Entwined Royal Hearts

By Riyawrites_06

In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with t... More

Note
Disclaimer
Characters 1
Character 2
Character 3
Character 4
Note 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

679 33 3
By Riyawrites_06

Just when they were about to slip away, Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh noticed them and immediately walked up to them. 

Ekansh started " Can we please talk ?"

The girls immediately replied that they were busy as they have a really important occasion for the evening and that they couldn't miss it at any cost.

(Backstory - The guys who were seen earlier were Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara's colleagues and they kept asking the girls to hangout with them, but they kept refusing all the time. But, they  agreed to it this time as they were hurt, angry and wanted to annoy the guys as a punishment for their actions, to make them realize their mistakes . The girls knew Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh would definitely get irked so they pretended to be excited about the whole thing when in reality they weren't.)

The guys were shocked because they were waiting for the girls from morning and it was 3 in the evening now, they were about to say something when the guys they had seen earlier walked up to the girls and one of them said "Finally we are done on time, let's get going or we'll be late."

Isha said "Yeah yeah let's go, we shouldn't be getting late" showing fake excitement.

Saanvi continued saying " Yeah chalo, let's not get late and miss out on stuff, (pointing at the four guys) she said " aren't they so sweet and caring, they took the initiate to plan something and take us out, don't worry bhai we'll be safe." 

Meera and Ara said " Hurry up, let's not waste time " at the same time. 

"But..., " said all the four men who had been waiting to talk to them since centuries 😂.But before they could complete all of them started walking towards the exit and before they could step out, the girls turned back towards Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh and said "Bye guys, see you later...." in a teasing tone. 

*zakhmon par namak chidakana insae seekho 😂*

*Learn to sprinkle salt on someone's wounds from them 😂*

The guys' wrists were clenched, and anger was clearly visible in their tensed muscles and furrowed brows. The sight of their girl with someone else had ignited a burning rage within them, a visceral reaction they had never experienced before. It was as if a dormant beast had awakened deep within their souls, and it was now roaring to life.

Their jaws were set, and their eyes bore into the scene before them, betraying a storm of emotions. Frustration and jealousy surged through their veins, a toxic cocktail threatening to overwhelm their usually composed demeanour. They could feel the heat of anger radiating from their bodies, their fists clenching and unclenching involuntarily. 

The guys lost it as they feared their thoughts of someone else being in their girls' life were coming true. The anxiety that had gnawed at them moments ago was now manifesting before their eyes. They had suspected, they had speculated, and now, their worst fears were materializing. They were feeling emotions they had never felt before for anyone. It was a mixture of insecurity, possessiveness, and an overwhelming fear of losing someone who had become an integral part of their lives. Each of them had experienced friendships and love in various forms, but this was uncharted territory.

The intensity of their emotions took them by surprise, as they had always prided themselves on their composure and control. Now, they found themselves in a whirlwind of unfamiliar feelings, struggling to make sense of the jealousy, anxiety, and possessiveness that had taken root. It was as if their emotions had been awakened from a deep slumber, leaving them vulnerable and exposed.

As they struggled to contain this newfound rage, they knew they had to make a choice. They could let anger consume them, clouding their judgment and damaging their relationship, or they could channel this fury into a constructive force, using it as motivation to communicate openly and address the issues. The choice they made in that heated moment would determine the course of their relationships and their own personal growth.

"Who the hell were they???" Vihaan asked unable to control himself anymore. 

Ekansh said " How dare they??

Aarav said "Guys let's go behind them, and find out what they are up to"

Ansh said " God knows what they are up to" 

And like that they decided to follow their girls and sisters. 

After the guys, received the location, they quickly got into their cars and drove off. After a while, they reached, parked their cars and stepped out to find an amusement park. They were a little amused but started walking towards the entrance where they found Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara going inside with the guys. 

Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh were about to enter behind them but they were held back by the security guard who said " Excuse me gentlemen ,how can you barge in without your tickets?" 

Immediately Ansh said "Sir, listen we don't have time to buy tickets so here take this money, keep the change and now let us in" handing him notes from his wallet impatiently. 

"Hold on young men, what do u guys think of yourself ? are u trying to bribe me? Do u know I have been working here for 14 years now and I have never accepted any money other than my   salary" said the guard.

"Sir, we greatly appreciate your honesty, but we don't have time right now, so let us in" said Vihaan.

"How can I just let you guys in, are you guys kings or what ?" asked the guard.

"Only if you knew, now will u let us in or not?" asked Aarav who couldn't take it anymore. 

"No I won't" said the guard with determination.

Ekansh said " Ok then we'll only go in" casually running in like a toddler followed by Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh. 

"Heyyy stop you guys" said the guards running behind them. The guards were informed of the intruders by the security department .

The guys just ignored everything and were looking around when Ansh said " Look they are there near the rollercoaster "

"Yeah chalo let's go, we'll also get on to that ride, said Araav. 

They went through the crowd of people waiting to get into the roller-coaster very swiftly desperate to get a view of their girls who were in the front line all excited for the adventure ahead. 

After successful attempts of throwing daggers at people through their eyes, growling and ordering around they got their seats right behind the couples and were watching their every move less like humans but more like Hawks.

Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara who were noticing everything felt a sense of warmth creeping in to their hearts as they knew the guys hadn't done anything like this before for anyone else but, were doing it for them. They felt nice that the guys came for them and didn't leave them alone with random guys despite all this, they decided to remain oblivious to annoy them for a while and they also didn't want to face them as they somewhere felt a little guilty for risking their siblings.

The rollercoaster started and Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara felt a little uncomfortable and nauseous as they had just had their lunch. So the guys sitting beside them held on to the girl's hands and were whisper yelled sweet nothings asking them to not worry and to calm down. 

Since, their voices were audible to an extent because of the speed of the rollercoaster and Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh had exceptional, enhanced senses especially when it came to their girls 😂, as if they could perceive every nuance of their presence and surroundings, heard all of it and couldn't control their temper ,clenched their jaws for the nth time during the day and had the urge to kill them but,  If looks could kill, the guys would have been turned into ashes by now. 

 After the ride ended Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara quickly got out  of the ride followed by the guys and ran towards a cafe to get some water. 

Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh also got down and were about to the follow them, just to be held back ....

********

So, how do you guys like the chapter ?? 

Stay tuned to know more!!

Thanks for reading ❤️💕

Please do like, share and comment. 

Note :

Firstly, we have crossed 3k views!!!

Thank you so much for reading 💕!! 

Secondly, My new story KISMAT KONNECTION is published, do look into to it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 383 30
BOOK #1 of •Harmony Of Billionaires• She was just a responsibility for him, which he never wanted, denied every sign. And she was adamant to unravel...
950K 38.8K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
26.6K 1.4K 43
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
160K 12.4K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...