Guide to raise a sick villain...

By Hirako112006

Lalisa Manobal transmigrated into a novel. She became a cannon-fodder who was rescued by the heroine after be... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
EPISODE-01
EPISODE-02
EPISODE-03
EPISODE-04
EPISODE-05
EPISODE-06
EPISODE-08
EPISODE-09
EPISODE-10
EPISODE-11
EPISODE-12
EPISODE-13
EPISODE -14
EPISODE-15
EPISODE-16
EPISODE-17
EPISODE-18
EPISODE-19
EPISODE-20
EPISODE -21
EPISODE-22
EPISODE-23
EPISODE-24
EPISODE -25
EPISODE - 26
EPISODE- 27
EPISODE-28
EPISODE-29
EPISODE-30

EPISODE-07

183 8 7
By Hirako112006

Old lady was really distressed because of a piece of meat, and she stayed up all night with aggrieved heart, waiting specifically for Bambam's father to come back so that she can complain to him.

The old lady started "I specially bought it and prepared to cook for Bam to eat. Lisa ate up the everything. I said her to leave some for Bam, but there was nothing left..."

Father Manobal frowned, and Mother Manobal quickly answered, "Isn't it just a piece of meat? Just let her eat it. If Bam wants to eat it ,We will  buy it tomorrow. There is not much money. If others hear it they will think that our family couldn't even afford a piece of meat.''

Old lady's lungs hurt, isn't this secretly saying she is picking?

"I bought this for Bam!"

Granny repeated angrily.

" His father made a delicious meal in the store today. It's not rare to have a beef meal for him" Mother Manobal slammed back. .

Moreover, Bambam's father is not as stingy with money as one-tenth of Mrs. Manobal's.

The son also spoke, and Mrs.Manobal's angry brain hurt.

Mother Manobal gave birth to three daughters in a row. Old lady scolded Lisa's mother every day for not giving birth to a son. Lisa's father also beat or scolded Lisa's mother. For this reason, Lisa's mother always felt that she owed Manobal family because she was unworthy. Cringing. Later, Mother Manobal finally gave birth to a son, and finally the slave turned over and sang, and her status in the family skyrocketed. Because of the son, Lisa's father had no dislike for Lisa's Mother.

Later, because she got a lot of gift money from the two daughters, she has been better in recent years.

Her daughter-in-law is a good person. When she sees her son's attitude has changed, she changes her way to oppose her. A few years ago, her son listened to her very much, but in recent years he has listened more and more to her daughter-in-law.

Granny's teeth tickled with hatred.

Mother Manobal was in a good mood when she saw Mrs.Manobal being angry. In the past few years of fighting between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, Father Manobal added a sentence, "Our family is now rich, and my mom is really true. It's just tens of dollars for the same as before. I'll make up for you in a while."

Old lady answered her mouth without even thinking, "Make up something, it's not my son's money!"

Father Manobal was dissatisfied with Lisa when he heard what Mrs. Manobal said. 

Granny  watched her son and daughter-in-law enter the house with eyes open. She was silly for a long time with her mouth open, and then went back to the room with her heart covered.

She couldn't sleep with left air and right air, and had insomnia all night.

Lisa didn't know that Mrs.Manobal was angry again, and when she got a good night's sleep, she woke up early and Mother Manobal just woke up to go to the bathroom. Turning around, she saw Lisa, remembering how she let the old lady collapse yesterday, and when she was in a good mood, she fetched two hundred yuan from the wallet to Lisa.

"Is the rice card running out of money? I don't know if you have money or not. You look too thin.  Don't let your grandma see you if you take the money. You have to talk again when you see it." Mother Manobal said something, yawned and went back to the room to sleep.

Lisa looked at the money in her hand, then looked at her mother, turned around and went out.

Very good, the recent meals are guaranteed again.

Lisa arrived in the classroom less than 6:20 in the morning.

In Early self-study, she could only memorize Chinese and English, but the period before the early self-study is freely arranged. Lisa has been learning about political history and geography recently.

Although she has only studied for more than a month, it is only a dozen days before the mid-term exam. Lisa still has to work harder to get the place she expected.

It's been more than a week, and Lisa comes early every day.

Besides, unlike before,  boys who played with Eunwoo, have been reading books recently, and they seem to be serious.

The students are all clustered together. Generally speaking, the conditions of the students on campus are worse than those of day students. Except for a few who study very well, the other students on campus have hardly dealt with the group of Eunwoo and Hanbin, so they are estranged from Hanbin. Lisa's behavior did not have much experience.

Lisa wanted to memorize political knowledge today, but the class was quiet and worried that the endorsement would disturb the classmates, so she took the textbook out of the classroom and found a place to recite it.

Within a few minutes, someone called her name behind her.

No one but the teacher has called her name since she beat her through the book. Lisa turned her head in surprise. A girl with a high ponytail stood behind her. Lisa used her good memory to judge that this is one of her classmates.

The girl glanced at the political book in Lisa's hand, sneered as if she had read it incorrectly, "Are you endorsing the book?"

Lisa looked at the girl blankly, are you talking nonsense?

Tzuyu doesn't believe it, Lisa doesn't like to study at all, and there are so many places to endorse, why come here? Here is...

Tzuyu subconsciously glanced at the cafeteria, and didn't want to argue with Lisa again, "You go to another place to recite."

Lisafelt that there was something wrong with the girl in front of her.

"Not going."

"How can I hear to your endorsement so loudly!"

There are so many students around, and there are several louder than her, why didn't she let others go to other places.

Lisa exhaled, controlling her temper, "I came first, then you cmae later. If you don't want to listen, you can change your place."

Tzuyu gave Lisa a stern look, then suddenly sneered after staring, "I know you came here on purpose. It's better to read more books if you have this skill. Eunwoo always looks down on you. There are so many ugly people! "

After speaking, she ran away angrily.

Lisa: ...

Lisa looked dumbfounded.

Isn't she just reading a book?

And what does her reading here have to do with Cha Eunwoo?

When it was almost 6:40, Lisa collected the books and prepared to go back to the classroom. As soon as she turned her head, she saw Eunwoo hiding and reading from the back of the cafeteria.

Lisa: ...

She finally understood the meaning of the girl just now.

This place is probably the only way for Eunwoo every morning.

Lisa frowned when she remembered the girl's words just now, a little irritable, and when she raised her head, she turned to look at the boys around Eunwoo with profound eyes and Eunwoo's irritable faces.

She is more irritable.

Never come to this ghost place to recite again.

Lisa walked out of the classroom speechlessly, and happened to meet Jungkook who had just come.

Although Jungkook ignored her last time, Lisa greeted him again.

After saying hello, he didn't say anything, just smiled and turned around and entered the classroom.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's back with heavy eyes for a long time.

This is the fifth time this girl greeted him.

Not specifically looking for him, but after meeting him, she would naturally say good morning or noon, but Jungkook never responded.

He has refused so many times, why do you want to say good morning to him.

She couldn't see the possibility that he wanted her to stay away from him, or that he didn't respond to her.

Ever since Jungkook decided to hide himself and decided not to believe in anyone's goodwill, no one had spoken to him again and again.

His mother said that this would reject many people who were kind to him, but Jungkook did not regret it at all.

Because , he refused, those who had teased him never succeeded.

Except for his mother, no one in this world would treat him kindly for no reason.

In fifteen years, Jungkook had already seen everything well, and the warm and cold feelings were always what he should have.

Just like this girl's initiative, maybe next time, it will disappear .

Jungkook lowered his eyelashes, turned the wheelchair again and silently returned to his seat.

But fate, this girl, seems to be different again.

One afternoon two days later, on the school campus, Jungkook  was turning his wheelchair as before, but he heard a familiar voice again.

Lisa stood two meters away from him and said hello to Jungkook, "Good afternoon."

Jungkook looked up at the girl in front of him, his eyes cold, still silent.

Lisa has gradually gotten used to Jungkook's attitude, and perhaps no one has spoken in the class or at home recently. Lisa talks a little bit.

Lisa moved closer to Jungkook, "Let me push you."

Jungkook's fingers on the wheelchair tightened uncomfortably for a moment, and the whole person was on the verge of anger , "Go away!"

He didn't care what the girl was called, but he had to care why she approached him again and again.

All active concern is a potential persecution for Jungkook.

Lisa looked at Jungkook, who was suddenly nervous, and regretted the scene that she took the initiative to push Jungkook that day.

Obviously, Jungkook is very resistant to human approach.

Lisa returned again.

She was not a person who couldn't speak, but she didn't know what to say when facing Jungkook. She was always afraid that she had said something wrong, so she turned her head and glanced at Jungkook.

The long hair covers the eyes, the bridge of the nose is tall and beautiful, and the lips are stretched into an indifferent arc, slightly dry.

Dry lips...Lisa glanced at the water cup in her hand, thought about it and said again, "Then, do you want to drink water, I can make a glass for you by the way."

As soon as the voice fell, Jungkook's pupils suddenly shrank, as if he heard the cruelest and most terrifying words, his fingers stubbornly grasped the wheelchair, and the wheelchair staggered horizontally with Lisa in an instant.

Jungkook's voice was as cold as the winter of the twelfth lunar month.

"No need to."

"leave me alone."

Lisa stared blankly at Jungkook's back. Even though Jungkook only said two words, Lisa understood that he was angry.

She made him angry.

But Lisa thought and thought, but couldn't remember which word she spoke was wrong.

She said three sentences, Lisa analyzed the three sentences in her mind over and over again, but she still couldn't think of it.

What did she say wrong?

Comment your opinion guys..😊

FOR FUN:

when did you guys start shipping Lisa and Jungkook?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 449 16
Two years have passed since the Battle of the Five Armies and Erebor has returned to its former light. To save Thorin's life Gandalf used a very anc...
95.8K 1.6K 72
fictophilia - "a desire, sexual attraction, or intense feelings of love towards a fictional character, similar in strength and application of those f...
45.1K 1.5K 21
give to me your leather, take from me my lace. โช gmw s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 3+ โซ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ #๐Ÿค / ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 63 11
A story where both career achievements and a boyfriend must be gained. The Approach: Placing equal importance to both love and career and working on...