Yes Master (JJK × bottom BTS)

By miss_blue_flower

Where Jungkook and ot6 are boyfriends.. Who are in a poly relationship. More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 ( M )
CHAPTER 3 ( M )
CHAPTER 5 (M)
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 4

1.5K 27 3
By miss_blue_flower

Jungkook came downstairs having the clingy Kitten in his hands, greeting the hyungs in the way he did everyday.

" Good morning hyungie..."

Flashing the cute bunny smile he had Jungkook sat down in front of all still Yoongi wrapped his legs and arms around younger.

" Morning morning koo..

Why is this though...? Yoongi hyung is being so cuddly today?"

Namjoon said making Yoongi to roll his eyes at him and curled up to Jungkook even more.

" Kookie is good... You all made fun of me. I hate it..."

Yoongi mumbled as Jungkook was slowly rubbing his things as he was sore from last night. Jungkook knew it wasn't done by him but he still took a lot of care of his baby hyungs.

Yoongi loved Jungkook's large hands rubbing his tiny butt, which was giving him butterflies in his stomach.

" ease Kitten... "

Jungkook mumbled in Yoongi's ear was just a husky whisper which could make his legs get weak. He was thankful that he was in Jungkook's lap.

" What's the morning discussion hyung...?"

Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung with his doe eyes, his mouth half open and being a fluffy bun he was pertending to be.

" Nothing much Kookie... Me, Jimin and Namjoon hyung have to go on a business trip to China as our exporting company is going to open a branch in China also.

But we have to be a lot... I mean crystal clear with the agreement we are signing with the republic of China. So we have to go there.

And we want you to stay here with Jin, Hobi and Yoongi hyungs and don't be mischievious and make it hard for them to take care of you. "

Taehyung advised as he had to go even if he had to, he was concerned about the younger.

" okiee.... You have nothing to worry hyung. I am responsible enough to take care of myself and hyungs too.

You don't have to say this much things when you can easily handover the responsibility of being protective towards my hyungs."

Jungkook said with a serious voice but flashing his bunny smile. But Taehyung got chills in his spine as he heard the voice of the younger with an authoritve aura.

" okay...  I think..

We should go now. Take care of yourselves. Tell Jin hyung! That we went when he wad sleeping. Awww...

I will miss you all"

Jimin said getting up from the sofa and adjusting his coat again and he gave a light peck on Younger's cheek. Jimin's full lips felt very soft in Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook's gaze darkened at the sight of pouty fluffy pink lips of the elder. He was in thought that how would it look like this beautiful lips of him wrapped around his dick... Giving him a blowjob.

" Kook..       Kookie....

Bunny.."

Namjoon waved his hand infront of Jungkook as he also wanted to say good bye to his baby bunny.

" Yeh hyung....",

Jungkook brushed his hand through his hair, wiping away the dirty thoughts he had about Jimin.

" I also have to go Jungkookie... Be careful huh...?"

Namjoon said hugging him in a decent manner. Jungkook was the next one to mumble something to Namjoon's ear as looking so cute and ofcourse husking up his voice.

" come back soon sweetheart. I will wait.. "

After listening Jungkook calling him sweetheart, Namjoon's cheeks grew pink as he suddenly felt like praised by dom.

He silently nodded and went outside, where Taehyung and Jimin was waiting for him to join them in the car.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hobi went to the dancing accadamy as he had some lectures in his own accadamy to trainees.

Jungkook was still having Yoongi in his lap curled up to his chest and hugging him like a kitten.

" Yoonie bear....."

"hmm..?"

" would you like to have some rameon with me... The spicy ones..."

Jungkook asked the older as he was really hungry right now. He wanted Yoongi to eat something also. Because he didn't want to eat without the clingy baby kitty in his hands, ofcourse made him soft as Yoongi's fluffy cheeks.

But his invitation for breakfast was not what Yoongi got it as.

" You really want me...   In that way...?"

Yoongi asked playing with his own fingers as he looked at the floor because his eyes were filled with shyness and dirty ideas.

" Which way..? I just asked you to have rameon with me... Don't you like it..? "

Jungkook again asked as he wanted to eat. But with the sentence he repeated he unknowingly made the elder on his lap, needy and horny.

" I would love to..

I surely like. "

Yoongi said with the exhitement he had towards the words of the younger. But the younger picked Yoongi from his lap and placed on the couch as he went to the kitchen to get a heated rameon cup, which was hot and spicy.

Yoongi frowned as he thought younger is going to get something sexual happen, but he was a lot of concerned about the health of the elder.

" here we go... We have spicy rameon with drilled enoki mushroom...

You love their texture right Yoonie...?"

Jungkook asked with a exhited voice as he was expecting elder to give him a kiss for what he choose for the breakfast.

" hmm..."

Yoongi said in a little voce and looked away sadly as he didn't wanna see the younger looking at him with concern filled eyes.

" hyung.... What happened? Baby Yoonie.... My bear... Why hon...?"

Jungkook asked he loved petting his Yoongi hyung.

" I thought... You would touch me.."

Yoongi mumbled in tiny as he really wanted the physical touch of the younger. Being always horny not was Jin's fault and not was Yoongi's. Both of them were the persons who let anyone in house fuck them.

One after one used their holes and now them being addicted to sex was not a fault in Jungkook's eyes.

" Awww... My Yoonie bear...    I will my hon... Sweet pie... 

But only if you have breakfast. That's when you will get energy to have my touch... Yeh...

Don't be sad... First, finish your breakfast baby... After that let's go to my room and do what you want. "

Jungkook could convise the elder with a promise that he will do anything, that Yoongi will ask him to do for him.

Hello my honey buns

Yoonkook.... Smut...

Do you want it or... Shall we skip the idea...

You have to answer me. I'm gonna write what you suggest me to do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 78 5
"Hello, can you hear me? are you alright lady..." jungkook screamed in their lungs out as he was shaking the middle-aged woman who was soaked and wra...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...