Teenage Dream

chrissybaeevans által

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... Több

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me ✨
Chapter 2: Love Story 📖
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge 😈
Chapter 4: White Horse ☁️
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble 🔥
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together 🧡
Chapter 7: The Story of Us 🥂
Chapter 8: Back to December ❄️
Chapter 9: Mine 💋
Chapter 10: King of My Heart 👑
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One 🍀
Chapter 13: Willow 🌾
Chapter 14: Delicate 🌸
Chapter 15: Exile 💨
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer ☀️
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York 🗽
Chapter 18: Afterglow 💌
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies 🔸
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit 🚨

Chapter 19: This Love ❤️‍🔥

1K 45 21
chrissybaeevans által

Chapter 19: This Love ❤️‍🔥

Welcome back to read all about your favorite teenage lovers 🧡 here it is, another update to Teenage Dream!! Where you have the luxury of being in love with high school sweetheart...

Warnings: SMUT! Fluffy fluff, Chris takes Y/n on a last minute getaway after her book party. Mentions of smoking, drinking, sexual content.

One of my favorite Teenage Dream chapters! 😍

Enjoy my lovelies!!!!

🧡🥂🌊🏝️🍕 • ⭐️

The beach breeze enters through the open back doors of the room. The white mesh curtains dancing in the wind, letting the air take them.

There's a warm temperature in the air, palm trees sway back and forth thanks to the high tide in the ocean, meaning high winds and a full moon.

An empty wine bottle becomes wet on the outside, due to it being in the ice bucket a few hours before being opened, two wine glasses on either side of it accompany it.

One with about two sips left, and the other absolutely empty.

Heavy breathing comes from the main room, the comforter half hanging over the bed, and the sheets a mess.

You hold your shirt up using your teeth, your brows furrowed as you continued to grind your hips, Chris being in cloud nine does nothing but lay there, handsomely, and enjoying every fucking minute.

Whining around the fabric stuck between your teeth, you keep going. You feel so hot, and the tropical weather doesn't help. He feels so good inside you, so fucking big.

Ever since giving Chris your virginity when you were just a teenager, you haven't been able to stop yourself whenever you're around him...and wine.

Nothing compares to him being so buff and built now though, your eyes catch a glimpse over his glistening six pack, and those god carved biceps that make you want to lick those veins running down his arms.

"Good. Girl." Chrissy praises you, his best girl. The best view was right here in his lap, watching you where you both connected and listening to how wet he made you.

You created the most perfect picture, your face fucked out, holding your shirt up so he could play and kiss your luscious breasts.

He remembers how sweet you sounded the first time he ever entered you. God, he remembers that day like it was yesterday.

When he looks up at you, he realizes how you haven't aged a day. Maybe you grew maturer in parts like your ass and your boobs.

From a teenage girl into a smoking hot woman. His woman.

Placing a hand in the middle of his chest, you push him all the way down, but he never lets go of your hips, bowing your head down you feel the edge coming close.

Rubbing your clit against his pelvis, Chris praises you further, helping you by planting his feet on the mattress behind you and thirsting his hips upward.

You can feel him stretching you with every glide of his dick, you can feel every inch of him. And you take it all.

"Oh fuck." Chris is losing control too, groaning deeply and pressing his head back into the pillow behind him, "y' so wet, baby."

Every inch of your skin seems to be on fire, every nerve, every fiber of yourself tingling in nothing but delight. Sitting back up and sitting even further down on him, Chris grunts, sinking his teeth into his plump bottom lip.

Reaching to your sides you whip your shirt you had on off, an old shirt of Chris's which you loved to sleep in. It had his favorite band plastered on the front of it.

But of course Chris had other plans than just going right to sleep.

Sitting up himself, Chris buries his nose between your breasts, and you cradle his head. His soft short hair tickling your palm, he wraps his lips around your nipple, loving it with his tongue making you see stars.

His grip on your hips tightens when you clamp around him, you feel like you can't catch your breath, but Chris doesn't seem to care, he extends his neck to be able to catch your lips in a hot kiss.

Your arms cross over his nape, and you let your weak drape over his shoulders, that chain he never takes off glowing under the moonlight in the room.

Pulling away from the kiss, Chris drags his wet lips across your jawline, and towards your ear.

"My best girl," he whispers, "my only girl."

"Ohhh!" You let go, and hand yourself hostage to a place only Chris can take you there and back.

"Chrissss!" Dropping your mouth open, fireworks explode inside you, your legs threaten to close but due to Chris's torso being in the way you're stuck with feeling a rush of emotion and overwhelming.

"So fucking good, angel—yeah that's it." Chris repeats, digging his face into your neck, you felt so weak and tired, the only thing holding you up were his hands.

Thrusting himself up into you, once, twice, three more times before he was halting and coming with a shout in your ear. Soothing him through it, you caress the little tail of hair at back of his head.

Your fingers sometimes traveling lower to touch his back, not controlling yourself to stop, you lean down to gently kiss his lips, despite him panting for air.

Chris takes you back onto the bed, and both of you get the wind knocked out of you, "whew," you both exhale. And you relax onto his warm body.

Chris reaches to move all of your hair to the side, while you rested your face on his chest, gliding his fingers up and down your back he does his best to get you to relax.

The half joint you smoked with him was still on the nightstand, he reaches for it and inhales. It's been a long time since Chris smoked...he used to do it all the time when you guys were teenagers. It helps him with his anxiety.

But you got him to take it easy. And for you he does just about anything you say.

Today is a special occasion though, it's your anniversary with Chris from when he first asked you to be his girlfriend many years ago. And you wanted to forget about everything. About your book, things with your mom, about trying for a baby, about it all.

Lana did you guys the favor of taking care of Dodgey, she was back home house sitting for you guys as well.

And when you tell her you smoked weed for the first time, if you know her well she might be pissed at Chris for not being the first one to smoke with you.

It's not something you'll continue to do, and you made sure Chris knew that. He could see how anxious you were getting. About starting another book right after publishing your first one.

It's a lot of pressure.

And like the good hubby he is, he surprised you with a surprise trip to the Maldives. A getaway for you both.

And to be honest you desperately needed it.

Chris exhales and you watch the smoke linger in the air just for a few moments until it vanishes.

You have to admit you're in a pretty happy mellow state, you can't even think yourself into being anxious if you tried.

Handing you the little brown paper rolled into a miniature skinny burrito, you take a small inhale like Chris taught you to, and his eyes twinkle while looking at the gorgeous woman he gets to call his.

"What if your future godson wants to smoke with you?" You ask, wondering what Chris would do.

"I'd smoke with him. His mom would too, and don't lie." Chris squeezes your ass, you giggle and turn your face to kiss his bare chest.

"What about our future son?"

"Absolutely not. He has better things on his mind like becoming the next Tom Brady. Or the next Bobby Orr."

"Or who?" Your fingers trace random lines around Chris's heart, in the middle of his chest that was currently beginning to get into a normal rhythm.

"That's his last name, silly," Chris's hand wanders up your back, tickling your side, you whack his hand away, "he's a famous hockey player."

Faking a snore, to indicate you were already bored with the sports talk Chris can't help but laugh out loud.

Lana was showing now, and any day now you'd all find out the gender of the new baby in the friend group. You can't wait to hold your best friend's baby in your arms.

You're going to cherish that little thing as if it were your own.

The tropical breeze of the Maldives enters the room through the open back doors and instantly cools you. The breeze feels nice hitting your bare legs and your back.

"Hey." Chris picks your face up, and stares into your eyes. He'll never get used to the feeling that consumes him whenever he's around you.

Smiling, you extend your neck to meet his gaze, and perch on your toes to kiss him, Chris cradles your face with his free hand. Using his other arm to place the blunt in his hand on the little tray on the nightstand again.

His cotton candy soft lips slash over yours, and suddenly you're in heaven again. Chris gently bites your bottom lip, pulling your lip towards him for a split second before letting it go. 

"I'm obsessed with you. You know that?" Using his thumb to rub the apple of your cheek, you gush inside. Those blue eyes sparkling right back at you make you feel incredible.

Nodding because he made you speechless, you give him a genuine smile, getting lost in those eyes of his.

You could stay here in his arms forever.

"I'm obsessed with you," you lean in closer, getting a whiff of his cologne which somehow was still on him. Taking your nose for a pleasant trip.

Rubbing your nose with him, you crinkle yours, how is he so perfect? And so sweet with you.

Latching his lips onto yours, you never want this night to end. Chris had you put your phone on DND hours ago, so now you were just in a pleasant place with him.

Tilting your head to deepen his kiss, he slashes his tongue with yours, making you open your mouth more so he could do whatever the hell he wanted to you.

Smoothing his big hand over your ass, he squeezes one cheek hard, making you whine into his mouth, and he swallows the sound right up.

Holding Chris's neck, you kiss him back just as eagerly. It seemed like Chris just wanted to eat you up. And he definitely planned on doing it.

Pulling back, Chris chases your lips for more. But you needed a stupid thing called oxygen, and currently your stomach was rumbling.

Pressing your left hand into his chest, you keep him put, your ring twinkling in the moonlight, and Chris notices immediately, picking your hand up he kisses all over your fingers.

Using his own finger to graze against the diamond, he was definitely a bit faded by the way his eyes were becoming strained as the minutes passed.

"How about...pizza?" You suggest.

A wide smile smacks on Chris's handsome face. He's so lucky to have spent all his youth with you in his teen days, and now the rest of his life.

Placing a tank top from your suitcase, because there was no time for unpacking, you keep Chris at bay.

He couldn't concentrate on eating because he was too busy staring at your boobs. He's always loved your boobs. Loved to touch them, kiss them, sleep on them.

Obsessed is an understatement.

Chris's jaw clenches hotly each time he chews the pizza in his mouth, the sheets covering his lower half, while you had a tank top and wearing Chris's favorite thong for you to wear from Victoria Secret.

Laying beside him, on your tummy, absentmindedly moving your feet in the air while you ate pizza and stared up at the fine male specimen Chris was.

You guys stare at each other in silence while eating, Chris occasionally reaches to squeeze your cheek, before caressing the area. And you nuzzle into his touch.

You enjoy the salty, cheesy sensations and flavors bursting in your mouth. Just what you needed to hit the spot.

"I always thought we'd be parents before we were godparents. And I always thought we'd make Lana a godmother first. She beat us to it."

Listening to Chris's thoughts you hum, biting into your pizza crust, and picking up your hand to hover over his on the side of your face, "that's just how things are meant to happen, baby."

"I supposeee," he whines like a toddler. Making you laugh. Turning your face to kiss his palm you move his hand in order to cross your fingers with his.

"Don't worry Chris. I'll make you a Daddy one day." You promise him. Because it's true. A mini version of both of you guys is exactly what you need to complete your family, including Dodgey.

"Come here pizza breath," Chris bows his head down to make you come closer.

Swatting his chest, he smirks sneakily up at you, "I hate you," you lie, moving closer.

"No you don't." He clears that up, "baby, your ass looks phenomenal in this." Chris sneaks a finger under the sparkly waistband of your thong.

Running it back and forth, touching your smooth skin.

"And second of all, I can't wait for you to make me a Daddy. But remember we don't have to rush. We're going with the flowwww..."

Chris makes a wave with his hand, demonstrating the flow that you guys were on.

And you smile at your dork.

Stealing a quick kiss from his lips, you lay down beside him, and he pulls his arm around you, drawing you in as close as possible.

Sliding out another slice of pizza, he gives you the first bite, before devouring that same slice himself.

You both feel at ease, and calm as you both watch the ocean waves crash beyond the back doors, the sheer hotel curtains dancing about in the air, the moon reflecting onto the sea water and the stars sparkling in the sky...

This love is good, this love is bad, this love is alive

back from the dead, these hands had to let it go

free and this love came back to me...

A/N 🧡:

Stop I love them so much😭🧡 I hope you guys loved this part as much as I loved writing it. Whew, I was feeling a certain way, and kept imagining Chris in his prime era...and then this baby was born.

Please let me know what you guys thought! 🥹

We have plenty of more to see with our high school sweethearts ⭐️🥂🧡🐾

And there's only one update left for 2023! BBF🩵

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
209K 6.1K 60
My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This book is an imagines book. 🤍✨ Enjoy imagine...
5.7K 64 8
"Has anyone ever told you how perfect you are my love" No Lemon Art Used Is Not Mine ★Discontinued★
75.5K 2K 19
You are a 3rd grade teacher at an exclusive elementary school that the children of the lawyers and doctors of the town attend to. Chris is a lawyer...