Nīyātī Sāmāvāyā

By MayaKashyap2007

Have you ever given up on life and suddenly meet a person who made you forget yesterday and dream about tomor... More

Characters
1. Power Of Love
2. Love Is A Blessing
3. An Unconditional Love Story
4. Emerald Eyes!
5.Odd Feeling
6. Feeling of Belongingness
7. The Pānchāmāstrā!
8. Ganga Ghat!
9. Arrival
Uh....
10. Forgotten Saga of Love {1}
11. Forgotten Saga of Love {2}

12. Dakshina

261 17 8
By MayaKashyap2007

Author's POV.

Dronacharya : And with that, she left me alone forever. Even the morning before she took a Jalsamadhi she still had her usual smile on her face, nothing seemed indifferent. Only if I knew never would I ever see my Beloved ever again.

Shivani had tears flowing through her beautiful eyes as she still tried to process the incomplete love story.

The Pheras tried two people together for seven births but it saddens her to think that some people don't even get to spend one birth together with their beloveds.

Dronacharya was called to the Yagna area soon after to prepare for the protection of the devine weapons, he left Shivani with a smile as he always felt positive after talking about his beloved wife.

Shivani always suffered from this undieing hope of experiencing true love someday but the beautiful Prem Katha of Kripi and Dronacharya and Lillian and Vijay { Brother of Brajesh}

She has learned that true love comes with challanges and saddness but the time the two lovers spend together is enough for their lifetime worth of seperation.

Kashi : Putri Shivani !

Shivani rushed towards her grandma as her daze was broken, Kashi ordered Shivani to help her in making food for the Rishis that they will eat before their journey back.

The pooja was soon over and Dronacharya observed Shivani closely as he has taken a liking towards the beautiful young maiden.

She was certainly unmarried, and the kingdom of Northern Panchal required a queen , he would feel blessed if Shivani would marry his beloved son Ashwatthama.

He recalled her name.

Dronacharya : Shivani.....

Then a sudden vision that struck him, the vision showed a devine couple, their separation.

Then his son's birth with the blessings of Lord Shiva and then Shivani who was shown running around and worshipping Lord Shiva.

He peiced the puzzled together, Ashwatthama was a part of Lord Shiva and Shivani..... The name itself mean Goddesses Parvati, the ultimate consort of Lord Shiva.

He looked at the young maiden, and noticed her behavior towards the saints, she was so polite, motherly and talented. Just like Devi Uma.

Dronacharya made up his mind and thought of ways of getting the divine couple together again, after Lunch, an idea finally struck him.

Brajesh and Kashi were washing the feet of all the saints and giving them Dakshina. It was finally Dronacharya's turn for Dashina.

Dronacharya : Brajesh Muni, I have a request for my Dakshina.

Kashi : Our good deeds! Tell us Dronacharya, what may we presnt to you?

Dronacharya : Shivani.

A gasp left the throt of all the saints and the old couple, Shivani looked equally startled.

Brajesh : E-E-Excuse me?

Dronacharya : I want your Granddaughter Shivani to be married to my son.

Everyone sighed in relief , it was clear that they misinterpreted his request. Shivani was still stumped she felt no amount to happiness.

Kashi : Oh my lord ! your wish of seeing our Angel married is coming true !

Brajesh : Your Dakshina can't be refused but please tell me whats the name of your son

Dronacharya : Kripinandan Dronputra ASHWATTHMA!

Shivani felt her heartbeat quicken, sweat formed on her forehead as she body trembled, there was a sudden throbbing in her head.

She certainly didn't expect him to ask her to marry Ashwatthama as his daan. But somehow now that she thinks about it she felt a tingling of happiness within her.

She looked at her grandmother and grandfather, they looked so happy while mumbling about how she will be a queen.

Brajesh : Do you have any issues my dear?

Shivani was startled but in response she just shyly nodded her head causing everyone to burst in happiness.

Shivani walked towards Dronacharya and bent down to take his blessing as now she was about to enter a new phase of life with his son alongside her.

Shivani : Bless me........pitashree.

Dronacharya happily blessed her, he could only imagine how happy his wife would have been now.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ~

Ashwatthama was finally learning how to walk, his tiny feet stumbled and twisted as he tried walking towards Kripi who held a toy.

Kripi : Come here my dear.

Ashwatthama managed to walk towards her and take the toy from her hands as she hugged. He giggled in delight.

Dronacharya observed his entire scene sitting on a rock watching his son and wife play together.

Dronacharya knew how much Kripi wanted a child so as soon as Ashwatthama was born, she was the happiest.

He remembers how overburdened she looked back during her Maidenhead but now just having a son gave her the happiness she didn't have growing up.

She indeed grew up in a palace with thousands of Dasis to do her work along with loving parents but she was broken due to the incident of her Swayamvar.

Kripi : Nath, look how strong my son is.

Dronacharya looked at Ashwatthama who held onto Kripi's finger as she tried to get it out of his grip.

He looked at Ashwatthama who was holding his mother's finger while the other held on her orange pallu softly chewing it.

Dronacharya chuckled as he saw finally how happy his wife looked, her face bloomed in a childish smile.

Dronacharya : our son will be a great warrior one day and will marry the most beautiful woman of Aryavath.

Kripi : No nath, it doesn't matter if he marries the most beautiful girl or not. I just want him to have a partner who will understand him and he'll take care of her.

Dronacharya : Love?

Kripi : Yes! I want my son to find the love of his life. If one has love they don't have to worry about anything else.

Dronacharya : Like us?

Kripi : Yes, I may not have jewellery or beautiful fine slik dresses or a big palace but living here with you and ashwatthama has given me the happiness a never experienced growing up.

Dronacharya smiled at his wife while silently praying that may Narayan aways keep his wife and son happy and satisfied.

Kripi : I will certainly dance my heart out on the day my son will get married to the one who will love him as much as I do.

Dronacharya : That may not be possible my dear. A mother's love can never be replace .

Kripi : I know but I have a feeling that he will marry the one whose love towards him will be undescriable.

Dronacharya smiled at the thought of his son as a fine young warrior along with a maiden taking rounds around the sacrat fire as he along with his wife, old and watching them.

Dronacharya : Then , I will also dance my heart out alongside you.

Kripi and Dronacharya chucked as they looked at their son who was now attempting to catch a butterfly resting on a flower.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴇɴᴅs ~

Dronacharya : May Narayan protect you.

Shivani looked at him as she noticed tears at the corners of his eyes, her face softened.

Dronacharya : My dear, God may not put forward a road of roses for you but if it's a bed of thorns then remember that you two will make it out of hard times easily.

Shivani smiled as she watched Dronacharya leave. Her eyes wondered at the thought of her future husband as a blush crept up her neck.

ʜᴇʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ.

~ᴍᴀʏᴀ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 16.9K 51
Arjun is a IT Professional in well-known IT company. He is a introvert. He has no interest in love and marriage due to his past. He has no idea about...
31.4K 556 10
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᵀʷⁱˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵀⁱᵐᵉ: ᴬ ᵀᵃˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾᵃˢᵗ' ❛𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬...❜ When...
7.6K 438 16
•|SLOW UPDATES|• ❝ 𝐊𝐚̄𝐥𝐚̄𝐭𝐦𝐚̄ 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚̄𝐧𝐚̄𝐦 ❞ ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʟ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇɪɴɢs. Āshi and Viyana, two kālyugi sisters...
32.1K 1.9K 47
"Panchal was never a peaceful place for Princess Draupadi. To say she was the princess of a huge and glorious Kingdom like Panchal but if anyone had...