STYLE || Rosalie Hale

By methbaby666

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And whe... More

-style-
introducing
[graphic gallery]
prologue
Act one
chapter one- Back
Chapter two- School
chapter three- Her
chapter four- Tabs on me
chapter five- Hand flex
Chapter eight- Pinki
chapter ten- Snow
chapter 11- Accident
chapter 12- You don't know me
13- 360
14- Nightmare
15- Therapy
16- psychopath
17- Questions
18- lunch with an angel
19- Tutor

chapter nine- Yellow

5.2K 266 31
By methbaby666

Damon had woken up with a headache. His hand was throbbing ever so slightly the pain noticeable but bearable. He remembered the moment, every moment, every second of last night. The words he spoke and she spoke, or didn't speak even.

He didn't regret it.

Although a part of his mind screamed at him saying to run, to leave. But his heart wanted to run towards her.

That, he hated that. The fact he could no longer control his own heart, as if it was no longer his own.

He didn't do this. He didn't fall for girls he wasn't like that. Girls fell for him, and he couldn't deny the fact that he loved that because it seemed to make the sex much better when they liked him.

But he could never do that.

Give himself to someone. It was crazy. The thought alone made him want to vomit.

He made his way out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair dripping down as he walked back to his room.

He woke up to a note on the wall saying where his brother and sister had gone.

Meaning he had the house to himself for a while.

Glancing down at his phone as he slid on his t-shirt as he dried his hair. Damon found himself bitting his lip as he contemplated doing it.

Was texting her weird. She did give him her number, that's because he was drunk and needy. He also punched someone in the face.

Fuck it.

•••

Rosalie stood facing her bedroom window, watching the leaves fall from the trees. A million thoughts ran through her mind, and they were all on him.

Edward was back. She should be worrying about that, but now there were three of them. Three vampires with human mates who just so happened to be siblings.

She knew neither of the boys were going to stay away, even if they wanted to.

Rosalie didn't want to admit it, but staying away from Damon Swan was harder than she thought.

It was as if their was an invisible string tied around her heart pulling her towards him.

Her head snapped to the side, looking over at her desk where her phone sat.

Damon
Hey.

She forgot she gave him her number. Because his drunk ass was needy. Even if he was cute and that sloppy smile as his eyelids were half closed.

Angel
What do you want?

Devil
Why so hostile?

Angel
Because you're texting me

Devil
I'm glad I can have that effect on you
How are you feeling after last night?

Rosalie could imagine the strained look on his face as he typed that, asking her about her feelings. She could picture the way his eyebrows furrowed and uis hand tensed.

But he cared enough to ask.

Angel
I'm okay. Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? How's the hand?

She watched as the bubbles appeared, and he typed back that he was fine. The response made her question the fact that if he was truly okay.

She wondered if anyone had ever asked him that question.

"Maybe I came back into a different dimension." Edward smirked as be leaned against the door frame of Rosalie's room. "Because is that a smile I see."

Rosalie rolled her eyes before turing around, throwing a book at his head, but huffing when he caught it with a smile.

The older boy dived on bed holding the in his hands.

"What do we do?" He questioned softly.

The two had never really seen eye to eye, always at eachothers throats, but when it came down to it. The two of them would destroy the world for each other.

Edward never admitted it, but Rosalie was an inspiration to him. With her strength and determination and the way she fought for this family.

She sat down next to him on the bed. "I don't know." She looked down at her phone seeing Damon had started another conversation with her. "I want us to stay away from all of them. The danger were putting them in if we went forward with this."

"I know." Edward commented, sitting up beside her. "We'll figure it out."

•••

Damon didn't know what to do. It was the weekend. Back in phoenix, he would either be in someone's bed or get drunk at a party, but seeing as the first one made his stomach turn at the thought. And the second one, his hand was still healing from last night.

The eldest Swan made his way towards Bella's room, leaning against the door frame, watching her sit on her bed, and watching something on her laptop.

He couldn't remember the last time he had spent some time with her. His little sister, the one he had raised.

"Hey." Damon spoke up, making Bella turn towards him, her face instantly lighting up with a smile.

Bella paused what she was watching. "Hey."

The older boy pushed himself off the door frame, coming to sit on the edge of her bed. "Let's do something."

His sister sat up, forgetting about her laptop. "Yeah! Like what." She tilted her head, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Whatever you want." He told the girl getting up from the bed.

"Whatever I want?" Bella questioned, watching as Damon nodded his head.

An hour later, Damon had driven them to the outside of town where he knew this road was more abandoned.

Last night, Damon's racing car had come from phoenix, his porsche 911 in red. The car only had two seats and was small, but Damon loved his car.

No one had ever driven it, only him.

So here him and Bella sat in the porsche staring down the straight road. Damon turned to look at Bella to see her staring down the road with a nervous look in her eyes.

"We don't have to do this?" He said. "You know, when I asked what you wanted to do, I had more food in my mind."

Bella shook her head. "No, I want to do this. I know you took Hardin for a spin in this." Bella looked at him. "Plus, you like this stuff."

Damon smirked before looking forward. "Okay. Just hold on."

He didn't waste any time raising the clutch up and getting the bite point as he blended it with the gas pedal. He started slow before picking up the speed.

He flicked through the gears, gaining the speed down the straight like before he, went back to three as he turned the corner.

Bella gripped onto the door as sbe swung into the side of it, her smile never leaving her face, as she watched the dust kick up against his wheels.

"Woah!" The younger girl yelled. Damon looked over at her, letting a smile make its way onto his face as he drove his car.

After racing down the streets for an hour, the eldest and youngest Swans found themselves walking around town looking for some place to eat.

Which seemed to be hard considering Damon was a picky eater.

Bella had finally found one that they both liked and dragged him inside, as the two found a table to seat themselves at with the menus already there.

It didn't take long for them to order practically half the menu, seeing as Damon was starving and Bella was a food addict.

Bella finished her mouth full before looking up at Damon. "So, how was the party last night?"

Damon paused before looking uo at his sister, seeing her staring at him as if she already knew. "It was okay, not as good as the phoenix ones."

Bella nodded her head. "So, no fights?"

The older brother threw his fork down on his plate. "Go on then, what do you know?"

The younger girl smiled at her older brother. "You got in a fight. Hardin got some gossip from a girl at school, and she told him, "You got into a fight.""

"Does dad know?" Damon asked shyly, twiddling with a ring on his finger.

The boy didn't want to disappoint her father. That was the last thing he wanted. Charlie was Damon's hero, the man he looked up to. He wanted to be like him when he grew up be the kind man that his father is.

If Damon could be half the man his father is, then that would be an achievement to him.

That was the difference, Damon didn't care what Renne thought of him. But he wanted nothing more than his fathers approval.

"Yes." Bella said carefully. "He wasn't happy at first when Hardin told him. You were sleeping, so Hardin decided to try to save you." She explained when she saw the confusion on Damon's face. "But then we heard that you beat that boy up because apparently he said something to Rosalie hale." Bella eyes sparkled as she spoke the girls name in a teasing manner. "So then dad grinned and said..." She cleared her throat. "That's my boy."

Bella tried her hardest to sound like their dad. Damon stared at her before laughing loudly.

"That was terrible."

"Shut up."

They had finished their food with Bella stacking the plates as Damon took back the sauces.

The two then sat back down, Damon could tell something was on Bella's mind that she wasn't saying.

Damon sighed as he leaned back in his chair. "What's on your mind, baby Bell?"

"You remember the guy I told you about, who made it seem like I smell?" Bella questioned shyly.

"Edward." Damon nodded his head, remembering the fact that he had made Bella feel insecure and the fact that he was also Rosalie's brother.

He tapped the table, shaking his head, trying to knock the blonde out his head.

Bella pulled at the skin around her fingers. "I think I want to get to know him." Sbe quickly grabbed his hand, seeing her overprotective brother come out. "But I just wanted to let you know so you don't kill him."

The older boy stayed silent for a moment, and that worried Bella.

He felt his lips twitch up, Bella had never shown any interest in guys or girls before, and now here she was telling him before she did it.

Allowing him to brace himself to watch his baby sister grow up into a young woman.

He was also protective over his siblings. He kept the bully's away from Hardin. He kept the boys away from Bella because in his mind, no boy was good enough for her.

"I would be a hypocrite. If I didn't let you date or talk to someone." Damon chuckled, running his thumb over Bella's hand. "I love you. Bella, you're my sister. You're the only woman I love." He smiled at her, she tried to keep the tears in her eyes. "You can speak to the guy, but if he hurts you. I want you to promise me that you will tell me. You tell me, you come to me."

Damon shook his head, curling his lip in slightly. "And if he ever does hurt you, I'll kill him."

Bella smiled at him. "Deal." She held up her pinki, connecting it with his.

"Anything else you want to prepare me for?" Damon asked sarcastically, leaning back in his seat.

The younger girl shook her head, grinning."Maybe you should prepare yourself?" When Damon furrowed his eyebrows, she carried on. "Rosalie, that's her name. I've seen you, Damon. You just look different with her. Happier."

He stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Maybe he was happier when the blonde girl was with him or even near him.

She was always on his mind. It made him feel like a crazy stalker.

"What about Hardin and Emmet?" Damon changed the conversation to his twin.

Bella tilted her head. "You not going to beat him up, are you?"

She remembered two years ago when Hardin was fifteen he had a sort of boyfriend. One night, the guy had stood up Hardin at a diner and came into school the next day, bragging about a girl.

Hardin was upset, devastated. Bella remembered, although she tried to forget what happened next. She had never seen Damon so mad, so angry, almost as if he was ready to kill the boy.

Renne had to apologise to the family, and they had to pay for the medical bill for the family.

Considering he was in the hospital in a coma, because slamming a head into a locker three times does that. Along with the continuous punches.

Damon shrugged. "I've met Emmet. He's nice." He looked out the window. "Although yeah, if he hurts Hardin, I'll kill him too. He can share a coffin with his brother."

He winked at his sister, sending her a smile, making her role her eyes.

•••

It was Sunday, and for some reason, the aftermath of the party on Friday still hadn't died down. People were still gossiping, wondering why Damon had gotten so worked up.

They knew it was because the guy he punched was rude to Rosalie, but everyone wondered why she mattered to him.

He couldn't even answer that question. All he knew was she made him feel something he had never felt before.

Making his way out of the Damon's needed a day to himself. Spending the day with Bella, then having a movie night with Hardin and watching Star Wars.

Damon found himself needing a moment alone, although that wasn't always a good thing. Because sometimes his thoughts ran to wild.

He was not a huge fan of nature, but he would always appreciate the beauty of forks. The green that surrounds the small town like a shield protecting it from the outside world.

His black Converse hit the floor as he came to a stop, his blue trousers hanging at his waist as the plain white top paired with a black hoodie and then a blue denim jacket on top

It wasn't cold, but it was not close to being warm.

He came to a stop as he lit his cigarette staring up at the sky that was being blocked by the tress.

Letting the smoke travel to his lungs and breathing out.

He came upon a broken tree that looked snapped at the bottom. He sat down on the tree.

It had been a full month now that they had been here. The three Swans were already happier here than they ever had been in phoenix.

Damon ruffled his hair ever so slightly, and phoenix was hell.

He had tried to protect his siblings, and he did. Always making sure they were safe.

But he never looked out for himself, and that was proven when the grown men Renne would bring home where horrible people.

Damon had built a lock on his sisters door because it allowed him to know she was safe.

Looking down at the rings on his fingers, he allowed his mind to come back to good things.

Like making the team, being back in Phoenix with his father, and not having to worry even though he did.

Maybe his mother was right. There were some things so deep inside of him that he couldn't undo. Though she had meant that in a mental way when she had called him a physcopath.

There was a snapping sound bringing him back to reality.

He looked up ahead to see Alice fucking Cullen. She stood their smiling at him with a certain look in her eyes as if she had known he would be here.

"Hello." He watched as Alice skipped down in her heals, he stood up, ready to grab her if she fell.

"Hi." He said, stomping on his finished cigarette. "What are you doing out here alone?"

"I could ask you the same thing." She replied. She had been pulled into a vision of Damon sitting on the tree alone.

He looked upset and so alone, and Alice thought that she would come join him. It seemed weird now that she was here.

But Emmet got to speak to the boy, so Alice wanted to.

Alice, along with all the other siblings, had realised that Damon was the leader. He was the one who gave the final word in their sibling bond. He was the one Hardin and Bella looked up to.

So, for any of them to have a chance with any of their soulmates, the Cullens needed to prove to Damon that they are worth a chance.

They would do that, not only because they wanted Hardin and Bella but because they wanted Damon too. They wanted to give him an extra family.

People who he could lean on.

"I wanted some fresh air." Damon said.

Alice hummed, looking down at the finished cigarette. "Well, that's not going to help."

He chuckled. "Suppose not, no." He looked at her. "You going to tell me what you're doing out here."

"Hunting." Damon raised an eyebrow at her. "I like to watch animals."

The boy nodded his head at the girls words. "What's your favourite. To watch?"

He stepped next to her, walking beside her.

Alice jumped slightly. "Dear, they just look majestic."

He hummed, nodding his head. "Let's get you home." He muttered loud enough for her to hear, making Alice nod in agreement. "Do you have a clue where we are going because I don't."

"Come on." She led him in the right direction.

Damon held out his hand when they came down a slight hill. He frowned at her cold skin but didn't flinch it was almost the same temperature as her sisters.

Almost.

Rosalie felt warmer.

Taking off his denim jacket, he placed it around the girls' shoulders as they walked.

He didn't like the silence between them. It was quiet. He felt like he should talk to her. Maybe if he won Alice over, she could sweet talk him up to Rosalie.

Not that he cared.

"You're dating Jasper, right, Angels twin brother?" Alice didn't comment on the nickname he had called her sister, even though she felt herself become giddy inside.

Rose had referred to Damon as the devil when she ranted two nights ago about him.

"Yes."

"He good to you?" He questioned. He didn't really have a right he knew that, but he couldn't help but ask.

Danon didn't judge, but Jasper looked like he would rather die than be in school when he saw him.

Alice's eyes softened when she looked at Damon as he held out his hand to help her over a tree. "Yes, he's amazing, a true gentleman. Like you."

Damon let out a scoff mixing with a laugh. "I'm not a gentleman. The opposite, actually."

Alice raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, I think different."

She wasn't going to say the fact that he had given her his jacket and helped her around broke branches down hills. Not every boy would do that now.

"Well, you shouldn't." Damon spoke, allowing her to take the lead. "Because you'll be disappointed."

Alice frowned at how low he spoke of himself.

"Tell me something about you." Alice didn't leave room for it to be a question as she moved to be beside him again.

Damon nodded his head, clicking his tongue, trying to think of something.

"My favourite colour is red." He grinned proud that he found something to tell the girl.

She smiled back at him. "Mines yellow." Damon thought yellow suited Alice it seemed bright like her.

Miss yellow.

The two continued to walk, Alice couldn't stop smiling as Damon would never smile.

"So what's it like being the king of Lacrosse?" Alice questioned. The first game he played so didn't show up, too, but Rosalie did.

The blonde girl claimed to have gone for Emmet but Alice knew she had gone to watch Damon.

She had seen it, she had seen parts of their future.

Damon smirked. "The king, huh?" He looked at Alice as the girl smiled at him. "It's cool. Everyone here seems to think that they play when they can't. Although your brother is good."

Alice nodded her head, Emmet had gotten an earful from a worried Carlisle. Esme was the opposite she was ecstatic for the boy having already knitted a blanket with his number on.

"Emmet always wanted to join. He was just worried." Alice commented, smiling when her house came into view. "Thank you for encouraging him."

The boy smiled ever so slightly. "Didn't do anything."

He looked up at the house in front of them, that he had never seen before. It was a huge mordan day looking house, Damon knew the family was rich, but he didn't know they were this rich.

The house must have taken up at least half his street.

It was mainly windows, the house was tall aswell so he wouldn't be surprised if they could look out into the forest.

They walked up the steps, reaching the large double doors. The house was certainly a statement.

"Thank you for the walk, Damon."

"Anytime."

Alice went to open the door but smirked when it opened, and their was a certain blonde haired girl on the other side.

"Bye Damon." Alice slid past Rose with a smirk.

"Bye." He said although his eyes remained on Rosalie.

He had looked her up and down when she opened the door. She was in her usual tight blue jeans and white shirt.

Rosalie leaned against the door frame, allowing her eyes to drape over him. "Well, if it isn't mister fighter."

"And if it isn't Miss Angel eyes." She rolled her eyes at the nickname, although a smile coming onto her face.

They stared at each other for a moment, the silence taking over, Damon wanted to say something or just reach forward so he could be closer to her.

He needed to feel her close to him like she was on that night, the feeling of her hand in his.

God, did he need that. He wanted it.

Rosalie listened to the sound of his heartbeat, the jump in it when she took a step forward. God, she loved to hear that jump.

"You tell your sister not to go walking alone in the woods." Damon snapped out of his thoughts when they became too dark.

If Rosalie could read his mind, she would have punched him or kissed him like he had imagined.

The girl nodded her head. "I'll let her know."

He backed away before walking down the stairs going up the large steep path they had that led to their house.

He turned around with a grin. "See you tomorrow, Angel!"

She shook her head, smiling as she watched him salute her before he turned around, walking back up the trail.

Waiting till he got out of sight, she turned around, closing the door before leaning against for a moment.

"Alice!" Rosalie yelled.

Another chapter! This one's a filler one while I figure out what to write next and how it will match the movie.

Not much Damon and Rosalie, but we got some sibling time, which is important.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
1.3K 95 8
โI think I may be downright and undeniably in love with you.โž โThat's not surprising. I'm one of a kind.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ After issuing an ultimatum for...
134K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...
263K 6.8K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...