Stolen desires | (1) Dante...

็”ฑ authormiamae

Your father was an alcoholic who spent every penny earned on his drink. But he owed the mafia large sums of... ๆ›ดๅคš

Introduction/aesthetics
Prologue/description
01 - playing by the rules (Ivory)
02 - East wing luxuries (Ivory)
03 - cruel revelations (both)
04 - firsts all round (Dante)
05 - Dirty little nightmares (Ivory) ๐Ÿ’‹
07 - greedy for you (Ivory)๐Ÿ’‹
08 - sweet sweet revenge (Dante)
09 - Liars always get found (Ivory)
10 - Delighful temptations (Dante)๐Ÿ’‹
11 - Burnt Memories (Ivory)
12 - one day in December (Dante)
13 - christmas lights (Ivory)๐Ÿ’‹
14 - I do it so well. (Dante) ๐Ÿ’‹
15 - I wanted you to know - you were wrong (Dante)
16 - What did the books do? (Ivory) ๐Ÿ’‹
17 - Strange promises(Ivory & Dante)
18 - Bastard Franko (Dante)
19 - Bad feelings (Dante & Ivory)
20 - lost without you (Dante & Ivory)
21 - All is fair in love and war (Dante & Ivory)
22 - Home with you (Ivory)

06 - Till death do us part (both)

71 1 0
็”ฑ authormiamae

We'd like to welcome you to the wedding of Ivory and Dante.

The ceremony will take place on 'Thursday 30th November.'  Please join us to celebrate this lovely couple in vowing their unconditional love in front of family and friends. 
—————————————————————

I stare blankly at the white and gold invitation placed on my vanity table.  My eyes immediately focus in on mine and Dante's names forged together on this gorgeous invitation as if we are actually marrying each other for the right reasons.  But no,  of course I had to be part of an arrangement marriage to a damn mafia man. 

A mafia man who I am forbidden to fall for,  but already have. 
And I was stupid enough to tell him.

The invitation stares back at me with a mocking tone,  repeating the same old things I've been telling myself all morning. 

Internally cursing myself and the mocking invitation, I decide to remove myself from my idiocy and touch up my eyeshadow.  And so,  I pick up my eyeshadow brush and tap my eyes lids with the subtle gold shimmer imbedded within the fine brush.  I take one last glance at myself in the mirror before deciding I am finally ready to marry a man who doesn't love me like I love him. 

My heels click against the floor as I make my way over to unlock the door of my east wing room.  My hands shake against the door handle as I slowly push it open.  I jump back in shock almost tumbling over my Lacey gown when I am met with Dante in an Ivory suit. 

"Wow."  He gasps.  Never once taking his eyes of me. 

This look alone has me crossing my legs to prevent my arousel from ruining my incredibly overpriced dress. 

——————————————-

Dante

I pull down harshly on my Ivory suit,  smiling subtly at the colour matching my fiancé adorable little name that I adore so very much. 

"You sure about this brother? Nicks deep voice growls as he too pulls down his suit which appears to be irritating him to death. 

"Yes, it may have been forced upon me, but this is what I really want. She is what I want."  I rasp,  running my hand though my hair for the millionth time trying to perfect myself for her. 

"And why her?"  He asks pulling on a stray grey hair on his dark blonde head. 

"Why anyone else when she exists?" I admit trying to hide the laughter bubbling in my throat. 

"Shut the fuck up."  He growls before storming off out of the room. 

The door slams shut behind him,  and I breath a sigh of relief.  I take one final glance of myself before I too exit the room,  and head towards Ivory's.

Yes,  I am very fucking aware that is apparently bad luck to see the bride before the wedding but I cannot stand another second without seeing her smile.  God this woman lights up my life,  without her everything is dark.  She is my light,  my stolen treasure,  my unexpected everything

I reach Ivorys door and just as I reach my knuckle to the door,  it slowly swings open revealing my girl. My only girl.

She stands so incredibly beautiful in her white Lacey wedding dress,  her makeup so soft matching her so perfectly.  She bites her lip in anticipation as my eyes roll up and down her gorgeous body,  finally settling on her lips. 

Lips, eyes, lips, eyes....smile.

She crosses her legs with that bright smile.  This action has my heart on its knees begging for hers in return. A not-so subtle blush creeps up her cheeks matching the shade of lipstick sitting solitary on her vanity.

"It's bad luck."  She say's indicating to me seeing her like this before the ceremony.

"Fuck it."  I rasp as I close the distance between us claiming her lips against mine. 

I wrap one hand around her dainty neck while the other sits happily on her perky ass.  I lightly slap her ass,  unleashing a tiny moan from her lips.  This action,  has my cock straining against my suit bottoms.

Our tongues dance around each other as we deepen our kiss further letting in each one of our desires. 

"Save it for the wedding!"  A  deep voice grumbles.  A deep voice that I know so very well - my father. 

Instead of obeying my father , I continue to kiss my fiancé with even more passion as he stands their watching us.  Ivory lightly taps on my shoulder,  and I slowly remove my lips from hers savouring every last taste until the next.

Only another forty five minutes to go.

"What a man can't kiss his fiancé?"  I growl still watching Ivory as she reapplies her lipstick.

Unfortunately not that sexy red awaiting use on her vanity. I can't wait to see those red lips around my cock.

She subtly waves at my father in the vanity mirror with an awkward expression. 

"Lovely to meet you Miss Mae."  My father says before dragging me out of the room and down the stairs to the where the ceremony will be taking place. 

"I'll see you at the end of the aisle!"  Ivory yells down the staircase. 

"Damn right!"  I yell back.  Stopping myself when those pesky three little words dance on my tongue.

———————————————————

Ivory

I take a final deep breath as a Mae as I reach the last step on Dante's extravagant staircase leading to each section of the house. I've only ever seen the east side as that is where I have been kept all this time, yet I think all this is about to change. And very soon.

The piano slowly begins to play when I reach the top of the aisle. The guests stand up swivelling on their fancy heels to look at me. Me. A nineteen year old college graduate from a small town in Nottinghamshire.

I smile back at the guests, most of whom I don't know. In fact, I don't think I know any of them, except for one. And he stands as handsome as ever at the opposite end of the aisle waiting for me.

I try to fight back the idea of Dante falling for me, because after all, it's forbidden. But that kiss, the sex, his actions, they have to mean something right. It can't simply be business, can it?

I flutter my eyes closed for a minute to catch my breath and straighten out my clearly delusional thoughts, and finally walk down the aisle to the man who doesn't reciprocate my love.

"You are gorgeous Tesoro." Dante rasps as he takes hold of my hands. The warmth of his skin immediately calms my nerves... well his touch and his presence just consumes me in every possible way.

I smile at him looking down awkwardly at the floor, trying to hide that pesky little blush that loves to appear in his presence.

"Welcome one and all to the union of Dante Hiero and Ivory Mae." The priest begins.

"Dante. Would you please read your vows"

Dante squeezes slightly on my hands before letting go to retrieve the ring from the red pillow on his side.

He places the ring on my finger with the brightest smile I have ever seen grace his gorgeous features.

He clears his through as he begins to recite his chosen vows, still with his hand enclosed within mine.

"I hereby promise to love you without condition. To honour you with each and every day. To laugh with your gorgeous little giggles when you are happy and to support you when your sad. I promise to give you my all, I mean you already own my heart but I'll give you everything. Even the fucking stars if you wish my gorgeous Tesoro.

I used to think love was only found in those torn pages of silly romance novels but you showed me that love isn't fictional, love is right here. Love is you. Love is us.

I haven't been honest before but the times we have shared have meant everything to me, and I truly mean it when I say I love you Ivory. I love you so damn much and I swear to love you everyday until death do us part."

My eyes fill with hot tears as his speech comes to a close. I mouth the words "I love you" before I too recite my own vows.

"Dante, my love. You captured my heart with such ease by simply being you. Love is a word too soft and one that is used far too often to ever describe the fierce, infinite and beautiful passion that I have flowing freely in my heart for you. You are the man who I'd dreamt about as a little girl.  A little girl who longed for a love never received by her parents. 

You made those million dreams and a million prayers of finding a love so perfect come true, and I cannot thank you enough for showing me what love truly is. 

On this day, I take you as you are and I vow to do this for the eternity yet to come. Forever and always my love."

We both stand for a few seconds smiling brightly at each other as we await the priests next speech.
No one objects to our marriage and so we are finally able to kiss, branding myself as Dante's. And Dante's only.

"Mr and Mrs Heiro!" The priest practically yells as we walk back down the aisle to the sound of clapping hands and small whispers.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.7K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
2.2M 66.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
51.8K 1K 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
307K 7.6K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...