β”β”β”π‘π„π†π€π‘πƒβœ§β *⁠。ノ⁠♑ : 𝐘...

By xoxewonzzn

"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I wi... More

Introduction
π„π©π’π¬π¨ππž 𝟐
π„π©π’π¬π¨ππž πŸ‘
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

πΈπ‘π‘–π‘ π‘œπ‘‘π‘’:1

882 66 113
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.

Author POV

With another thunder storm, it's start raining. The weather is so windy as yeonjun take a look outside of the car window. Agitated with his life like so much. Why he have to live with his step mother when he don't like her.

"Master, Are you okay do you need anything?" The driver said when he noticed yeonjun Upset face. The younger look at the driver then shook his head in No.

"No, I am fine, No need to worry about" He replied back in a low tone then again turned his head back to outside.

He was looking at outside and at the rainfall. Soon the signal change Green from and the driver start the car then started to drove towards the mansion.

After some moments they reached yeonjun New home where his father and his step mom was already waiting for him. He feel like to go back to his mom but he can't because his father won the custody of him.

He got down from his car and a bodyguard put a umbrella over his head and lead him to inside the house. He take a look around the living room then his step mother come downstairs.

"Oh yeonjun come here sweetheart" she said with a smile but it didn't made yeonjun feel comfortable with her. He stayed at his place without even moving a inch.

"Yeonjun you should answer your mom, she greeted you with warm regards" Mr choi said while coming downstairs.

"I didn't accept her as my mother so how you expect me to answer her?" Yeonjun said in back.

"Yeonjun don't made me repeat my words, we already discussed about this before" Mr choi said with a cold tone which made yeonjun feel hurt but he remained silent.

"Now go to your room and come down when it's dinner time" Mr choi stated and turns his face away from yeonjun.

Yeonjun feel his vision get blurred and his heart felt heavy. He pushed his feet and started to go toward his room.

The Manager show him his room then left. Yeonjun sat down at the bed and took off his glasses then place them at the nightstand.

He stared at the ground while thinking about his past memories he spent with his mother but his father just destroy it when he cheated on yeonjun mother.

The betrayal look of his mother face still flashed into yeonjun mind how broken she was looking when she found out that Mr choi cheated on her.

Yeonjun thought to take a shower to get over things so he got up from his place and walked to his bathroom.

He walked into the bathroom and take a look around it and he don't feel happy to be here like from the start he isn't liking anything.

He stripped himself and put his legs into the Bathtub and sat down at the warm water. His body relaxed a bit when the warm water touch his bare skin.

He slowly rest himself at the tub and closed his eyes Because he was so tired from his life because of his father.

On the other side

A guy with blonde hair is walking into the dark alley alone while taking out his cigarette from his pocket. He put the cigarette between his lips.

He then took out his lighter and light up his cigarette then put his lighter inside his pocket.

He was walking while smoking suddenly some guys come and stood in front of him which made him stop.

"What do you guys want?" He asked with a eyebrow raise and take a look at everyone. One of the guy come forward then said,"we want revenge Because of you we got caught to the teacher" .

"It's not my fault you guys was doing drugs in college and according to law it's illegal," He replied and take a pup from his cigarette then blow into the guy's face.

"You mess with wrong guy kiddo, we won't let you go alive" He said as the blonde haired guy chuckled and took off his cigarette from his lips and look at them.

"I guess I didn't tell you guys about my laws, let me tell you guys" He said and turned around then he saw a bike which was that guy's.

He walked toward the bike and sat down which made the guy furious and was about to say something but he stop him by signalling with finger.

"Sh~ don't disturb someone when he is talking and this is My first Law I don't like when someone interrupted me" he said and take a pup from his cigarette again.

"Second if something bad happened in front of my eyes then I won't hesitate to beat them, I am very patience but my anger issues is something got out of control, be careful about that" He continued.

"We don't give a fuck about your laws, what are you guys waiting for, beat him" The guy ordered his other guys and they ran towards him to beat him.

The blonde haired guy chuckled and put his cigarette under his feet, smashed it and kick the guy who try to attack him first.

He kick the guy so hard that the guy fall at the other guy and hit the ground.

"I don't know why you guys after me" He said and punched a guy right at the face.
He got down from the bike and found silver steel pipe which make his lips turn into a smirk.

He take the pipe from the ground and look at them with a smirk then said,
"Now the game begin, YAH!" He hit the guy at the head with the steel pipe so hard that it start bleeding from the guy forehead.

The other ones take a step back when they saw the steel pipe in his hands. The blonde haired guy turned to them with a devilish smirk while spinning the steel pipe.

"Now it's your turn come" he signaled with his fingers but they was frightened by him already so they turned to run away but he throw the pipe towards the guy who spoke up first.

It hit the guy at the leg and made him fall at the ground. He slowly walked toward the guy and bend down next to him.

"My last law, I am a hero in my way, I punished guys like you in my way, so you better stay away from me understand " he whispered the last word with deep iced cold tone.

The guy look at him with frightened look as he nodded his head.

"Good now go and never come to me, in college we don't know each other got it" he said while getting up and kicked the guy for the last time and let them go away.

He chuckled as he again took out another cigarette from his pocket then put it between his lips then light up his cigarette.

"I don't know from where this freaks come, like seriously it's ruined my mood" he mumbled under his breath while walking with his hands inside his pockets.

Suddenly his phone buzz up so he took out to check who called him at this time. He saw it was his best friend so he picked up the call.

"Soobin hyung!" "Bitch tell me why you called me" The blonde haired guy who's name was Soobin said with a irritated tone.

"Well I am at the Soju bar, come and join me, I am alone here" Taehyun replied with a dramatic tone as soobin rolled his eyes.

"You're talking like you're the most loneliest person ever on the earth bitch, whatever I am coming" soobin said and hang up the call then head toward the bar where taehyun was waiting for him.

Two different types of person

One is living between his surroundings and another one is living in his own way.

Fate will bring them together no matter what.

I just published it because I just wanted to I don't care about anything.

If you guys like it or wants me to continue then don't forget to vote and follow me.

Comments down bellow to let me know about your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
11.7K 527 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
700K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
65K 6.3K 59
12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "Should I?" "Do it, I don't care." "I save...