Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-57💫

3.9K 187 47
By ivna_jung

As promise, here is the big chapter. This chapter is 2k+ words. I hope you all will like it.
Before the chapter start, I have something to show you and you all should read it cause it's related to the chapter only.

🚨 Spoiler 🚨

🚨🚨🚨

🚨🚨🚨

After their lunch and the bakwaas of Author, they again came back to Jin's room as Doctor mentioned YN still needs rest. So, YN was laying while looking at Jin to start
Jin took a deep breath as he started

Jin- When Ha-joon went in Coma, me and Suzy went into shock. That was the time I started to be cold to other people specially Dad. I stopped talking to him completely. I wanted to break all relations with him, but Suzy took a promise from me.

YN- What Promise Oppa?

Yoongi- That Hyung or any of us would never break our relations with him.

Namjoon- She told us that she already regrets it....

Namjoon said and a small but sad smile came on YN's face.

Namjoon- Noona is the reason why we still call him Dad and why he still calls us his son's.

Namjoon said and YN made an "oh" while nodding her head.

Jin- Two and half year passed. Ha-joon didn't woke up.... But then, Suzy told me she is pregnant again. I was again very happy.
5 months ago, Sarang was born. I became more happy cause I became father of a baby girl. Dad's past deeds are the reason why I am more protective of Sarang
Everything was going great but Dad couldn't accept the fact that we are happy so he again did something like he did before.

He said. YN can again sense the anger in his voice. She was mentally preparing herself to hear what Jin was going to tell. But instead Jimin was the one who continued

Jimin- When Sarang was just 15 days old, Dad came here and told us that he regret all he did. He wants to start everything again with us.

Taehyung- We ofcourse didn't believed but Noona did. And eventually made all of us believe him too. He said he wanted to meet his grand daughter, that means Sarang but Jin Hyung declined his request.

Taehyung completed. YN looked at Jin and said

YN- You did right Oppa. Who knows maybe he harmed Sarang?

Jin smiled and nodded with his eyes and said

Jin- That' why I declined and I clearly saw him gritting his teeth in anger and frustration.

Jungkook- We all had to go out for some work, so we told him to go back because we didn't wanted him beat Noona or Sarang when we are not there. And he easily agreed. We had some doubts but Noona assured us that she is okay. Only if we didn't listened to her that day...

Jungkook said while mumbling the last time but YN clearly heard him cause he was sitting just near her. She sat on the bed and then said

YN- Why? What happened?

Jin- When we came back, we........

Jin tried his best to say but couldn't. The brothers and YN looked at him and it was clear that Jin was having hard time even by thinking about it. Hoseok looked at YN and decided to continue.

Hoseok- When we came back, we went to Hyung and Noona's room to check if she and Sarang are okay or not? When we reached there, we got a big shock.

YN- He did something to Sarang

Hoseok- No, Sarang was completely fine...... instead We found Noona laying on the bed, b-blood coming out from her h-head and a knife in her s-stomach.

Hoseok said and YN gasped while her eyes widened in shock. She took a deep breath and said

YN- W-what?

Namjoon- Yes YN....Dad hitted her head with a heavy metal box and then stabbed her with the knife. Luckily, she wasn't dead.....but like Ha-joon, she went into Coma too....

YN covered her mouth in shock while tears started to come out from her eyes. She was crying. And ofcourse she will. The person whom they are talking about is her elder sister.
With whom she spent her childhood.

Jungkook shifted a little close to YN and took her in his embrace and let her cry. He silent cries didn't lasted long and the brothers could hear her crying.

She was holding Jungkook's shirt in one hand while Jungkook's hand in other and was crying her heart out. Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin also started to calm her down with Jungkook.

Jin looked at Yoongi and Hoseok and signalled them to come out. Yoongi and Hoseok nodded and three of them went outside the room.

Hoseok- What happened Hyung?

Jin- Uh.. Hobi..... listening this only YN is crying so much, Do you think we should tell her that her Unnie was also raped and tortured by Dad...

Jin said while wiping his tears. Yoongi putted his hand on Jin's shoulder and said

Yoongi- Ofcourse not Hyung. She is a kid. She can't handle that much.... just look how she is crying right now.

He said while looking back. Jin and Hoseok also looked at YN and saw she was still crying. They nodded their heads and Hoseok said

Hoseok- Keep it secret Hyung. Just like our Mafia thing, this should never come out to her.

Jin and Yoongi nodded their heads. After this they also went inside. Jin went near YN and took her in his own embrace.

YN- He is so bad Oppa......I hate him.... how can he do this to my Unnie? He didn't did right....he is so bad....

Jin- I know YN.... we all know..... and we all hate him too.

YN cried for more 10 minutes before she finally calmed down. She broke the hug and looked at Jin and said

YN- Why did he did that? My Unnie didn't did anything to him the why did he...

She said. Jin wiped her tears and said

Jin- Because he is a bad person YN. He just can't see anyone happy.

YN- Where is my Unnie?... can I meet her?

She asked and she was surprised when Jin nodded his head.

Jin- Ofcourse you can meet her YN. Who am I to come between sisters? She is your Unnie first, then my wife and Ha-joon and Sarang's mother. Is tomorrow okay?

YN- Why not today?

Yoongi- YN-ie we have work at Company so we have to go there. That's why. And you are still weak. So, tomorrow will be better as you will feel a little good too.

YN thought for some seconds and then nodded her head.

YN- Can I come with you to your Company Oppa?

She asked looking at Jin. Jin looked at Yoongi who was also unsure but nodded his head. Jin again looked at YN and said

Jin- Ok, then be ready at 5. We will leave at that time.

YN- Ok Oppa....thank You.... I'll sleep for sometime

She said and without waiting for their replies said on the bed and covered herself from the brothers.

Ofcourse the brothers knew that she was crying under the blanket but they didn't said anything. She needs some time and they all did gave her that time.

Except for Jin all the brothers left the room. Jin picked up Sarang from her crib and laid her on the bed before he also laid. Sarang was between him and YN like always.

💀💀💀

Next day, YN didn't had her breakfast with everyone in dinning table. She clearly refused to even see Mr. Kim. Jin told her Mom that she is just having a headache that's why she wasn't there with them and she agreed.

The brothers and YN today also took leave from school as YN was still in the position to go to hell- I mean to school.

After Mr. And Mrs. Kim left for their office, the brothers and YN also got ready. YN didn't knew where they were going, she just knew that she will meet her Unnie.

She picked a simple dress and wore it, but it ofcourse was looking cute on her.

She came downstairs and saw her brothers were already ready.

Jin- Ready to go YN?

YN nodded her head. Jin came near her and held her hands and they all went outside with YN who was still holding Jin's hands.

Their were two cars there. Maknae line including Namjoon went and sat in one while Jin with Sarang Yoongi, Hoseok and YN sat on the other. Looks like Jin already told the drivers where to take cause as soon as they sat, the driver started to drive. Both the cars were driving together side by side.

YN was looking outside but like always she wasn't happy nor excited. She wasn't showing any expression from yesterday afternoon.

Even when she went to Jin's company, she didn't said anything or rarely said. This was bothering the brothers cause all of them are now used to her cheerful and happy behavior.

Anyways, after 20 minutes the cats finally came to the halt. They all came outside. YN looked infront and saw a small yet very beautiful house.

YN looked at The brothers with a confused expression.

YN- Why are we here Oppa's? And whose house is this?

Jin- We are here to meet your Unnie YN....and this house-

Jungkook- This is the house where Hyung used to come with Noona when we told her we aren't rich....

Jimin- This house also played an important part in Hyung's love story.

They said and YN nodded her head Understanding. She admired the house for sometimes before they all went inside.

YN was looking around the whole house. She noticed how the full living room was filled with Jin and Suzy's photo. Some photos even had a boy in them whom YN assumed as Ha-joon. Sarang's photos were also there.

YN- Why is Unnie here?

Yoongi- YN as we told you she is in Coma....so instead of Keeping her and Ha-joon at our house.....at our mansion I mean... we brought them here.

Namjoon- Yup cutie. Dad thinks that Ha-Joon and Noona are both dead. And we are the ones who made him believe that as we don't want him to harm them anymore.

YN let out a small "Ohh" from her mouth. She saw Jin going upstairs. She also followed him with the others.

They came near a door. YN saw like their mansion, here also the doors had digital lock on them. Jin scanned his fingerprint and the door opened.

They came in. YN again started her looking around. She saw the room was very pretty.

And then she saw the person for whom she came here. Her sister, her Unnie.... laying on the bed sleeping peacefully.... well that's what her mind told her.

She also saw a boy near her and she was sure that he is Ha-joon. She looked at Jin who nodded his head. She went near Suzy and sat near her.

YN took her sister's hand in her own. Again tears started to welp in her eyes while some flowing through her cheeks.

YN- U..unnie....look...your YN-ie is here....please open your eyes for your sister....you love me right..... please wake up for me....
Unnie..... I love you so much, Mumma Loves you so much and Dada too...... we all love you and we missed you so much Unnie...
Please open your eyes and see your YN-ie.... you don't like to see me cry. Right? But look...I am crying..... please wake up and tell me to stop crying.... take me in your embrace and stop me from crying Unnie.....

YN said in tears. The brothers heart broke seeing YN cry like this. After Suzy, YN was the one with whom they for this attached. And it's very difficult for them to see their loved one crying.

Jin went near YN and sat beside her.

Jin- Suzy, see your sis is calling you......please wake up now....

The rest brothers also came near them. Hoseok was calming down YN while Yoongi was trying to calm down Jin who was also crying.
Jungkook was holding Sarang in her hands. She was looking at Jin and unknowingly her eyes were also filled with tears. And this is why, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung were trying to calm down her before she also starts to cry.

YN- Unnie..... YN-ie loves you so much....you love me too right? Please wake up....

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 2183

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.8K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🤴.
227K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
18.7K 264 25
The story of a girl who has came from UK after her mission, she is a police officer but undercover. she found herself in a mansion of seven cold doct...
2.2K 69 11
Sith holocrons can cause chaos. And they're dangerous. Everything spirals into mayhem when the fight over the holocron on Malachor has unexpected con...