Cherry Red - George Weasley

By LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... More

Cherry Red
1 - sixth year
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
12 - Brooch
13 - Mistakes and Mischief
14 - Point proven
15 - Amycus Carrow
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
19 - Delicate Touch
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

1.9K 61 2
By LouWrites4you

Autumn Carrow felt as though she hadn't slept a wink. It had been near nine in the morning and she had been staring at the ceiling all night, the ceiling of the bedroom her mother had always promised Autumn would've resided in had she not ran like a coward. She'd even tried to escaped at one point to find George but Pansy refused it because 'a bride and a groom are not to see each other the day of the wedding' she claimed it would be bad luck and Autumn would need all the good luck she could get for the day ahead to run smoothly. She knew her father would never have known where it were to be held, considering he'd never managed to locate her mother and Sirius in his rage filled hunt for the pair and yet she'd been consumed by this overwhelming fear he'd be in attendance.

She'd do anything to ensure George's safety which had been why she'd taken measures he hadn't known about or he would of course stand in her way. The only thing Pansy had allowed was Autumn giving Draco a gift to drop off for George. Part of her had wondered if there had been a point to this, if her father did show face they would never be wed. Amycus Carrow would do anything in his power to stop this and she knew it but she'd force that down and focus on the good. She'd found herself a Sirius, someone should would forever protect and vice versa.

Autumn had never loved someone they way she'd loved George. She'd never felt the love he'd shown her either. In fact all of this was new to her she was even now preparing herself to marry him. She'd fought with the idea it had been too soon, she was almost eighteen and set to be a wife before that date, then however she would remind herself that her father wished her to be wed at the age of sixteen but had agreed to delay a year so that she could focus on her studies. If it hadn't been for that she could be married to some callous death eater who resembled her father all too much. Instead she had George, sweet and kind George who she would love whether he returned the feeling or not she'd know that she had married a man she loved.

Three curt knocks found her ears to reveal Pansy with a rather large grin, letting herself in. Closing the door tightly to ensure George — who had been at the opposite end of the rather large home — didn't see Autumn, "this place is super cute" she squealed sitting down on the bed Autumn still lay in, "will it be left to you or?—" essentially Pansy was trying to subtly ask if she was on talking terms with her mother, or at least enough to know if she'd one day own this home.

"I haven't asked" Autumns tone came out rather cold, colder than usual at least, "and I don't plan to", to Pansy her expressions had been far too depressing for a wedding day.

A light smack on her arm would have Autumn raising her brows at Pansy confused, "my best friend is getting married today" she beamed grabbing Autumns hands to tug her from laying down to sitting up, "oh and I have your something new and your something blue, killing two birds with one stone" a flash of blush coated Pansys cheeks as she reached into her pocket to pull out a smaller blue box.

She'd already had something old, a necklace her mother had bought for her many years prior. Her something borrowed had been the brooch Remus Lupin had given her. Now Pansy had handed her a blue box intent on her opening whatever had been inside. A small laugh escaped her at her friends giddiness.

Lifting the lid she had to pull away light blue tissue paper to reveal a garter in the same light blue colour, "of course" Autumn smiled. A garter for underneath her dress. Something new and something blue, "thank you" she tugged her friend in for a hug.

"Enough with the soppiness, we need to get you ready my blushing bride!"

George Weasley was stood with a butter beer in hand laughing at his twin and friends trying to get themselves dressed before helping him. He hadn't told his parents nor his other siblings aside from Bill who'd wrote to him a few days prior. He'd been half expecting an angry letter from his mother shortly after but instead Bill wrote back calling him a not so little rebel and telling him how proud he was, that he'd taken after him.

"Och, how've a missed a button then?" Oliver Wood cursed out unable to button his own shirt never mind tie his own tie. His tie which George had noticed had been coincidentally the same colour as Pansys dress.

"Need me to button you up mate?" George would laugh as he slumped himself into the rather cosy arm chair knowing it would take a while.

"Yer no fuckin' funny Georgie" Oliver made his way over the the red head, "button me up" George's confused guess had the Scottish boy continue, "ye offered baby, nae take backs"

Oliver had been consistently calling him baby since he'd heard George talking to Autumn and using the same pet name. He had however been correct, George had offered whether it had been sarcastic or not he stood from the chair he'd just gotten comfy on. Oliver stood with a smirk as the taller boy button up his shirt then asked with an innocent smile, "need help with your tie too—" almost like fate three more timid knocks met their door. Oliver had been the one to make his way over tugging the top button undone as he did, he had been taking Pansys rules of George not seeing Autumn more serious than the others.

"Pansy—" he spluttered in a whisper while her eyes awkwardly met his own and after moments of awkward silence he'd continue, "eh— wanty come in?"

"Please"

When George had seen the raven haired girl enter he felt his stomach drop, had Autumn had second thoughts. Was she coming to tell him it was called off.

"George, I er—" she looked awkwardly around the other boys, which would only make George more concerned, "could I speak with you?" She nodded out into the hall way. He hadn't even answered, he'd only followed her out.

As soon as the door shut he began to ramble, "did I do something wrong?" Pansy had been too confused at first to answer, "did her father find out? Is she okay? Did she leave—"

"Jesus George" Pansys laughter would give him slight ease, "she just wanted to know that you revived your cuff links?"

"Ah—" he cleared his throat, "I did yes"

"There was something else she wanted to give you" Pansy pulled the hand she'd had behind her back the entire time round to reveal a book. A book that was overly familiar. It had been the heavy green book with silver accents that Autumn had been reading that night at the library. Not long after she'd had his sisters back, a book about Salazar Slytherin himself, "she asked that you do not open it in front of the boys"

That had peaked his interest, "you heading back to Autumn or would you like to head in and speak with Oliver?"

"Oliver?"

"You think we don't know?" The Weasley boy smiled, "Autumn and I have seen the pair of you sneaking around for months" her eyes widened, "stay calm, your secrets safe with me— but it can't be a secret forever you know that right?" He'd whispered the lot of his words. In case of eavesdroppers.

"Of course I do— but my family—"

"Pansy!" The yell from the distinctive voice of Draco Malfoy cut her off and had her muttering goodbyes before leaving the boy stood outside with a book.

He peeled it open and flicked through a few pages before something caught his eye, tight between the pages had been a pair of red lace panties. God he loved how red looked on her and he was certain Ed he'd love how these looked even more, a note had been scribbled out which read:
I wish I could see you though Pansy would surely have my head. Instead I thought I'd send you a little something to remind you of me, because I am certainly always reminded of you and how much you love lace.
Your wife to be,
Autumn

A smile found his lips. She was trying to coax him out. Sending him her panties was bold and she knew it. God did he love these little games but if she wanted to play he would too and he'd keep her little present for later. Perhaps he could used them to his advantage. Ramming the soft lace into his suit trouser pocket he re-entered the room to be met with all three boys standing facing him and trying to back up.

"What was in the book Georgie?"

"Eavesdroppers"

Autumn Carrow held the hand of Daphne Greengrass shaking like a bloody leaf. They stood inside what was a living area while George Weasley and their minimal 'guests' if you could even call them that had been down in the rather large basement area Sirius has built for safety. That's where they'd hold the wedding.

"Autumn Weasley" she whispered the name she would soon have while the two alongside Draco awaited Pansy returning to let them know they were to walk, "I'll soon get rid of that godforsaken name— Carrow" really she was talking rubbish out of nerves. This would be the time for her father to strike and there had been no word of him.

Pansy made her way up the wooden stairs with a large toothy smile, "we're ready for you beautiful" she gleamed grabbing Daphnes hand and ensuring Draco took Autumns arm.

"Are you ready?" The blonde whispered as Pansy and Daphne descended the stairs first. Autumn had been staring down at the dress she'd worn, white and all silk. It had been long and tight fitted around the chest giving a bit more forgiveness further down with a small train, she had also worn white silk long gloves that ended by her elbows to match.

"I'm ready"

————————

What do we reckon, will it go without a hitch? :)
This is a fanfic so of course you're expecting a big bang! Orrr am I double bluffing?

Anyway, I don't know about you lovely readers but I much prefer Autumn Weasley!
Thanks as always for the reads and votes and comments, sorry for my absence I had some time away with my family which was much needed.

I'm sad that this book is coming to a close shortly — however I'm very excited for you all to meet my version of Draco and his love interest who will be a part of a known wizarding family, perhaps she'll even have a well known sibling(s) from the books/movies ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3K 35
Fiona is 17 and is the twin sister of John Murphy. She and the rest of the 100 prisoners are sent to the ground. She and her new friends will face th...
229K 5K 63
After the blip is reversed the remaining Avengers have to figure out how to carry on without their leaders, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Some have ma...
362K 12.2K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
795K 16.1K 75
Clover May, a shy half-blood witch in her 3rd year at Hogwarts, had managed to find herself wrapped up in the chaos that follows her three best frien...