Hearts Entwined

By Elmswood_Prisha__

Hearts Entwined An arranged marriage lovestory. He's a viper in negotiation, striking swiftly and decisively... More

Introduction
Introduction2
chapter 1
Aesthetics
couple aesthetic
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Important
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
IMPORTANT
chapter 20
chapter 21
MUST READ
Chapter 22
chapter 23 (past)

Chapter 7

9.4K 555 39
By Elmswood_Prisha__

just saying 'thank you' for your love and support doesn't seem enough. So, I've penned down these song lyrics to express how much it truly means to me.tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chaiye

First and foremost, thank you so much for the incredible milestones we've achieved together - 4k reads,400+ likes, and 41k views on my Instagram reel with 3k+ likes. Honestly, even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined reaching these numbers. But you all made it possible.

___________________

Ishita returned home, and after not finding her mother in the garden for their usual evening walk, she went to locate her. She searched the backyard and the hall until she finally found her mother in the kitchen, deep in the throes of cooking.

Unable to contain her excitement at seeing her mother, Ishita couldn't resist giving her a surprise back hug. Her mother, initially startled by the sudden embrace, realized it was Ishita and continued her work, now with a warm and pleasant interruption. Ishita hugged her mother tightly from behind and couldn't resist the temptation when she spotted the hot, freshly fried puris.

She grabbed one, but its scorching heat made her juggle it between her hands like a hot potato.

Seeing Ishita's antics, her mother swiftly rescued the puri from her hands and set it on a plate. Ishita: "Maa, kitni garam puri thi! Aise bina flinch kiye Kaise touch kar li! "

Her mother replied with a playful smirk, aur jho pure time bolti rehti hai ki' i am very hot to handle u know' nikl gayi sari hotness actual mein hot cheez ko touch krne se ,Kon sa garam tha? Thandi Rakhi thi faltu ke drame karwa lo tumse tho bass tumhare liye tho 'handle with care' ka tag lagana padega .

Ishita started whining like a child .

Acha Chalo, jao, jaldi jao, fridge se sweets nikalo."Ishita couldn't contain her excitement at the mention of sweets.

"Mithai banayi hai? Wow! Kis khushi mein?"

Her mother explain that her brother and sister-in-law had landed a massive project from Kings Co-operation.

DINING HALL

Ishita arrived at the dining hall where her brother (bhai) was arranging plates for dinner. She said, "Congrats bhai, ab toh aapko party deni padegi, itna bada project mila hai." Knowing her sister's antics well, Avinash nodded in agreement for the celebration. "Acha, okay, Ishi, hum kal chalenge party karne," he replied.

Suddenly, their mother entered with bowls of delicious food in her hands and as she approached, she said, "Kal Ishi, mere sath NGO jayegi, baccho ke check-up ke liye."

"Okay, Mumma, kal NGO, parso party, perfect," Ishita agreed with her dimple smile.

Ishita then called out, "Chalo bhai, sab khane ke liye aajao, Bhabhi, Duggu, Papa, jaldi aao, mujhe bhook lagi hai!" She shouted, and Avinash chuckled at her dramatic display.

After a while, everyone was seated at their table, eating and engaging in some light chit-chat. Ishita then said, "Arre bhai, aapko pata hai voh Mr. Saraf haina? Mujhe voh Cantt Road pe unconscious state mein mile the, aur unki tongue katti hui thi. I am them sure kisi ne unhe torture kiya hoga, pakka," she said in a detective-like tone while fixing her glasses.

Neha asked, "Ishi, pakka Saraf hi tha voh?"

"Arre, haan, bhabhi, Saraf hi the," Ishita confirmed in a firm tone. "Kahi Ekansh ne toh nahi kiya hoga un dono ki aaj ladai bhi toh hogayi thi. Yaad hai kaise maara tha Hukum ne usko?" Neha raised a question at the dining table.Avinash replied, "Arre, Neha, Hukum nahi kar sakte yeh unke marne ke baad hi voh Saraf kaise bhaag gaya tha. Aur vaise bhi, Saraf jitna ghatiya insaan ke toh kai dushman honge, koi bhi ho sakta hai."

Ishita agreed and added, "In fact, Ekansh ke toh haath mein chot bhi lagi thi, voh kaise hi kar sakta hai. and he is toh big baby."

"Big baby?" Ishita's father and brother asked.

"Haa, papa, aaj Ekansh hospital aaye the stitches ke liye. Haath mein glass table ki pieces the, during stiches he gripped my coat because of fear. Ab khud hi batao, Hulk jaise body wale insaan ko yahi kahungi na," Ishita just raised her shoulders with a mischievous smile."Accha accha, chalo, yeh topic change karo. Mere Rehaan ko kuch interesting sunna hai, haina Rehaan?" her mother spoke in a loud tone to change the topic, . Rehaan nodded his head while sppon in his little hands and food all over his face.

their hearty conversation continued over dinner.

AT midnight (Ishita's room)

Ishita couldn't help but feel giddy as she rolled on her bed, her thoughts consumed by one person-Ekansh. His image, his presence, and their interactions flooded her mind.Unable to resist the urge, she reached for her phone and decided to look him up on Instagram. As she typed his name in the search bar, she was astounded to find that he had almost 15 million followers.

Her immediate thought was, "Itne followers aur female fans hai iske toh pakka koi gf hogi." (With so many followers, he must definitely have a girlfriend.) Ishita began to scroll through Ekansh's Instagram page, captivated by the glimpses into his life. His pictures showcased not only his impressive physique but also the magnetic aura that seemed to surround him.

Lost in the virtual world of Ekansh's Instagram, Ishita eventually succumbed to sleep, her phone still in her hand, displaying Ekansh's Instagram photo.

In the morning at Chaudhary Mansion,

everyone gathered for breakfast. The atmosphere was slightly tense, with Ekansh feeling a bit angry due to the recent situation involving Saraf. His family members, well aware of his mood, kept a low profile and ate their breakfast quietly. Even Anuv refrained from his usual banter with Ekansh.

However, Anuv and Avni exchanged meaningful glances throughout the meal, conveying their thoughts without words. Ekansh noticed these exchanges, and his frustration grew until Ekansh finally banged his hand on the table, startling everyone.

Ekansh: (with a hint of annoyance) "Anuv, lagta hai yeh khana tumhare taste buds ko suit kar gaya abse Tum yahi sab (salad and veggies) khaoge, theek hai?" (Anuv, it seems this food suits your taste buds now. From now on, you'll eat only this, alright?)

The unexpected outburst left everyone in the room momentarily stunned.

Anuv, realizing the effect of his teasing on Ekansh's mood, quickly apologized, saying, "Sorry, bhai, ab nahi karunga." He then reluctantly began to eat the food, which seemed like sand to his taste buds.

Ekansh let out an internal sigh, his gaze shifting briefly to Anuv and Samrat's expressions as they shared breakfast. The weight of their ongoing punishment seemed to hang heavily in the air. However, he decided that it was time to bring it to an end.

With newfound determination, Ekansh made an announcement that caught both Anuv and Samrat by surprise. "I've decided it's time to put an end to your punishment," he declared. Beneath the table, Anuv and Samrat exchanged a covert fist bump, their gratitude and relief palpable.

As the breakfast concluded, everyone began to prepare for their respective workdays. It was then that Chachi approached Ekansh with a request. "Yuvraaj, mujhe orphanage jaana tha, office ke raste mein hi aata hai. Chhod doge kya mujhe?"("Yuvraaj, I needed to go to the orphanage on the way to the office. Can you drop me off?)

Ekansh nodded in response to her request and said, "Ji, Chachi, aap gadi mein baithiye. Main 5 minutes mein aa raha hoon. Ek call karke."

He promptly made a call to Arjun, addressing a matter that had been bothering him.

Phone conversation:

ARJUN: Hello, GM, Hukum. Aapne itni subah phone lagaya? (Good morning. You called so early?)

EKANSH: Morning. Actually, Saraf ki kisne help ki pata chala? (Did we find out who helped Saraf?)

ARJUN: H...Hukum, maine laga ki aapko ab uss issue se koi matlab nahi hai, isiliye maine investigate karna bandh kar diya. (I thought you weren't interested in that issue anymore, so I stopped the investigation.)

EKANSH: WHATTT THE F*CK!! Mera bina orders ke himmat kaise hui koi bhi kaam rokne? Zyada garmi chadh rahi hai. Mujhe aaj Shaam ko jisne uski help ki, uski puri information table pe chahiye. Aur mujhe 10 baje raat ko outhouse mein milo. Aaj kal khud ko kuch jyada hi samajhne lage ho, tumhari jagah Tumhe dikhani padegi, lagta hai. (How dare you stop any work without my orders? I'm getting really irritated today. I need complete information about the person who helped Saraf on my table by this evening. And meet me in the outhouse at 10 PM tonight. It seems like you're getting a bit too smart for your own good)

Ekansh then abruptly ended the call, his anger intensifying. The decision he had made regarding his and Ishita's future was also fueling his anger.

The night before:

Ekansh sat on his balcony, nursing a glass of red wine, a rarity for him as he wasn't a regular drinker. His thoughts were consumed by one person - Ishita.

Suddenly, he began to write in his diary.

"Ishita, tum mere life ka vho naya panna(new page) ho, jo mujhe dadi ki fairy tale stories mein sunaya jata tha,only filled with fantasies .Lekin usi ke sath tum mere zindagi ke kaale panno ka bhi hissa ban jaogi. Jo meri zindagi ke kitaab se kabhi alag nahi ho sakte. Mera dil nahi chahta ki iss safed kagaz pe koi kaali syahi ka chita (spot) bhi padhe. Sirf iss safed kagaz ko niharne ki talab hai, na ki khurdne ki."

(Ishita, you're the new chapter in my life, the one that was told to me in my grandmother's fairy tale stories. But along with that, you'll also become a part of the dark pages of my life. The ones that can never be separated from the book of my life. My heart doesn't want even a single black spot to stain this white paper. I only desire to admire this white paper, not to scribble on it.)

He wrote those lines and then reclined on the cushions, gazing at the stars as if searching for her face among them. After a few minutes, he stood up and whispered to himself, as if signaling his heart to stop thinking about her.

"Ishita, please, mujhe phir se un aankhon se mat dekhna. Varna, khud ko rok nahi paunga main tujhe apni bana lene se, phir chahe meri zindagi ke is safed kagaz pe kaali syahi hi kyun na lag jaye"

("Ishita, please, don't look at me with those eyes ever again. Otherwise, I won't be able to stop myself from making you mine, even if i had to mark a black ink in my milk's white new page that's you")

____________________

hello beautiful souls !

hope you all likes this chapter and please share your feedback on this chapter especially the para where Ekansh pen down his thoughts .

Happy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.3K 30
I know 'We got married in some different situations but I am trying My best to do everything . Don't I have a heart Why Should I always take initiati...
254K 12.9K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...
265K 9.3K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
4.3M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...