tzuyu was cheating. Later on Sana checked tzuyu's phone and found out she blocked her. The last message was all about how much tzuyu is in love with sana and she wants to not see that girl again. Sana's heart flutter seeing how much tzuyu cares for her now.

Everything was going nicely.
then one day suddenly tzuyu received a phone call.
"What?!!" Tzuyu exclaimed. Sana looked at her worriedly.
"Pls don't panic Ms. Chou. He is in good condition now. But I think it will be better if you come here. " Said the caller from the other side.

Tzuyu become worried.
"Ok. I will be there tomorrow. " Said tzuyu then cut the phone.
"Yeobo, something happened?" Asked sana.
"Sana....my dad had an heart attack. I...I need to go to him. " Tzuyu said. Her face showed how much worried she was.
Sana held her hand and nodded.
"Don't worry he will be fine. " Said sana.

Tzuyu and her father's relationship wasn't that good. They weren't close. But that didn't mean that tzuyu doesn't care. Tzuyu started to pack her things to leave for Taiwan.

The next morning is her flight.
"You will comeback soon right?" Sana asked looking at tzuyu lovingly and with a bit worried. Tzuyu caressed her cheeks,
"I will love. Pls wait for me. " Said tzuyu then kissed her on the forehead. Their naked bodies was covered in tzuyu's beds duvet. Sana then put her head on Tzuyu's chest and then both drifted off to sleep.

The next day tzuyu and sana both bid goodbye to each other.
"I love you love. And I will come back as soon as possible. " Said tzuyu. They were in the airport.
"I will wait. " Said sana.
For the last time in that day tzuyu kissed sana and went to take her flight.

After that they would talk with one another everyday. But things started to change. Tzuyu wasn't calling as much as before. Something was off.

Meanwhile tzuyu was in great problem. It wasn't easy. Her father doesn't have much time. He was nearing towards his death. At that time he asked tzuyu to do something which tzuyu doesn't know what to answer.

"Tzuyu....I won't be here for a long time. " Said Mr. Chou.
"Don't say things like that papa. " Said tzuyu a bit annoyed. 
"Tzuyu do you remember the time you told me that you love a girl and want to make her yours?" Said mr. Chou.
Tzuyu didn't forget. She asked him to set her up with Elkie.

"Do me a favor tzuyu. Take it as my last wish. I want to see you to have your own family. I want to see you happy......marry my friends daughter elkie Chong. You love her right? I know you can keep her the happiest in the world. I have talked to her parents. They agreed. " Said Mr. Chou.

"But pa-" tzuyu got cut off as she saw elkie entering the room.
"Look she is here. Go talk to her. " Said mr. Chou.
Tzuyu and elkie went to the rooftop.
"Elkie I hope you know what's going on right?" Asked tzuyu. Elkie nodded.
"Yes, tzuyu. And it's a yes a from me. " Said elkie as her cheeks blushed.

"But why ?" Tzuyu asked frowning.
"I realized that....I actually love you tzuyu. And you were right. I have been in love with you. " Said elkie.

Tzuyu was shocked. She loves sana. But now elkie loves her. Her dad is on the verge of death and his last wish is to see tzuyu marry elkie.  Tzuyu was in great confusion now. What should she do now.

Meanwhile,
"Sana, are you done?" Asked Wendy knocking on the toilets door. Sana came out from the toilet with a worried face. Her face looked scared.
"I-its positive....." Said sana then broke into tears. Wendy started to console her.
"Sshh don't cry. Tzuyu will be here soon " said Wendy.
"I-its been months since she left. She doesn't call m-me much too...." Said sana. More tears came in her eyes.
"We will figure out something. " Said Wendy.

Sana tried to call tzuyu but tzuyu didn't pick up.
After two weeks of calling tzuyu finally did.
"T-tzuyu... finally..." Sana sighed in relived.
"T-there's something important I need to tell you. " Said sana , her tears fell.
"I also need to tell you something.
Sana.....let's break up. " Said tzuyu. Sana's whole world crash down.
"I used you to make elkie jealous. Elkie loves me now. We are getting married. So pls don't call me again. " Tzuyu said those words emotionlessly. But in reality her tears were falling continuously. She wants to fullfill her dad's last wish.

"T-tzuyu p-pls liste- hello? Tzuyu... tzuyu!!" Tzuyu cut the phone . She can't hear sana's pleading. She doesn't want to make it more complicated. Sana tried calling tzuyu again and again. But tzuyu blocked her. Day and night sana just cried.

As days passed by sana's parents become suspicious. They then found out about sana's pregnancy. Sana's father was furious. He was ready to kill tzuyu. Sana's mother was disappointed.

More days passed. Sana's bump started to show up. They did her daily check up.
"Ms. Minatozaki it looks like you don't have just one baby inside. " Said the doctor.
"W-what?" Asked sana.
"You are carrying three babies Ms. Minatozaki. So you need to be more careful. " Said the doctor.
"Three babies....my triplets...." Sana almost cried hearing this. Was this because of sad or happy she doesn't know. But she wanted to protect the babies at any cost.

Sana has left the university. She discontinued her studies. The students in the university became suspicious of her. They would always talk shit behind her back. Saying things like 'maybe she cheated on tzuyu. That's why tzuyu left her. '
'someone like her doesn't deserve tzuyu. ' and many more.

Her parents even has to face embarrassment because of her. Her life became more harder. She cried everyday. She promised to never forgive tzuyu.

Meanwhile in taiwan everything was getting decided. The venue and dresses. Even though everything was going as planned tzuyu didn't like it. Most of the time she would be sad and thinking about Sana.

"Hey you ok?" Asked elkie. Tzuyu just forcedly smiled and nodded.

Tzuyu and elkies parents decided to hold a engagement party with close friends. Mr. Chou saw that his daughter being sad.

"Are you really happy?" Asked Mr. Chou.
"Y-yeah....I am ..." Tzuyu said. Another lie. As the engagement party ended tzuyu was inside the mansion. Suddenly the bell rang. She opened the door and was surprised to see the figure there.

"W-wendy unnie?" Said tzuyu. Wendy didn't wait. She slapped tzuyu right on her face harshly.

"How can you do this to her huh?!!! Don't you feel bad?!!!! Leaving her like that you are marrying someone else?!!! You know I thought you changed. But you didn't!!! You are a jerk chou tzuyu. " Said Wendy. Tzuyu just looked down . She knows she deserves all of this.

"Hey what happened? Who are you miss?" Asked Mr .chou.
"It doesn't matter sir. What matters is your daughter here broke my best friends heart. You ruined her life tzuyu. How can you leave her?!!!! Do you even know that she is pregnant with your kids?!!! Do you know how harsh it is for her?!!!" Said Wendy .
"W-what ..... pregnant....s-sana....our...ba-baby..." Tzuyu was left shocked.
"When did this happen pls tell me. I need to know. Why didn't she told me about it. " Said tzuyu.
"She tried to told you. But you broke up with her. You jerk. " said Wendy. Tzuyus eyes became teary.
"I am happy that you left her. Someone like her doesn't deserve a shit like you. " Said Wendy then left the place.
'what have I done.....' thought tzuyu. Her heart broke. She needed to fix it.
"P-papa .....I am sorry....i can't marry elkie....I breaking up the wedding....I am going back to her.....the one I truly love....." Said tzuyu to Mr. Chou. She then ran upstairs and started to pack her things.

Mr. Chou was left confused. But got back sense when he saw tzuyu was actually leaving.
"Tzuyu!!! Think about it again..."
"There's nothing to think about papa. I need to go to her. I need to take care of her and our unborn baby. " Said tzuyu then left.

Tzuyu went back to Korea. She went to sana's house only to get kicked out from there.

"HOW DARE YOU TO COME BACK !! DON'T YOU DARE TO GO NEAR HER. I WILL KILL YOU. YOU BASTARD. " Mr. Minatozaki said fuming in anger.
"J-just pls let me see her for once. " Said tzuyu.

"NO WAY.. YOU THINK I WILL DO THAT AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!!!" said Mr. Minatozaki.

"Oto-san....pls calm down. " Said sana. Their eyes went to the door where sana was standing. Tzuyu's eyes flickered and filled with longing as she saw sana. The Baby bump made her feel Many things.

'she is carrying our baby....' though tzuyu feeling emotional.
"You want to talk?" Sana asked. Her voice was cold. Tzuyu nodded. Sana looked dead.
"Come with me. " Said sana.
"Sana!!"
"Oto-san don't worry. I got it. " Said sana.
Sana took her to her room.
"Sana....I want you back. I want to take responsibility of you and the baby. " Said tzuyu. Sana walked to her and gave her a hard slap.

"R-responsibility..... Huh? For whom? Me ? And the babies?....in what right you want my responsibility tzuyu? ....... about the kids, they aren't yours.  Their only parent is me.....I choose who got to be their parents. You have lost the right. Now that you don't have any sort of responsibility here . So you can leave. " Said sana in her cold voice.

Tzuyu kneel down. She bowed down.
"S-sana pls don't kick me out like that. I...I would do anything for your apology....pls..." Said tzuyu.
"Tzuyu get out . I don't want to see you again. " Said sana.
"Sana. "
Tzuyu touched sana's hand . Sana immediately gave another slap in her face.
"Don't you dare to touch me again with your filthy hands " said Sana gritting her teeth.

"I won't give up.....I will get your apology....I will go as far as I can.....I love you. " Said tzuyu. Sana just left her alone. Tzuyu then left the house.

After that every single day tzuyu would stand outside of the house. No matter if it was raining, it was cold or Anything. She just stand there. Sometimes she would see sana leaving the house and secretly follow to keep her safe.

Sana would always see tzuyu from her window. But would ignore her remembering what tzuyu did. Everyday tzuyu would leave things for sana in the doorstep. Sana would either throw it or just destroy it. She was working so hard to get sana's attention.

"You know, I think you are pushing yourself too hard. "said Wendy.
"Unnie...." Said tzuyu.
"I think you should though. Sana knew about you cheating behind her back. But still stayed. " Said Wendy. Tzuyu was shocked now.
"Wait she did?" Said tzuyu.
"Hmm. She knew. " Said Wendy.
"Shit. " Tzuyu mumbled. She was so embarrassed right now. Sana knew everything.  She has never felt so ashamed in her whole life. She was disgusted of herself.
"I don't know when she will forgive you. But don't you dare to give up. " Said Wendy.
"I won't. I love her. I would never leave her.  " Said tzuyu.
"That's the spirit. " Said Wendy.
"Unnie...can you help me and....tell me how she is doing?" Asked tzuyu.
"She is ok. The babies are healthy too. The triplets will be strong just like sana. " Said Wendy.
"Wait... triplets????? S-so.....that means...." Tzuyu was now more shocked.
"You don't know sana's having triplets?!! Chou tzuyu you really are something. " Said Wendy.
"We .....we are having three babies.....I am so....I am happy...." Said tzuyu teary eyed.

Now tzuyu became more cautious about sana. Sometimes tzuyu would send gifts through Wendy.

Months after months. And now it was  time for sana to admit in the hospital. The babies might come out any time.

Tzuyu now would stand outside of sana's room. Every single night she would there. Making sure that sana doesn't face any problems.

The doctors and nurse would always see her. They saw how much tzuyu loved sana. In this moment sana needed tzuyu the most. Tzuyu decided to stay around her no matter what.

And then finally the day came. Sana was giving birth to the triplets. It was hard. Sana's scream scared tzuyu. She wanted to hold sana's hand and be with her. Sana's parents were there too. Sana's father wanted tzuyu out but her mother stopped him.

Tzuyu's tears fell in happiness when she heard her babies cry. She is now a parent.  She now just wanted sana to be safe.

Inside the cabin sana was laying down. The doctor saw sana's happy and teary face.
"Do you want me to call your wife?" Asked doctor Taeyeon.
"Wife? I don't have a wife. ” said Sana.
"So it's your...."
"She is my ex. She wants us to be back. The triplets are hers. But I don't want to cause I am afraid she might leave me again. " Said sana.
"So....you want to make sure that she won't leave you again right?" Asked Taeyeon. Sana nodded.

"Ok then follow as I say. " Said Taeyeon.

After a minute Taeyeon went out.
"Doctor....is she ok?" Asked Mr. Minatozaki. Tzuyu was standing behind. Waiting for answer.
"Actually....the thing is, there are some complications that happened when she was giving birth. And it cause some damage in her body....and she is paralyzed now. " Said Taeyeon. Sana's mother broke down in tears. Sana's father held tzuyu's collar and blamed her.
"EVERYTHINGS YOUR FAULT!!" said Mr. Minatozaki.

"D-doctor....ca-can I see her?" Said tzuyu. Taeyeon nodded. Tzuyu went to sana. She saw sana was laying in the bed.
"What do you want now? I can no longer do anything for you. I am useless now. " Said sana looking away acting hurt.
"I can't fullfill your needs. Now you can leave me tzuyu. " Said sana.
"Sana.....I didn't love you because of your body. I love you because of you. I love you. " Said tzuyu with her teary eyes. Sana's eyes looked at tzuyu. Tzuyu hold sana's hand.
"So what if you are paralyzed now. So what if you can't fullfill my needs. Sana you taught me what love is. Its all about giving than expecting something from someone. It's fine if you can't do anything. I will do everything for you. In your need I will be anything. I will do all the work. I will look after the babies. I will hold you whenever you are sad. Just stay by my side pls. I need you on my side. I can't live without you Sana. " Said tzuyu
Sana was crying her heart out. She has never felt so happy.
"(Sniff) sana, pls forgive me for what I have done. I am sorry and I promise you that I will try my best to become better for you and our babies. " Said tzuyu.
"Tzuyu....I ...I forgive you yeobo....I love you. " Sana said crying.
"I love you too. " Said tzuyu and wiped sana's tears.
"And...sana ....I don't know if it's the right time but ,

will you marry me? "Said tzuyu looking straight into sana's eyes hoping to hear yes. Sana cried ugly now.

"Y-yes...yes I would." Said sana. Sana then hold back tzuyus hand making tzuyu surprise.
"S-sana your hand-"
"I am sorry but I lied. I am not paralyzed. " Said sana .
"So-" tzuyu got cut off again.
"It was just my idea. She needed to know how much you love her. " Said Taeyeon looking at both of them.
"Really?"asked tzuyu. Sana nodded happily. Tzuyu then hugged sana.
"Pls don't do this.....ever. " said tzuyu. She kissed sana's head.

"Where are the babies? I want to hold them ." Said tzuyu. The nurse got the babies. Tzuyu hold them one by one.
"They are all so small.." tzuyu said. This feeling was beautiful. Sana enjoyed the scene. She and tzuyu now has a beautiful family and are going to be married soon . It couldn't be more better.

Sana's father was against the wedding but at the end it happened. Mr. Chou was mad at tzuyu first but then accepted since he saw his grandaughters.

The wedding happened beautifully. Sana and tzuyu both started their happy married life.

And just like that years passed. The incident of tzuyus "cheating" happened again.

There's a saying.

Forgive but not forget.

Sana did forgive tzuyu but never forget the hurt she felt. Those scratches got freshen up after 15 years of their marriage.

What if tzuyu never changed and just acted that way.

It was never fully sana's fault. It never will be.

Authors note :

No I am not back or anything. Updated cause I had time. I got some break cause it's my birthday. So yeah. See you when I see you.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
268K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
30.8K 1.1K 22
Son Chaeyoung would do anything for her wife Myoui Mina, she would go the extra miles for her. A Love story written multiple times.
33.6K 1K 31
WARNING ⚠️ G!P TZUYU