🦕🦖World Within A World 🦣 🌋

By GothNebula

After the events from the wish and everything restored, the class goes on a field trip in Italy to learn abou... More

Italy
Living Fossils
Living Extinct Animals
Dangers
Dinosaur Miraculous and the Neanderthals
Ice and Snow
Long Lost Brother
Chrysalis
Dark Bug
Solving Problems
Unpredictable
King Grassette
Leaving
Terror in Paris
New York
Home Sweet Home
Back to School

Return to the Surface

69 2 5
By GothNebula

Blu Tembo can tell something is wrong with 'Panthera'. He knows that she calls him 'Chico' all the time but she would never call him or Cat Noir 'amigo'. She would call 'Gatito' to Cat Noir as a nickname for him.

He slowly walks and pulls Cat Noir with him, "Shh...something is up. I have a gut feeling that is not Panthera" He whispered.

"What makes you say that?" Cat Noir asked.

"She called me amigo instead of Chico. She called you Gato instead of Gatito. Chrysalis is up something in here" Blu Tembo said.

"She looks fine" Cat Noir can see she looks okay but is unaware that she's sneaking up on Ladybug.

"Don't believe me, test her. Say something that Panthera would never say or like. Anything" Blu Tembo gently pushed him.

Cat Noir raises a brow and decides to test the imposter, "So, amiga. Are you and Blu Tembo a thing? Have you kissed?" Cat Noir asked.

"No, we're just friends," The fake Panthera said.

Blu Tembo gestures to him to ask a harder question.

"Okay, tell me how you and Blu Tembo found each other down here? We never got to ask you that" Cat Noir asked.

"Simple, it was a mere coincidence we met each other down here after we fell through volcanoes of different countries," Fake Panthera said.

"Which countries?" Cat Noir asked.

"Uhhh.....well....." Fake Panthera hasn't thought of Panthera's volcano name.

Cat Noir pinned her against the cave wall, "Hmmm....is my question very contagious?" He glared that this was definitely not her. Panthera would never hesitate to answer a question.

"Gato, que haces?!" Raptor Man gasped.

"Kitty, what are you doing?!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Don't! This is not Panthera. Don't believe me? Test her, milady" Cat Noir held his baton while clutching Panthera's neck.

"Agh! Gato! What's gotten into you? Ladybug, he's gone mad!" The imposter said.

"Wait a second!" Ladybug remembers that the real Panthera would call her mariquita all the time, "Chameleon!" She realized.

"Ladybug, It's me! Your amiga!" Chameleon pretends to be scared.

"Hey, buddy. Smell her" Cat Noir gestures the velociraptor to smell her scent.

The raptor smells her and indeed it wasn't her, growling in alarm.

"She's not Panthera" Cat Noir said.

"Damn It!" Chameleon kicked Cat Noir off and jumped up to the stalagmite pointing straight up, "You wanna play hide and seek! Let's play!" She cackled and tried to throw her spear at the boys.

"Watch out!" Ladybug tackled them both with Raptor Man.

"What did she do to her?!" Blu Tembo was very worried, "Did she possess her?!"

"No. She took a copy of the real Panthera! Don't let her kiss you!" Ladybug said.

"Got it" Blu Tembo replied and climbed up to chase after Chameleon.

"Buddy, do you think you can find the real Panthera?" Cat Noir asked the velociraptor.

"Por favor, I don't want to lose my daughter" Raptor Man was very worried. The velociraptor then ran to find her.

Ladybug then swings after Chameleon, "This time she has gone too far!" She ran faster.

Blu Tembo had to help the raptor since he was far beyond worried for his best friend and partner, "Get Cerise, I'll aid the raptor!" He runs as Ladybug keeps chasing Chameleon.

"Come out Lie-la! Fight me like a real girl than a coward!" Ladybug ran where she saw Chameleon slip into but she was gone.

"You think you're so clever, Ladybug! I got the leopard's power to track you!" Chameleon said.

"It's jaguar you stupid bitch! Learn the differences next time!" Cat Noir leans his back against Ladybug.

"Never thought you'd use profanity, Cat Noir!" Chameleon said.

"I'm a grown kitten!" Cat Noir in reflex blocked her from almost kissing him.

"Don't you dare kiss my partner!" Ladybug kicks at Chameleon.

"Jealous much? I can squash you like a bug!" Chameleon laughed and tried to strike Ladybug.

Blu Tembo followed the raptor and it got her scent, leading to where she was on the floor snoring softly like a princess, "Panthera! Wake up!" He gently shook her.

It was Chameleon's enchanted Akuma spell to put her to sleep. Only to wake her up with an enchanted kiss.

"I hope this works. Don't be mad at me, amiga" He kissed her lips.

At the same time, Chameleon transformed into Cerise form since the real Panthera has woken up.

"Ummm..... let's not talk about it" Blu Tembo blushed.

"Agreed" Panthera agreed.

"Give up, Cerise! You have lost!" Ladybug said.

"I can still akumatize you no matter how angry you get!" Chameleon yelled.

"You akumatized me once but no more!" Ladybug yelled back.

Raptor Man used his weapon to slice the stalagmites from the ceiling to impale her but missed.

"Nice try old man!" Chameleon smirked.

"I can't let you ruin Marinette's life again!" Ladybug said with clenched fists, "You'll never change at all, and one day, everyone will despise you for manipulating them!"

"She's right, you've done nothing but torture and frame-ups!" Cat Noir said.

"Especially trying to manipulate me and Chico, puta!" Panthera ran with her partner and threw her spear at Chameleon but missed again.

Cerise saw the five heroes surround her.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shave your entire hair off your head?" Blu Tembo glared coldly.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of! I will not be undermined by people like you!" Chameleon said.

"Enough! You killed your uncle for failing you! He may have been a madman but he died as a redeemed man!" Cat Noir hissed.

"So what? The madness took over him like it did to my father!" Chameleon scoffs.

The heroes really can't stand her ignorance but what they do know is that exposure is her weakness.

"See you in hell!" Chameleon leaps over the edge, making the heroes exclaim too quickly and when they looked down, the rock platform went in a jet from the geyser.

"She's getting away!" Blu Tembo gasps.

"Get back!" Raptor Man pulled them back from the steam almost burning them.

"Whoa!" They saw all the steam blowing.

It made the velociraptor screech and runoff. The heroes had to find another geyser by the boiling river that could lead to the volcanic tube that would lead up to the surface. The only problem is that too much steam and pressure would cause their body to explode from that kind of speed rushing up a million miles per hour.

They found the lava that is a thousand feet down near the mantle area and it's rising up.

"There has to be cold water somewhere but it evaporated too fast!" Blu Tembo said.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug summons a lucky charm military tank and the heroes quickly move out of the way when it collides on the edges of the volcanic tube.

"Well, that will protect us from the pressure, I think," Panthera said.

"Gato, the walls are wet and cold. There has to be water behind it. If there's enough water to run down on magma, it will create a lot of geyser steam to whoosh us to the surface" Raptor Man said.

"Got it. Everyone, get inside the tank. But be careful" Cat Noir said.

"Load the cannon!" Ladybug hands over the shot to Cat Noir. He put it inside and closed the lid.

"Three, Two, One!" Blu Tembo fired the cannon at the wall.

It blew the walls up and gallons of water rushed out of the wall and into the magma.

"Everyone inside! It's gonna blow!" Raptor Man said.

The five of them got inside of the tank as another steam ray came towards the tank, jetting them through the lava tube at full speed.

"HOLD ON!!!" Cat Noir held on tight.

"This is not a fast ride, gatito!" Panthera was not used to the pressure.

They kept getting through until they reached the surface up in the sky. Their relief was short-lived when they started falling again.

Unaware that they were in Japan, Argos was having so much fun with Ryuko near the Sakura trees of Mt. Fuji. He never had sushi until now with his lovely dragon queen.

Just as they were having their moment, the lucky charm tank crashed near them with a loud thud.

"What the bloody hell?!" Argos exclaims and sees the tank.

Causing the birds to fly out in alarm. The hatch of the tank opened and the five heroes came out. They all looked like they were gonna throw up but they held it in, a little shaken up from a powerful fast ride that nearly caused ringing in their heads.

"Ugh, Dios. Creo que voy a vomitar" Panthera held her stomach.

"Ugh, What a ride" Cat Noir woozily came out, then noticed Ryuko and Argos.

"Ladybug, Cat Noir? How did you?" Ryuko asked.

"Long....story" Ladybug collapsed from her dizziness.

"I know you" Blu Tembo glared at the blue bird boy.

"But I hardly know you," Argos said.

"Yes, but glad you reformed in the end completely after Monarch died" Blu Tembo's attitude changed, revealing he held no grudge.

"Let's not go through it the hundredth time. We gotta get all of you to recover" Argos helps him to stand up.

"Hai, you're all strained" Ryuko helps Ladybug.

"Is that....him?" Panthera held her stomach while asking Cat Noir.

"Yes, but let's focus on the news about Cerise" Cat Noir said.

A while later they explained everything about the World below and Cerise being the new butterfly holder.

"That Italian girl? I remember her on the train and....well....betraying Ladybug" Argos said nervously by receiving all glares from them.

"Chico malo. Does the phrase never fall in the wrong hands mean anything to you, pendejo? Obviously not because you're a coward like Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter" Panthera rolled her eyes at how Felix is pretty much the polar opposite of Adrien.

"I learned my lesson the hard way," Argos said.

"And you said she calls herself Chrysalis?" Ryuko said.

"Si. And she has gone so far as murdering her Akuma puppets. The late Gabriel's brother being one of them" Panthera said.

"What?" Argos raised a brow.

"Yeah, apparently Gabriel's real name was actually Gabi Grassette. This was from Maurice" Cat Noir hands the old photo to Argos.

"Well, what do you know? He looks like him but younger" Argos said.

"Before he passed, he told me to avenge him and that he loved his family," Cat Noir said.

"Yes. We don't know what Cerise is planning next that she also escaped" Ladybug said.

"She used to be Lila Rossi but she had a wig and eye color contacts. When Marinette and Adrien mentioned about exposing her in front of everyone, we all think Lila came up with a new identity" Ladybug explained.

"What? So Lila was a fraud? I can't believe I would fall for her lies to think Marinette was the liar" Ryuko bangs her fist on the table.

"Calm down my queen," Argos said.

"Sorry" Ryuko calms down.

"We were all fooled by her. But she's not gonna destroy more innocent lives" Ladybug said.

"Ja, but I wonder if she's in Japan too" Blu Tembo looks through the window.

"She must be. If so, she might find out who we are again" Raptor Man said.

"I can erase her memories again. But I'm not doing that for evil. I'm not like that madman" Blu Tembo said.

Argos can't stop looking at Panthera and it made her annoyed and aggravated, "KNOCK IT OFF!!!" She startled him.

"What?" Argos exclaimed.

"Don't look at me like a lost puppy for a soft place to lay down!" Panthera getting flustered.

"Sorry," Argos apologized.

-

Somewhere else, Cerise was in an abandoned building in Tokyo. She can't even remember their identities like someone erased her memories of it. "Whoever they are, this is just the beginning," Cerise said.

She was so close to putting an end to the heroes but failed, just like her late father did as well as her uncle she barely knew.

"Now time for some new scheme, to exact my revenge on Marinette for foiling my plans" She held out a crossed-over picture of Marinette.

-

Panthera and Blu Tembo explained to Argos about the difference between what's right and what's wrong. Adrien explained to her that Felix betrayed Ladybug by trading all the miraculous to the monster for the exchange of the peacock miraculous. Ladybug and Cat Noir were young teens to reason with him about what betrayal leads to but for the young adult heroes, they have more insightful words.

"Heroes never make deals with monsters, pájaro. What you did is called cowardly and stupid. Do you have any idea what you created by having Monarch cause the world to be....miraculized zombies.....with the miraculous?" Panthera glared coldly.

"Calm down, Amiga. Sorry, my friend is Latina and Latinas are....very scary when angry. Don't get on her bad side" Blu Tembo said.

"Like I was too" Ryuko chuckled.

"Look, I've been told a lot by my enemies and I'm trying to be a good bird," Argos said but flinched at Panthera's scary glare.

"Heroes never make deals with monsters to save themselves and betray friends and family. You're very young to graduate as a prodigy child" Panthera unsheathed her claws.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! This is no predator and prey, Amiga" Blu Tembo puts her hands down.

"Oh, por favor. Ever since he caused the events to lead to the entire world becoming miraculized zombies, I had to watch my family become those things and I had no choice but to fight! My people were scared! I was so scared to lose them just like I lost my papa!" Panthera shuddered at the memory.

(Flashback)

Luna clutched her head at the nightmare headache of her worst fears to get akumatized by Monarch, "No! I'm not a monster!"

She then saw her family get miraculized into weapons, going crazy with wanting to save Kagami and Adrien from the Paris heroes. Luna would never believe that those heroes would abduct them. It has to be a video hoax.

"Mama! Abuela! Elio!" Luna ran outside of the house and saw her entire Costa Rican people get turned while some were screaming for their lives.

Her alliance ring was commanding her to say the words but she took it off and stomped it, "I have my own ring, Monarch!"

"Amiga! We gotta do something!" Clawws said.

"Yes! Smash the rings!" She said and then proceeded to transform.

"It's hunting time!" She growled like a Jaguar.

(End of flashback)

"My family were scared and traumatized by their worst fears. Including mine. You don't know what that's like, bird! You left Paris at the hands of that heartless monster!" Panthera jumped out the window to cool down.

"She really can't let go of grudges," Blu Tembo said.

"Are Latinas always.....angry like that?" Argos asked.

"Pretty much. Ever since she thought her father was dead, she never had a good life. Just like you didn't either. But she's right, your mischief has led to nothing but trouble. If you want to be a good bird, you need to stop making so many enemies for yourself. Unless you want to become like your cruel father you mentioned earlier that never treated you like a son the same way your uncle did to your cousin" Blu Tembo crossed his arms.

"I'm nothing like my father," Argos said.

"You almost did during that...." Blu Tembo did not want to bring it up but instead howled like a wolf as a sign of the red moon.

"I noticed and I saw the outcome of my errors and actions" Argos sighs.

"He's not that Argos from the beginning, elephant boy. He just didn't know how to express himself. He's just like me. We both had strict parents and everyone was wrong about us" Ryuko said.

Suddenly, Panthera crashed through the glass window not on purpose but by Chrysalis. She crashed into the wall, howling in pain that the glass shard was on her stomach.

"PANTHERA!" The heroes gasped.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily!" Chrysalis showed herself.

Panthera pulled the bloodied glass shard off her stomach, "Agh! She almost tried to akumatize me but I rejected the akuma!"

"Well look who it is. The new peacock junior. Has Mayura taught you well to be the bad bird you were?" Chrysalis making fun of Argos.

"Cerise! I'm no longer the bad boy I once was but you killing your uncle is extreme!" Argos held his fan up.

"Ah, so the heroes told you the wonderful story about me?" Chrysalis cackled but then glared at him, "You're one to talk when you do this to people" She demonstrated by snapping her fingers like he did.

"SHUT UP!!!" He punched her wrist.

"Agh! Okay, you're angry. Better cool off or you won't fly!" Chrysalis threw him at Ryuko, "You should've eaten the bird, panther! It would make all the problems go away"

"I don't eat prey, mariposa! But I heard butterflies have a lot of predators that eat them" Panthera glared.

"What's going on?! You again?!" Ladybug rushed into the room.

"Missed me Ladybug?" Chrysalis looked at her.

"Cerise!" Ladybug glared with hatred.

"Heh, both bugs we are" Chrysalis cackled.

"Let's settle this once and for all, Chrysalis!" Cat Noir joined Ladybug.

Two velociraptors roared, making Chrysalis look scared at these extinct living animals.

"That's enough, señorita!" Raptor Man yelled, siding with the creatures.

"How did they?" Ladybug asked.

"Stowaways. In the back of the tank, mariquita" Raptor Man said.

Chrysalis tried to get around them but the raptors were too fast and too dangerous to get too close or they'll bite.

"Get back or they'll bite you!" Blu Tembo chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?!" Chrysalis glared, dodging the bite.

"I was right, you did manipulate Chloe, didn't you? It's not cool to use people as pawns to get what you want!" Panthera held Blu Tembo since she was wounded.

"Just as you used Marinette's classmates against her and got her expelled!" Ladybug said.

"Only this time it's the other way around. You haven't learned what it's like to get punished, do you?" Cat Noir glared

"I'll always get away from my problems," Chrysalis said.

"Well, you don't stand a chance against all of us," Ladybug said.

"Life teaches everything, pendaja! You can't ignore problems because problems will always follow everywhere you go! Argos faced it but still needs to face all the problems to learn. You did not!" Panthera said.

"She's right. Now face it, Cerise. You'll have nothing left to accomplish" Argos said.

The deranged Italian girl still seems to refuse to accept defeat.

"Adrien has tried to help you become a better person but instead you choose to be a selfish liar to ruin everything! Marinette may have humiliated you from the beginning but she's right that lying too much is very unattractive!" Cat Noir said.

"Don't run away from your consequences, Lila. The more you run, the more it follows you" Ryuko said.

"Last chance. Give up your miraculous" Ladybug said.

"I rather keep it! My revenge is what I want!" Chrysalis jumps out the window, disappearing into the city.

"No, you don't!" Ladybug swung after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 47 13
Years of being a vampire, Adrien is slowly leaning to being more human than just a vampire but he wishes to one day walk in sunlight like a human and...
136 1 12
It's just another day in Paris for Marinette and her classmates, but little do they know that when a new supervillain shows up, everything changes. T...
1.1M 46K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
245 8 8
After New York, Marinette is lost trying to figure out her feelings. Unexpectedly, Chat Noir is the one to help her find her way through the maze she...