Strange Marriage [Entertainme...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

误入婚途[娱乐圈] Author:鱼霜 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3541556 https://czbooks.net/n/shgn7g Kong Xiyan... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-177 END
178 EXTRA

111-120

160 5 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

111

At dawn the next day, Kong Xiyan was still lying on the bed. Chi Wanzhao was already fully dressed. She turned her head and saw Kong Xiyan curled up under the quilt, moving her body from time to time. She walked over and shouted, "Xiyan." Kong Xiyan frowned, feeling that there was a quarrel

 . She ignored her, but she was not wearing any clothes under the quilt. With this movement, her white shoulders were exposed, which were small and cute, with light traces of pink on them.

 Chi Wanzhao lowered her head and called Kong Xiyan twice more. The person sleeping on the bed still ignored her and turned his back to her. She had no choice but to lower her body and bite her shoulder. Kong Xiyan immediately shrank and spoke in pain.

 "It hurts."

 Kong Xiyan's lazy voice after waking up contained a little bit of complaint. She wrapped her body tightly in a quilt before turning around and saw Chi Wanzhao, who was already dressed.

 "What time is it?" Chi

 Wanzhao looked at her watch: "Eight o'clock."

 Kong Xiyan was stunned for a moment and quickly recovered: "Eight o'clock?"

 Chi Wanzhao nodded.

 Kong Xiyan immediately thought that Wang Haining's boarding time was ten o'clock. She hurriedly sat up and slid the quilt from her shoulders to her chest. Occasionally, one or two red marks could be seen on the exposed fair skin.

 Chi Wanzhao sat down next to her, his eyes burning.

 Kong Xiyan noticed her hot gaze and looked down, then blushed and said: "Stop looking!" Chi Wanzhao: "Didn't you let me have a good look last night?"

 Kong

 Xiyan:... Chi Wanzhao

 could see that she was angry. He just pursed his lips and smiled, got up and left.

 Wang Haining was ready downstairs. She didn't bring any luggage when she came, and now she left with just a small suitcase. Chi Wanzhao went downstairs and asked her something about Changning. They both sat on the sofa and waited for Kong Xiyan. Come down.

 As time ticked by, Wang Haining looked at his phone and said casually: "By the way, Mr. Chi, Brother Sheng asked me to ask you when you can go to Changning when you are free. He has never been exposed to this area before, so he has no idea. I understand, I'm afraid that all your investment will be wasted."

 Chi Wanzhao lowered his eyes: "Okay, I will let Zhou Sheng contact him."

 Wang Haining nodded.

 Kong Xiyan went downstairs as soon as the two of them finished talking. Wang Haining wanted to make some breakfast for her, but Kong Xiyan stopped her. Wang Haining and she had to rush back to change clothes after the delivery was over. There was the opening ceremony of [Dawn] in the afternoon, and she Still have to rush over.

 She had originally set her alarm clock to get up at seven in the morning so she could chat with Wang Haining for a while, but she was so tired last night that she fell asleep directly today and didn't get down until now.

 Wang Haining looked at her defensive expression and said, "I understand."

 Kong Xiyan turned to look at her.

 Silence fell.

 Chi Wanzhao said in time: "Let's go, Zhou Sheng is already waiting."

 Wang Haining stood up and picked up her small luggage. As soon as she went out, she saw Kong Xiyan also carrying a slightly larger suitcase. She was confused Asked: "What is this?"

 Kong Xiyan pointed to the suitcase and said: "These are New Year's gifts for the children. Please take them back and give them to them." Wang Haining didn't know when Kong Xiyan prepared these, so he smiled

 helplessly "What are they?"

 Kong Xiyan carried the suitcase and said, "They are all what children like to play with."

 Wang Haining nodded and stopped asking.

 After getting on the bus, Wang Haining received a call from the principal. There were several children's voices on the other end of the phone. School had not started yet at this time. It seemed that these children had gone to the principal's house. The one she heard the most familiar was Yuanyuan. .

 Yuanyuan's childish voice said softly: "Teacher Wang, are you coming back today?"

 Wang Haining's eyes softened: "Come back."

 Yuanyuan shouted happily, and other children asked Teacher Kong one after another. Kong Xiyan followed Wang Haining took the phone and said a few words to the children, saying Happy New Year. Listening to these childish voices, she felt moved.

 Chi Wan looked after her, her expression changed slightly, and she held her hand. Kong Xiyan held her hand in return, with a smile on his face.

 After talking to the children for a few words, she spoke to the principal again, and arrived at the airport as soon as she hung up the phone. Kong Xiyan wanted to get out of the car and see Wang Haining off, but Wang Haining refused: "Just send me in, Zhou Sheng. You and Mr. Chi, please don't go in."

 After all, her Weibo post about causing a commotion at the airport is still on trending searches, and now she has mobile traffic, breaking news everywhere she goes.

 Kong Xiyan thought for a while and looked at Chi Wanzhao, who nodded: "Don't go down there." "

 Okay."

 After Wang Haining got out of the car, he saw Kong Xiyan lying pitifully on the window looking at her, with a full face. Not happy.

 Instead she was amused.

 After Zhou Sheng sent Wang Haining in, he came out soon. After he got in the car, Chi Wanzhao said: "Send Madam back to the apartment first, and then go to the company." "Okay, Mr. Chi." Kong Xiyan's eyes were still staring out the

 window

 . , Wang Haining probably didn't board the plane, but it was a pity that she couldn't go to see him off in person.

 She sighed, and Chi Wanzhao leaned close to her: "It's okay. If you want to go back, we can just choose a time."

 After all, Changning is a place.

 She quite likes it too.

 But this time around, things should be completely different.

 Kong Xiyan heard Chi Wanzhao's comforting words and leaned on her shoulder, held her hand and said, "Okay, let's go back when I finish filming [Dawn]." Chi Wanzhao agreed with her words

 .

 After Zhou Sheng sent Kong Xiyan to the apartment, he quickly took Chi Wanzhao to the company.

 As soon as Kong Xiyan arrived at the apartment, she received a message from Wang Haining that she had boarded the plane. She replied and carefully put her phone on the coffee table on the way. Yanyan had been following her since she came back. Not giving up an inch, Kong Xiyan connected. The toilets were carefully padded to avoid stepping on them.

 I guess I'm particularly attached to her since I haven't seen her for a while.

 Kong Xiyan had noodles and cat food for Yanyan for lunch. She hadn't lived in the apartment for a while and hadn't replenished many things. She thought she would go to the supermarket after the power-on ceremony.

 Just as she was thinking about it, her cell phone rang on the coffee table. She thought it was Fu Qiu reminding her to attend the startup ceremony, but she didn't expect to see a familiar name on the screen.

 Guan Xiaoying.

 Kong Xiyan answered the phone in silence.

 "Hey, Xiyan, when did you get married?"

 Kong Xiyan thought for a while: "In October."

 Guan Xiaoying's tone paused: "Well, no wonder you don't want to come to Xinhui. It turns out it's because of Mr. Chi, But Xiyan, you are so mean. You didn't even tell me when you got married." "

 Do you not want me as a friend anymore?"

 Kong Xiyan's face darkened, and she said, "Xiaoying, I have something I want to give back to you. , if you are free..."

 Guan Xiaoying immediately said: "If you are free, I will be free anytime you invite me. Let's do this. I think today is the opening ceremony of [Dawn]. I will be there nearby and I will finish you off then. How about you call me?"

 Kong Xiyan said calmly, "Okay."

 After she agreed, she hung up the phone with a serious look on her face.

 Within two minutes, Fu Qiu really called to remind her that she would attend the ceremony later and asked her to prepare and pick her up near the apartment in half an hour.

 Kong Xiyan patted her cheek and went to the room to change clothes.

 She wore a long red dress with a lace hem that just reached her ankles. The dress had white polka dots and a V-neck, revealing her fair and slender neck. She also wore a silver necklace, with the pendant hidden in the neckline. , a little more hazy beauty.

 Long skirts are nipped in at the waist.

 During this period of time, Kong Xiyan hadn't had much of a good meal, and she was quite thin. Putting on this long skirt, her waist was even more sluggish.

 After changing her clothes, she received a call from Fu Qiu. Kong Xiyan took her long windbreaker off the hanger and put it on over her skirt, hiding her beautiful figure.

 Fu Qiu had not seen Kong Xiyan since the year before, almost two weeks ago. When she saw Kong Xiyan wearing a long dress, long hair shawl, walking towards her with a smile on her face, she was filled with admiration.

 Too beautiful!

 Kong Xiyan walked up to Fu Qiu and saw that she was still in a daze and said with a smile: "What's wrong?"

 Fu Qiu quickly regained consciousness, helped Kong Xiyan into the car and said: "I feel like I haven't seen Sister Kong for a while, and Sister Kong has changed."

 Kong Xiyan got into the car and touched her cheek: "Really? Have you lost weight?"

 Fu Qiu shook her head: "She has become a fairy, both fairy and beautiful!"

 Kong Xiyan was amused by her exaggerated expression and patted her head: "Ghost spirit." ."

 Fu Qiu opened his mouth and smiled.

 Originally, Tong Yue had made an appointment with a stylist for her to attend the launch ceremony today, but Kong Xiyan had already put on her long dress, so the stylist just ignored it and had to help her put on makeup and hair. Fu Qiu sat on a stool and waited. Kong Xiyan had little stars in her eyes.

 She felt that Sister Kong must be the most beautiful one at the ceremony today!

 Kong Xiyan tilted her head and saw her little crush's expression lowering her head and smiling. Her face, which was a little cold just now, suddenly bloomed like a flower, and she was extremely beautiful.

 Seeing this, Fu Qiu hurriedly said: "Sister Kong, please stop smiling at me!"

 "That's too foul!"

 Kong Xiyan put on makeup and walked over to her and hit her on the head: "Let's go, time is up."

 Fu Qiu then Carrying her bag, Dian Dian followed behind Kong Xiyan.

 The two quickly got into the car.

 Today is the opening ceremony of "Dawn", and all the actors who have been decided will come over. When Kong Xiyan was abroad, I heard that the male lead was decided. It was an actor who won the Best Actor last year, named Yuan Xiujun.

 Kong Xiyan is no stranger to this name. Yuan Xiujun made his debut as a child star. He has appeared in many TV series and is deeply loved by the audience. His name can be said to be a household name.

 Kong Xiyan was stunned for a moment when she learned that he would take on this drama, and then she understood.

 The year before last, Director Lin won 13 international awards for his film "Women in the Mountain", causing an uproar in the industry.

 And "Dawn" is obviously not a commercial film, but an art film. Most of these films are aimed at winning awards.

 Therefore, it can be seen that Director Lin wants to create greater glory through [Ding Lai]. With his previous experience and reputation, it must be difficult for [Ding Lai] not to win the award.

 And Yuan Xiujun has been in the industry for many years and has acted in countless movies. Now when he takes a movie, it is not the salary but the impact that the movie itself can bring to him. Although he won the Best Actor last year, his position is not stable enough.

 Now that Director Lin has extended an olive branch to him, he will naturally come.

 While Kong Xiyan was deep in thought, she heard Fu Qiu say: "Sister Kong, we're here."

 She looked out the car window and saw that many people had arrived. There were also many reporters holding cameras to take pictures. Fu Qiu opened the car door and helped Kong Xiyan get up. Car, and soon all the reporters nearby gathered around.

 "It's Kong Xiyan!"

 "Kong Xiyan is here!"

 "Miss Kong, can you tell me how you feel about participating in [Dawn] this time?"

 "Miss Kong, is what you said on Weibo true? Are you really? Are you married to President Jingyan?"

 "Miss Kong..."

 Kong Xiyan was surrounded by a large number of reporters as soon as she got off the car. Fu Qiu and many security guards protected Kong Xiyan and let her in. Kong Xiyan nodded to everyone, but Xiaoxiao didn't say anything. When she was about to enter the hall, she heard the sound of a car door opening behind her, and then reporters swarmed up and trotted past her.

 "Ms. Chai, are you ready to return to China to develop your career?" "

 Ms. Chai, what do you think of the rumors on Weibo that you have an affair with Jingyan's CEO?" "Ms. Chai, it is

 rumored that you and Jingyan's CEO are very close. This time she is getting married. , do you know?"

 Chai Yin smiled frankly in front of everyone's questions: "Dear friends from the media, today is the launch conference of [Ling Ming]. It is really not good to talk about personal matters, but since everyone cares about me and Chi so much, The general relationship."

 "I can only say that we have always been friends. Of course, Mr. Chi's wife, Miss Kong, and I are also friends." After she finished speaking, she walked straight forward until she was in front of

 Kong Xiyan, smiling. Said: "Happy wedding."

 Kong Xiyan smiled and said: "Thank you."

 The author has something to say: Kong Xiyan: I heard that you have had scandals before?

 Chi Wanzhao: With whom?

 Kong Xiyan: Chai Yin.

 Chi Wanzhao: I don't know.

 Kong Xiyan:......

112

Many actors came to the opening ceremony, including the male and female protagonists, special actors, and some who played college students. Kong Xiyan walked around backstage, but did not see Gu Ling. Fu Qiu saw her looking around in confusion. "Sister Kong, what's wrong?"

 Kong Xiyan tilted her head and looked at her and said, "Didn't Gu Ling also accept this drama? Why didn't she come?"

 Originally, she and Gu Ling were not close, but when she was hospitalized After all, Gu Ling went to see her with Tong Yue, so she should ask.

 Fu Qiu heard Kong Xiyan's question and said with a smile: "Sister Kong, Gu Ling's assistant said that she is unwell and cannot attend the opening ceremony today." Kong Xiyan nodded after hearing this, and soon Director Lin Yisen also arrived, and he was on the TV with her last time

 They all look the same. Director Lin is young and good-looking, and he can wear a suit like a fashion show. Kong Xiyan heard that when he first became a director, someone asked him to film a movie.

 He is also a very legendary person.

 After Lin Yisen arrived, he walked straight to Kong Xiyan and Yuan Xiujun and said with a smile: "I guess you don't need me to introduce you two. They are both famous people in the circle." Yuan Xiujun turned to look at Kong Xiyan: "No, we met yesterday." "Kong

 Xiujun

 " The lady is now a famous person on Weibo."

 Kong Xiyan pursed her lips and smiled: "Mr. Yuan is really good at joking. Xiyan has known Mr. Yuan for a long time. She has no chance to cooperate, so it is great to meet each other now. "

 Yuan Xiujun had a slight smile on his handsome face: "Miss Kong is really good at talking."

 Director Lin took over his words: "No, but now you have to call me Mrs. Chi."

 Yuan Xiujun said hurriedly: "Yes, yes, yes. , Mrs. Chi, Mrs. Chi."

 Kong Xiyan's cheeks were slightly red, as if she was embarrassed: "Okay, Mr. Yuan and Director Lin, please stop laughing at me and just call me Xiyan. I don't want to hear your words these past few months while filming. An awkward title."

 Director Lin understood: "Okay, Xiyan."

 As soon as the conversation ended, Director Lin's assistant came over and told him that everything was ready to start.

 Yuan Xiujun said to Kong Xiyan: "Let's go too."

 Kong Xiyan: "Okay, Mr. Yuan please."

 Yuan Xiujun walked in front of her and said: "Since we want to film together, don't call him Mr. Yuan so unfamiliarly. I'm better than you." How many years older are you? If you don't mind, you can call me Brother Yuan."

 Kong Xiyan said hurriedly: "Of course I don't mind."

 Yuan Xiujun smiled and said nothing more.  They were standing backstage while chatting, and the opening ceremony was in front of the stage. Director Lin stood

 at the curtain and waved to her and Yuan Xiujun: "We're on stage." Kong Xiyan and Yuan Xiujun looked at each other, and they each asked their assistants to sort out their makeup and clothes.

On stage.

 The audience was full of reporters. As soon as they saw Kong Xiyan and Yuan Xiujun coming out, they clicked the shutter frantically, and the flash lights came on. Director Lin took Kong Xiyan and Yuan Xiujun to their seats first, and then it was time for reporters to ask questions.

 In fact, the movie "Dawn" had already held a press conference before, and Wei Yan and He Wei were confirmed to play the male and female leads. However, no one expected that something like that would happen later.

 In fact, the interview about the plot of "Dawn" was conducted last time. The reporters who came today were not so much for the opening ceremony as they were for Kong Xiyan and Chai Yin.

 Kong Xiyan just announced her marriage on Weibo without warning, and everyone was caught off guard.

 And Chai Yin.

 But I still got stuck at this point and came back.

 These reporters usually like to catch rumors and find out what happened, not to mention that Chai Yin had a slight relationship with Jingyan's CEO before, and Kong Xiyan's marriage partner was none other than Jingyan's CEO.

 In their eyes, this series of things is closely related.

 Even if it doesn't matter.

 They also want to have a relationship.

 Sure enough, the topic turned around twice on "Dawn" and returned to Kong Xiyan, who plays the heroine. A reporter stood up and asked: "Ms. Kong, are you and Jingyan's CEO secretly in love? How long have you been in love? ?"

 Kong Xiyan smiled lightly when she heard this question, with a dignified posture: "I think today is not a good time to talk about personal matters." The reporter just now asked persistently: "Miss Kong, are you avoiding this question? You have never done so before

 . There are traces of you and President Jing Yan being together, and now you suddenly announce a flash marriage, is there another reason?"

 Kong Xiyan smiled gracefully at the reporter.

 "Reason?"

 "I'm not sure if there are other reasons for others to announce their marriage, but me announcing my marriage means that I love her and want to spend my life with her. Other than that, there is no other reason." Kong Xiyan said this to the

 reporter There was a sound of inhalation. They seemed not to have expected that Kong Xiyan would say such words in front of so many reporters. Even the reporter who had just asked the question was speechless and sat down.

 Director Lin saw the opportunity and guided the topic to [Ling Ming], but the reporter sitting below frequently looked at Kong Xiyan.

 Not a moment.

 The special guest actor came out.

 There was no one around Kong Xiyan. Chai Yin came up from the backstage and sat next to her.

 Next, the reporter put the camera on the two of them and took pictures. At the same time, he was still thinking about what kind of sensational title to choose for today's opening ceremony.

 However, because of what Kong Xiyan said before, the reporters were a little cautious when asking Chai Yin.

 The reporter who asked Kong Xiyan earlier had fallen silent, but the reporters around her were actively asking questions.

 "——Ms. Chai, I heard that you have decided to return to China to develop your career. Do you have any other plans besides [Ling Ming]?" "——Yes, it is naturally an honor for me to participate in Director Lin's play, but

 [ Dawn] is indeed just part of my plan."

 "——Miss Chai, can you tell me about your next plan?" "

 ——Actually, I came back this time to find a lost thing. I hope it's not too late. . "

 Just as the reporters were whispering and researching what exactly Chai Yin was looking for when she came back, a reporter stood up again and suddenly asked: "Excuse me, does the thing that Ms. Chai wants to find have anything to do with it three years ago?" ?"

 Chai Yin glanced at her. This reporter was the one who asked Kong Xiyan what she had asked earlier. She nodded and said, "Yes." The reporter had a smile on her face: "The scandal

 three years ago..."

 Chai Yin interrupted her with a smile. She said: "Sorry, this is a private matter, I can't answer."

 As soon as she finished speaking, the remaining reporters were in an uproar. Their eyes changed when they looked at Kong Xiyan and Chai Yin, and in the end no one asked any more questions.

 The reporter's questioning session ended, followed by the ribbon cutting, and then everyone collaborated to take a photo. The rest of the matter basically had nothing to do with Kong Xiyan.

 She had a headache just now when the reporter asked questions. Now being helped by Fu Qiu into the nanny car, she rubbed her temples and picked up her mobile phone to check.

 as expected.

 Today's opening ceremony has been posted on Weibo.

 # Kongxiyan conference show affection #

 # Kongxiyan high-profile confession #

 #Chaiyin Kongxiyan meets #

 #Chaiyin first disclosed the scandal three years ago #

 Within half an hour, the fourth Weibo post had already occupied the top spot.

 #Chai Yin first disclosed the scandal three years ago#

 Kong Xiyan clicked on this Weibo and saw the comments from fans under Weibo.

 ——Hey, what does Chai Yin mean by this? Could it be that coming back really has something to do with President Jing Yan?

 ——Maybe, after all, she has never had any scandals in the past three years. I heard that she has someone she likes very much.

 ——What do you know? I heard that Chai Yin and President Jing Yan broke up because they fell in love three years ago and their families didn't agree!

 ——Chai Yin's fans, come on, the person you're dating now is Kong Xiyan, the CEO of Jingyan. Your master is just an ex no matter what, so why should you be so proud!

 ——Speaking of which, why are you so proud? Who knows why President Jingyan married Kong Xiyan, and it was a flash marriage. Maybe it will happen in a few days, and then President Jingyan will turn around and befriend Chai Yin. I can slap you in the face!

 ——Bah, bah, bah! shameless! No matter what happens next, I am aboveboard now! Unless your Chai Yin is shameless and wants to be a mistress!

 After reading these messages, Kong Xiyan only felt her head hurt more and her temples were twitching. She put her phone aside, leaned back on the chair and closed her eyes. Fu Qiu sat next to her and asked worriedly: "Sister Kong, are you okay?"

 "It's okay."

 Kong Xiyan's voice was still the same, but she looked a little tired. Fu Qiu saw this and asked, "Sister Kong, how about I send you back to rest directly?" Anyway, the power-on ceremony is over, and Sister Kong doesn't have to attend the dinner

 .

 Kong Xiyan put her hand on her forehead, thought for a moment and said, "No, I'll have something to do later. You can drive directly to a nearby coffee shop." Fu Qiu looked at her worriedly and said silently, "Okay." The temperature outside the car  window

 showed

Things are recovering, the weather is gradually getting warmer, Chai Yin stood next to Kong Xiyan's car, she turned her long hair, and when she saw Kong Xiyan's car driving away, she picked up her mobile phone and made a call.

 "Hey, Mr. Chi."

 Chi Wanzhao's voice was not gentle, even a bit harsh. It seemed cold due to the invisible current. She said, "Miss Chai, I remember you were very smart three years ago." Chai

 . Yin chuckled: "It seems that Mr. Chi is really into it."

 Chi Wanzhao had no intention of joking and said directly: "Miss Chai, I hope you haven't forgotten how we cooperated three years ago."

 Chai Yin: " Of course I haven't forgotten it, but today's incident also happened for a reason."

 Chi Wanzhao: "What reason?"

 Chai Yin's face was solemn and her voice became darker, she said: "Guan Xiaoying met Wei Yan and He Wei two days ago. "

 She only found out about this when she met Chai Yin. After coming to City B, she received a message from Zhou Sheng. She glanced at it briefly and roughly knew what the plot was, so when Guan Xiaoying saw He Wei and When Wei Yan arrived, she had a bad feeling in her heart.

 Sure enough, Chi Wanzhao also fell silent.

 Seeing that she hadn't spoken for a long time, Chai Yin couldn't help but said: "Mr. Chi?"

 Chi Wanzhao hummed slightly and replied slowly: "Just look at Guan Xiaoying for now. I will contact you again after that."

 Chai Yin heard this Frown.

 Just let it go?

 This is completely unlike Chi Wanzhao's character.

 But she didn't say anything, just replied: "Okay."

 Chi Wanzhao hung up the phone and pressed the intercom, allowing Jiang Yuan to enter the office.

 Jiang Yuan stood in front of Chi Wanzhao and lowered his head and shouted: "Mr. Chi."

 Chi Wanzhao turned to look at him: "How are things prepared?"

 Jiang Yuan said calmly: "Mr. Chi, everything is ready. I wanted to wait. You started to take action after you came back. I didn't expect that you and your wife made it public first, and now there is a [Dawn] press conference. If you take action now, I'm afraid it will have some impact." Chi Wanzhao's eyes darkened: "Let's do it.

 "

 Jiang Yuan looked at her with his peripheral vision: "Okay."

113

Kong Xiyan was sitting in a booth in the cafe, leaning against the window. She could feel the sun shining freely on her body, making it warm.

 Guan Xiaoying came in under the sunshine.

 She found the cubicle where Kong Xiyan was and shouted with a smile: "Xiyan."

 Kong Xiyan turned to look at her, eyes slightly narrowed by the sunlight.

 Guan Xiaoying was wearing a sportswear, a ponytail, and light makeup. She was completely different from the wealthy CEO's wife she had seen on the stage before. Now her whole person was filled with youthfulness.

 Much like when they first met.

 At that time, they were ignorant of this circle. They struggled all the way and shared happy or sad things every day without any scruples.

 But that time will never happen again.

 Guan Xiaoying was stunned when she saw Kong Xiyan and said with a smile; "What's wrong?"

 Kong Xiyan recovered and smiled: "It's okay, I just suddenly remembered the past." Guan Xiaoying

 sat down opposite her and asked the waiter to serve a cup of coffee. She waited until the waiter left. Then she said, "Yeah, I often think of the past, how good we were in the past."

 Kong Xiyan lowered her head, shook it with a ladle, and said with a sip, "Yeah."

 Guan Xiaoying glanced at her expression and was silent for a few seconds.

 After a while, the coffee was served. Guan Xiaoying stared at Kong Xiyan's cup and smiled suddenly: "It's been three years, but your taste hasn't changed." Kong Xiyan followed her gaze and looked at her cup, and raised her lips: "It's hard to change

 . "."

 Guan Xiaoying sipped her coffee: "It hasn't changed for the better, which makes me feel that you are still the same as before." Kong Xiyan raised her head and looked

 at Guan Xiaoying: "It's not good that it hasn't changed, Xiaoying, you are still the same as before."

 She said The pun made Guan Xiaoying frown, then she smiled and said: "What's wrong with that? I..."

 Kong Xiyan turned around and took an envelope from her bag, interrupted Guan Xiaoying, and said, "Xiaoying, do you still remember what you said to me when I saw you on the [Friday Date] show after I came back?"

 " You said - time has passed, and it is no longer what it was three years ago."

 Guan Xiaoying smiled lightly: "Are you blaming me for breaking up the relationship? Actually..." "

 Actually, it was because I was suppressed by Wei Yan and He Wei at that time Now, I still have the title of mistress, and I am still the object of everyone's contempt. Even in the last show, I had to rely on my old friends to win." "Xiaoying, is that what you thought at the time?" Guan Xiaoying immediately frowned

 .

 : "Of course not, I never thought about it that way."

 Kong Xiyan chuckled: "Really? Then you were so cold to me at the time, why did you become enthusiastic again later?"

 Guan Xiaoying: "That's because..."

 "That's because of me I have turned over, I will no longer be bullied, your future road will become more and more open, and I will stand at the top again, so you are afraid, Xiaoying, is that so?" Guan Xiaoying still frowned, her lips

 Wei Kai: "Xiyan, why do I think so? I don't understand what's wrong with you."

 Kong Xiyan's eyes were slightly red and her voice was hoarse: "Don't you understand? Do you need me to tell you clearly?"

 "Xiaoying, you know What is this?"

 Kong Xiyan held a letter in her hand. She raised it in front of Guan Xiaoying and pointed the three big characters on the envelope towards Guan Xiaoying.

 Guan Xiaoying's face suddenly changed slightly when she looked at the writing on the envelope. She swallowed nervously and then calmed down.

 After three years of separation, her acting skills have already reached the point of perfection, at least now her face looks particularly innocent and ignorant.

 "Xiyan, what is this?"

 Kong Xiyan saw that she did not take the envelope, so she retracted her hand and opened the envelope with the other hand. The white paper had turned yellow, but the black writing was still clear. Kong Xiyan looked at the envelope and said: " This is the letter Xiaofan wrote to me."

 "Xiaofan is not a reckless person, let alone someone who would force others. You know better than me what he is like. It is precisely because you know so well that you can take advantage of him so easily." "After Xiaofan left,

 I I have been blaming him for a long time. I was thinking about what I did to make him misunderstand me so much and cost him his life." "I thought about it for a long time and didn't think of the reason until I received this letter." "You

 wo

 n't I thought that fool would have written the letter before the accident. He fully thought that this letter would be a sweet memory of me and him together, but he did not expect to solve all my doubts." "Xiaoying, are you serious about Xiaofan?

 Don't you have a trace of guilt?"

 Guan Xiaoying held the cup in her hand and tried to argue: "I do. I feel guilty and blame myself all the time. I shouldn't have given him that bad advice and caused him to lose it. Life."

 Kong Xiyan just sneered when she heard what she said: "Bad advice."

 "That's so nice to say."

 "Xiaoying, I used to wonder what jealousy would do to people. Seeing You and I understand, jealousy can make a person completely different, become ugly, and make him worse than an animal."

 Kong Xiyan always had a gentle tone, with very small fluctuations in her tone, but every word was heart-wrenching!

 Guan Xiaoying's face changed drastically as she sat opposite her. She lowered her head and bit her lip: "Jealous..." "

 Ha!"

 "Xiyan, is this how I feel in your heart?"

 Kong Xiyan raised her eyes to look at her. Guan Xiaoying took a deep breath and said His mood calmed down, but when he spoke again, he still had the taste of gritted teeth.

 "I never thought about comparing myself with you. Some people are born with everything, while others have to crawl around in the swamp to survive. You are the one who stood at the top when you debuted. How can you understand me? A person who wallows in the swamp."

 "As long as you are here, I will always be a foil, a supporting actress in a TV series, and an unknown person outside of TV." "

 But I don't hate you, I'm just a little resentful."

 "But you just accepted that movie."

 Guan Xiaoying raised her head, her face became a little darker, and she added a little more sinisterly: "You know, that movie three years ago should be mine." "That heroine

 , It's mine."

 Kong Xiyan opened her mouth: "You..."

 Guan Xiaoying gritted her teeth and interrupted her: "I gave everything I had for that role, Xiyan, do you know what everything means? I grew up as a girl I became a woman just because of that role." "

 Just when I was filled with joy and thought that I would finally not be tied to you, the director told me that I had to change someone." "I had to change someone, ha! It was obviously the night before

 The man who was still gentle and gentle to me has become cold and ruthless. He said that there is nothing he can do, it is decided by the investors."

 Kong Xiyan's heart was filled with complicated feelings: "Why didn't you tell me?"

 Guan Xiaoying's voice was a little loud: "Tell you? Putting my humiliation in front of you to gain sympathy? Let you see a role that I tried so hard to get, but you didn't even try hard, Kong Xiyan, you are so cruel." Kong Xiyan turned coldly and faced Guan Xiaoying's eyes. Mingmu

 : "Am I cruel?"

 "Am I cruel or are you cruel?"

 "So you made up the rumor that I like Xiaofan, told him things that never happened, and let him choose that moment to confess, but you know Did you kill him?"

 Guan Xiaoying stood up: "That's not my fault! That's his bad life!" "

 I didn't expect that."

 "I just arranged for reporters to be nearby. They photographed the news that you were in love, and I know the investors asked you not to spread scandals." "

 But I didn't expect that Xiaofan..."

 But she didn't expect it.

 Guan Xiaofan actually died because of this.

 This made her not only jealous of Kong Xiyan, but also filled with hatred.

 She has been blinded and cannot see the truth of the matter. She feels that she is right, and she will not think that she has done something wrong.

 Kong Xiyan sneered after hearing Guan Xiaoying's words: "So this is the truth." "That's why

 you helped Wei Yan and He Wei frame me?" "

 Guan Xiaoying, you are such a devil!"

 Guan Xiaoying just stood there after hearing her words. , ignored it, Kong Xiyan lowered her head and drank the only coffee left in the cup in one gulp. The bitterness on the tip of her tongue spread to her heart, making her eyes red and the tip of her nose sore.

 Kong Xiyan finished her coffee and put the envelope on the table. She said in a hoarse voice, "I came to see you alone today. In addition to returning this letter to you, I also have something to say to you." "Three years.

 " I won't pursue the past matters anymore, so you don't have to worry about me digging up old scores and causing trouble for you, and you don't have to come over and ask me if I still want you as my friend." "I'm telling you now

 , I don't want it anymore."

 After Kong Xiyan finished speaking, she stepped on her high heels and left without any regrets. Guan Xiaoying turned to look at Kong Xiyan's straight back with a cold face. She squeezed the envelope in her hand tightly, and the white paper was Wrinkles appeared, cracks appeared, and were poked.

 After leaving the door, Kong Xiyan breathed a sigh of relief. The big stone pressing on her heart was finally gone, which made her look much more relaxed.

 When Fu Qiu saw her coming out, he hurriedly greeted her and shouted, "Sister Kong."

 Kong Xiyan smiled at her and said, "Let's get in the car."

 Fu Qiu sighed and helped her get in the car. Kong Xiyan sat in the car and looked towards the cafe. , what Guan Xiaoying just said came to mind.

 She said that the role three years ago should have been mine.

 I gave everything I had for this role.

 But she forgot that giving does not mean gaining.

 There is also the possibility of losing everything.

 She lowered her eyelids, and the phone in her bag buzzed, indicating a message. Kong Xiyan picked up the phone and looked at it, seeing that it was a message from Chi Wanzhao.

 --finished?

 Kong Xiyan replied: It's over.

 Chi Wanzhao: OK, what do you want to eat tonight?

 Kong Xiyan thought for a while and replied to her.

 ——Want to eat you.

 Chi Wanzhao: ...

 The author has something to say: Chi Wanzhao: I thought of something when I saw you.

 Kong Xiyan: Huh? What words?

 Chi Wanzhao: So hungry that I want to eat people.

 Kong Xiyan:......

114

In the evening, the sun had just set and the sky was light red. The entire city B was enveloped and the scenery was beautiful.

 Kong Xiyan looked out of the car window and felt comfortable.

 Finally, I spoke out what was in my heart to Guan Xiaoying.

 Finally made a break.

 From now on, she will cross her single-plank bridge and walk her Yangguan Road, and there will never be any contact again.

 She opened the car window. The weather had cooled down in the evening, and the cold wind blew in, causing her to squint her eyes unconsciously.

 Fu Qiu sat next to her and turned to look, then took out a tissue from his bag and handed it to Kong Xiyan: "Sister Kong, why are you crying?" Kong Xiyan touched her face with her hand: "Is there any?" "Maybe the wind is  too

 strong

, It hurts my eyes from blowing."

 She said, taking the tissue handed over by Fu Qiu, wiping the wet corners of her eyes with a slight smile.

 Fu Qiu said worriedly: "Sister Kong, tell me the truth, is it because of today's power-on ceremony?"

 Kong Xiyan hummed in confusion.

 Fu Qiu continued: "I've read Weibo, and it said that Mr. Chi... Mr. Chi had a relationship with Miss Chai before, and now Miss Chai is on the set of [Dawn] again. Is that why you feel uncomfortable?" Kong Xiyan listened

 . Fu Qiu's guess was a bit dumbfounding: "Of course not."

 Fu Qiu murmured: "Sister Kong, I know I'm not smart enough and can't speak. Sister Tong told me that she wanted to replace me, but you stopped me. "

 "Sister Kong, Fu Qiu knows how you treat Fu Qiu." "

 So Fu Qiu also wants to be nice to Sister Kong. If Sister Kong feels uncomfortable, you can tell me. I swear I am like a trash can and will be emptied the next day. That kind of thing."

 "It's easy to get sick if you don't say anything and hold it in your heart."

 Fu Qiu said sincerely, her starry eyes full of seriousness. Kong Xiyan looked at her and smiled: "Okay, then I'll tell you the truth. "

 I'm not unhappy now."

 "On the contrary, I am very happy."

 How could she not be happy after the heavy stone in her heart was lifted.

 Fu Qiu stared at her smiling profile and asked in disbelief: "Is it true?"

 Kong Xiyan said to her: "Really." Fu Qiu

 bit her lip: "Sister Kong, are the rumors on the Internet true? "?"

 So Sister Kong not only didn't look angry at all, but actually said she was happy.

 After all, if ordinary people leave this matter alone, who can say that they are happy.

 Could it be that the rumors on the Internet are all true?

 Kong Xiyan looked at Fu Qiu's hesitant look and couldn't help but chuckled: "Rumors on the Internet? What rumors on the Internet?" Fu Qiu looked up at

 her: "The Internet said that Sister Kong and Mr. Chi were, yes, a fake marriage."

 Kong Xiyan was a little confused. He looked at Fu Qiu: "What?"

 Fake marriage?

 It's a shame these people can figure it out.

 Fu Qiu still wanted to speak, but Kong Xiyan said directly: "Shut up, I'll go and see by myself." As

 she said this, she actually took out her phone and logged in to her Weibo account.

 [Dawn] The opening ceremony has been under the hot search, and it has been replaced by another one, #新情老爱会会, which one should I choose? #This

 is obviously an allusion to her and Chai Yin.

 It's just that the insinuation is very skillful, and no one's name is mentioned, but letters are used instead of letters.

 In this Weibo, she became entangled with Chi Wanzhao because her appearance was similar to Chai Yin. Seeing Chai Yin return to China, Chi Wanzhao couldn't sit still and asked her to act in such a wedding drama. , meaning that he will use this trick to make Chai Yin jealous so as to win Chai Yin back.

 Kong Xiyan laughed angrily at this Weibo post. She pointed at the comments and saw many netizens leaving messages.

 ——Blogger, is your Weibo alluding to Kong Xiyan and Chai Yin?

 ——Obviously yes, do you still need to guess? Aren't Kong Xiyan and Chai Yin the ones causing the most trouble recently?

 ——It must be yes. Let me tell you why Kong Xiyan got married so hastily and even didn't even release a wedding photo until now. It's probably fake!

 ——The blogger's guess is somewhat based on some basis, I'll give it a vote!

 ——Looking at it like this, our family looks so pitiful! It has become a stepping stone on the road to love! So distressed!

 ——I feel sad too, Yan Yan is so good!

 ——Why are you feeling distressed? I still feel aggrieved by Chai Yin. She is so grown up and still playing such tricks is so childish! ! !

 ——Yes, Chai Yin is the most pitiful!

 ——As a simple passerby, I just think that Guizhou is really a mess.

 Fu Qiu saw that Kong Xiyan's face darkened a bit, so she swallowed her saliva and shouted in a low voice, "Sister Kong?" Kong Xiyan replied to

 her unclearly, "Huh?"

 Fu Qiu forced a smile and said, "We're here."

 Kong Xiyan raised her eyes and looked up. She turned to the car window and saw that she had reached the highway near the apartment. She held the phone between her fingertips and said in her usual tone: "Drive in." Fu Qiu: "Huh?" Then she realized what she was doing and said hurriedly: "Oh,

 okay

 . "

 Master, just drive in."

 Kong Xiyan handed the driver a card. After swiping the card at the door, the car drove in. She didn't ask the driver to stop until it reached the door of the apartment. Fu Qiu came back here anyway, she asked : "Sister Kong, do you live here?"

 Kong Xiyan nodded as he got off the car: "Yes, come in directly to pick me up in the future."

 Fu Qiu nodded: "Okay."

 After saying that, she said goodbye to Kong Xiyan and said Before she even got in the car, she saw another car coming behind her. Then she saw Assistant Zhou get out of the car and trot to the back. He opened the back door, and a pair of sharp high-heeled soles were exposed from under the open door. Then a person appear before her.

 She was shocked for a while before bending down and shouting: "Mr. Chi."

 Chi Wanzhao walked straight to her, looked her up and down and said, "Xi Yan's assistant?" "My

 name is Fu Qiu."

 Fu Qiu didn't expect that Mr. Chi still remembered her. She just opened her mouth and the tip of her tongue was bitten by her teeth. It hurt so much that her eyes were watery. Chi Wanzhao looked at her expression and pursed her lips and said, "After the New Year, I still haven't made any progress." Fu Qiu immediately looked at Kong Xiyan as if asking for help

 .

 She was almost suffocated by Mr. Chi's strong aura.

 Kong Xiyan looked into her pitiful eyes, took two steps forward and shouted, "Xiao Wan." Chi

 Wanzhao turned around and said, "Yeah."

 Fu Qiu looked at her from the corner of her eye. Although her expression was normal, she clearly felt that Mr. Chi The changes all over her body, she seemed to become gentle in an instant, especially the "um" she just said, it was so soft.

 After Chi Wan took care of Kong Xiyan, she ignored Fu Qiu. She passed Fu Qiu and walked straight to Kong Xiyan.

 "Is everything going well?"

 "Yeah."

 "Wear so little and we're going to catch the cold again. Let's go home first."

 "Okay."

 Chi Wanzhao took Kong Xiyan's hand and walked towards the apartment. Kong Xiyan turned around and used another A hand and Fu Qiu waved her back. Fu Qiu nodded hurriedly, and she looked at the back of the two people as they left each other and muttered.

 She will shut up anyone who says Sister Kong is having a fake marriage!

 She's going to be full of this dog food, okay?

 She reached into her pocket and took out her phone, and saw the Weibo post that was still on the hot search list.

 I'm so angry after seeing this rumor!

 Why Mr. Chi likes Chai Yin, and why Chai Yin and Sister Kong are having a fake marriage, these are all baseless suspicions! Fu Qiu thought for a while and called Tong Yue.

 The sky was dark, and Kong Xiyan, who had just seen off Fu Qiu, was sitting on the sofa watching today's launch ceremony. Chi Wanzhao sat next to her with a cup of hot milk and asked, "What are you watching?"

 Kong Xiyan raised her lips: "Look back and see what it will be like for my new love to meet my old love."

 When Chi Wanzhao heard her words, he turned to look at her, his bright eyes dark: "Chai Yin and I have nothing to do with each other."

 Kong Xiyan's face remained as usual, and she was overjoyed: "It doesn't matter, and there are still scandals. Mr. Chi is really awesome." Chi Wanzhao was amused by her

 tone of voice, and put his arms around her shoulders: "That's awesome. , how can you marry Miss Kong if you are not powerful?"

 Kong Xiyan looked at her angrily: "Don't change the subject, you and her three years ago..." "

 There is nothing to do with her."

 "She was in trouble three years ago, and I just helped her. It's just a pity, Xiyan, I am very small-minded and can't tolerate anyone else except you."

 Kong Xiyan snorted softly and turned her face away to watch TV arrogantly.

 The TV was showing the scene where a reporter was interviewing her. Then Kong Xiyan thought of something and wanted to take the remote control to turn it off. Chi Wanzhao got the remote control one step ahead of her. Kong Xiyan reached out to grab it. Chi Wanzhao fell back and used her hand. He hooked Kong Xiyan's waist and made her lie on top of him!

 The two people's noses were facing each other, and their breaths were intertwined, extremely ambiguous.

 Kong Xiyan wanted to get up, but was hugged by Chi Wanzhao. She put her hands on Chi Wanzhao's chest.

 Kong Xiyan's clear voice sounded on the TV: "I'm not sure if there are other reasons for others to announce their marriage, but me announcing my marriage means that I love her and want to spend a lifetime with her. Other than that, there is no other reason." Chi

 . After hearing these words, Wan Zhao just hugged her hard, her lips were close to Kong Xiyan's ear and she said, "Madam, do I want to repay you for your confession today??" Kong Xiyan was confused by her hug

 , Chi Wanzhao said

 in a muffled voice: "What?" "How about fulfilling your wish?"

 Kong Xiyan froze for a few seconds: "What wish?"

 "You said you wanted to eat me."

 Kong Xiyan felt the distance between the two getting closer and closer, Chi Wanzhao's breath brushed her earlobe, itching, she muttered: "I don't, don't want to." Chi Wanzhao chuckled: "Why? Could it be that Madam can't?"

 "

 Before Kong Xiyan could speak, Chi Wanzhao exerted force on her wrist, and then the two of them changed positions. Chi Wanzhao lay on top of Kong Xiyan and continued: "It doesn't matter, I will teach my wife how to do it." Kong Xiyan: ...The author has something to say

 .

 :Chi Wanzhao: Madam, do you like my demonstration?

 Kong Xiyan blushed: Get out of here!

115

City B is a city that never sleeps. The arrival of night did not stop everyone. Instead, the neon lights lit up and the carnival started.

 After Zhou Sheng sent Chi Wanzhao back to his apartment, he went to the company to work overtime. At around ten o'clock in the evening, Jiang Yuan, who was sitting next to him, stood up and asked, "Aren't you going back?" Zhou Sheng flipped through the documents without raising his head: "I want another one.

 " Yes."

 Jiang Yuan chuckled: "You are so busy, do you need my help?"

 Zhou Sheng raised his head and saw Jiang Yuan's faint smile. He looked away: "Forget it, you will only become more and more busy."

 Jiang Yuan leaned against his desk and saw that there were several folders in front of him. He tugged at the corners of his lips and said, "Originally, I wanted to ask you to watch a show together, but now that you are so busy, forget it. I will go alone. "

 Zhou Sheng's face flashed thoughtfully when he heard his words. He took off his glasses and twisted the bridge of his nose, with the same expression as before: "What show are you watching?" Jiang Yuan

 blinked and smiled harmlessly: "Of course it is. What a good show. I even gave this good show a name, called New Year's Eve. How do you like it? Are you interested?" Zhou Sheng put on his glasses again and looked at

 Jiang Yuan, his eyes flashed: "This is a good show. Was it arranged by Mr. Chi?"

 Jiang Yuan tutted at him when he heard this: "Zhou Zhu is Zhou Zhu, awesome." Zhou Sheng glanced at him.

 Jiang Yuan was wearing a white shirt and a red tie. It was obviously a sexy color and he was handsome. There was no disharmony in her face, instead she felt a bit like a young lady, but Zhou Sheng knew it.

 The person in front of me is not some butter boy.

 He is an experienced actor.

 What he is best at is pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger.

 Jiang Yuan looked at Zhou Sheng without moving for a long time. He touched his cheek and said, "What's wrong? You suddenly realized that I'm handsome?" Zhou Sheng smiled and lowered his eyes: "Let's go." Jiang Yuan: "Huh

 ?

 " Zhou

 Sheng stood up and took off his suit jacket from his seat: "Don't you want to go to the theater? Let's go."

 Jiang Yuan nodded and followed Zhou Sheng out of the office.

 The nightlife in City B has just begun. It's full of feasting and feasting. People who haven't debuted are scrambling for opportunities to get ahead. Those who have already debuted are busy trying to get good resources. Everyone is busy.

 In such a busy environment, something is different in a villa in a high-end community in the northernmost part of city B.

 It's quiet here.

 So quiet that no human voice can be heard.

 I don't know how long it took, but the ringtone of a mobile phone came from the room on the second floor of the villa, and then a nice man's voice answered the phone: "Are you here?" "Okay, I'll pick you up." The man who spoke hung up the  phone

 .

Wearing his pajamas and preparing to open the door, he thought for a moment, took out a box from a cabinet in the room and placed it next to the bedside, and then walked out of the room to open the door.

 Standing outside the door was an artist from the same period as him. The two hugged each other as soon as they met, and complaints were heard from time to time in the apartment.

 "——Hey, because of He Wei, I don't have any resources." "——I'm

 about to have none. Don't mention it. I get angry just thinking about it. Let's go to the room." "

 ——Okay."

 Zhou Sheng saw Jiang Yuan staring at a villa. He also looked over. He only saw the lights on the first floor were on, the curtains were tightly drawn, and only two figures passed by. He turned around and asked: "Okay Are you kidding?"

 Jiang Yuan patted his leg without looking back. "Don't worry."

 Zhou Sheng looked down. Perhaps he didn't notice, but Jiang Yuan's hand patted the base of his leg directly, and he suddenly became black. Face.

 Jiang Yuan's hand was suddenly thrown away. He turned to look at Zhou Sheng in surprise, thinking that he was dissatisfied with the show in front of him. He said: "Assistant Zhou, I'm not telling you that I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry. If you want to watch a show, You have to be patient."

 Zhou Sheng pursed his lips and gave him a silent roll of his eyes.

 Jiang Yuan continued to focus on the apartment.

 After a while, the two people on the first floor moved to the second floor. Jiang Yuan's eyes were burning and his tone was calm: "Okay, the show is about to begin."

 Zhou Sheng looked away from Jiang Yuan and turned to look at the villa. He saw that the two people should be standing at the window, because their figures were particularly clear on the curtains. One of them seemed to be taking off his clothes, the other, and the other Are you helping him take off his clothes? !

 Zhou Sheng's already dark face turned even darker. He almost gritted his teeth and said to Jiang Yuan, "Is this the good show you said?" "Excuse me for not accompanying you!" Jiang Yuan grabbed his wrist and said, "Don't

 leave

 . , the show hasn't started yet."

 He said, pulling Zhou Sheng back to the seat, and fastened his seat belt, and said with a chill in his voice: "The show will start soon."

 Zhou Sheng was confused. Watching him endure it, he turned his gaze to the window again.

 The two figures were entangled fiercely, and then one figure directly pushed the other figure to lie on the window sill, performing a wave of old men pushing the cart.  Zhou Sheng's complexion was almost the same as the sky outside, dark. Just when he was about to speak, Jiang Yuan

 picked up the phone and looked at it and said: "No, the fun begins." After saying that, he put down the phone.

Within minutes, Zhou Sheng heard the sound of the police car. He subconsciously looked upstairs and saw that the two people upstairs did not seem to notice. They changed from one posture to another. They were still ugly.

 The police car stopped at the door of the apartment, then broke into the door and went straight in. Zhou Sheng withdrew his eyes and looked at Jiang Yuan: "Explain?" Jiang Yuan turned around and smiled: "What else do you need to explain? You will know later." Zhou Sheng looked back at Jiang Yuan.

 Sheng

 looked at him deeply, turned his head and looked out the car window.

 The two people who were upstairs just now have been brought down. Their clothes were thrown around randomly. They were a little far away and it was dark. He couldn't see the expressions of the two people, which guessed it wasn't good.

 When Jiang Yuan saw this scene, he just took a photo with his mobile phone and sent it. After waiting for the news from the other side, he smiled and said: "Let's go, Assistant Zhou, please sit here with me and watch the show for so long. I Invite Assistant Zhou to dinner."

 Zhou Sheng looked at Jiang Yuan suspiciously, wondering what kind of medicine he was selling in his gourd.

 But not long after arriving at the hotel, he knew.

 It was revealed that two male celebrities were caught taking drugs in an apartment in City B. They were both naked when they were caught.

 This revelation was trending as soon as it came out. Countless netizens are trying their best to figure out who it is and who it is. Even more netizens are condemning the magazine for breaking the news without evidence. Sooner or later, there will be a lawsuit!

 Under this Weibo, everyone showed off their power of gossip, as if they were holding a debate. They started arguing from wondering who it was to whether the news should be revealed without evidence.

 Less than an hour passed.

 The police confirmed the news.

 true.

 This magazine not only forwarded this confirmed statement, but also included several pictures. Two people met at the door. When they got to the room, they were lying on the balcony. The photo did not capture their faces, but all the people were eating melons. Everyone knows it.

 There was an uproar on Weibo immediately, directly covering up the incident between Chai Yin and Kong Xiyan. The male star took drugs and sex in the apartment became a hot topic on Weibo. Zhou Sheng sat at the table and looked at the table full of dishes. "What do you know?"

 Jiang Yuan picked up the vegetables with chopsticks and said while eating, "Assistant Zhou, have you forgotten what I said?"

 Zhou Sheng looked at him and suddenly thought of what happened to Xiao Cheng last time.

 He said - you know, I have been in the circle for so long, and I happen to have some dirty information.

 Especially those who want to climb high but cannot stand firmly.

 Zhou Sheng understood: "So you knew it a long time ago."

 Jiang Yuan shook his head: "It's not too early. Wei Yan didn't have much contact with He Wei before. I also learned about it from Wei Yan later." Zhou

 Sheng Frowning in confusion: "Then why didn't you reveal it before?"

 Jiang Yuan looked at him and smiled magnanimously: "Of course the news must be revealed at the most appropriate time." Although

 he could have exposed it before, but at that time He Wei's power It was so big that it was easy to suppress it. Later, after He Wei fell, they moved their positions. It took him a long time to find this place.

 Zhou Sheng stared at him and thought about the question he wanted to ask the most: "Then why do you have to..."

 He coughed lightly: "We have to wait until then."

 Jiang Yuan raised his lips and felt comfortable: "Since I have made an appointment with Zhou The assistant came to see a good show. How can it be done without benefits? Is Assistant Zhou satisfied?"

 Satisfied.

 He was extremely satisfied!

 Zhou Sheng sneered, his face darkened and he glared at Jiang Yuan, he stood up and walked away.

 Jiang Yuan took a bite of food and turned to look at the direction Zhou Sheng left, raising his lips and smiling.

 In another private room in the same hotel, the atmosphere was solemn.

 He Wei has kept a low profile since the press conference. All the movies and TV series she has filmed have been delayed due to schedule delays. The advertisements were removed early and replaced with new ones. And because of the lawsuit with Jing Yan, she only occasionally appeared near the court. It can be said that it has faded out of the sight of netizens.

 Unexpectedly, this drug abuse incident would bring her back to the forefront again!

 The previous incident had a huge impact on her. It not only completely ruined her acting career, but also caused her studio to hit rock bottom and failed to sign any new talent. She knew a little bit about the drug use of those two people. But she couldn't choose to give up on them at this time.

 Because she had no new people at all, and several old people also chose to terminate their contracts, leaving only a few on hand.

 If she terminates her contract with these two, her studio will have no support at all.

 So she let it go.

 I never expected that this would happen now.

 He Wei was filled with annoyance. She held her hands tightly and turned around and roared: "I asked you to contact Director Zhao, where is he?" The

 assistant behind her looked at the phone and said in fear: "Sister He Wei, Director Zhao said, he said he didn't Empty."

 He Wei took a deep breath and quickly threw all the tableware in front of her to the ground!

 The assistant stood in front of her tremblingly. He Wei vented her anger and said, "Call Miss Guan."

 "Tell her she has to come!"

 The assistant bit her lip, lowered her head and said, "Okay."

 The author has something to say: Kong Xiyan: There is no me in this chapter, 嘤嘤嘤嘤.

 Chi Wanzhao: Be good, we are sleeping.

 Kong Xiyan:......

116

The entertainment industry is a magical place. It can make you famous overnight and be watched by everyone. It can also make you collapse in an instant and be despised by everyone.

 Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan are the best examples.

 Both of them are artists from He Wei Studio. They collaborated not long after their debut, but later they both developed independently. Everyone knew that these two were friends, but they never thought that they were actually dating in private.

 It was said that it was a private date rather than a relationship because Shan Cheng also had a girlfriend in his circle.

 And before anything happened, he even posted on Weibo to show off his affection.

 Now when I see this Weibo post, fans feel like they have eaten porn, which is really disgusting.

 The most angry person was Shan Cheng's girlfriend. In a rage, she exposed the evidence that Shan Cheng had cheated on her countless times during their relationship. She tolerated everything just because she liked it. She didn't expect that the man she fell in love with not only took drugs but also had sex with him. Men have sex!

 This made her unbearable.

 And with her revelations, Shan Cheng's image in the circle collapsed again and again.

 Drug abuse, cheating, and naughty relationships, all the evidence weighed on him like a mountain of iron, leaving him breathless.

 Shan Cheng was detained that night, and Ding Siyuan was with him.

 Ding Siyuan's expression was no better than his. He sighed and asked, "Will He Wei come?"

 Shan Cheng sneered.

 He Wei rarely appeared in the studio since the press conference. Otherwise, the seniors in the studio would not be looking for a new home. Naturally, he began to prepare for a way out, but he just responded to what others said.

 You never know which one will come first, the accident or tomorrow.

 He is rather unlucky.

 The surprise came first.

 His silence made Ding Siyuan a little confused: "I want to call her." Shan Cheng

 turned to look at him: "Don't bother, if she really wanted to get us, she wouldn't be without a lawyer until now."

 Ding Siyuan squatted on the ground slumped, looking ahead almost desperately.

 And He Wei, who was read by the two, was sitting in a private room of the hotel. A woman sat opposite her, wearing heavy makeup and looking at each other coldly.

 He Wei lowered her head and shouted: "Xiaoying."

 "Can't you help me?"

 Guan Xiaoying's eyes were cold and her voice was cold: "Help you?"

 "Do you know what Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan did? "

 "How do you want me to help?"

 He Wei turned pale after hearing Guan Xiaoying's words. During the time of the accident, she called frequently to find connections, but every time she called someone, she was either unavailable or turned off her phone, and some were even blocked. She, she knew in her heart that it would be too difficult to clear Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan's affairs this time.

 It's just that she is unwilling!

 How could she be willing to do so!

 Chai Yin finally returned to China and disturbed everyone's attention. Finally, everyone stopped paying attention to her and Kong Xiyan. Although she didn't say there was any improvement, her studio has begun to receive more or less resources in the past two weeks.

 She thought she would wait a little longer.

 Wait a minute, those forgetful netizens will completely forget about this incident, and she can still make a comeback with the help of her studio. Or maybe, Kong Xiyan's glory is only temporary, and she can find opportunities to suppress it again.

 But it happened that at this time, the news broke that the artists in her studio were taking drugs.

 And they are two artists.

 She was caught off guard by countless pieces of dirty information, and had no way to remedy the situation. She had no choice but to turn to Guan Xiaoying for help.

 He Wei's silence made Guan Xiaoying sigh, and she said, "Wei Wei, it's not that I don't want to help you, it's just that I can't do anything about it. This matter has already been caught, and there's no way to clear it." "I know you haven't been able to help you during this time

 . It's better, so why am I not?"

 He Wei lowered her head and bit her lip: "You are not."

 "Xiaoying, you are still the superior wife of the CEO. That incident did not have any impact on you. Wei Yan and I are responsible for all the faults. Xiaoying, you can't be so cruel now." "You have to help me

 . ..."

 Guan Xiaoying let go of her hand and her face gradually became colder: "Help you?"

 "How do you know I didn't help." "

 I contacted Ding Siyuan and Shan Cheng as soon as the incident came out. They knew it was because of drug abuse. Refuse, why can't I help? Weiwei, you must have a conscience. Think about how many resources I have given you and my studio in the past three years." Seeing that Guan Xiaoying's voice was a little cold, He Wei said anxiously:

 " I'm sorry Xiaoying, I didn't mean to say that."

 "I'm just..."

 "I'm just scared."

 Guan Xiaoying turned to look at her: "What are you afraid of? There is only one solution to Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan's matter now." "

 And They terminate the contract."

 "If you can't find a lawyer, I can help you."

 He Wei looked up at Guan Xiaoying's cold profile. She clasped her hands together and gritted her teeth: "Terminate the contract?" There

 are only a few artists in her studio now. , can't hold up the scene at all. If this drama continues now, I'm afraid it won't be able to sign new people. Now the survival of the studio has become a problem.

 Seeing He Wei's silence, Guan Xiaoying said: "Yes, terminate the contract. This is the best solution for you at the moment." He Wei: "What about my

 studio?"

 Guan Xiaoying snorted: "Wei Wei, You can't be too greedy."

 He Wei lowered her eyes after hearing this, pursed her lips tightly, and said after a while: "I will consider your opinion." Guan Xiaoying stood up, brushed her long hair: "I'll wait

 . There will be something else, so we need to take the first step."

 He Wei's voice was muffled: "Okay."

 Guan Xiaoying glanced at her expression, thought for a while and said, "If you have anything, you can contact me first."

 He Wei: "Xiaoying."

 "Will Kong Xiyan be pulled down again?"

 Guan Xiaoying squinted her eyes when she heard the name, raised a sneer on her lips, and said in a cold voice: "Of course."

 He Wei heard this She looked up at Guan Xiaoying with a firm answer and caught a glimpse of her cold profile. She gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I will contact you again."

 Guan Xiaoying walked away without commenting.

 Just a few minutes after the door of her box was closed, it was opened again. He Wei said with a headache: "Xiao Mo, I still have..." As she spoke, she turned around and saw someone unexpected

 .

 The person standing in front of her was Wei Yan!

 As soon as she saw him, He Wei couldn't help but turn pale, bit her lip and said, "Why are you here?"

 As she spoke, she looked around for something handy.

 We haven't seen him for a few days. Wei Yan has become thinner and not as bright as before. Now he is skinny and depressed.

 His sinister eyes were wrapped around He Wei's body like a poisonous snake, spitting out danger signals at all times, just waiting for He Wei to take the opportunity to poison her if she slacked off!

 He Wei was so frightened by the look in his eyes that she shouted: "Xiao Mo!"

 "Stop shouting."

 Wei Yan shouted hoarsely, and He Wei immediately pursed her lips and trembled.

 She still remembered the scene of meeting in the apartment. Although Xiaoying made peace between her and Wei Yan afterwards, she was always wary of Wei Yan and determined not to live in the same place with Wei Yan.

 It's funny to say that.

 After remarrying, she thought about how to get a divorce every day.

 But Wei Yan didn't let go.

 He Wei stood by the table, and her hand touched the vase beside it. Seeing that Wei Yan was still looking at her, she gritted her teeth and said, "Are you going to get out? If you don't get out, I will call someone." Wei Yan listened

 . She sneered at her words and sat on the stool: "Calling someone?"

 "You shouted."

 "Miss He, don't forget that you and I are husband and wife now, and we are one body. Are you shouting? Do you want to make people laugh?" He Wei still touched the vase after listening to his words

 . , did not relax for a moment: "What are you doing here?" "

 I don't want to hear these boring words from you!"

 Wei Yan looked at her sideways: "It's nothing."

 "I'm just asking you to bring a message to Guan Xiaoying for me."

 "You tell me She, I want to join Xinhui."

 He Wei: "What?"

 "You want to join Xinhui?"

 "But you..."

 Wei Yan interrupted her: "Yes, I signed a contract with Jing Yan, and now We are also involved in lawsuits, so what, don't forget what you and Guan Xiaoying said three years ago!" He Wei gritted her teeth after hearing this: "Then go

 find Xiaoying yourself."

 Wei Yan raised his lips indifferently: "Go yourself Looking for her? She has been avoiding me for the past two days and didn't even answer my phone calls. If not, how could I come to you." "You!" He Wei was aroused by his attitude. She remained silent and

 bit

 . Gritting his teeth, he said, "Okay, I can help you make an appointment with her. As for whether you can join Xinhui or not." "It's up to you."

 Wei

 Yan nodded and stood up, taking a step toward He Wei. He Wei immediately stepped back three or four times. At the same time, he held the vase tightly in his arms, as if if Wei Yan took another step forward, He Wei's vase would hit him on the head.

 Seeing this, Wei Yan stood still.

 He said: "Weiwei, for the sake of our relationship as a couple, I advise you to disband the studio as soon as possible." After he finished speaking, he was about to

 turn around and leave. He Wei hurriedly said: "What do you mean!"

 Wei Yan dusted off Dust, who was not on his body, continued: "Do you really think what happened between Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan was an accident?"

 "Is it just such a coincidence?"

 "It happened to be revealed shortly after Kong Xiyan announced her marriage."

 He Wei swallowed: "You mean behind her..."

 Wei Yan interrupted her: "Weiwei, you are not stupid. Kong Xiyan's marriage partner is Chi Wan Zhao, don't you understand yet? As long as your studio exists for one day, you will have to be worried for one day. It would be a good thing for you to disband early." He Wei fell silent after hearing Wei Yan's words and asked quickly:

 " Why do you want to join Xinhui?"

 Wei Yan said in a cold voice: "Why, of course you are waiting for the opportunity to make a comeback. Do you think Chai Yin's return this time is just a coincidence?" "Weiwei, how come you have experienced such a big thing?

 Instead, he became stupid."

 Wei Yan's ruthless words left He Wei speechless to refute, she opened her mouth, but in the end she just looked solemnly as she watched Wei Yan leave.

 The whole box was quiet and there was no sound.

 He Wei thought for a long time before turning her head to look out the window. Everything in her eyes was dark, making it difficult to see the scenery outside the window clearly.

 dark night.

 It will always blind people's eyes. If you want to see the dawn again, you can only wait.

 But she didn't know that some people were destined not to wait until dawn.

 The author has something to say: Guan Xiaoying: I don't want to do anything, I just want to make things happen!

 Kong Xiyan: I don't want to do anything, I just want to sleep!

 Chi Wanzhao: Sleeping doesn't mean doing nothing.

 Kong Xiyan:......

117

Kong Xiyan didn't expect that one night later, such a big thing happened in the circle, and he could see the news all over the sky without turning on his phone.

 Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan were detained for taking drugs.

 The nature of drug abuse is far more serious than other things, which has also caused public opinion on the Internet to be one-sided, with everyone frantically calling for a ban!

 And some fans of these two people are still partial, using the excuse that everyone makes mistakes and celebrities are under great pressure, and they were immediately bombarded to the point of being completely stripped to their skins, except for the fact that no one has revealed the fan information to the public.

 This incident is so bad that netizens rarely share the same hatred, and the two of them must be kicked out of the circle.

 The next morning after the incident, the studios of Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan still did not respond, but the TV station has interviewed Ding Siyuan and Shan Cheng themselves. They said that their first drug abuse was three years ago, and it was caused by a person in the circle. Brought by a senior.

 At first, the senior was emotionally frustrated, so he started taking drugs. They found it novel and tried it.

 This interview caused an uproar among the public as soon as it came out. Everyone was guessing who the senior of these two people was. They guessed everyone around Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan, and finally they suspected that it was possible that this senior was none other than He. Wei.

 I was emotionally frustrated three years ago.

 Studio artist.

 The conditions were right, so netizens turned their attention to He Wei.

 Kong Xiyan looked at He Wei's Weibo and was captured again. There was a cold light in her eyes. Fu Qiu sat next to her and saw Kong Xiyan staring at the phone and asked curiously: "Sister Kong, what are you looking at?" "Huh?

 "

 Kong Xiyan turned her head, put away the cold light in her eyes, and smiled softly: "It's nothing, I'm watching a big show." Fu Qiu understood

 immediately and said, "Is Sister Kong talking about Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan?" "

 I I watched it too, but I couldn't guess who the senior they were talking about was."

 Kong Xiyan patted her head.

 There are no seniors.

 All the information these two people said was directed at He Wei.

 Obviously, they saw that He Wei was silent and used this as a blackmail in order to get He Wei to fish him out.

 If they really had evidence that He Wei was taking drugs, He Wei would not be able to sit still and wait for death, so it was obvious that the two were setting off smoke bombs.

 Anyway, they are now in a quagmire, and there are not many ways they can use it. The best and most useful thing is to drag He Wei into the water, so that they are not afraid that He Wei will not make any move.

 In fact, Kong Xiyan hadn't heard from He Wei for a long time. After the press conference, she and Wei Yan became street rats that everyone wanted to beat. They were exhausted and couldn't make waves, and He Wei and Wei Yan were also trapped He wears his tail and almost never appears in public again.

 He Wei and Wei Yan have been hiding during this time.

 Avoid her, avoid the media, avoid everyone.

 But this time, she couldn't avoid it.

 Kong Xiyan pursed her lips and put away her phone. She looked out the window. Everything was revived and the vegetation was lush. It was a good time.

 After a while, Fu Qiu, who was sitting next to her, shouted: "Sister Kong, we're here."

 Kong Xiyan nodded and got out of the car.

 The final makeup photos have been taken in the past two days. I originally wanted to take advantage of the aftermath of the launch ceremony to increase the popularity, but now it seems that the time for releasing the final makeup photos has to be changed.

 Fortunately, you can be well prepared this way, so you won't be in a hurry like [Broken Cocoon] where all the makeup photos are taken.

 After Kong Xiyan got out of the car, she saw that many people had already arrived. Yuan Xiujun was speaking to several female college students with serious expressions. The girls listened and nodded, and two of them even took notes.

 It seems that he is imparting acting experience.

 Kong Xiyan walked inside and saw Gu Ling sitting not far away.

 Gu Ling's face was slightly pale, but she was wearing some thick clothes despite the warm weather. She frowned and was talking to her assistant. She seemed to be aware of Kong Xiyan's gaze. She turned around and met Kong Xiyan's gaze.

 Kong Xiyan walked over with Fu Qiu.

 Gu Ling also stood up and shouted: "Sister Kong."

 Kong Xiyan raised her lips: "I heard from Xiaoqiu that you were sick. Are you okay now?"

 Gu Ling nodded: "Much better."

 She still looked at Kong Xiyan as she spoke, Her bright eyes carefully paid attention to every facial expression of hers, and her gaze was intense. Kong Xiyan chuckled: "Gu Ling?"

 Gu Ling was startled and looked away.

 At around nine o'clock, everyone was basically here. Kong Xiyan sat next to Gu Ling, listening to the staff behind him talking about things on Weibo.

 "——I would say you deserve it! You can wash away anything, even if you take drugs, don't even think about it!" "

 ——That is, if the celebrities I like take drugs, they will be beaten to death! I don't even think about the drugs they are taking. It's blood!"

 "—It's the blood of the police!"

 The discussion behind them was not very loud. They were close enough that Kong Xiyan and Gu Ling could hear clearly. Gu Ling thought for a few seconds and then said next to Kong Xiyan. : "Sister Kong, have you read Weibo?"

 Kong Xiyan retracted her gaze and said, "What Weibo?"

 Gu Ling: "It's about Ding Siyuan."

 Kong Xiyan hummed, "I know a little bit."

 Gu Ling pursed her lips. Taking a sip of hot tea: "What do you think, Sister Kong?"

 Kong Xiyan turned to look at her and smiled: "It doesn't matter what I think." Gu Ling

 knew that she didn't want to talk about this topic anymore, so she nodded and said, "That's right. , it doesn't matter how we look at it."

 She drew closer to Kong Xiyan with just one sentence.

 Kong Xiyan made no further comment on her words.

 Gu Ling tilted her head and looked at Kong Xiyan's profile. She was delicate and beautiful. The sun shone slantingly, revealing a soft light. Her long eyelashes blinked, like butterfly wings, spreading their wings. Gu Ling clasped her hands and lowered her eyes. She whispered: "Sister Kong, can I ask you a personal question?"

 Kong Xiyan heard her whisper and came over to look at her sideways: "What's the question?"

 Gu Ling was in a state of confusion. She wanted to ask but couldn't. Her tangled expression changed. Kong Xiyan kept looking at her, her bright eyes flashing with confusion.

 "I saw on Weibo that someone said that you and Mr. Chi..."

 Director Lin came over without Gu Ling saying anything. He stood in front of everyone and shouted: "Is the stylist and makeup artist here?" Then he trotted in

 . One person shouted out of breath: "Come on, come on!"

 Director Lin glared at them angrily: "We're here, why don't you go put on makeup!"

 The group of people immediately dispersed, and two girls stood in front of Kong Xiyan and said : "Miss Kong, I'll take you to change clothes."

 Kong Xiyan stood up from the stool. She turned to look at Gu Ling: "What did you just ask?"

 Gu Ling looked at her expression: "It's okay, just ask."

 Kong Xiyan Ruoyou Looking at her thoughtfully, Fu Qiu whispered, "Sister Kong, let's go."

 "Okay."

 After she said that, she turned and left.

 Gu Ling looked at the direction Kong Xiyan was leaving and let out a sigh of relief. Her heart had been clenching just now, as if someone was holding it in her hand, which made it so painful that it was difficult for her to even breathe.

 The makeup photos were taken quite smoothly. Yuan Xiujun is a veteran actor, so there is no need to worry about Kong Xiyan's acting skills. Although the two are very different in age and they are acting together again, there is nothing out of the ordinary.

 People who are good at acting can tell it just from their eyes. Kong Xiyan plays an upright reporter who is willing to sacrifice everything for the real news, even without fear of hardship and power.

 In the film, the five missing female college students went on an expedition. During the expedition, they did not contact their families for three days, and their families immediately called the police.

 Five people disappeared at one time. This was not a small matter. It quickly caused a sensation in the society. Reporters from all walks of life set off to the expedition location one after another to get the latest news.

 The reporter played by Kong Xiyan is also among them.

 But they didn't get any first-line information. After arriving at the local area, they discovered that the five girls had driven out. Now the car was found on the edge of a cliff, and below the cliff was a big river, which is famous as the river of death.

 It is said that people choose to commit suicide in this place every year. The government has banned people from coming, but the mountain is very big, and the mountains are connected with the mountains. It is not easy to isolate them. Just like this, year after year, people commit suicide every year. is increasing.

 And now, the appearance of the five girls' cars has caused netizens to talk a lot.

 At the same time, someone else sent a message that one of the five girls posted on Weibo before the accident.

 It's so hard to live.

 So a month and a half after this incident, the relevant departments believed that the five girls committed suicide together. However, there was a river under the cliff and the bodies had been washed away, so they were not found for a long time.

 All the reporters who followed Kong Xiyan were recalled by the magazine. This incident caused an uproar in the society and then gradually fell silent.

 But the reporter played by Kong Xiyan does not think so. She believes that the five girls are still alive.

 Her speculation was completely unsupported by evidence. The relevant departments asked her to talk, thinking that she was inciting public opinion, and ordered her not to report the matter again, because the public opinion finally calmed down, and the families of the five girls began to slowly accept it. , if her speculation is exposed at this time, it will cause panic.

 So Kong Xiyan was prohibited from investigating the matter, but she didn't stop. Later, other people at the magazine found out about it, sued her, and she was fired.

 After being dismissed, Kong Xiyan had more time to think about this matter. She went to the scene repeatedly more than once, until she discovered that there was still a village living in the mountain.

 Only then did she discover that the so-called River of Death was nothing but a scam.

 The stills of Kong Xiyan show her transformation from an elite beauty to being tied up in a thatched house. The visual impact alone is very strong. Coupled with the changes in Kong Xiyan's eyes, it makes people even more curious about the plot.

 Yuan Xiujun and Kong Xiyan, who played the male protagonists, met in a thatched house. Late at night, the surroundings were silent and unknown dangers surged in the dark environment. Kong Xiyan did not believe Yuan Xiujun. Although he was tied up, he still kicked him and shouted. Yuan Xiujun pounced on her, covered her mouth with his hand, and motioned her not to make any noise with his eyes.

 At this moment, a voice came from outside the thatched house, and both of them turned their heads to look, their eyes full of nervousness and fear.

 The superb acting skills of the two people make people feel nervous and their heart beats faster just watching this scene. Fu Qiu's palms are really sweating. She watched the scenes between Kong Xiyan and Yuan Xiujun without blinking, and she admired in her heart, it's so great. Wonderful!

 It's really wonderful!

 She had a hunch that this movie would definitely make Sister Kong shine.

 The author has something to say: Kong Xiyan: The plug-in is being enabled, please pay attention.

 Chi Wanzhao: I'm helping my wife open the cheat, please - don't pay attention, I don't plan to let anyone go anyway.

 Kong Xiyan:......

118

Kong Xiyan was about to go back after taking the stills. When she was leaving, she heard Fu Qiu chatting with the crew members. Seeing that they hadn't packed their things, she couldn't help but ask, "Anything else later?" The crew members smiled.

 Said: "Hey, don't we have to take makeup photos for Chai Yin this afternoon? Director Lin asked us not to pack our things because we have to use them in the afternoon." Chai Yin's guest appearance in the crew is a native of the village. She

 herself Xiao grew up in the village and knew some unknown things in the village. He fell in love with Yuan Xiujun ever since he came to their village.

 The male protagonist Yuan Xiujun secretly investigated the disappearance of five female college students after seeing it on the news.

 Because he suspected that the matter had something to do with the village.

 Just when the people in the village were about to attack him, Chai Yin came to tell him. She only told what she knew. Her words coincided with Yuan Xiujun's guess, but she had no evidence.

 Just when Yuan Xiujun wanted to find evidence in the village, Chai Yin disappeared.

 According to family members, he went to work in a big city.

 Of course Yuan Xiujun didn't believe it, so he searched the entire village. Chai Yin was not found, but he found the heroine Kong Xiyan who was tied up in a ball.

 There will be no Chai Yin in the next plot.

 Although she doesn't have many roles, she is an important character. This role seems simple, but in fact it is not easy to grasp. In the early stage, she was timid and cowardly. She chose to bury the truth in order to survive, and she was an inconspicuous little character.

 But it was such a small character who became brave and desperate for the person he liked, and even died tragically in the end.

 Such a character's own personality is contradictory.

 Both cowardly and brave, both timid and strong.

 It is not easy to shape it well.

 Kong Xiyan lowered her eyelids and heard Fu Qiu say: "Taking makeup photos in the afternoon? Why didn't she come in the morning?" The

 crew explained: "I heard that there was a program being recorded in the morning, so Director Lin arranged it for the afternoon."

 Fu Qiu said: "Thank you for your hard work."

 The crew smiled: "No hard work."

 After saying that, he carried the props and went elsewhere. Fu Qiu also stood next to Kong Xiyan. Kong Xiyan in the mirror was removing makeup. Gu Ling, who was sitting next to her, and Gu Ling's assistant had just heard Fu Qiu talking to the staff. She said, "I've heard that Chai Yin is very famous. It's true." Fu Qiu glanced at her.

 Talk.

 Gu Ling coughed softly to stop the assistant from continuing. She turned to look at Kong Xiyan and said, "Sister Kong, do you want to go shopping this afternoon if you have nothing to do? I know there are a few newly opened stores that are pretty good." Kong Xiyan turned to look at her: "

 No need, I have something to do when I get back."

 Gu Ling frowned: "What's the matter?"

 Kong Xiyan looked away and said calmly: "Hey cat."

 Gu Ling: ...

 She was silent for a few minutes, and the makeup artist quickly gave the two After taking off her makeup, Kong Xiyan changed out of her costume and walked out of the dressing room. Fu Qiuzheng was standing beside her carrying a bag and asked, "Sister Kong, can I take you back to the apartment directly?" Kong Xiyan stood there and thought for a while, then said to Fu Qiu.

 : "Let's go to the company."

 Fu Qiu looked at her smile and asked in confusion: "Sister Kong, what's the matter with going to the company? Do you need me to call Sister Tong now?" Kong Xiyan saw her stunned look.

 She chuckled: "No need."

 Then she walked away.

 Fu Qiu scratched his head and followed her.

 It wasn't until Kong Xiyan stopped in front of a certain restaurant and asked her to pack two boxes of lunch that she realized: "Sister Kong, are you going to see Mr. Chi?" It must be to see Mr. Chi

 .

 She was so stupid, she thought she was looking for Sister Tong.

 Kong Xiyan smiled at her: "Yes, go ahead."

 Fu Qiu grinned, got out of the car and entered the hotel.

 Kong Xiyan sat idle in the car and browsed Weibo for a while. Regarding the matter of Ding Siyuan and Shan Cheng, He Wei's studio made a statement in the morning. It was not an admission of mistakes as everyone expected and a way to play the emotional card. Directly announce the termination of the contract with Ding Siyuan.

 After this Weibo post was posted, netizens had different opinions.

 ——Tsk, tsk, tsk, suck people's blood before something happens, and quickly separate the relationship when something happens, why are you so anxious? Could it be that Miss He is really the senior mentioned by Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan?

 ——Yes, posting on Weibo is a bit of a cover-up.

 ——If nothing else, He Wei did the right thing in this matter. The contract between Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan should be terminated if they are such a scourge!

 ——Yes, these two scumbags should be despised! He Wei did a great job in terminating the contract this time!

 ——Did you form a group to clear He Wei's name upstairs? Apart from anything else, can you tell me what other good qualities He Wei has? For the unwritten rules of the role? Framing fellow artists? Relying on other people's achievements to rise to the top? Will you deny it after the incident? Are you buying a navy to clear your name?

 ——Wow, looking at it this way, He Wei really has a lot of advantages!

 --well said! People can do wrong things, but they have to distinguish whether they did it intentionally or not, and more importantly, the size of the mistake. People like He Wei can already get out of the circle!

 ——Please He Wei take her studio and get out of the entertainment industry!

 Kong Xiyan scrolled down, and except for a few who felt that He Wei had done something right this time, the others were already doing popular science about the wrong things He Wei had done. On the contrary, the names of Shan Cheng and Ding Siyuan were suppressed, and the hot search topic turned out to be , He Wei's studio.

 There was indifference on her brows, and before she finished reading, she heard the sound of the car door being opened, and then Fu Qiu's voice sounded beside her: "Sister Kong has bought it!" Fu Qiu's face was full of smiles, and Kong Xiyan looked at it unconsciously

 . Her mood improved, and she nodded: "Okay, thank you."

 Fu Qiu immediately replied: "No, you should take care of Sister Kong."

 Seeing that Kong Xiyan was still looking at her, she added: "You should also take care of Mr. Chi. of."

 Kong Xiyan laughed: "Mr. Chi wouldn't think so."

 Fu Qiu opened his mouth, but suddenly stopped talking when he thought of Chi Wanzhao's full dislike for him.

 Take care of Mr. Chi.

 Then you have to be as smart as Assistant Zhou.

 Kong Xiyan saw her drooping head and stopped teasing her. She just patted her head and said, "Okay, it's enough for you to take good care of me." Fu Qiu nodded solemnly: "I will definitely take good care of Sister Kong." Kong Xiyan saw that she was

 pretty

 . His face was filled with a serious smile.

 The two arrived at the company soon. Fu Qiuyuan wanted to accompany Kong Xiyan in but she stopped her. She asked Fu Qiu and the driver to go back first and she would contact her if anything happened.

 Fu Qiu thought for a moment and said, "Okay then."

 She waved to Kong Xiyan and drove away with the driver.

 Kong Xiyan watched the car leave before turning back into the company. She was still carrying two lunch boxes in her hands.

 It was lunch time, and there were many employees coming and going in the company. When they saw Kong Xiyan, they stopped and looked over, and some of them were talking quietly.

 "Is it really Kong Xiyan?"

 "Why did she come to the company?"

 "Why can't she come? She is now Jingyan's CEO's wife." "

 But didn't I hear that her marriage to Mr. Chi was fake?"

 " Who knows."

 Kong Xiyan walked in front of everyone calmly, her expression as usual, her high heels making a crisp sound on the milky white floor tiles, she let others look at her calmly and generously, with a light smile on her face and gentle eyes.

 There are two elevators going upstairs, but there are no people at the elevator entrance. Kong Xiyan remembers that the lower floors are used for artists to practice, and the upper floors are the work departments. Sure enough, just after the sixth floor, a large number of people came in the elevator. staff.

 It was the lunch rush hour, and they crowded in one after another. Kong Xiyan subconsciously stepped back, lowered his head and separated himself from others.

 The dining room is on the eleventh floor, and the elevator is slowly rising.

 Who among the crowd spoke up first: "What do you think is going on with Mr. Chi and Kong Xiyan?" "Oh, didn't I tell you that it might be a

 fake marriage? If it was true, why didn't it come out earlier? But it got stuck. When Chai Yin comes back, there is probably something wrong with her." "

 That's right. I also heard that Mr. Chi has been keeping his integrity for Chai Yin for the past three years. Think about it, she never socializes, let alone has a girlfriend, even potential I have never had a scandal partner. It's rare. It's really rare." "

 If this is true, our President Chi is not only beautiful, but also capable of working, and he is also an infatuated person. Chai Yin is so jealous! When will God give it to me? Mr. Chi!"

 Someone next to him immediately mocked: "Give it to you? Let's wait until you grow up like Chai Yin." "By the way

 , don't you think Chai Yin and Kong Xiyan are similar?" "

 What is this? What do you mean? Stand-in joke?"

 Stand-in joke, Kong Xiyan stood behind and looked up at the girl who was speaking. She pursed her lips and smiled. The man standing next to her still wanted to speak, but was stunned for a moment when he saw her appearance, and then Cold sweat broke out on his back. The elevator door just opened. The people in front of him were still discussing. Only he swallowed his saliva and shouted: "Husband, madam." His voice was not loud, but he stunned the people in front of him to get ready to step out of the elevator.

 The man withdrew his feet again and turned his head to look back.

 Kong Xiyan had clear eyes and a warm smile on her lips. She didn't respond to the words of the people around her and just curled her lips.

 A strange silence spread in the elevator. The elevator door opened and closed, and everyone looked at each other. No one noticed that the elevator was rising steadily.

 Until the elevator dinged again, everyone avoided Kong Xiyan and made way out of the way.

 The door opened.

 Zhou Sheng stood outside.

 He looked at Kong Xiyan in the elevator, and then saw a group of employees standing behind her.

 Countless pairs of confused eyes looked at each other.

 Kong Xiyan walked out of the elevator and said to Zhou Sheng, "Xiaowan is in there?"

 Zhou Sheng was stunned for a moment and nodded: "Yes, Mr. Chi is in there, do you need me to take my wife in?"

 Kong Xiyan chuckled: "No, I'll go in by myself. "

 After she said that, she walked away. Zhou Sheng got on the elevator. When the elevator door closed, Zhou Sheng asked, "Come on, what's going on?" The girl standing behind Zhou Sheng blushed and said, "It's nothing

 . Things."

 Zhou Sheng nodded: "You want me to investigate one by one?"

 "No, no! That's it... we were just talking about Mr. Chi and Chai Yin, and Madam heard it."

 Zhou Sheng pushed the bridge of his nose when he heard this. wearing glasses and smiled calmly.

 Seeing that he was silent, everyone swallowed their saliva and asked: "Assistant Zhou, will President Chi fire us?"

 Assistant Zhou turned to look at her and said firmly: "No."

 Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and Zhou Sheng continued: "But Your bonus this month may be wasted."

 Everyone: ...

 The author has something to say: Gu Ling: Sister Kong, are you free? Let's go shopping together!

 Kong Xiyan: No time, I want to feed the cat.

 Chi Wanzhao, who was eating the meal brought by Kong Xiyan: Meow!

119

In Jing Yan's CEO's office, Chi Wanzhao was looking down at documents. She asked without raising her head, "How's it going in Changning?" Jiang Yuan stood in front of her desk, with a slight smile on his handsome face:

 " Everything is arranged."

 Chi Wanzhao hummed and signed the document.  Jiang Yuan looked at her hair and thought for a moment and

 asked, "Do I need to talk to my wife about this?" Chi Wanzhao paused slightly in her hand holding the pen, raised her eyes and said, "No, Xi Yan is busy filming recently.

, don't let her get distracted, I'll take her back to have a look when her play is over."

 Jiang Yuan: "Okay, then Mr. Chi is fine, I'll go out first."

 Chi Wanzhao: "Go ahead. "

 Jiang Yuan turned around and left the office. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Kong Xiyan standing at the door. He opened his mouth, and Kong Xiyan quickly put his finger to his lips: "Shh..." Jiang Yuan nodded clearly and moved away. Kong Xiyan entered

 . In the office.

 The door closed.

 Chi Wanzhao was still looking down at the documents seriously.

 Kong Xiyan stood at the door and looked at her intently.

 This was the first time she saw Chi Wanzhao at work, serious and meticulous, completely different from usual, like two different people.

 He obviously had the same sullen face and pursed lips, but now he looked very attractive.

 The more seriously she looked at the document, the more joy Kong Xiyan felt inside.

 Seeing that Chi Wanzhao didn't notice that she had entered the office, Kong Xiyan put down the lunch box gently, and then carefully walked around from the side to behind Chi Wanzhao, who was lowering his head to sign.

 Just when Kong Xiyan was about to reach out and cover her eyes, Chi Wanzhao stretched out her hand to her shoulder and held Kong Xiyan's wrist as if she could see her move. Then she turned her hand hard and turned the back of the chair. With a pull, Kong Xiyan was steady. sitting on her lap.

 Chi Wanzhao held her in his arms, lowered his head and smiled: "Is it fun?"

 Kong Xiyan sighed: "It's not fun."

 When Chi Wanzhao saw her frowning, he let go: "Then stand up and let's do it again."

 Kong Xiyan:...

 She looked at Chi Wanzhao's serious look and didn't seem to be joking. She pursed her lips and said, "You are really Childish."

 When Chi Wanzhao saw that she didn't stand up, she hugged Kong Xiyan's waist and put her head on her shoulder: "Do you like it, madam?" Kong Xiyan pulled away, held Chi Wanzhao's cheeks with both hands, and lowered her head

 . Kissed: "I like it."

 Chi Wanzhao's eyes darkened after being kissed by her, and the hands around her waist tightened. Kong Xiyan noticed the change in her expression. She wanted to stand up, but Chi Wanzhao held her down and sat on her lap. He bit his lip and said, "Let's eat."

 "I'll give it to you... um!"

 Chi Wanzhao sealed her chattering lips and pressed her between the desk and his body.

 Kong Xiyan's back was leaning on the hard wooden board of the desk, which was a bit uncomfortable. She wanted to straighten her back uncomfortably, leaning her upper body forward and rubbing her chest against Chi Wanzhao's. Chi Wanzhao tightened her hands and held her tightly. Kong Xiyan hugged her tighter, wanting to rub her into his bones.

 Kong Xiyan was forced to raise her head and chest, which made it easier for Chi Wanzhao to kiss her. She couldn't help but deepen the kiss.

 She didn't let go of Kong Xiyan until both of them were out of breath.

 Kong Xiyan's face was red, her eyes were watery, and her lips were slightly red and swollen from being kissed. At this moment, she bit her lips and looked at Chi Wanzhao angrily.

 Chi Wanzhao put his hands on her eyes, took a few deep breaths before pulling Kong Xiyan to stand up and said, "Let's eat." Kong Xiyan said with some embarrassment, "I don't want to eat." Chi Wanzhao took her wrist and sat on the

 sofa

 . On the table, she opened the lunch box and put a portion in front of Kong Xiyan and said: "Eat it, you won't have energy in the afternoon if you don't eat." Kong Xiyan: ...It was obviously a very

 serious

 sentence, but when it came out of the mouth of the person in front of me, I immediately felt The taste changed, and Kong Xiyan looked suspicious.

 Chi Wanzhao didn't give her time to think about it. He just handed the chopsticks to her hand and pushed the lunch box in front of her. Kong Xiyan lowered his head and started eating silently.

 "Nothing to do in the afternoon?"

 Kong Xiyan: "No, rest."

 Chi Wanzhao hummed and said nothing.

 Kong Xiyan took a few mouthfuls and said, "I just saw Zhou Sheng."

 Chi Wanzhao nodded: "I know."

 Usually Zhou Sheng has already brought food in at this time, but today he has not come here for a long time. That must be because he just wanted to Yan came over and was seen by him.

 Kong Xiyan looked up at her after hearing the words. Thinking of some rumors in the company, she bit her lip. After thinking about it, she lowered her head and continued eating. However, Chi Wanzhao raised her eyes and looked at her: "What's wrong? Is something wrong?" Kong Xiyan picked a few grains of rice and put them away

 . Putting it into his mouth, he said warmly: "It's okay."

 Chi Wanzhao just frowned at her and didn't ask any more questions.

 When lunch was coming to an end, Kong Xiyan suddenly thought of He Wei's matter. She put the finished lunch box aside and turned to look at Chi Wanzhao and asked: "By the way, I have been wanting to ask you before, does He Wei's matter have anything to do with you? ?"

 Chi Wanzhao paused while eating, nodded and admitted: "It's related."

 Kong Xiyan nodded: "Even if you didn't expose the matter of Ding Siyuan and Shan Cheng, someone else would have exposed it. After all, it's not a good thing. I hope They can stop the loss in time."

 Chi Wanzhao's hand holding the chopsticks tightened: "Do you mind if I didn't tell you in advance?"

 Kong Xiyan raised his eyes and looked at her expression: "Of course I don't mind, I know you don't want me to get involved. Come in, you don't want me to be distracted at this time, but Xiaowan, I said before, I hope to give Xiaoying a chance." A cold light flashed in Chi Wanzhao's eyes, and she said in a light voice: "I gave it

 , As for whether she can grasp it, it depends on herself."

 Kong Xiyan lowered her eyes and thought for a while: "I hope she won't make any mistakes again."

 She no longer wanted to pursue what was right or wrong three years ago. Thinking about her old relationship with Guan Xiaofan, she could tolerate it once, but if Guan Xiaoying didn't stop, she would never tolerate it a second time.

 Perhaps the topic was too heavy, so Kong Xiyan and Chi Wanzhao didn't speak for a long time after the meal. When it was close to twelve o'clock, Kong Xiyan stood up and said he was going back, while Yanyan stayed in the apartment at noon and hadn't eaten lunch yet.

 Chi Wanzhao held her shoulders and said, "Don't worry, I'll be here soon."

 As soon as she finished speaking, she heard a knock on the door, and then Zhou Sheng's voice rang out: "Mr. Chi."

 Chi Wanzhao walked up to The door opened, and Zhou Sheng standing outside the door was holding Yanyan in his hands. When he saw Chi Wanzhao, he lowered his head and said, "Mr. Chi, Yanyan is here." Yanyan was looking at her with curious eyes

 . Look left and right.

 Chi Wanzhao took it from Zhou Sheng's hand, raised her eyes and said to Zhou Sheng: "What are your plans for the afternoon?" Zhou Sheng: "I have to

 meet Mr. Gu at two o'clock, and there is a meeting at three thirty, and four o'clock...

 As he spoke, he looked at Chi Wanzhao with his peripheral vision. When he mentioned the last arrangement, he changed the topic: "Mr. Chi, you have been too tired these days. I think you need to rest. I will give you the arrangements for the afternoon. " Push it back."

 "Is that okay?"

 Chi Wanzhao still looked at him and raised his lips: "The meeting with Mr. Gu is scheduled at three o'clock, and everything else remains the same." Zhou Sheng breathed a sigh of relief and nodded quickly

 : "Okay."

 He just said that After finishing the door in front of him was closed, Zhou Sheng straightened his back and pushed up his glasses with his hands, and all the little secretaries around him came over.

 "Assistant Zhou, what's going on? Is it Kong Xiyan who just came in?" "

 What Kong Xiyan, Madam, didn't you go to the canteen at noon? Don't you know about the deduction of bonuses for the entire Publicity Department 2?" "Sorry, sorry,

 Zhou Assistant, what's going on with Mr. Chi and his wife?"

 "Yes, I heard before that the two of them had a fake marriage, but this doesn't look like it." "

 What do you know? I want to listen to Assistant Zhou!"

 Zhou Sheng looked at the girl standing closest to him and smiled: "What are you talking about? You also think you have more money, right?" Several people in the secretarial department waved their hands: "No, no." Zhou Sheng snorted and raised his

 head

 . Bu was about to go back to his office. Before entering, he turned to one of the secretaries and said, "Xiao Han, please ask the leader of the Second Propaganda Department to come to my office after lunch break." Xiao Han was stunned for a moment: "Okay.

 "

 When Zhou Sheng entered the office, Xiao Han wondered: "What does Assistant Zhou want to do with the leader of the second department?" The

 secretary next to him pushed him away: "You are stupid, it's not the second department that got into trouble today. I have a second department to play with." Feeling."

 "I feel the same way."

 "I hope it's an illusion."

 They muttered one sentence each and still gathered around. Jiang Yuan stood behind them and smiled: "What are you talking about?"

 Everyone was startled and turned around. Look, Jiang Yuanxiao is harmless and has a gentle temperament. He asked: "What are you talking about?" The people in the secretarial

 department were not very afraid of him and hurriedly shared with him: "It's nothing. They are just thinking about Mr. Chi and his wife." Things."

 "By the way, Assistant Jiang must know something when he often follows Mr. Chi."

 Jiang Yuan smiled calmly, but he did not follow the secretary's words and instead said: "Remember the bet we made years ago? An appointment?"

 Everyone frowned.

 "Bet? What bet?"

 "The one in the group?"

 "I remember! Is it the one who said President Chi will not fall in love?"

 Jiang Yuan said slowly: "Yes, the odds are one hundred to one. "

 Now, you can pay."

 Everyone:! ! ! !

 Jiang Yuan still had a warm smile on his face, but everyone was trembling. They were sure of one thing while taking out money.

 The money they paid was real.

 Mr. Chi and his wife are also true.

 If it wasn't true, how could Assistant Jiang ask for a bet from them? It's just that this girl was too ruthless. Maybe she knew it a long time ago, kept it secret, and even took the opportunity to place a bet!

 so bad!

 Just after lunch break.

 Jiang Yuan was kicked out of the group.

 In the office, Jiang Yuan placed the bet on Zhou Sheng's desk. Zhou Sheng frowned and looked at him. Jiang Yuan shrugged and said, "I helped you earn back the bonus." Zhou Sheng:

 ...

120

Just after lunch time, Kong Xiyan hugged Yanyan and slept on the sofa. Yanyan lay next to her, turning her belly and snoring. From time to time, she cupped Kong Xiyan's palm and asked for a touch. Kong Xiyan lowered her head to see the corners of her lips raised, and she rubbed Yanyan. Yan's white hair pinched his belly again, and his fingertips felt soft.

 Kong Xiyan couldn't hold back, lowered her head and buried her head on Yanyan's belly and took a breath, and immediately raised her head with satisfaction.

 Chi Wanzhao saw her expression and chuckled: "How do you feel?"

 Kong Xiyan pinched Yanyan's belly and said, "It's so fleshy and very comfortable."

 Chi Wanzhao took two cups of tea and walked to her side to sit down. Putting the cup on the coffee table, she rubbed Yanyan and raised her lips and asked, "Where is your favorite place for Yanyan?" Kong Xiyan pointed at

 Yanyan's fat belly without thinking, "

 Here ." She was very satisfied with the first suck.

 Chi Wanzhao followed her fingers and asked, "Because there's a lot of meat?"

 Kong Xiyan thought for a moment and nodded in agreement with Chi Wanzhao's opinion.

 Yanyan meowed unhappily in the palms of the two of them. It turned around and bit Kong Xiyan's fingertip. It didn't use any force, but its teeth were sharply sharpened. Just as Kong Xiyan was about to pick up Yanyan, she saw Chi Wanzhao coming over. head of.

 She immediately leaned on the sofa, and Chi Wanzhao's voice came from her chest: "I also like meaty places." Kong Xiyan didn't understand at first, then bit her lip and pushed Chi Wanzhao away, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were full of eyes

 . .

 Chi Wanzhao looked at her like this and just raised his eyes to peck her lips. Then she let go of Kong Xiyan and asked, "Why did you think of the company today?" Kong Xiyan smiled: "I came just because I missed you." Chi Wanzhao tensed

 up

 . His profile suddenly softened, and he said in a clear voice: "Really? Isn't it because of jealousy?" Kong Xiyan said with a straight

 face: "Jealous? You have a beautiful idea!" Chi

 Wanzhao pursed her lips and smiled, and Yanyan jumped in time. When it reached Kong Xiyan and got stuck between the two of them, it raised its head and faced Chi Wanzhao's face: "Meow!"

 Kong Xiyan brushed the cat's fur and asked, "What did Yanyan say?" Chi

 Wanzhao lifted Yanyan off the sofa, picked up Kong Xiyan and walked to the rest room inside. She said, "Yanyan said, you are just jealous. ."

 Kong Xiyan: ...

 The lunch break room is in the office. It is not big. It has a bed and a wardrobe, and there are a few clothes hanging in it. Chi Wanzhao hugged Kong Xiyan on the bed and carried Yanyan who was following them. He walked into Kong Xiyan's arms and said, "Have a good rest."

 Seeing that she was about to leave, Kong Xiyan grabbed her and said, "Aren't you going to rest?" Chi

 Wanzhao looked down at her slender fingers: "Is Madam inviting me? Then I will ..."

 Kong Xiyan immediately released her hold on her hand just now, hugged Yanyan and turned her back to Chi Wanzhao, saying angrily: "Get out of here!" Chi Wanzhao didn't say anything and just stared at her back.

 Look, the brows are filled with tenderness and the eyes are nostalgic.

 Kong Xiyan always had his back to her. Chi Wan looked at her and took two steps closer. She sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to touch the side of Kong Xiyan's face: "Are you concerned about my relationship with Chai Yin?" "Not really.

 "

 Kong Xiyan's muffled voice came from the pillow. Yanyan huddled up obediently in Kong Xiyan's arms. There were only two people's shallow breathing and Yanyan's snoring in the room.

 Chi Wanzhao pinched her cheek when she heard Kong Xiyan's duplicitous words, and then said lightly: "You really don't care?" Kong Xiyan put her head on the pillow and fell silent after hearing Chi Wanzhao's words

 .

 How could she really not mind? She knew clearly that Chi Wanzhao and Chai Yin had nothing to do with each other, but she would still feel uncomfortable when she saw the suspicions of those people on Weibo and heard the gossip of people in the company, and she would still have random thoughts.

 Her nonchalance can only be used to confuse outsiders, but when faced with Chi Wanzhao, she will still love, resent and be jealous.

 She is just an ordinary person and cannot have any grudges.

 Chi Wanzhao put her hand on Kong Xiyan's shoulder and said piously: "Xiyan, in a while, I will let everyone know that the person I like is Kong Xiyan."

 "It was before, it is now, and it will be in the future."

 "It will be forever."

 Listening to her slightly deep voice, Kong Xiyan's nose felt sore and her eyes were burning. She bit her lip and forced herself not to make a sound, holding it in for her life.

 Her shoulders were shaking.

 Chi Wanzhao noticed something strange about her and straightened her body with his hands.

 Kong Xiyan's pretty face was full of pear blossoms. She bit her lip and said nothing. Her face was slightly red, her long eyelashes trembled slightly, and her bright eyes were filled with water.

 "Xiyan..."

 Chi Wanzhao hurriedly leaned down, and Kong Xiyan hugged her neck and pulled her towards him.

 The calm atmosphere in the lounge just now suddenly burned like fire. This fire spread to the two people entangled on the bed. Kong Xiyan kissed Chi Wanzhao's cheek and neck randomly, his breathing was messy and his movements were unorganized.

 She and Chi Wanzhao were like two little beasts biting each other. Kong Xiyan's eyes were already watery, but at this moment, her eyes were scarlet and hot with lust. She licked every inch of Chi Wanzhao's skin with her eyes. Chi Wanzhao was attracted by her. It's hard to suppress yourself no matter how hard you look at it.

 At this moment, I just want to sink together.

 For a time, various sounds were heard in the small lounge, which did not subside for a long time.

 Outside the office.

 Everyone is also busy.

 Zhou Sheng met with the team leader of the second department after lunch break and gave some brief and concise instructions. The team leader of the second department wiped the sweat from his head and nodded: "Don't worry, Assistant Zhou, I will definitely take care of it." Zhou Sheng smiled. He smiled

 : "Of course it has to be done, or Team Leader Zhang can go to Mr. Chi's office to explain in person?" Team Leader Zhang hurriedly

 waved his hand: "No, no, no, Mr. Chi is so busy, so I won't bother you." Zhou

 Sheng was noncommittal, just Watched Team Leader Zhang leave the office.

 Not long after the lunch break, Jingyan issued an internal notice. Zhang xx, the leader of the second department of the Propaganda Department, had his bonus deducted for two months due to improper management. All employees in the second department also had their bonuses deducted for the month. Please take this as an example to all Jingyan colleagues. Precept, remember to talk less and do more.

 After this announcement came out, the second part became a hot topic, and several nearby departments went to interview the parties involved. After learning that they gossiped about Mr. Chi and Chai Yin in front of Kong Xiyan, everyone looked very excited.

 Jing Yan's internal group was also boiling.

 ——So, Mr. Chi is trying to scare the monkeys?

 ——80% yes, who told you to be so gossipy!

 ——Hey, hey, let me tell you, Secretary Han from the CEO's office told me today that Mr. Chi and Kong Xiyan did not have a fake marriage, they were real!

 ——WTF is it true or false? ? ? What about Chai Yin?

 ——What the hell Chai Yin, haven't you discovered one thing yet? People on the Internet are saying that Mr. Chi and Chai Yin broke up three years ago because their families did not agree, saying that they were not in the same family. But think about it, what did Kong Xiyan do when she debuted again? Nothing! Not to mention that he has no wealth despite his family background! But Mr. Chi still married her, which explained a problem.

 --what is the problem?

 ——Are you stupid? Of course this rumor is false. If Mr. Chi wants to find someone to marry, will he care about identity?

 ——Is there any other reason? I always feel that Mr. Chi's flash marriage was unexpected.

 ——Is there any surprise? She just likes her and wants to get married. Kong Xiyan doesn't have anything in her body that she always wants to pursue. Besides she likes to get married, is there any other explanation?

 --Yes! ! !

 ——Okay, you all shut your mouths tightly. If you dare to discuss this matter in the company again, the second part will be punished.

 ——Let's wait and see what happens.

 ——Actually, I still like Kong Xiyan more.

 ——But shut up! I also like Kong Xiyan a little bit more. Believe it or not, if your words are taken and sent to Mr. Chi by someone who is interested, just wait until you pack up and leave.

 ...

 The interior of Jingyan was bustling with activity, but the top floor seemed to be isolated. Zhou Sheng was processing documents. When he saw the internal line ringing, he quickly answered: "Mr. Chi." Chi Wanzhao's voice was a little hoarse: "Come in

 . "

 Zhou Sheng closed the document and got up and entered the president's office.

 When Chi Wanzhao saw him coming in, he turned the back of his chair and asked, "Tell me, what's the matter?"

 Zhou Sheng lowered his head and said, "Mr. Chi, some people said something about Chai Yin and you in front of Madam..."

 He didn't finish his words. , Chi Wanzhao had already darkened her face, her eyes flashed coldly, and her voice was cold: "Ask their manager to come over." Zhou Sheng still lowered his head: "Mr. Chi, I have already been

 punished."

 Chi Wanzhaoyang Looking at him, he said after a while: "Go and contact Mr. Wei Tianye for me."

 Zhou Sheng looked confused but did not ask, just said: "Okay, Mr. Chi."

 Chi Wanzhao closed his bright eyes: "Let's go out."

 Zhou straightened his back and turned around to leave the office.

 Chi Wanzhao leaned back on the chair and closed her eyes to rest. After a while, she got up and came to the lounge. Kong Xiyan turned over on the bed, and Yanyan was lying next to her pillow, closing her eyes and wagging her tail.

 Yanyan's tail flicked into Kong Xiyan's face, and she scratched it and opened her eyes.

 Chi Wanzhao walked over and sat beside the bed. She put away the chill all over her body and said in a gentle voice: "Xiyan, it's time to get up." Kong Xiyan hummed in confusion. Then she picked up her phone and checked the time: "It's still early

 . Well, I want to sleep for

 a while." Chi Wanzhao picked her up from the quilt and covered her naked body with a thin blanket: "Get dressed, we will have something to do later." Kong Xiyan was suspicious after hearing Chi Wanzhao's words

 He raised his eyes to look at her, only to see Chi Wanzhao's expression was as usual, and his bright eyes were dark and bright.

 She asked in confusion: "What's the matter?"

 Chi Wanzhao took out new clothes from the cabinet and handed them to Kong Xiyan and said slowly: "It's nothing. I heard that Assistant Zhou punished an employee of a department today. As a leader, I should go and express condolences." Kong Xiyan: ...The author has something to

 say

 . Said: Kong Xiyan: Mr. Chi, this is not how condolences are used.

 Chi Wanzhao: Any questions?

 Everyone was trembling: No problem.

 Kong Xiyan:......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 66.5K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.8K 75 11
Author: Maybe one day Passerby A: "Have you heard? The eldest lady of He Shangshu's family is getting engaged again!" Passerby Person B: "Huh? I hear...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2M 117K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...