SHE'S MY DAUGHTER

By RamandeepGill5

Well..... No spoiler .....read the story and find out More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
MIN
Chapter 8
KIM'S
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
new story
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
happy birthday to me
hello loves

CHAPTER 13

1.3K 62 12
By RamandeepGill5

Coming to the living room both Jennie and Taehyung witnessed the scene which wide their eyes...

They saw a huffing lisa and crying jihoon broken portray of y/n and blank faced jungkook looking at the portray...

Lisa, what happened?

Said jennie as she comes near jihoon and Lisa... Lisa look at her with anger and point her finger at jihoon

Why don't you ask her mom... That what this stupid girl has done ?

Jennie frown ...Taehyung who was standing at one place till now he gose near jungkook who was sitting near broken portray...

He sit down and cares the picture... And once again his tears pour out...

jennie look at jihoon ....

"what is this jihoon ,what you did this time to anger her? "

Jennie said quiet irritatedivly ...because this what usually happens when twin come to stay there.... But didn't get any answers from her

Not getting the answer from her Jennie look at Lisa with questioning eyes...

She steals the canvas from library... Which I make clear to long ago not touch... And when I ask her.... So she broke the portray...

As she completed.. Jihoon look up at her with anger...

"I want to use these canvas and aren't these are drying in the library so what's meaning of not using it... I didn't steal it... I have right to use then...

She said making Lisa's anger rise... And Jennie look at her in surprise...

Who says that you can use them... These are my y/n's canvas and only she have right to use them...

Lisa again spit angrily.... As took the canvas bottle from her hand...

"y/n -y/n-y/n ...im fade up listening to this name.... SHE'S DEAD... WHY YOU ALL ARE VALUAING THAT BI-

and her words were cutted in between again by a hard slap... Making her face turned to right side.... As she look up she found jungkook looking at her with red eyes....

She gulp hardly... Jungkook try to take step towards her but both Jennie and Lisa hold him...

She's not dead... You got it...

He said with cold voice...

I said got it..

Jihoon nodded her head and run to room while crying... Jungkook also left from there followed by Lisa.... Jennie look for taehyung and found him collecting the glass pieces...

She goes to him and put her hand on his shoulder... Making him flinch... But he didn't look up and continue to picking broken glass

She sit near him.. And call him softly... But are didn't answer him... After picking up all the glass he throw them in trash bin and took a deep breath

"I think it'd time to move on ..."

He said and Jennie look at him.. Nodding her head... With that they gose to their room

Move on? Is it that possible ....i don't think so... Both of them gose to their room with a hope but can this hope last long... Let's see

It's been week to incident.... Both jungkook and Lisa are staying at Kim mansion... Might be they're afraid... Their disliking  Towards Jihoon is turning into hate now... They both don't like her since day first.

Taehyung is also trying to be normal like he was with twins... And it's actually working... Both them are returning to their old self slowly.... Jihoon didn't quite digest this fact...

Oh and Jennie she's happy that her family is coming to the shape but still she's worried and feel empty... Well new thing is that someone is shifting to their neighborhood...

Seems like our new neighbors are from state? "

Said Lisa with curiosity... Making Jennie nodded her head... Both jungkook and taehyung shook their head...

Yes, well come home early I will invite them for dinner tonight?

Said Jennie... Making jungkook frown...

Why?  Eomma I guess they are rich enough to buy groceries for them "

He said and other chuckles and Jennie smack him on his head... Making him gron...

Ahhh.... Eomma waeee

He whined while rubbing his head.... Lisa giggles and taehyung smile softly... On the other hand Jihoon just roll her eyes...

You dumb bunny... We will invite them for dinner to make them comfortable and welcomed them...

Lisa said... Jungkook make 'o' face... Then taehyung said

Today I have meeting with Mr. Min... Jungkook you should come with me...

Jungkook look at his father with wide eyes.. And not pleased

Appa why me... Business meetings are so boring...

He complains while hitting his head on dinning table... All of them talk with each other totally forgoting about Jihoon... Who is just eating silently...

"let's go guggkie "

Taehyung again said and took his hand and dragged him out side ...who is whinning  for not going... And Lisa is showing him her tounge and Jennie laugh....

As they left from there Jihoon look at Jennie who is starving Lisa....

Eomma?

She calls her out Jennie hummed in response....

I have a group project to do...

She again speak and this time both Lisa and Jennie look at her... Jennie look at her signing her to continue...

So I have to go my friends house... So can I?

Jihoon asked.. Jennie look at her for sometime... But then smile softly and cares her hair...

Come home before the dinner ok and have you lunch on time..

She said which make Jihoon smile brightly and hug Jennie... Jennie smile awkwardly... With that Jihoon run to her room to take her school bag and then left for meeting her friends...

" let's start the preparation of dinner... When they arrive we both will visit them OK "

She said and Lisa nodded....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

With mins .....

the trio landed Korea... And take steps towards airport which is filled with people as the three most popular personality comes to Korea....

Looking at the crowd yeonjun and yoongi sigh....but both come forward to shield rosè....

Three of are facing ocean of Flashlight of camera.... Bodyguard escort them... And push the people away from the way.. Making some space for them....

Coming to vip Area.... They breath in relief.... And by the time two men walk inside.... Rosè look at them questionly.... Then yeonjun speak

Oh he's here for me... I have important meeting eomma appa.... You both go home I'll be back by evening...

Not giving the chance to say anything to them he quickly went outside.... And then rosé look at yoongi with rise eyebrow.... Who laugh nervously...

Actually I have to see some clients so....

He stretched his nap ...rose look at him with done face... Then also left from there.... Rosè sigh heavily....

I wish my babies were here... So I won't be abandoned by these workaholic brats....

Saying that she wait for her driver...not after too long... Her driver comes inside panting....

"I'm really sorry ma'am... Please forgive me... Actually my daughter is sick... Without me she won't eat anything that's why I'm late... In case of feeding her...

He said in one breath while bowing to her... She took at water bottle from table and give it him... He look her questionly... But took the water bottle and drink it...

Shell be Leave now??

She said and the driver nodded.... They both left from there...

Sitting in the car ...the driver started the car but keep taking glance back side... He's curious that why she's not angry... Or is she acting all kind...

Umm ma'am can I ask you something?

He said making rosè look at him... She nodded telling him to continue... He's little hesitant but he said...

Aren't you are angry that you have to wait?

Rose chuckled... And straighten her self... And she spoke....

Because I also have a daughter... And trust me daughters are always their father's princess....

She giggled at the memory of her daughter and husband teaming up against her son and her being the judge

Really? How old your daughter is? I

He again ask...

She's 19 but for all us she's still little girl...and she's really stubborn...

And with that their whole ride went with the talking of their daughters....

Then the driver stop the car in front of a Vila... Rosè come out from the car look at her house... She smile softly... As she was about go inside a voice come from behind....

Hello there... New neighbor"

T. B. C
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1392 WORDS

It's little boring chapter.. But stay tuned for the first meeting of two icons fathers.... And overly protective siblings....

An a bitchy jihoon... And lovely mother.... Along with some new faces....

And I'm really sorry for late update...

And yes please tell me if you guess want me add some difficultly for Jennie and taehyung....

Do vote and comment

Stay strong and healthy

Tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
30.2K 558 17
where, A cute baby girl only of 4 years old got a new family..... .. . . . .where bts who got cold behaviour can it be melt by her soft voice and s...
145K 5.7K 59
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...
680 50 5
Lee hyunji arranged into a marriage with the most renowned surgeon of South Korea. 🩺 . ( All the characters are fictional in this book 🥴☝🏼) . (...