Cyberpunk Edgerunners x Mal...

By PurpleDead_Stories

So I started playing cyberpunk again and thought off this story. As explanation this is not a reader x edger... More

The Day i lost my life
At the bottem again
Bio (Changed)
A Wierd Crew
The Job
An addition to the Crew
An Agreement
So free time?
A energetic sister and a new client
The Desperate
Foreign Emotions
Question to my Readers

The ice begins to melt

695 21 3
By PurpleDead_Stories

Im not dead! But it took me awhile to figure out in wich direction this story would go.
Well anyhow here we are with a new chapter.
_________________________________

It's been a few weeks since the first day of Lucy's training, in that time she learned quickly and made huge progress. I also had dates? Or rather Interactions with kiwi. Sometimes when we had a free day I would drive with her to eat something and then drop her off, at first I could count her words spoken to me on two hands and half of that is the order of her food.
But the last two time we talked a bit about Lucy's progress and netrunning.

We got a job about a Malestrom base with numerous hostages, or rather a a job to kill them and find the remains of chopped up people.

We all arrived at a old food canning factory on the outskirts of night city. Well Lucy isn't with us on this one, why? No idea she isn't a very open person. It was early evening.

Main: so like normal kiwi will do surveillance and we go in.

Pillar: yeah yeah we know the stick.

Dorio: shut up Pillar you almost got clipped last time!

Pillar did an over dramatic sigh and hung his body forward.
Meanwhile me and kiwi just watched them argue.
And kiwi held a hand to her face in disappointment.

You: what a bunch of idiots

Kiwi: you can say that again

On Mains face popped a nerv.

Main: shut up and let's get going!

Dorio and Pillar went quit and began to follow main.

You: well then.

Kiwi: try to keep them alive

You: sure

I also followed main and the others to the factory.

Pillar: how do these fucker always take over like hole factory's and have a big presence in night city itself?

Dorio: cause they fuck like rabbits.

Pillar: what dose that mean?

Main: it means that they multiply to fucking fast.

Why did I decide to get in a crew with these idiots? What have I done wrong to deserve this... never mind I did some fucked up shit.

We then heard kiwi over comms.

Kiwi: well I got into the system and have eyes on sun fucked up shit but nothing out of the ordinary for Malestrom, although the cameras for the inner courtyard and gate are down.

Main: fucking Malestrom and how there idiocy helps them out.

We each the gate and there was nothing strange so we opened it and got in.
We followed the entrance until we reached the end of the building and the inner courtyard that was to the right.
We walked around the building to see that there was an army of Malestrom with Maschine guns waiting.

Pillar: ah shit

Malestrom: you fuckers killed breaker an got lured right into our trap.

Dorio: we're you his girlfriend or what?!

Malestrom: big words for someone who's about to die. Shoot these fuckers!

We tuned and ran behind the building and back in the direction of our cars as a storm of bullets left nothing standing were we stood only a few seconds ago.

Main: shit these fuckers hold a grudge!

We ran to our cars but did not get the chance to leave because before we even reached the cars the Malestrom guys put us under heavy fire of these hand held Maschine guns. We were lucky that there were a few metal creates there and took cover.

Pillar: what the hell do we do now?!

You: kiwi can you short circuit there guns?

Kiwi: yeah but I'll doubt I can get all and they probably have a backup.

Main: yeah alright but anything to get that have fire lesser is better!

Kiwi: yeah yeah take a chill pill.

I chuckled at that. even in this situation she's as cool as if it was normal.
Well can't blame her freaking out dose nothing and you need to stay cool and collected to win.

Kiwi: alright in 10 second the middle loses there heavy and grunts.

You: pillar!

Pillar: yeah?

You: blow them up! Main will take the right and I the left!

Pillar: fuck yeah!

Kiwi: 3...2...1...now

At that moment the weapon of the guys in the middle short circuit and pillar threw like ten grenades. The gonks were to focused on there weapons not working that they noticed the grenades to late. And well now they're everywhere, blood, bodyparts and implants fly through the sky and on other malestrom members.

Pillar: whooooo yeahhh bitches!

I began to instantly shoot at the left guy with my revolver blowing up one guy head.
Main also starts to shoot, shredding a guy with his shotgun.

Malestrom: shoot them and kill the netrunner!

I also throw a grande and then a smoke grenade to distract and make a run for kiwi.
The grenade sadly only blows one guy to a puddle but the smoke got to the van kiwi was in.
I ripped the door open and a shot flys by my head nearly hitting me.

Kiwi: I almost shot you. Don't come bursting in like that.

She said that with such calm that it was scary. I climbed in.

You: come on we got to go!

Kiwi: no one's drivi-

I didn't let her finish because we had no time, so I picked her up bridle style and jumped out of the van.

Kiwi: what in the-

I hid behind a box while the van exploded.

You: phew that was close...

I was sitting on the ground behind the creat and Kiwi was just looked at me with an expression i couldn't read. I looked at her and there and a few seconds of uncomfortable silence went by while she was still on my lab from carrying her.

Kiwi: thanks

That was all I got before she stood up and began to shoot at Malestrom with her pistol. I snap out of it and also begin to shoot, now there are only a few left and kiwi short circuits the rest of there weapons so we can finish them off.
I shoot one of them there Arm off and main blows a hole in his chest with his arm canon.
The others are taken out by pillar and dorio.

We then gather in the midst of all the chaos.

Main: Jesus fuck that was close to all hell!

Dorio: kiwi you alright?

Kiwi had a cold look as ever and had another cigarette in hand.

Kiwi: yeah I'm fine.

Pillar: Y/n you saved her that was hella heroic!

Pillar throws an arm around my neck and laughs.

You: nah I was looking out for a friend.

Pillar: man your crazy!

Dorio: not to interrupt your fanboying but how do we get home now?

Kiwi: I'm driving with Y/n and your walking.

Pillar: ow man come on!

Main: ugh and we won't even get paid for it.

Dorio: maybe we can annoy rouge for a compensation for the wrong info.

Main: yeah maybe.

Kiwi then began to walk in the direction of my car.

Kiwi: come on let get out of here.

You: sure. See ya.

They all said there goodbyes and kiwi got in the car with me. Before I started driving I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it.
I the began to drive to her usual drop off spot.

Kiwi: so what do you want?

You: what?

Kiwi: what do you want for saving my live?

I looked at her with confusion, almost dropping the cigarette out of my mouth before focusing back on driving.

You: what do you mean?

Kiwi: In night city nothing is without pay, do what is your price? Eddie's drugs or sex?

I almost swallowed the cigarettes.

You: Jesus how about a little trust that I am not just some scumbag?!

Kiwi: trust gets you shot.

You: I saved you from getting shot, twice.

Pov Kiwi:
I fell silent after that and looked out the window. I saw my reflection in the window how the city has made me. My view shifted and the reflection showed Y/n now.
Maybe he's not actually a bad guy, saving me twice from death is a valid argument.
I guess I can give him a little trust.

Y/n pov:
Kiwi stopped looking at the window and looked forward.

Kiwi: I guess your right.

You: thank you.

Kiwi: yeah yeah don't expect me to change I know how this city is and trust is something very dangerous and fragile.

You: I know that all to well...

We drove back to the city as the sun sets and the neon light began to fill the dark night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 50 3
(A/N: This story is still a work in progress and is what you see is subject to change. Consider this an early preview.)
54.4K 1.8K 9
(Note: This is girls of Cyberpunk Esgerunners x male reader) In the current day and age, where everyone has cybernetics, where crime is no stranger...
122K 3.3K 46
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... ________________________________________ 『𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐃𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒...
25K 475 10
What if there was another member of Maine's crew? Let's find out.