๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...

Da asapebony

"You been with me since the beginning and that's the way Ima end it" Altro

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ

1.1K 45 13
Da asapebony

March 1, 2022
Chicago, IL📍

"I know you fucking lying!" Kaliyah, Kelsey's cousin, scrunched her face up. Kelsey was now on the phone with her cousin telling her about her run in with Durk.

"Nope, It was him. My entire mood changed when I seen him I always thought I would react in a much crazier way whenever I ran into him again but I was so angry I couldn't even say much" Kelsey shook her head letting the moment he walked into the house replay in her head.

"It's because it was unexpected. So is he living in Atlanta or?" Her cousin was very invested in knowing how the future between the two would work. Mainly because Kaliyah and her mom, Aunt Monique were the two people, besides Qua to really be there for Kelsey when her mother put her out.

"He said he has a house here and another one in Atlanta to work on his music or something like that" Kelsey shrugged as if she could see her from the other side of the phone "I'm about to go in the house though, so I'll call you later are we still on for next week?"

"Of Course but you're coming over for Sunday dinner tomorrow right?"

Kelsey smacked her lips "Now when have I ever missed Sunday dinner? You know I'll be the first one there" she laughed and cut the engine before getting herself and Melody of the car as they said their goodbyes.

Once they were in her apartment she placed her keys on the counter and kicked off her shoes before taking off Melody's jacket.As she was becoming more busier and booked with clients she was now used to her phone always ringing and dm's coming in so she took this time to let the voicemails from earlier today to play in the one airpod she had in. The first voicemail was from a scam number and the second one was from another scam calling about her car's warranty expiring. Once she got to the third voicemail she stopped her movements to make sure she was hearing clearly.

"Hello Ms.Jones this is Debra, from the First Education child center. We were reaching out to you with great news that we finally have a spot open for your child you've placed on the waitlist. We are happy to do a walk through tour with you and a sit in for a day before making a decision. However we must let you know that we value quick decisions as our wait list is long and we are determined to fill in any spots. Please call us back at your earliest convenience"

Kelsey went to her calendar and made sure to put a reminder in for Monday morning as the first thing to do. This was something she really wanted for her daughter. The other daycare's in their neighborhood were either run down, super small or not great when it came to the level of education they were teaching. She learned about this place through Kaliyah, since her kids went there the only difference was that Kaliyah's husband made six-figures so it was easy for them to afford it. Kelsey on the other hand was just now really getting her finances together and she refused to ask anyone for help so she knew this would be a problem.

Later that night, Kelsey laid in her bed in the dark listening to the rain drops harshly hit her window. Heavy knocks at her front door were almost drowned out by the loud sound of thunder. She sat up and looked at the time on her phone and then pulled the covers back as she kissed her teeth. "Better not be these bad ass kids" she mumbled before looking through the peep hole. She rolled her eyes and unlocked the door then moved to the side so Qua could come in. "What are you doing here?" she looked him up and down, closing and locking the door after he walked in and headed towards her living room.

"I was around here and I wanted to come see you" he said with a smirk. He had been thinking about her the entire day.

"At two in the morning huh?" she pursed her lips and walked down the hallway leading to her bedroom with him hot on her tail, closing the door behind them. Kelsey climbed back into her bed as he pulled off his hoodie and white tee while her eyes immediately fell to the tattoos that covered his entire upper body. She analyzed them all and stopped at the one that was her favorite, it was her name going up his forearm.

Extending his arms he reached up for her legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed.He then  put his hands under the large shirt she was wearing as he gripped onto her waist and then down to the panties she wore as he hovered over her body and pressed his lips into hers. She lifted herself up a little so he could slide them off per usual, Kelsey's body melted whenever he touched her and craved him as if she was being deprived. He moved his lips to the left side of her neck "I love you Kelsey, Ion never wanna lose you again"

she blankly looked up at the ceiling not knowing this weird feeling that sat in her stomach "I love you too Q"

March 2, 2022
Chicago, IL📍

"I really hope we can keep this tradition going on forever" Kaliyah smiled looking around the first level of the house that was filled with adults and kids eating. "You Okay?" She looked over at Kelsey who was deep in thought using her fork to move around the food on her plate. Between Durk,Qua, and the school's tuition she was everything but focused.

She dropped the fork and looked up "Yeah I'm fine" pushing the plate away from her "I ate earlier so I'll just take this home." She gave her cousin a reassuring smile. She looked into the distance and seen Booka smirking. Once he seen her roll her eyes he came over to sit by them "Fuck yall talkin' about?" he rudely  interrupted them.

"Boy move!" Kaliyah nudged him and he bucked at her. "You so irritating and when did you get back in town I thought you was too good for Chicago"

He completely ignored her and looked at Kelsey "Wassup my favorite cousin" his low red eyes were now visible. Kelsey knew that he hung around Durk and really didn't like the fact that he was in between the middle of it. However Booka was actually the only one that kept Durk updated about Kelsey and now Melody.

"I'm not in the mood" Kelsey said in a monotone voice. She woke up this morning in the worst mood and hated that she brought this energy over to her Aunt's house. Standing up from her seat she looked at the two cousin's who sat next to her. "I'm not gone lie I don't feel good. I need to go lay down and shake this feeling" she weakly smiled and grabbed her plate heading into the kitchen to wrap it in aluminium foil and even made a second small plate for Melody. "Mel! Let's go" she shouted down the hallway as she grabbed the plates and made her rounds of hugs and kisses on the cheek before departing.

She sat a few minutes in the driver's seat of Qua's truck before gathering everything and talking to herself. "Everything is going to be fine Kelsey just relax" mumbled to herself and started the engine. A sudden loud knock on the passenger's side window damn near scared her out of her soul. She opened the glove compartment ready to grab the gun he kept in there until she squinted her eyes at the shadow she could make out through the tinted windows and seen it was a lady.

"Qua.." The faint voice said from the outside. Kelsey rolled down the window down. Looking at the last person she could even think of in the moment. Her once beautiful dark chocolate skin looked old, bags sat under her eyes, her hair was in a messy bun and her lips were fairly chapped. "Hey Qua, I just need.." she stopped talking when she seen her daughter's face appear as the window was now completely down.

Embarrassed and ashamed she quickly looked down pulling on the zipper of her hoodie before speaking again. "Oh I thought you were somebody else I'm sorry" she put the hood on and began to turn around before Kelsey spoke up "Ma-Lisa??" she said loud enough that the other people near by could hear her. They also looked like they were drowned in tiredness and alcohol.

She watched as her mother turned around and walked back to the passenger seat window "H-hey Kelsey" she stuttered. "what's up?"

Although Kelsey hated the way her mother treated her and left her she just couldn't find it in her heart to leave her outside in the cold even though it was nearing spring, this was Chicago it was still super cold in March. "Do you need a ride? It's cold as hell hop in" she unlocked the door and watched as she climbed into the car sliding her body in the seat. Lisa didn't make any eye contact with her daughter as she either kept her head down or on the road in front of them.

"So..." Kelsey broke the awkward silence "How do you know Qua? Because I could've sworn you was throwing dirt on his name a few years ago" she looked over at her and raised a eyebrow. Seeing as he mother gave her a quick look she put two and two together shaking her head. "Of course, you must buy drugs from him huh?" she scoffed.

Lisa finally spoke up "You don't need to do all of that little girl" she looked around at the luxurious truck and then back at her daughter "Don't think you better than me just because that nigga spending a lil money on you." she spat angrily.

Kelsey turned into her old neighborhood, somewhere she haven't been in such a long time. She never wanted to relive any of the memories she had here. Once she pulled up to the old apartment complex she despised she looked at her mom. "Respectfully I'm not gone argue with you because you still my mother at the end of the day. However you need to do better you're a whole ass grandmother out here getting high and then still have the nerve to have some type of hatred towards me for what? Because my father didn't want you? Or because you cared so much about what other people would think when they found out you had a teenage daughter who was pregnant?" her voice cracked a little

"Mommy?" Melody's worried voice took over the car causing Lisa's eyes to widened as she leaned over to look in the backseat. Her face softened as she took in the little girl's appearance, she met Durk a few times when He and Kelsey first started dating so she knew that the little girl looked just like him. "She's beautiful" she said lowly as she covered her mouth.

"Say thank you Lisa" Kelsey spoke to Melody looking through the rear-view mirror.

"Thank you lisa" Melody repeated innocently as she looked between the two women.

Kelsey turned back to her mother "Okay you can get out now, I need to get my baby home and be a you know 'Real Mother'" she side eyed Lisa.

"Whatever Kelsey. I can't wait for you to get down from that high horse you're on" Lisa mugged her daughter and spoke with such anger that was unbelievable as she grabbed the door handle and hopped out of the car.

Kelsey watched as she walked down the walk way of the complex and wiped her eyes. She sighed and pulled off heading home so she could sleep the rest of this day off. She truly hated the fact that her mother was now on drugs. It was actually heartbreaking to her as she took in the appearance she just seen. She'd remembered watching her mother when she was younger being the best looking woman ever in her eyes. She was beautiful, vibrant, full of laughter and love until she switched.

when Kelsey finally arrived to her apartment the only thing on her mind was a hot shower and her bed but she knew she had other things to do. Opening her front door she watched as her daughter's face lit up seeing Qua. The interaction between the two was pure but Kelsey had things she needed to confront him on. "Melody go take your shoes off and put your stuff down, I'll be in there in a minute. I need to talk to Qua"

The toddler did as she was told without a question and Kelsey sat the bag down with their food onto the counter. She felt Qua's arms wrap around her waist as she placed kisses on her neck. She quickly turned to face him and crossed her arms over her chest. "I have a question"

"Wassup" he furrowed his eyebrows at her as he tried to figure out what was wrong.

"And don't lie either" she moved his hands away from her waist "How long were you were selling drugs to my mom?"

Meanwhile in Atlanta

Durk ran his hands over his face as he explained for the one hundredth time to his girl friend, Treasure how he just recently found out he had a kid.

"You're so full of bullshit. I can't believe you right now and then to sit up here and say you didn't know is really pissing me off" Treasure paced the room as she tried to calm herself down. Just a few days ago Durk started following Kelsey and he spent so much time on her page looking at every memory she post and taking in the ones he missed with Melody.

Treasure ended up questioning about why she had seen him on this same girl's page multiple times and he finally told her the truth and about Melody.

"How do you even know that the baby is yours?" she looked at Durk who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

He looked up at her "Treasure she look just like me watchu mean?"

Treasure laughed "So fucking what! These bitches will literally pin a baby on you as soon as you make a lil money so why do you trust her so much to believe that this is your kid? You need to get a DNA asap"

Durk shook his head and waved her off "That's the thing she ain't like these other bitches"

Enjoy ❤️🫠

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

24.2K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
404K 13.7K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
278K 9.4K 50
๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŒ๐š” ๐šž๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
29.5K 1.5K 21
"i don't regret, just pretend shit never happened"