The Devil and I

By _shee_writesss

To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Sma... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
Important
34
35.

15.

40.7K 2.4K 176
By _shee_writesss

Helloo my lovely readers!
Today I literally woke up and cried happy tears seeing this-

I literally have no words to showcase my gratitude towards ya'all. It's not even been a month to this story and we've already crossed 26k+ views😭. Thankyou so muchhhhh and love ya'all.

Now enjoy the chapter, HAPPY READING.
(Also fyi I wrote this chapter in my physics class(my exams are going on too)🤡 so please ignore the typos and sorry if you find it boring.)

Noor's POV

As a teenager, I always thought that my first night would be the best, sexy and romantic. But here I am taking out my jewelleries and my to be husband is in shower. I convinced him to sleep here in this room because I can't, I seriously can't be alone here at this unknown place. I was removing my earring when I saw him coming back from the washroom.

Okay, god! This is unfair!! How can he look good in not only formal and traditionals but in casuals too. He looks like a feast in his attire right now.

Muh bandh kar NOOR! You're drooling. My inner mind mocked me.

I got back to removing my accessories ignoring him. I looked back from the mirror and saw him ogling me!! Ohhh so the fire is burning both the ways!!

I sexually bent down to keep my necklace down on the dresser and a crimson shade covered his cheeks.

Okay! He's definitely checking me out.

"Stop eye-fucking me Hukum."

Just when I thought nothing can go wrong! I exceeded my embarrassment.
I don't know from where did these words came from. Why did I say it out loud?

I would really like if earth opens up and take me inside. Hey bhagwan! I swear I won't complain but please just make me vanish in thin air or just kill me please.

How- I mean why- I mean like how did I say that? Noor tu kabse itni bold hogyi??
Thankfully he didn't say anything or else it would have been so weird.

I went inside the washroom and took the most required bath. I changed in comfortable pair of PJs but there was one change.... I had to keep my bra on.

Usually when I sleep, I remove it to feel more relaxed because come on, let's face it... coming back home and unhooking the bra is the most pleasurable activity. Sounds double meaning but uhm okay.

However today I was sleeping in his ROOM. And I definitely do not feel comfortable sleeping like a sloth like I do at home.

So I kept my bra on and went back to my room.

I took the pillow and blanket from the bed and shifted back myself on the couch. I reached back to my bag and also took out my Mr.Penguin. I'm a cuddler and I literally cannot sleep without my favourite soft toy.

Okay this is one hell of an uncomfortable couch. I mean it's so hard and not at all sleep-able. Thankfully I'm 5'2 so I can fit here properly but oh god it's material. Ufff! Uppar se yeh bra. I cannot sleep at alll!!!

I looked at my phone screen and it was 4am already. If I sleep now and wake up before him, he won't see me bra-less, right? Okay Noor, let's do it.

I removed my lingerie and kept it aside on the couch and finally drifted to sleep in my comfy oversized t shirt.

"Ahhhhh!! Ahhhh!!! Helppp I'm falling! "

I woke up with a jerk to witness myself fallen down on the floor and my dear husband standing just before me in his trousers and-

is this sweat? Why is he sweaty? Ohh he looks tempting!

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked bringing me back from my delulu world.
I just realised what I was doing and saw myself once again. I was dreaming something weird and scary like usual and this time I fall down from couch thinking it was a mountain.

"I- I just had a bad dream." I said and tried to get up but oh my god! My back hurts like bitch. I felt pain shot in my body erupting from my spine and I screamed again in pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaooochh"
I kept my hand on my back and was about to fall again due to my imbalance but he held me by wrist helping me stand straight.

"What happened to you?" He asked concerned.

"My back- ahh—hurts." I said trying to make some sense with my hand still on the back.

He noticed me head to toe which made my posture a little conscious again.

Why is he looking at me-
Oh fuck! I wasn't wearing any bra!! I brought my hands back to the front trying to hide myself. Thanks to this oversized t-shirt which is helping me out right now!

"Ahem. Okay. Call someone to massage your back." He said and headed towards the washroom leaving me all flushed.

Urghhh! Sab bura mere saath hi kyu hota h?

I calmed myself and waited until he came out and then went back to take a shower.

I came out of the shower and changed. As soon as I came out of the closet I saw no one there and I figured he might have left for downstairs.
Ruk nhi skta tha mere liye? Huh!
Hey bhagwan please aaj embarrassing kaam mat krvana please please please. I prayed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen surviving the irresistible pain throbbing in my back.

"Good morning Noor bache. How are you?" Maa and chachi-ma greeted me.

"Good morning maa, chachi. I'm good and how are you my pretty ladies?" I said with a big smile trying to hide my pain.

"We're good" chachi said reciprocating with same enthusiasm.

"Noor beta aaj pehli Rasoi h tumhari!" Maa said.
"Ji maa"

"Breakfast is already ready! You just make something sweet okay?" She said and I nodded.

I decided to make kheer as a sweet because it's the only thing I know how to make that also because Vanie loves it and she used to ask me make it back in Boston.

They instructed me where all the things were. I stepped a little higher to get some ingredients kept on the shelf when the pain shot again.
"Ahhhhhh" I cried in pain and closed my eyes to bear with it.

"Noor kya hua beta?" Maa came running towards me and held me.

"Maa vo, my back is paining a lott. Ahh" i said hissing in pain.

I opened my eyes again and saw maa smirking. I tilted my face towards chachi and she smiled too. Oh god! Oh fuck! No no! They are thinking I did ✨that✨. A red hue covered my cheeks.

"Aree m.. maa- chachi....mera matlab tha-" i tried to say something but then maa and chachi started laughing.

Oh god! Yeh sab mere saath hi kyu hota h?

I was not able to look back up again. Soon, they both stopped laughing and helped me to make kheer.

Abhiman's POV

I woke up at 5am as usual. I slept for 3 hours today as usual. I took of my comforter and stretched myself when I realised someone sleeping on the bed. Noor! Ignoring her I went to closet and changed into my gym clothes.
I walked down to dressing table to take my watch when I saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch.

It was still dark and the moonlight falling from the balcony on Noor made her skin look radiant even in no light. She looked like a divine being, like an angel.

I stopped my 'ACTING LIKE A CREEP AND GAWKING NOOR ' session and headed towards my own gym.

I came back after a good workout of 2 hours and still saw Noor sleeping there like a sloth. Leaving her behind I started walking to take a bath when she screamed.
I went back towards her to see what happened.

NOOR HAPPENED! As usual this clumsy girl was fallen down with her duvet on her. I asked her if she was okay and she tried to stand losing her balance again. I held her by her wrists and now her duvet was totally off leaving her behind in her oversized tshirt and shorts.

I noticed her head to toe. She had milky perfect thick thighs and my sight went to her chest, she was definitely not wearing any bra as her nipples were erected giving me a perfect view. Okay it's confirmed I'm a creep, huh. Fuck why is it hot in here.

I realised what I was doing. I couldn't respond her anymore. I just turned my gaze away and looked anywhere but her.

She winced in pain and told me about her pain in her back. I couldn't understand what to reply exactly so I adviced her to get back massaged as she was in visibly immense pain due to sleeping on couch.

I headed back to washroom ignoring her. Hmm I have to change the couch now.

Time skip

We were all settled down on breakfast table when maa, chachi and my wife with a big fancy bowl in her hand came out of the kitchen.
"Noor jaa beta pehle bhagwan ko chada de fir sabko de dena." Maa said to which she nodded and went away.

(Go and offer it to god first and then serve it to everyone)

Maa and chachi sat down on the table with a big grin and looked at me with a teasing smile.

Huh what did I do?
I ignored them and served myself.

She came back and sat beside me on dad's command.
We all were having breakfast when I noticed how little she ate. All she had was yogurt and some fruits. No wonder she's so thin.

"Noor sabka breakfast hogya ho toh serve kheer to everyone." Maa told her with a slight smile.

(Noor if everyone is done with their breakfast now you may Please serve it to your dish to everyone)

She stood up nervously and served the kheer to everyone and looked them with some hope.

"Waah Noor bete. Tum toh Nandini se bhi achhi kheer banati ho." Papa said after taking a bite from his bowl.
[wow Noor bete. You've made such an amazing kheer, even better than Nandini.]
Maa gave him the offensive side eye and was about to speak when Ansh cut her off-

"Oh my god bhabhi! This is so great!" He exclaimed.

One by one everyone praised my wife. And then they all looked at me hoping for some compliment.
I swear to god this is the best kheer I've tasted in my life, but why would I tell her and boost her ego? So I chose to stay quiet and looked back at my phone screen.

"Ansh if you're done let's go. You don't want to be late on your first day at office now do you?" I said ignoring everyone's gaze.

"Aree wait wait. What about the post wedding rituals?" Maa asked me.

"We will do it later maa." I said and stood up from the table ignoring my wife totally. She's offended for sure.

"Areee Ansh rukja nazar utarne de. It's your first day today." Maa came rushing towards us with Noor on her side when Ansh and I were leaving.

[Ansh beta! Hold up! Let me take the evil eye away. It's your first day.
Guys idk what translation should I give for this one😂😭]

"Maa apne itni nazar utar li h ki abh koi ladki nazar hi nhi dalti." He exclaimed and laughed thinking he made some kind of joke.

[Maa you've taken so much evil eye that now not even a single girl puts an eye on me.]

Idiot.

I looked back towards maa and saw Noor laughing at his joke too.

She never laughs with me, hell she never talks with me and she's laughing at my brother's jokes?

Maa did her ultimate indian mother thing and then took her kohl and applied behind this brat's ear and then mine.

"Bhabhi, you also apply evil eye to me. I need protection not only from girls but also from your husband." He said and I gave him a side eye.

This jerk.

She came forward and applied her kohl behind his ears.

My blood boiled at hundred degrees. The moment she touched him my senses exploded and started working at the top.

She smiled at him and stepped back. What so now she'll not apply it to me? Does she not know girls are dying for my one look?

She ignored my appearance like I didn't existed and turned to go back inside with Maa.

Gulping down my own anger even I stepped inside my car and drove off to office with Ansh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if you felt the chapter boring🦖.
I promise to come back with better and regular updates once my exams are over. Thankyou all for your patience and support.
Also follow my insta @_shee_writesss for updates on the story and some spoilers💅.

Love ya'all. Bye bye Tata.
2100+ words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 4.2K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
561K 37.2K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
90.4K 6.3K 15
The Beautiful Love Story of Devansh Singh Rathore and Ruhani Chauhan begins...... ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆♑♑♑♑♑⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ " 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’‡π’–π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’‚οΏ½...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...