Bound In Secrets

By RoseSugarAuthor

Reverse Harem They left me running after them and standing in a thunderstorm. Now the boys who broke their pr... More

Sleepover of Doom
Protective Father
No More Piglets
The Club
Invisable
Night-terrors
B&E in the Morning
Grovel Boys
The Greatest Loves
Coffee Chat
Pirate Crew
Tears Mixed With Surprise Visit
Catching Up
Fairy Uncle
Anger & A Gator
Capone's
Shoot Me
Ruined Plan
Returned To Sender
Long Day
Unknown & Nate
Oh, Boo!
Perfect Trifecta
Prude
Thelma & Louise
Hangover with Memories
Traitor
Nephews
Wriggle
Pirate Crews & Pizza
Sword Fight
Mamba King
Spirit Freed
Jobs
Ice
Last Night
Advice
Romeo & Juliet
The Voodoo Killer
Supernatural Mumbo Jumbo
Shamanic Prophecies
Multiple Surprises
The Strange Night
The Strange Night Continued...
Coming Up Razor
Want More?

Oh, Lawdy! She's A King!

74 5 1
By RoseSugarAuthor

Sawyer

Tee and Storm have their arms crossed over their broad tattooed chests. I must admit, my uncle is hot for a thirty-four-year-old dude. He is just as ripped as Storm, but his muscles are slightly larger.

If these two were anything but human, smoke would come out of their nostrils like dragons. One would be the color of amethyst, while the other is charcoal gray.

"Why are you in my girl's apartment, Gator?" Storm finally growls.

I just lean back against the door frame, waiting to see how this plays out.

Gator? I guess Storm knows Uncle Tee then if he knows part of his codename. Uncle Tee is the Gator King of the Death Kings, hired assassins.

"Didn't know you had a girl," Tee says with a resting asshole face, but his tone is taunting. He smirks at Storm.

Oh lawdy! Tee is going to let Storm believe I slept with him! Well, I mean we slept together, but in the literal sense not the sexual. That would just be way too gross since Tee is my uncle.

"I don't see how that's any of your business, old man," Storm snarls. Tee scoffs at Storm's words, rolling his eyes. "Shouldn't you be in a swanky hotel room?"

"Why should I sleep alone when I could have a pretty girl in my bed?" Tee questions with an arch of one eyebrow.

Anyone who truly knows my uncle would take that sentence as the farce it is. He is utterly in love with Jaxson, Ryder, and Ali.

Just like that, Storm launches himself at my uncle. Storm is an idiot because he fought a man on the ground who is used to wrestling and has a black belt in Judo. Tee is also undefeated in MMA.

I was right. Within a matter of minutes, my uncle has Storm's body twisted up with his head locked into a figure four. This move is illegal, but Tee doesn't fight fairly. He has shown me many ways to win a fight.

I sigh, pushing off the doorjamb to stand above the men. "Uncle Tee, don't kill the idiot," I growl. "I swear if you two wake up the kids, I'm leaving and you two can get the cranky children to school this morning."

Tee releases Storm. "Come now, petite cherub. I know what happens when you wake da littles. I wouldn't do dat to ya," Tee pleads sincerely.

I point at Storm. "You might not, Uncle Tee, but Storm does not know what happens when a child doesn't get enough sleep."

Storm is sitting on the floor with one knee bent slack jawed. It looked like he was in the middle of standing up but fell back down onto his ass instead. "Uncle Tee?" Storm glances from me to Tee.

"I stayed with my niece last night, me." Tee finally explains instead of leading Storm to believe we had had sex.

Bleh!

"Oh fuck! I thought you had sex with her!" Storm whispers and yells while I scoff, ignoring him in favor of making coffee.

Yeah right! Just the thought of me fucking my uncle has me vomiting in my mouth a little. Yeah, all my uncles are stupid hot, but they are still the uncles that I've known since I was a little girl.

Tee quietly chuckles, and I love him for that. "My mama started dating her grandfather when she was eight years old. I was sixteen. You also know that I'm married, Clyde. Did you think I would cheat on my loved ones?"

"You know I as well do how much you never really know a person," Storm deadpans in response.

"True dat! I like my cock and balls firmly attached where they are to even cheat on dose three. Dere would be no quick death in ma cards," Tee says, laughing, but it's very true.

They would castrate him and kill him slowly for cheating on them.

"If he ever cheated, I would be the first one to help Uncle Jax and Aunt Ali. Uncle Rye still scares the pants off of me," I comment.

"You no need to fear dat cuddle fox. He might seem cold to you, but trust me, petite cherub, he loves you like his own," Tee assures me.

I smile, handing Tee the first cup of coffee and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Go sit on the couch. I love him too and you," I say. Tee does as I request.

I watched Storm finally stand up to sit on the couch with my uncle. I hand Storm his cup and he grips my wrist. "I think you and I need to have a chat soon."

"No. Not soon, Storm. We are going to have that chat this morning. Tell the other three to come over now. I'm not waiting. I need to know how you guys know my uncle." I snatch my arm back before collecting my coffee and sitting as close to Tee as I can get.

Within minutes, Carter is making the other three coffees. They are all spread out, with Carter sitting between my legs on the floor. JT is next to me, and Jensen is on his other side.

Tee's phone buzzes before the conversation can begin. He showed me the text from Uncle Jax saying he was arriving after nine this morning. He sends a picture of himself stretched out on a couch in a private jet. I tell Tee we can go pick him up after we drop my demon spawn off at school.

"So, does anyone care to explain how you guys know my uncle?" I ask. Carter chokes on his coffee and I pat his back to help him expel the hot liquid from his lungs.

"What do you mean your uncle?" Jensen asks.

"My father is Tee's stepbrother," I replied succinctly.

"My Ma married Nate's Pa fifteen years ago. That makes Sawyer my niece," Tee informs the guys.

"Just so all you understand, my little cherub here has all the same training you guys do. When we found out what happened to her from Nate, we decided she needed to learn self-defense. So, we came here to train her when we weren't training you couyons."

"Does that mean she is one of us?" Carter asks.

"No, she is one of us. She is a Death King, only not connected to any of the teams we have working for us. Sawyer doesn't work for us like you do," Tee replies.

No wonder the guys came back loaded with expensive classic cars. Tee and Arson no doubt rebuilt them, just like they rebuilt my black '69 Dodge D500 Crew Cab with a custom lift kit.

I understand who my uncles and aunt are. They once ran a criminal empire and now work as government-sanctioned mercenaries. They specialize in intelligence, espionage, and assassination. This is all separate from their legal jobs.

They have different teams spread out across the country. Many members of each team are wealthy. Meaning most of the money they garner goes right back into weaponry and fake identities.

One of Ali's brothers-in-love makes custom knives for everyone hired. You recognize one of Rangers because they have that Corpse Collector brand engraved on the hilt. He also makes custom knives for the public, but they are usually more generic and not laced with poison.

"I get it now. You guys are the reason that the boys didn't go to prison. Instead, the Kings trained and hired them."

Now I understand why they left me, but it still doesn't take away the betrayal I felt then. They disappeared when I needed them the most, after promising they would never leave me.

"That's right, cher. Rye knew they were connected to you. Nate had called me, telling me what happened that night. Since they killed for you, to protect you, we couldn't just let their potential waste away in prison. Didn't want their reputations ruined or their faces put out in public. We needed ghosts. The moment they were taken into jail, Rye intercepted."

Tee's words make me love my uncles and aunt that much more. They are always looking out for me with my best interests at heart, then and now.

"We weren't even booked. We disappeared the moment we sold our lives to the Death Kings. We never wanted to break our promise to you, Sawyer, but we were going to either way," Jensen says, looking at me with so much regret in his moss eyes.

"We faced either being sent to prison for the rest of our lives or going with the Death Kings to New Mexico, then Texas." Carter's voice was hoarse with emotion.

He couldn't look me in the eye as he stroked my barefoot with his thumb. "They stated we could come back when we were worthy."

"We are sorry, Sawyer. We were young and reckless. We did not know what we were doing, fueled by rage and retribution. Those boys hurt you in the worst way. They had to die by our hands. We loved you," JT says then mutters under his breath that sounded vaguely like 'still do.'

I look at Storm, waiting to hear from him. His jaw is tight, and his fists are clenched. Minutes go by with us just staring at one another. Waiting.

I give up first. "So, what's y'alls team name?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

I have known all along that my boys are Tempest Team and that they work for the Death Kings. Being a King gives me more privileges than the others in teams hired by my uncles. I wanted to hear the truth from their lips.

Carter knows I know their secret, too. He just didn't understand that I'm a King. The Viper King to be exact. I'm debating if I want to tell them or let them find out on their own. I think I'll make them sweat and learn the hard way who I am.

"Tempest," Storm finally speaks, forcing the words between his teeth.

What is going on in my Clyde's head right now? Is he angry or what?

As if reading my mind, Tee leans down to whisper in my ear. "Give him a while. He is just now figuring out that his chivalrous notions were bullshit."

Tee and I chuckle softly at the thought of my boys coming back to protect me as men. I don't need protection because I'm just as deadly as they are.

Ouch! That must hurt Storm's alpha asshole pride. No wonder he is enraged.

"Fuck this!" Storm snarls, darting up and slamming my front door.

That motherfucker!

"He'll calm down and come apologize. I better go keep him from doing something stupid, though." Carter kisses my cheek, rushing out after Storm, and closing the door with a soft click.

Just then, Katie shouts for me.

Stupid Storm waking my child. I have half a mind to stomp after him to tear him a new one for waking my baby up an hour ahead of time. Bastard.

Katie shouts again, and I sigh, defeated. I take a deep breath to let go of my anger so I can soothe my child. There is not enough life-giving coffee to get through the day at this point.

"Mommy, what was that loud bang?" Katie rubbed her little eyes, sitting up and waking her older brother up.

"It was the door." Then I got a marvelous idea, so I'm not the only one in trouble with a five-year-old. "Uncle Jen came to see us, but he slammed the door shut."

Katie gasps, then gets this stern look on her face. "Bad!"

I grin at my daughter. "You should go tell him how mad you are at him for waking you up," Katie huffs, throwing her covers off her small body in her purple fairy pjs.

She stomps out standing before Jensen points a finger at him. "Bad Jen! I was sleeping!"

I snort, trying my best to hide my laughter. Darius just walks to his room to get ready for school. That boy is too quiet in the mornings.

Jensen glares at me accusingly, but I just shrug my shoulders with a snicker. "I did not! It was Storm!" He protests.

Katie places her little hands on her hips, not believing a word. "He not here. It was you!" I adore that sassy child of mine when it's not directed at me.

Before he can say anything else, Katie squeals in delight, launching herself into Tee's lap. "Uncle Tee Tee, you came to see Katie!" Tee laughs, squeezing her tight in his hug.

Katie has never met Tee in person except for when she was an infant. We've had plenty of video chats with him and his family over the years, however.

I've missed those hugs my daughter is receiving. There is just something about Tee's hugs. It's as though you are calmed instantly, and nothing can harm you. Just being in Tee's presence is a soothing balm.

JT sighs mumbling about being chopped liver. I feel slightly bad for him. I drape myself over the back of the couch, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kiss his cheek, whispering in his ear that all good things come to those with patience. He thanks me, and then I go get myself more coffee.

Darius makes him feel better by recruiting JT to help him hunt down his missing shoes. That boy never places them where they can be found easily.

Jensen cages me against the counter. "That was mean of you," he hisses in my ear.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I breathe, trying to ignore his extremely interested dick pressing against my lower back.

"Yes, you do," Jensen growls. He nips my ear, causing me to jump.

I press my rear against him to create space, but he lets out a deep groan.

What the hell am I doing?! These men do not deserve to be back into my life so easily, much less my bed! My body would like to argue that last point with me.

I turn, shoving a hot coffee mug to his chest. "Well, now you can either leave or help me get my spawn ready for school. Your choice." I shouldn't be letting him spend more time with my offspring, but he is Carmen's brother, so he is always going to be in their life.

I find Tee brushing Katie's blonde curls and pulling it back into a ponytail. "Did you know I used to fix your mama's hair when she would visit me during the summer? Uncle Cal loved braiding her hair. He came to visit your momma around prom time just so he could fix her hair all up, and Uncle Rye did her makeup for it."

I almost forgot about that. I didn't have a date for the prom both years, so Rye and Cal both came bearing gifts of dresses, shoes, and tiaras. They then escorted me to prom both times in a limo and picked me up in one as well. I was the envy of everyone, and no one believed me when I told them that the scary guy in the hood and the white-haired one with a scarred face wearing a suit were my uncles.

There were times growing up I wished we all lived closer so I could be treated as a princess all the time. If that would have happened, I would have turned into a spoiled brat instead of an independent woman. I wouldn't trade my life now for anything.

"Did Mommy look like a princess?" Tee chuckles, saying that yes, I did.

Jensen and JT are both staring at me now. "It should have been us taking you and Carmen to prom," Jensen growls.

I laugh. "Oh, get over it! Can't change the past. Plus, Carmen always had a date. She was so popular it was ridiculous."

I never minded hiding in the shadow of my bestie. It meant that I got left alone. I had the opposite effect on people. They would flock to Carmen, whereas all I had was glare at them and send them scattering. I was feared.

Still am, come to think of it.

Jensen is still glowering at me. I roll my eyes, focusing on my children. "Katie, why don't we get you dressed while JT makes us some pancakes? He makes the best pancakes."

"Don't let your Uncle Dom hear you say dat, cher. It would break his heart," Tee jokes with a wink.

I gasp, feigning horror. "I would never! If I did, I would never have delicious cannoli for breakfast ever again."

Uncle Dom makes the best authentic Italian food ever! Seriously, nothing compares to the big man's cooking.

"True dat!" Tee laughs while the other two guys appear slightly uncomfortable.

I'm almost positive they are afraid of my uncle. My son isn't as he sits in Tee's lap with the remote in his hand.

If the guys are afraid of my uncle, that only means they did something during training to incite Tee's ire. If that's the case, then I'm surprised any of them still have their heads attached.

Tee isn't called Gator for nothing. He has all the patience of a saint but the lethal anger of a territorial alligator who will drag you down for a death roll before you ever realize what is happening.

I followed Katie to her room, leaving my son with my uncle. Once Katie is ready, the smell of pancakes wafting through the apartment makes my stomach rumble.

I didn't even know I missed the smell of JT's cooking so much.

I walked up behind him. "Have you been to the home to see your grandmother yet?" I asked JT, causing him to touch the hot pan with a curse.

I grabbed his hand, pulling it to the kitchen sink under running icy water immediately. Jensen moves to flip the pancake before it burns.

JT sighs with relief. "No, I haven't. After we get this next job done, I'm planning on it."

That must have been the real reason Uncle Tee was here, to give them assignment info.

Tee must have thought I moved out of town after high school, which is why he didn't even think to call me. I attended the local college, getting a business degree. Being a single parent while attending school was difficult for me, but well worth it. I had support, so I never felt the need to move.

JT returns to cooking while Jensen sets the table. I move around JT in the kitchen, busying myself with making my kids' lunches while they and Tee are on the floor coloring.

I heard Katie tell Tee multiple times that he was coloring all wrong. I remember coloring with him when I was younger, and he is awful about staying in the lines. He is much better with a wrench in grease-covered hands. His artistic talent lies in making old cars brand new again.

By the time I gather the kids' bags and put lunches in them, breakfast is served. We eat while listening to both children tell the guys all about their school, teachers, and friends. Jensen was the one to ask about it.

It's not long before it's time for me to kick the guys out so Tee and I can drop my children off and head to the airport to pick up Uncle Jax.

This should be an interesting day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...
14.7K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
1.2K 55 17
Hell is the only thing I can think of when you ask me about my life. Having been tortured and abused since adolescence by not only my father but his...
407 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...