He's My Brother's Best Friend...

By Soobinnytxt

//Mini Series "Sun-ah" A new nickname forms on his lips. "What happened to calling me Mi-Sun?" I stared at Ye... More

Introduction
BBF/1
Nineteen/2
Someone Special/3
My New Name/4
All Yours/5
Desire/6
After-Care/8
Roles Reversed/9

Breathlessly/7

238 8 1
By Soobinnytxt

Mi-Sun's POV

"Hi." I say softly on the phone.

"Hey." His tired voice spoke.

"Should we talk another time? You sound tired." I ask.

"It's okay. Just a long day. I was working on setting up the restaurant. There's a lot to do before opening." He said.

"Oh! I don't think we've talked about that much. So you found a place?" I spoke again.

"Yes! I just finalized things yesterday with the realtor and spent the entire day renovating." He answered.

"Would you like some help?" I responded.

"I'm sure you have better things to do." He laughed awkwardly.

"Nonsense. Let me help you. We can go shopping tomorrow for decorations." I could feel the excitement arrive inside me when I heard him say "Yes."

The next day approached quickly. I awoke to the alarm I had set the night before in order to wake up early. I got ready and put on a light layer of makeup. I set out to the address Yeonjun texted me. The area was a busy district during this time. Yeonjun will definitely be getting business.

I texted him letting him know I was here. He let me in through the doors and I immediately agreed with him. This place did need work... It was bare.. Lots of cobwebs... And the walls were stained from who even knows what.

"Thank you for making it. I definitely appreciate it." He smiled at me.

"Shall we?" I held out my hand to get a move on. 

We first went to the paint store and grabbed a fresh can of paint. In addition, we looked at some paneling options for an accent wall. After settling for some, we set them in his car and continued on our quest for tables and chairs.

"How do you feel about these?" I point to a set of darker wooden chairs.

"They might be good with the accent wall too. And the table we saw earlier might match perfectly." He agreed.

After settling on other details like the plates, eating utensils, and other minor decorations, we headed back to the restaurant to start painting. We laid the first coat down and took a break.

"Would you like some water?" Yeonjun looked at me.

"Yes please." I nod.

He came back with two bottled waters and paused to eat some takeout.

"So.." I paused. "Have you decided what food you want to make?" 

"Yes actually. I want to make some traditional Korean dishes that my mom used to make me." He smiled at my thoughtful questions.

"And.. you'll obviously need workers for that right..?" I was hinting about me working here.

"Well, yes. I haven't even thought much about that considering how I just got the place. But, yes." He laughed.

"You know I could use a job right now... And you need a worker.." I hinted even more.

"Would that be okay? Technically, I'd be your boss." He once again let out a small laugh.

"My boss and my boyfriend? I don't see a problem no." I smile.

"Then sure. Why not." He agreed.

I felt a burst of excitement. My first job!! I moved closer to him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek, before moving back to my meal.

Moments later we heard the door open.

"We are not op-" Yeonjun paused and turned to look at Taehyun, who was standing confused in the middle of the restaurant.

"Mi-Sun? What are you doing here?" He looked at me confused. He must've not seen my kiss moments ago so that's good...

"I..um... was with Yeona earlier in the neighborhood and ran into Yeonjun. He told me that he just got the place and I offered to help..." My voice said shakily.

"I see..." He eyed us both.

"Yeah. I even offered her a job." Yeonjun sounded more sturdy and it got rid of any suspicion Tae had of us.

"Anyways, did you need help?" Tae asked.

"We just finished the first coat but we were gonna finish the second one. Since you're here, could you help me set up the paneling?" Yeonjun responded.

"Sure!" He agreed.

We all got to work. I was painting the second coat while Yeonjun and my brother were setting up the paneling. We all finished the day with drinks and somehow made it to Yeonjun's place which was only 5 blocks away. The three of us entered Yeonjun's apartment and Tae immediately went in the fridge for more drinks. We all continued until Tae finally had enough and passed out. I got up to go grab some water but my legs failed me. Yeonjun luckily was there to hold me up. We both walked together and I safely reached the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and drank slowly. 

"You should go lay down in my bed." He said.

"Can you help me get there?" I asked.

"That's a given." He smiled at me and led me to the bedroom. 

"Yeonjun.. Can you lay with me for a bit?" I look at him.

"Just for a little bit." He agreed.

Yeonjun sat me down on the edge of the bed and turned back around to close the door. His attention returned to me after successfully closing the door. Within that time, I had managed to take off my top which left my chest almost bare.

"What are you doing?" He laughed at me slightly which only caused me to get embarrassed and I covered myself with the blanket.

"Nono... I didn't mean to make you feel shy." He walked closer to me.

"Then why'd you laugh.." I frown.

"Because it was so unexpected." He reasoned.

"Did you like it?" I asked shyly.

"Of course I do. You know I do." He smiled at me and moved his hands to lightly move the blanket away.

"No.. You'll laugh again." I hold on tighter to the blanket.

"I promise I won't. Let me admire you again." Yeonjun said smoothly which only made me weak in the knees.

"Okay.." My hands move the blanket slowly.

Yeonjun's gaze moved down to my body and back up to my eyes. "Will you be quiet for me?"

"Mmm." I say even trying to convince myself.

"You have to be extra quiet for me. Your brother is here but I see you need me badly so I will help you. Okay?" His voice softly spoke.

"Okay," I said.

Yeonjun took no time to initiate. His body towered mine in seconds. My head laid against the pillows. All I could think about was the pleasure I was receiving as his tongue traced my breast. I held myself together so far just as I had promised but it was hard to say the least. Yeonjun moved to my sweatpants and looked up at me.

"Do you want me to take these off for you?" His innocent voice was such a joke. In reality, he knew what I wanted.

"Mmhm." I said, although it came out like a small moan. "I know.. I'll be quiet."

He moved my sweatpants and panties down with one swift movement. His tongue connected with my clit swirling in circles. Each go around felt even more sensitive than the next. I bit my lip hard to hold back the moans that were trying to escape. His two fingers entered me and I couldn't contain myself anymore. I started letting out breathy moans that were light and delicate. Not too loud... But enough to let Yeonjun know he was hitting the spot. Eventually, he flipped me over and I knew what was coming next. I heard his pants unzip and seconds later, his hands gripped my hips. He entered slowly and made sure I adjusted to him. His inches going further and further. Once he fully entered me, he increased his place. I let out a few louder moans and to silence me, his hand gripped my throat. This was the first time I've really been touched like this and I loved it. He moved his hand back to my waist once I quieted down and continued his pace. This man knew every spot I liked. Once he found it, he hit it until I was sensitive. My legs by this point, couldn't hold the position I was in. Yeonjun noticed this and moved me back to my original position. He entered me once again and started up his pace. You can tell he knew exactly what he was doing. On the other hand, this was all new to me. 

"Where do you want me to cum?" He asked, breathlessly.

"D-Do you want to cum inside?" I asked nervously.

"Do you want me to?" He asked once again to make sure.

"Yes." I nod my head.

His strokes were rougher once he heard my agreeance. I felt something buildup inside me. This unfamiliar feeling knotted inside my stomach.

"Cum for me Mi-Sun." Yeonjun urged.

My body immediately knew what to do once Yeonjun spoke. My body relaxed as we both released. 

He laid next to me and pulled me into his embrace. 

"Was that good.. Was I good?" I asked nervously.

"Of course you were. That felt amazing." He reassured me.

"I mean.. You were just so good and I don't feel like I.. put out enough." I said.

"Mi-sun... I can promise you.. That was just as amazing for me as it was for you." He planted a small kiss on my forehead and I relaxed into his arms. It didn't take long before I drifted into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 241 10
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
8.6K 296 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
24.9K 1.2K 36
❝Well, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...
26.6K 692 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )